Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on noverer one hundred Tate muck up Date.
Speaker 2: Did you have a muck update your school?
Speaker 3: Yes? What did you do? Did whole myriad of things? Well, the year before us got cows and set cows loose on our school oval. I don't know how they that's solid, but.
Speaker 2: They got any big trouble now doing that.
Speaker 3: But we put the one of our least favorite teachers cars on in the trading post.
Speaker 2: Oh, that happened at our school too.
Speaker 4: Remember we got because one of our teachers drove a Mini, so we picked it up and put it sideways in the car parts so could get.
Speaker 1: It out where the whole of high Street detoured, threw the school driveway down around the room, sut and back out.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: You know what? This takes the cake.
Speaker 2: These girls have got.
Speaker 1: I've got forty million here, but our producer the Thumb just said seventy million views worldwide on TikTok. What's doing something on their muck up day? It is a Catholic girls school here in Melbourne, Glenarus.
Speaker 4: Amens double jinks, personal j cross What are you twelve?
Speaker 3: Universal je How.
Speaker 2: Did you get out of the jinks? You have to say their name three you can't.
Speaker 5: Talk brother, same with you, so it's a win win.
Speaker 3: Go on, you have to.
Speaker 2: Say our names three times or something though for.
Speaker 3: Us to be so hang on. So they've all dressed up as Ronald?
Speaker 2: So that why didn't get to that part of the story?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Click?
Speaker 2: You tell the story?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 3: So all these all these girls from Sacricaer and Glenaris have dressed up as the man Ronald McDonald, white face, paint, red wigs, red nose, in the jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: They're in the full outfit.
Speaker 5: What happened to being so until we say your names?
Speaker 3: One hundred girls dressed identically. They posted photos.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine being the casual on eleven dollars fifty an hour, sitting there waiting.
Speaker 2: To man the till staff loved it apparently.
Speaker 4: And you look up and you see your fearless leader times one hundred standing in front.
Speaker 3: They invited the act for Macappy Day.
Speaker 2: It's so good markup Date.
Speaker 4: It's like, not great if you're not great, if you're scared the clowns.
Speaker 1: Markup Day can be so fun and so funny as long as one person doesn't ruin it.
Speaker 5: For everybody Yeah, everyone got involved.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: You've got to go and watch it. It's so funny. Well, staff loved it and they talked about it all day long.
Speaker 4: Surely a couple of free soft serves or something. I haven't had a Sunday in years.
Speaker 1: You know what our executive producer said to me the other day. He said he went to get a Sunday his wife and he went to drive through and he just asked for a Sunday in the lid, not a proper Sunday, like a half Sunday, and they put it in the lid.
Speaker 5: Because he said, that's a sufficient amount of the.
Speaker 2: Perfect amount of ice cream.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what do you like? What do you Okay?
Speaker 4: Imagine I'm the driver, Hey Colop, please just get a Sunday, but just in the lid, please, And.
Speaker 1: Straight away they again Monday with what sorry, as we only offer normal size Sunday.
Speaker 2: Is it on the menu a lead Sunday.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things that you can ask. It's like the unwritten rule. You can ask for it and they will do it.
Speaker 2: How do you pay for a full Sunday?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. Do you get any condiments with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: You can add things.
Speaker 2: So we add there's no.
Speaker 1: Room for the Is it because you don't want to pay for a full one?
Speaker 2: It's the Sunday's too much the lead.
Speaker 3: It's not a plastic vessel anymore, is it?
Speaker 5: And it's still a plastic pretty sure it?
Speaker 3: I think? I think it's paper.
Speaker 4: Do you want to do an off menu thing? To order a macats? This is it's becoming more common. People know about it. But have you ever had your buns steamed?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: My buns?
Speaker 2: Buns?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I'm telling you now, it'll change your life?
Speaker 3: What's the taste?
Speaker 2: What do you mean your buns? How do they do them normally? How do they do the bum?
Speaker 3: Grilled?
Speaker 5: Grilled or toasted? Toasted? So toasted?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 5: So next time you're going to get.
Speaker 1: A cheese But if I'm going in to McDonald's and saying, excuse me, can you steam my buns?
Speaker 2: Is that something?
Speaker 1: This sounds like a stitcher. I mean, when's the next I'm going to to stitch up?
Speaker 4: Next time you're going through just high? Can I get a cheeseburger? And can I get the buns steamed? It'll change your mind?
Speaker 3: Should we say about it? Should we send Lauren through tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes I'm not going to get my.
Speaker 3: Buns say and I steam down. Thank you for me biting into a pillow, and why you're there? Get a chicken and cheese chicken cheese like chicken, but with cheese on it.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you people?
Speaker 3: Chicken cheese.
Speaker 2: I don't stick to the menu. Ronald didn't make a menu for you to come in and.
Speaker 5: Butcher I invented the chicau burg.
Speaker 1: What's the chicken?
Speaker 5: Chicken and beef chicken?
Speaker 2: Is that like people who have what's the people have a Christmas?
Speaker 1: It's like chickens chicken rolled in the duck in a turkey?
Speaker 4: What what else?
Speaker 5: They call it a heart attack?
Speaker 1: That's right, Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundreden on Socials