Speaker 1: Hello, joining us today. Introduce yourself.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Alison.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful, got a shirt in the best.
Speaker 3: My best, my best, my.
Speaker 1: Best.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jason, thank you, my God.
Speaker 1: Jesus also present.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Jeez. I have Jews on my fridge, not mine.
Speaker 1: The photo of him.
Speaker 4: Someone commented on an Instagram video of me on this show from ages ago, like last year, come to the last week and saying, why is he even called jews?
Speaker 2: Get a new name, bro. I come in to back and said, I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't more. And I did not know myself that.
Speaker 4: In fact, no one wanted no proper picture following nobody, followed by nobody and zero posts.
Speaker 2: I love those papers.
Speaker 1: Here you now, jen Z. Did we move house on the weekend?
Speaker 4: No, I move on Friday.
Speaker 3: Remember she cut the testicles off the doggie.
Speaker 2: We got the keys. Dennis is alive and well he's going ahead.
Speaker 3: I'll show you him. How long are your cone head?
Speaker 1: For ten days?
Speaker 2: But he's not doing ten days of that? Embarrassing.
Speaker 4: We have the donuts to keep the cone on, otherwise.
Speaker 1: They really don't sleep well.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing.
Speaker 4: He'll be agitating his vagina if you take the cone off.
Speaker 2: He's.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he's Willy still there.
Speaker 1: Because Willy is still there, and you know what, his sack is still far away.
Speaker 4: The Willy is.
Speaker 1: From the ballsack on a dog's empty balls like here, but the willing looks comes out of the belly.
Speaker 2: He's got a big little dog.
Speaker 4: Does he he's.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing. I'm still traumatized from saying now poodle when I was younger by the pool with these lipstick out really threw me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite confirmed.
Speaker 3: It's like, mom, what's wrong with George?
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with your stuff?
Speaker 4: But you have Friday house?
Speaker 3: What's that house?
Speaker 4: Body?
Speaker 1: Do not have a house when you're first moving?
Speaker 3: So when are you moving in Friday?
Speaker 2: Friday will be the first night there. Yeah, wait, like a day have it on Siday. Oh yeah, I'm gonna have drinks Saturday. So excited?
Speaker 1: Yes, getting the other plates it's nice.
Speaker 2: N So yeah, it's like a two stories, got a backyard.
Speaker 3: What are we doing about a flatmate?
Speaker 1: We must have got time? No not yet? Oh well sort of not really. Don't just take anyone really, yeah, we will. I'm happy to do the interview with them if you like Jason and I Yeah, it's quite funny.
Speaker 2: That's what the parents could be happening.
Speaker 3: We should do it on the show. That's funny. What are your intentions? What time would you have a problem with the TV still being on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What time do you plan on cutting off social activity in the house? Given that our gen Z works at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: If there's only a little bit of milk left for one coffee, what would you do?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about sharing food or do you have to have your own food in a sharehouse?
Speaker 4: How do you feel about gen Z?
Speaker 2: She's good fun.
Speaker 1: Do you like sausage dogs vaginas?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's solid, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Do we do some interviews?
Speaker 2: So yeah, we need to find we'd like to do it on the show place.
Speaker 4: Probably shouldn't find special person on the show because you probably get.
Speaker 3: A guy that's a special that's a special podcast, the interview.
Speaker 1: To another show. Not doing extra content, I'm not wasting that great great content.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's.
Speaker 1: We've got a whole show to film. Let's not be doing extra things when we kind of.
Speaker 3: Just Do you have a club gig on the weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did in a club called Storyville in the city I.
Speaker 3: Think you need to start plugging him on Friday. It's on the show.
Speaker 1: Many people at your gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was real, real busy. So there was people this time.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was people this time. That club was always quite busy. First time playing there.
Speaker 2: But here's why interrupted.
Speaker 1: Could you do the lights a bit? It's too bright? Can you just turn the lights?
Speaker 2: Here's why and it's giving me. Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 3: Turn the housets off. Yeah, put the other lights on. The spotties.
Speaker 1: It's doing nice color Like, no, that's a bit, like, no, just gentle, just take them off.
Speaker 4: No, not that one.
Speaker 2: Purple is nice.
Speaker 3: Purpose very reminiscent of the public bath. Like okay, just like purple.
Speaker 2: This is cute. This is like this easy intimate. Here's wow, I feel like doing a podcast. Here's this week.
Speaker 3: This is how we pod from now.
Speaker 1: I can't the bright lights, like for three hours in the bright lights, very early in the morning.
Speaker 2: It is a lot.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get out of here and I'm like, I feel relieved when I walk out of the studios. Like, so we've got these huge for anyone playing along at home? What do you call the think? Like spotlight and like lots four of them shining right in our face.
Speaker 3: I remember when I did that stupid marathon show at the fifty hour markers, I didn't the lights and as soon as I.
Speaker 2: Did the most like fifty hours to do that, well, that's.
Speaker 3: The thing, I didn't really And the minute I didn't them, I was like, oh, this is nice.
Speaker 1: I feel instantly better.
Speaker 3: In the house.
Speaker 4: You've been kicked out yet that's a bad backwards cab going for you though.
Speaker 2: You look gangster as I like it, sick wood.
Speaker 3: You've been kicked out of your house.
Speaker 1: In I have not.
Speaker 3: Did I see you got cheers? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bro cheers?
Speaker 2: Are I got shoes too? They're quite nice.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't even know they were getting installed, but the the landlord.
Speaker 2: Did it nice. You're right on the north side, right north where it's at you were.
Speaker 1: You were right losy good, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Where did you good?
Speaker 1: Like twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: But if I leave it like peak times could take like fifty.
Speaker 1: Really otherwise I'm so glad we don't have traffic early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Checked out Glam on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Shmood is the glam Glamorama?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Glamorama.
Speaker 3: It was cool coming back from that mother's day lunch in peak out traffic on a Friday. I was like, fuck this. I was like, no store Friday. It was hell. I was on the phone of Bridy bitching, wait, we've got a.
Speaker 1: Story around about the traffic. I knew you haven't, but I'm not odd, right, Just why wouldn't we do this? So we've got a mother, so lunch in the city and then I go, wear'stress. They go, oh, he's packed on one our spot. He's gone to move the car. Why would you not have just called an over from here into the city And then no.
Speaker 3: No, I thought about that, and I looked at it. No, I looked at it. But it would have been It would have easily added half an hour the trip to coming back to South Melbourne to get back out of my way, like South Melbourne was there. Yeah, it wasn't a great loop.
Speaker 2: The lunch.
Speaker 4: So after the lunch I got the uber back here to get my car and go home. I went into the office into my desk to get my car keys, and where I leave my car keys.
Speaker 2: Every day we're not there.
Speaker 4: And I was like, and nobody else had come back to the office because nobody else needed to my.
Speaker 2: Car keys weren't there your car.
Speaker 4: My car is here, and I was like, where are my car?
Speaker 3: Keys?
Speaker 4: Check the office all over the place, and then I was like no, because Jenny, I had to get jen Z to get my wallet from my desk because the office is being used.
Speaker 2: So you got my wallet and you were there Friday morning. There was meetings in there.
Speaker 1: But first of all, I just need to boom, I have we need to explain someone else. No one goes in there.
Speaker 3: Wait, so wait, this is really important.
Speaker 1: So Brodie brought the bag and wallet and keys.
Speaker 2: And put it in my bag.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know about the key. But I only asked for my wallet. So Brodie put my keys in Jenny's bag.
Speaker 2: Jenny, ever was complace.
Speaker 4: Jenny had no idea that my keys were in her bag. I got back here, couldn't find my keys. Called Jenny, being like what.
Speaker 3: Is going on?
Speaker 4: She was like, no, no, Brodie only put your wallet in my bag.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me just check. And then she checked and.
Speaker 3: So I have Brodie's bet but this was in your bet.
Speaker 4: And Jenny was a man, and I was like, okay, look, I can just we can sort it out later. I'll just get an uber home. But then my house keys are in my car. Luckily Claudia and my partner was at home so she could let me in.
Speaker 2: That was fine, so he's big.
Speaker 4: Jenny then dropped my keys to my place later on, but then I was djaying on Friday night, but my gig only started at one thirty, so when.
Speaker 3: I got so when I.
Speaker 4: Got home after all this, eventually got home at like four thirty, chilled for a bit, organized to get my keys back from Jenny, had dinner. Then I started watching The Foody and then it was like eight thirty and I was like, oh, I haven't slept yet, and if I don't sleep, I will I'll be going from four am before the show to four am after my gig. So then the Foody was good. So I ended up watching the end of the Footy and I had to sleep, So then.
Speaker 2: It was ten forty five.
Speaker 4: I set my alarm for midnight, got up at midnight after a proper sleep, I was so tired, not in the mood to DJ at all, got a very got dressed and ready very quickly. Had to get an ubher from my place to here to pick up my car, then drive into.
Speaker 2: The city in dj till three thirty.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening to that story. Did you DJ till three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Go back to the keys bag heaven the ball Well, Bradie said, as I was leaving the Mother's Day, lap Chicken, you take my laptop bag. And I'm like yeah. And then I rang him maybe half an hour later, when I was in the traffic and I knew he'd already left and he was in the cab and I rang him. I'm like, hey mate, I'm downstairs. If you want me to take your laptop bag, bring it down. And he was like, no, no, no, no, no, surely you have it, surely you have it. And I was like, nah, I'm backing yard gone, but you.
Speaker 1: Could said to me, so Paul mates from Brisbane in town, eight mates, eight school friends from Brisbane. So I got home from the Mother's Day and they'd all been out for lunch and then they were going dinner as well, and he goes, oh, we're just going to pop home. Everyone wants to stay hi.
Speaker 2: And I was like, did you not kick on for you guys?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: We went to that, We went to the went to Florentinos, to the Cellar bar for a bit and then we went home and then I had a dinner to go to. All right, but Dan, Paul said to me, Rhodes, was it for London?
Speaker 3: Yeah, broads, misty suit fitting.
Speaker 1: Makes me nervous when.
Speaker 3: You were poorly caught up?
Speaker 2: Was he feral?
Speaker 1: I don't have my husband's in.
Speaker 4: He looked great, the big fella, and he was leading his friends and they all got in. The Sprinter behind him was asished.
Speaker 1: He had the full Mercedes vand Sprinter is showing off everyone.
Speaker 2: You can Matchine.
Speaker 1: The boys from Brisbane.
Speaker 4: We kept and Billy who owns the London's like Billy, thanks for having us and Billy was all Billy owns the pub here. It was great.
Speaker 2: Was he showing up Billy?
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of stud but I loved it.
Speaker 3: Billy got us in after lockdown. I love Billy.
Speaker 1: Question you really sucking on that microphone breaking me out?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Did they stay at your place?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: None of them. No, they're lovely boys. Who booked them all into a beautiful hotel. They were at their whole level at a hotel around the corner from us.
Speaker 4: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Christ's Hotel. I love the christ I loved it. Paul and I we sent end up at the Christis Hotel after but.
Speaker 1: The boys went, they went, it's actually a really nice hotel. I'm like, next time we have an argument, you think you're going to the Christ's Hotel, can't I just go there with a buffet breakfast to them? They had a they got the first night fever and then they had to go to the football. They're in the presence lunch on Saturday, but it was that one twenty games they had to be there at eleven thirty to be there at one's Adam, big boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah is rough?
Speaker 2: I want five from the dollars on the foot this weekend from twenty dollars responsible. I made lots of money. You forgot your car though that was your fault. All right, we must got's well done, well done.
Speaker 3: No good luck for Dennis and the balls this week.
Speaker 4: The lack of balls has a vagina so to see if the.
Speaker 2: Sack just hanging, yeah, it's like empty.
Speaker 3: Can't you do it like the biggest losing You know when they when.
Speaker 1: They get the skin, take what we put a nappy on him?
Speaker 4: Are you wearing the same vest that Dennis is laying this week?
Speaker 3: You put a nappy on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get dogs poppy nappies.
Speaker 2: Why so he doesn't lick its balls? Okay, this is fair.
Speaker 3: Turtles, we are