Speaker 1: Welcome back to another week of the John's Family Podcast. It's been a big week for us move back into the home, which we're going to talk about. Y yeah, hello, is it a little tents in the house at the moment? Maybe me.
Speaker 2: You's not even been here, move in and then off you went.
Speaker 3: Wonder why you live up to your nickname? Foreskin get hard, you disappear exactly like the moment that we're in the midst of the big move. Like literally, we're two middle aged people here. One of us is female and the other one is Trish, and we are carrying one of this we're carrying heavy stuff around all the time. And I just got there and I said the Trish, hang on, we live with two men in their prime who live.
Speaker 2: There free, live here free, and that's going to change. That's changing. And you've had upgrade. You'll be seeing an invoice.
Speaker 1: Well, we also split all the revenue of this podcast equally? Should we do that based on the workload trash that is our rent?
Speaker 2: That is no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, I think we pay in other ways that I big people would guess really.
Speaker 1: Before before you know what you're about to say, then jack as well, and don't never a shot at me, Dad, because just before, like Dad, Dad get We speak about this all the time on the pody. Sometimes Dad comes in here and everyone knows, well he sounds like he's in a sitio moon Dad. Before he's writing an article, ink on a piece of paper. Okay, ink on a piece of paper, and he's going, we're supposed to film something, and Dad's getting shitty. And then before four hours later, after he's done inking paper like he's a poet, Dad goes, guys, have a look at this. My whoop, my whoop? Just said to me. It picked up on how stressed I and picked up on how stressed, And I said, Dad, fucking I could have told you that.
Speaker 2: Then digital electric and.
Speaker 4: Ears you'nestly the most.
Speaker 3: Obviously, it's one of the days today, the sometimes you seize the day and you beat the day. Today, today the day has seized me and it is strangling me, and it's given me a bloody good roger.
Speaker 2: Ing why what's happened? If things happened, No, no, it.
Speaker 3: Was just I was missed. Sometimes you write articles and it just flows. Today I wrote a fourteen page article and I just had so many blanks, and I was just like, I do appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Where is that article? Where is where does that article go?
Speaker 2: Telegraph? You don't read.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to read.
Speaker 4: Jem didn't say to me though she saw your writing.
Speaker 5: She said, wow, your dad must be one of the only few She actually called you.
Speaker 4: A journalist.
Speaker 5: Doesn't use AI to help them because you do everything by hand. But speaking of getting strangle held this week, Cooper John's you pissed some people off this week.
Speaker 1: Certainly well earlier in the week I had a bit of men Dad our backstage podcast and I may have finished off off the back of a global round chat. Just had a little bit of a dig at the AFL because I think they're plagiarizers. I didn't they do well they you clearly don't listen to potty. I'm not going to rehash at all, but I think they plagiarized like state of origin and different things like that throughout the thing. And one of their own favorite sons came back at me, Dan Gurrin, She's had a swivee at me, called me worse. The effect of that, I was dumb tick with do you know what do you know?
Speaker 4: Want to know?
Speaker 1: What I think's dumb because I've got some stuff back on the back of what he said to me. You know what's really dumb The AFL giving people a point when you miss a goal. That's dumb. What rewarding charity, rewarding mediocrity When you miss a goal in the AFL, they just give you a point. Anyway, another thing that he's come back with me and said, he said, how many states do you guys plan? Because we're in every state in Australia, how many countries do you guys plan where Australia, Where New Zealand and where soon to be Papua New Guinea, which I think is arguably better. We're international. Yeah, they're a little bit global, but we're international. And this is another thing to piss me off, and it pissed the cricketers off. He said, Oh, we always help the NRL out when they want to bring state of origin here. We let them use a real ground, the MCG. You guys don't even own the MCG. It's Melbourne cricket ground. You guys lend that off the cricket So that's not theirs either, And of the.
Speaker 2: Crickets broad broken up getting involved.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, they're a little bit probably crazy woman.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. I've been working really a hard goob us long and hard.
Speaker 1: Clearly you're losing your marbles. And on the back of that, I think we actually have done more for the AFL than they've ever done for us. We gave them Joel Flour, we gave them Carmichael Hunt just so Queensland knew so well, is knew what their sport even was. Because when they brought new teams there no one knew who the AFL were. They had to get these big marquees so people would actually go to their games. And on top of that, there is no and that is because the NRL have never gone after an AFL. Because no AFL player could play in the n RL. It's a lot harder transition. There's not an AFL player out there that could have a transition in d NRL. That is my round.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Israel Flow, he played over AFL.
Speaker 4: Played g w S.
Speaker 2: Clearly, clearly you went to union too.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you certainly did.
Speaker 2: Hang on, he got asked and then they took him after that? Is that right?
Speaker 1: Really defeat my argument, But that's fine. You are right, he did do that.
Speaker 3: And can't.
Speaker 1: I can't play with the gold Coat sons.
Speaker 3: Just all this sledging you do in the a f L I must say, Cooper, I was quite looking forward to be able to go to g W s h W game. I'm not going the w the girls to watch, to watch Poppy play and lend support. I've got a feeling for turn up there. We might be completely booed out of Spotless Stadium. So that's what they call it.
Speaker 1: They don't listen to our podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he called a g W s W. It's it's an n r l AT n r l W.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a f l W. It's not g ws W it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? He's been working really hard. He's actually been helping. He's wind the whole way through it. But he has been helping. You boys, just not helping help.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's a pair of fucking blood.
Speaker 2: Really, we need to be rid of them.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 3: Let's just push them back up there.
Speaker 2: We have to do that. Why does it come down to me having to do more freaking work.
Speaker 1: Jesuys, you don't have to do anything there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, child bird child.
Speaker 3: Bird makes in the stirrups first slips.
Speaker 1: Back of the m C, which is owned by the Cricket when Jack was born.
Speaker 2: And he is, You weren't even down there. You're weakest pissed. Yeah, and you started to faint when they gave me an apertural stop, honestly.
Speaker 3: And then when Coop come out, I went, where's he? Where's he coming from? They went, roller over, it's coming out the other pas.
Speaker 1: Richie Richie Benno said that welcome down to Australia's cricket. Down out of the bucks and day tsk a little bit of grass on the wicket. Let's bake cricket. It's just a joke. It's all good.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you would. I'm too tired, I'm too fatigued.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that I'm pass my, I'm back.
Speaker 2: In my home people.
Speaker 1: And it's also it's good to know a lot of our backstage, our back our backstage listeners, they got behind me in the field and they continue will yeah they will there and you know what I love do.
Speaker 2: I have to get in there and say something.
Speaker 1: You can if you wren't.
Speaker 3: I just hadn't stopped yet before shout.
Speaker 5: Out to a Leah a list of a Liam Saliva that that made a comment and then actually had about thirty replies.
Speaker 4: From people come out of him, and don't you worry, he defended himself for every single one of them.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: His comment was a fella isn't even a top five sport in Australia, which was a very ballsy thing to say, and then he named lawn bowls ahead of him.
Speaker 3: What an idiot.
Speaker 1: Trish Matthew from your week, You guys have made a little trip down to Melbourne, home of the mcg run.
Speaker 2: In the midst of moving and renovating, and we did for dear friend friends of ours, Emma and Ben Criminals and their wedding holy matrimony.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking in rhythm math?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: I said this to her before she cracked a beer before and I said, don't had.
Speaker 4: A share whatever.
Speaker 1: She know, but we don't you reckon and Dad, we haven't agreed that the first aiming of this podcast. Don't take blond loyalty here. Be honest because you're an honest man. You've always been honest with your analysis of the rugby league. Now be honest. Now Trish when she has literally two sits of our call. She's already kind of jittery and scattered, but one drink she can't even articulate a sentence.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me your hand. You know what, She's my wife and I love her very much. And you know what, if the a PHIL give one point for kicking her behind, then I want that behind.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much about the AFL, but another I know a good behind when I see it, And I can't see yours because it's covered in cotton and different stuff. But I can only imagine thing perfect in the groove.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I'm very street, Jesus, you got it.
Speaker 1: Poppy said that I was sort of I was new walking out of the shower, nothing on dripping the usually.
Speaker 4: Well usually, could you say that? Could you say that? More slow and more intimate towards.
Speaker 1: The like please naked? Nothing on sweat after my sholler?
Speaker 2: Now, can I have a turn?
Speaker 1: I'm not done.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: I turned around to brush my teeth and I was looking at myself. What dude, Yeah, Well, like I just came out of the shwer and I was just sort of prushing, And she commented, she goes, and I thought he might be watching like a video of like a cat or something like. She was like, that's I look back. She was staring at my behind and I said what and she goes, you have the smallest bomb.
Speaker 4: It's like a child.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, that makes you a felony, that makes you alive.
Speaker 3: You're with me. And it looks like smaller stars I've ever seen, fair enough, I haven't seen a bear, but in its trousers Ray had let the smaller star is just all back. It's like from his shoulders just melt straight. It was such a tall.
Speaker 1: Man when he looks like grew from Despicable Me. You know that guy, big tall, broad and it always wears just a slightly oversized suit.
Speaker 2: I know who that is.
Speaker 4: I know who used to say to Jake Cliver. He used to say, his traps go straight to his calves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does wears two belts, you know?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 3: He wears two belts? Phibbies pins up?
Speaker 2: Can I please have a go at trying to say it's what you were saying about coming getting out of the shower really sexily and slowly.
Speaker 5: I reckon, even if I said no, you'd still do it. I give you a challenge. Can you say what he was saying? Well, I took my tail off, and then I started brushing my teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Brush your tooth.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I have no time to do that.
Speaker 3: So what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Just let her do it.
Speaker 2: So I stepped out of the shower and the towel phil off and looked out the window and I saw some eyes peering at me, stranger ey little eyes. And then Matt poked his little head out and said, what are you having for lunch?
Speaker 3: I've gone. I've come from very close to ejaculator to actually want to cut my penis off. That was you went. That is literally from the penthouse to the ship who wants some lunch?
Speaker 1: Even the voice like it sort of start, I knew what you were and then it went like croaky like pretty smoking a pack of day for I was pretty creeped out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be hanging out with my girlfriends, not with my family. You don't bring the best out in me? Was Melbourne film was awesome and Mann has found the perfect marriage ceremony that he wants to go to. And boys, we highly recommend it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Registry office?
Speaker 3: Just go to the registry office to get there. They walk in and say, wembam, thank you man, it's on the paper, see you later.
Speaker 2: Oh really, but it was beautiful like in Melbourne. It's actually a really beautiful building. So it's lovely and you have al get it. But it's just quick.
Speaker 5: Well it's funny you say that because one of the members of our family this week has been asked to perform officiate officiate a wedding obviously where you guys will listen.
Speaker 4: We'll be in Europe later in the year.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we've mentioned that yet in October after Grand Final time and we're going for our cousin Matthew's wedding and real dad ship and he gave Cooper. We actually made a joke for it in a chat the other day. We said, well, if you don't want to pay an Italian because apparently the fees are massive over there to get someone to officiate, because it's not legal, you know, you have to get married here anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Emma and Cremero they're off to Paris to be married.
Speaker 5: Right for wedding Paris, and so Cooper is going to be like, not the celebrant, Cooper's going to be the actual celebrat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I forgot to tell you guys.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so cool. So he messaged me and he was like, oh, would you because I said it as a joke and I'll learn it, like I'll learn it properly and I'll do it and not dressed for the occasion and stuff.
Speaker 2: I've got one for you.
Speaker 1: And then you've got a white celebrate out there.
Speaker 2: I've got it, got one from the Italian wedding.
Speaker 1: I went to, oh yeah, cool, well address, I'm not wearing that again the and so he was like, yeah, I'd rather, I'd rather you do it, and like then get someone that doesn't really speak broke like speak broken English. Yeah, so I'm doing it and do it. And all I said to him was I said I don't want money.
Speaker 2: Obviously that's kind of you, like you can.
Speaker 1: Pay for my calm and flight and things like that. But I said, I just want we want a media pass to jack and film it because I want to I want our party listeners to be able to watch qu is that like me officiating a wording as a celebrant.
Speaker 3: That's a nice kiss. Off the bride.
Speaker 1: I did say that. I said, when I say now you may kiss the bride, I'm talking to me.
Speaker 2: Hello, guys, the one I went to initially in Scopelot, a very famous journalist addressed as the pope. Oh he did it, well he did it. I'm not yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's not official, so we can can we say who the journalist was?
Speaker 2: No, we won't be. I don't know, do you haven't.
Speaker 1: He's not a journalist anymore.
Speaker 5: Have you thought about it or Coop, like, have you thought like, obviously, as a celebrant, you're sort of the type of guy that's going to take the piss and take jokes.
Speaker 4: But you can't do it at a wedding.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 1: You can as a celebrant.
Speaker 2: You're it this ceremony.
Speaker 3: Am I okay?
Speaker 2: The reception because.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't I knew you wouldn't have known that, because I said, I said, to the matter, who's seen it? He? Because I think your dad is. And I went, okay, so what a combo. I'm the celebrant. I send them and then I just ushered them into you and you just like the devil.
Speaker 3: Yes, perfect, Maybe I've actually thought for a while as red dagon being a marriage celebrate. I thought it the other night.
Speaker 2: You know, you know it's funerals.
Speaker 4: But I'll see.
Speaker 3: Because a bloke asked me to carry his coffin out.
Speaker 5: I said, nobody someone asked you to carry his coffin?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul, what's that, Paul bear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is called a pall bearer.
Speaker 1: You know it would be funny like if we and I mean, he's probably gonna listen to this so you might know it's coming. But what happened doesn't happen at weddings anymore. When someone says, does anyone object to this wedding? Maybe as a celebrant, I say that, and I G you updated you go, I objected this.
Speaker 2: I don't think my sister used.
Speaker 3: To date the bride.
Speaker 5: You know, it would make it for me if you teet it up. And we know we don't have to tell everyone else, but I'd love you to carry a handkerchief in your left top pocket, and then halfway through, I love you to perform some of your best acting. I love to see your tear up and stop mid speech and just a little dab.
Speaker 4: Just so we know you're taking the piece. It's not that just a.
Speaker 1: Little cheeky dab Yeah, that would be cute dabbing stranger.
Speaker 3: When people cry at funeral, at sorry weddings and someone's crying, it's what, it's such a facaty.
Speaker 2: I've a few and they were friends about you wouldn't last apparently, because yeah.
Speaker 1: They even crying at funerals.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I don't like to go to.
Speaker 3: Jesus crying at twenty first. Oh god, they gb so quick birthday.
Speaker 1: Just don't cry, yeah yeah unless you Yeah, no, you're allowed to cry.
Speaker 2: I might have no tears left.
Speaker 3: You can answer your question.
Speaker 2: True, reckon they run outs. Only so many tears in your life.
Speaker 1: No way, that wouldn't be. That's like saying sweat runs out.
Speaker 2: I don't really cry.
Speaker 3: It disappeared like just your tears in the rain.
Speaker 1: You cried not long?
Speaker 4: Great reference?
Speaker 2: When did? I can't?
Speaker 1: When did last time I cried? She cried? Jack? Remember we were there was something and she just got overstimulated and she cried in our room, saying that we all picked on her. That might have been after there might have been after a podcasting, or you cried that time? Remember Jack showed you a video of You're Kicking Me when.
Speaker 4: You're as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're really naughty. I was seven, you were not seven, and you.
Speaker 1: Were the bloody John bon Jones, Not John. He's the best UFC five of all time.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm a kicker?
Speaker 3: You're wearing your film the Fame of Vinyl. Best bon Jovi song without nervous right now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did that even just disappear?
Speaker 2: It's going to be living on a living on pretty think? So I do. I think as far as singer long, everyone just gets into it.
Speaker 1: I like one to Dead or Alive.
Speaker 3: I think that's great song.
Speaker 1: The intro, it's a really good song.
Speaker 3: John Bond's Jovi brought out a you just call him a solo album and there was a song called Don't Take Your Love to Town, not that one and Someday Saturday Night, Someday.
Speaker 2: That's a good song.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: It's a crack.
Speaker 2: Do you remember? I actually think I bought you that?
Speaker 3: I think you did.
Speaker 1: You brought it forbody's birthday, just cheering up.
Speaker 2: He was a bit sad.
Speaker 4: One it was a bad song by bon Jovi. Matthew or is you like calling John bon Jovi bad medicine.
Speaker 3: I love bad medicine. I listened to yesterday.
Speaker 1: What's another one? I remember they when I was at the Storm and they put like a highlight package going into finals of like the Year's thing, and they did it to D my life. It's that was I remember thinking, that's good. It's that one that MG did the commercial for. Remember it's like always.
Speaker 2: Will What was it an ad for?
Speaker 3: It was like chap It. Remember when? Because I remember when the first bon Jovi came out Trisha was mid eighties. It was called to ten thousand Degree Fahrenheit. And the second album was a mega album, Slippery Went Wet, which was you Get Love a Bad Name as on Me, Living on a Prayer Jesus was a massive albe They were great.
Speaker 1: Bean bon Jovi, Well it's only one bloke.
Speaker 3: Whole family what Yeah, the whole family bon Jovis is John bon Jovi, Ron bon Jovi, Don John Baby and Bon bon Jovi.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot, it is he is.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot.
Speaker 3: You know he's Italian. I know his real name is John bond Nuovich.
Speaker 2: He's pretty that not it it sounds like Serbian.
Speaker 3: Just a look.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure he sun Dates.
Speaker 4: Someone married, Bobby Bobby Brown married.
Speaker 1: She's good. She's eleven from Stranger Things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly, very very good actors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a fe And of course the Kangaroo Boys saw him that.
Speaker 1: That's right. He went to training the Kangaroos. When they played the Ashes.
Speaker 4: Last year, I had that fox he was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It does like a bit of an old woman though.
Speaker 1: These days little people start to get a little leathery.
Speaker 2: This is the thing. Rock stars do not age well.
Speaker 5: No, oh, hang on, to be honest, it's it's they don't might not age well, but they last long.
Speaker 4: Keith Richards, for God's sakes, how.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? He's aged well?
Speaker 4: Looking him behind Cooper's head, I know, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was about forty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what we're going to say that John bon Jovi's real name is John Francis Bond.
Speaker 2: Gr v Oh okay now that okay, that is Italian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does look at an old woman, doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's gone silver.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty hot chick.
Speaker 2: It'd be better off. But he's got a beautiful face. You should lose the hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should go bald. Yeah, that's it. Almost looks too, Payo, it does look like Auntie.
Speaker 4: It looks like that looks like.
Speaker 3: It does then god Nan looks good comments in the audience last week and goes, he made sort of thing the other day with your mom, Jesus made. She's a good sort. I went steady on there. Boy goes, how old is she? I said, well, should be seventy.
Speaker 2: She's about seventy five September.
Speaker 3: Incredible. Wow, what can hold her own there?
Speaker 1: Mate? You I know they might outlive you. Jack House, Jack's got a great yarn. You went to the Paddington in the other night for a dinner, but he had a weird encounter with one of our listeners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I was about I went to that restaurant that attached to the Paddo in there, and then I was six bees.
Speaker 5: Deep, right, And so you were driving blind and we're going now we're going to we're going to some We're going to a bar around Paddington there.
Speaker 4: And I just go pop into the toilet.
Speaker 5: I pop in, right, and there's this young guy I reckon about early twenties and I walk in. He goes and you know when you walking to the dog, you know they've just chewed something up and they've done something naughty. He gave me that look and I was like, so I go to the urinal sitting there, and he just goes, hey Jack. I'm like, hey mate, you know he goes, love the potty, mate. He goes, I've got a confession of mate. I went, oh, yeah. He goes, I've shipped myself.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, interesting, I said, right.
Speaker 4: He goes, click it a selfie and he's getting close to it, and I thought, and I was like, okay, this is.
Speaker 5: Med pissed by the way. And then he turns to me and I saw I'm just sitting there at at.
Speaker 4: The door, and he's gone, he goes, what do I do? What do I do?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm sitting there, mate, I'm not judging here. I've think we've all been there. But there's a pot plant out the front. She probably dumped the and he goes yeah.
Speaker 4: He goes yeah. I said, I said, is it all good for tell this yarn on the poddy?
Speaker 5: He goes, yeah, yeah, all good or good? He's waiting for this toilet and the toilet the toilet like that finally opens up and he's sitting out the front, and he goes to me, you just don't mention my name, So no, no, I won't mention your name. And he goes, oh, you can mention my name.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: He goes, Barney, sweet, sweet, all good. Then he walks into the toilet. He must have felt a bit of guilt, walk straight back out of whispers in my ear.
Speaker 4: It's actually Buckley. Shout out to you.
Speaker 1: That's a nice name, Yeah, Buckley, So.
Speaker 4: Shout out to you Buckley.
Speaker 3: Things happen in toilets, male toilets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a weird place. How would you know?
Speaker 2: I have been in mentor And a number of times have you actually been in them? Yeah, laters of times by accident and not.
Speaker 4: And all the female toilets get there.
Speaker 3: They're always stinky female, No.
Speaker 2: Boys are stinky. They put those things in the urinal.
Speaker 1: What things in the urinal?
Speaker 2: Little inky things?
Speaker 3: They're not sinking, they're actually they mean, yeah, they're supposed to problem.
Speaker 1: The problem around around the cake. So the cake that you see it in they're called the cakes, like the trough cakes the urine, and they are there, oh yeah, in some cases snow cones and they sit there and they're supposed to make it taste better. I mean smell better, yeah, not taste better. But the problem with guys is we like something to aim at. So a lot of the boys just like zero. Sometimes I've been sitting down and it's a full urinal and everyone's peeing at the same came it wouldn't it be splash? No, No, there's not just splash. If you've got a really heavy stream, like straight at it, they're splash trap. But you almost got an arc. It's almost like picture like a snowboard picture of motocross Harley Davidson, what do they call it? The like nitro circus and you're watching it and they do a jump.
Speaker 4: Trusty, crusty.
Speaker 1: That's what I was trying to go for. That's before and so crusty demons. They going to jump on a dirt bike and it's like, you know, how they hit the other ramp that they want to come down. They almost hit it like at a perfect stream. That's like how you would urinate in a trough.
Speaker 2: I've got a question for you. Yeah, okay, So sometimes like do you does it just come out or do you have to press and push? You got to compete?
Speaker 1: Doesn't just come out?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, do you accidentally do you accidentally do a little far or even a little poop?
Speaker 1: No, not a poop, but like a little a little squeeze. Sometimes you're sitting in the.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do a little far, Yeah, a little far. Yeah. That happens when you're younger. You got to sort of push it out a little bit. As you get older, it's just falling out.
Speaker 2: Everything's falling out.
Speaker 3: In fact, when you get older, you get a pee and then you walk away and I'm going to go back in. You've got to finish it off. There's always just these.
Speaker 2: Hurry like that.
Speaker 1: Now I'm getting like that already, like my probably in between urinations. Just get into like an hour now, but you know I have to be able to whole hours.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's the problem. Maybe held on too long.
Speaker 1: You're drinking way more water now now you know what I reckon.
Speaker 5: It's cool, actually can you're drinking less water and what happens is your bladder can expand, it gets stretched.
Speaker 4: So have you ever noticed that? Now this is theory, right, this.
Speaker 2: Is in fact I'm going to do a bit of the disclaimer.
Speaker 4: Bit of Matthew here. So this is my theory.
Speaker 5: Is that if you hold one for ages, right, and I've experimented with this when I go to movie theaters, if you hold it for ages, your next one takes even like hates longer because you actually expand your bladder.
Speaker 2: If you look at all your tubes and stuff that go along with.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I've gotten that deep but the old urethra or the but I'm just looking right here too. In fact, for the trough by the way, they aren't actually disinfected or sanitized in any way or have any it's mainly for cent so a car freshener. Yes, it's rather misleading when they call them cakes and lollies right the dance.
Speaker 3: Floor there and we grab a trough out just like crunch it up on the dance floor. Honestly, everyone's eyes would be burning like that, like the chemicals.
Speaker 1: And everyone if you crush it a horrendous because we've done that before at the Precinct in Melbourne. Shout out to the Precinct. We used to go there when after a long week of pre season and we get the trough lolli out. But we would so one person go to one side of the dance floor and the other. We go on the other and we always treat you treat like a hockey puck and you have to kick it through all the legs and get it to the other person. Yeah, it was fun when it wasn't with the trough.
Speaker 3: When you win, when you crack it. When you crack it, the trough made the smell.
Speaker 2: Surely they've gotten better. I mean, it's been a long time since I've seen the trough lolly smelt it. They've gotten better in scent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then i'd actually I encourage more clubs to do it. As a kid, it's in like it's ingrained in my mind as a kid when I was going to the sheds when Dad played the mixture of danker rub and the thick smell of the trough lolly. But when I went the first grade, trust me, because they set rate the rooms. Now they're not really in one. You know, there's sort of like two sort of rooms where you have because now they do the fox coverage one where you can sort of be nude one way you can't now. So but by doing that they separate the rooms. With the smell of the trough lollies mixed with the danker rub so you smell more pooh than you do actually, so it's just a hint for clubs there maybe just hides some trof somewhere for our listeners.
Speaker 1: You you comment, where's the best urin l trough loll in Australia if it's your local cleanic girls and guys.
Speaker 2: Like with our eco friendly societies these days and everyone trying to be on trend, there'd be lovely aroma therapy oils floating about.
Speaker 1: You would think that if you have, if you know a toilet like that, commented Spotify orhere you listening there's old rs ls.
Speaker 2: The pubs there are automatic you know air fresheners now too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some place, but they don't do much. They squirt they just yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was that was a perfect perm It's just like the Japanese toilets are insane. They're a joy there. They're clean, they're enjoyable walk in there.
Speaker 1: Just the whole place is clean. They see it as rude, like if you if you take a coffee takeaway and you're walking on the street, that's rude because it's like rubbish where it is.
Speaker 5: There's no bins. But but that's because that's actually wasn't culturally. That's actually because of the bombs that were hidden around the city in the eighties.
Speaker 1: It was in the one of the bombs, a bomb went off in a trash can.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like Japan in Tokyo, so they hit them because there were so many There were so many that hit it in the city and they couldn't find it blah blah blah. So it's actually, yeah, it was quite a you walk the streets, it is the hardest place to find a bin. You have to pretty well everything's designed to order it there, eat it there, trash it there, and get on.
Speaker 3: It isn't very interesting. Like you look at different like different cultures and they have their like for instance, like when you think you're like a bombing there, we naturally think about, you know things like you know back in the day there was and all those different things. But yeah, what was Japan? What was it about in their history that they had to there is attacks? You know, was it anyone?
Speaker 4: Was there any nineteen ninety five subway saren attacks?
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Subway Yeah, I imagine it's just just someone an extra grind.
Speaker 5: The subway system is different, so it's like essentially they've got their system.
Speaker 4: But there's like literally like.
Speaker 5: It's like New York in some ways, but you can sort of get around the city without having to go to the surface, like you can.
Speaker 1: Actually live under that.
Speaker 4: You can sort of live under there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's remember there's like shops shop, it's there's like it's only ecosystem, like they're built like on the roads. You've got a cafe and underneath it directly there might be another cafe, like right underneath.
Speaker 3: It's I've got the handkering to go back to Japan.
Speaker 1: Yea, we said that in the potty during we'd love global around to go over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good things about a soaka Yeah, CCHA is supposed to be not very great.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a listener who always comments in stuff saying this family podcast is always you have brought it down to toilet humor and I'm sick of it. Well, I'm going to do it again because I've had food poisoning during the week and I don't want to accuse the builders who have been building our beautiful Lebanese builders that are building the.
Speaker 2: House after the barbecue last week, but.
Speaker 1: I think last week we talked about the raw liver that I ate.
Speaker 2: Of course that made it human liver.
Speaker 1: And then you said that all the rest of everyone who tried their liver has also got food poison. Now they're sick.
Speaker 2: There have there has been a case of the runs four of the boys, and each of those four are non Lebanese and tasted the liver.
Speaker 1: I had the liver.
Speaker 4: I had the liver, But I'm sweet, did you have the liver?
Speaker 2: You might have a bit of Lebanese in this because actually, as one of their wives said, like they're used to it, their system would be used to it. But if you're not used to it, then it's going to affect you because it actually that was Wednesday that you ate it, and I don't think the response came too like from Friday and you had it Monday.
Speaker 1: I had it Monday, Yeah, the start of this week. But maybe it's just been manifesting, just stewing up.
Speaker 4: Or that's just you know, aggravated.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should find something else, some other sort of commonality, rather than the liver. Maybe it's just a bad case of.
Speaker 1: There's nothing else, there's nothing else that I live in unhealthy in my life, or like I live I'm gonna pinion of.
Speaker 3: What's what's like the most challenging thing you've put in your mouth and like you had to eat you ever?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna let's all answer that question.
Speaker 3: A food where you've looked and I don't know if I can eat that? And I found it like goat when I first thought about eating goat carry on just because you know.
Speaker 2: Culturally, but once I actually had it in I had that in India, but they call it mutton, but it's not muttin.
Speaker 1: I sushi chain the other day I had to like eel. It just felt weird to do it like less similarly, just to thought, if you don't think that's what I said, everyone just stop thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah you've managed that, bro, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: I can't do a chicken feed on the potty of that time.
Speaker 4: You did too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you hold in food don't.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's not I don't like certain things, but it doesn't make me like I eat them, you know what I mean. Like I'm not a massive fan of like tomato chunks, like having a chunk of tomato or like even in guak, like big chunks, but if it's in there with walk, I'll eat it. But I'm not going to go out of my way to eat tomato.
Speaker 1: What a message. Let someone changed shacks Wikipedia. Jack Johns will put anything in his mouth. That's his occupation. You know what else was funny this week because I had food poisoning, so I was like I was at Poppies, and I was pretty horizontal the whole time because I also hurt my back, so my low back.
Speaker 4: Or you wouldn't and I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: So I had food poisoning and I've also got a bad back, so I'm like sort of she's helping me get up out of bed to then you know, sit down and do my business and then go back. But my back got so tight and saw that I could. I ended up just not like I didn't want to get up because I don't want to stress it, you know, because I put my body under enough. So she brushed my teeth for me laying in bed, and it was like the closest thing to I imagine where you guys are going to be soon in a like a nursing home, And.
Speaker 2: That would only be if we were lucky and we made it that long care moving out anyway, and those adopted children, the foster children, though I have the benefit of our home little and.
Speaker 1: She was brushing, and she was brushing her teeth. I went, where am I going to spit this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Where am I going to spit the thing? Otherwise? Like what's the point of your brushing it in bed? Because thing? So, you know, like a kid drinking out of a hose, like back in the day, out of a foot ground, just the old cup out of your hands doing it like that.
Speaker 2: She didn't think to get a cup.
Speaker 1: She just like it was already. You know, when you have too much toothpaste and it starts to burn it. It's like the oldly story aide where he goes to words some child birth and I'm just that's what they say. So I've had to split it into Poppy's cup hand and it was I remember, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have got up really that was actually.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joking, and I'm not like I'm pretty good with pain because it's just weakness leaving the body.
Speaker 3: Can I run a few things past you just to know where you where you and Poppy are. As far as your relationship, there's certain things do you urine in front of each other?
Speaker 1: We sort of get into that without that level our.
Speaker 2: To urinate on that that legit when we're in the shower, we'd be having a shower together. You're peeing on me out your ear.
Speaker 1: I think most couples do that.
Speaker 3: I think most fun Do you fart in front of each other? Does that happen?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 2: I do really a fartherer.
Speaker 1: I drop a couple out like I do pretty well everything. Now we don't have to go any further because I know where you're going.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, what I mean, that's totally because it's a big thing you get there sometimes first going out, the nutrition was it was like a basketball of wind just in the stomach.
Speaker 1: That's just trying to I've never see I've done all that in front of Poppy, but she has in front of me. So it's very one side at the moment, and I keep trying to catch it, like I'm like, where does the wind go?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is she just fighting in private? Like is she going out and crop dust in the patiole?
Speaker 2: Or maybe she just has a very good diet.
Speaker 1: Said, she's the same as me.
Speaker 3: I saw an incredibbably disturbing things once when I was nineteen and all the boys at the nights in the twenty ones. A lot of them used to live in this same house, the sharehouse, and they had you know, they had the girlfriends or partners. Anyway, one day, I've just walked into the house I've always had a chat to chat and literally opened up, gone to walk into the toilet because it was half open, opened it up, and it was one of their girlfriends in there. And as I walked in, she'd wiped her backside and she was looking out. Oh uh, turn around, back out.
Speaker 1: That is it's hard to come back from. We were in a maca's toilet when we were. When I was I would have been like eight. You picked up from school and you had to go to the toilet, and so you brought me.
Speaker 2: It was at a server.
Speaker 1: Ship did the disabled It wasn't a disabled toilet because it was at a server. The one toilet in.
Speaker 2: There, and I said, mind the door, and the door didn't.
Speaker 1: Lock for some reason. She said, oh, mind the door. So I'm sitting on the door like that looking at her on the toilet.
Speaker 3: But the door was a pull.
Speaker 1: So the guy I thought he was going to push sho didn't fill me and that stops the door. But he's pulled it, and because I'm laying on it, I just fall back. And then so this guy's opened it. Seeing this little eight year old while on his back looking out looked up, Tris is just laying a log.
Speaker 2: In like an arablet.
Speaker 1: I forgot that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're on the outside.
Speaker 1: I thought I was inside because I remember because I remember my back like a turtle.
Speaker 4: That was so funny.
Speaker 1: I got any segment for bonding. This one's called Watson Cooper's cuticles. Now. This is I found a news story during the week which I thought, wow, that's good, let's get inside my cuticles. It doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Work because.
Speaker 1: Ce U T I c l E s ut do you know what cuticles are?
Speaker 4: No idea?
Speaker 1: So it's like on your finger. So girls will push their cuticles.
Speaker 3: Back like they're it's where your nails go from utwoicles cool.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: So I just right there there, mum in toilet.
Speaker 2: So funny, so funny.
Speaker 1: So there was I don't know if you guys watching the news all this week, but the sties, yeah, there was a so they found they found remains in a suitcase down in goldburn in Goldburen, they found like a suitcase like a traveling suitcase and there were remains in it, and they all over the news. It was like all the found a dead body. I did see a headline, so what you might if you hadn't kept up the news with like literally as we recording this podcast, so that they thought it was a dead body. And then the commissioner came out like two nights ago and said, oh, we can confirm they're not human remains. You know, they're not human based. And then the journalists cigar, so what is it?
Speaker 4: Is it an animal?
Speaker 1: We cannot confirm or deny what it is yet. We're still figuring that out. It was a sex doll, a blow up, so it was like a human sex doll.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a blow up punched.
Speaker 1: But it could have been because a lot of Yeah, like there's some that like actually got like not human skin on it, but like a softer like thing.
Speaker 5: So they've obviously one second, did you just say bots?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bots?
Speaker 4: Like are you saying like from blade Runner like they could these.
Speaker 3: Ones they're making now lifelike?
Speaker 4: How do you know that.
Speaker 1: Wow taps up to date? Yeah, but I thought that is a that's a bizarre imagining a cop broken up with a thing thinking because they're obviously not allowed to touch, they had to send.
Speaker 2: I was reading the for the forensics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they came out today and obviously they elaborated it's a sex doll. They said they didn't want the cops to get in any trouble for you know, thinking that it was a dead body, because they're not allowed to touch it and mess with the DNA. Obviously there's evidence on there, so they've opened it, seen what looked like to be human skin. It was obviously a sex doal. They've send it to get tests and stuff. But I thought that is very very funny.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love this.
Speaker 1: I love this quote. This is from a criminologist told The Guardian. Australia police have been blamed over the years, and rightly so for tunnel vision, but these fellas did the right thing. Can you imagine if it was a real body and they just go unzip the bag and say we'll have a poke around here. They sent it off for embarrassing for they sent it off and they followed procedure. So shout out to those coppers.
Speaker 2: Could you can identify a bump.
Speaker 3: Those two lanes where people put dummies up alongside. And remember that, what are they say that you have the T two lanes or two three in the morning, you've.
Speaker 2: Got to have three people in the transit lanes.
Speaker 3: Put Mennican's in there, and because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you're a single person driving in there, you're not allowed.
Speaker 1: It stole like one of those still exist. Well they got T three lanes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they still transit from.
Speaker 1: Where we live now, if you're going in the city, the far left lane in the morning from yeah, the bus lanes transit. Okay, on the Harbor Bridge, there's a transit lanes by the way.
Speaker 3: Excellent movie Mannekan back in the day ship Okay, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: I don't bother. Was the waste time?
Speaker 3: Fantastic?
Speaker 2: He loved lebron could be. You sent me a text. I think it was last week and I was asleep, and the next day you said to me, oh, you didn't respond to my text, and I was like, yeah, I saw it. I didn't really believe it. And it was a nice text and it said something about, oh no, I don't you know, don't show you enough appreciation. I really love you and thank you for everything you do. And I was like, well, why did you send that? That was weird? And I was waiting for the punchline because every time he does something nice, then it joke on me. And then he and he said, Papi and I were watching Hunting Wives. Well, Cooper, I have just finished watching Hunting Wives. I cannot imagine what bit of that you thought. I really love my mum and I want to let her know.
Speaker 1: It was a spoiler of a you know when when the person dies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, there's a few dads, and then.
Speaker 1: There's the and the single mum. And she bought she bought that item for her daughter and she's not fine, she doesn't have financing well off, and her and a daughter have the fight, and then she buys that item for a daughter. But then when the item comes, the daughter's like she'd be.
Speaker 3: Murdered from the single single mum. There were you're crying about? Did you cry about the father?
Speaker 1: I didn't died. I think the father he was dead, he left, he took off. He was the Maddie Johns of the Did you.
Speaker 4: Cry in shame? What did you cry? And shame? Diesel and the injectors?
Speaker 1: What a reference?
Speaker 3: That is not good? John John John Levat.
Speaker 2: It's not John, it is, but it's not the coop. Yeah, you're close. The next day, like mid day, you're Poppy. Then you go, so did you get my text? I was like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, And then what did you say?
Speaker 1: I can't remember? This was like weeks ago.
Speaker 2: It's like last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my life moves fast. What do you if you wanted me to remember this, try to team me up before the.
Speaker 2: You said, because because Poppy sent her mom a nice message at the same point and got a response straight away, and you even this morning crickets. Yeah, but that's because you're always giving a game.
Speaker 3: Just step in there, I reckon. He was noting himself for I'm just going to send mom a really nice yeah, like the perfect child. Really, mate, you're described run in on your mate. You're a disgraced and let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about the other perfect child.
Speaker 1: That's what I read your article over your shoulder. You can't read I couldn't read your right.
Speaker 2: The other child had a meltdown today, because why not not today? The other day before when I when I revealed like we're about to move into the house, and I said, oh, like you guys, your your shutters aren't going to be here for about six to ten weeks.
Speaker 3: You know it was so good?
Speaker 2: Did he completely loses should?
Speaker 1: I asked, right, But because you knew you have shutters up, I didn't shut us up. Now, how did the how did you get the shutters?
Speaker 4: We had?
Speaker 5: We had to we spend them, so she told us in the morning. So then me and Jim spent our sunday out at Ike are going to collect some new blinds and a what do you call those the hook attraction pole pole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not blinds. Those things are called curtains. That you've got.
Speaker 1: Such a small detail.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's just a small it was it was it was a very true see drough this entire bill.
Speaker 4: Trisha has been one of the great drip feeders in information.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've been very busy.
Speaker 5: Well, the day before we move in, you don't need to tell us that we won't have curtains. That our window, which that me and Jim sleeping, the window looks directly into the neighbors.
Speaker 4: They look straightened out.
Speaker 2: Why that looks into nothing? People's not worried about his window that looks straight into the street.
Speaker 1: I don't know, blind I don't care. I like being made ked. You're not here off the time, That's true. No, The best part of that wholeg was remember because where's me and Daddy sitting there? We were eating porridge or something, and Jack remember arguing across us.
Speaker 3: He's going, so Jack was, Trisha was under the oppression that you were talking about sunlight you were actually and you go, oh, well, just god, just wear an eyemask and I'll come up. And I thought, no, because they can still see you. He was talking about people looking he was.
Speaker 1: He was like the neighbors from getting I was in that room for like the majority of my childhood, and I'd wake up sometimes and the guy be hanging his washing just looking at me.
Speaker 3: It was so funny. When we come home, Jack was standing out the front of the next to and he's standing there and I went, I could see the look, and I thought, what's happened? And I said, it's going on? Mate. He goes, I'm just standing here. I'm just standing here contemplating just about how selfish everyone is in this house.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, big statement, mate.
Speaker 3: He goes. Mate, Trich just dripped the information. Do you know this is some enthusiastic do you know what? Just get out of my way, just gid way down to I'm going to see the girl.
Speaker 1: Was wearing a leather jacket. He just kicked He kicked Jack like the like the Spartans kicked.
Speaker 3: The Green Get the funk out of my way?
Speaker 1: Who was the Spartans fighting? Kicked the king of Persia into that pit? That's cess Pitt.
Speaker 4: Is that wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That you know the this is Sparta and he kicks him.
Speaker 3: The Persian, the Persian king? Who was?
Speaker 4: I don't need.
Speaker 1: To know his name?
Speaker 3: If you can pull it, Cyrus, actually, Cyrus, do we need to see what's going on with that tips, Yeah, let's do it away. Put the accent on, just to break of your body on the Irish accent. Rabbi League Warrington playing Wigan in Dublin.
Speaker 2: Already, it would be lovely where they.
Speaker 3: Play would be lovely. Play in Dublin.
Speaker 2: But where does the ground have an cork?
Speaker 3: I think they'd be playing Cork is not Dublin. Down road it'll be might be the famous.
Speaker 2: G because we have some Irish listeners to Craig Oh, Cooper, John's your little shits. You've hit the front again. That's five last week?
Speaker 1: Can I just stop for one sec just lose the Irish accent. Yeah, and just do it.
Speaker 2: You're so annoying you. But I got for them on one hundred and three. Jack, you're on one hundred. You got five. Matt, you're tailing us all. Only got four last week on ninety six.
Speaker 1: So you can you say my score again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one hundred and four. Cooper. Okay, good Cooper, Okay, Okay, this week's steps people.
Speaker 4: I just want to stop here, Trish. I think you one hundred percent right. I think Cooper's been the annoying one here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of our listeners go to the comments and say, who's being more and more annoying Tricia's Irish accent or me asking her just to not.
Speaker 2: Do oh, those who like the sound of their own voice. Any Panthers versus Roosters tough one. Panthers lost last week to the worst.
Speaker 3: I'm going Panthers.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like they're going to Yeah, I think too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go Panthers as well. Panthers. Some breaking news that Jack Clear is just asked for release from the Wires to.
Speaker 2: Join Really he's a lovely boy.
Speaker 5: Looking at it's it's it's I just saw it pop up five minutes ago.
Speaker 4: I was going to bring it up. I thought a way for a.
Speaker 2: Moment, Okay, and there we found it.
Speaker 1: Play that's pretty good talent. Yeah, I'm going to sorry, I'm going to go the roosters.
Speaker 2: You're on the roosters, Okay, Sea Eagles and the Dolphins. I think I'm going to go the dolphins. I think the Sea Eagles have fallen off the what's the cliff?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: You know when you're in the fish and the big drop and the cliff, you know what's.
Speaker 3: That called waterfall?
Speaker 1: The Mariana Trench.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the Mariana Trench. No, that's like a shopping cut something shelf.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The good thing is we know instal shelf.
Speaker 2: Continental shelf. They've gone right off the continental.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's it.
Speaker 3: I've got dolphins.
Speaker 2: I'm going dolphins too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to go dolphins as well.
Speaker 1: I will go the dolphins as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bulldogs and the rabbits.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go rabbits. I just sort of thing. I think the dogs have worked very hard to get in the position now and sort of get the sense of getting a bit tired again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I go Rabbits as well.
Speaker 1: I'm here in La Troll's back here this week or next week. I don't know if they named in this week, and I haven't looked a look at the teamless Tuesdays, but I think he might be pushing for a return next week.
Speaker 2: Next week, you know what, I'm going to get the Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: I will go the Rabbits.
Speaker 2: Then, okay, Sharks and the Readers.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, I'm going to go. Sure, I'll go Sharks to bounce backward, not with a lot of confidence, so worrying me the Sharks.
Speaker 2: How did the Raiders go last week? I know the last beat, but they that was tight? Yeah, you know what, No, I'm going to show loyalty Sharkies.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to the Sharks.
Speaker 2: Sharks O got Eels and the Cowboys. I'm going to go for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh jeez, I'm gonna go Wheels.
Speaker 4: Well see this breaking news.
Speaker 5: It's got drink orders asked for early release to join Dragons for the rest of the year.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's fake news, fallacious, it's fake news. Jack.
Speaker 2: Who would you like to go for? Mate?
Speaker 4: This was the Wheels and K two is you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to make cracking jokes. You can't, Jack, just listen from now.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I'm going to go the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I'll go the Cowboys as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, Broncos and the Warriors. I'm going the Warriors.
Speaker 5: Last week, the Wise, that's the I think that's the biggest home game of the year so far has been Magic Round Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Broncos and Wires.
Speaker 1: I'll go the Wise as well.
Speaker 3: Been forty two twelve last time there.
Speaker 4: Too, Thanks, thanks, that was one half one.
Speaker 1: That was when Tanner Boy got hurt.
Speaker 2: Okay, Knights and Titans, I'm going the Titans. Come on, boys, Yeah, come on, Titans. Knights have to be due for a loss.
Speaker 4: Go Titans, you hope.
Speaker 1: So, but you know what, let's getting to the pointing end of the year. I'm going to go the Knights.
Speaker 2: Oh little bitch, okay, a gorgeous woman. Tigers and the Dragons. I'm going to go to the Dragons. I think they've got a little bit of blood last night last week too.
Speaker 3: I love the Dragons did last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about couchmen having like sixty six tackles in sixty.
Speaker 3: Seven Ryan Royan Cashman?
Speaker 2: Okay, j J, what are you doing dude, I'm gonna go dragons.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll be different. I'll go to the tigers because you just can't back the dragons with any confidence, can you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, even the dragons A little bit of.
Speaker 4: The dragons a chance possibly of avoiding the spoon.
Speaker 3: Or they gottap.
Speaker 1: Who's second last?
Speaker 3: Bronco?
Speaker 1: But Broncos second last? Are you joking?
Speaker 2: Are you joking me?
Speaker 1: Are you joking? No, Maddie Johns, Broncos are what the second last? Oh they're on the same amount of points as the Titans.
Speaker 3: Though, but les, let's how many points Dragons?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, how many rounds your left?
Speaker 1: Well? Three wins? Yeah you're laughing, don't worry.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you well, the Nights are a good chance of they're sitting at six. They're a good chance with the bye last round head into the top four.
Speaker 3: Big time, Joe. That'd be very very tough assignment playing on week one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Have the best weekend, people, We've got another We've got another wedding. Love it dominate.
Speaker 3: You're going to get steps over ten step actually.
Speaker 2: Try stepping and moving some more furniture for me. Oh there he goes, Now leave it to me, Bye bye,