Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh Hi, welcome to your Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: It's a particularly good Friday because there's a big injection of new Kylie.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Tension two dropped today because one Tension album wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: I have a real problem with.
Speaker 3: Two albums being named the same thing, but with just a two on the end, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I usually would be with you, but given her sort of rebirth, I feel like it fits because she's still in this tension era. Can okay?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I forgive her anything. I will forgive her anything. And what a great day Friday to drop it so we can enjoy it over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, I am also enjoying over the weekend. I'm gonna go to the movies.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go and see Runt, which I know it's a kid's film and you would rather die. But David Stratton has said about it that it's the best film.
Speaker 2: It's the best film since.
Speaker 3: Kid Cheers Granny Swan, Stratted and Margaret Pomers, who I still refer to always for their opinions on movies. He said it's the greatest family film since Babe.
Speaker 4: That's you, Babe.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I loved Bait.
Speaker 4: I don't think anything could top Bait, but I'm interested to hear about it. I'm just proud of you for getting out of the house.
Speaker 3: Thank you, plus extra large popcorn dirt to myself and I leave there like a cartoon animal in the desert. I'm so thirsty and I have no regrets. What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 4: I am off to the core Field Cup Carnival here in Melbourne tomorrow. Still tickets available if you want to go. It's always a great day, so I'm sure I'll spam you with suit outfit and.
Speaker 3: You will be smelling like a rung out napkemy Monday.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, You're not wrong. After three o'clock will also be sending someone to Sri Lanka. In Creasy's quizy Eat, Today's the day. Today is the day, but thirteen twenty four to ten in Say Gooday. We want to ask what you're most excited for this weekend?
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: I can smell the weekend from here, Jack.
Speaker 1: Chrissy say gooday.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am going to the movies.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go and see Runts as I said before. But I'm most excited about the popcorn obs.
Speaker 4: Do you get a post mix? What do your go to?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, I like water, and I know that that's very daggy. It's like the equivalent of getting the fruit bag instead of the fries. But yeah, I don't like post mix.
Speaker 1: Don't you know?
Speaker 4: I did not know this about it?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I would never ever order it.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Yeah, when you drank, did you enjoy post mix? Because on a hangover, there's nothing like a post mix.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have cared less. I was drunk most at the time.
Speaker 3: Thirty twenty four ten, Say gooday and tell us what you are most looking forward to for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Hello, Trishy, Hello Christy.
Speaker 3: I love you. I'm I'm excited to speak to you and I love you.
Speaker 2: And I know you're a rabbit mom. I am a rabbit mom.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, Trish, I had no idea I would love these rabbits like I do.
Speaker 4: It's just fine.
Speaker 3: I just we'll have to do a full deep dive on rabbit mothering later on.
Speaker 2: What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 3: I'm going to early Beach. Well, look at you miss fancy pants, look at me.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited about that too.
Speaker 2: Have you brought some fresh bathers off tu? Yeah? Have you been on to Timur for a little for a little twin set? I love?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about It's.
Speaker 2: Something else we need to talk about.
Speaker 3: When we need to talk about Timur and the buddies and how much fun you're going to have on the with Sundays.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Scott.
Speaker 3: Weekend already, what a darling, Honil, how I'm very good, thank you.
Speaker 2: What's on the agenda this weekend? Neil?
Speaker 5: I am going motocross riding see you with my friend Campbell. So very much looking for that, although I'm in strict instructions from my wife to come home in one peace.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, please don't die.
Speaker 5: No, no, we won't. We sort of fairly seasoned riders the day, but we we sort of still like to get out. And about Neil.
Speaker 4: Is Campbell's last name Heath?
Speaker 5: No, it is Campbell Bott, got it?
Speaker 4: I know, Campbell Heath. It's mad for motocross riding.
Speaker 2: Oh imagine if that was true, that would be so weird.
Speaker 4: Priceline Pharmacy voucher for you, Neil.
Speaker 3: And Tony, let's finish with you. The weekend is seconds away. What is going on for you?
Speaker 1: My gorgeous daughter is coming to visit from sale and with some friends and they're going to see straight.
Speaker 4: Here so K pop bend?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes? Now how old is your daughter?
Speaker 3: Twenty six? How long has it been? How long has it been since you've seen her, Tony with.
Speaker 4: An eye, Yes, Tony, about six months.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I can't imagine that, Tony. I get to see my girl every day. What's it like when you don't get to see them every day?
Speaker 5: That's pretty hard actually that thank god for FaceTime.
Speaker 2: And my middle one has just come back from three months.
Speaker 4: In Europe, so it was just awesome being in touch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean this means that you've done such a great job, Tony, but my heart breaks every time you miss those girls.
Speaker 4: Tony has your daughter and at least invited you to K pop, so you get to spend a lot of time together while she's down. Price Line Pharmacy voucher for you, Tony, The.
Speaker 1: Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Bubble Skincare has landed exclusively at Priceline Pharmacy. Affordable, high quality and effective.
Speaker 2: Face your days with confidence.
Speaker 3: Bubble is a new school approach to skincare designed to.
Speaker 2: Deliver long lasting results.
Speaker 6: Shop now in store of Price Time Pharmacy.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 3: Thank you a million, thank yous Jack for introducing me to Reddit.
Speaker 4: It's just the best.
Speaker 2: I just I'm so new to it.
Speaker 3: And if you just want some if you've sort of got to the end of Instagram or Facebook or whatever and you want something fresh and new, Reddit is the answer. It's so funny because it's like you're just walking into a room in a house full of people saying amazing things.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, Swan and people that you don't know. That's why I love it. If you get sick of seeing the same people in your Instagram or TikTok feeds, jump on Reddit. And also it makes you feel better about your own life.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to ask you about Reddit. Are you a feeder or just a reader?
Speaker 4: Oh? Just a reader?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: I never can kive I love this one though. This one really piqued my interest. Here is a question, what do women do when they've got no help to zip or unzip the backs of their dresses?
Speaker 2: What a great question.
Speaker 3: This guy goes on to say, we've got a tenant that lives with this in our building, and one night we've got to knock on the door.
Speaker 2: It was the woman who rents from us.
Speaker 3: My wife answered the door, said she was going out but needed a hand to zip up her dress.
Speaker 4: My wife.
Speaker 3: My wife acted like it was the most natural request in the world. The woman turned around, she got zipped up, and off she went. Well, this guy went to bet he could not stop thinking about it because I was trying to go to sleep later that night, and I wondered what would this woman do when she returned and needed help unzipping to get out of the said dress? Or alternatively, what if you live alone and you don't have someone that you can knock on the door, what do you do with this dress?
Speaker 4: It poses a great question that I've never thought about because a lot of the times, being like the gay best mate, I'm always the one zipping up the dress. Or even at the Radio Awards with Lauren Phillips, we work with that to run down and help her.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: There's not one item of clothing that a man has to wear that has to zip up from the back.
Speaker 4: It has a chick. You do like, there'd be so many girls going out on a Friday night tonight, live alone. What do you do?
Speaker 2: Well? There are many many options that I'm thrilled to tell you.
Speaker 3: One is you need to put You need to work out what you're doing with the dress before you do your.
Speaker 2: Hair and makeup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 3: You've got to get the dress on first, because it involves yanking it. Sometimes you fashion a hook out of an old school coat hanger, wow, and hook the zip up, and then you get that on. Then you put your robe on so that you protect the.
Speaker 4: Dress from the makeup.
Speaker 3: And then you do your hair and makeup, because otherwise, if you do the dress last, then you'll get your hands on your arm, on your face, and that's.
Speaker 4: Nopeball, so much admin and thought.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean there are many many.
Speaker 3: The story that comes to mind is that I went to sadly a funeral a few years ago, and I went by myself, and I knew that my mum was coming. Anyway, she arrived, she obviously had this outfit that she wanted to wear to the funeral. She was going to wear it by hook, god, by crook. She lives alone. She turned up. Her dress was undone at the bar by at least fifteen centimeters. And I was in the back of the church when she arrived, and I just watched her sit down and then of course her back is to everybody.
Speaker 2: And all you can see. I could not wait.
Speaker 3: To get to her and just quickly zip her up. But here's another story, because I am a woman and I know about the backs of dresses, and it's a I had to write. Member used to be an advertising copyright, and copyrights come up with concepts, not just the word, that's the concept of the ad. And I was at UNI and I had to do an ad for like a huge dating platform at the time, I think was RSVP dot Comment. It was just an assignment and the image that I came up with was a woman on the tram going to work with her zip undone, and any woman seeing that knows that woman is single, single goal, that she is a single woman, and there's no one around to help her zip that goddamn press.
Speaker 4: The marketing genius. The other story that comes to mind, just as we've been talking the one time at the other end of the spectrum, when you go home and go to bed, Yeah, and you don't know what to do. I remember it. The logis three years ago, you went back to your hotel room, yes, in your dress, because you couldn't have None of us could come up to on ZIPI for I.
Speaker 3: Had to sleep in my dress because I could not reach around you pour things, reach around here you go.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Now I'm trying to be a really good girl, Jack, and I'm trying to sort of spread my musical wings a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna say, keep the bunny's door shut.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm very good with the buddies, thank you very much. I wasn't responsible for the Escopologist. But you know, I know that it makes you sick that all I listen to is Taylor Swift, And it's starting to make me sick too, because, yeah, I feel like my my brain and my sort of musical appreciation is getting at tropheed by just going to what makes me feel good, which is Taylor Swift and not a word of a lie.
Speaker 2: There are days where I listened to Tortured Poet's Department ten times.
Speaker 4: Do you not just feel like you're living in groundhole?
Speaker 3: Day? I love it so much. But when you love something, you've got to change it.
Speaker 4: You've got it. And also my big thing with you is is twenty twenty four has been an elite year in music.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 4: There is so much great new stuff out there and a lot of new emerging artists that have popped off, yes, and.
Speaker 3: Look to be honest, I don't really know how to find out who the new people are apart from what I get at Nova, which I love and I'm lucky to get, you know, that sort of delivered to me.
Speaker 4: Or me like sometimes pushing people down your.
Speaker 2: Throat, like right, that's right.
Speaker 3: So in the end, what I'm doing is I'm going with Spotify's suggestions.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 3: So you know, Casey mars Graves came up the other day and I thought, oh, I really like an old song of hers. I'm going to listen to a new album. So I turned it on and I listened to her new album six times in a row. This is my favorite song from.
Speaker 1: It, a side or called Cardinal. It's really good.
Speaker 4: I mean, looks is it a little bit sad? Cap coded?
Speaker 2: Very yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And look, there's nothing more insufferable than people talking about music that you don't know, but this is me, Like, this is like self improvement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not doing it to try to shove it down our throats. It's just look at me. I'm doing self felt therapy.
Speaker 3: I'm trying something new. And then the Spotify said, hey, you might like this album. It's by an artist called Griff and let me tell you, I loved it. The album is Vertigo. I listened to it often.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, she's why didn't her horizons? Yes?
Speaker 3: Then they offered me an artist called Gracie Abrams never even heard of it, started.
Speaker 2: Listening that's just the way. And I'm like, bad, not bad at all?
Speaker 4: Is she like a young Taylor vibe?
Speaker 2: How do you know me so well? Spotify? And then this song started.
Speaker 1: Till I didn't.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, this is absolutely my I like her. And then this song happened and I went, hang on a minute.
Speaker 4: This all sounds like Taylor.
Speaker 3: I heard this song and I dropped what I was making muffins at the time, and I dropped it and I turned it up really, really loud, and I wanted to inject it into my veins.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, Taylor, that's my queen. Save ye.
Speaker 4: Why all Rod queen back, all Rose lead back.
Speaker 2: I'm like al Pacino in the Godfather.
Speaker 4: Just when I thought I was up, they pulled me back in, Just when I thought I.
Speaker 3: Was actually pulled me back in the Chrissy Swan show. Hope you gearing up pro gorgeous weekend.
Speaker 2: But let's do this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click babe.
Speaker 3: This story is like proof that you cannot win in today's society if you're a celebrity. They do the wrong thing without wanting to thinking they are Selena Gomez, who I am sure is a very good person.
Speaker 4: And also what I miss playing this? Can we please readd this? Wow? Four seconds? Thanks guys? Can we add that back into rotation?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean all of them.
Speaker 3: She's a great actor, great singer, and Fabel's person.
Speaker 2: She was out and.
Speaker 3: About and she's sort of slipped a twenty dollar bill to a homeless man.
Speaker 2: There were people around.
Speaker 3: She was just it wasn't like a stage thing.
Speaker 2: She we was just helping someone out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay, thank you, have.
Speaker 2: A good meal, she says.
Speaker 3: Anyway, someone was filming that, unfortunately, and everyone has something to say about it, and mainly it's negative.
Speaker 2: Like this, she would have given him at least fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks is nothing nowadays in New York kind even bo purpose smokes and a tall Boy beer for that.
Speaker 4: Anymore, like jog On Red Eye guy.
Speaker 3: Another said, that's like a penny split into one hundred parts for her.
Speaker 2: God, I think everybody's missing the point.
Speaker 4: She's clearly been ushered like away quite quickly by her management and security. The fact she even has cash on her is great. Mostly I wouldn't have cash to give someone.
Speaker 2: Either, do I ever like we would? No?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what my PIN is. My PIN number is for that. If anyone asks for cash, I just go. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't, I can't access it.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. Let's just stop here. What do you mean if someone asks her, if you're spending over one hundred dollars you need to put your PIN in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I know that, Oh, you know your pin.
Speaker 3: But if I have to go to a bank and put my card in and put a PIN number in, no idea.
Speaker 2: I can do.
Speaker 4: Give you an ATM tutorial.
Speaker 2: How will you know what my PIN is? You want?
Speaker 4: No, I'll just teaching you how to do it. What are you saying that you don't know how to use an ATM or you don't know your pin.
Speaker 2: I don't know my pin. And also I don't know how to use an ATM.
Speaker 4: So but sometimes you will need your pin when you're spending over one hundred dollars, that's what my question.
Speaker 2: Difference to the credit card, Oh my god, credit card, credit card, I can do. That's fine.
Speaker 4: You need to have just one pin for all your cards. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: How do I do that?
Speaker 3: Let's just And also when I go to the ATM, it says what is what account do you have? And I try all of them check saving, I try them all and the only one that works is credit card. And then I've got to spend like you know, four percent because it's a cash at MAP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is gram. I hate doing that.
Speaker 3: Like my kids need cash for like you know, feast days and whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Can't help you, mate anyway, ask them if they've got Apple pay.
Speaker 3: Also, you know, slip into our d hymns if you want just to tell me.
Speaker 2: How bad I am. We like that. Leave the leader alone, all right, Let's move on to cactus plants.
Speaker 3: Also, leave cactuses alone, I'm speaking specifically to you the mayor of Plettenberg. Hello at my nama is the mayor of Plettenberg. I live in North Rhyan Alia Gruman, and he has banned cactuses cacti from all municipal buildings because somebody, somebody hurt herselves on there.
Speaker 4: Oh boo hoo, what an idiot. Don't go near a cactus plan.
Speaker 3: I must say. You know how they're They're very dangerous. Yeah, Like it doesn't just hurt you, it can cause an infection because there's some sort of poison in the spike.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a bit more serious than you would think.
Speaker 3: Like if you stand on one.
Speaker 2: Better get a lawyer.
Speaker 3: So as as that famous band that escapes my mind said, I.
Speaker 4: Remember growing up, my pop had a cactus at the top of his sort of veranda where the front door was chic because he thought that would scare away intruders.
Speaker 2: I bet yeah. He also is the sort of guy that doesn't know his pin number.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, Oh you Ali, I'm sitting to the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to it.
Speaker 4: Friday afternoons here Swanie, and it's the biggest hour of our week right now.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I've been looking forward to this all week A. We're about to give away a trip to Sri Lanka. Yes, someone is going. I mean it's just magic. Imagine getting that news.
Speaker 2: I would love it.
Speaker 4: Our carryover champ is on the line. But thirteen twenty four to ten, if you think you can beat them and take this trip, it's worth seven and a half grand can you imagine? I just want to be on a beach in Shri Lanka right now, so do I Also coming up before four, we're going to catch up with comedian Felicity Ward, who stars in the New Office.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's an Australian version of the Office that is a lab on Prime Video and she's the Australian David Brent.
Speaker 2: I mean, what in honor?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Christy Swan Show. It's the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: This is the moment we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 4: Experience Shri Laka with Sherlaka elines connecting you. But now I'll still excitedly fun now it slinkin doom.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go on too much about it because it will just make everybody nervous. But on Monday we announced that we had an amazing holiday to give away thanks to Shri Lankan Airlines to the gorgeous location of Sri Lanka valued at seven and a half grand. Every day we've been playing quizy and there's been a carrying over champion. Yes, whoever ended up here at this point today on Friday was going to be playing for the holiday, and it turns out that it's Christy.
Speaker 4: Hello, Christy, Hi, Christy hide dak Hey Christy? How many days? How many days have you played since Tuesday?
Speaker 3: So today's the fourth day. I don't want to talk too much about it, Christy, all right, I don't want to freak anybody out. We do have to give an opponent to you, and today's worthy adversary is Emma.
Speaker 2: Hello, Emma, Hello, here you going?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be wonderful to go to Sri Lanka? If you always wanted to go always?
Speaker 1: It would be amazing?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 3: Well, good luck, ladies. You know how this works. Your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five. Christy is our carryover champion. But Emma, if you win this, you get the holiday just as easily as she can.
Speaker 4: Let's get down to business, ladies. Someone is about to win a trip to Sri Lanka. What a great Friday.
Speaker 3: Question number one, can you name one of the two main languages spoken in Sri Lanka?
Speaker 2: Yesm Skinhala correct.
Speaker 4: One point to Christy. Question number two.
Speaker 3: Raphael Nadal recently announced his retirement. Which sport did he play? Yes, Emma Henna correct. That's one apiece. Question number three, can you name the artist that released an album title Tension?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 3: Emmas, Emma, Oh my god, Christy Kylie correct, that is to a piece. Question number four, zach Efron is celebrating a birthday today.
Speaker 4: That's two points to Christy, one to Emma.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, sorry, correction, this is for the win.
Speaker 3: Christie zac Efron is celebrating a birthday today. Can you name the film he started in alongside Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Yes, Christy.
Speaker 4: High School Musical.
Speaker 2: You're going to Schlotte.
Speaker 4: You did it?
Speaker 2: My god, what a battle that was.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, well done, Well done, Emma, you have got the bum bag.
Speaker 2: But let's talk to you for a second. Christy.
Speaker 3: You are going to Sri Lanka. It is going to be the most amazing holiday you've ever had.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my husband and I have not been away together since our honeymoon, which is a long time ago.
Speaker 2: How long ago? How long ago? Christy?
Speaker 4: You were going to have the most amazing time Christie, congratulations and have the best weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's going to be a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh you really worked hard for that girlfriend, You've burnt it.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We are so thrilled to welcome to the studio for Lisity Ward.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, how are you Christy.
Speaker 3: It's such a thrill to see you irl. I've been stalking you like a mad woman than Instagram.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that you What have you garnered from stalking me?
Speaker 2: Bitch can move.
Speaker 4: Chrissy came into the office. She's like, Jack, you've got to watch Felicity Ward doing jazz ballet on our Instagram.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm jazz ballet till I die, mate like ninety two Peninsula School of Dancing Drama. I just out miss Angela, she yelled at us. I would say abusively for a couple of years. Mum was always late dropping us off, like always, and Miss.
Speaker 6: Angel's like, and you're like a eleven yelling.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Yes, But I just I love the expression on your face when you're doing it.
Speaker 2: I love the busies, bouncing, all of it. Jazz ballet is in you.
Speaker 7: Like once you get trained in jazz ballet, it's very hard. Like if I'm trying to do any other kind of dance. I like to think occasionally of myself as someone who can dance, but every now and again, like I just want to.
Speaker 6: I just want to do a split leap.
Speaker 7: I just want to, Like my my I have very good like extension, good straight lines, you know, and that's not very hip hop to have straight lines and long, gentle extensions.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to acknowledge that we have a professional dance.
Speaker 4: I didn't tap in jars on the Peninsula growing up, and then I ended up at the Victorian. I went to school called Ladisha School of Dance. I can still have.
Speaker 7: My God, I don't know if I can still do that for anyone. I'm about to.
Speaker 2: Nearly nearly can I that tell you that?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, Felicity war just extended her leg up and one of the one of the things that I've seen in my life that lives in my head rent Free. Oh, I think I know what you're gonna say is, and I think that it's so weird. I think that this this image comes in my mind at least once a week, once a fortnight.
Speaker 2: Yes, years ago, you did a stand up.
Speaker 7: And yes about a cat, about a cat flicking itself.
Speaker 3: Yes, And every time I see a cat a little thought bubble of oh my god, really going for it with the leg extended.
Speaker 7: There was into my head, Well that was a jazz ballet leg. Of course it was cat leg.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 7: There was a couple of photos of that, and for years it just haunted me on the Internet where people go, oh, you know, Felicity Wards appearing in this and it was just me pretending to lick myself out a cat, and it's my own fault, like I got no one else to blame.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. It haunts you and it haunts me.
Speaker 3: Stay speaking of amazing things that Felicity Ward is doing.
Speaker 4: The office drops today on Prime video. Go and watch it all eight episodes.
Speaker 6: You can binge it today.
Speaker 2: Oh that is good, we say.
Speaker 7: I coined the phrase whill it's quite you can have a cringe binge binge eight episodes of going oh no.
Speaker 3: When this opportunity came up, when I presume your agent called and said, look, I've got something.
Speaker 2: Ye will you like? I hope I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look you will know this, chrissy.
Speaker 7: But when you have been around a few years, auditions, I'm not being rude. Don't excite me anymore because I assume that I'm not going to get them, or even if I get them, it won't go ahead. Or it goes ahead, but then it gets thwarted at some point. And yeah, that's the bit that people don't see, like assignment has gone.
Speaker 2: It's like sex in a long term relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I'll do what you want me to do if you get.
Speaker 6: It great, Like no one expected that, very low.
Speaker 7: Expectations, like hey, good for you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would like to be paid.
Speaker 7: So like when the audition came up, I was like, oh okay, and then then it was a call back, and then it was like chemistry tests, and then then it was such a long process Before I got the part, I'd sort of forgotten about it, and then I got the call and I had to cry.
Speaker 6: I of course you did, big Walls.
Speaker 3: You are stepping into the shoes of David Brandt. I mean that's the that's the role yep. Do you have a favorite office because it's a it's always a great dinner party conversation. Which series is your favorite apart from the Australian one.
Speaker 6: Apart from the Australian one. There's two things to say here.
Speaker 7: Number one, I had never seen an episode of The American Office until we'd finished filming ours.
Speaker 6: I'd never seen it, and then I got back to Oh.
Speaker 7: And also, on the last day of filming our ones, they're all original scripts, so there's there's nothing from storyline scripts, characters that are all original, right, But on the last day of filming our one, we did a couple of like some of the more like the famous monologues, just in case they ended up going, you know what, we do want to use that because I don't because I don't live in Australia. So they were like covering their bases. So I did the monologue people say I'm the best boss, blah blah blah blah blah like that one. I get back to the UK after we'd finish filming and I was like, I've watched TV, you know, for ages, and I pop on the TV and then you know how on streaming services they have like just a little trailer. Yeah, and it is Steve Carell saying people say I'm the best, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's me.
Speaker 7: And then I went, I should probably watch some of The American Office. I started from season two. Look, I'm very glad I didn't watch it before we filmed it, because I'm like, Stephen Carrell is a very American.
Speaker 4: I've watched. I've watched F one and absolutely loved it. And there's a little narrative in it. I really loved where someone is trying to flog some office chairs on eBay. Oh yeah, and it made me wonder, what's the weirdest thing you've bought or sold online? For a city ward? Have you ever made a weird purchase?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I've made a weird purchase. I mostly just buy clothes or sell clothes.
Speaker 3: It's the pick up that drives me, like, you know, to Facebook, No, no.
Speaker 4: When you're selling clothes, are people coming together them or are you posting it now?
Speaker 2: We're posting it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh mate.
Speaker 7: So there's like there's Vinted, which is out. We've got deepop as well, and yes they've got vinted. That's what that's what I'm mostly buy and sell on. It's absolutely fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, the best thing that ever came out of COVID was the word contactless and.
Speaker 2: Felicity doorstep.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming in the office is available on Prime Video from.
Speaker 2: Today And in honor of David Brent and.
Speaker 3: The Office and your new role and your jazz ballet background, will you please be upstanding?
Speaker 6: Oh I think I know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Welcome Chrissy Swan Show Friday, and that means this.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's correspondence.
Speaker 2: Let's kick off with Joe, shall we. She's had a question about my glasses.
Speaker 3: I have now fallen in love with this style, this new aviator brown.
Speaker 4: They suit you, They're great.
Speaker 2: Do you know what.
Speaker 3: I look at myself and I feel cool. I feel cooler than I am.
Speaker 4: You are there, you go.
Speaker 3: But don't you think this, these these make me cooler? You're saying as in I did a photo shoot on Saturday and I want to it's some photos with glasses on, because I reckon I look cool with them on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. You know it really adds a sophisticated elevator.
Speaker 3: Yes, Joe has asked, I'm in the market for you reading glasses as I'm getting old. Where do you get your glasses from? Always in Forever Specsavers, Mate, Always and Forever. In fact, we might be able to send you a little voucher.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think we would be able to send you a.
Speaker 2: Voucher, So what we can do anyway.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn also asked us a question about the great Kylie Minogue, which makes sense because today is a big day for Minogue fans attention to the album is released today. She got a name for followers, like you know, Katie's got her Kitty kts, Katy Perry.
Speaker 4: Tom buzzing and tell us what's swifties.
Speaker 2: They're called lovers, of course, all the lovers.
Speaker 4: Of course, of course, of course I don't I love her, but I don't want to be called a lover. That's lame.
Speaker 2: You're very brutal.
Speaker 3: Caitlyn has said, I used to walk with my mum and brother to school, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember what school the Minogue went to. I can Cameron Well.
Speaker 4: High Center of the Universe, Center.
Speaker 2: Of the Universe Royalty.
Speaker 3: Rachel and Amber reached out after hearing about My Bunny Chicago.
Speaker 2: It has been. I've got to do a.
Speaker 3: Post on my personal page because I'm inundated with issu.
Speaker 4: Okay, and can we upload the photo as well of her in the podcast studio looking down on everything. Yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So what happened was my bunny went missing. Eventually we found it like twelve hours later. It was a very very hard time. She was watching us from my podcast udo, which is above the garage and looks over the backyard. She was just watching and I've got a gorgeous photo of just a little tiny bunny silhouette cue in the window. But we've all been reunited and we're very very happy about it.
Speaker 2: Here here we go.
Speaker 3: Gary has slid into my DMS. Gary with two rs, just like the Major. It's the right way to spell it.
Speaker 4: The Major would be happy with that.
Speaker 3: Now we have we are still fighting about whether it's okay tod back into a car park.
Speaker 4: Course it is. It's the right thing to do reverse into your car spaces because then you exited a more swift fashion. But anyway, the majority of the world, just so you know, is on my side.
Speaker 2: So that's all right, that's all true.
Speaker 3: Gary, who used to be an idiot like you has had to concede defeat, and he goes, Okay, you got me listening to your show this week. You're absolutely right with the backing end of the car because you're in tan and with someone they go past the spot.
Speaker 4: You wait, that's called tailgating, mate, It's not. It is. Gary's just trying to kiss your God.
Speaker 3: I just hate you so much when you bite me over this in particular.
Speaker 4: Alright, let's finish with one one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to finish with this one.
Speaker 3: And I do not know from whence it came or what it means, and they are my favorite ones. Simon, great to see you're rocking the pubes. Chrissy, keep it real. What I do not know if it's a spelling error.
Speaker 1: I mean it's true. The Chrissy Swan Show the.
Speaker 3: Weekend is seconds away. But even before that, the Great regularly Tim and Joe. Let's go clicking for the last.
Speaker 1: Time, Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 3: I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and I hope you are too.
Speaker 2: I just can't wait. For some reason.
Speaker 4: Could you get to see Runt Swanny. You're going to see you Runt.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Runt And there's another animated film that I want to see and I can't think of the name of it, but I saw it when I was looking up sessions for runt.
Speaker 4: Great. You should do it double way A double head off. I just sleep in the cinema overnight, don't go home.
Speaker 3: Yes, speaking of sleeping in the cinema, I'm sure Britney Spears loves that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't reckon she does much sleeping, na I know.
Speaker 2: What I think.
Speaker 3: She don't say that, although she's been sort of quiet, I guess anyway, I still worry about her. But she has got a list of queens, you know how. I've got a list of queens that grows. You know, Drew Barrymore was on there, Taylor's on there. Obviously. She also has a list of queens. She calls them her girl crushes. Yea, on there are Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 2: I really love her too.
Speaker 3: What do you think of her turning up to all the events without makeup on?
Speaker 4: I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm for anyone like that, Like if if she was rocking up in drag, I'd love it. If you're rocking up with no makeup, I love it do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: It makes her seem very smart. I think I agree, it's very smart. Natalie Portman, I've forgotten she's one of mine too, Britney, thank you for the tip off. Really, I love Natalie Foreman.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't pick you with someone that likes her.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: She pictured a bit of a dark auror about her.
Speaker 2: Really, I like her.
Speaker 3: I like her, Selena Gomez Gorge just Drew Barrymore of course, and also Camilla Cabeo.
Speaker 4: Oh peg wouldn't be happy with that.
Speaker 3: No, her arch nemesis. I'm sure it's got lone of with Sean Mendez. Anyway, Britney says, Kamilla Cabeo the singer, because she's so done pretty and she makes me giggle out loud.
Speaker 4: I mean, put it down, Brittany.
Speaker 3: She goes on to say her personality is so sweet and cookie. I think it's healthy to be sick.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: She throws in Kendall Jenner in there.
Speaker 3: But Kamella Cabo has seen this and has said, I love you. The girl crush is forever mutual.
Speaker 4: Britney spears they clearly never met.
Speaker 3: Pritty's not allowed to leave her house, are you joking, but he's not allowed. Are the can't meet new people?
Speaker 4: Britney want to be able to find her front door mate?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that's harsh but probably true. I've never been in the mood for a Britney Spears song and searched it out, really and I never will.
Speaker 4: Probably because it sounds like a robot.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it when we play it.
Speaker 4: But you're not going to seek it out.
Speaker 2: I would never go search Britney Spears play Stronger.
Speaker 4: I think I'm with you. I rarely do either a song I am seeking out at the moment and as we go into the weekend, I'm going to force this down your throat. Jamela Cabo has featured on a song at the moment that's great called Move by Adam Port and she's done a verse on it and it's a vibe Oh that sounds like ready, Camilla.
Speaker 1: Now you call me baby.
Speaker 4: Because suddenly should take you to a beach in Mickinos.
Speaker 2: It's really good to watch me. It's fabulous. But the first bit played again.
Speaker 3: Hello, listen, that sounds like it's eleven o'clock at night on a summer's night and a big blowflies.
Speaker 2: You call between your window and your Curtaion. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Now you that song for me? We'll be back Monday by.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 7: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot coms.
Speaker 3: Are you
Speaker 4: H