Speaker 1: We get every day. Alad, have we heard of the dating term shrekking? Who's aware of this? Who's aware of shrekking?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: So it's a modern dating term for settling with someone less physically attractive in hopes they'll treat you better, inspired by the movie Shrek, where Princess Fiona four's front ogre and he's not very good looking. They're much worse.
Speaker 2: They'll make a suit from your freshly peeled skin.
Speaker 1: The hell of an accent though, hell of an accent, and I think that's sexy in itself.
Speaker 2: And he's got a swamp.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's got his own swamp. Swamp, he's a swamp owner.
Speaker 3: And this cost of living crisis, this housing crisis, doesn't rent.
Speaker 1: That's good. The twist is that the less attractive partner often still ends up hurting or mistreating you despite lowerd expectation.
Speaker 2: Where do they get off being ugly and mean?
Speaker 1: It's a don't it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can understand that, and there's always often sorry.
Speaker 2: I can understand that.
Speaker 1: Now, I can understand why people would sort of go down that path because no Shrek Shrek, trust me, I'll play the role of Shrek and that relationship. She can be Princess Fiona minus the green complexion. There's always everyone's got friends who you like? How did you land her? She usually that way incline as well, because my theory is it's always girls who can see past looks, I think, for the most part, and fall in love with the personality. I think blokes are more shallow in this.
Speaker 3: I agree, But then a lot of people then say to blokes, oh, you know, you're you're punching, you're batting a bus, And then for the women it's like, wait, are you saying my boyfriend's ugly? Because it don't wants to be told that either, And then the boys get a complex and then they cheat anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's all a mess. It's all a mess.
Speaker 1: Have you ever shrekd No? No, no, how very shallow.
Speaker 2: Looks and only looks that will work from there?
Speaker 1: Producing Lucy, you've ever shreked in your relationship history?
Speaker 2: My first ever boyfriend? Oh, first ever?
Speaker 4: So I was fifteen sixteen ish. It lasted for four months.
Speaker 2: And did you know you were shreking at the time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Ish, No, well it wasn't. It wasn't a term back then.
Speaker 4: But also when you're fifteen, no one tells you if you're settling or if they're punching.
Speaker 2: This doesn't happen. He was lovely. I think he's in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: Well, I believe I was his maybe one and only girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 1: Turned you hell of a moon, hell of the moon. It was lovely.
Speaker 3: I just you know, it was just stated down at the time apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're going out with our boss. His name is Josh. Do you do you think.
Speaker 2: The current boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Do you think he's wrecking? Now? Absolutely not? In what way? What's kind of what situation there? Perfectly matched? Is that what we're saying.
Speaker 2: I agree with that statement.
Speaker 4: That is exactly the words.
Speaker 1: So Red, Red, what's happened.
Speaker 2: About the yell? What are you doing in my swamp?
Speaker 5: You need to know?
Speaker 2: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know what in the news today to know just what you need to know? What you need to know with Jody and Hazy Ah, the footy fixture has been revealed for the first week of the finals.
Speaker 2: TI oh and what's what are we talking?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I made a bowl prediction yesterday because you know, you know, I I'll put my hand up to be the footy expert. Yeah, so this and I think it'll be Thursday week, so the home game Friday week. Actually I think it'll be Friday week.
Speaker 4: Why a Friday game and not Thursday hazy because if it is a Thursday game, this Thursday game that would typically be an elimination final.
Speaker 1: Friday night game is the absolute spotline. Good for that wrong on two pounds.
Speaker 2: That was embarrassing for you, was, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: The Crows will playing on the Thursday night and the Friday night fixture will be the other qualifying finals. So from two sure Thursday night seven ten Adelaide Oval, that is when Adelaide will play Collingwood. That is going to be absolutely huge. Second qualifying final happening to the MCG the following Friday night, So that's Friday week which are long up against Brisbane at the G. That's going to be epic as well.
Speaker 3: Walser and as the tickets, I'm sure adlaid members are wondering or you can buy your tickets to the Crows qualifying final against Collingwood ya Dickie Deck this Thursday from ten am to two pm. That's Australian Central Standard time, and then they become available for the general public at three o'clock, subject to ailability.
Speaker 1: Of course. There you go. Some other quick footing news as well. A bunch of d listenings yesterday from Port Adelaide, headlined by Ryan Burton and also Jeremy Finlayson. And then late last night it was Annow said, Willi Rioli's retiring rare he still had a year ago in his contract. I'm a huge with reality. Oh yeah, massive, Like he is one of those players. He's just fun to watch. Yeah, he's so electric and he's a tough little better so people never spoke about it. I might as well be speak.
Speaker 2: Can you see? I was doing well until that? Was he a good player? Willia for you?
Speaker 1: Give me? I don't know if you're reading to you give me this condescending Like okay, isn't it? I see you go. For Port Adelaide supporters, no finals for you, But for Crow supporters, oh yes, Thursday week it is absolutely on tickets not too far away.
Speaker 2: The following segment.
Speaker 3: Is mature audiences only and may container content, graphic language and nudity. Nothing you'll see it if easily offended, well You're about to find out.
Speaker 1: Just how easily your father he's on the money. Jody six cording nothing, Tiff one from ten years credit where credits due overachieving teams? Am I right?
Speaker 2: Prase you don't hear often when.
Speaker 1: It comes to dingers as well, Like I'm talking condoms on rubber. A group of British teenage inventors created a groundbreaking condom that changes color when it detects sexually transmitted infections. The concept called the STI as in e Yi for the I, condom uses molecules and the lubricant that can attach to infection markers, triggering a visible color change. It's really quite disgusting.
Speaker 3: What a mood killer though, You're about to get down and dirty, and then it's why is your wigy blue?
Speaker 1: But you want to know that, don't you. The idea one accolades at the Teen Tech Awards, designed to encourage innovation among young inventors What Will. The product is not yet commercially available, it sparked international conversations about how technology could revolutionize sexual health and safe practices.
Speaker 2: This is revolutionary, but is it like a different color per STI.
Speaker 1: That's the thing though, isn't it that's the thing. So what about yeah exactly or you know, you know what would we go for chlamity? You know and your stocks there? Know what is something like? Really? What if it's something incurable as well?
Speaker 2: A nice purple to take the edge off?
Speaker 1: Just so, what about if you're about to get down heavy and then literally they're like, so, so what's going on down there? And you're like, oh, I'm on fire baby? Not literally, your pains is on fire, it's on you have CHLAMITYA is so bad that it's changed to bright red and that dinger is on fire. You need to know, I need I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what to news today?
Speaker 2: What you need to know? What you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 1: And As all right, So today is a significant day. This is small workplaces employee right to disconnect laws come into force today for small businesses.
Speaker 3: Oh, it'll affect about five point for a million Australians for those who work or manage small businesses with employees of fewer than fifteen people, so very small little teams.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what does it mean? Andrew has Well?
Speaker 1: Bosses need to consider the following before making contact. One is it urgent, what's the level of disruption, what seemed eloyees' personal circumstances. I found the commitments, et cetera. Is the employee compensated? Otherwise employees can go to the Fair Work Commission.
Speaker 3: So essentially boss rings you outside of work via phone, email, SMS, carrier, pigeon facts, whatever. Workers have a right to not interact with their bosses outside of workouts one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So this is the thing. Though it's changed, its shifted, hasn't it generation to generation? And I like it's very much a gen Z thing. But I like that gen Z is now like no, no, no, no, no no, we know our rights.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're not paying me for this.
Speaker 1: And trust me, trust me, I'll do what I'm paid to do.
Speaker 2: I'll do the bare minimum.
Speaker 1: Versus back in the day. I have no doubt across all of my workplaces that I am owed a lot of money for.
Speaker 2: The extra Yes, you know what I mean and me both brother.
Speaker 1: So but then is it shifting the other way? See the other thing that happens with this. You can't speak to someone outside of work, but bosses, I'd tell you what they like elephants they'll remember. So when it comes to promotion or baby and you work contract, et cetera. For the person who isn't putting up their hand to do things out of ours, and this is against what the law is trying to create, then you're going to create a perception for yourself. It's tough. It is to top of this.
Speaker 2: You want to be a team player.
Speaker 1: But I understand for small businesses as well, because if someone isn't available, say, if someone calls it sick, you need to call someone outside of work because the business desperately needs and now you literally cannot do that.
Speaker 2: So to assess that is it urgent.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's tough for bosses, but really really good for people who traditionally have been through the ringer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, to disconnect.
Speaker 1: So there you go. And we work in industries as well, so right right now, we're a tight knit team. We're a small team, so if someone isn't.
Speaker 2: At work, we feel it.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a big ripple.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Jody, by the way, yesterday is so grossly sick.
Speaker 2: It's ill, like really like a witch. You said it before, and I'm back you and there's no offense. Jones, you don't look like one. But ge you sound like you sure do.
Speaker 1: Joseph journey is usually the part that you remember. Anyways, some big news across the weekend if you don't mind. A really really special birthday. Ethel Cutterham celebrated her one hundred and sixteenth birthday in Surrey, England. That's right, I said, one hundred and six days.
Speaker 3: She is the world's oldest person. Wow fo all but poor Ethel. She has now outlived her husband and both her daughters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to outlive your kids.
Speaker 3: Of course no, So we were just saying, would you want to live to one hundred and sixteen?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the big thing, isn't it, because you don't want to see stuff like that? But she she would have seen some stuff, including at least nine pandemics recognized globally, twenty three major wars. This includes two World Wars and multiple Cold Wars and conflicts, twenty seven strong prime ministers, twenty one US presidents and six queen and kings of the UK.
Speaker 2: So what's a secret, What's a secret to life?
Speaker 1: She has said that her secret is never arguing with anyone. And I listen and I do what I like. I love that I argue with everyone so soon.
Speaker 3: That's the secret to life, or as I never argue with anyone. So I'm going to live to two hundred. Even if someone really wrongs me, I'll say thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Then you I starts twitching and you build up all that rage and eventually it's going to come out in some sort of stressful See that's my problem as well, where people say, oh, I just don't stress or don't stress out things. I can't not stress about things. I'm stressed about the fact that I'm going to stress about something in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what would your secret to life be? How would you get to one sixtent?
Speaker 1: Probably peptides. They're just all sorts of peptides. Get them in me. Just get them in me, doesn't matter what it is. Maybe HGH as well. No, no, no, I don't do that. Don't do that. See you hear people. There's so many conflicting stories about I've never touched a drink in my life, and the other people are like, I'm a hundred and ten and I smoked and drank my whole life. Yeah, so which one is it?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: You can do both? Man, all right, maybe tiff warn from ten years first, what do you try to say?
Speaker 2: What would you do? Do you know what? I think?
Speaker 3: I'm just always happy? Yeah, always like all the time. But have you ever seen me mad or sad?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't no charged in here at five o'clock this morning, you're like, Oh, everybody, we're angry and side at the moment. Al Right, can we loosely do this at thirteen twenty four ten? Who's the oldest person you know?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: How many people are over the age of one hundred?
Speaker 3: Now late, we'd have some surely, surely we want to know your secrets?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it smoking and drinking of peptides every single day? Tif, we're learning that your brain is quite complex with all sorts of thoughts that are set to shape future generations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going through a real subway. Eat fresh face at the minute. Okay, that's a good thing about somebody always taste the same, so every time it's consistent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's consistent.
Speaker 3: I'm ordering a foot long ham and cheese on Italian herbs with cucumber, pickles, carrot, tomato, let us obviously Southwest Chipotle toasted Swiss cheese, salt pepper.
Speaker 1: Has that been your order since day dot?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love gosh.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, I won't lie to you as a friend. I did go through a steak and cheese phase in my early teens, but I've grown out.
Speaker 1: Lucy just screwed up her face to tell us about that. That changes every.
Speaker 3: Sorry I know, but now I'm an adult, and look, my order is not crazy. I'm not ordering a seafood sensation. I don't know who is ordering a seafood sensation. But it got me thinking, how often does a subway sandwich artist make an identical subwey in a day, maybe a week.
Speaker 1: We're talking identity zack, same salads, eggsags, toasted.
Speaker 2: Not toasted, condiments, salads.
Speaker 1: With a cookie as well, or purely just a sub.
Speaker 2: Let's not have a complicated just a sub.
Speaker 3: But you could have a rap, you could have a whole meal, you could have you could have the same sub as me.
Speaker 2: But you've opted for a foot long and I've gone for a six inch.
Speaker 1: But does that count?
Speaker 2: Of course it's different. It's not the same, is it. It's not identical cheer.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of combinations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or we were there on the weekend, and there was a woman and she aggressively tapped on the glass because at the checkout it was subs were piling that's my meatball rap. And I thought, trust me, no one wants your meatball rap mess.
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm wondering. Has anyone else that day ordered a meatball rap? Surely not? So I want to know. Thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: To ten, Please, if you're a Subway sandwich artist, I want to hear from you. Have you ever made an identical sub in a day? Because we looked it up at the possible permutations and combinations using AI. If you input how many bread, salad sauce, have a guess at how many combinations there are?
Speaker 1: At least two hundred?
Speaker 3: Oh hi, are my friend two hundred and fifty thousand? Really try one hundred and ten million, five hundred and ninety two thousands?
Speaker 1: That that's that?
Speaker 6: Hell? Is that?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Of is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? My gosh? All right? Is there a sandwich art out there from Subway who can help us out with this one? Thirteen twenty four to ten in one day? Have you made the exact same combination for two different people?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ah, she is having a crack in for Jody Oddie and look I short changed myself just a little while ago. It's actually eighteen twelve, seventeen twelve.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go keep Jody's record. I think we want to keep it low locked at twelve.
Speaker 1: Oh. So here's the deal. A bunch of songs, all specialized. We're to get them for you, up for grabs. Walls Entertainment Family about playing this morning for team tiff Is Xavier, Good morning, Zave, good morning, very quiet. There's Avy there, Cadre there we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for backing me and Zave.
Speaker 5: You and I'm sorry Jody. I want you guys both to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jeez, he's a boy.
Speaker 2: Thanks Savier.
Speaker 1: What why do you like me? I like you? You know, Bobby, you're on my team. Good moye to you morning, Good morning.
Speaker 7: How are we?
Speaker 1: No, we're going alright, mane, we're going to like me?
Speaker 2: Bobby, I like you.
Speaker 1: You're ready to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm standing up? Do you see me? Stands ready? Standing or concentrate.
Speaker 1: First song or chestualized. Let's have a crack in sync. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very I was getting there.
Speaker 1: Just give me a second I will show.
Speaker 2: You no me, please just a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I pray on weekness in this space. Okay, t if you're very much shup against it right now, but do you know what, If anyone's going to come back, it's probably not you, but you can give it a crack anyway. You ready? Second song? Here we go. You need this to stay in the competition.
Speaker 2: Please tell me as he's please tell me that was Ed Sheeran. Yes, meet me on the flosh night who.
Speaker 3: Okay, appreciate that's one of nover boys gems.
Speaker 2: You should have known Andrew.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm stressed. I didn't even get that too, by the way, sitting there going what is this little banger? I thought I overplays it a bit, and we do and you should all right, it's one apiece. You're ready? This is a deciding song? Oh certainly not coming to me? Is it easy? Do you think it's easy? I didn't get it yesterday. We're going to get to the news and some stay. I feel like it's off.
Speaker 2: I know the artist, I don't know the song.
Speaker 6: Quite.
Speaker 2: No, I am I ready tell you about what does Lizo saying this? Yes, that's the title. Am I ready you have to accept that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Ready, I'm ready, Lisa, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I also think it's am I to be loved?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is to be loved brackets am I ready?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 2: You were nowhere near.
Speaker 3: That's obviously me. So that was amazing for me. Well, I won to one, so wins. We're a draw that you don't get a second, gay, we should go through.
Speaker 2: The ruin nowhere near. I don't know the rules. I'm just filling in. Help sister out. Come on and take pity on me.
Speaker 1: No, no, but that means we can both win, can't we?
Speaker 2: Surely not.
Speaker 3: I think Xavier is an agreeance that Hazy was nowhere near getting that.
Speaker 1: Look, no idea, it's what we're going to do, because Bobby, that's not fair as well, the technically the rules we get it, we don't get it. So you guys can both I did get it, but I did get it, Xavier, you still get a win. You get a win.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This has never happened before, has it? Nobally Jones would have.
Speaker 1: Lost, would have stormed out of it. Yes, yeah, but a confusion. Let's talk to the songs. The song Song Song gods and maybe we'll come back third and twenty four to ten. We want to put this out there. What gimmicky stuff have you wasted your money on? Because Tifforn from ten years said this yesterday.
Speaker 2: And the doctor went, do you know what? You need to start using tooth moose? Beg your pardon?
Speaker 3: So I paid for that, and now I put tooth moose on every night and I make you sound and it sucks it into the crevices and is meant to stop feelings.
Speaker 1: Okay too? Things? Mate? You doing this every night? It's unattractive for your bar. Wrong and also tooth moose, I feel speak gimmicky. We looked it up. It's supposed to make your teeth a little bit stronger. Do you think it's worth Yes, that's.
Speaker 2: What I tell myself every night.
Speaker 1: What do this? Have you been sucking by the dentist?
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 3: No? I looked it up too, as I was doing it for maybe the fourth and night I was has he got me here? But allegedly it's meant to stop any sort of I don't know cavities from forming, so then future me won't need feelings.
Speaker 2: And do you know what? Fine? I'm habita every night question.
Speaker 3: TI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you talk to your parents about their lives, let's say they're about I don't know your parents. Let's say they're sixty in all their six I love that they're much older.
Speaker 2: In all of those years.
Speaker 4: Have they once considered tooth moose but have so far got unscathed with their teeth?
Speaker 2: No, they need heaps of feelings.
Speaker 1: Ah, So what you're saying is, had they had some tooth Moovese back in the day, that'd be flying.
Speaker 3: And it comes in three different flavors and strawberry mint.
Speaker 1: We're just not convinced. We're not convinced.
Speaker 2: How much did you spend on the tooth Moose?
Speaker 3: I don't know who cares. I bought it. It was, you know, among the is Jodyodi, How lovely.
Speaker 2: Are my teeth?
Speaker 1: These are pretty nice? Thirteen twenty four to ten? What gimmicky stuff of you wasted your money on?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 1: For about six months I went through the because I'm a man who's on the thinner side of things when it comes to my hair, I went the caffeine shampoo train No. Six months for about six months, and it did nothing on I think, if anything, it made it work.
Speaker 2: Now that you mentioned it.
Speaker 1: So there was a stage where I'm like, what am I doing? It's body expensive, this shampoo it's doing absolutely.
Speaker 4: No special shampoo and conditioner is expensive at the best of times, let alone when a man is wanting.
Speaker 2: To use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not how it should be. Should be using just a dab and it should be like panteen or like a.
Speaker 2: Seven in one fourteen.
Speaker 1: We're putting out there, what gimmicky product did you waste all your money on? Made up?
Speaker 7: Good morning to you, Hello, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: I take us through it. What happened?
Speaker 7: So we went into a chemist and my habits a little bit overweight, so not for me, and the pharmacist suggest that there's like a slim deal to tea and capsules that you can buy to get rid of your extra belly fats. Wow, he's like, oh, He's like, yep, we'll take it, without even asking how much all of these would cost.
Speaker 2: So it was like one.
Speaker 7: Hundred and fifty dollars just for you know, a packet of capsules and a box of tea. And he took it for like three days and all he got was diarye.
Speaker 1: And that's it. That's perfect. He's still got the belly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred and fifty for diarrhea.
Speaker 3: That's not good if you've got to admit so the squizzies that ain't good.
Speaker 1: That's not good. No good one to you, Cameron. What did you waste your money on?
Speaker 6: I don't know if you remember about fifteen years ago they had those balance bands.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot about balance bans, the ballots and what did they claim to.
Speaker 2: Do, Cameron?
Speaker 6: Well, they said that they were meant to help you stay up right, and I don't know. I used to surf a light and they used to say that they helped you surfing. But yeah, then they found out that they were fake. And I'm still waiting for my refund.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See here's the thing. They were supposed to like centralize your core and all sorts of things. So the power energy bracelets, I've just googled. They're still for sale.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: You can get a power energy bracelet on team for four dollars sixty two perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh Cameron. How much was yours? Do you remember?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Was eighty buck and I reckon. I was about sixteen years old, so that was a lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money if you made that.
Speaker 1: You're about to wear that thing and then you're about to join the World Surfing League. After that didn't quite come to fruition. Fortunately, Oh that's nice. Can we finish off with stupid? More into you great man legend? We're going, well mate, what did you do? And bear in mind is this against the law.
Speaker 5: It's only against the law if you get caught, And unfortunately I did so back in the back in the wild West late nineties early two thousands of internet advertising, there was no real regulations and I got I got served an ad or saw an ad for this clear lacker that you could spray on your license plate to reflect the speak camera flash so you wouldn't so you wouldn't get fined. So I thought I'll test it out on months.
Speaker 3: I had to charade, not mum, charade, Yeah, well what do you want to do it on my car?
Speaker 5: And then and then yeah, proceeded, un proceeded to get three speeding fines over the next month and it was a clear cut pace of it. Completely crap.
Speaker 1: Oh the charade has never seen so many revs. Wow, a believable.
Speaker 2: So you need to know, I need I need to know, I need to know, I need to know what news today, what you need to.
Speaker 4: Know, what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 1: And nothing satisfies me more than when professional athletes and or coaches go off their faces.
Speaker 2: It's good, isn't it? Very childish in.
Speaker 1: The heat of the battle. Danil Medvedev I will say, is as mad, if not madder, than a cut snake.
Speaker 2: Much matter.
Speaker 3: He's curious, super angry, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So he lost to the US Open to Benjamin Bonzie and there was absolute chaos of Flushing Meadows when so Bonzie was served for the match in the third set. And what happened was there was a mishap involving the chair umpire and a moving camera now producing Lucy, you're a bit of a tennis.
Speaker 4: Snuffy big nerd.
Speaker 1: Absolutely loves so take us through what happened? What are the ins and outs it is because it doesn't take much for Daniel to go off his chops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So a photographer got up to move spots. They have a little designated media area. He got up to move spots during play, which first of all, is a big no no, don't do that. But he basically nearly wandered onto the court instead of going to the other area.
Speaker 1: Oh, can't do that.
Speaker 4: Then we got that sound effect. The crowd got angry, then the umpire. It went on for so long that the umpire said, right, bonzie, you can have your.
Speaker 1: First serve again.
Speaker 4: Medvedev lost his mind and went and complained to the umpire And this is how it sounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really went off. First service, ladies and gentleman.
Speaker 2: Because of the delay cars by a night side interference, first serve has been granted.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a first you want to go? He wants to go home.
Speaker 2: Guyst He doesn't like to be here. He gets made by.
Speaker 5: The match, not by dow What did right?
Speaker 1: What did? Just totally lost control of his emotion, says right, now, take us through. What's the significance of Riley Opelka.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Medvedev went straight up to the chair umpire and was yelling this are you a man?
Speaker 2: Are you a man? Do you want to go home already?
Speaker 4: And he refers to Rileiopelker, the two meter eleven American player, because earlier this year Riley Opelker accused that same umpire of being the worst umpire on the tennis circuit.
Speaker 2: Rale got fined.
Speaker 4: He was put in trouble. So then Medvedev is yelling this to that same umpire. Medvedev then managed to save the match, and then he took it out to five sets and then lost the match eventually, So Medvedev has been knocked out. But instead of congratulating Bonzi, he smashed his racquet eleven times over on the bench against his bag, against the seal.
Speaker 3: Angry little boys, so angry the meal, furious George, just angry little Russian good stuff and nothing pleases us more there when coaches and our athletes go off, they'll never beat Stuart Due.
Speaker 1: Going off with the suns though we.
Speaker 2: Have a go or not start look stunned minus twenty four contested. What we do, show fight? We're better than this, we know it. You face these times in ANFL footy. It's not working, it's not happening. What are we going to go back to our foundation?
Speaker 1: We can do it. But if you sit there and think, hope, he's not talking to me, We're talking to everyone everyone. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Stewet Jude. That is good, very motivational, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Really beautiful wholesome stuff. Wow,