Speaker 1: Five double a football match day highlights.
Speaker 2: There's a linking opportunity that's gonna end up in Bruce in the pocket. Bruce around the corner. As he seconds Comina signs, he accelerates and kicks inside fifty Walk.
Speaker 3: Tuck it on the juggle.
Speaker 2: Distance will be no issue whatsoever. Accuracy though this time isn't either. He's just snuck it through.
Speaker 3: Dorman's full face of goals afterwards, still far fall out the fact the pop hambles Walk has.
Speaker 1: Got two.
Speaker 2: And now Ben Keyes has got it.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is that pocket where he hit the post last year.
Speaker 2: He runs around? Can he go one better? He's trying to lean back that he rides and home.
Speaker 1: Fiess do mistake that time?
Speaker 3: My boy? Oh Rachelle play the free kick and he's got it. He got one around the lamb chopped. Let's let's kick a goal, young follow We hear the rocky song. He's done it beautiful, Yes, Joshi, Rachelle.
Speaker 2: Dribbled it inside fifteen. You can preced the hand of forty five. That's what you get right there.
Speaker 3: Campo's gonna explyn pothorner.
Speaker 1: In front, up goes ballace down they go.
Speaker 3: Choles got it tries to find his left Oh, it's a clever kick idea on the outside of his foot.
Speaker 4: And the key forward's got one picked up by day.
Speaker 2: Oh that's an exquisitive side step.
Speaker 1: Oh good, well, wait, one of the class.
Speaker 3: Of the dolls you are ever likely to.
Speaker 1: Say, goes often.
Speaker 3: You came you can now handles on the outside of the whippy. If you'll have a flying shot at goal. Ouch ow cop that Ward again's got it, gives it back and he goes little chip kick and Jenniven will gave ben.
Speaker 2: Ouch Hawthorner everywhere Brewster chol he's wrapped up. It's gonna be holding the master, and By says no bots are gonna walk it in for an open gold.
Speaker 3: It's all looking very easy.
Speaker 1: It's out towards you comb now bullace you Cam, you can bull ace ukimb March. So you Cam has kicked his second and the margin goes to forty three and the Crows are getting a football.
Speaker 2: Lesson Base kicks it into the square and.
Speaker 3: Charl you heard Cavo.
Speaker 2: He came across without an opponent. And it just doesn't look like there's been any sort of three quarter time response from Adelaide and they're partying the Hawks. So it's Sicily and he's one hundred and fiftieth. Well he's going to celebrate, raise the hand of the crowd and he's done a little party celebration. So Conor McDonald he's had himself an afternoon. Here he goes, yeah, the two good awthought.
Speaker 3: They're rolling, aren't they.
Speaker 2: They're a real team that's in for them.
Speaker 3: Oh, now he's going to chip the ball over the top to Cisly and Cistly or goal.
Speaker 1: Han raddle absolutely rattling. Oh that's awful.
Speaker 3: And now there's a big fight at center half back, a lot of pushing and shoving. The margin squirts out seventy one point.
Speaker 2: McDonald wins the footy, kicks it inside fifty fisted down. Ginnavan at ground level just peels around. Now it's a record. Rouchelle turns around and he's got a man all by himself and the goal skirts still full. Hawthorn have decided they might avoid the que at the airport if they leave now, so Phil Thope directly in front. No, he's kicked it and they've kicked two in a row.
Speaker 4: Adelaide.
Speaker 2: They've applying a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of wallpaper to a gaping chasm. One last inside fifty, a merciful siren sounds and sees the Hawks run out sixty six point winners at Adelaide Oval, which by my account makes it Adelaide's equal third worst loss ever.
Speaker 2: At Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 4: Those last two goals saved them
Speaker 2: From the ignomy of it being the worst ever loss at their home ground.