Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today.
Speaker 2: What's your secret?
Speaker 3: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 2: I want the fairy Tale, I want the Prince Charming she how.
Speaker 3: Do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable catching him mu.
Speaker 3: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 2: Is it like uncool if you're a guy to like Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No.
Speaker 1: I just feel like the guys have this thing where they're like put up this front, like I don't like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I mean you should own what you like and what you're think. But yeah, I mean maybe it's a little bit a little bit not cool.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I am still on the biggest high from the weekend. Taylor Swift was incredible, and the Goo Goo dolls and Matchbox Funny were also incredible.
Speaker 3: Hi Matt, Hello, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Your my merchant?
Speaker 3: How do you get that?
Speaker 2: From the Friendship bracelets?
Speaker 3: Did you give any out of them?
Speaker 1: No? So I wasn't really on top of like all of the things that people were doing. But on I think two days before I went, I started seeing a lot of like what people think you of wearing and a lot of people had thirteen on their hand, and then the friendship bracelets. So I actually had this Friendship bracelet. It's actually a necklace and it says.
Speaker 2: Anna on it.
Speaker 3: Why do you have that in the first place? I just liked it.
Speaker 1: From ages and I saw it and I was like, I wonder if I wrap this around my wrist twice if it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: And it did.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I hope no one asked me for it because it's the only one I have and it's got my.
Speaker 3: Name on it. Well, I didn't realize that the whole like understand it until we got there that you have to dress up with from one of her albums, So like one was like, what was it? Reputation red? So people were in red. People were in like the Reputation kids. One were from what's her folk Lord album or something. I'm not sure. I don't know, Like I had to dress up from her albums. Yeah, called the errors to all her errors?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you not know that?
Speaker 3: I didn't really look into it, did I.
Speaker 1: I did notice that you dressed up as Travis Kelsey though, which I thought was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Obviously there was actually so many Kelsey jerseys walking around. I did notice a couple I was laughing about. It's all that the boyfriends and husbands were wearing them.
Speaker 1: I know, it was really funny because obviously I went with Michael and I did see a few other boyfriends there, and all of the boyfriends started off like very you know, just watching, not really singing along.
Speaker 2: But by the end, I feel like they were all converted.
Speaker 1: They were all like uugh and about like dancing, having a good time.
Speaker 3: Well, Tammy offered me the ticket. It was meant to be for a sister and I sister didn't want to go, so I was like, yeah, I'll come and watch, like I don't obviously, I don't go out of my way to listen to Taylor Swift like I hear it on the radio, but like I love performances, I love like the patternry of that, and like, yeah, she was good. She was a good performer. I actually really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It was like a spectacle, like there was so many people around. Everyone was up and about, everyone was dressed up. It just felt like a real moment in history that you got to be a part.
Speaker 3: And when she walked out, there's screams from like the fans was like deafening, And I said that to her, Tammy. I was like, imagine ninety six ers people screaming for you, you know, not your football team. You Like, that's nuts. That would be so like, yeah, crazy, exhilarating.
Speaker 1: How do you check your ego from that? You'd be like, I'm the most powerful person.
Speaker 3: In the world. Literally, you would be like, that's nice. Six thousand people screaming for just you.
Speaker 1: Bit three nights like ninety six, ninety six, ninety six, Like that's three hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: She could have got more as well if she didn't do a stage she did like Ed Chune in the middle of the like the thing and filled up the whole mcg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think she is just such a good performer. Like when I saw ed Sheeran, the sound quality was so bad, and I think it was just because it was I don't know, just the way he was in the middle. It just didn't work. But no, she was incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I loved her ten minute song of all too well. Do you like that song?
Speaker 2: What's that one?
Speaker 3: It's the one about Jake killen Horan pretty sure left your scarf at your sister's house, grabbed the car keys, fuck the patriarchy.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that song.
Speaker 3: It's all It's Tammy plays it all the time in the car, so I have no deceit, no choice but to like it.
Speaker 2: How much was your tickets to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Mine's worth three hundred and fifty dollars per ticket.
Speaker 3: For I'm pretty sure mine would coach like a thousand.
Speaker 2: And for my Valentine's Day present.
Speaker 1: On the day, Michael was like gave me like a little IOU written down, being like I'm gonna buy the Taylor Swift tickets for you, which I thought was really cute. But three hundred and fifty dollars is a lot for a concert ticket.
Speaker 3: Times one hundred thousand apparently.
Speaker 1: She made twenty six million dollars per show. How insane is that? Like even just to wrap your head around that is just like she.
Speaker 3: Deserves it though traveling and actually the performance she did, I reckon she deserves it. But you went to another concert over the weekend, match Box twenty and the who are the other people? I don't even know?
Speaker 2: The Googoo Dolls?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are they? Who are they? What are they?
Speaker 2: You know that song?
Speaker 1: And don't the world to see?
Speaker 3: Do they have any other ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got slide, they've got heaps.
Speaker 1: I mean I will say Matchbox twenty and Goo Dolls was like a once in a lifetime concert experience.
Speaker 3: Because they're only doing one.
Speaker 1: Well no, they're not doing three shows at the MCG.
Speaker 2: You know, they went to Rushford Winery. They're literally touring all of Australia.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 2: It was a sold out show as well.
Speaker 3: To them Mashbox. I remember Matchbox twenty from back in the day. What would they sing little how Far We've Come?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had my first kiss to that song.
Speaker 1: And I told Michael and he was like, can you not ruin that song for me?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Well look how far you come? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, if I had to pick between which one was my favorite, I don't think I could. I think they were both equally good for different reasons.
Speaker 3: Well, people asked me, like, hol Taylor Swift, and I said, yeah, it was amazing, but like I'm not an overly big Taylor Swift fan, so like I'm not gonna see you and say it was the best time in my life. It was very amazing, Like Tammy and Sass enjoyed it, and it was cute watching them enjoy it, but like, you know, it was fun.
Speaker 2: I saw the videos. If you dance long, don't act like you didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is a guy thing, Like guys don't want to admit that they like.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift songs are very catchy, Like.
Speaker 2: They're so catchy.
Speaker 1: I saw the video of you literally dancing, having the time of your life. Michael didn't want to look like he was having a good time, but I know, secretly, deep down he was having a good time.
Speaker 3: But ones that they smash on the radio, I obviously know because I hear him all the time when I'm driving, so I could get along to them.
Speaker 2: Is it like uncool if you're a guy to like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No.
Speaker 1: I just feel like the guys have this thing where they're like put up this front like I don't like Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I mean you should own what you like and what you think. But I yeah, I mean maybe it's a little bit a little bit not cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you have a turn on this week? Or is that your turn on?
Speaker 2: Turn on of the week?
Speaker 1: I mean Seeing Googo Dolls play the song Iris, which is one of my favorite songs ever and it's one of Michael's favorite songs ever, was literally a core moment unlocked for me and Michael. And we've still been kind of like unsure of what our first song will be for our first dance at the wedding. And I think you know that's in the mix now, So watch this space.
Speaker 3: For the first dance. Is it a romantic song?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know this song surely an don't first dance?
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Well, what's the first dance wedding?
Speaker 3: So slow dance? Our song is slow?
Speaker 1: I mean I think I think, yeah, I don't know if that's going to be it. There's there's like three that we're deciding between. And Amber, our writer of this podcast is Actually she is a dancer as well. He's going to do dance lessons with Michael and I.
Speaker 3: I mean I were talking about doing that as well. Really have no rhythm whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Me and Michael are dancers.
Speaker 1: Like the thought of, like the whole wedding part does not scare me in the slightest, But the thought of having to do an actual dance routine in front of people, I'm like, oh, cringe, Like that is so cringe to me.
Speaker 3: The grooms in and I learning something.
Speaker 2: A little l like, yeah, you've told me this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say too much.
Speaker 2: And it's a really good idea. I will say that.
Speaker 3: The dance is funny as as well.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see the footage of that.
Speaker 3: Well you'll be there.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, actually no, why did I.
Speaker 3: Say, Well I turn on for this week is obviously I'm not going to go too much into detail about it. I'm just going to say the super Bowl was last week.
Speaker 2: We know that favorite day of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when to a big arm party wasn't even a party, it was like a showing of it, but it was a lot bigger than me and the boys thought we bought tickets to this event and it was like sory, I was packed.
Speaker 2: I did see it. It looked fucking crazy. There was cheerleaders there. I was like, what is this place that you're asking?
Speaker 3: It was really full on. They had like their own halftime show and all that sort of stuff. It was like a great day with the boys. You know, there's always drinking punishments. I actually came last in fantasy so I had to wear a clown outfit.
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 3: We're a sign that says I suck at fantasy football. Next you'll be my year. Don't worry. But yeah, it was the best day. I love it so much fun.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I saw an article about Morgan Riddle, which is the girlfriend of American tennis player Taylor Fritz, and she was actually talking about her experience with American football and how she keeps getting harassed, and I thought that was stuper super interesting.
Speaker 3: What did she say? She went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So I have the quote here.
Speaker 1: She said, in the last three days, I've been grabbed, groped, harassed, cat called incessantly basically every few minutes when we were out in public. And it was really bad at the game today. We couldn't even enjoy the game without getting bothered by drunk, rude, gross male fans. It's extremely stressful and scary.
Speaker 3: So men were like yelling at her during the game, like the corn Where do men think that, like that is the way to like talk to a lady or it's just disgusting, Like what do they think is that's going to achieve? Then make a girl feel uncomfortable. No, girl's going to turn her around and be like, Wow, I love the way you just called out to me. Here's my number, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think it's because, like they see her, she's out of their league, so they're kind of just it's like an it feels antagonistic, Like when you're on the receiving end of it, it feels scary and then like someone's antagonizing you and it's stressful.
Speaker 3: Have you been on the other end of it? I know we're on the phone the other day and I heard what happened to some guy said something and I was like, what was that? And you're like, some guy was calling out to me or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was in Woolworth and I walked out and I was on the phone to Matt. Yeah, and this guy yelled something at me. I can't remember what it was, but it was a bit I don't know, it was on.
Speaker 3: The line said it was beautiful or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was something like that, but I think it was a bit.
Speaker 2: More seedy than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he yelled out to me, and my instant reaction like obviously it's nice to get a compliment, but to me, I'm like scared.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. I'm like scared. I'm like I.
Speaker 1: Start I started walking quickly. I was like, I'm running to my car, like to Matt, like, it actually is like very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't understand why a guy would go through the head and think that that's the right thing.
Speaker 1: But also remember when I was at the tennis and I showed you that video, Yeah that was nice. So when I was at the tennis this year, and to be fair on Morgan, I think she's pretty lucky that her boyfriend is a tennis player, because I think the tennis crowded a lot more than.
Speaker 2: The football crowd.
Speaker 1: I think the football crowd are a bit more full on and it's very much boys club, and you know, they all affirm that type of behavior.
Speaker 2: But it's absolutely not on.
Speaker 1: But I was at the tennis at the Australian Open, and I literally was just watching the tennis with my girlfriend and this guy from across the aisle constantly was harassing.
Speaker 2: Me the whole game.
Speaker 1: Like I did not enjoy the tennis match because this guy was calling out to me. He was doing a kissy face at me, he was waving at me. I literally put my hand up to show him my ring did not deter This guy really wanted nothing to do with the fact that I was engaged, to the point that in the kind of halftime mark, he came.
Speaker 2: Up to me and introduced himself.
Speaker 1: I felt so uncomfortable because it's so hard being a female because.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be rude, be rude.
Speaker 1: I know that you should be rude, but I think I have this problem.
Speaker 3: I would want my partner to be rude. If someone was doing that, yeah, go away.
Speaker 1: No, I like I wasn't being friendly, let's put it that way. But I have a problem with if I'm like in a public setting to be like fuck off, Like I would just never say. That's just not in my character. And I think the people pleas are in me is just like just try and play cool, just look ahead, just pretend it's not happening. But really I should be like, this is inappropriate, Please stop cat calling me.
Speaker 3: Where do they think that that is like an appropriate behavior, like gentlemen behavior, Like it's just so gross and how do they think that you're going to turn it? Like? I just don't get I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I sent Matt the video of this guy at the tennis.
Speaker 3: Facebook page or you're out him if anyone knows who he is or should you out him?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can put it on the facebook page. I have no problems with that.
Speaker 3: It's pretty funny. He's not funny, sorry, but like he's full on like kiss blowing you kisses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like like he's like going like to me, I was like, oh, like yuh.
Speaker 3: And the Dwayne Johnson on your finger did not scare him away.
Speaker 2: To turn the rock Johnson. He was like not threatened by it at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, is alcohol a player in men kind of starting to be a bit vulgar and push limits with females at these sporting events.
Speaker 3: I think if they're to start off with they are like that, then yeah, alcohol heighten that. So if they're disrespectful and you know, Mike, is the word you said vulgar and like just gross, I think that it would heighten that behavior. Yeah, I think alcohol plays a factor in it. But yeah, I just did their mum not raise them to be like gentlemen and the right person?
Speaker 2: I feel like clearly not.
Speaker 1: I feel like people like miss some like learning key learning lessons because I mean, you wouldn't. The thing is as well, like you wouldn't want someone to do that to your sister or your mum or your aunt or anyone in your family. So then I think what on earth is going on in your head?
Speaker 3: Like I wouldn't want people doing that to my sisters or my partner.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Michael was fuming as well. Of course I was messaging Michael because I was saying to him, I'm really scared. This guy's been pretty intimidating. He's cat calling me, and he was fuming.
Speaker 3: I think you have every right, Any girl has every right time to fuck off if they're in that situation.
Speaker 1: But then he's literally sat right there. I feel like I underestimate how intimidating a man can be a drunk man to a woman who's there with another female friend.
Speaker 3: True, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, it's such a hard I don't know what the right thing to do is what I'm saying, because my brain tells me to say get bugged, But then I don't know. There's something that comes over me where I'm not trying to be rude to anyone, and I'm just sometimes I think the best thing to do is just to pretend it's not happening. But I know that's probably not right either. I don't know. Maybe we should to near this conversation on the Facebook page so we can, you know, come back around to it. But I mean, it happens on a daily basis to females and it's completely unacceptable.
Speaker 3: I agree. And what's your ick of this week?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's it's not.
Speaker 1: It is it should be. But my ich of the week is that I started this show on Netflix. It's number one in Australia at the moment on Netflix Australia.
Speaker 2: It's called One Day Now.
Speaker 1: I've started this show. I think it's like fourteen episodes or something. It's based on a novel. I've only watched I think three episodes, and all of a sudden TikTok somehow knows.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this show literally the FBI over time, but.
Speaker 1: The tiktoks that I'm seeing about this are really starting to scare me. People are like literally jumping on TikTok, like proper crying, not just like one little tear. For like the dramatic effects. People are like balling their eyes out, and they're like, don't watch this show. It will trigger every negative emotion that you have from past relationships.
Speaker 2: It will make you question everything.
Speaker 3: So, without spoiling it for our listeners and myself, what is it about?
Speaker 2: Well, I've stopped watching it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Out sad because.
Speaker 2: I've I literally from that TikTok.
Speaker 1: I then went onto one day Netflix and I there was literally hundreds and thousands of people be like, don't watch this.
Speaker 2: I'm fucked up over this.
Speaker 3: What's it? Is it a documentary or is it.
Speaker 1: A It's a novel, so it's like a TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well, what's the premise of it?
Speaker 1: I don't get Well, I don't know because I've stopped watching it. It was like about this guy and this girl. They meet at a party, then all of a sudden they're like hanging out he goes back to hers and like, it looks like they're gonna have this cute romance. But everyone is like it will trigger and like make you think about past relationships. And I was like, I don't want to think about past relationships. I'm in a happy place. Do I really want to put myself through this?
Speaker 3: So you've just gone, that's it. I'm turning it off. I'm not watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, essentially, do you want me to show you some of the tiktoks of what people are saying?
Speaker 3: Go on? Then?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first video I've come across is this girl Crying. It has a four point two million likes like likes, and it says in capitals, do not watch one day on Netflix unless you want to ugly cry and contemplate everything about love.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that I do not like happy ending movies. I don't like when they feel good, So I would bore my eyes out to that. So thank you for that recommendation to not watch that.
Speaker 1: Don't you reckon? Like, there's honestly so much more like guy, let's go on to TikTok and just type in one day and you'll be flooded with everyone telling you not to watch it, And I just feel like if people are going out of their way to tell me not to watch something, I just feel like I should oblige that and just save my mental peace and sanity.
Speaker 3: Well, you're definitely watching that. It's convinced me never to watch it because I'll be bowling my fucking eyes. Yeah, looking for that my turn off this week? Anna?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it? Well, it's not so much a turn Yeah, it's a turn off. I'm enjoying Maths.
Speaker 2: I love Maths. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is good. That's my turnoff that it's actually good.
Speaker 2: Do you hate reality TV?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just can't stand it, Like it's just so like ah. And then Tammy was like, let's watch it. So we're watching it, and it's even more difficult because obviously we're not in the same state all the time. So when we're together we have to watch it, and we binge watch it and I get really into it, and then I have to wait like the week to watch it again. But it's good because it's all up to date. Then we're not watching it night by night, you know, coming out like you are, So that's good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Collins for a second.
Speaker 3: That muppet.
Speaker 2: He is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is so funny, Like I feel like Colins thinks that he's in control of the edit, like he's just in silence and he thinks that they're not going to show that, and then he's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's so fake, like in a hilarious way. When they're like, do you see a future with what's the girl's name? I can't remember her name? And they like, you see a future with it? And he's like no, wait and they go to see the future wait, and he starts doing it and then he goes, there's a chicken. I'm like, dude, you look like such a idiot right now.
Speaker 1: But it's like he's also just TV gold, like literal TV gold and his laugh, like I think he does this nervous laugh and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, who's your favorite couple?
Speaker 1: I absolutely loved Tim and the hippie cheek what's her name again?
Speaker 2: I love them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, he's all right, he's he's just do just stopping such a fridget.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's into her, that's the thing I say that.
Speaker 2: I think he did say that.
Speaker 1: I think he's just trying to like I think he's saying that he's a slow burn. I have a I have a feeling that they're gonna somehow get together. I think she's gonna blow his socks off, Like she's gonna show him things that he's never seen in the bedroom before. Like he's he's a missionary guy. You can tell through and through he's a missionary guy. And she's going to be like pulling out the whips and chains and she's going to be you know, she was asking him to do a tantric sex kind of.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she's going to rock his world.
Speaker 3: Do the argument between Sahara whatever and Sarah Sarah, I still don't.
Speaker 2: I think Sarah.
Speaker 3: Sarah and Tim, Yeah, at the dinner party the the way fuck she's she's not Like I hate to say it, but she just was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was triggering.
Speaker 3: That's triggering that sort of stuff, like a woman like not letting him speak and then like bringing him to the point of like out and outburst. Like it's just all too familiar. That just mad. I was watching that and I was like, like, she's so in the wrong right now.
Speaker 1: I just felt bad for him because I feel like he did get pushed to bubbling point.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just it's a thing of like she is so narisisic and like, so she was not validating his feelings like a partner should be able to say, hey, like this is how you make me feel, and they should be like, you know, not so what's the word? Like, she just was like reflecting off it and not like not acknowledging it and making him have a safe space where he could say how he feels, like you know. And then she was so self entitled that she felt like her opinion was so much more than his, and she kept like trying really in him and like, like you said, in relationships, your checker ego door and be understanding to your partner and listen to what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I don't think she likes him. I mean, let's be real, if you go on married at first sight, if you're liking the person, you're going to go on dates. If she's canceled on three dates, I mean sometimes actions speak a lot louder. I just think she just literally does not give a fuck about him, and it's making her look bad.
Speaker 3: Because no, and then there's the one from PERF with the crazy eyes.
Speaker 2: It looks like oh that chick.
Speaker 3: That chicks her name Okay, I don't remember Lauren Lauren. And she's like she's like full, like, you know, getting agreeing with the Sarah bird in that argument. And I was like, whoa was she like? Yeah, she was like, he shouldn't have out pursed like that.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't get me wrong, he shouldn't have. But he was pushed.
Speaker 1: He should walk away, he should walk away, he was he should have walked away.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Did he say though?
Speaker 2: What was his thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did your so did?
Speaker 2: He turned like for ghetto? He's like your sad?
Speaker 3: Did well? You know? He said he should walk away. I completely agree. But you're on reality TV? Where how far are you going to get before a producer stops you? It says, hang on, mate, still much? Hang on, make turn back around. You ain't going nowhere. But I came across this article about a man in Italy who had an argument with his wife and to cool off, he walked two hundred and eighty miles.
Speaker 2: How many kilometers is that?
Speaker 3: Four hundred and fifty kilometers? Like?
Speaker 2: Where was he walking? To a new country?
Speaker 3: Well, I've got some facts here. I googled it. And it took the time distance and it would have been eighty seven hours.
Speaker 2: He must have been pretty pissed to.
Speaker 3: Walk eighty seven hours.
Speaker 1: What does she do to this poor guy? Oh, that's what you're called me on the verse. It's like you're walking and you're not turning around.
Speaker 3: He had headphones. What do you reckon.
Speaker 2: Eighty seven hours?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where is he going to the bathroom? Where is he sleeping?
Speaker 3: The equivalent of Melbourne to Tasmania?
Speaker 2: Where? But where?
Speaker 1: I don't get it? Like is he stopping at motels in the middle?
Speaker 3: So the police found him and he was still walking, and then they had to call his wife to come pick him up.
Speaker 1: His legs would have been absolutely falling off. I did a cycle class literally the other day, and I've not been able to walk since. How the hell? I just want to know what the fight was about. Must have been pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Maybe she cheated, maybe or maybe he just just did not feel validated like Tim, and instead of getting rased off, he just went for a walk for two hundred and eighty miles to cool off.
Speaker 2: There's just so many questions I have for this guy. I wonder if they're all together, Well.
Speaker 3: How does how would you calm yourself after an argument that you have.
Speaker 1: When Michael and I get into an argument, I reckon we take space definitely, Like if Michael feels like I'm getting heated, He's like, I'm way for a walk.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, does he walkred and eighty miles?
Speaker 2: No, he sometimes goes for a run.
Speaker 3: I need to get better at that. I sort of my anxious attachment style. I sort of just want to nut it out there and then yeah, like I fuck taking time to think about it.
Speaker 2: I just can't take seriously when you're say, nutt it out.
Speaker 3: Sort it out then and there just like don't like you know what I mean, Like, don't sweep this under the rug.
Speaker 2: You want to drag it on.
Speaker 1: But then in the same breath, sometimes there needs to be thinking time, Like it's not always just you're not always able to just I was gonna say nothing about now I agree.
Speaker 3: So you're not always able to.
Speaker 2: Just always able to is what I'm trying to angry.
Speaker 3: So things have said that shouldn't be said. I totally so I've thought about some stuff to deal with that. Sometimes I'm going to write in my phone what I want to say. Yeah, and like take some time and write in my phone, so then I have that time to think about what I'm going to say or stuff like that. I'm not going to go for a walk for two hundred and eighty miles, but I might go for.
Speaker 1: A walk, like maybe a ten minute walk, not a two hundred and fifty mile walk.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day was last week. Anna, how was that for you and Michael? What's your second or third together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it was really good. So Michael and I were supposed to go to our favorite restaurant, but unfortunately it was booked out.
Speaker 2: I was a little disappointed about.
Speaker 3: He needs to be booking them early early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I will say is he completely outdone himself.
Speaker 3: Really Yes, well it's only up from there.
Speaker 1: Well, he just ended up being a really nice night. He got some apparol. He made me some apparols homemade, which are always the best best.
Speaker 3: I was saying that to your homemade apparols are the best because I just like it. Restaurants or bars they don't make them strong enough. I always like when we're in the Mold Dives when I was ordering apparols, I was like, strong like apparol flake like I like the taste of aprol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, same.
Speaker 1: And anyway, he made me his homemade nokie and we literally just sat at the table, had dinner, got a bit, you know, a little bit lip.
Speaker 3: Did you get my message about what song to play Balie cooks? O, Yeah, that's my mum. That's my pasta cooking song whenever I cooked pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it was really cute.
Speaker 3: And then how did the ladre go? Did he pick one out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He loved it.
Speaker 1: It was like, I don't even know how you would describe it. It was like a latex red lingerie set with like gold chains.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was Yeah, he really liked it.
Speaker 3: That's what was the other one?
Speaker 1: What was the other one he was going to pick from, the other one that he had to pick from was just this red lacy one that had like red love hearts. But he chose the Latex, which I knew he would naturally seen me and anything like that before.
Speaker 3: So that's good. Then that's good.
Speaker 2: How was your Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: It was good? Jeez. It was an effort to get like just to get there. I got to the airport. There was a flag flash storm in Melbourne. If anyone lived in Melbourne last year.
Speaker 2: That was annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I canceled all the flights, had two flights canceled, then one was delayed like hours, so I had to sit at the airport for six hours.
Speaker 2: And that's the worst part about traveling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, that's why I keep saying that's the worst part about like doing this, like traveling back and forth. It's that sort of stuff when it doesn't go to plan. And then I finally got there at whatever time it was. We hung out for a bit, went to bed. Then I got up early before Tammy and before like the kids woke up. And then I left her a little note that said, like, go back to sleep, I've relaxed, I've got this, I've got Posey. So when Posey broke up, I took it downstairs and then I cooked Tammy at breakfast in bed, got us some flowers and we went out for dinner, and then we had a hotel stay at the Darling on the Gold Coast, which was really.
Speaker 2: Nice, gorgeous. That sounds so nice.
Speaker 3: It was our first Valentine's Day and it was very nice.
Speaker 1: That's so nice of you to wake up early and make breakfast, give her a bit of a sleep.
Speaker 3: In before sunrise.
Speaker 2: How early was it?
Speaker 3: Four fifty? Alarm went off and then she'd said so the night before, She's like, I'm setting alarm for five, and I was like, so then I got up from my alarm. She didn't wake up, and I was literally hovering around her side of the bed so I could quickly turn off her alarm went off. So I was like hovering and it got to like five, like five, six past five, and I'd realized that she hadn't She'd probably turned it off already when she got off to go to the toilet, which she had actually done, and I clicked it. That's what she'd done. I was all right, well, then that alarm's good. So then I did my thing after that.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was nice. It was a nice time. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: First Valentine's Day of many more to come.
Speaker 3: Many more to come. Yes, very exciting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, we have a new segment. This is brought to us by Michael Staples. He was like, Dave, I have this great idea for a segment. It's called what would you Do? So on the weekend, Michael and I we're watching the lovely Indie Clinton's video, and she was talking about the fact that she was breastfeeding her newborn baby Soul on the plane, and the baby unlatched and her breast milk flew onto someone else's laptop, and I just.
Speaker 3: Thought, wait, is that how it works?
Speaker 1: I don't really know because I've never had a child, but I'm taking her word for it.
Speaker 2: I guess that is heartworks.
Speaker 3: So it shoots out like a water gun.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of what how she described it, so like a water gun.
Speaker 2: Well, no, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Say a water gun, but she said that the breast milk shot out onto someone's laptop.
Speaker 2: So, my, what would you do this week?
Speaker 1: Is? If you're sitting on a plane.
Speaker 3: Right, I've been catching a lot of planes, You've been.
Speaker 1: Catching a lot of planes, You have your laptop out, you're tithy away doing somewhere's your head at work, and all of a sudden, from their left hand, from the left hand side, some breast milk shoots out onto your laptop screen.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't, okay, I wouldn't make that girl feeling comfortable, So I'd sort of just be like, oh, but what do you do?
Speaker 2: Because you can't like exactly what do you do.
Speaker 3: Look because like you'd be like, oh, okay, I look, I just try and make her feel as comfortable as possible, Yeah, like be like, hey, it's okay, Like I'll get like clean it up. It's fine. Yeah, Like I don't know, but it would be how would you feel if it was? You'd be uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You don't mind the situation. Am I the mother or am I the person with.
Speaker 3: The laptop the mother with the spraying boobs?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I would just be like, oh my god, I'm really sorry. Let me quickly call the air hostess to get a tissue. I'm really sorry about that, and then just literally pretend it didn't happen after that, like after the laptop is cleaned, just like literally, but I mean you're on the plane next to them, because it's a pretty wild thing to happen.
Speaker 3: Because obviously, if you're typing away and milk sprays onto your laptop, you're gonna look so like where you look.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't look, I just look straight, but.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, what the fuck just happened? So like you turn around, you can't really make eye contact because it's gonna be such an awkward eye contact. I feel like, like what you.
Speaker 2: Just would have looked.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is is, breastfeeding is such a natural thing, and like when I see people breastfeeding in public, it literally is not even something I would look twice at. The Only difference here is that there's milk spraying onto your laptop. So I think I'd just feel like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. Yeah, I wouldn't do as much as possible to make the lady feel comfortable. And to be fair, it's not the worst thing is that you just mop it up and it's gone.
Speaker 2: It's just a bit of bodily fluids really like it's.
Speaker 3: For babies to drink. Like there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred Okay, guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, if imagine if it actually ruined your laptop, it's.
Speaker 2: Not that much. It's not like a leader of it.
Speaker 3: But did you see the TikTok of the people that poured milk over that go boast?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was so bad. They got charged for that.
Speaker 3: Talk about lunch yesterday.
Speaker 1: So just for context, in case anyone doesn't know about that story.
Speaker 2: There was a group of girls.
Speaker 1: They were on a go boat in Melbourne on the Yarrah and as they were coming to a bridge, there was a kid there with milk and he poured milk onto the boat. It was a warm, stinking hot day. Imagine milk all over your clothes. They had a nice little cheese platter. It went everywhere, completely ruined their day. Like they would have all had to have gone home.
Speaker 3: What would you have done there?
Speaker 1: I would have flipped out. I would have lost my ship.
Speaker 3: I would have stood after being like you wait there, you little.
Speaker 1: I would have dived out of the boat, swum to that bridge and ran from my life.
Speaker 3: And that your parents should have given you a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get that kids do silly.
Speaker 3: Theory, I don't think he was a kid kid. I think he was a teenager like he.
Speaker 1: Was like, okay, let me rephrase that. I get that teenagers do silly things, but that is too far.
Speaker 3: He would have been sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: Was he by himself or was there other people.
Speaker 3: Trying to show up in front of his loser mats?
Speaker 2: It's so bad. Kids are so naughty these days.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know if this is me getting old but where I live, there's this shopping little complex and there's a security guard out the front of the coals and there's teenagers I would say, like thirteen fourteen, and they taunt the security guard like they fuck with this guy on a regular basis. It's so sad. He's literally looks like he's in his sixties. I'm honestly worried for this guy that he's going to have a heart attack. These kids like steal things and run out, and then he's running after them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this guy is like, he sounds like you.
Speaker 3: Can't secure a shit in his own asshole a security guard at the shop.
Speaker 1: But they've obviously Colses obviously hired this poor guy because these kids were running rampant and being wild. So it's to try and like scare them off, but if anything, it's like antagonizing them more, like literally to the point that me and Michael were there the other day and I almost said something like I had to bite my tongue so fucking hard to not be like have some respect for people older than you, genuinely, like I literally almost said it, and I swear to God if I go there again. And these kids were taunting this poor sixty year old man, like, I'm my patience is now thin.
Speaker 3: You are getting older before your time.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, what should I do.
Speaker 1: I'm like, maybe I should film them and post it on social media, and I'm like, no, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: That's like really mean.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like, also they need to learn a lesson, like where are their parents at?
Speaker 3: Don't know? I don't know kids.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really allowed to leave my parents' side until I was seventeen, maybe sixteen. I definitely I would not be disrespecting anyone older than me.
Speaker 3: I was allowed to go out and do stuff, but I wasn't disrespectful obviously, tell my personality, I wasn't doing that sort of stuff. Obviously you do shit here and there, like you know, but.
Speaker 1: If you get caught, you're not like antagonistic, you're like apologetic.
Speaker 2: I think that's a difference.
Speaker 1: Like I would maybe like drink in public or something, But if I was, like someone told me off, I'd be like, oh, I'm really sorry, Like I would be afraid of authority, whereas like I feel like these kids have no fear. Like one of them was yelling at this poor guy being like, you can't touch me, you can't do anything. And I was like, I mean, he's right, the security guard can't touch him. But like the fact that a kid knows that and he's like throwing it in the face, I'm just like, oh you little shit.
Speaker 3: Listen to Anna, She's like back in my day, in my date. All right, Well, that's all we've got time for today. As always, hit us up on our Facebook page and.
Speaker 1: Also, if you have a what would you do? Send them to our Facebook page. We are going to pick one from you guys for next week, and we're going to make this more of a regular thing. So if you see something on social media, you see something in real life.
Speaker 3: Or something happens to them, and when something happens to you yet what to do, we will help you answer that question. Yea, the next time that it happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, until next time, Bye bye,