Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lawrence, start your morning.
Speaker 2: The right away can be great?
Speaker 3: Is Jason Laurens one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It happened for Ada, Good morning, I'm great.
Speaker 2: Big game.
Speaker 4: I was going to say I was in Fiji watching the footy last night.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've watched a couple of big footy matches in Fiji. Normally the state of origin. What's up with school holidays?
Speaker 3: Do they have like an Irish pub?
Speaker 2: No, they just clear the function room out of the soccatel really yeah, just normally set up like a little.
Speaker 3: Carver and here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool little popp.
Speaker 5: Huge game, guys, huge game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So look, we're being very careful how we how we talk about this because Brodi, our executive producer on the show, who we affectionately called the Thumb, is a massive Port Adelaide fan. Last are your yes? Massive yes? Down the show. We bribed him not to watch the game last night. Do you guys know what he got up to.
Speaker 3: He ended up at the kaz Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look I was a bit frustrated by it because I thought he was supposed to he got bried, but he had to be locked in a room like frustrated that he couldn't watch the game, and then I got sent photos of him at the casino, which is concerning because there are televisions with the five steps the sports bars there.
Speaker 2: Did we see any Telly at the casino?
Speaker 6: I have not seen a single frame, a single score. I just played and lost a lot of money on the work credit card at blackjack?
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 5: So have you rolled in any port Adelaide gear?
Speaker 6: Then I have my signed Gavin wanganeen hat and my authentic scaff with me today.
Speaker 2: Out of curiosity.
Speaker 4: Authentic scaff what as opposed to like a queen vic market?
Speaker 2: One? Do they give you a receipt at the blackjack tables? You got to keep receipts when using the work credit card? How does does that work?
Speaker 6: They're just atm transactions that I would just hand over to the boss today.
Speaker 3: Or you can do the receipt mislaid Have you ever done that one?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you get a few receipt mislaids, you know, just a couple as long as they're not all mislaid.
Speaker 3: You can have a couple of miss.
Speaker 2: They're just there.
Speaker 3: Well they just misslaid.
Speaker 2: Is that like riding?
Speaker 5: Is that for work or the tax man.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of both, I think, really and apparently, can.
Speaker 5: You tell a taxman you've mislaid them?
Speaker 2: What's the limits that I could push a mislaid receipt a couple of huns? Okay, right, okay, we can't be like.
Speaker 3: Hey, Lossie, you're looking you're looking sun kissed. How are you? How are you feeling? Well?
Speaker 4: It's been six days, seven days in Fjilft last Friday, and the weather's been amazing. But it's a bit gray today and I'm coming home tomorrow. I didn't I've had a great time, but I am ready to come home.
Speaker 2: I didn't think she get this far in the reality show she's filming.
Speaker 3: No, I know you must be down for the last three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm the final.
Speaker 2: Gal, You're the final girl.
Speaker 5: I actually I.
Speaker 4: Don't really I've never seen their boy Island, so I don't know how it works.
Speaker 5: So I don't know if that's good or bad.
Speaker 2: It's very tropical, like, you know, just little picnics and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I've got to apologize, Jase.
Speaker 2: This is for you. Today.
Speaker 3: I did the copy run Lauren, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take it. It's half empty.
Speaker 1: It's probably quarter empty, I would say because the rest of it is on the floor and seat of my No.
Speaker 3: No, look at the tragedy. What happened, Lauren?
Speaker 1: A cyclist decided that he wanted out of nowhere to turn left in front of my car.
Speaker 3: Thank God I hadn't the wits about me.
Speaker 2: So he's cut you off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's cut me off.
Speaker 2: Did he did a little thing where they put their hand down no.
Speaker 1: High vis, no lights, no lights, no flag.
Speaker 2: No's he deserves a bump.
Speaker 4: I've been in your car many times, though Clinton, and I would probably suggest it was your fault.
Speaker 5: I've seen your driving on many occasions.
Speaker 4: Well, and I'm going to blame you for that.
Speaker 3: I've got the coffees to put the lack of coffee to prove.
Speaker 5: That's disappointed and.
Speaker 2: Ships me more than like, you know, we do have to watch out for cyclists and we've got to be careful and stuff, and we're putting all these bike clones, but when they ride three across or take the mickey and they don't want to stand the lights and beach road on the weekend is like playing Frogger Dodger left front.
Speaker 1: Center, Marika, we get brody in here now. Yes, the Today Show is about to hit sports. I don't want you to see that. You can come in here, we can turn the TVs up in here, and we can reveal all shortly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So should we reveal next.
Speaker 5: That great footy game last night Game of the year, they called.
Speaker 3: It Big Court.
Speaker 2: Hey. Also coming up today, someone on the show we'll get a chance to play for one hundred thousand dollars. That's right, we're going to be looking for caller one hundred a little bit later on. We've got money to go before seven the as well, and lost his lips on the way too. It is a huge Friday, let's get into it. This is Noumber one hundred joining us in the studios. Executive producer Brady, who we actually called the Thumb, who I will point out is wearing pants.
Speaker 3: Today, Thank goodness for that.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you rocked up in your Port Adelaide's speedos. Gavin Wangandeen signed.
Speaker 6: Wanganeen sorry Wanganeen, Branda Medalist Premiership.
Speaker 5: He is a hero Jays sorry, hero of Adelaide.
Speaker 2: And some sort of eighties Port Adelaide supporters jacket.
Speaker 5: I loved it.
Speaker 4: Can I just say you went for Nuffy and that is what people do during finals week.
Speaker 5: Anything is acceptable, Yeah, it's acceptable.
Speaker 2: Here's a question, and like, I didn't even see the end of the game, so I don't know how finished. But would you be the thought that would get a premiership tattoo?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Most certainly. It's been twenty years to the year since Port have last won their premiership and this would be life change.
Speaker 2: What are we thinking of giant lightning bolt lower back?
Speaker 6: I've actually thought about getting because I love the original signature. So it's a bit like fist holding a lightning bolt with the bars behind it, which is a bit of a nod to the history of Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Where what part of the body though, I'm thinking on.
Speaker 6: My arm kind of like on the outside of my bicep type area.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm not letting you do that.
Speaker 4: No forehead, No real on the inside. Want to be somewhere hidden.
Speaker 3: What's what's your gut telling you this morning?
Speaker 6: Well, I got a halftime update from Ukline which will play in a second, and that had be very nervous. It just sounded like Geelong we're getting away.
Speaker 3: From us and they've done this to us before.
Speaker 6: It's been back to back straight said sexits where we've lost every game in the finals, and I cannot have that happen to me again.
Speaker 4: It's going to be it was Adelaide, it was your home game, adelades It's Port Adelaide's.
Speaker 3: Home, greatress.
Speaker 2: Let's go back a step. Yeah, it was around this time yesterday to Brody, Hey, if we offered you an array.
Speaker 3: Of gifts, a showcase like the Prices.
Speaker 2: Right, a weekend away for you and your lovely wife Anika down in morning thanks to what if It's lousy for travel, a lad's day out, food and drinks package at the races, and a new big screen TV from Cogan. Would you commit to not watching the game? And you said yes?
Speaker 1: So well, I touch base with Brody at halftime because he was allowed one update, right, So what you're about to hear is my halftime update, followed by the moment that Brody tucked himself into bed alongside I shall say producer Jazz, I can tell.
Speaker 2: You halftime.
Speaker 3: Loots not good.
Speaker 6: Can you tell me how the mid field's going? How's the midfield going?
Speaker 1: Just you, Everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling before lights out?
Speaker 7: I just went to the bathroom and then it hit me. Port of kickback and they've hit the lead. They're charging home in the final quarter. The supporter is going to bring them home Port for the win. Eight points.
Speaker 2: You bloody beauty. I'll tell you what. They were slow to get going, but then they are a quick side. They work quick. Should we relive some of the highlights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a good idea. What do you reckon, Arren?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: It's hard to not get going in front of that Port Adelaine crowd.
Speaker 3: It's got an appreciation for what happened on the ground and the heroes. It's it in motion. Myers pulls the trigger another go with j Love.
Speaker 2: We're only trying to go to work.
Speaker 8: Loos chipkick burgoing there, pops it through. Port finally has a major rope by Dangerfield. How clean? What about Cameron for another ridiculously good finish?
Speaker 2: What about you, Amy, Cameron?
Speaker 3: Kick them from anywhere? I did say that jeremymer he caught fire, which is which is bad news. That Port Adelaide made of stern stuff.
Speaker 4: Just quickly, Brodie, you're saying your prediction was what Port by eight points?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think we're going to come home.
Speaker 2: You're ready.
Speaker 1: I've deliberately left out some of the second half highlight sex. I didn't want to sort of sell you up the garden path.
Speaker 3: You ready, Yeah, No play the audio Jason a minute.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a good day. Port Adelaide to.
Speaker 3: Way, No Way. Indeed that was from a few years ago.
Speaker 5: No Way.
Speaker 8: They have come and they have conquered the Cats in the second qualifying final.
Speaker 2: Their fans are delighted.
Speaker 5: Eight eighty four points. He stormed out, he's gone on sea Broads.
Speaker 2: What a roller coaster that was.
Speaker 5: We did your favorite Broads. We didn't make you watch it. We didn't make you watch it.
Speaker 2: His idea was that it was you that was yours rock in this morning, you and I, boy, I got an idea for you. And what did I say, Clint, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 3: He's wiping the tears away with his port Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Come on, Broads, come back in. At least you got that flat screen TV to watch them lose again.
Speaker 5: Next week.
Speaker 2: You've got the beautiful weekend away with your knock out the headphones that you're through. Hey, Hey, you've gone another Hey.
Speaker 4: I said it was going to be the Cats, guys. I always backed the cat is cats are going to win this year.
Speaker 3: Clinton score not helping. It was a lot to not many.
Speaker 1: The Cat's piled on eleven goals to one in the second half to take.
Speaker 2: I don't think Port rocked up mate. I went to bed at half time. I was like, well this is all over?
Speaker 5: Did they lose by eighty four points?
Speaker 6: Eighty four?
Speaker 3: Eighty four? I've got did your favor Chris Scott here? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd love to. I'd love to.
Speaker 2: Why even bloody rock up at the stadium.
Speaker 5: You need it well done along.
Speaker 2: You need to have a chat with your boys. You got one chair.
Speaker 3: Into a semi final.
Speaker 6: Oh we'll lose that to.
Speaker 2: Showers today tops of twenty four. She was actually it's twenty one now.
Speaker 3: She was really warm getting up this morning.
Speaker 5: The house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need the cardigan.
Speaker 5: Is there the birds chirping in on the way, Yes, they are chirping.
Speaker 2: I actually thought that when I was leaving the other morning. I'm like, all right, we'll don't have a late one this weekend. There's nothing worse than coming home when the birds are out and the dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's so much better waking up when when there's some kind of like life out there.
Speaker 5: It's hard in the depths of winter getting up in the dark.
Speaker 2: Remember our youth, guys, when you'd stumble out of a cab and you hear tweet tweet and you're like, oh.
Speaker 5: God, trauma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, guys, I want to talk about love languages. Have you ever done that test jace about discovering what your love language is? They say, therapists say you should do it with your partner because it helps you understand how your partner likes you, and it's opposed to relationship.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's why I think he should do it.
Speaker 3: Done it, Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: My wife made me do it in the traffic the other week.
Speaker 5: Okay, what was your love language?
Speaker 2: I'm a I don't know what the correct title is, but I'm a toucher.
Speaker 5: So you're a physical touch.
Speaker 4: So the things that make you happy is like your wife holding your hand, or like walking past and touching you.
Speaker 5: So that nonverbal use of.
Speaker 4: Body language to touch and show love, hugs, kisses and cuddling things to avoid physical neglect or abuse. I mean, yeah, we should avoid abuse. It all.
Speaker 3: So that incredibly affirming and it serves as a powerful emotional connector for people with this love language. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yes, so Clint, I'll read you the other four. You tell me what you think you are.
Speaker 4: There is words of affirmation, which is you to encourage a firm, appreciate, and listen actively. So things like sending an unexpected text message or receiving a letter from someone. There's so that's one of them. There's physical touch. Here's receiving gifts.
Speaker 2: He received a letter back or a text that.
Speaker 3: If it's some.
Speaker 4: People really like that, that's what makes them love their partner getting the text in the middle of the day. There's receiving gifts, giving thoughtful gifts, and gestures expressing gratitude when receiving gifts.
Speaker 5: I quite like that.
Speaker 4: There's quality time, which is uninterrupted and focused conversations one on one time.
Speaker 5: Actually, Jace, I think this is you to be honest. Acts of service, so.
Speaker 4: Little things like someone doing something for you, like making breakfast, cleaning the hair.
Speaker 5: Like doing something unexpected. I feel like you would like.
Speaker 2: That I do all that. I'd love someone.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'd love someone.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. Your love language might be having someone do all of those things for you.
Speaker 4: So if you came home and there was like just a beautiful dinner made for you and you sat down, had conversation and it was just done for you know, without asking what.
Speaker 2: I would do? Yes, I think the house and saying.
Speaker 4: Well, it turns out one very well known celebrity has the same as you.
Speaker 5: It's Katy Perry. And have a listen to her love language.
Speaker 9: If I come downstairs and the kitchen is clean, and you've done it all, and you've done all the dishes and you've closed all the pantry doors, you better be ready to get your dock. Whoa, I mean like literally, that is my love language. I don't need a Redferrari. I can buy a Redferrari just a second.
Speaker 5: That's not easy.
Speaker 2: She's a lot.
Speaker 5: That was Katy Perry.
Speaker 4: A shout out to a land dishes. Yeah, She's like, I don't need the I need the text message. I don't need the letters. I don't need you to buy me gift. I need you to do stuff around the house.
Speaker 2: And Lucky purposely dirties the dishes and then puts them in the dish just so.
Speaker 4: No, he actually commented funnily enough under the podcast when it was at least saying well, dull I've just cleaned the whole house, so come on home.
Speaker 2: That's good. Strong from him.
Speaker 5: She's a lot interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that shut with the trenk Willers again.
Speaker 5: Do you think people are using doing the deed as a reward for things?
Speaker 2: Oh? Using your body?
Speaker 5: Using people do things to get like get their own way on things.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used really, we're going to need an example. Oh me, the way you're like one hundred per one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I was talking about people.
Speaker 2: I've tied my own shoes.
Speaker 5: One hundred people.
Speaker 4: People give favors for things to get the good books, to get their own way on things.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: If you don't, you reconcile.
Speaker 5: You're on a lad's night out.
Speaker 3: That cleaning dishes.
Speaker 5: Not very clean.
Speaker 1: It'd be there a while the only dirty thing in her house.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty fourteen, you're telling me that we people out there that are going, hey, if you do this for me, then we're on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure a reward. Use it as a reward.
Speaker 2: You're right, come to think of it.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't do that to you?
Speaker 2: Well? No, she was like, I want to go out with the girls. We want to do a weekend away. And when she told me she was in the process of buttering me up like a little bit of toast. Yeah, yeah, we're making toast.
Speaker 5: I hope it was toasted. I don't need that visual.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty is ja in March? To be honest, I'd love toast? Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you used your bodet or? Sex is a favor? Let's be honest. Sexual favor yep, sexual favors thirteen twenty four ten. Do couples in Melbourne really do this? In return? I got two hundred dollars cocon bounces to go. Cocon dot com helps you get what's you want for less. Cocon dot com. Now that is clicking awesome. Give us a ring if this is actually happening in your house in Melbourne six forty Good morning everybody. It is just gone ten to seven. We are talking about what gets here going. Let me explain. Katie Perry was on a recent podcast and explained, well, you know what gets hurt going putting the dishes on.
Speaker 9: If I come downstairs and the kitchen is clean and you've done it all, you've done all the dishes and you've closed all the pantry doors, you better be ready to get your sucks. I mean like that is my love language.
Speaker 3: Settle down.
Speaker 5: I get it though. If Paul could perfectly stack a dishwasher, I would what.
Speaker 3: I'd be so thrilled, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: It would get me so excited, you know what.
Speaker 2: I pine hot A great parallel park. Yeah, I let you see someone just a great what great parallel park. The one hand, it's almost either it's almost out there driving a forkliff. Yeah good, just one little turnat to just slides on him.
Speaker 3: And if it does a parslide on in it hits the curb exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh that's an it's over. Yeah, that's it. I'm getting down and you're done. Thirteen twenty four to ten. What gets you going, los, yours is a neatly stacked dishwasher. I get off on a parallel I.
Speaker 4: Also just I also love it when a man holds a door open for you.
Speaker 5: I get like, oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: I get off on just seeing someone in my press.
Speaker 2: Clint a heartbeat right up there for you. But what gets he going?
Speaker 4: The other thing that gets me going is just like chivalry, Like when a man opens a car door for you to get out. It's so nice walks you to the car and then closes the door once.
Speaker 5: That's sexy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever pulled up anywhere in the car with Paul, your fiance, he's gotten out and you've stayed in the passenger seat thinking he's coming around to open the door, but you just see him walk off and he walks into the venue.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Many times.
Speaker 4: He's actually pretty good though, because he's so tall.
Speaker 5: He often sits.
Speaker 4: If we're in an uber or something, he's in the front seat and sit in the back, so he will just jump out and the door.
Speaker 5: But it's that's sexy watching watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, many times I'm like, yeah, pulls in there, He's already into his entrain and I'm still sitting in the car in the street.
Speaker 2: Put a hand on the horn. You think he's coming out. I don't think he is. Clint, Clint, you do something that gets me going talk to me every time. Can I have a look at it this morning? Have you seen the way he categorizes his apps on his phone? Oh, Laurence, what is it?
Speaker 3: I look at the man's phone. I've only got two pages.
Speaker 2: Look at that, all the different folders.
Speaker 3: It's very organized.
Speaker 2: That is hot.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a taste.
Speaker 2: Have we.
Speaker 3: Got like social for photography, sports, finance, fitness?
Speaker 5: Hell no, no, no, that that gives me the eck. Come on, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Alicia in morning, we'll get you going.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 10: I don't really like it when people get food all over their sleeve. So when my husband rolls his fleas up at the table.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, leaves up easy for business, yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sexy sexy forearms.
Speaker 2: You're I could never roll them as good as they do in the shop. Yeah. When the people roll them in the shop and slide it up and they're like that looks good.
Speaker 4: Don let's go to carry downs, Holly, good morning. What gets you going morning?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good? Good pil Sorry what yeah?
Speaker 10: Well, LF like baby wearing hot dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Holly, Jason is a deal.
Speaker 4: No, he's just a Dad's different daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm just dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just a d But the hot dads, what about when they carry the baby in the carrier.
Speaker 2: When they wear the babies baby, It's going to get in the way later, but right now I like him, and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to need one of those babies in your hot hot you can't walk forever.
Speaker 5: O hot dad playing like soccer in the park with his kid.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh kulled Clinton cats walk around with an empty paper. Everyone will be like, oh god, that father has lost his child.
Speaker 5: That's a bagel flapping around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not how it works.
Speaker 5: That's not hard work.
Speaker 2: I know wine? Could I good wine? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: White wine. We'll get you down whine.
Speaker 11: Oh you take me fishing, Jill the mortar and the road goes real hard.
Speaker 2: But I want to take you out.
Speaker 5: And you shouldn't get you going.
Speaker 2: Why do you need a nibble or you're just happening to sit there all day with your hands on the road.
Speaker 11: I'll do anything, Jays.
Speaker 2: You take me out. We're there, just jace.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's what this segment is.
Speaker 3: Wine bar can.
Speaker 2: Take yourself right, okay, anyone, anyone as long as like a boat in a rod, you're good to go.
Speaker 4: Anyone that takes you fishing or you're just propositioning, Jays.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about a hand line?
Speaker 12: I love her lawn fish from.
Speaker 11: Well, any corner.
Speaker 3: I'll take a bait.
Speaker 2: Oh God, d strap yourself in here we go.
Speaker 3: It could go anyway.
Speaker 2: Granny dye, it's called true granny dye.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 5: I'm good, big What gets you going, Granny Dye?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Well you know I love coloring.
Speaker 3: You love your pencils, don't you do?
Speaker 2: Love your pencils?
Speaker 11: I love my Mendela coloring books.
Speaker 2: Last time we chatted you were telling us about the.
Speaker 4: Yeah sharpened tin of Derwins.
Speaker 5: Does that get you?
Speaker 11: They are and you have five the.
Speaker 2: Pencil sharp Do you like to yea coloring alone? Or do you do it in a group?
Speaker 11: Not in a group? Sometimes kiss a girlfriend of color with me? Not not that.
Speaker 2: Way, right, gotcha? Okay? So sorry above for come on Clint, keep.
Speaker 5: Mine out of his gun a cleanse?
Speaker 2: Sorry, die, sorry die?
Speaker 3: That was a good.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy for Friday. Everybody, Just go on ten past seven, Oh, foty finals are here. Come on the Hawks tonight.
Speaker 3: Hawks and Dogs ninety thousand, the MCG it'll.
Speaker 2: Be absolutely heaving. I'm like you. I hated having the week off. Last week just killed a bit of momentum. Everyone was sort of twiddling their numbs, go what do we do? What do we you know? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It worked well for the cats, though, didn't it? Hopefully it works well for the doggies.
Speaker 3: So whether here in Melbourne could be a bit of a feral night for.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Screens is at the g Ye bring on the ponchos. That's that's a lot of places to it.
Speaker 3: And to the toolbag who got a photo of Jack Inovan last night at the pub trying to make out that he was doing something wrong?
Speaker 2: So where was he spotted?
Speaker 3: He was at the London Tavern in.
Speaker 5: Richmond, London.
Speaker 3: Heroes and a chicken palm before the match?
Speaker 2: Was it a beer?
Speaker 3: I thought it was he's gotcha moment, But no, he's just out with mates the night before a game having a coke.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, If he wasn't on the beers then exactly. Then again on enough.
Speaker 5: They're allowed to go out to restaurants, local pub, it's a great pub.
Speaker 2: The London mate talk about a chicken schnitzel. Do they do a good chicken carry? Yes? The curry is incredible, which you don't express.
Speaker 3: Far as pub curries go, it's.
Speaker 5: Right up there is to always get the curry there, yep.
Speaker 2: And Billy the publican anyway, we've paid for enough curries this morning. Let's move on. Coming up this out on the show guys, Keith Urban is Swinging by.
Speaker 5: Love Keith.
Speaker 2: Country's got a real vibe at the moment.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: There's some huge country stars who have been visiting Australia recently too well.
Speaker 2: Keith Urban is on the evidence this morning after seven point thirty. Looking forward to that, but coming up next. Oh, Lozzie, you've you've got some great skills in life, one of which involves your lips.
Speaker 5: Someone's really going to test me today though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're going to put it to the test, Lauren's lip reading ability with loses lips. Next, Keith Urban coming up just after seven thirty this morning. Yeah, he's a good chat loves Keith.
Speaker 3: He's very busy at the moment.
Speaker 5: Keith, What do you mean?
Speaker 3: He's just busy. He is everywhere anywhere and mates, I'd love to be made to the Oh yeah, he'd be a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: I love Keith Herban, I love him so much. I think he's I think they're just like the nicest couple, celebrity couple we have in this contract.
Speaker 3: Into them, sorry, I bumped into them somewhere very random. We'll ask him about it.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds dodgy, I know, was very out of place. Was he supposed to be there.
Speaker 3: Put it this way. We're at a skateboard park. What are you doing at a skate a skateboard bar?
Speaker 5: I think I know where you were.
Speaker 4: He's got kids.
Speaker 2: Skateboard Good point, hey, Keith like my razor. You need to grow up, he was. We're about to test your lip reading ability. Hay, you are joining us from Fiji. You got your video link back up?
Speaker 5: I do this is This is going to be difficult though, lip reading through.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Thanks to E Spentley Dental Group. All Dental under one roof, visit e b DG dot com dot Are you that's eb DG dot com?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: There's one skill Loss has When we see management go off into one of the meeting rooms here at Nova, she can look at them through the glass and go, now it's not us talking about different shape. Yeah we know, we know, Clint. You want to kick us off? Yep, okay, all right. Loss will take out her headphones so she.
Speaker 5: Okay, now this could be really tricky.
Speaker 4: This is like when someone's talking about you on a zoom or talking to someone in the baground and you want to try and see if you can tell what they're talking.
Speaker 2: Because we should point out Lauren is joining us via FIGI this morning. She's over there. She can't hear. It's at the moment kitchen is she there filming?
Speaker 3: If boy island temptation island island, that would be good.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's some sort of frisk gay action on an.
Speaker 3: Lots of grass skirts. Yeah wrong, Okay, here we go. You ready, thumbs up?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: I want to hear Katie Perry.
Speaker 4: Raw.
Speaker 5: I like to eat KFC.
Speaker 2: How good clothes?
Speaker 3: No? No, I want to hear Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Raw.
Speaker 5: I want to eat curry.
Speaker 3: Katie Perry, Katie Perry, Katie.
Speaker 5: Curry, Kate Curry something. Kat Are we currying something?
Speaker 3: No, Katie Perry, I said, I want to make Perry.
Speaker 2: You want to No, no, he wants to.
Speaker 3: I shan't be eating Katie Perry. I want to here a roar.
Speaker 5: Oh well you will soon at the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, next one. You're ready on Sunday. I'm the big birthday boy.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I didn't catch any of that.
Speaker 2: You know what? Here we go. Here we got good idea? Okay, ready ready, I'm the big birthday boy.
Speaker 5: I like nut meg.
Speaker 2: No, I never tried it. I'm the big birthday boy.
Speaker 5: I'm the big Bertha. Correct, I'm the big toy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm the put your head phone in your head. I'm the big birthday boy.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm the big birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Sunday. I'm not forty five. I am not a big birth final one. Clint, bring it home.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Lost.
Speaker 3: My name is Clint, and I like lint. Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Clint and I like mint.
Speaker 11: Oh I like that.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no, Here we go. I like lint.
Speaker 5: My name is Clint, and I like I can get what's the last word, lynch? My name is Clinton. I like Clint.
Speaker 2: Lint lin lyn Oh, lint.
Speaker 3: In your mouth, you'll never go back. Apparently they brought out.
Speaker 5: A isolate that grub.
Speaker 2: Thanks, look terrem soon. I don't mind if find it very nice that melting Fiji. Well done last he did very well to that. What's the what's the current tempo over there? Like eighty five?
Speaker 5: I think it's about twenty eight.
Speaker 2: God, I was a sweating mess.
Speaker 5: Very nice in Fiji. You came home early because you didn't like the heat.
Speaker 2: Well they should have put that on the pan.
Speaker 5: You were going just out of interest.
Speaker 2: Some sort of tropical island with a lot of air com Oh, is that what you're doing in Fiji? Are they doing Fiji and.
Speaker 4: Dancing with the Dancing with the Stars. I love Dancing with the Stars. It's one of my favorite shows because you see celebrities. Sometimes they're great and sometimes they are horrific, and that is equally enjoyable to watch at the good ones are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of work going on that show. I just like watching going Are they stooping their dancing para?
Speaker 3: Because that happens a lot a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Yea. This week we're doing the tango. Next week we're doing each other.
Speaker 4: Well, this next story is about American Dancing with the Stars. You know, America has biggest celebrities in US, so you'd expect it to be a stellar lineup.
Speaker 5: It was just announced yesterday the Clint you're over at the Olympics.
Speaker 4: There was one American who stole the show in the gymnastics, the pommelhorse guy guy the goggles, the guy.
Speaker 5: With the glasses. Don't you think that he's allowed on dancing with his hips? Tory spelling Tory spelling from nine two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, hasn't she been living in like a in a caravan with all her kids or something. There's been some very sad stories not being able to afford Yeah. Yes, and I think her dad, who's very wealthy Aaron Spellings cutor off, hasn't he?
Speaker 2: Is he taking the money with him when he goes?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: Tory Spelling's making a cash on Dancing with the Stars. There's some stars from Real Housewives of Belly Hills always loves those guys.
Speaker 5: There's Dwight Howard NBA.
Speaker 4: There's basketball players, there's TV personalities, but there is one who he let me take you back to I think it was last year when this show came out, and she's starring on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 5: Jase, what's you wearring? You look pa just down for prison?
Speaker 6: No, you need to at that's the clothes you could cats, Karl Lena harrera Zi.
Speaker 5: Your feet are too fat for heels.
Speaker 2: But there's no you look broke ASTs? Who's there?
Speaker 5: What are you worrying?
Speaker 4: You look?
Speaker 5: Did you watch Inventing Anna?
Speaker 3: I don't like being Is it inventing Anna or inventing Anna? Which one?
Speaker 5: It's it's not the actress?
Speaker 4: So Jay's inventing Anna? Was like, I can't believe you didn't watch it. Everyone watched it.
Speaker 5: It was about this you look paw that was not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she was this heiress who was a billionaire. Everyone got caught up in it. They made a documentary about it, because in fact, she was a fraud. She wasn't a real heiress. Anna Delve is her name, and she now has just been let out of prison and she's on Dancing with the Stars. Wait for it, she has to wear her ankle bracelet with her as an accessory.
Speaker 5: No, no way, is that not the most American thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 4: So it's actually been filmed in la and her parole is in New York, so she had to get clearance from the courts. And because she's not allowed to leave New York and they've let her leave New York to go and shoot Dancing with the Stars with her ankle bracelet on.
Speaker 2: Who's the skeleton, Helen Richie. Imagine Helen sitting there going I was amazing, but you really dragged your leg because of the weight of the ankle. Boraten, be like, I recognize that bracelet.
Speaker 5: That is just so American, isn't it.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 12: Our next guest is one of Australia's most beloved musicians.
Speaker 3: Well, having won over one hundred awards.
Speaker 2: Throughout his career.
Speaker 7: He's more decorated than most Christmas trees.
Speaker 12: Please welcome to the show The Legend Kidd, whoa he having?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to start off right away and go Keith. You have made me feel really old this morning. Someone just told me your firstborn, Sunday Rose, is sixteen now. Yeah, yeah, she just turned sixteen in July. Oh my god, it feels like only yesterday, like you and you having her jes yes, oh no, crazy right? God?
Speaker 5: Does that mean you get to have an Australian Father's Day and an American Fathers Day double?
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it was Father's Day here.
Speaker 13: That terrible shocking.
Speaker 1: I also bumped into well, not bumped into you, but i'd crossed PARSI you at Paris at the Olympic Games, at the most unreal of places, at the skateboarding really yes, yeah, yeah, that was cool.
Speaker 3: It was great. That was great.
Speaker 13: What an amazing games that were? I mean I think they did a great job across the board. Yeah, I think Paris did really good and.
Speaker 2: The pressure was on them too, you know what I mean? I think they lifted. What other sports did you get to when you were there? Mate?
Speaker 13: We went to I'll tell you the one I wasn't expecting. Some a friend of mine had tickets to the table tennis.
Speaker 5: Let's go see that amazing.
Speaker 2: It was riveting.
Speaker 13: I felt like I was jacked up on like forty eight cups of mountain dew and something.
Speaker 3: It was just like, does it remind you of anyone on Christmas Day? Beer in hand?
Speaker 2: Not at that speed?
Speaker 3: That's what I was expecting.
Speaker 13: It's it's like it's you can't even see the ball.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I went to your last show. I was there with my mind. I Paulie, who, as you probably know, Keith has a huge man crush on you. And we had the best time at your show.
Speaker 4: And in the middle of the song Keith spotted Paul He's a big man, spotted him in the crowd and mid song went hey Paul, then just kept singing.
Speaker 2: He's got that effect on people, Lauren. He does. He's massive, he can spot Paul crowd. He's a big unit.
Speaker 3: Is he a crowd? Sir? For Lauren?
Speaker 2: She's art.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't be for long.
Speaker 2: Now, mate, you're about to head off on a world tour.
Speaker 5: What does Vegas crowd like? How does that compare Vegas browdie?
Speaker 13: Vegas is unusual because you'll get a lot of curiosity lookers in Vegas. You know, you get people that lob into town and they're like, oh, let's see who's on. We've got blue Man Grave so to Seleia Keith Urban I sas check him out and see what he does. And so it makes for an interesting crowd because they start out kind of just susting you out and let's just watch what he does. I have to sort of get them loose because I'm like, I'm not a I'm not someone that you hopefully just sit there and look at you. I want you to engage and be part of it.
Speaker 2: It's great, though, have you a.
Speaker 5: Real rock and roll show?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been walking the streets of Vegas or somewhere overseas before a gig and been offered tickets to your show because you need to have yourself be like, because you're right on the corner, they'll be like Blue Maget.
Speaker 13: No, but but I've been stuck in my own concert traffic a few times. That's kind of isn't it. You can't be angry.
Speaker 2: I just quickly I wanted to ask you, you've obviously got that gig that you remember has been the ultimate out of your whole career. What's the ship is gig? What's the one that you're like the tour managers getting the ass after this one?
Speaker 13: Playing at an airport in Tamworth on the baggage no way, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: What back in the day, and was the baggage carousel moving so at least you long story shorts.
Speaker 5: You went around like a lazy Susan.
Speaker 13: My manager said, oh, we've got some free free flights and I go it's great.
Speaker 2: He goes, well, we're just going to do a little key at the airport. And it was one of those deals.
Speaker 13: And we get to the airport and I'm like, the airport manager goes just right, you know, the carpeted area in the middle of the you know, the little convey bo goes around as a raised carpet area.
Speaker 2: That's where we sat. I was at the Gold Coast on the weekend. They've got the movie World signed.
Speaker 13: There right, So every time you see one of those from now on, please think of poor me up there with my three piece band and the airport manager.
Speaker 2: There was no yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it was last week.
Speaker 13: The airport manager goes, okay, start playing, and I went, there's nobody here, and he goes, oh, they will come. They will come around as soon as they hear the music. So we start playing, and then a couple of people came, few more people. We've got this pretty good crowd, and I'm like, actually, it's not that bad, and all the bags start coming around.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 13: Everybody grabs their luggage and piste off.
Speaker 2: It was horrendous. You know what, they're the ones that make us break. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Hey kid, you've got new music coming out as well. Do you get nervous releasing new songs and a new album?
Speaker 2: I don't. I do, and I don't.
Speaker 13: I'm not at all with this record because I'm really happy with it. I did a whole other album and scrapped it and ended up doing this one, and the other one I wasn't happy with.
Speaker 2: So I'm really happy with this record.
Speaker 13: I've really learned that once once I let it go, it's got nothing to do with me. People like it don't like it, maybe grow to like it, whatever, but as long as I'm good with it, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: It's so good to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you, mate. We really appreciate it. Can ratulations on the upcoming album. It drops September twenty and then tickets are on sale one pm Friday thirteenth of September for you to see him on his world tour at the airport, which would be.
Speaker 3: Amrazy Tulliveren look out.
Speaker 2: Kate David on the air. This is what he good to say?
Speaker 3: Kate one questions five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This jeez is geez and Lawrence five thousand dollar question. All right, let's do it. Who are we playing with today, Clint, Let's hit the phones.
Speaker 3: Kyle from mccraye. Good morning, Hey, hey you Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 2: Come here you doing mate?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good good.
Speaker 3: What's on the agenda today? Oh you're a doggies man?
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 2: I am. How's the nerves? Oh yeah, very nervous, very nervous. I hope they can just play four quarters? But then what tell you what? I'm looking forward to watching the Blue Bags on Sunday. Oh yeah, yeah, what's that? Even they got a chance.
Speaker 3: I do, I do.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping a lot. Get through.
Speaker 3: Give us something to talk about next week.
Speaker 2: All right, seriously, Carl, you can go an easy question for fifty bucks, meeting question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k What are we feeling? Brother? Sorry, I'll go for the five hundred. Let's do it five hundred dollars. Do you have any hobbies? Kyle did the house right stuff? But right a golf?
Speaker 3: Got any tin lids?
Speaker 2: Got what?
Speaker 11: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Tin lids?
Speaker 2: What's tin lids?
Speaker 5: What's tin lid? Remember the band the tin lids come on in it or something? They were Harley Barnes and Co. We're all in the tin Let's get some tin lids. Songs up?
Speaker 2: Please, I've got three tin lids. I didn't even know the cause.
Speaker 3: You got any kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do have two, two tin lids?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Well, if one of them has a hobby in this area, you might be on Here are you ready? Here comes your question for five hundred dollars from maybe we got three seconds, so if you don't know, take a guess. Here we go for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: How many notes are there on a standard grand piano three two one thirty two.
Speaker 5: Or thirty two or maybe on a tin lids piano.
Speaker 2: Eighty eight eight, A lot of keys, A lot of keys. That's one of my boys plays piano. Well, funnily enough, I knew that. Yeah, yeah, I asked you, well, yes, yeah, it's not bad. Yeah. I don't think we're going off to the orchestra anytime soon or anything.
Speaker 5: But you know, the MSO is looking for a new pianist, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Clips, Well, they keep looking somewhere else. We're not there. Hey, Carl, thanks to giving a crack mate. Hey, good luck to the doggies this weekend as well. Thank you, thank you all right, see you mate, the tin leads. Now you guys play any instruments.
Speaker 5: I did, what did you? I like the saxophone because I wanted to be like Lisa Simpson.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 5: I persisted for like four years and I was two years.
Speaker 2: I did the trumpet for one week.
Speaker 5: I've got we had to learn an instrument at school.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Lauren, Sorry, sorry John in.
Speaker 5: The corners, I've got a serenade, chicks.
Speaker 2: When you bring the hang on, is it out of the case and hanging on the wall.
Speaker 3: That sitting in the corner of the bedroom just just for decoration the bedroom and played it before My life.
Speaker 2: A meter away from the clothes. You are a Cats stand away. Tough night last night for Port, Well done to the Cats and then tonight is another big one. What they expecting nine.
Speaker 3: At the G ninety thousand plus.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a bit of a wet and wild night at the MCG though, the doggies up against the Hawks and I tee you who's there early Christina Hearn from the Today Show My Great Mate Morning, waiting for.
Speaker 2: The bar to open at the G Morning.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, yes, can't open spoon enough.
Speaker 5: Is there a huge crowd down there, Christine?
Speaker 10: Well, look, we've had a couple of fans, so one really dedicated fan, Greg on EMPC Member's Day.
Speaker 5: You know that got really well, Yes.
Speaker 10: And he is waiting because he wants to make sure he gets the best seat, so he's hears some twelve hours before the game. Guess one. He doesn't even support the Hawks or the Dogs, the Kangaroo, the board up.
Speaker 2: God, he just really wants to get out of the house, doesn't it a brea? And you were saying sorry it was when you're on your phone line. There's only one punter there this morning. That's it, just one?
Speaker 5: Just Greg?
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 12: Greg?
Speaker 6: How are you going?
Speaker 10: He's very well. He loves it here, he loves the atmosphere. He reckons joined by a couple of friends soon and he says there's nothing better.
Speaker 2: Christine, How offensive is it that he is the only person at the g and he doesn't want to chat to you?
Speaker 10: He's shattered to me already. Promise I'll just say one, Hey, Greg, how are you going? Very well?
Speaker 3: He's alive, Christine.
Speaker 5: Is he one of those supporters?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: Sorry? LOI dropped out?
Speaker 4: Is he wearing urb gear? Is he one of those supporters the wrong gear to a different game?
Speaker 10: Hey, Lauren? Can I tell you he is one of the best dressed fans I've seen here camping outside the MCG as a collared shirt, a tie and a very smart jacket on and an MCC hat. One of the best fans I've ever seen camping outside the MCG.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, he's the only fans.
Speaker 5: Fans. He's very MCC being dressed like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christine, have a good weekend, Thanks for checking in all right, bye? Big night. Tonight at the Jay. They're expecting ninety thousand plus.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence snoods.
Speaker 6: So so.
Speaker 2: Right every Friday, we'd like to play an old school banger just to get everyone up and about. There are rules with the lights on sing along, isn't there, Lozzy?
Speaker 5: There are rules.
Speaker 4: Firstly, we can't fight over the song because it's ruining lights on sing along. So I'm staying out of it today because I'm out of the country. But here's how it works for those playing at home. If you are in your car when you hear the start of the song, if you love it, you flick your headlights on, and that gives you permission to sing along. It's like street cred and respect. To anyone else with their headlights on, they are allowed to sing as well. Give your fellow lights on, single long crowd, a wave and sing along shamelessly.
Speaker 2: Clint's down Away. Yes, I have a favor to ask. Okay, I know it's your song. I know what we'll not.
Speaker 3: I know it's your birthday and Sunday I'll play.
Speaker 2: The birthday card. I think loss is going to like this one too.
Speaker 5: Do I get to vote? Do I get to people?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: What I don't know if that's how it works.
Speaker 3: It depends what I said.
Speaker 5: The first rule of lights on you is that we don't fight over it. And look what you do.
Speaker 2: You can't. We're not fighting.
Speaker 3: Just play this.
Speaker 5: This is okay. Can you both text me your songs and I will pick.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, I'll write it down for Clint's I reckon this one.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'll text you as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I just knows what was yours? Clint.
Speaker 3: Mine was the cool dandy long boys. Let's groove from ninety five.
Speaker 2: Down and now, oh god, now the pressure is on me. Jace, come on, dare I say one hit wonder The second single doesn't really jump out exactly.
Speaker 5: Natalie Brilli.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's play turn those lights on, Melbourne, lights on, turn it up.
Speaker 2: This is lights on. Singalong Natalie and Brilliant.
Speaker 5: I saw a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is your lights on singalong song Natalie and Brilliant. Shiver. What's the follow up? I thought you were gonna, oh yeah, say remember that one? Dare I? Would you would you say? Shiver above torm is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, don't be.
Speaker 2: Silly spotted only weeks ago at the Taylor Swift concert as well. Well nice as well. I think she was going to the tent. The crowd pointed and went, that's that torn girl. It is got twenty path days ticking Jason Lawrence one hundred thousand dollar minutes. Yes, it's official. We have clocked a hundred shows on nobo.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having us Nova.
Speaker 2: We ain't leaving. We ain't leaving. We're going to lunch with the top Dogs next week. Do you see that he is? Everyone invited? Well, I think I think it's just you, Lauren and I are going out with the two Toms.
Speaker 5: Everyone's invited. Do you think you're more important than you are? Everyone's invited?
Speaker 2: Thank god, because I was gurgling conversation stars, I'm not great in an intimate area aciety. Who's going, We're all going?
Speaker 3: I think everyone at NOV everyone?
Speaker 2: Oh, thank god. I was like, I can't ask about your day over and over again. Let's damage that word.
Speaker 5: How many drinks are you allowed to have it on lunch with the bosses.
Speaker 2: I think you're allowed to order takeaways as well, ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll end up at one sixth one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can see. I can see me helping the two petes down the stairs at Electric till in the morning.
Speaker 4: They're all down from Sydney, so we've got to show them the good time in the lock No lockoutlaws here, Sydney, exactly, lock outlaws.
Speaker 2: They will love the five balls all right. To celebrate one hundred shows on Nova, we are giving you the chance to win a hundred thousand dollars. And what I love about this game is so easy. All you have to do the minute I clear the phone lines is be the one hundredth caller right now, phone lines are clear, thirteen twenty four to ten. Now is the time, thirteen twenty four to ten phone lines are lighting up. On the other side of this, we will take caller one hundred and they will have a crack for one hundred a thousand dollars. Cash o'clock is ticking, Jason Lawrence one hundred, one thousand dollars minutes. Guys well are looking for caller one hundred right now on thirteen twenty four to ten. Caller one hundred will be bought into the studio on Monday. They will be put wow in the soundproof booth and in front of them will be a buzzer. All they have to do is hit the buzzer when they get that feeling that it is the golden minute, because sometime between seven am and nine am, there is one minute of the show that is worth one hundred thousand dollars. If this person can hit the buzzer in that minute, the money's there.
Speaker 3: So before one.
Speaker 5: Hundred, yeah, it's actually pretty easy.
Speaker 3: Before one hundred is ninety eight. Let's say ninety eight coll ninety eight? Who is it? Ben?
Speaker 5: Do this again?
Speaker 3: Bbe from Whittle?
Speaker 4: See why I see this Boebe something at least Boebe Guess what what you call it?
Speaker 2: Ninety eight? That you know what?
Speaker 5: You would have been fun too? You know what I really would.
Speaker 3: He's got something.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check your double pasta beetle juice, beetle juice, right, no worries. Beetle juice, beetle juice only in Cinema's September five. You can go out and check it out.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Even worse than being called ninety eight is calling ninety nine and then dubious honor belongs to you. Carla from East Keylor I'm sorry, No beetle juice.
Speaker 2: Beetle.
Speaker 5: The beetle juice will make you feel better. I love Michael Keaton, that big tall thing with the little head.
Speaker 2: Beetle juice. Beetle juice only in cinemas right now, you've got a double to that. Okay, no, thank you? Sorry, Oh god, your tone really turned salty.
Speaker 5: It's me doing that.
Speaker 4: We're going to the hundredth caller austerering someone else who is one hundred and one or something.
Speaker 2: Let's do the honors. Call her one hundred, Rachel, you call it one hundred.
Speaker 3: Are you still all right?
Speaker 5: Rachel?
Speaker 12: I'm so sorry I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I have my daughter Eiler in the cartoo and she loves you. Lauren. Sorry, clan, sorry day, I know my place.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 5: I'll be back from Fiji by Monday, so I can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so excited by I can't tell you what this would.
Speaker 5: Mean to me.
Speaker 2: Rachel, call one hundred. You will be in on Monday morning.
Speaker 3: I think you should bring Eileen as well as your good luck charm. What do you reckon? We give her the day off school.
Speaker 2: I come in here to get away from you.
Speaker 5: Bring and I love kids, because you'll be locked in a book so we'll play with Eiler.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, that would be so amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. So we cannot wait to meet you Monday. You will play for one hundred thousand dollars as we clock up a hundred shows here on Novay. So good.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Guys. I've got anxiety about the big the Big Dog lunch next week. Well, you know.
Speaker 3: It's a colored shirt job.
Speaker 5: It's the problem. We don't know where we're going at.
Speaker 4: They haven't given us a venue, taking us to Nandos across the street.
Speaker 2: I'd still wear a colin Anandos.
Speaker 5: Think Gon'll take us to Nundo's.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I reckon it's going to be a cupberry very I feel like it's going to be a cutlery job.
Speaker 5: Hang on, what do you reckon? Give us a guest coliver of restaurants? Do you think they're going to take us to?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So for anyone just listening, we've just got the calendar. Invite the top the two top Dogs, the two peats taking us out for lunch. Brody, do you know where we're going?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is it swanky?
Speaker 3: It's very nice?
Speaker 5: Would I normally be what is it text us.
Speaker 3: You've never been here before, Jason, Yes.
Speaker 2: It's definitely fair. Am I going to understand the menu? Is there photos on the menu?
Speaker 3: Laurie dines here a lot?
Speaker 5: I would say, Who, my god, have you been?
Speaker 2: It goes to south Land Food Court?
Speaker 3: I have been.
Speaker 2: He probably worked there.
Speaker 5: What street is it on?
Speaker 3: What's that Chinese restaurant you're frequent on Track Road?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's Pacific House, my favorite.
Speaker 1: Nothing since cool like, but it's awkward when you're out with the bosses and there's a lazy susan and chopsticks.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll bring the rubber bed.
Speaker 5: Very very bossy about the way you use a lazy susan. I'll be right on them.
Speaker 4: You've got to have your spoons and your forks when you're serving. They've got to be turned on the inside because if they sit on the outside, you spin. A lazy susan knocks everyone's glasses over, and.
Speaker 2: Then you win whatever meal falls off. It's like a game shot. Come on the Blue Baggers on Sunday, and come.
Speaker 5: On the Hawks tonight, Come on the Doggies tonight.
Speaker 3: Have you adopted the Baggers? Have you?
Speaker 2: I think I have? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, the st of your your groove.
Speaker 2: Well, I just you know what, I'd like to see him get there. You know, they started strong the bed.
Speaker 3: They have tortured their fans many years.
Speaker 2: Really have. For some reason, you enjoy watching their fans, would say that I do. Actually, yeah, when in Melbourne playing, we.
Speaker 3: Are playing.
Speaker 5: The same time my Richmond Tigers.
Speaker 2: This show really back. The winners didn't well.
Speaker 3: But the Cats are through.
Speaker 12: Go the Catters, so they've got another game to play in and then they play for a spot in the in the prelim final, which I can't go into too much detail, but coming up in a couple of weeks, we are going to be hosting our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 2: It is at an absolute ripping venue. Fun. Yeah, i'd be if you end up winning tickets, I would be clearing the calendar that day because I think we'll be time going on.
Speaker 5: Really, we're going to be starting the Long Weekend early.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Put it that way. That Thursday, going into the Long Weekend will be broadcasting live from a very special location. It's going to be the Grand Final Breakfast. Lots of special guests and some very cool prizes up for grabs that morning. We'll tell you more about that in the lead up. Coming up next, Clint, We've.
Speaker 3: Got saying to celebrate, and we've got a special way we're celebrating we do.
Speaker 5: Are you excited?
Speaker 3: Clip wait jumping out of us?
Speaker 5: Are you excited, Jayson?
Speaker 2: Not really, No, I'm a bit concerned.
Speaker 5: Today is the sixth of September.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, No, it's just going to say when you come back from Fiji tomorrow morning, I.
Speaker 4: Will be home and I'm ready to come home. I've had a great time working here in Fiji, but I'm ready to come home.
Speaker 2: It is my birthday on the weekend, which I'm quite nervous with.
Speaker 3: What forty four you're about to talk about? Own? I was forty five, it is forty five.
Speaker 2: I am forty two, mid forties. Anyway, I'm just going to say, can you grab me one of those giant Tabla runs? Truth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you one when I came back from Paris.
Speaker 2: They're amazing good.
Speaker 5: And he got that for both of us, and he did not share peace with me, the Holy smooth. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It is a sixth today, which means Sunday is the eighth, and on Sunday it is Jason's birthday.
Speaker 5: On Sunday.
Speaker 2: What day is my birthday?
Speaker 1: Jason's birthday is Sunday. Sunday is my birthday? Excited? Do you have birthdays?
Speaker 5: What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, it's a sore point. This morning I had two of my best mates. The plan was two of my best mates were coming to town. Dell was coming down from Sydney and my other mate, Simon, him and his fan are returning from a trip in Thailand today. They were touching down in Melbourne. They live Regional Victoria. Sue's his wife and the kids were going to go on. He was going to stay here today. However, gastro is currently ripping through my family.
Speaker 5: So what you should do is not go home because you don't want to catch it.
Speaker 2: No, no, but last night Lou went down and so we've got the two year old down. Lou's gone down. I can't just sit there, as much as I'd love just to go party, I also can't just sit there and go hey, it's all on you back like I just yeah, you can No, I can't.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately we still go around and help clintill go and help nothing.
Speaker 3: Screen's birthday, like Chunda. Well, I've just text I could go around.
Speaker 5: And help because I had gastro this week or food or.
Speaker 2: Something, but you're in FRIGI I've just text Dell in Sydney in too, mates, happy to go ahead if you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's Ossie, let's do something for him this morning.
Speaker 5: That's a very sad story. We hope Lou and Aren'tie feel better?
Speaker 2: No, you don't you turn my fat go out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I still hope she feels dead. You shouldn't go home. Don't if I when Paul gets gazedro, I'm like I'm staying a crowned.
Speaker 2: Up those hazmat suits.
Speaker 4: No, just don't go home, brother, because if you catch gastrow, you're going to be an absolute night mer next week, and then you're going to bring the whole team down with you, and then you're not going to be able to go to that fancy little lunch our bosses are taking me.
Speaker 2: I can't go to a fancy restaurant.
Speaker 3: And that has mets all right enough talking Bring in the cake?
Speaker 5: Is happy birthday, Clint? Yes, happy birthday for this weekend. Jaysnapper. You do is complain?
Speaker 2: I don't you complains?
Speaker 4: You and you complain shop across the road doesn't make raspberry and white chocolate muffins ever, and all I'm when he's a raspberry and white chocolate nothing.
Speaker 2: That's it's big Jake, Big Jake. When I was a stripper twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Wait he actually a stripper?
Speaker 2: Big Jake is when I have like twenty one? Am I as a young fire?
Speaker 11: I'm too old retired.
Speaker 2: Would there be any chance you'd come out of retirement that the price is right? What I'm not cheap, Big j I would sell the house to book you, mate. Let me tell you a silver house to book you, silver house to book you mate.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, it's one of our favorite your birthday, he's coming out of retirement.
Speaker 5: A jade is a high fiving in a strip teat.
Speaker 3: Whew shirt, says old making Ja. Yeah boy, oh he's throwing.
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 5: I've never been more happy to be in Fiji. Oh my gosh, big judge, what's stripper? Are you still get your clothes on?
Speaker 4: Shirt on?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a married man.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 5: My missus find out about that.
Speaker 2: She's going to get me. So you know, has it been?
Speaker 3: How do I put the mic there?
Speaker 2: Bro it? How do I put this Oh, he's.
Speaker 5: Kept his sunglasses on like when El McPherson was in the studio.
Speaker 2: The only thing he's kept since his prime days is a excuse me it is? I still going to ask, look at that, j what what what sort of events would you normally strip out?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, hands, knights and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: But I haven't done for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: But I'm long retired. Yeah, I didn't get that.
Speaker 4: Ye have you two ever actually met, because Big j you pull show regularly and I've always wondered what you look like, Jason?
Speaker 5: Is this how you'd imagine Big Jayson?
Speaker 2: Yes? No twenty bucks records? Do you reckon?
Speaker 10: I was an old fat guy because I've had people meet me and they, oh my god, you're in shape.
Speaker 2: They think I'm an old fat guy is the way I talk? Or you're not young and slim, you're an old fat guy.
Speaker 5: I definitely thought you're an old fat guy.
Speaker 3: That's the perception that I get. People are like, yeah, this guy's going to be just some.
Speaker 2: Old fast What do you do for a living because you're a unit? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I worked for five three sixty, which is a boxing hourist YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Ah right needs a boxer. I take back everything I said about you.
Speaker 5: You're a boxer, or you analyze boxing on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I analyzed boxing on YouTube. Plus, I've got a proper proper job. I'm a trainer and.
Speaker 5: Assessor, so i actually do have a good proper job.
Speaker 2: And I'm a retired soldier. So ten year service too. On man, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Good on your Big Jay, thanks for your service.
Speaker 1: I did ask for a cake. I asked for a fee, Netta, Oh yes, then you've got Big Jay.
Speaker 3: Well the old he was to get your cake and smash your face into it.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that would have been awesome. I would have been pretty happy with that, Big Jake.
Speaker 4: Don't say we don't look after you for your birthday, Chase. Now, Big Jay Jase has got a dilemma. It's his birthday, His mates are supposed to be coming to town. His wife has got sick, and his baby's got sick. Well, his two year old's got sick. The other two kids are okay. Do you think he should go home and help his wife or should he get a leave past to go and have a weekend work?
Speaker 11: No, family comes first.
Speaker 5: You should go home and have his wife Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Damn it that backfired, and I am sorry sorry. Brother family comes first. Can I see you round Big Joe?
Speaker 3: No, he wouldn't be practically look the same.
Speaker 2: Guns. Thank you guys. It's just what I wanted, I know, Jacean, thanks for coming out.
Speaker 5: Our listeners are the most That's what we got.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do say that, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I do so.
Speaker 2: I also say being Etta comes first, but you know win is better.
Speaker 3: Hey, that is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend everybody here. What'sever on getting up to?
Speaker 3: I'm going to Sydney.
Speaker 5: I'm coming home from c G.
Speaker 2: Yes in the air will you see each other at the airport?
Speaker 5: To No, No, I'm actually not getting back to the morning.
Speaker 3: I Laen and.
Speaker 2: Lauren Clint goes out of Terminal one, Terminal one.
Speaker 3: I'm a corny boy.
Speaker 5: I'll be coming in from international, but I might not come in on Monday, Jace, after your birthday if you've caught gastro like the rest of your family, I'll be doing the show from home.
Speaker 2: You can't blame you can't blame you.
Speaker 4: They have a great birthday, Jay, so we hope the fam feel better.
Speaker 5: Have a great day on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Thank you looking forward to what cake I can bring up on Monday.
Speaker 5: Enjoy because of a hangover, not gastro.
Speaker 2: May your footy team win, Yes, come on the Hawks tonight. Enjoy your footy over the weekend. We will see you Monday with the full wrap up of the games and one hundred thousand dollars to give away. Hey, mel is in nextite, mill is in next? Oh no, hang on, no no, someone stuff with it. I was going to cross the market.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 2: We can't. Sorry, Mel, have a great weekend. Something we'll say Monday.
Speaker 13: Bye bye, thank you better.
Speaker 3: Lauren j s.
Speaker 5: Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred. Lauren on socials