Speaker 1: We've got get morning every day, Adelaide. There's a brand new trend, a bit of a plastic surgery. Joe, you're into designer things.
Speaker 2: If I designer things, you mean knock off designer things.
Speaker 1: And yes, this could be that, depending on which doctor you get. There's a brand you design a surgery that is sweeping the world and it is very specifically tailored to women. Forget about retail therapy. Women are turning from designer backs to designer vaginas to improve their appearance and boost their mental health, which is scientifically proven to help good stuff gone. Thank you very much. Appreciate that. You're looking quite awkward right now.
Speaker 2: She's going on on.
Speaker 1: The back of her head. I've never seen Jdie blush before.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'm going to regret asking this question.
Speaker 2: Watch prat does a designer vagina look like?
Speaker 1: Great question? Maybe a plastic surgery, also as designer vagina surgery has been on the rise in recent years, increasing in the US from two hundred and seventeen percent between twenty twelve and twenty seventeen, and a further twenty percent between then and now. It's a cosmetic procedure which reshapes the vaginal lips, removing excess tissue with a scalpel or laser to shorten the laby of minor? What ads?
Speaker 3: Don't you ever say those words on this show?
Speaker 1: To prominence and more in line with the labor major? Who's the major? Who's the minor?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Is this a school play?
Speaker 1: This is a play? Who got the lead role? So have you guys heard of this before? This is an actual thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard of women doing it. There's whole shows on Netflix about it. As far as the women's body goes, it's not the most attractive part. I wouldn't have thought, but I am oblivious, Like, what's a good looking one?
Speaker 2: What's not a good looking one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Well, I mean you're you've probably seen more than me. Let's forget on it.
Speaker 1: And vice versa. I'm sure, although I've been in football clubs. Yeah, actually, maybe I'm beating you on both front. I'm sure that's something I should be claiming. Yeah, right, So what about producer Emily as well, who's on the verge of having her second baby? Oh yeah, and is this the sort of area you go down after you've had a few kids? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I will say this.
Speaker 3: My obstitution doctor Darren Roberts, who's the most magnificent man on the planet, said most of his work isn't delivering babies, even though he does that with alarming regularity. It's actually fixing the issues that women have after they've had.
Speaker 4: Well, you can have you can have issues like you can have called a prolapse, which is frightening.
Speaker 1: I know what a prolapse is. Oh boy, stay all up.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if you class that as a design of vagin know, if you just get in your prolapse.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that. I think that's more like essential because.
Speaker 1: The stress of it all as well. If you're the surgeon. Oh oh, we never would I be more out of my depth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, how do I make this pretty? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Wrong spot, I've done the procedure in the wrong spot. Congratulations, it's an all purpose area now and you're now a chicken.
Speaker 3: Big weekend of footy, Oh my very goodness. Obviously disappointing. Port Adelaide going down dramatically on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, Friday night seventeen Adelaide Oval. There is a lot on the line for Port Adelaide straight sets exit would be disastrous. The Hawks are absolutely on fire and saying that Sam Frost is a key defended. He's now out, Yeah, little bit of a bone stress injury. But Will Day is probably going to come back. Yeah, Zach Butters is probably going to play. Okay, subbed off at halftime clear of major damage to his ribs.
Speaker 3: My husband came up with an interesting fact yesterday for Crow supporters over the last I don't know. I think he said thirteen years the Crows of Acts one more finals than Port despite Port being in you know, seven odd final Seriesness, the Crows one like four and them only one two.
Speaker 1: That is technically correct.
Speaker 2: It so he was right, he was right. I was skeptical. But okay, here we are.
Speaker 1: I heard that start during the round. So if Greek's trying to tell you that he came up with that.
Speaker 2: Lying potentially, that's right.
Speaker 1: It is a true status.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, which.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sit too well with Port Adelaide supporters.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that. No, what about the Swans game against ws.
Speaker 1: That was incredibly exciting?
Speaker 3: How good do you still have a little soft spot for the Swans despite the fact that you were delisted yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, my whole life will I was played for the Swan and they let me in the door and then they pushed me out like almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: But I like seeing them do well. I see GWS after I finished. That would have been my zoned area. Yeah right, So once GWS came into the system, like the sort of Riverina southern New South Wales, that was like that's GWS's own area now, So if there was any sort of affiliation, I would have had more of a shot. I've gone to g WS. Yeah right, and probably got delisted there.
Speaker 3: You would have fit in that. It's a good looking side jaws as good it would have been.
Speaker 2: Really your wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: Ward is a good human. Oh my gosh, I don't think he's real.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's real, isn't he?
Speaker 1: And I touched him on the back the other day and I'm pretty sure it was marble he's made and shechiseled out of marble its legal.
Speaker 3: Brisbane also had a win up there. What a blistering first.
Speaker 1: Quarters it was. There was almost going to be a stat they kicked the goal right at the end of the first quarter. Had they not done that, it would have been the first time in vfl AFL history Aside hasn't kicked the goal in the first quarter during the finals. Wow embarrassing from Carlton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 3: Oh well, let's talk about Nick Kurios please, because he's over there commentating at the US Open at the moment and there's been calls for him to be sacked over a comment about his ex girlfriend Anna Kolinskia. So basically they dated for a little while she is now dating world at number one. Sinner yep, I couldn't remember his.
Speaker 1: First names quite literally, just won the US Open.
Speaker 3: And hilariously because I said to you, how do I say Kellen Skier during the break and you'll like just say it with and then I proceed to forget the first name of the world number one, he stumbled, Am I going anyway? So basically, someone on Twitter posted an old photo of him and her and he has written underneath it second, sir.
Speaker 1: Nick, Oh he's such a pig your opinion? What a pig?
Speaker 3: And then everyone's like, oh, you're so vulgar, that's so disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Where's your class, et cetera. So yes, here we are, here, we are.
Speaker 1: Can I just say this about Nick Curios. I do not want my six year old son imitating Nick Kurios his antics. But as an adult who I feel like I can identify wrong and right, Oh my gosh, he's entertaining. He makes me gosh, he makes me want to watch tennis. I just want to watch Nick Kurios because what is he going to do next? And he's probably going to lose it in some capacity.
Speaker 2: And I get that.
Speaker 3: But there's a bit of a history of disrespect against women. Can you remember when he was playing Stan Waarenka, Yes, and he said.
Speaker 2: To Stan, what time is it? Six twelve?
Speaker 3: I can probably say he infamously said to Warenka Cockanarchus banged your girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Did you go down well with He didn't.
Speaker 3: Go down well with Stan because obviously there was a bit of a history between Cochanarchus and dona Ekic.
Speaker 2: I also said that with confidence, even though I've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. Remember when he said this about a drug woman during one of the Majors drinks about seven hundred drinks.
Speaker 2: Bro. That woman looks like she said, have an under of drinks, Bro.
Speaker 1: Drinks Bro. You're not getting that from Alex Dimon right, no, you certainly not all its past six six fifteen Venue machine quiz. First question is coming out very soon. What about this as well? I still can't get my head around it. Five of course diner at Kingsford. The bross's all the on a restaurant. Lazis are gathered it over six hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I sit late on the lardie.
Speaker 1: You could win that as well as a double passed the vale Adelaid five hundred Saturday After Race concert series. Very reasonable question coming up next. That's a job. That's a joke, that's a job, a terrible job. Walk it up to my veins, spit of humor, jestic kickstarters, and we're off into a good direction.
Speaker 2: Okay, come here, give me rum. I'll inject you. Oh gosh, I can be a baby about it. Blood everywhere you wanted it.
Speaker 1: That's true, and you recruit too. By the way, welcome to the stage, producers, are we thank you? I'd be nervous. I'm actually so nervous.
Speaker 2: This is a really scary space.
Speaker 1: It is a really scary space. And what's even scarier is trying to relax and deliver humor stand up comedians. Oh boy, that do a good job.
Speaker 2: That is the one job in the world where I got I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 1: Probably why they're always under the influence of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the majority of them mostly.
Speaker 1: Kick us off. What do you go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Which bear is the most condescending?
Speaker 1: Which bear is the most condescending? Panda? Oh No, what a tricky start.
Speaker 5: I feel like I could have said anything and I would have got this reaction.
Speaker 1: What a shame on? Such a shame is Okay? Sorry, sorry about that. Trying to get that trap my come on. The lady Charity in my office building asked if I would hang out with her hand smoker joints serious, I told her no, I can't deal with high maintenance women.
Speaker 2: Produces Okay, you're ready for fine? Okay.
Speaker 3: Man walks into a bar in the outback and he sees a sign that says complete three tasks and.
Speaker 2: You win one million dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, so, the man says to the bartender, Is that true? What do I need to do to win a million dollars? He says yes, indeed it is. He's like, great, hit me. So the bartender says, the first task is see that man down there at the end of a big, large, heavy set man.
Speaker 2: You have to knock him out, and you have to knock him out with one punch. First.
Speaker 3: The second task you have to do is there's a twelve foot croc at the back with a very sore tooth.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to wrestle it and pull out the tooth.
Speaker 1: The very sensitive crops.
Speaker 2: No, they can be in that space, can't bang.
Speaker 3: The third task is there's an eighty nine year old woman upstairs who wants to get lucky before she dies.
Speaker 2: Fair col I mean we all want to go out that way, don't we, Andrew?
Speaker 3: So the man says, right, oh, I'm going to have a crack at it. He has ten shots, back to back, bang bang bang, bang, bang, one after the other, gets up off his stool, walks over to the man at the end of the bar, bang, knocks him out.
Speaker 2: With one punch. Whoa's task done.
Speaker 3: Then he charges out the back of the pub and there's a commotion for about ten minutes and he comes inside and he's all bruised and battered, and he goes, all right.
Speaker 2: That's done. Where's the old lady with a bad tooth.
Speaker 1: With the crocodile? From the not's taken Joes. You know me. You know that I love a strange and bizarre law, and if it's in this country or beyond, it doesn't matter. For example, in South Australia, it's an offense to sell a refrigerator with a capacity of forty two point five literres or more unless all the doors can be easily opened from the inside or was brought into the state before nineteen sixty two. We know that that is something that we know when we purchase refrigerators. And the reason being is that before nineteen sixty two, apparently a lot of people in essay used to get trapped in refrigerators. Really, it's got to be easily able to get out of. I mean, it's not random.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are they climbing in?
Speaker 1: I don't know, hot, I don't know. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I want a zooper duper and it's right down the bottom. And now I'm stuck.
Speaker 1: Now I'm stuck book. Now I'm dead death by fridge. We need to stop the South Australias. We need to do something.
Speaker 2: Who put that law?
Speaker 3: Who put that bill to parliament to get past Rob Refrigerowski.
Speaker 1: Some of the US state laws are even bigger than some of the they're even more fascinated. What about this, We'll just go around the grounds over in the states. In Kentucky, every citizen is required to shower at least once a year. Don't mind that you can't go a full year without showering. Okay, as much as you'd.
Speaker 2: Liked it, that is how how do they even regulate that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Is it a smell test? Do they swab who knows? Open up?
Speaker 2: You smell rancid?
Speaker 1: In Florida, it's illegal to sing in public while wearing a swimsuit. That could be very intimidating. I'm not sure for other reasons, Okay. Indiana, mustaches are illegal if the bearer has a tendency to habitually kiss other humans. Because what you're wearing a star. Yeah, it's an injection of confidence.
Speaker 2: Especially one of those twirly ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you just assume that everyone wants to kiss you. Not so particularly in Indiana.
Speaker 3: If a man approached me with one of those twirly mustaches.
Speaker 1: You're no.
Speaker 2: Quite the opposite. I don't want to pass you.
Speaker 1: You'd run the cap Iowa, a one armed piano player must by law perform for free. Don't you dare try and charge for a show That is ridiculous. It's not worth it unless you do the It takes one finger on one arm. This is going to affect you, Joe. It's Oklahoma. It's forbidden to take a bite out of another person's hamburger.
Speaker 2: Well, lock me up and throw away the key.
Speaker 1: You'll get in fined. And for those who just tuning in for the first time, I've got to produce. Her name is Emily. She spent some time in the States. No way, it's a massive flex, like a.
Speaker 2: Huge flex every opportunity. When I lived in the States, I really dull you lived there for a bit.
Speaker 1: Specifically, Minnesota is a little bit different over there, Go Baggings. Did you know this is producer Emily. In Minnesota, it's illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head.
Speaker 4: Of course I knew that. I know everything about Minnesota. Also the Vikings one today, so go Vikings.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 4: But another bizarre one that I actually found out before I went over there was it is illegal to smoke underwater in Minnesota. I'm not allowed to smoke a cigarette while you're underwater.
Speaker 1: In Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Oh God, well, I mean, it's fortunate that you knew that because you're heavily pregnant and the woman loves to s packa day.
Speaker 1: Jokes. This is fantastic news. The one hundred is returning with Andy Lee for season seven Tuesday September ten, eight forty five on Channel nine and nine Now, and I am absolutely delighted to say that the wonderful, beautiful and flawless Andy Lee joins us right now. Good mon to you. Andy.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, how are tomorrow and night?
Speaker 2: We're back tomorrow night. That's some seven seasons, you old duster, look.
Speaker 4: At you go.
Speaker 6: I don't know much more surprise than I am, but I look to be honest, it's the show about Australia and Australians, so we just love hearing about ourselves. I put it down to the success nothing. You know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Well and I'm just on that, like did you when it first came to did you expect this sort of success, because clearly it is. I mean, it's connecting with Australia. That must be really satisfying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I mean your hope, of course, but you never know, and it's tough, particularly with the way TV is going to this stage, so we're ch afterward, we'll hang on to your life. But yeah, Tom Gleason's on Tomorrow night with Sophie Monk Mike Goldstein and we're covering up a lot of topics. Secrets. Will find all the stats on secrets in Australia and workmates. So you guys can look at each other right now and getting back, I'm me to throw a few questions at you and see if you guys can get them. Oh, yes, okay, what percent of Australians think they're closer to a colleague than their own partner?
Speaker 2: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 1: Who goes first?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: You go first? This is so awkward. Four percentage? Well, sure it would be low twelve percent.
Speaker 3: I reckon more than it that, Andy, I, Oh, this is hard because like it's a different kind of relationship with your colleagues at work, right Andy, Like it's it's not saying one's better or worse.
Speaker 6: I do not really meant to sleep with the colleagues.
Speaker 2: Technically, I'm going to say thirty eight.
Speaker 6: Oh it's you said fifteen.
Speaker 1: I said twelve, Yeah, twelve, or sixteen said twelve?
Speaker 6: Thirty eight, it's twenty three percent, So I think you just win. Ay, oh yeah, taking your mouths quickly in the morning with shock gray for me? All right to another one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: What percent of Australians hate it when a dog is brought into the.
Speaker 1: Office controversial because whoever's got the dog thinks that they are the second Yeah.
Speaker 3: So before I got a dog, Andy, and I think you might be on the same page with your little Henry as me, because I don't think you're a dog person before. But now I see on your Instagram you are riding around on a bike with your dog and your backpack.
Speaker 2: So haven't you.
Speaker 6: Turned Yes, I bought a specialized backpack to take Henry to the beach for my bike. Have changed for me? I was one of the big ones to ban all dogs from our workplace. I was running it like tyrant but actually, yes, the DNA test of anyone coming in just in case it was a human, but the dog pretending to be a human on the way in, just to make sure there were no dogs anywhere near our workplace. I'm different now, that's true. But what do you reckon?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I used to hate it when we had a colleague who used to bring one into Channel ten and I used to hate it so much, but now that I'm a dog person, I'm going to say, so, what was the question?
Speaker 2: How many people hate it? What percentage of people hate I say thirty two.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say thirty three percent. Oh, you're I'm going to say I think it's low. I'm going to say twenty one percent, thirty percent.
Speaker 6: It's a straight send victory, although it isn't it? Okay, we need a tiebreaker? Then sure? All right, what I'm going to change the secrets of the topic away from worth, but what percent of Australians regularly look up their ex partners?
Speaker 1: I'm going to go first. I'm going to say one hundred and three percent. I think it's I would think that it's pretty hard. Yeah, I'm going to say sixty I'm going to say sixty nine. But that's a ridiculous number. Go with I'm going to say seventy one percent.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to go higher than that. I'm going to say eighty nine percent.
Speaker 6: Well, we learn a lot about you too. It's thirty one pc. And you guys can explain that to your partner when yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: We've got to let you go Angeley. You're a busy man this morning, but can I ask you a question. What percentage of Carlton supporters turned off their television halfway through the first quarter against Brisbane?
Speaker 6: Well, well, for those of us that were there, like me, it was tough to turn off the television because it's connected to the big screen at the ground. Yeah, plenty, plenty, plenty it was.
Speaker 1: It was a very.
Speaker 6: Quiet, slight home from Brisbane development, didn't am I right?
Speaker 2: Did someone decorate your hotel room in Brisbane?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I even arrived at and my hotel was fully decked out in Brisbane lines gear, including a card from the CEO. So I plan to go back and throw all that stuff in the bath up and put the tap on and post a video about how Carlton work.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately the Carvin winning part didn't eventuate, So you've turned into a bit of a statter affair.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to mention the war.
Speaker 1: As we always say with Carlson, Andy, as we always say with the Blues, next year is the year. Andy, Thank you so much for johinning us. Congratulations once again, Jess guys appreciated me. Andy Lee. It's back the one hundred to Tomorrow Night's eight forty five on Channel nine and nine now as well. So there you go. All can't support us out there? Why do you do it?
Speaker 7: To you?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go back to stalking my x on Instagram? How long have I got?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that a stitch up? Well? Thirteen twenty four ten Secret celebrity crushes? You want to talk about? James Packer jokes? Okay, just kidding. He's an interesting fellow.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I was absolutely glued to the Telly last night because he did a one on one interview for Spotlight and it was incredible. It was unbelievably and he admitted that the reason he was doing it was to open up about mental health. Robbie Williams joined him in the chat as well, because I've got a close friendship. Because no, because they've got a sort of bonding over their mutual depression, I guess. But good on him for opening up about it. I did not realize how miserable this man was. So he's a billionaire, there's no question about that. He's fifty six years old, and he spoke about his mental health. He was diagnosed with bipolar in twenty twenty. He said in twenty twenty two doctors diagnosed, sorry administered lithium, which turned him into an absolute zombie.
Speaker 1: So what does lithium do? I mean, that's a question with that notice. But well, I've never heard that as a medication for mental health.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if if he knew this about me, but I'm not a psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: Therefore I couldn't really tell you what lithium does.
Speaker 3: However, he said it turned him just into a complete nush of space cadet. It was an incredibly candid and frank sort of interview, and he spoke about he touched on his two divorces. So he was obviously married I think to Jodi Meeres and then Recur, and he spoke about his regret that he wasn't the best man that he could have been when he was married to those two women. So there was obviously a lot of sadness there, you could tell. But he also spoke about one of the worst times in his life, and that's when he was in a relationship with Mariah Carey.
Speaker 7: Have listened tossed out of China or something had gone wrong, you know, I had people arrested in China. I was caught up in charges in Israel with you know Netanyahu. And that same week literally was the week that it came out that I was engaged to Mariah Carey for a while. And that same week it came out that Mariah and I had broken up and she thought I'd planted a story and a magazine about it, which I hadn't.
Speaker 1: That you made her look bad. It was a train wreck. It was a train wreck, an absolute train wreck. At what stage during that relationship did James hear this? He Mariah Carey and I just started all I want for Christmas?
Speaker 3: That's I can't be in a relationship do this anymore? No, have you ever seen that? It did like a documentary on Mariah Kerry and he featured in it, and he literally he looked like a bit of a pig in it, like he just rocked up to a dinner, didn't talk to any one, and then.
Speaker 2: Left right and that was shortly he had enough, he'd had enough.
Speaker 1: Same with Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was also the same with Katy Perry and her documentary when basically Russell Brand split up with her right before she's about to go and stay.
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable. She literally she's walking on the stage and then goes right, I've got to click my fingers and turn it on and perform to one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 3: The age old question, though, can money buy you happiness? He answered that last night. So he basically said, look, I have had this depression, but I would rather be wealthy.
Speaker 2: While I'm trying to tackle the depression. Have a listen.
Speaker 7: Money is not a guarantee of happiness, but neither is poverty.
Speaker 1: Neither is poverty. You know, I would prefer I would prefer.
Speaker 7: To be rich and unhappy than to try and be poor and unhappy.
Speaker 3: He says from his yacht in French Polynesia.
Speaker 1: So what he's saying is I'm going to be unhappy either way. I'd rather be rich and that.
Speaker 2: It will absolutely that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Robbie Williams sort of chipped in and said, look, depression will find you anywhere. It doesn't matter if you live in a crackshack in Stoke on Train, which is one of the poor areas in England, or you live in a mansion. If you're depressed, you're depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. So I think what we do just to get a little bit serious, like one hundred percent, and I'm doing it now. I'm pushing forty and I've just seen so many things where you're like, stop thinking about the future and how much better things might be if little things form the place, because I guarantee you look back and be like, oh that time in twenty twenty four when I was twenty thirty nine years old and the kids were doing this and that, that was such a beautiful time. Yeah, Like, it's all about living in the moment things like that.
Speaker 2: Kay, It's gratitude, isn't it.
Speaker 1: But always you hear these stories like this recollection stories and go you just need to start living in the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm also happy that you can feel happiness because so many people it just doesn't come naturally.
Speaker 1: So you know, also, don't date Mariah Carey. Really, it is.
Speaker 2: So time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girls.
Speaker 3: God, I mean, Nick Kurios is copying it today for being a bit of a misogynist.
Speaker 2: Acorn has a lot to answer for with the lyrics of.
Speaker 1: That ritual made as well as you like to call on David Guetta getting on board with that songs, Wow, come on, David.
Speaker 3: Disappointing, all right, chick chat. This is basically it's all the stuff we talk about offware, and we're like, you know, let's girl, let's talk about it on a producers. So he joins us this morning, and what about this? For a news study, it claims that happy couples are less likely to post their partner on social media. Okay, so basically the results found that those who share three or more couple selfies per week are allegedly one hundred and twenty eight percent unhappier.
Speaker 2: Than they're more discrete counterparts. Out of a pause.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it gets worth Only ten percent of selfie crazed couples considered themselves very happy. Meanwhile, forty six percent of couples who are more private on social media said they were much happier.
Speaker 2: So the moral of these stories.
Speaker 3: If you post every second day about you and your partner, maybe you're hiding a little secret.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're not that happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, overkill much? Yeah, who's posting three times a week anyway?
Speaker 3: A jeez?
Speaker 1: If you're just not very good at social media. So a few beers off Friday night, a couple of mats.
Speaker 2: I saw that story. I was impressed.
Speaker 1: My old mates Fury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you and Spury get together.
Speaker 1: You solve a lot of problems. And then my wife is like a bit of an overdo with the social media, Like, what are you talking about? I just posted stories. It's like, no, you posted an actual post, a story and a reel at the same thing. It's like, how is that even possible? Just trying to put a story up?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so you're posting that of your mate Spurry. I'm just on your social media right now. And the last time you posted a photo of you and Kara was back in Christmas of last year.
Speaker 2: So what's up.
Speaker 1: Months ago, months ago, over.
Speaker 3: Nine months ago, and yet you can do three things on Spurry.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I'm just not very good at social media. But yeah, you should see cars. I'm really in there as well. I'd probably once every six months. It's all full of her children or some one.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let me just have a look.
Speaker 3: There's one, two, three, There's at least fifteen footy stories on your Instagram and.
Speaker 2: And one of you on a diving board in.
Speaker 3: So you'd rather post of a semi nude photo of yourself than acknowledge your beautiful wife Carr you're.
Speaker 2: Disgusting pretty much.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm the big now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 5: It's different when you're married. I think I think the social media expectations changed and you're married, But if you're my age, it's reasonably new. If you're you know, heading towards engagement, then it's a bit different. It's almost like a proving that you're together by posting.
Speaker 3: And you also have to have the added complication of a launch, don't You're so true?
Speaker 5: A friend Houston, who's had like six launches of friends. Yeah, different launches. But I will talk about this with my girlfriend's a fair bit because there's a girl that we know and we think it's a major red flag that her partner never posts her ever.
Speaker 2: So I think there's got to be a balance.
Speaker 5: Yes, So regularly they'll go on holiday and she'll post a photo of him on the beach, and then he'll post a photo of the beach like not her, or like she'll post a photo of them out to dinner and he'll post a photo of his dinner of her at dinner, And I think you're actively hiding her at that point. You're trying to appear single, and that's a.
Speaker 3: Ras particularly insulting if you want to put up a photo of your lobster bisk as opposed to your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, ouch.
Speaker 5: I think there's got to be a bit of a balance. If you're posting all the time, you're probably overcompensating to something. If you're never posting, you are trying to appear single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also agree, what the hell's a lobster biscuit? Who knows?
Speaker 2: If I was really mean, i'd get you to spell biscus.
Speaker 1: I think, actually, now that is a b I s q u E.
Speaker 2: Where'd you pull that?
Speaker 3: From thirteen twenty four to ten? Please get involved in this.
Speaker 2: Is it a red flag if you don't post about your partner?
Speaker 3: Or is it a red flag if you post too much about your partner?
Speaker 2: Where do you see it?
Speaker 1: Give us some advice?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Wade, Good morning? Where do you sit with it? Wade?
Speaker 8: So I have to agree with what you were saying, Like I think, if you post too much, that's definitely a bit of a red flag. Obviously it's not always the case, but for most cases I think so. But like someone on there said before, if you don't post at all, it's kind of like you're trying to remain single. I've just recently still have started seeing it go on. It's very anwy at the moment, so we haven't really posted on social media. But there's a meme that gets around this is if I won the lottery, you wouldn't I wouldn't say anything, but they'll be signed. And for me it's kind of the same thing. So on how both of our social media is it says we're in a relationship, but it doesn't say who with, and you know we tag each other in in things like competitions and things like that where you've got to take your best friend or something like that.
Speaker 2: Subtle social weight ones.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's a good way to particularly starting out to do it.
Speaker 1: Science No more poking.
Speaker 3: Poking two thousand and one, twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was an absolutely poke best and it's come back. I was poking on No, No, it's a feature.
Speaker 5: Now it's a feature, but no one is using it except.
Speaker 1: Thousand Excuse me?
Speaker 3: What what sort of response did you want to garner when you poke someone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come onto me. Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: It's just an odd thing to do.
Speaker 1: It was like trying to be flirtatious.
Speaker 2: Andrew Hayes poked to you. Yeah cool, now.
Speaker 3: What good morning, Ali, good morning, good thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, how much she's not enough or vice versa.
Speaker 3: Do you think people who post a lot on social media are actually happy?
Speaker 9: No, very definitive. We know a friend of mine post for fiance almost daily and says to me, he's not the most attractive and he's kind of boring, but like he's okay than usual.
Speaker 1: Ali. So I know social media can be an absolute haven for what people want their lives to be. And you want people to think that you're killing it and you're happy, and that's a prime example of someone not being happy. Behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Happy people don't tell people how happy they are.
Speaker 1: You go there and they live it. Ladies and gentlemen. Anyway, anyway, thank you, good morning to you.
Speaker 2: Bell, Good morning morning Bell. Okay, social media, where do you see it? Is it a red flag if people don't post enough or too much?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: The red flag is if Bet don't have Facebook at all?
Speaker 4: Didn't have Facebook?
Speaker 9: And he was.
Speaker 10: Banging half bade, So Bell, I mean, did you did you did you find out.
Speaker 1: That this was a massive red flag afterwards? Did you have suspicions during Weapon Suspicious. It was just really good at lying.
Speaker 2: But I was like us no Facebook.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to have post photos of be because then at least Than.
Speaker 3: Actually wasn't as single as he was behaving well at this stage, I can't work if you're so happy because you're divorced from him, or you're just completely unhinged.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, good on your bell, love bell and a big shout out to all the bells. Oh, I thought you were going to a big shout out to all the women.
Speaker 1: Full night's sleep uninterrupted.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Oh, sleep deprivation is so bad for you. So they've had a study which has been published in the Brain, Behavior and Unity Summarized and Science Daily. How good Science Daily?
Speaker 3: By the way, what are were you just perusing it over the weekend, like in between watching the footy? Oh?
Speaker 1: For goodness sake. Sometimes Carl's like, can you just put down the Science Daily and watch some football? People need to support this thing, I know exactly. So they investigated the impact of poor sleep on cardiovascular health, focusing on gender differences. The research involved two hundred and ten middle aged men and women who are otherwise healthy and did not have sleep disorders to take daily medicareations. Here's the findings jodes go on. Poor sleep was found to be more detrimental to women's health than men's. Yeah, despite similar sleep quality ratings, women exhibited higher levels of psychological distress and bio markers associated with heart disease and type two diabetes.
Speaker 3: Well, they actually say that if you don't get enough sleep, it shortened your life.
Speaker 2: So I am cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's crazy. So why it's so much worse for women than it's for men.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what I just said?
Speaker 3: I could drop dead at any moment because I haven't had sleep since forever.
Speaker 1: So women who reported poor sleep experience higher levels of hostility, yeah, you, depression, and anger compared to men. This psychological distress was more pronounced in women.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to tell me that you handle sleep deprivation work? Don't clap yourself. Don't clap yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know if it's sleep deprivation or other things. Remember the time that was a Thursday and I got a big excit of the state of origin. Yes, yeah, see that sleep deprivation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like.
Speaker 3: I had myself with no no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, getting up four times a night to your children and or dog that sleep deprivation that was self inflicted with you and Spurry who seems.
Speaker 2: To be a very bad influence in your life.
Speaker 1: But good.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I look at my wife sometimes and she'd be like, how did you sleep last night? I'm like, well, I actually had to wake up in the middle night to go to a week And she will tell me how she got up every seven minutes yep, to a screaming baby. And she's got this weird thing where her eyes were a bloodshot and one of them's twitching yep, and she's kind of got a bit of drool coming out the side of the mouth, and she's not really making much sense. And I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm so I bet.
Speaker 3: She says, I'm so sorry, hazy, you had to get up seventeen times to wee last night because you had too many beers. And I warned you that if you have another beer, you'll be up every you know, yeah did a week the other night.
Speaker 1: Which she's like, don't you dare have a second cup of tea. You'll be up all night doing whea's. And I was like, I can do what I want. I'm a grown man. Had the second cup wing or not?
Speaker 3: Do you know my husband? I love him, but he's such an oblivious man. How long have I been doing breakfast radio? About fifteen years this year? Yeah, and I've had I don't know three children during that process.
Speaker 2: And he will.
Speaker 3: Still at five o'clock in the afternoon when I'm grumpy, look at me and go, it's strong with you.
Speaker 1: And I feel like you'd be consistent in that space. What do you say to him?
Speaker 3: I say, I'm dead, I'm deceased, walk away while you're still alive.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Jodie and Hazy. We love it. Let's talk Nick Curios.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put these words together and see if they resonate Nick Kurios controversy.
Speaker 1: It just goes together like peas and carrote.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Nick Curios has been accused of making misogynistic, wildly inappropriate comments about women's tennister and his ex girlfriend Anna Kelyn Skia.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Think she's now dating World number one Yannick Sinner. Someone posted a photo of the two of them back in the day when they were dating. He has written underneath second serve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know what to do in this situation. And am I supposed to laugh cry be offended? Do I give him some of these? One of these? I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a bit of controversy surrounding Sinner because he obviously had a doping violation at the Olympics, the Italian and so I think Curios has been quite vocal in his criticism of him. And then everyone got really mad on X, which is so unusual, and he wrote, don't you think it's hilarious how quickly people get triggered with a couple of words or emojis? Too much power, he wrote, with laughing emojis, and then and then he sort of did the snoring emoji too, Like I'm bored with this.
Speaker 2: I'm bored with the world hating on me.
Speaker 1: He's got so much attitude. I've said this for so many years now. I've got a youngster six years old. I don't want him doing what Nick Curios is. No, I don't want him behaving in any sort of sports arena at any level, doing those sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a brat, but you better.
Speaker 1: Believe I'm watching Nick Curios and everything he does. Yeh, every single second he is in a public profile, he is just he's polarizing. But I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My friend approached him in Melbourne, saw him in Melbourne, and she went up to him and asked for a photo, and she said he could not have been less bothered.
Speaker 2: And he barely uttered hello and took.
Speaker 3: The photo, did not smile in the photo, and then walked away without saying goodbye.
Speaker 2: She was so underwhelmed by Nick Curios.
Speaker 1: He's consistently inconsistently. We love that.
Speaker 3: What about the story about that Fanasti told when he was approached by a fan in the state.
Speaker 1: It was a podcast that Fanasti was on saying that a fan approached him and was like, oh my god, it's Nick Curios. And then straight away, in a situation like that, he might expect someone to be like she did you want a photo?
Speaker 2: That's what Pat Rafter would do.
Speaker 1: Apparently Nick Kiros responded with mocking the bike, going oh my god, it's me Curios. And then the American bug turned back to him, the fan, and said, see, that's why people don't like you. And you can imagine just how little Nick cared being told that.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean, he is who he is, and I applaud that, like he doesn't give a rat to what people think. But he just has a bit of a history of being a little bit disrespectful to women.
Speaker 2: Can you remember what he said to Stan Morinka.
Speaker 3: I can't even repeat it when he was talking about Stan's new girlfriend possibly having history with Quackanacus's X.
Speaker 1: Well, we certainly don't endorse our behavior, no, but the carry on, particularly on court when he is interacting with the crowd and things like that, very very entertaining.
Speaker 3: He's entertaining if nothing else. Remember when he said to that girl at Wimbledon. Remember when he said she was tang absolutely blind.
Speaker 1: Here it is.
Speaker 10: Dress, no one looks like shed about seven hundred drinks, bro, seven hundred drinks bro.
Speaker 1: In lush respect to the referee as well. We're calling the referee bro bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, he is who he is.