Speaker 1: Apoge Production.
Speaker 2: I'm Mickie Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that.
Speaker 1: Can't call me.
Speaker 3: Crazy, so I said it first.
Speaker 2: Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through.
Speaker 3: Like, just bring it on.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lady Podcast. Hello, Gordeous Legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady this week. I mean, I'd call her a village crazy because I know her personally. She's one of my best friends and she's absolutely insane in the brain in.
Speaker 3: All the best ways possible.
Speaker 2: Especially if you know her personally, you know how much of a crazy head she is.
Speaker 3: But she is also the.
Speaker 2: Owner, creator, founder, director of very successful like cult Obsession Foraged. She's a nutritionist, renowned nutritionist, a mum of two boys, and just absolutely all around fucking fabulous human.
Speaker 3: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm staring at Sheridan's face right now, Beautiful Sheridan Austin my Chezy Chezy Besich.
Speaker 1: Chas Cheryleryl Cheryl, and Beryl.
Speaker 3: Sharon Sharon. I just like Sharon Sharon, we just pre warning.
Speaker 2: Chares and I like will often start a conversation and then like it goes so weird, so fast.
Speaker 1: Little dry abs not do but we might do, you know, I actually read.
Speaker 3: I just like just anyway, I was always do. What we do is it's called riffing. I never knew what it was, you know how like we'll just start talking complete shit, yeah, and we'll.
Speaker 1: Just be like what my professional term for it?
Speaker 3: Literally I saw these videos on TikTok and I was like, is that what that's called?
Speaker 1: Well, we have a diagnoses.
Speaker 2: Literally we both just riff so hard into where like talking about something we're like, literally it's like a performance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Everyone's like, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about about?
Speaker 2: Now, Sheridan here share it is a professional riffer, and that's what we're here to talk about.
Speaker 1: Nutritionist, scats, practitioner and a riffer and a shit talker, which is why she's here.
Speaker 3: A performer.
Speaker 2: No, but the reason I got you on is one because I love you and I've been wanting to get you on for ages, but mostly like, obviously you are a nutritionist. I before we became friends, I think I've told this story before I basically stalked you. And that's like, you know, this is an inspiration for people. Never give up on your dreams.
Speaker 3: If you really like.
Speaker 2: That, if you stalk someone enough, you might end up becoming best friends with them, you know, just never say never. But no, I followed your because you worked for Cindeo Mirror, who I also really loved. I listened to all of her podcasts, read her books, and like, you know, because I was really interested in food myself. I was studying neutropathy for a while, they are and nutrition, and I was like, yes, this is my world.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: And then I'd followed everything that you did, had a baby again, still followed like a lot of your advice and and I've always loved your philosophy and I've always loved what you teach about food. And obviously now like I know, you're on a personal level, so I really understand, like it's in your fucking blood.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is in your paws, it's in your cells, it's in your hair, follicles, nail cumicles, your spit, your eggs.
Speaker 3: Your toes.
Speaker 1: Just how.
Speaker 2: Just how passionate you are about helping people, and I wanted to get you on today because obviously, you know, you talk heaps about nutrition and you've created Forage, which is like if you know, if anyone follows me, you know, I'm obsessed with it. I've been taking it since your first ever batch. And I would love to talk about how we can get to know ourselves in a way because I think often we live in a world where food is overwhelming, and I think that was a big thing even for me, like, because you know, when you're looking for information, doesn't matter what you fucking there is always opposing views. Like you could be like, oh my god, you could read an article that's like, bananas are the best thing for you.
Speaker 3: You should literally you can.
Speaker 2: Eat a diet of only bananas, and then you'll like literally flick down two seconds, and there's another article that's like, bananas give you cancer basically, And so I think it's really fucking difficult for people. I feel like so many people are disconnected from their own bodies because they're so used to getting information outside of themselves. But the problem is all the information is very different. So like I want to talk about how we can connect and listen to our bodies and how we can like really simplify food and create a relationship with it where we don't hate it, because a lot of us have horrible relationships with food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also think like the labeling with food diets is also like such a problem and it creates this inability to listen to our body because we have this like cage around us. So for example, whether it be veganism, KINDIV or low FODMAP, what else is that low fat keto et cetera, etcetera, etcetera. So we place this label around ourselves. And I don't know if it's just my world, but I feel like maybe that's lessening slightly, but maybe it's not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but even like, yeah, the calorie counting and like you know, it's it's deal so huge, huge, And so I.
Speaker 1: Guess for someone's perspective of where I came from. So my personal journey is that I had to work on my own health because I was suffering an enormous list of symptoms that I realized didn't need to become be a part of me forever. So I went on this healing journey for myself because I was suffering asthma, allergies, skin rashes, hormonal issues. I was like a walking, rattling pill machine already at twenty or nineteen at that point, like a little asthma puffers, constant antibiotics, riddled with infection inside it out so and extreme fatigue. So I imagine if I put myself in a box, which I so could have easily done so in one of those boxes, there would have been no healing that would have occurred. However, what I did for myself, thankfully, is go inward and really figure out what my body personally needs. Of course, there is always distraction and noise within every within everyone these days with Instagram, Google, et cetera. And yes, like don't eat this, don't eat that comes down to like pumpkin seeds, Like pumpkin seeds can have so many beautiful properties, but then someone might be like, no, don't eat those. They've got anti nutrients, they've got to inflame you, they're gonna bloat you there, blah la la da da, And it's just absolutely ridiculous. And I genuinely feel so empathetic for those people that are like in this brainwashing season of our.
Speaker 3: Lives, Like I don't like even eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know when this is actually going to end as well, because it's probably just going to get worse.
Speaker 2: But I think like there there are so many elements layers to it, and I think part of I mean, even a lot of my journey is like obviously I'm gluten intolerant. And I found out I was gluten intolerant before it was cool and trendy and before like doctors were sitting there going like, we've heard of this thing called Celiacs, which was with my mum who was sick for like forever, like always always, always, always, always, and well, like I had a million sinus surgeries, had a million like constantly had migrains every day. It was just very very sick human being. And then finally a doctor went, hey, they've started to find this thing. Hear about this thing called Celiac's disease, which me and this is like gluten free bread did not even exist. And then found out like basically a whole family, you know, have Celiacs or gluten intolerant. And I think because when I went off gluten as a teenager and I realized how significantly that changed my life, I think that sort of once you do actually find what your body does and doesn't agree with. And I've found also there are periods of my life where like, you know, my body doesn't want dairy and then others that it does, or like you know, like can tolerate different things, but you start to find this like empowerment.
Speaker 1: In yourself exactly. So there's I feel like there's this movement at the moment, and it might just be me. However, I feel like you're gravitating from the extremism of you know, all those diet labels and following something like you have to be following something in order to be looking after yourself. That's kind of like what the mindset was or is right. However, what we need to gravitate towards is what is my aim? What am I trying to help? And what literally makes me feel good and drown out that noise and think also literally or logistically, maybe not logistically, but there's a lot of foods that we have around us today that literally never existed. So this movement I feel like is creating, oh, eat everything in balance, like that is what we should be doing. This is like I'm speaking headlines here, not Sheridan like, so, yeah, eat everything in balance. Everyone is talking about, you know, heal yourself, but eat everything in balance. Heal your relationship with food and therefore eat everything in balance. But what that can mean for some people that are literally suffering debilitating problems every single day, it can be that they're actually going to get worse and worse and worse and worse slowly or quickly. And I'm not here to say like you must be following something strictly and it be stressful to do that to then feel health and happiness. It's not like that. It's like when you talk about what you want me to come in for, it's like feeling happy about your choices rather than like it's a doom decision to avoid a certain food because that doesn't make you feel good. So where I'm going with that is that we have altered specific foods in human food industry, which has created us reacting not positively. So for example, gluten, Like going back to that, it is such a huge thing because we altered the weak grain. Yeah, yeah, well it's so important because it's like eat everything in balance. However, of course you actually could still feel really shit eating everything in balance because that food, and I'll go back to the gluten thing, like, could be creating inflammation within your body that is lasting up to six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that exposure.
Speaker 1: But what has happened with the wheat grain? Because I feel like I actually don't talk about it enough these days.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, talk about the wheak grain. Here, this is your platform, right.
Speaker 1: So in the nineteen seventies, the wheat was chemically hybridized and it went from wheak grains called Triticum estivum or emma emma wheat or iron core sorry, hang on, emma wheat and iron coren to Triticum estimm It was turned into this new week grain called Triticum estidum, and that was done scientifically. You can't naturally do this process. It was chemically hybridized, which is not like genetically modification. Genetic modification, however, it's a way to think of it. The genetics are completely different, so it looks completely different, it acts completely different, it has completely different properties. They've got completely different chromosome counts. And the after say, however long it's been, it was probably about thirty or so years, we started to go, oh, okay, actually is this actually agreeing with human consumption. They never actually tested it on human consumption. And if you think about the time around the nineteen seventies, this was also around the time that the food pyramid was created. So then because this new wheak grain could be produced in enormous amounts, so that we got to the point of even doing like wheat dumps because they were just producing so much. So it did become this like I guess staple because it was so cheap, it was so available. However, what also happened in this movement is that we're not eating We're not only eating a wheat grain that is new, we're also not fermenting it anymore because the women are going into the workforce and we're too busy to be in the kitchen anymore. So we're now, you know, going too quick things. We're also going to microwaves and things that last a long time in the fridge and pantry. The kitchen is not an honor to be in anymore. It's now a bother And I completely get it, Like I'm a working bloody woman, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. And this is for men as well, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Because we need to like men also need to step up a little bit because women are really suffering.
Speaker 3: We're tired. We want to eat good food, but we're very sick.
Speaker 1: Of making exactly right, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Say we want to work. We love working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing is that we have incredible capabilities. Yeah, and we're so driven. However, we also are still holding onto this nurturing and loving side of ourselves where we do want to nourish our family and ourselves, I hope. Anyway, there's obviously some women that still don't know how much we actually need to nourish ourselves and nurture our family. We still really need to hold onto that piece because a lot of women are so caught up in Korea just not even prioritizing actually much at all. They might even just be prioritizing what clothes their kids are going to wear. You know, we need to put the focus and the priority back into our kitchen. Unfortunately, and then again this is for men, but share the loan, totally, educate your partner about it, and if they're not willing to go along the ride with you, just keep educating. Even so, going back to the gluten thing, so when we consume it, what can be happening in a lot of people. So a lot of people experiencing not only or have sellly Act disease, but we're also having gluten intolerance. Like you said, So there's sealy Act disease, but then there's gluten intolerance, which is like a huge umbrella of symptoms which might be headaches, anxiety, depression, migraines of core obviously digestive issues. It can even be depression. It can be of course the cause of thyroid diseases, which is so common especially with women.
Speaker 2: So ex Smart Smart allergy crisis allergies.
Speaker 3: Mine was like aching bones.
Speaker 1: Pain lead to is So that was your body communicating with you that you may have ended up with rheumatoid arthritis or something like that. Yeah, so if we don't listen to these things, it leads to more serious things. And look, I am about balance, like in the sense of I don't hibernate and not do anything. I really enjoy my life. I love going out for dinner, I love socializing. It's not about not doing anything and being lax here and there. However, I do have not negotiables because I know what agrees with me and I know what doesn't, and I also know what they've done in the food industry, so you know, everything and balance them really grinds my gears because it's like, well, actually, no, someone could get really ill or continue to decline, and often it's not actually knowing the repercussions of these things until even sometimes when we're in our sixties or seventies, when we really our body is like I am done. I am going to start screaming at you. Of course, this can come a lot earlier too with some people. So we have to provide compassion to those people that you know, really are on a healing journey. Don't make them feel like isolated or ashamed or sad about you know, the food that make them feel bloody great yeh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's about creating this rather than feeling like sad about your decisions, more just being excited about it because it's going, oh my god, yah, I finally like can actually you know, start to feel good but also eat really yummy, delicious foods in the process and have the celebration around that. So my philosophy is listening to your culture and tradition but also your intuition, so we know if we're not feeling great, and so we need to listen to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Going back to the women thing and us feeling just so done, like so fatigued, just remember that that is your body communicating. So your body is constantly communicating, and we are often left depleted, particularly mums, in really essential nutrients that we need to actually function. It's not just like slapping your way protein in and meeting your thirty grams of bloody protein. That's a whole other thing. At the moment, it's really important protein. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: But when not.
Speaker 3: Not like half a cow?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well thirty grams of protein is like it's a really good steak size, for example, or it's like two to three eggs and some salmon or a little bit of bacon. Fabulous, right, Yeah, Anyway, this is really segueying.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, are we about to talk about cardival?
Speaker 1: No? But what I'm getting at with this is at the moment, I feel like women are smashed with the information about have thirty grams protein every single meal. Blah blah blah. That's great, cool, do that. But what we're doing is we're having a lot of people are surviving of protein powders. For example, Yeah, yep, yeah, pretty shitty forms of protein. I know, cottage cheese is a really big thing at the moment for getting high protein, which, yeah, it's great, it's got protein. However, humans need the actual really good protein sources because it's couple with all the other micronutrients around it and the minerals that we really need to function as human beings and be happy and not be like crazy in the brain, not be so fatigued that we just don't want to get up and so lacking drive. And then showing what mybilly is rumbling.
Speaker 3: I found that I'm ready for the lamb. Yeah, we're thinking about lamb.
Speaker 1: Literally, you might be able to hear that.
Speaker 3: If you hear our stomachs. It's because they're thinking about lamb, and.
Speaker 1: I'm just it's probably why I'm speaking about it right.
Speaker 2: Where like you really need as much protein from lamb as possible, speaking of.
Speaker 1: Which I'm going to go, so, yes, we need these particular micro nutrients in order to not feel the symptoms that a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 2: Back to like the whole food because I remember, like you were speaking about synthetics one time, saying like it's like going and picking an orange off a tree and getting rid of like ninety eight percent of the orange and eating just that like two percent of the orange. But the reason that the orange is so good and because it has like the vitamin C or the I don't know what else about an orange hasn't it, But it's because it has all of those different nutrients and vitamins in perfect balance.
Speaker 3: And like that whole that was just like when you mentioned that, that just was like a being in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And I know, like even you.
Speaker 2: Say this, there is such a time and place for you know, extra nutrients and vitamins and all that sort of thing, but I think people forget and like you were sort of talking about this as far as like when we speak about getting back in the kitchen, we're not saying that in a like get back in and make sandwiches kind of way. We're saying it in a like food is such a healer. And it's like I remember you even talking about this, right, like we all need food.
Speaker 3: We all eat food.
Speaker 2: It's something we've always done and we need to do to literally survive. And it can be a tool of like it can be a healing tool, or it can be like a hindrance tool, not a hindrance tool, but it can hurt us, like it can either hurt or it can heal. And I think for a lot of people it can be a really overwhelming thing to navigate understanding well, like what's right for me, what isn't good for me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Like you know, I see, this person's told me that this is the diet to do when it's been so great for them. This person's told me that they did this and it was so good for them. And this is why I find it even within my own journey, because I think I got really caught up in the like I felt stressed and felt really unworthy because I kept thinking like I'm not doing enough or like I'm not cutting out enough. And I did everything I did like raw vegan. I was vegan and vegetarian. I try every single trend I've had, Like you know, I had terrible relationship with food when I was younger, and and I just it was such a journey for me realizing that taking away the outside noise and the like you need to be if you want to be healthy, you have to if you want to be peak condition or peak this or peak that, or you're only worthy if and I went wonder what my body likes, you know, and I'd already like I was aware that, you know, obviously gluten doesn't agree with my body, and my symptoms are like not crazy obvious, which I think is really interesting because I think a lot of us, you know, have foods that maybe like our bodies just need a break from, or just need some healing from, or our bodies don't agree with it for whatever reason. Gluten is mine and like, you know, like my mood is mostly affected, which is a mad thing with gluten. It was the same with Chris. He went off gluten, and he was basically like he literally is like I'm a different person, Like he's a different human being because if I have gluten, I am the biggest cee you next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's like I care not deal.
Speaker 2: Like I will be like talking to people and I'll be like, I know I'm being a piece of shit. I know I'm being a giant fuck with but I literally can't deal. I have no capacity left, Like I'm watching me be a cunt and I can't do anything about it. I'm so sorry, but it's happening, and I can't even say the words I'm sorry because I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm such an evil person right now.
Speaker 1: I probably won't know until tomorrow and when I reflect on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once the glutens left my body and like and I had, I really really struggled to concentrate. When I was younger, people used to they thought I had add because I couldn't focus and I could not find And then as soon as I went off gluten, I was like, oh my god, this is how people retain information normally. But for me, the biggest journey was falling in love with my body again and listening to my body because I think we're so what you were saying before, we're really disconnected from our bodies, and listening to what they like and what our bodies enjoy. And for me, it even started with like creating meals for myself, falling in love with food again in the way of like, I love cooking, and you don't need to like cooking, but it's just like the making it beautiful, spending time on yourself making food, or like having food with other people, or doing it in beautiful, enjoyable ways, trying different ways of you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I feel like the first step for someone that might feel like they're so not there is surrendering to the fact that hey, like just be okay about getting into that kitchen. Just first just be okay with it, yeah, and settle into it, make yourself comfortable in there, and then you can start to go all right, what do I really feel like? And I know that sounds so ridiculous, but like I never meal prep no, because it's going okay, So what are we going to feel like? Yeah, yeah, yeah, what is going on? What do we need to work on within our body that day, like as a family. So for example, we've recently had this cold flu that's been going around, so every single day it's about trying to work in the nourishment for the boys, for myself, for that, you know, to get those anti inflammatory herbs and but settling into the idea. I just can't imagine if I had listened to the noise out there that I shouldn't be eating meat that like, my body screams for it, and honestly, unfortunately not well kind of unfortunately for someone that might be listening to this, that might be vegan or vietarian, the thing is is your body is probably screaming out for it. But you're again in this cage and not really softening your view and allowing your body to just speak to you. So for example, it can depend on also who you're surrounded by, whether it be a good friend or whether it be particular people that you're following on social media, maybe the particular scientific articles that you've read that are so skewed, like so pushed in one way and often funded by the wrong industries. So for example, like you know, meet alternative industries, for example, funding these sorts of things where they're actually producing things made out of soy protein isolate or yeah, those sorts of things like meat patties that aren't actually meat patties, they're sweet paddies or like corned like and they're all genetically modified. And so your body is not calling out for that. Just really sit with yourself and actually really ask what it needs. So for example, I had a lady reach out and I knew what circle she was in friendship wise, and within this friendship actually I will just tell this story because I was kind of in this friendship circle ish. But I have always been the sort of person to follow what suits me in the sense of, like, you know, I'm a compassionate human and empathetic and giving and loving and whatever.
Speaker 3: Well I want to hope, so definitely are pressing.
Speaker 1: However, I don't follow trends. I do what I feel comfortable doing. I wear what I feel comfortable wearing, and that makes me feel good. I eat what I want to eat, and that makes me feel good. And with that has come a lot of judgment because I am staying in my lane about what I want to eat, and it's gone through different phases of being heavily judged of you won't eat this, drink this because it's got some sugar in it or something like that, and laughing at me, like in a group of people they're judging me, And was like, well, well, no, I won't because I know too much about how it will make me feel. Moving forward to a different phase in my life, so that was like younger, you know, when people just don't understand at all. Then moving forward into this circle where everyone is vegan or vegetarian or turning vegan and vegetarian. We used to do all lovely picnics and stuff together and it was really lovely, and then all of a sudden, no one could bring meat, no one could bring anything like that. But what I did is I brought my path still. I was like, I'm not entering into this movement just because it suits someone else their philosophy. So I still brought what I know nourishes me and what feels good and what my body is asking for. When you actually listen to that, you will hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was no longer to those things up until recently. So time goes on, time goes on. I'm not really within that circle at this point, and I really don't mind. But a girl reached out to me within this circle and just kind of like felt like it was a comfortable space to talk about how her body is craving to venture out of a plant based diet. But she was like battling with her own mind, yeah, battling with her own body, going, I have these like cravings, but I really don't know if it's what I should be doing or can be doing. But I feel like this sometimes, like some meat sometimes, and I don't know what's right or wrong. And I just like stopped her on her tracks and was like, Darling, I understand why you're feeling like this due to other people's judgment and other people'shilosophies. However, please just know that this is permission to start listening to your own body and to venture into that. She is like full blown broth drinker, chicken souper eat and now like loves a slow restent. She literally voices message me wrying because I finally gave her that permission to listen to her own body.
Speaker 2: That to me, like just that that story one that was me as well, Like I was a vegetarian until I fell pregnant with my first daughter and like the mind fuck around going, but this is these are my rules, this is my identity, this is who I've always been, This is what I tell people I am. And like just even the battle with that is so she shut the noise up, and it's really like autonomy. Yeah, I think we're so, And I like I screamed this all the time about how important it is to empower people in their autonomy because, as you said, you literally in those moments where you're showing up and you're not being invited anymore because you're being autonomous to yourself and you're not stopping anyone else from being in their autonomy, and you're not stopping anyone else from eating.
Speaker 1: No, like, celebrate everyone where they're at in their lifetime and their journey and what they're currently learning at the time. You do not know someone else's journey, so none of this comes with judgment whatsoever. No, however, don't let anyone else's journey sway you from being and consuming and wearing and doing exactly what you want. Obviously with being considerate within this same circle, it was hilarious. So for some reason, even if people would be eating meat when they go to these gatherings, they they still refuse to bring meat, even though they eat it in their own homes. But it's almost like silently, isn't it ridiculous? How I can see secret a secret but like still just a little bit maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I was to go to something and I brought a lamb shoulder.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: I bought a whole baby lamb, Yes.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it was gone in about twenty seconds. Everyone swarmed to it and demolished it. It was literally like, not a not a thing left on the bone.
Speaker 2: I may have even brought to who knows, i'n't about to say I may have the bone. May have also been of people that contacted me after saying, oh, my gosh, thank you so much for that. Like, isn't that absolutely ridiculous that they need to wait for someone to provide that approval. Yeah, oh, it's just like and and so that's one person providing approval. I just feel so sorry for the people that are.
Speaker 1: Following so many different influences online segueing you into different ways of thinking when the answers are truly within yourself. And yes, I understand those people that are in the depths of maybe being unwell. You need a little bit of support and you can find that guiding light that you really need. However, it's just about not losing that intuition, not following a protocol that you have been told that he is going to heal you so religiously that it takes you away from that intuition because there is nothing more important than that. And I know it's really hard to describe intuition and like that driving force towards something that feels better or worse for you, But it just takes practice, really, And so for example, another example for I in my degree, I was at one stage really convinced to be localorie, to be low fat, that fat's a bad fats going to courts heart disease. So this was before I knew better, of course, and then I started to learn from someone else and I start and they opened my eyes into oh my gosh, it is all brainwashing. It is all based off money y theories and if you look at again, culture and tradition, which is my personally my biggest inspiration ever, and I feel like it should be everyone's. You know, no one avoided the fats. Can you imagine someone in a field that has an animal in front of them that they're going to cut off that fat shut your face, No they won't. They're going it eat that so good and really enjoy it and really be thankful for it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And that is your body and your it is your brain, It is your gut talking, It is your microbes in your gut talking.
Speaker 2: Thanks you so much, Sches for coming in and chatting to me and sharing all of your knowledge with us. Thank you for creating Foraged. If you haven't tried Forage yet, honestly, like I've literally I think I was one of the first pieces people to even like leave a review, give a review, I said, Chares, you know I've been struggling with iron my whole fucking life. I'm pregnant, I should have no iron left in my body. But my doctors sitting there going your iron is great, like what are you doing? What are you taking? And I remember saying to my doctor, well, I've been taking this and it was like literally your first drive ever.
Speaker 3: Not your first jover, your first batch ever. And she was like, Oh, I'm gonna have to tell other women about this. This is so interesting. So Forage is amazing. You're amazing. I love you so much. How can people find you? On Instagram?
Speaker 1: So sherid enjoy Austin is where I share personal things and recipes that could really help you out to simplify things and make things you mean, delicious and celebrated and he enjoyed. We also share heaps of recipes slash me not We on forage view dot com. That's where foraged is and we have lots of blogs there, and also of course forage view Underscore that's where Forage Instagram and we share more information there.
Speaker 2: Amazing, Thank you beautiful and everyone have a gorgeous week.
Speaker 3: Bye