Speaker 1: He's gonna always now just card Well, my friend who lives developed in yours, he's in I can tell you're going to pull that one up.
Speaker 2: Well maybe I can see the future because my run all over.
Speaker 3: Powering for Judy.
Speaker 2: We're refording just that. Yeah, alright, I fixed it up. I got him here. You Sam's got like Sam's got like a bugging ear right now, so she's actually speaking guys like I was at the gym this morning.
Speaker 1: I was like leaning and everything. It's fucking so annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, the good thing is you'll always be able to still hear my voice. Get rid of it. But welcome back, guys to Just for Girls for our big Tuesday episode.
Speaker 1: A big big Tuesday episode te minus like pretty much a month until we go into America.
Speaker 2: How do you feel? I'm really, really, really excited.
Speaker 1: I'm really stressed because we found out that I'm moving.
Speaker 3: We're month to month on a rental and we're.
Speaker 2: All going out get no fucking time.
Speaker 3: So the girls are gonna have to move while I'm away.
Speaker 2: Fucks, what's the plan with that? You say that you're going to still live together or.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think I'm actually kind of happy. I built that up because I feel like there will always just be internet drama. So two of us are staying together and one is going on our own way for no bad reason.
Speaker 3: It just works out.
Speaker 1: I was originally wanting to buy a property this year, and we were all going to move into that together. One of the girls ended up buying a property first, which like her mortgage and everything got approved and loan and stuff like that got to prove first.
Speaker 3: It's only a two bedroom place.
Speaker 1: But because I want to buy a property this year, I don't want to sign for a twelve month lease and the other girl has the luxury to sign a twelve month lease.
Speaker 3: So I'm moving in with.
Speaker 1: Lily who's bought the property, because I can just pay months to month there and then leave when I need to. And because I'm traveling so much over the next six months.
Speaker 2: Because like we're going away for a month, say, and it's like I'm still going to be having to pay rent that whole yeah.
Speaker 1: And it would just be way cheaper for me. So I'm moving in with Lily for the part time.
Speaker 2: Stressful times ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she also looks after my cat. I get so many comments about like it's very irresponsible about you not leaving your cat. First of all, the cat is my pride and joy. He is literally my son. But he has the second that I bought him home. He's also been in the house twenty four to seven with Lil. Lil is literally like his other owner, Like I'm not abandoning him.
Speaker 2: Yep, she gets it. It's not ideal, but he has a perfect place to go.
Speaker 3: And he's like part Lily's Like, Lily is literally his like.
Speaker 2: Like I'm going away. My cat's just gonna be with my sister and my boyfriend. Like it's none. Yah, it's the same thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Did you realize cats can be concussed?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you know my cat gave him himself in concussion. He jumped down the flight of stairs and bashed into the wall.
Speaker 3: He's crazy.
Speaker 2: Your cat is crazy.
Speaker 1: And he gave himself a concussion. Like I took him to the bear and they go, yeah, he's can cast.
Speaker 2: That's really fun.
Speaker 3: World first, Yeah, if you didn't know, you now you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But yeah, we're going to America. I just I cannot fucking wait. So I'm like someone packing is so stressful for me. I'm just I'm an overpacker. Yes, but it's like I actually I showed Hannah this list the other day. I write an itemized list of every item I want to take away. So for like the last two months since I've known i'm going, if I buy a new item of clothing or if I see something in my wardrobe that I like definitely want to bring, I will write down that specific item. So I have like a four hundred thing list of like all specific clothing items that I need to But it's good because it's like I will not forget anything. Then. No, but I'm going for a month. How long? Are you going for?
Speaker 3: Two weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So where it's gonna be fucking amazing. We're going to Coachella, the fifth, the Vibe. It's gonna be so fucking fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it will be really really good. I like discovered because I just went to the Gold Coast. Like my big makeup bag takes up so much room, so I just was like, let me confine that I can fit into a small makeup bag. I feel like like you actually really can like be smart about things and like actually not have to take four different blushes one blush.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what I'm gonna feel like that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have that choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like having it. But then the thing is, I always end up using the same one exactly, So at least I can cut one out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and you can candense it into a smaller one.
Speaker 2: You don't need to take a big off. One Netflix thing where this chick like packs really efficiently and like cleanse up houses really efficiently. I don't know. My leg used to love watching it. It was like a favorite show.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to get this girl. She actually just moved from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: When I move into my place, and I feel like you would really need this. And I'm pretty sure her name's Blissful Grace as well made as and jazz hand did it? They organize everything. They organize your whole wardrobe, color coordinated, like put it into things.
Speaker 2: Where does she live?
Speaker 3: She just moved to Melbourne, I still have They do.
Speaker 2: Your I haven't moved, I haven't unpacked it.
Speaker 1: They do your pantry, she does your cupboards, she does your bathroom.
Speaker 3: Let me try fine.
Speaker 2: I book her today Blissful because I have I don't. Sometimes you guys actually make comments on my video saying I can never tell if you're moving in or moving out because I've lived in my place for two months now and I still have five unpacked boxes sitting in my bedroom and it's because I don't know where to put the things in the boxes. I feel like I don't have the room. But someone like that, who's like hyper organized, would be able to find somewhere. You know, So that's actually really really harm Oh.
Speaker 1: That's that would be my recommendation of the week. Her name is Graceful Guidance. She's a team that declutter, organize and transform people's lives and like gives you like little tricks like look at.
Speaker 2: This is I'm booking her right now. Well, when I look at that, I feel like I would feel bad. Do you just leave? Or do you there with her?
Speaker 1: I think she does it throughout the day, I think, she says. I think I watched the thing and it takes her about six hours. So she yeah, like comes in, you pay her, she does her thing, and oh my god.
Speaker 2: I must book it. That is the best thing you've ever told me. Ever.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know if I should be offended or it's changing my life. Yeah, I think that would be really beneficial for you. Book here we go, said Milam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am graceful guidance. I'm going to Billie Eilish tonight. Oh my mom, my mom, and my sister and my brother Bye.
Speaker 3: That would be so nice.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm excited, but I feel like it's such an odd loveya love the whole vam. I'm like, I've never been to a concert with my momly before. Yeah, I don't don't have it either. Am I going to drink? Probably not? No, I love Billy. I'm very, very excited. This is concert season right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been crazy. When I was coming up Julipa, I have Julia in Sydney at the end of March.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that will be really good.
Speaker 3: And then coach Holla get to hear people there. Anyway.
Speaker 1: On this week episode, we are continuing last week's episode and doing first date horror stories.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's always.
Speaker 2: A good last week because sometimes I'm like, we doogle dilemmas and it's so great and it's so nice, but I'm like, I advice only go so far, do you know what I mean? So I like hearing your guys's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you get telling our stories and we just get react.
Speaker 2: It's funny, but quickly let's get into cooluestern the week.
Speaker 3: You asked me, all right, I like me.
Speaker 2: I like thee that being asked. Okay, I don't want to hit that. Would you rather be young forever but your body breaks down? Or look old but your body stops breaking down, as in you physically look old but you could still run a marathon, or like you look really hot and young, but you struggle to.
Speaker 3: Walk up the stairs your I'm sorry, totally fucking.
Speaker 2: Fuck, but I don't really, I don't can't run a marathon anyways. It doesn't matter what body I'm in, So I'd rather be hot and young.
Speaker 3: One hundred HONDI.
Speaker 1: I actually was watching The Kardashians the other night, and there's this guy who has invested so much in his health that he's like, you just need to watch the Kardashians to understand because I'm going to be so bad at things. But he's like collaged reproduction and everything that he's like reduced his biological age. He's a biohacker and he's b He was like, I'm going to leave until I'm two hundred because he's.
Speaker 2: Aged him, Yes you will on social media, yes, but why did they bring him on the card as because.
Speaker 1: They like they were just subsessed, so they went out for dinner with him and just talking about it, like he doesn't eat any of them.
Speaker 2: But it's also like, what a shocking two hundred years to live when you don't get to enjoy any of the joys of life like alcohol or food or you know.
Speaker 3: Any of the same thing every day he does the same regime.
Speaker 2: Like I personally could not have someone like that in mind, Like I couldn't be so married.
Speaker 3: To that person, Like do you know you'd be boring as fun?
Speaker 2: Well you get to have kids like all those things. Because it's like he's living this life that I feel like a lot of people would really struggle to be around. So it's like, yes, he's living for two hundred years, but what kind of quality of life is he living? Yeah? Not what I would want. Yeah, So good luck to you.
Speaker 1: And I think aging is also like a beautiful thing, Like I like spoke to my mum about it. It was like seeing so many memories and aging and growing, like with your wisdom in your mind is also can be shown in your body in all the stages of life that you've gone through your body, like having a baby and everything like that. It should be looked as like a proud thing, not being.
Speaker 2: Like a shamed for steps of life. Yeah. Yeah, so aging is not bad until lovee develops This year for me, I know, I can feel it. I'm getting some headaches because, yeah, I'm getting wiser. I handle situations better. I can feel it. Wow. Yeah. Something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Is he's going to always I just well, my friend who lives developed in yours easy.
Speaker 3: I can tell you're going to pull that one up.
Speaker 2: I so would not. I would not. I wouldn't be well. You know, maybe I can see the future because my round all over. So we'll see how we go. All right, let's get into the first eight horror stories these Yeah, I reckon. This is one of my favorite episodes to film sub Vision one. Okay, So I met this guy in such a random but authentic way. I love people that have those little legments like the guy.
Speaker 1: Last night we went to a Scarlet in Sam event and she was just like absolutely obsessed with her boyfriend Scarlett the Girl, and.
Speaker 2: He called her queen. He goes, can I sit next to my queen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm a baby, and she goes baby. I was like, babies are gross to me, But why did I love that?
Speaker 2: I don't mind, baby, I think it's cute, like watching them be so eyes like lit up when she walked. Such a good looking cup and it was a really gorgeous couple. I was getting my film camera developed in the city and he was working on a construction site. I didn't even notice him, to be fair, anyways, after I got my film developed, I walked back to my car and to my surprise, there's a note in my car saying, oh modern romantics, your fit text me that's hilarious, with his phone number attached. I went through so many different emotions, thinking it was weird, it was cringe. It also got me a little excited, and I thought, what do I have to lose? I would see this? Is I think where I fault if I don't, because I don't know who's written that. No, yeah, I would. Therefore I don't think I would text. No. It may be different if they have their Instagram.
Speaker 1: Should have put his Instagram so, and also make sure you're on public if you're doing this type of thing, so I can actually see what you look at.
Speaker 2: But then it's like, imagine how many situations we could potentially lose out on with because safety thing. Yeah, but you could be seventy Yeah, I don't know. It also got me a little excited, so I thought, what do I have to lose? And I messaged him. He responded, and the convo flowed. We exchanged Instagram's because obviously I was dying to know what this guy looked like. He turned out to be my age and he was pretty attractive. After a couple of days of talking, he asked to take me out, so I agreed. We had settled on a late night drive to a lookout. Bro literally said he knew a spot. So, yeah, I props to you because I think I would be a little bit scared, but obviously hope.
Speaker 3: Let's go to a public setting.
Speaker 1: You've you've said your feet with your number in my car, Let's go to a public setting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, No, lookout, You're gonna take me to the fucking Dandy Long Rangers.
Speaker 2: You've gotta kill me. What's funny is I actually went to I was into one where a couple months ago with my cousin, with my family and my cousin and I were just driving around like late at night, and because she was showing me there's like all of these lookouts around to them will where cars specifically parking, like people are making out in the back of the cars, and it's like really obvious. So we'd like pull up next to these cars and put her windows down, stare at them and turn the music up and they would recline the seats back and like they wouldn't respond. But it's like, I've actually never done that.
Speaker 3: I have once I did in COVID.
Speaker 2: God have I even lived? Okay, I know what you're thinking about me being young and naive. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Long story short, nothing actually happened up there, but on the drive up to the lookout spot, he realized he needed to get fuel, so we stopped at the petrol station and he's filling up his carb which is a fucking seventy nine series land Cruiser. That's hot. That's hot. Yeah, land cruisers are hot cars. I want a land Cruiser that's hot. Thanks Para Sultan for that phrase. He decided that he's putting in a full tank. However, when he comes around to the driver's side door to find his wallet. What does he realize he's left his wallet at home. Me being me, I was like, that's okay, I'm happy to pay, and also not knowing he put in a full tank. We both go in to pay, and this man has the nerve to slap down a donut on the counter on top of his full fuel tank. Fuck. I thought this was going to turn out positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do kind of get that, but.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm paying for your think you put the fucking donut away? Yeah, you know we are.
Speaker 1: We have to keep reminding asel first date horror stories, not first date happy endings.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know. Yeah, I think we go Vick to use there. I don't know if you guys know what a ninety seven series land Cruise it is. But for a full tank, it's not just fifty dollars. No, it's one hundred and sixty dollars. I was like, sorry, but yeah, paid for his fuel and his donut. We drove to the lookout. As soon as I got there, I wanted to go home safe to say. Nothing happened, not even a kiss. He dropped me home later in the night and I never heard from him again. Okay, so he wanted to do stuff at the lookout, but making sorry put your donut away. I find that that is district.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just like taking too much.
Speaker 2: It's taking advantage. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also transfer you have your bank details. You may have also your wallet, but we live.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Be like the bank transporp right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have that, and do you don because I'll pay for that too. Yeah, I'll transfer you one seventy no offense donuts icky to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a track especially dont fucking pink pink icing with sprinkles on.
Speaker 3: A legend.
Speaker 1: Submission number two not a date. But one time I snuck this guy I was talking to you in my house at around three am, to hang out while my parents were asleep.
Speaker 3: I never did that.
Speaker 2: I haven't done that either. I snuck out once to stay at my ex boyfriend's house when I was younger and my dad was asleep. And honestly, I've never been more scared in my life. And it's so not my style. Like I'm so, I'm such a pussy when it comes out with authority figures.
Speaker 3: But see me.
Speaker 1: There was alarms at the boarding school, Like, there was no way I could have gone out.
Speaker 3: I would have shut off the alarm, but.
Speaker 2: Never ever would I have sex snuck someone in. No. I have a lot of friend lytish stuff like that. I just I was too scared.
Speaker 1: I snuck out once in Bali with my cousins and we went party included in my phone. Yeah that was thrilling, but that's as big as the sneaky out as I've had. Anyway, after about an hour, he starts having an attack, which I thought was caused by anxiety at the time. I call his mum off his phone because he couldn't speak and he was unable to control his movements. His mom calls an ambulance to my house at four am, and then I had to sneak him out of my house to the ambulance. Turns out he wasn't having anxiety. He was lying to me behind my back. It was actually doing drugs instead of going to footy training work and it all caught up to him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's des probably yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: He's going through like withdrawals or something. My parents never found out. Loll also cherry on top.
Speaker 1: A week later, he stole his friend's car and ran a red light and accidentally hit into my cousin and her boyfriend, causing them to swerve.
Speaker 3: Off a road.
Speaker 1: A week after that, his friend whose car he died, safe to say I told him to get hit by an aeroplane and blocked him on everything.
Speaker 3: This guy's fucking just one big ball of bad luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the friend dying is very sad, but like, get your shit together. That's so scary though, I wouldn't even know what to do. I've had a friend actually have a season in front of me before at a festival, and it was like no one fucking knew what to do. Like everyone just kind of stood and like watch him. And I don't know if it was because I like, oh love Gray's Anatomy or something, but I like got on the floor, rolled him over, tried to like because apparently you can like chew your tongue or something. I didn't know what I was doing, but I was like, no one knows what to do right now, and it was so fucking scary. But you know, I sometimes now feel like I'm good in stressful situations, medical situations.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I'm pretty good in that. Yeah, like I'm very like logical. I have no emotion when it comes to that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just it was It was really fucking scary. Okay. Submission number three. I went on a date with a guy maybe two years ago. It was right after me my ex broke up and it was pretty rough time for me, so I wanted to get back out there. This guy was non stop asking to see me, so I finally said yes. We drove down to the peninsula and got pizza and went to the beach. Sam's perfect day Legit love you style, wabe. I'm sitting there about to eat my margarita pizza and I looked down to see this grown ass man's ball sitting on the SAMD three not ew. I could not eat my pizza after looking at that, literally his balls out for the world to see. It was so awkward and gave me the biggest ick. He definitely knew they were out too. I've pretended to be sick so he would drive me home. That's a fucking ick, Like that is do you reckon? He would have been embarrassed, well if he knew they were out and he willingly left them out. No, it was probably some weird fucking kink for him. The school stung.
Speaker 3: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had like someone's mannerisms, like like a distincts that you just don't get that they do.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like his balls are out, that's like a weak king and he obviously you die.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've never had someone like that, Like I've never do. I feel like you have something in mind. I didn't think so. Yeah, I wouldn't say. That's crazily common.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, no, story number four. One time I met this guy in a club and we decided to go on a date. I've never had that either.
Speaker 2: No, I've never met someone in a club and like either gone home with them.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have one six one your horrible date.
Speaker 2: You met him there? I did. Yeah, I tried to block it up. I forgot that happened. Yeah, oh that like that was my worst date. We spoke about that last week. Because he looked hot under the lights, the dim lights.
Speaker 3: Of course, everyone looks good.
Speaker 2: There's like if I walked outside into an actual light, I think I would have not gone on to that date. Yeah, fucking fun.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he meets me at the tram station. And immediately something was off.
Speaker 3: That's the worst.
Speaker 1: He looked like he hadn't slept in years. We go have dinner and then to the movies. See, you're double booking yourself there.
Speaker 3: You should have just locked in the dinner.
Speaker 2: Dinner in a movie, I think is such an adult date. Like it's like you always see in movies, like adults are going to dinner in a movie. But it's like a first date if you don't know if you like them. I could never book it, Like dinner to me is booking a long date. Yes, we've said this so many times, but like book yourself for something that dinner movie trouble, trouble or major.
Speaker 1: While we were walking to the movies, he kept on running into me like he couldn't walk in a straight line, and his speech was kind of slow.
Speaker 2: You know how, Oh my god, side note. Sorry you couldn't think of a really shitty date you've been on? Yeah, the vocal boy.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I've told this story, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I can. I can't.
Speaker 3: I feel too.
Speaker 2: Bad, But yes, Sam Harder, really funny fucking day date.
Speaker 1: Fuck, wish I don't I wish I could tell you guys, that, but it's there's too many years close to Yeah, there's not enough degrees of separation for it to not get back to him. And I like, I think he's such a good, blessed soul, Like I want to wrap him up in bubble wrap kind of vibe, so like he's.
Speaker 2: A lovely guy. Yeah, it was just an icky date anyway, Yeah, go continue. Sorry for the interruption.
Speaker 3: I just thought that maybe he had a condition. I don't know. He didn't smell like alcohol. Now, let's bring me back to the fucking what could they He.
Speaker 1: Didn't smell like alcohol, so I don't know what was wrong with him. We go watch Batman, which was bad because it was three hours long.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, that's like a seven hour date.
Speaker 1: Five minutes into sitting down, he pulls the arm rest between us and lays on my lap and falls asleep the entire movie, genuinely snoring. I had no idea what to do. I'm pretty shy, so I just let him sleep the whole three hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I would have done anything to do the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd probably like he's hate or something.
Speaker 2: Not If I wasn't interested, I think I would have put my hands up next to me and just let him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I kind of would have tried to slide out and I just would have left.
Speaker 2: Nah, I couldn't eat one that I probably could have because I get bored. I think I would have gone on, need to go to the toilet, get up, like gotten up to wake him up, and then like, hope you wouldn't have fallen asleep again. And if you fell asleep again, I'd be like, mate, you're falling asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what to do. I'm pretty shy, so I let him sleep the whole three hours. After the movie, we took the same tramp back and we both sat in silence. Never reached out to him again. The next time I saw him, he was on the tram way to work, and I went and said hi, and he acted like he didn't know who I was.
Speaker 2: I feel that was follow for three fucking hours. How do you not know who I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the one who made this embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, girls, I thought you get some humor out of a first date. I had a while back that genuinely gave me so many icks. I felt so nauseous. X do make you feel like physically nauseous sometimes. First of all, for context, he was slash is best friends with my ex okay, and had been hitting on me for a year after my ex and I broke up. We'd hooked up before, but nothing past second base. Please keeping it classy love. Yeah. Anyways, he'd asked me out so many times my friends were all out with their boyfriends. I was like, perfect, let's just do it for the plot. I love the gym, love working out and all things exercise. So we asked me out to go to the gym with him. What could go wrong? Right? Should have said no, you love that sort of stuff. Would you go on a gym date first day?
Speaker 1: No, not gym date first date? Or probably actually kind of turns me on. I wouldn't go for a run, but I go to the gym or like do a boxing class or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's something weird about exercising now, like trying to be like, let's see if we're attracted to each other while exercising. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because you're bonding over a hobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. First of all, we decided on time and met it this gym. We've seen each other and we go pop up things in a lock up. After that, we walked to some grass area and he said, I usually just start with some yoga and meditation. Okay, that's too far from me, Okay, king pop off ick number one.
Speaker 3: Like if someone was like, we should do some yoga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, I don't mind yoga on a first date though, But meditation, I'd say, isn't almost starting the date off in like a sort of like a vibe. Yeah, it's definitely something i'd say, like do it on your.
Speaker 3: Own home, Yeah, yeah, like meditate before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then he decided to take me through his pool day or whatever that was supposed to be for him. He was making so many grunting noises. Oh yeah, okay, and it was just all around awkward, especially running into people I knew. We finished up, thank god, and did warm down stretchers, and he was like the night's young lex, go for a drive. We went for a drive and got some fries the way he ordered, the way he ordered through the drive through gave me the ick yet again. Picture this the most ign obnoxious voice ever. Good a mate, can I get some fries and some water? We drive around to the pay station and he proceeds to tell me him, and he's Duck the squeaky duck toy on the dashboard. Never let a girl pays me and Duck over here would never let a girl pay.
Speaker 1: I got this, thank you for my fucking fodlar fries. I hope you'd get this meat.
Speaker 2: Then proceeded to ask the eleven year old underage worker if gin and tonic or gin and soda was better.
Speaker 3: Like what, Like, he's just trying too hard start a groundstation.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? It's like we're a McDonald's drive through. Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: They don't even serve. Take the bag, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Put the fries in the bag. That is such an insult. That was going around for a while there, like you would do something on TikTok and everyone would just comment, like, put the fries in the bag. Girl, Just put the fries in the bag. Like, oh okay. We went for a drive and we pulled over some random little spot and there was absolutely no one. That felt quite unsafe, but whatever, I'm here for the plot. The song I Kissed a Girl was playing, Oh I have a bad feeling, do not start singing, and he asked if I had ever kissed a girl? And I was like, yeah, my friends and I kissed when we're drunk all the time. And he said, I'd like to give that a go, and quite literally jolted out of his seat and the seat belt to be in the past with me to kiss me. You know what, that reminds me of Jade, Our friend Jade Chang always does these funny videos on TikTok where it's like she's kind of you to be a boy, and it just shows that they kiss at like the weirdest fucking times. It'll be yeah, oh, do you want a glass of water? Yeah, I'd love one, thanks, and then they lean in yeah, like chill. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See. My thing there is like when you go on a gym date. I'm mainly working out and you're helping me. I don't want to see you're spotting me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see you grunting next to me and showing how much you can lift.
Speaker 3: It's like a oh, you're like a peta oh run me through a.
Speaker 2: Workout you'd give someone, you know, it's like different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the second thing that's like, I don't like physical touch. I don't like it unless I really really like you. I don't like it. I'm not very forward with that. If he did that to me, I literally would just be like, I don't like physical touch, Like if he can't try to like impose himself onto my seat, I literally would be like, oh, I don't like physical touch.
Speaker 2: I feel like that, like I'm out of the bag.
Speaker 1: I say that like on the first couple times meeting them, because it wigs me out when you're way too come to be good.
Speaker 2: To preface it, because then they kind of know that they have to wait until you're comfortable. Comfortable. Yeah, like this guy interest back. Yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 1: And because I went on this hinge date once with this guy, I'd spoken about him.
Speaker 3: He was a guy who bought me far was for my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he will walking down Chapel Street and he wouldn't stop touching me. He has had his arm around my waist and then around the shoulders and then grabbing my hand and everything like that. I'm like, I'm not yours, not dating. This is very much like this is my bitch, and I don't like that. I'm very independent woman.
Speaker 2: You're every sort of touch of their hand.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, we ain't ship, brother. I don't want to be caught dead next to you right now, and.
Speaker 2: Now everyone that you walk past is like, they're dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because my friends saw you on that day.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I was like, we're not dating, We're not dating.
Speaker 3: I just don't like that anyway.
Speaker 2: I think that's so fair. I was thinking, we are both now two grown people sitting in this really really small passage seat. Help. So I opened the door and got out of the car. It was low key, dark and creepy. So I opened the back door and he yells, good, idea, let's go in the back seat. There's more room. Suddenly we're now both in the back seat. Fucking I'm thinking the quickest way to leave is to kiss him and go to He tried to dirty talk me. Did you ever get this far with Ben? This is a made up name, but he's referring to my ex. I remember him saying you never wanted to do anything more than this, and that if I did this that you'd go crazy. I can tell you really like this.
Speaker 3: Why are you bringing my ex name too?
Speaker 2: Immediately I was like, what's the time, Oh, I have to get home, let's leave, and he said we had to wait a minute because he wasn't able to drive because of what was happening downstairs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, don't mention it.
Speaker 2: So we waited in dead silence for five minutes as he had his moment. He then said, please please don't step on my Doc Martins on your way out. Nove was seventeen. I never wanted to see him again. There was no follow up day. It was an immediate ghost. However, we have similar friendship groups, so we crossed paths every now and again, and I've told him I have a boyfriend who lives in another state so he won't try it again. That would make me feel sick. I understand the nauseous feeling. Like every time I saw that guy, I'd just be like, oh, horrendous, poor babe. I'm glad you're on the other side. Al right, guys, that was the second part of your first eight horror stories. Thank you so much for sending those in and we are so sorry that you guys have to experience those. We love you and we'll be looking out for you all.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Thursday.