Speaker 1: We got get morning every day, Adelaides, I'll ask you this, So, do you guys do fancy restaurants?
Speaker 2: When was the last time you did a proper fancy restaurant? And you know the ones we feel really awkward. You look at the me and you're like, oh, my, very goods.
Speaker 3: I very much cannot remember the last time I did that. Because you and I cut from the same cloth. We like simple food, we like simple, healthy food.
Speaker 2: Yes, So last Thursday I went to a fancy restaurant but didn't know us going to a fancy restaurant. Had a mate from school who now lives down here, and a mate from school's dad who was in town. So we organized to have a bit of a dinner, which is nice. Went to a particular place in the city, but I didn't know what it was. I just got an address, Okay, So it was a bit of a surprise for me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, what were you wearing?
Speaker 2: I was jeans, jeans and a nice shirt, so yeah, I was dressed appropately, okay.
Speaker 5: And then when we got there, And I don't know if anyone else is.
Speaker 2: Like this, because I just assume that I'm a massive title when it comes to stuff.
Speaker 5: Like this.
Speaker 2: So it rocked up this particular restaurant, and first thing, you sit down, you're like, oh, it's so quiet and dim and awkward and so formal. And the waiter owns me for some reason, absolutely owns me like a teacher, right, And then you sit down and it was it was a lovely setting in terms of the blokes that I was with.
Speaker 5: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you're like me, do you look at the menu as well and you're like, oh my gosh, I don't want to spend that sort of money. Yeah, and you start adding things up in your brain.
Speaker 3: And also and also it's just like it's the sort of food that you got.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like it, I don't wantin I don't, And I don't want to pay those prices for those meals.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. So what about as well? There's two things.
Speaker 2: First of all, I was like, I just want to pass that, and there was a nice, big long past the menu, and the first one was the squid ink pasta.
Speaker 5: Like, what what's going on there?
Speaker 2: The second one was like the chicken heart and liver pastah. The third one was the crab linguini. What's a chicken heart? By the way, it can't be a big operation. And then finally the guy came out the way it comes out and says, what do you guys want to drink?
Speaker 5: He said, oh, I think we get a bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: And the dad that I was said, look, we don't know much about wine, so how about you give us a good bottle that's modest.
Speaker 5: Right in terms of price. The world I made thank you, thank you, because we're all thinking it.
Speaker 2: Nobody goes, well, it's a barossa blah blah blah blah bang on wank and w wang wang and it is worth one hundred and thirty b and.
Speaker 4: That's the modest price, the modest price.
Speaker 2: And then we went, oh yeah, sure, great. And then I started adding it all up. I started adding up my entree and I got to end up bring back to a hundred buckstage two.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you would have hated that, and didn't they also like force some entrees and drink.
Speaker 5: We've got some drinks as well, like here go. We're pretty sure they build us for it.
Speaker 4: So he just brought them out and then put them on the bill.
Speaker 5: Yes, what so this is where it stands right now. You don't mean I'm on a budget.
Speaker 4: So it's Monday.
Speaker 3: Car gives you your allowance on a Tuesday. How's the bank balance looking?
Speaker 5: It's looking terrible.
Speaker 2: And I had to tell Car exactly what happened to which she had to sit me down and gave me a firm lecture like a disobediate school kid, said, you do not you do not go to restaurants at all ever. And also I need to borrow some money off you. Jos's got coffees today.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know now.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know what in the news today to know this is what you need to know.
Speaker 6: You know what you need to know with Jody and Hady.
Speaker 4: The hell happened to the Crows yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh my very goodness saw one of the all time half sets, the trow salon a huge skin to go up game clear on top.
Speaker 7: Of the table.
Speaker 5: A side relief for me.
Speaker 4: I like tros win us five.
Speaker 2: Nine points middle third quarter, like they're gonna lose, They're going to absolutely lose this.
Speaker 5: It was that we're going to first, was going to lose to eighteenth.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me this riddle me, this did played badly or West Coast just played well?
Speaker 2: Fly On Crows just couldn't get a flow on and West Coast. Yeah they look good. They look really sharp.
Speaker 5: And I said last week I reckon stur could be West Coast Ster couldn't be that West Coast. So they're still talent there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So dug In in his two hundreds, You've got lamb Baky, got all these, Jack Graham got a bunch of classy players. Yeah, just a lot of young the fifteenth to twenty second best player.
Speaker 5: That's what really hurts West Coast.
Speaker 3: Okay, should Crow's supporters be a little bit nervous about that form heading into finals?
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure because every other top notch team is nervous as well. Brisbane lost, Collingwood lost like it was just one of those weird rounds. Yeah, I mean you should be nervous about you along, That's what everyone should be nervous about, right, Cat's coming and they look very very good. Yeah, Okay, the Crow's are on top about this. They've all but locked up the minor premiership.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's some you'd take that, wouldn't it?
Speaker 5: One you take that minor Premiers.
Speaker 3: It's good right, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Port Adelaide, goodness me. It's just a tough season, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's tough season. They really snatched it. That was one of those games. It was a genuine admirable loss. And at the end of the first quarter down by twenty three, you're like, oh boy, here we go, it's going to blow out. Second quarter absolutely smacked it with our goals. So look one of those ones where you go they almost knocked off Freeman who are now sitting in the top four.
Speaker 5: Wow, so we'll take that. The bad point was our boy Jack lakoshis.
Speaker 2: Ah, he was looking so good. Yeah it's went up from Mark and just went ping with his calf.
Speaker 5: Na bad luck.
Speaker 9: Sometimes it just happens.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: You can you can sit there and be miserable, or you can just go you know what. That's what footy careers do. You They're not always perfect, they don't always go straight up. They have some ups and downs, and Lugo's one of those players. Again, did I get real optimism? Ode of what the next look?
Speaker 5: Next bit looks like, well said, can we love him? We love him? He's our boy, He's nervous boy.
Speaker 4: Alf's a real old man injury, isn't that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, tradition.
Speaker 6: It was actually Jack's twenty fifth birthday on game day. Is this happy birthday to Jack and his elderly man Calf and.
Speaker 4: He's Dicky gar Oh it hasn't been his season, but always next year, you know.
Speaker 2: That's okay? Crows though, sitting on top of the ladder. That's pretty sweet against the Pies this week? Am I right in saying as well? This is a huge game? Am I right in saying producing Lucy that are potentially leading up to the game. We've got some tickets to give.
Speaker 10: Why there is a strong rumor in this studio that that is the case.
Speaker 4: Who started that rumor?
Speaker 6: An over boy was an over boy and his jams he started that rumor. Very good CRO's tickets later in the week.
Speaker 2: That's a real strong incentive to keep it locked to note little article via the Advertiser this morning, Joe just having a bit of a debate as to whether things like mullets and mustaches are cool, because this is what's doing the rounds with millennials and gen zettas full circle because mustache is of course back in the seventies.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was a sign of strength and honor and power.
Speaker 2: David Boone was the prince of mustaches and then all his little henchmen like Murphugh's yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, your thoughts on men with mustaches, Well.
Speaker 2: Look, my dad had a mustache. He still has mustache. So as long as I've been alive, he has had a mustache. And apparently my mom tells a story that one morning he turned up and he did have a mustache, and she was like, I can't look at you.
Speaker 5: Grow back immediately and just went and came back.
Speaker 4: That's funny because he didn't bust that gene onto you. You can't grow facial hair, can you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I cannot.
Speaker 2: Actually I can grow like a little sort of mustache that suggested I'm something some sort of gang. It's not a nice, big thick, very mustache like a David Byurne sort.
Speaker 5: Of sort of operation.
Speaker 4: You'd be patchy too, so.
Speaker 2: Patchy super patch You can't do it for all. I'm really really disturbing, like what's going on here? What's going on with his diet? What's he missing? A lot of violence?
Speaker 3: Can I say something controversial? I think mustachees on young kids look stupid.
Speaker 5: Oh excuse me, very stupid.
Speaker 4: I can't cope.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not a facial hair gow at the best of times. But mustache is on twenty year olds?
Speaker 5: No, grow why not?
Speaker 2: What about a mustache and the mull at that combination. I don't understand the mahle thing. Man, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It just took off, didn't it. Yeah, And it was like next minute, every second young kid had a mullet.
Speaker 5: I think it's a bloody ned brockman.
Speaker 3: And that's got a mustache too, doesn't that he's got the double And I always think, what's it like for a young girl to kiss a young boy who's.
Speaker 5: Got a mustache? Year old strainer definitely get in the way of things. He's so furry super fer.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, particularly in this state of South Australia, there's one single person who if he chooses to keep a mustache, and it'll make sure that it stands a test of time. And it's cool. Two words Travis Head. Oh yes, that's all you need to hear, Travis Head. As long as he has a mustache, it will remain cool.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you this? You know my thoughts on young men with mustaches.
Speaker 3: What do you think about women in their fifties and sixties who start to grow mustaches?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not trendy, jades. Job, that's a good job.
Speaker 4: Monday morning joker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the Monday morning jocob. What is a loightful way to start off the working week?
Speaker 4: It's just a little injection of humor. Should I go first?
Speaker 5: Yes, if you like, I've got a.
Speaker 4: Little short, sharp and shiny one.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you this question, Andrewes, Why did the yogurt go to the art exhibition?
Speaker 4: Because it was cultured?
Speaker 5: Okay, a bit of a smile at best.
Speaker 2: There a lot of people don't even culture meanings when it comes to yogurt.
Speaker 4: You don't get cultures.
Speaker 10: They're good for your gut.
Speaker 5: Fantastic, thank you, producing Lucy.
Speaker 10: Mean it was funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well you're up next, producing sugar.
Speaker 10: I've just opened the door to a real backhanded slack, haven't I?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 10: So a guy was riding a taxi.
Speaker 6: In the back seat and he tapped the taxi driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went on the footpath and stopped inches from a shop. Right for a second, everything went quiet in the taxi. The driver goes, look, mate, don't ever do that to me again. You're scared the living, you know what's out of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The passenger apologized and he said, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize a little tap with ski so much. The driver goes, I'm so sorry. Today was my first day as a taxi driver. I've spent the last twenty five years driving funeral vans.
Speaker 2: Oh good, good, all right, no threat producing, I'll finish finishes off aca.
Speaker 10: It looks long, okay, he printed not on size twenty fonts.
Speaker 5: Though, ladies and gentlemen exactly spick.
Speaker 2: So a therapist has a theory that couples who make love once a day are the happiest. So he decides to test his theory. He convenes all the couples he can find at a special seminar. He then starts by asking the many people in the audience. First question, Hey, how many people here make club once a day? Half the people raise their hands, and each of them with a huge grin on their face. He goes, okay, what about once a week? A third of the audience members raise their hands. Their grins are there, but they're not.
Speaker 5: Quite as vibrant.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was, okay, how many of you make love once a month? A few hands sort of tepidly go up. No grins could be sighted, and he goes, Okay, interesting, my theory is working.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about once a year?
Speaker 2: To his shock, and man the back jumps up and down, jubilantly, waving his hands and whisty. The therapist is shock. This man's reaction completely disproves his theory. He says, well, if you make love once a year, way so happy. The man shouts, today's my birthday. Gosh, I feel your brother, I feel you. You're busy on the weekend, watcher have they had.
Speaker 4: A busy little weekend.
Speaker 3: So one of the highlights though, was guy Sebastian at Westfield West Lakes.
Speaker 5: Oh what a prince.
Speaker 4: Just wrap your ears around this, can you?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 2: Obviously obviously secondhand recording probably doesn't do it justin but you get the feeling, don't you.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that recording off my phone isn't the best audio? What are you trying to say?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 2: Show me the fireworks vision that you recorded in two thousand. I'd love to see that by your arphone. Appreciate that. It's just like I'm there.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: I had a moment though up on stage because I was seeing the thing, and what happened was it was kind of thrown a little bit into chaos because Guy's parents from Golden Grove decided Guy didn't have time because he flew in from Darwin and he was flying straight back out again to do Sunrise the next day's and so his parents were like, well, if he can't come to Golden Grove, we'll come to him, and so they rocked up. So he was just a little bit late on stage because he wanted to spend some time with his mum and.
Speaker 4: Dad, who are the cutest by the way. His mom Nelly.
Speaker 3: I got introduced to her and I said hello, missus Sebastian and she goes, come here, come here.
Speaker 4: I'm a hugger. It gave me a beautiful big hug.
Speaker 5: If you're a mum and your name's Nelly, you kin't have to be awesome day.
Speaker 3: Yeah you so lovely Nellie and Ivan they are. And he's just released a fragrance called I've After his Dad as well, which is so sweet. And I smelt Guy and god, he smelt good, but he always does smelt his neck.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, you're delicious.
Speaker 5: You felt like he sweat would smell like some sort of fragrance.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we had a bit of a chat on stage because we sort of did a Q and A thing. He did a meet and greet with one hundred and eighty of his fans by the way, which was really cool because he's got a new album out it's called one hundred Laps Around the Sun, and we were talking on stage about how long it takes him to write a song, and he says, some songs I can do in ten minutes. This album took him four years to put together. And he goes, I've written some shit toun a way, and he was.
Speaker 4: The one brought it up on stage. Can you remember these lyrics?
Speaker 5: That's it the DFC.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he goes, God, can you remember back in two thousand and whenever it was when I rhymed KFC with the with the GFC.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, that was not one of your finest moments. Anyway. The good news is Guy Sebastian will be on the show.
Speaker 3: A little bit later in the week, which I'm excited about because he's the nicest man in pop That's my question.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss in person with Himbout some of his poor previous lyrics, poor choices in the lyrics.
Speaker 5: I need to know, I need to know now, I need to know, I need to know. I need to know what the news today to know? This just what you need to know.
Speaker 10: You know what you need to know with Jody and Ady.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's been a surge in sign ups for a national anti bullying lesson, so over three hundred and ninety four thousand students will participate. It's a free, twenty minute virtual session on August eleven, That is today, Am I right?
Speaker 4: The eleventh today?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Eleventh, dirrect so today, So twelve thirty for primary schools in essay and one o'clock for high schools. So the sessions are basically tailored for primary and secondary students, with professional counselors leading the discussions.
Speaker 4: That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Bullying is interesting, isn't it, Because across the journey bullying, it feels like there's always going to be some sort of an issue. But compared to me, we were coming through versus now. It wasn't the platform of social media, which is now the top shelf for bullying.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing though, Wasn't it like you know, when you and I were kids, we'd go home and we just had a landline and that was it. Now people have access to you twenty four to seven, and it can just be relentless and awful. So yeah, I think any sort of initiative where we're teaching our kids about kindness is a great.
Speaker 5: Thing, yeap.
Speaker 2: And there's always deep underrooting problems I think when it comes to bullying. Particularly for people who are bullying, it means they're either jealous or they're not happy with themselves. In saying that, it's so hard to teach kids that that's the underlying raising, Yeah, because all you can see is the hatred that's coming towards yourself.
Speaker 3: Isn't that hard to explain that to a kid that that person is being mean to you because they're unhappy and they're sad within themselves. So yeah, hopefully this goes a long way towards eradicating bullying in our schools.
Speaker 2: Here in excellent little initiative, let's bring in our music wizard and that is producing Lucy.
Speaker 5: Good morning to you, Lucy.
Speaker 10: What do you got not twiggy arms or no no, no.
Speaker 5: Birthday has come out real soon, so we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: Speaking bullying.
Speaker 5: That's more feedback, I think, is it? That'll sort of going pretty technique. Yeah, never found out that will need a bit of a.
Speaker 4: Grace that Okay, take it all in my stride.
Speaker 10: Maybe I'll attend the seminar today.
Speaker 4: For you guys.
Speaker 6: No Jelly Roll for those who have missed over the weekend. Jelly Roll is a singer and is famous for this one.
Speaker 5: Please confirmation producing Lucy who loves music. Jelly Roll. That's his full name, right, like his first name is jelly and his last name's Role.
Speaker 10: I think, yes, he's.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 10: That would have been way cooler if his name is jelly Roll. He is coming to Australia.
Speaker 6: They're in New Zealand this year, so it's August and he's announced a tour for only two and a half months time.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's good. You don't have to wait.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing that they announced these tours and it's like bloody ages away.
Speaker 4: Feels like jelly Roll's a bit disorganized to be honest, Well, he.
Speaker 10: Is coming to Adelaide Sunday, October twenty six.
Speaker 6: Tickets are on sale this afternoon for those people who want to get along to it anywhere around the country, although on the official press release, I've got it says Adelaide TBA. Oh, so he is playing in Adelaide on the October twenty sixth venue TBA.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, but also a special guest splash Spanish Shaboozy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess he's.
Speaker 6: Coming with Shabooze for the Down Under twenty twenty five tour and an American country singer.
Speaker 10: Also in the phrase Drew Baldrich coming along, big Drewey.
Speaker 4: You think an entertainment center or somewhere else.
Speaker 5: You can make it. They're worthy of the entertainment center.
Speaker 4: More your memorial drive setup.
Speaker 3: Maybe we know he's down at the drive another drive high Marsh, it's another option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, true, I'm much very nice option. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Which first name would you prefer? Is it Shaboozie or Jelly? You make the call for guy lose?
Speaker 4: Can I ask us?
Speaker 10: Well, you know how Americans called jelly.
Speaker 6: They called jelly what we call jam, So it's his name actually the Australian versions jam.
Speaker 5: Roll, jam Roll looking forward to jam Roll coming.
Speaker 11: To Adelles Sealed section with Tifforn from Jen Yu's.
Speaker 4: First She is welcome to She's back from Europe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he is here.
Speaker 4: She is gallivanting around the globe with your betrothed. Your yeah, howl, wasn't it? Oh magnificent? So glad you asked?
Speaker 10: It was wonderful?
Speaker 4: Is beautiful?
Speaker 12: But hey, it got me thinking, I'm so glad you asked when we were gallivanting around the globe. In hotel rooms, it's quite close quarters, yes, and there's nowhere to go in terms of when you need to use the restroom. And I was musing upon it, thinking, thank goodness, because when my betrothed Joel and I first got together, I couldn't use the restroom at.
Speaker 4: His house to do my business because I was shy.
Speaker 5: I was shy.
Speaker 4: So we'd spend the weekend together and then I would go home with a tummy ache.
Speaker 5: Right, You wouldn't do it. Couldn't. Just couldn't. Just couldn't.
Speaker 12: Just couldn't do it. Just couldn't tried, couldn't You could do a little weee though I could do a little wee, but that's where it stops.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't do that thing where you sort of cough or you make sounds to try and cover it up like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 11: What you do?
Speaker 3: Hell, well, that's awkward because he's down by the beach and you were norwous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was quite the journey.
Speaker 12: Couldn'tess me passing wind? Yes, or my window down all the way back to nor all the way down, all the way down.
Speaker 5: But over here, not even.
Speaker 4: All the way up Greenhill Road. He's been ages trying to find fart sound and I can just.
Speaker 5: Do it myself.
Speaker 3: You just did it.
Speaker 5: Need this, You can do that yourself.
Speaker 12: But my point is I got past that that inability, Thank goodness, because then we started living together and that's just not good for your guts.
Speaker 4: You just hold it in forevermore.
Speaker 12: But it did get me thinking, is there are there things that people are still not doing around their partner?
Speaker 3: Can I ask before we move onto that? On thirteen twenty four ten, did you have any of those in the hotel rooms?
Speaker 4: You know how a lot of hotel rooms. I don't know why they do it. They just have a glass door. No, I know what you're talking about. In the bathroom, just like a poo cube. Yeah, and you just.
Speaker 10: Watch each other.
Speaker 12: So whenever I was looking for hotels clicking through the pictures, if they had that, it was immediately on the band list, right, okay, yeah, so yeah, I want to know, is there anything you don't do around Gregory?
Speaker 4: How long you've been married to Gregory Joe's Oh.
Speaker 3: We don't make a habit of doing little, not that I ever far, but we don't make a habit of doing that in front of each other, Gregor.
Speaker 4: What about you and Kara?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I see? This is where it's different because you wear ghassy creatures. Yeah, we've got so much gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had so much gas, and we can't possibly be polite and keeping in all the time.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never heard my wife Karen, really she doesn't does not, probably given I'm not there right now right now. Never, So we've been together. We got to get her in twenty thirteen. It's when we first met.
Speaker 4: You never once heard she would have such a tummy a.
Speaker 5: Bloaded all the time.
Speaker 3: But also it's an easy workaround because you just blamed the kids if if one does a dog slip out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh, excuse Mecca, Come on, Harper, you're disgusting.
Speaker 5: Haggard's gaslighting kids.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's so true thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: And everyone who gets on the air will go on the running for that beautiful winter weekend escape. What don't you do in front of your partner? Well, haven't you broken the seal with kind of yeah? What is still too shy to do? You have a little filthy habit that's just for you.
Speaker 2: Are you working up to it? Like, is there a particular point where, like now now we are comfortable af to do it?
Speaker 5: Or you just never do it.
Speaker 4: I've just never been done thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Give you a bus, take your cars.
Speaker 2: Next, like you said, Joe's get yourself on air, you get yourself on the standby list for our winter at weekend escape, which we will draw on.
Speaker 11: Frontsies Sealed section with Tiff Wan from Jen News.
Speaker 2: First the beauties of a new relationship and sometimes forever in a relationship, those little things that you're just not sure if you could do, if you're just pushing the boundary ever so slightly.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, Tiff Warn has joined us this morning.
Speaker 3: You went on holidays with your partner and you finally finally used the toilet in front of him.
Speaker 4: Well, I had to, didn't I, which you know, it was a long time coming.
Speaker 12: When we're first having sleepovers and we were just courting, I simply couldn't go home after a weekend with a big dummy ache.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it true or is it not true? That you will play TikTok's real loud?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 12: On the still still, I still whip through my tiktoks very loudly over the top, right pretending I'm just you know, but that's a cover up cover But when I come out, Joel says, was it a good one?
Speaker 4: We're taking your course this morning.
Speaker 3: We've actually got a one hundred dollars voucher to Marcelena Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Yes, please before TikTok, don't you worry about That's so true.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go to Alex from courd and good morning Alex.
Speaker 1: Good morning guys. You know I'm gonna set of pipes on me and I like to express myself, but the missis does not feel the same way. You know how a lot for a lot of us, going in the shower is the way to go right, That's where you get most of your singing out, but she looks at me like I just kicked the dog. Every single time I try to let.
Speaker 4: Loose, right, So you don't sing in front of your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: No, no, and she won't let me.
Speaker 5: Did you know why?
Speaker 2: I understand where Jim is coming from, because you really open yourself up. You're bearing your soul when you.
Speaker 4: See it's a vulnerable place.
Speaker 2: It's a really vulnerable place. So if you get judgment and it's not approved and it goes straight for the heart.
Speaker 4: What hell are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: You don't stop singing in here. I'm constantly singing in here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's an obnoxious thing. That's not been good.
Speaker 4: Taking your calls this morning? What what you do in front of your partner?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right? Dollar voucher to Marcelina up for grabs.
Speaker 2: And also if you get yourself on air, we'll pop you on the stand bar list for a winter weekend escape which will draw on Friday.
Speaker 5: We could send you anywhere in South Australia to escape the winter.
Speaker 11: Sealed section with Tiff one.
Speaker 3: From jen U's first discussing the fact that Tiff with your partner. How long have you guys been together? Now it's over a years. Yeah, okay, but initially you would not go to the toilet in front.
Speaker 12: I couldn't try as I might, because I know it's bad for you to hold it's really it's too shy. Yeah, but then you know I got past it. I still play tiktoks over the top. Yeah, blastma, Spotify, whatever it takes. Yes, and he knows he's well aware of what's going on behind the three closed doors.
Speaker 2: It's a dead giveaway, isn't it when you're blasting tiktoks. Digestive issues might tend them a little. Yeah, all right, so he knows what's going on to stay away, jet off for a couple of dice. Do you feel like she's gone too far the other way?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Like okay, I can't do it in front of you, And now you're texting him a little pool motion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then come out and so just give it a minute, give it the old eye.
Speaker 4: I would not go in there if I was you.
Speaker 5: I'll give it forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Dawn from Mary Low. Good morning, Dawn, good morning, How are you good? What won't you do in front of your partner?
Speaker 7: I can't grab a tissue and go for a little dig. Oh, you can't do It's a disgusting fabit even I just can't do it. Good for you, and got caught the other day, but I thought of madead. I was just like wiping my make up. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Sarah from Campbelltown, Good morning.
Speaker 13: Sarah, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you we?
Speaker 4: What won't you do in front of your partner?
Speaker 13: This sounds a little bit weird, but I won't read in front of my partner. So I get a bit, I get a bit of stage right, and then when I do, I start starttering, look like I can't read, So I'll I'll read it in my head really quickly and then look at him as if it's like a conversation. I'm telling him, but I won't read in front of him. And now we've got a little baby at the moment. So when I'm reading Pitcher books, I'm like, I get stage fright and start stuttering all the words.
Speaker 3: Next minute, the hungry little catervilla is going for about three hours because doubling their way through it, all right, Alisa from Parallel, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: What won't you do in front of your partner? I won't fart you're a lady.
Speaker 8: Good morning lady. Yes, been about five years. Yeah, I still will not fart. However, at nighttime, apparently it all comes out.
Speaker 5: And yeah, when you're a safe Yes, that's what can you do. It's coming out when you're not even aware, you're not even conscious.
Speaker 3: We've all been there, Alisha, makes you feel better, Elisha, my five year old's a little sleep faster.
Speaker 4: But I feel do you feel maybe because you keep it all.
Speaker 3: In during the day and then it's like builds up and it's suppressed and then next minute she comes, she comes.
Speaker 4: When you've got no control over it, definitely.
Speaker 8: I mean I think I need to spend an hour before bed just parking in the yard before I come to.
Speaker 2: Bed, go for a bit of a walk around the walking, just give it all that, it all out, Alicia, thank you so.
Speaker 5: Much for your call. We've got a one hundred dollars out to Marcelline Adelaide for you.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we thank you.
Speaker 5: Good stuff. I enjoy some food there and then for a walk afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't do the pepperoni and go straight to bed.
Speaker 5: Alisha wants before TikTok and cheese palls.
Speaker 2: There was Marcelline at the ogfpizzat all yours at Marslena dot com dot are you? Are you your favorite app tip form from ten us first, what an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. Thank you for picking everyone good stuff.
Speaker 4: God bless use the bathroom on the way out.
Speaker 5: That's okay, Yeah, has to get your visits done.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know what in the news today to know this.
Speaker 4: Here is what you need to know.
Speaker 5: You know what you need to know with Jody and as it shows, some things just don't need to be mixed. Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I just feel like sweet and savory don't need to sit at the same table.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So this is what's happened.
Speaker 3: Heines have teamed up with the Smoothie King and come up with a limited addition ketchup Smoothie.
Speaker 5: Ak a tomato sauce smoothie tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for you see goes Okay, So the blend combines a Si sawbet.
Speaker 4: I should have made you say that, just to see what you came up with.
Speaker 5: Zach eye, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Smoothie strawberries raspberries, apple juice and Heinz ketchup.
Speaker 4: Yuck.
Speaker 3: It's a very sweet and savory mash up, as you say, but it's stirred up some major debate online. According to both brands, of flavor is refreshingly sweet with a hint of tang. So essentially, the tomato is the main hero.
Speaker 4: Of the dish.
Speaker 2: But you mentioned before, like some of these other little combinations like sweet and salty, salt really made an aggressive charge, and the salt first got itself.
Speaker 4: Involved with caramel, oh, salted caramel.
Speaker 5: So when it was salted caromel and you're like, oh, do I like it? Maybe it's sort of half works. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Can I take it all back? Because I love salted caramel anything?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because the other one as well, which did the rounds early, was chocolate and fused with chili.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm really sure about that.
Speaker 5: Can I do it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Can I do it? So I can do salted caramel? Yes? Please? Yum, there you go.