Speaker 1: I want to take you to Canberra, the nation's capital never been.
Speaker 2: Haven't you not missing much?
Speaker 3: I've heard born on fireworks pretty much.
Speaker 4: A lot of roundabouts, a lot of churches, yeah right, very expensive.
Speaker 2: Everything's expensive in Camebra.
Speaker 1: Well, all our polleyes, all our sort of all the embassies or a smart people in one place.
Speaker 2: A lot of really dumb ones.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they make some silly decisions. Right now, something strange is happening in federal politics whereby I'm going to give you a huge amount of background, but Pauline Hanson is trying to woo Barnaby Joyce from the Nationals to one nation. Right, It's like it's like a it's like a coupling up, a meeting of the minds. Yeah, very much so. So she's trying to engage him, bring him over to her site, well, not her side of politics, but to her part, she's doing well. She decided to wine and dine him Lauren with the dinner party.
Speaker 3: Is that what you call it?
Speaker 1: At dinner party? In her office.
Speaker 4: Question question Canbra Do they live in like their own homes or is I imagine it's like a university like staff accommodation.
Speaker 1: We'll sort of. You've got the option, you get an allowance. So basically, however you want to spend that allowance, whether it's a hotel you know, you don't get an airbnb you can you can buy a house, whatever you want to do. But she was whining and dining him. Now she's cooking in her office in Parliament House, Canberra. Can I just bring in the trolley police because I'm going to do exactly what Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 3: This worries me because I didn't you see it on the news. Oh, it was horrific. You're not doing the same menu you are.
Speaker 1: So this is a this is a sandwich press. Pauline got a sandwich press out and she made Barnaby Joyce, former leader of the Nationals, loves the land, doesn't he love a man of the land. So she made him a steak on.
Speaker 2: A sandwich press.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it looked fantastic. So I'd sizzle you both up a steak this morning in a way?
Speaker 2: Is it a nice steak?
Speaker 1: Is a feeling nice steak?
Speaker 2: I feel it?
Speaker 1: What have you gone with the pre season?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of sizzling steak? It's not normal in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, is that preheated?
Speaker 3: The Oh yeah, here, can you put.
Speaker 4: Stink?
Speaker 3: I can hear the sizzle?
Speaker 2: Oh that's that looks like spam.
Speaker 3: Next, I thank you. Nothing like food poison. In the morning, Pulleen.
Speaker 1: Made Barnaby steak. There was a like a cob salad and then she finished there was a potato salad. Salad.
Speaker 2: That's a cold job.
Speaker 1: She whipped it up.
Speaker 2: No way, she was boiling the potatoes.
Speaker 4: And then you're telling me the same woman who calls a steak on a sandwich prayers and then oils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, potatoes.
Speaker 1: You've done the dessert and the boys, and it's like a boison berries? Was it like a tart?
Speaker 3: Like a pie?
Speaker 1: Shine to it? So I'll just go to turn the steaks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just don't.
Speaker 1: Think have you ever cooked anything unusual on the sandwich press?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, once we don't have Matt Preston in and we cooked a steak on an iron.
Speaker 3: That's right, we did.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's a tip. And I think it was Matt Preston that told me, if you're doing toasted sandwiches, make the toasty, put it in the toasting maker and then turn on the toasting. Don't preheat it so that way it warms up with the toasted sandwich in it.
Speaker 4: You don't burn the bread exactly right, No, I reckon the fire.
Speaker 2: It's going to go off.
Speaker 3: Sat off the fire alarm.
Speaker 2: Eat absolutely sticks.
Speaker 1: This is the best cut of meat you can get.
Speaker 2: It smells rouncid, sizzling.
Speaker 3: Steak's not going to be up your if I.
Speaker 4: Went on a date to someone's house and they said come on hello, and they tried.
Speaker 2: To woo me by cooking steak on a sandwich press.
Speaker 3: The guy has been single his whole life. It's all adding up.
Speaker 2: I don't get.
Speaker 4: Don't put that anywhere you mean, it's why do I feel like if your plates are white and mind's pink? This is screaming.
Speaker 2: I've seen some distance before.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you didn't even ask you. I like it mean, I'm rare, thank you. This is really what she said. This is horrific. Put some pepper on here. She's tough. Okay. I went to the boundary the other day and had a porterhouse. It wasn't anything like this.
Speaker 2: It looks like spam. Did you cook spam?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it is steak, steak.
Speaker 2: This whole studio.
Speaker 3: It's it's steaked up. It's steak, colond.
Speaker 2: Witch, come sandwich steak. Oh, that's thanks, get it out.
Speaker 3: It's actually not bad good, isn't it Okay? Actually not? You've got to.
Speaker 4: People doing this all around Melbourne thirteen, twenty four ten. If you've cooked, if you cook something unconventional on a sandwich press, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent Lauren Sandwich Press recipes. I think this is one of the best things Paul and Hanson has done.
Speaker 3: It's quite sure.
Speaker 2: We're going so many good things. The bar is loan.
Speaker 1: It's the only good thing she's done.
Speaker 3: This is a great hack. Clinton. I can't help but notice she hasn't try to steak.
Speaker 2: I'm not eating.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's rude to go to a dinner party and to be rude. It is rude to go to a dinner party you don't eat them.
Speaker 2: Mask I forgot to tell you, Gus, some vegetarians started today.
Speaker 3: We're lucky. This ain't meat.
Speaker 5: That's not real meat, Lauren, I will be really deeply offended if you don't look at the amount of people that are cooking weird food on sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. We shan't be eating the sandwich.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 1: Morning, Alissa, what are you cooking on your sound which press? What are you cooking on your sandwich press? Lissa? Big eggs, bacon, sausages.
Speaker 3: What do you go for?
Speaker 4: George Foreman?
Speaker 2: Oh, George fat used to drain off it to.
Speaker 3: Be a spoiler alert. It's a sandwich press on an angle, that's the Foreman.
Speaker 4: Wow, Alica, do you have a kitchen or just normal sandwich press? Just the flight sandwich press.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: And you can fry your you can fry your onion on.
Speaker 4: It as well, and everything you don't some pans or anything clean it.
Speaker 2: If you're cooking something that's still turned on, you're going to bend yourself.
Speaker 3: I like Kim, what are you cooking on your sandwich press?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I also cook my steaks and my eggs.
Speaker 1: So you crack an egg?
Speaker 2: He shut the lips and I think comes out a little bit robbery, but it's actually quite cool. A little bit rubbery, I'm not sold.
Speaker 3: Saves a pan to leave sar, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning. Are you a fan of the sandwich press for everything?
Speaker 3: It's My ex husband used to be what did he cook sausages, krans geese, anything, really, just chuck it in, close the lid, walk away.
Speaker 1: You're done going to close the lid. Now there's more coming. Laurens.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're actually putting the lid on it too. Yeah, you get both sides and then fully squashing it down.
Speaker 3: More than that way, you don't have to worry about flipping it. It's cooking from the top end of the bottom.
Speaker 2: I don't know about these, not like that.
Speaker 1: En wake up feeling good on the socials,