Speaker 1: We got get adelaides.
Speaker 2: This woman has called out her boyfriend's bizarre underwear habit in inverted commas on the Internet. So she described his strange behavior regarding to just how often he changes into a.
Speaker 1: New pair of pants.
Speaker 2: So the woman explained, I have discovered, after moving in together, that he only changes his underwear after his showers in the evening, and then he doesn't replace them with the fresh pair each morning after sleeping with them.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play this even though I'm not shocked at all. This is where us and when we're talking males v females, we differ very very muchly.
Speaker 1: Okay, so talk as through your underwear habits.
Speaker 3: My underway habits now are on board with what you would think is normal, and that is yes, every time I get up in the morning, fresh pair of houndies, good so well, and I sleep in boxes and stuff at night. But what I will say, I've got little little Peter aggsender sleeping shorts. I'd hate to know the rotation of them. Yeah, oh really, you wear them every night for a good couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I reckon a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: But as a young boke on you're lazier when you're young. And I did set went through a stage where you put some fresh undies on the night before and you just cruise straight out into a pair of pants next morning.
Speaker 2: Same mondays, Okay, well, I think well, let's hear from doctor Chung Tang.
Speaker 1: Actually he's a GP.
Speaker 2: He's weighed into this, and he said, while wearing underwear for multiple days isn't ideal, breathable cotton boxes can be worn for two days if proper hygiene practices are maintained.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, doctor, Thanks doctor Chung.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest issue here, Andrew Hayes, is wearing undies to bed. I get you, I hear you, and I feel you when you say you have proper sleep boxes. That's okay, yeah, and you can probably get a what not two weeks, but maybe a week or so with them, right If you're changing into proper undies during the.
Speaker 3: Day, okay, it's not genuine cotton b No, what are your thoughts? And like some red and stimpy satin boxes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, can you remember like the Disney ones and the cartoon ones too, Oh jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you're with a bloke right now and he's wearing red and stimpy boxes or anything that are satin boxes. You just wonder what else is he having a warm cup of milk? Bet ghosts at.
Speaker 2: The whole undies at night thing is really interesting. And I remember my girlfriend telling me that her daughter went for a sleepover at someone else's house, and when the mother dropped her back the next day, she stood at her front door and she said, look, I just I had to have a chat with her about like not wearing undies to bed, like she probably should be wearing undies to bit she was freeing, to which my friend's daughter turned around and.
Speaker 1: Said, well, are you bits supposed to breathe at night? It's very good, it's a valid points. You're waking up to adelaide. What's snoozess?
Speaker 2: Sometimes forget you, you forget you're not a thirteen year old boy in the playground.
Speaker 3: Don't you did said playing with the lads yesterday, roughing up Joe And all of a sudden was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that man? Okay, let's go to Abby in the newsroom for all the latest what's been happening in the last twelve hours overnight while everyone's been snoozing. Good morning.
Speaker 4: So we have something which is close to my heart because this is down in my neck of the woods. But basically you might remember Kaile Cowley. He was tragically taken by a shark and killed last year. He was the fifteen year old who he used to go to Carter Or he was a student of Cardin College. Now, basically there's a local artist who also did our Nova mural out of Elizabeth, Mike Sander, and he is pushing to do this free mural on the Seaford Amenities toilet blocks. So essentially they're needing feedback the council. He's engaged with the on Kapringa council, but they're needing feedback and you can sort of have you say, the mural is beautiful, it's a picture of Kai doing it's a shucker, which is a surfing you know in the surfing community. I'm obviously not a surfer clearly, but yeah, so they're just looking for feedback on that. But Mike is offering his labor and materials for free as a gesture to support the family and obviously the community.
Speaker 1: And there will also be a plaque for surfers there as well.
Speaker 2: So can I suggest that after your attempt of describing that hand movement.
Speaker 1: You will never be welcomed to know in community, no wrisk.
Speaker 3: When you do a shucker. Yours was very limp and it was a real lifeless shucker.
Speaker 4: Right, which is weird for me because you know, I've got very strong risks.
Speaker 1: Not saying anything else, but very passionate.
Speaker 3: In that space. But what I'm saying is just throw a bit more enthusiasm when you're throwing out.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so Kyle's family and friends are behind the mural as well, so it's a good way to remember him and anyone else in the surfing community.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Just turn over Mike off for a bit.
Speaker 2: What about these particularly during this story, Thanks, one of Australia's deadliest snakes has broken a terrifying world record, extracting enough venom to kill four hundred people in one yield.
Speaker 3: Oh my very goodness. That is scary. On top of that, how sassy a snake? Sometimes Sam snake snake and I could kill you with one bite. Also, don't get me started about snakes on a plane. With these snakes on this play, everybody.
Speaker 5: Strap in.
Speaker 3: Windows.
Speaker 1: So this snake is called cyclone.
Speaker 2: It's a coastal type, and at least at the Australian Reptile Park.
Speaker 1: It's part of a deadly and.
Speaker 2: Dangerous venom program that helps save lives across Australia. So basically, they've got it and they've gone here, get some venom into a jar, and they've established that that venom could kill four hundred people.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I can't touch snakes. I've never touched one. Every time I got to put my hand on, I like pull back and I can't do it.
Speaker 3: We're still talking about the previous conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about actual snakes. Don't be like this. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Excellent whisky drive. So if anyone could handle a snake, even a type hand like this, it would be newsed Ford to Abby. But here we are. I'm just that we confused.
Speaker 1: Right is in her hands? At this point?
Speaker 2: I would suggest that sometimes when Abby opens her mouth there's enough venom to kill four hundred plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Are you a type hand snaker?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: Actually I identify as the type hands.
Speaker 3: Any seat of extra benefits you can get from the government, I wonder I as a type hand snake. For example, I could kill you with one bite.
Speaker 1: Surely, surely, because I'm the most dangerous thing.
Speaker 2: So you are you want to talk about the deadliest creatures on the planet, Abby, first thing in the morning, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh, for goodness sakes, I've got better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's easy, She's definitely easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you've noticed that, because I haven't.
Speaker 3: Just needs to work on her. Shucker right, ten minutes past six, that is your post It snooze news. We're on a roll this morning.
Speaker 1: Jos took a few different turns that no one still will.
Speaker 3: Come absolutely special time of the week.
Speaker 2: Joe's sure is this is where well, I mean, I like to diarise, journal, you know, all those things to put words on paper to make you feel better about yourself, and quite often that means putting down other people around you. That's precisely what I've done.
Speaker 3: Yes, enjoyed Jody's diary the week that was in the eyes of JOODI.
Speaker 1: See diary first up? How'd you do it?
Speaker 3: Cast will do that on purpose? I know exactly what they're doing, do they They press their bums against your skin. You're like, I can feel your daughter on my arm, your little doughter on my arm.
Speaker 1: It's very disturbing.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: We were all legs in the air Mickey style this week it was it a Hem's party to fire engine in one legs in the air and the other.
Speaker 3: Dart the other dance hang on a second fire engine one hair a dart in the other and your legs up.
Speaker 1: I meant that kick you know how? You okay?
Speaker 2: And when I wasn't dancing to Mickey, I was being so freaking cool in boots into.
Speaker 3: Clubs as picks up and she goes home and.
Speaker 1: And there was a real dog o theme this week.
Speaker 3: You just wonder if push came to sharping, how far you could throw Sid. She's very throwable.
Speaker 2: You would settle down, puppy thrower ss not well, you know, but the switch on Zid's face when the cermometer went was like, oh.
Speaker 3: It's truly making the most of what is a dire situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And all of a sudden, Barry White started playing the audio.
Speaker 1: Kids were holding hands and everyone was saying what about as well?
Speaker 3: When you went home? And Sids on the couch and like, what are you looking at in your phone? And she's just swiping through photos of the event.
Speaker 2: Speaking of lubrication, one of the weddings, I was the MC and I was a little bit nervous and maybe I lubricated myself just a little bit too much.
Speaker 3: And in terms of being the MC, some of things you said was is probably a bit.
Speaker 1: Too loose, and did you have a few drinks as well?
Speaker 5: Play?
Speaker 2: And what about when you insinuate your mate as a d head and then it's spectacularly backfires.
Speaker 3: It is a special time the morning now is when we play six fifteen vending machine queize. And this is where Joe's asked as courageously as it gets from the first question, it's just a question.
Speaker 1: Makes I've done much harder things in my life than these.
Speaker 3: Well, but if you want to build it up, sometimes you make it harder than you.
Speaker 1: There's thunder bits to get, stubble pieces.
Speaker 3: You're underpression, you start, come on done.
Speaker 1: It turns out my brains are slinky. Yeah, I love that. Does that song make you think of the slinky just traveling through the streets? Yeah, okay, clearly not the only one.
Speaker 3: I thought it was your brain ticking over. I feel like in your brain just constantly slinky, just ticking over. Going down the stairs.
Speaker 4: You know, do you know what it says? On one step that's brought, the next step it's bought. Because she can't figure out the difference between them.
Speaker 3: We'll get it, we'll get it. We'll get there eventually.
Speaker 1: Brought, bought, brought, bought, brought brought.
Speaker 3: Understand that that Jodie at the age of what thirty five, Yeah, doesn't have a difference between brought and bought. So bought by brought to bring. Can't do it.
Speaker 2: If you bought something, you you bite it, you'll hang on y.
Speaker 1: You couldn't script this kind of stufficulous.
Speaker 2: Hazy had a bit of feedback for the AFL this week, in particular the darling of pop Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: She's just trying to put food on the table.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hear and Orlando here men, and we all know who Josh Rachelley wants to hear it the g if you know what I mean, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Katie Perr would be pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: But as a young kid, I was totally obsessed with Delta Good. Yes, I didn't see that coming either, saw that coming.
Speaker 3: No, that's great.
Speaker 2: Let's round it out with two old gals in their nineties who went viral with over eight million views worldwide after I sat down with besties in their nineties, Connie and Billy.
Speaker 1: Should I tell her what you called her when she was on the bike? No? What did I call you on the bike?
Speaker 3: Doves?
Speaker 1: Or I couldn't repeat it? Oh? I could repeat it.
Speaker 3: Think you called her tart?
Speaker 1: A fat? Did you call her an old fat? I really meant tart? What I really meant tart? I don't reckon? They should let double trouble out? And about you? Who's double truble? You so poo? That sounds my so to all the slinky brains bought thermometer lovers. Sid's face when the thermometer went was like and our senior besties go off this weekend Kings and Queens, Oh my love Jody, Battle of.
Speaker 2: The Battle the Bangers, the score sixteen thirteen to eight. I'm hoping to make an epic comeback here. So that's why I need everyone to jump on the Jooney and Hazy Instagram page and just both for the good guys.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you love getting yourself in a situation where you need to make an aggressive comeback. Love that. Yep, you're doing it for songs and songs the song as well, and I feel like it's almost deja vus. We were in this situation this time last year. Sure, but in saying that you won battle, the bang is overall last year, Yeah I did so the comeback, I'd sell you what they make it documentary out of it one day.
Speaker 1: Maybe, who knows. So the theme this week is cars driving.
Speaker 2: Of course, school holidays, people driving everywhere, going on little getaways and troops.
Speaker 1: And also someone ended up on the ob and again.
Speaker 3: Yes that's our inspo. That's particularly mine operation because I guess what the o barn claimed Another victim, sorry, the elderly. Another one, but it's the dust. Doesn't the barn just prey on the elderly?
Speaker 5: Another one?
Speaker 3: It is it has an instantial appetite for the elderly.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think we should clarify that the driver was not injured.
Speaker 1: And was fine. And also another reason to vote for me, because you're a little bit agous.
Speaker 3: So for all the people who are eighty five plus listening right now, and.
Speaker 1: Also what are you doing here? Will and Dave are upstairs at five double a right? Goodness sake, flick.
Speaker 3: It over to the all right, So I've got Queen another one bites the dust yours, Joe's the Weekend blinding lights.
Speaker 1: Flunning lights the tune, Yeah, really good tune.
Speaker 2: Obviously, cars have head lights, head lights, cars, cars, the Weekend blinding lights.
Speaker 3: When you talk about these lights, were talking like fog lights or main lights or a sort of.
Speaker 2: Lights either, whatever takes your fancy, whichever one you can find on a daylight today where you need your fog lights and you're like, where the hell are they located?
Speaker 3: I like the diversity of this matchup, Queen versus the Weekend?
Speaker 6: Who saw that different? But I'm sorry, sorry, jod'es. I've just got to come in here because I have checked the scores. There are two votes. So if you've got to make an impassioned plea to get your song across the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, do you want to make an impassion for no?
Speaker 2: No, No, I just feel like you've I just feel like you've shot yourself in the foot because you've just had a crack at the eighty five pluses and they're the only ones that would vote for Queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, also it right now if you are eighty five plus, don't bother boat voting for mine. Okay, okay, I don't think that's going to move that double too much.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're going to be a depth on Instagram anyway.
Speaker 3: To be honest, what I would say is Blinding Lights is almost the most stream song of all time or something like that. It's crazy statistic.
Speaker 1: Is its three points something billions?
Speaker 3: I just wonder if there's much thought that's gone into it, or you're just going for what you think is really popular.
Speaker 4: My only thing is that Freddie Mercer and Queen are popular again because of the biopic on.
Speaker 1: Netflix, and it's actually really really good. I watched her over the break.
Speaker 2: Would unconscious bias in this space is disgusting to me? Ah, here we go absolutely repulsive each and every week. You subtly throw your weight behind him, and I'm a little.
Speaker 1: Bit over it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Don't take that for me?
Speaker 1: Full credit to the boys. Baby kisses you on the forehead every morning, doesn't it? Correct? So maybe you should start doing that, thank you? Or I take bribes all right?
Speaker 3: It is very very close. Cast your vote at Jody and Hayes on Instagram. Winning song will be announced just after eight o'clock. I love talking about Will Ferrell. The guy is very very good at his job.
Speaker 7: But Dad, here's the deal. I'm the best there is, plain and sample.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wake up with the morning our tess.
Speaker 3: Excellence s do every day. He just doesn't know when to quit.
Speaker 7: He got back from an orgy some guy named Steve's house. I'm exhausted, I mean, my wiener said to me, Jackie, I've had.
Speaker 1: Enough of this orgy.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that wayner, you'un official here because you have officially given me a voter doesn't know when to start.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, we.
Speaker 3: Can see you for hours. We could playing excellent Woolf Ferrell movie quotes. Yeap never ends, but we have to get on with things. He's revealed via a podcast that his real name is not Will in terms of his first name, and he doesn't actually really like it.
Speaker 7: I remember feeling so embarrassed because my real name is John John William Ferrell. So first day of school, she should be like John Ferrell, and it was so embarrassing to me.
Speaker 3: Why would that be embarrassing? No, it's not strange, though, isn't it?
Speaker 1: In terms of names. There's a lot worse, Yes, is there?
Speaker 3: Do you want to quickly run through some names that have been registered on the American birth certificates. Sure is it genuine names? By the way, You've got Elizabeth.
Speaker 8: Labsody, like Elizabeth Breth are in there, Breth? Can I remember just before the Beth Broth.
Speaker 1: Next time I go out north, going out to.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth Elizabeth Absidy spelled A B C D E. Oh my gosh, that's the real thing you've got, Beverly.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like names with a speech in bit.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. The brothers America and Jerika. You've also got Melanomia. Oh, that's and my favorite. And this is apparently a boy's name, Clitus. There's a boy's name in America.
Speaker 8: It is Clittus, isn't it Cleitis? That's clitus clit C L I T I s okay, yes not cletis good.
Speaker 3: Thanks. So John's actually not that bad. Yeah, but I was always embarrassed with Andrew growing up. I didn't like it. Didn't for some reason, maybe, which is a thing where you don't really like your own name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it was to advance for all those people on the farm, all twelve of them.
Speaker 3: Who knows two syllables can be tricky. I probably would have so to being a john. Yeah, yeah, much easier.
Speaker 1: Say, I was always embarrassed in my middle name.
Speaker 3: What's your middle name?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Again, it's Clitus, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, it's Collette, okay, And so when I was set So haven't you heard that before? Haven't I told you?
Speaker 3: I don't think so?
Speaker 5: Oh so?
Speaker 1: And can you remember Collete back in the eighties had a song called ring my bell.
Speaker 3: Oh, ring my bell, Ring my bell.
Speaker 1: Ring my bell, ding dong.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I wasn't proud because every time at school when I everyone was like, what's your middle name?
Speaker 3: It's like Collete.
Speaker 1: Everyone be like, you can ring my bellt shut up?
Speaker 3: Yeah you got bored with it, didn't you. Yeah? See I wonder thirdey and twenty four ten who's embarrassed by their name so much so that they even changed their name or they go by their middle name, like Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to bring it back to you, but if I were you, I'd be more embarrassed by your middle name.
Speaker 9: Andrew Fraser Fisher, Oh sorry Fraser? What would or for Fisher or Fraser Fraser? They're both as bad as one of the.
Speaker 3: Well Fisher was probably not very cool until the DJ came along.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, so now it's not too bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, next minute for Fraser, here's a spell he cools getting will twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Are you embarrassed by your name? And did you even change your name?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rose, Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Could you changed your name?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have an unfortunate name. My name was Titiana. Second, so your name was Titsianaiana?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's what's the origin of Titsiana?
Speaker 1: That's my grandmother's my name.
Speaker 3: Oh and bless her. She was magnificent, but she had big one. Just do we dare ask what your nickname was before you change?
Speaker 1: You can just imagine that was the reason why I changed. I was completely traumatized by name calling.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rose, do you reside in West Croydon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, So do you go to Willow Bend, the little coffee shop down there?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 3: I do on Queen Street. Yes, I'm just around the corner from there. Please, because I think that they would love this. Next time you get a coffee, can you please leave the name Titsy so they've got to call it out to give you a coffee and they will love it.
Speaker 1: What did you change? It to Rose.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh wait, hello, we'll get there. I might send Jodie down to Queen Street as well, so she can get a coffee there.
Speaker 1: Rose, I thought, what you meant? Your last name was titsy.
Speaker 3: Gosh, we're getting there. Get Nikita.
Speaker 10: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: Okay? Very well? This is your name? Now? Was there a former name?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: So when I was born, my mother actually thinking me a word called now. I thought that was quite innocent until I was a bit older and the song came out and I've got to keep it playing at the time.
Speaker 5: A song, a.
Speaker 10: Song came out and one of the lyrics was I want to ski on your face.
Speaker 3: Oh cool. I can only imagine that that particular action is something untoward.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so, after you know, thirty years of being called this name, I've gone back to being called Nikitaka.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what was the song title? What's what song?
Speaker 10: Was it? Some rap song? But if you look up that word in the dictionary, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, got it? Okay, yeah, nikes Yeah, Nikita's much safer is that. I don't think your mum had that in mind when she nicknamed you, though.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 3: Right, I have just looked it up. Via the Urban Dictionary, and you heard it is what I suspected in terms of something toward going on your face.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okita, thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 3: Here you go, see you later. Nose gate, nose gep, nose gep, there you go. Yes, a nice little game we like to play, which gets very very serious. It's very competitive, and so it should be particularly from you at the Mama Joys because you're trailing quite furiously. It's thirteen to eight, so you need to just close this gap. Episode slightly theme this week driving song.
Speaker 1: Yes, probably didn't need a lecture from you.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: So driving songs based on the fact that school holidays a lot of families going on little getaways.
Speaker 1: Someone got stuff on the O barn as well. So that was your rinspo, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: That was my INSPI. I went with the Queen another one by that's the call world ane for Yoba for just consuming another elderly driver, and you've gone with the Weekend for any last It is a good song and the world would agree with you. Jo's given it's the most stream song of all time.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that before I picked it.
Speaker 6: Oh interesting, I think this link that you've had this time, Joe's with your song choices, because sometimes it's a very tenuous link. But this one's a little bit better than when we had Leap in February for leap here, and you went with death leopard because a collective noun of leopards is a leap.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Didn't you?
Speaker 1: Actually sure it won?
Speaker 6: So well, you might be happy to know today that your tenuous link has won you another round Bangers.
Speaker 3: That's not the way I thought you. I thought there was definitely a button.
Speaker 6: There no buttons today. I decided by two votes TI contest.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, Oh congratulations. So it is now thirteen to nine. You're closing the guard. Here we go, the weekend of Blinding White Lights is this week's winner off Battle of the Bangers. Hate to say, but congratulations to Jodie ODDI.
Speaker 1: You're waking up to Adelaide. What's the news today.
Speaker 3: My snooziness, President Biden, the People's President. Morning to you news.
Speaker 1: Read Abbey, good morning. Oh my voice is going.
Speaker 2: What do you feel like if President Biden lived here in Adelaide that he'd get stuck on the O bar.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, he.
Speaker 3: Would end up on the O Barn. There's no question about it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't drive himself anywhere. Well that's true, but he would direct the drug true go down here.
Speaker 4: So yes, obviously all lies have been on Biden for the last few weeks because the presidential race to the White House is heating up.
Speaker 1: It could be another nail in the coffin for him though.
Speaker 4: So we had this disastrous presidential debate where he basically looked like he just had no idea what was going on. It was like all of a sudden he came to and he was like, oh, I'm standing here next to Donald Trump. Anyway, he's got the name of a world leader. I'm gonna say wrong, Let's have a listen, and now I want to hand it over to the President of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he has determinations.
Speaker 3: Gen President Putin.
Speaker 4: No, no, So the Ukraine leader is lot of Zelenski for those playing at home, and so in front of all the NATO leaders because the NATO summer is happening over in the US at the moment, Biden has got up and he has introduced the Ukraine leader as Putin can we just be very.
Speaker 1: Clear about it.
Speaker 2: He has just called a president who is at war with another country the name of the president who he's a war with another country.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's quite disastrous. You just sort of feel like, do you reckon? His brain was saying, Hey, whatever you do, don't call him putin, Ye, call him anything else, calling Roger Rabbit, just don't call him putin. Yeah, and then putin came out of his mouth. Yeah, I should just send the reactions raw from Zelenski. He was an overly impressed with situations.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: But he's due to speak with media in sort of the next hour or so, but he's already pushed back. So he hasn't actually done a press conference on his own or just him for eight months or something.
Speaker 1: He sends his press secretary or whatever she's called.
Speaker 4: But he's due to speak with the media in the next hour, but he's already pushed that back this morning.
Speaker 1: So he I mean, after that, I'd just go and get into my bed and sleep. I think I just wouldn't get up.
Speaker 3: To be honest, Well, who knows if Joe actually will ever get up? That's the problem with Well, yeah, like, is he going to wake up to my mind, you know what I mean. I'm just being honest. He's been real here.
Speaker 2: He's talking like when I used to go over to Nan Williams's house, right and she had a couple of brand news before we got there and just was in go making no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Joe, that's Joey Bee. And I can't stress just how much I agree with you on this. Joe's if President Biden was in Adelaide one, he would end up on the overarn.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel kind of sorry for him.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's had time because I don't feel sorry for him, because I think he needs to park his ego and do what's best for the country and stand aside and let someone who is much more capable and confident and with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just need to When he's walking up to the lectin, they just need to ever so slightly during him in a different direction, and he just walk past time, very slowly. But he'll go past it. That's all you need to do.
Speaker 1: And then he goes into the toilets and starts talking into the mirror. Is none the wise?
Speaker 3: I start talking to the to the hand dryer. He's giving it this one get President Putin and the hair dryers.
Speaker 1: Like he just walks up to the dice and then he's like, my America.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, just quickly. Do you remember and this happened quite recently, did do you remember where he was reading off a teleprompter and he said something and then instead of genuinely pausing, he read out pause.
Speaker 1: That's something i'd do. That's something I would do.
Speaker 3: Okay, good luck to you, Joey Bee. To young parents in particular out there, it can be tough. Sometimes you just have to throw the book out and make up your own rules when you can't get your message through. Do you know what I mean Joe's as a mother of four beautiful girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be flexible.
Speaker 2: You have to be prepared to pivot, and sometimes you have to be prepared to yell along.
Speaker 3: Yes, my three year old is going through a bit of a shut up face. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: She tells the shut up AGGRESSI shut up? Like that, I shut up? You're like, whoa, You're picking that up from probably us, which hurts the most, and throwing it back towards us, And it's really really aggressive.
Speaker 2: Auntie Jody might have given her a call the other day and said, hey, here's an idea.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought, he said, Oh, Auntie Jody told her to shut up, and she picked it up from there.
Speaker 1: Now very deep.
Speaker 3: So we don't know how to get through to Lottie to tell her to not tell us to shut up. Yes, because it's hurting our souls. So the other day when she told me to shut up, she turned her back towards us, and for whatever reason, Kara had just washed her hands and sprinkled some water on the back of her neck, to which she sprung around and said what just happened? And then for whatever reason, I thought, well, I'm at my WIT's end with this, So I said to her, every time you tell one of us to shut up, it will rain on you. Okay, out of nowhere, it will rain on you. And that absolutely blew her mind. And I'd say, for a good two weeks we didn't get told to shut up. Yeah, right, So then that started. It dawned on me. I think, I think the future with editating my kids is lying to them about out rageous scenario.
Speaker 1: You should ask Greg got it. He's made an absolute career out of.
Speaker 3: It because that man's quick on his feet.
Speaker 2: Can you remember the other day. Can you remember when the four year old was like, you need to change my birthday? So I'm five at the same time as Loggie and you go and he goes, I'll email them on money.
Speaker 3: That'll send him an email. She's like, oh thanks, Dad, Goose tells her friends, Okay, Dad's going to send an email. So I don't know what the future looks like in terms of her telling us to shut up, but so far, so good, and Lottie actually might be on her way to EOC as we speak. So Lotty, I tell you right now, if you tell one of us to shut up, it's coming. Run away from that rain. Oh what else is that? By the way, is that a powder fingers on? Is it? Yeah? If you know, you know exactly what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just as a side note, next time you call me sweety, it'll rain on you.
Speaker 3: His mate sweat, I will come on a sugar bunny.
Speaker 1: Yah,