Speaker 1: Getting every day every lady gentleman adelaides dirty and.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast. And you know there's age gaps, then there's age gaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we spoke about a man who's sixty who's dating woman who's twenty four, which is younger than his daughters. You can imagine what sort of feedback he got from his daughters. So we just opened up the lines and got some outrageous situations writing an Adelaide of people with these giant age gaps in their dating.
Speaker 2: And we got a phone call that has to be heard to be believed because it was basically a son who was completely salty at his mother because she married someone in their nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, young gentleman by the name of King, who's got a lot on.
Speaker 1: His chest, he had a bit to say, didn't he good on him?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: This is a good safe place to vent.
Speaker 3: We've always said that Nova Zhe nine is a place for really it's really therapeutic.
Speaker 1: It is, isn't it cathartic ethan.
Speaker 3: Let's right now and talk about dating age gaps. We should Oh my gosh, doesn't outrageous articles come out a six year old man's daughters who were both in thirties that begged the father not to match with a woman on a dating website who was younger than on a dating app. Oh my gosh, so SEMMI, the person is twenty four.
Speaker 4: She met her.
Speaker 3: Partner, Claudio Claudia for double No my nine, No, my nine is your name? Claudio? Oh my gosh. You didn't see that coming, did you. She met Claudio, who's sixty, when she was eighteen thanks to this dating site seeking arrangement, which is basically like Weiger daddy. Yeah, young girls go to find a sugar day. Yeah, so you just wonder what their intentions are, do you know what I mean? So Claudio recalled his daughters were thirty three and thirty four begged him not to date a woman younger than them, but he couldn't help himself when he stumbled across semi on the matchmaking app. Fortunately, after meeting Sammy, Claudia's daughters grew to accept the relationship and even let their kids call her grandma.
Speaker 2: How old is she?
Speaker 1: Twenty four?
Speaker 4: She's twenty four, he's sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, oh boy, let's do some little mess on that.
Speaker 1: Thirty six years.
Speaker 4: For thirty six, This is quite the age gap.
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: But what about the rumors which have since been dispelled? But then you sit there and you go, well, was there something going on Johnny Depp and General Tager.
Speaker 4: He's sixty, she's twenty. That's a forty year difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but haven't they both denied it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what about the hole you no better where there's smoke, there's fire type thing?
Speaker 4: Where do these rumors start? Do you know?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying that you know what Hazy does during the day. He's the head of TMZ.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm actually I'm actually an apprentice at the Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So I just come up with all this sort of graph.
Speaker 6: And I was in an age gap relationship, were you? There's eighteen years between us?
Speaker 3: WOEA. I know how it was?
Speaker 2: He he was my boss's best friend and how I was. He was forty at the time and I was twenty two. Okay, so this is interesting to me. So like I feel like men who like youth. That's fine, you know, obviously you're in your best nick when you're in your twenty but also what do you talk about, Like, what did you talk about with a forty year old man?
Speaker 7: We got drunk a lot and fought a lot.
Speaker 1: So oh that sounds perfectly functional.
Speaker 3: And what we're drinking probably bloody cruisers, yeah yeah, skittle bombs.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, No, I was, And looking back now as a thirty three year old, I'm like, oh, I was way too young and I was a terror back there, and I was living my best life working in hospitality and just going to town and doing silly things. So I was just way too young and not mature enough to be with someone older like that.
Speaker 2: Did you love him?
Speaker 6: It was on and off for like a good five years, so yeah, eventually, yes I did, but I don't think I was like properly in love with him. But I loved the you know, having someone that you could call up for anything, like I need this, I need that.
Speaker 7: Yeah he was a sugar daddy. Was a sugar daddy.
Speaker 6: But if I need, you know, whatever I needed, he not as in like materialistic stuff.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly how it sounds.
Speaker 6: Whatever I needed, like like the drain was blocked at home or you know whatever, like I just call it plumber.
Speaker 7: I had no money. Three, I didn't have any money, but anyway.
Speaker 3: Confused because the rule that we got told as well. Was it's half your age plus seven. That's the youngest you can.
Speaker 1: Go half your age plus seven.
Speaker 4: So I'm thirty eight. That would mean the youngest that I could possibly go is twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well that sounds feasible for you.
Speaker 4: Even that seems like just a different generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really want to do the mass on this one.
Speaker 8: I'm about to thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you anyway.
Speaker 4: Numbers numbers can be so cruel.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Nath and pay Naith.
Speaker 9: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thank you? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Excellent?
Speaker 4: What's the situation? Nith?
Speaker 9: Oh, I want to be made. He's thirty six, He's got the maturity of seventeen year old. Yeah, anyway, he's just got his nine year old just a kid actually with his nine ene year old missus?
Speaker 4: Where good?
Speaker 3: That's as in terms of us, that's what we're looking for. That's for a big age gap. So Nath, how how she received amongst all of you guys, the mates?
Speaker 9: Oh all right, only only twenty one, so she's more by but she's not real mature. Pretty dumb for a thirty six year old.
Speaker 3: I like how you refer to him as a seventeen year old, so in terms of mental maturity, she's actually older than.
Speaker 9: Yes, she's yeah, she's twice Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, good okay, tog. Shout out to Nath's mate too.
Speaker 4: This morning we have learned across the journey. Is it loves live, loves laugh?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, love doesn't know the rules, doesn't it bounds, just turns up.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kim, Good morning.
Speaker 8: How is everyone?
Speaker 1: We're very well? Thank you? What's the age gap that we speak of?
Speaker 8: So my mother is fifty eight and her husband is probably touching on ninety. Now wow, I normally think I normally think there's a motive behind the age cap now probably not with everyone, but unfortunately my mother's looking at his pocket.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 8: I don't talk to my mother, but she's made it quite known that when he moves on that she's going to be a rich person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when are they quite quite nasty?
Speaker 4: When did they get together? How long has the relationship been going?
Speaker 8: They've been married for about three years prior to that, probably been together for the three again.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, So is there love there or you just think it's I.
Speaker 8: Don't think so. No, I think they're just comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I don't want to break it to you, but joke's on her. I heard he's going to live to one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 8: Well I hope he does, and his kids actually see he's inheritance. That's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So just just to really take a deep dive into this, Kim, you had this conversation with the kids as well. Is it like an open discussion.
Speaker 8: I've had the open discussion with brothers and family about it, and they will feel the same way, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah. God, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: If you're thinking of asking us over for Christmas at your house, probably don't.
Speaker 8: It's going to be Oh, she wouldn't be invited anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm picking up that vicue. Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas. That's a solid age, that's yeah, that's tense. Yeah. So I'm two years older than the car as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, she ain't hanging around from one mane.
Speaker 1: You could go to the gym, or to the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 4: Us what if you went in a beachier direction.
Speaker 1: You're only a what if away from a holiday? With the IFO.
Speaker 4: Accommodation, flass packages and more.
Speaker 7: What if it's for travel.
Speaker 3: That's a job, job, a terrible job.
Speaker 4: Best way to start a Monday.
Speaker 3: We always say that's welcome to the studio and use reda abby.
Speaker 1: Good morning. You're a little bit poorly today, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, except it sounds like you've been smoking six hundred cigarettes every day for your in Thai life.
Speaker 6: I have, that's my secret, and now it's out and everyone knows.
Speaker 4: Okay in diesel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have some sort of chest infection, So please excuse me if I die in the corner.
Speaker 7: Just keep going right.
Speaker 4: Sure, we'll just soldier on.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've always said that the joke off never stops, doesn't for anyone, even a dead news even when I went to Balias.
Speaker 1: Still you know, still got that anyway, do it.
Speaker 4: Or I'll kick things off if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: We'll just try and set the tone, all right, and given it us Father's Day yesterday, and off the back of all the dad jokes that we pulled out last week.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh, how good's a dad joke?
Speaker 7: All right, we'll be the judge of that.
Speaker 3: Look a bear, a big bear. See bear walks into and says, give me a whiskey and cola, What the big pause, asked the bartender would be a shrug. He said, I'm not sure I was just born with them.
Speaker 2: Because I'm going to that's not the joke. That's the seventeen thousand WINNI blues. She's had the lead up to. Okay, you're me to go now, all right, ready, the teacher says, kids, what does the chicken give you? And the student says meat, and the teacher says very good. Now what does the pig give you? And the student says bacon? And the teacher goes great, And what does the fat cow give you? And the student goes homework.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 7: That did not go where I think it was going to go.
Speaker 4: It's like cross reference cow teacher.
Speaker 2: So she thinks her teachers a it's good.
Speaker 4: That's goods.
Speaker 7: Let's finish off with a bang.
Speaker 6: Okay, so guys, over the weekend, I went to a Christmas tree farm because I was really keen.
Speaker 1: To get a Christmas tree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, obviously, I know it's early, but you know, I want to be prepared. And the guy says to me, you're gonna be putting this up yourself, and shocked, I replied, no, it's going up in the living room mate, I don't to get it, actually genuinely up yourself. No, it's going in the living room.
Speaker 4: Oh my, I'm still assembly a Christmas tree.
Speaker 7: Getting fired.
Speaker 3: It's got a fake stalks. Oh my, very goodness.
Speaker 1: To face with someone going, oh my god, did she.
Speaker 7: Just do that?
Speaker 1: Think I've just spotted him outside?
Speaker 7: It can't you think? Cannot be as bad as the seal joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. She said.
Speaker 2: The benchmarks so dirty that now she compares everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to shock you. Now.
Speaker 7: It's a great man on the weekend.
Speaker 3: What a sexy man he is. Usually we have him in studio, but he's such a man about town.
Speaker 4: We've got to cook up via the cell. Good morning, ready, morning joke.
Speaker 5: Yet, I'm so sorry, just been down at the Royal Show having his ball down there with all the cows, of all the doors, getting an early chance to get some showbags.
Speaker 3: Everyone else gets you said, you just say you're hanging out with a bunch of cows. How dare you refer to the good folks of five double a light?
Speaker 2: Now, Tommy, we were just speaking about odd couplings. I mean you and Andrew Hayes. No one saw that coming and yet here we are exactly.
Speaker 5: Right like we you know, we just go likes in a pod, you know, got twins Stady DeVito and we make it work. We're just a beautiful couple together.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Ready, let's talk about some sports. The Ifow showdown on the weekend. Beautiful way to kick off Round one. Good victory by the Crows. But what we can say as well is a port is much improved.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: You know, they pushed them harder. Rasia Fantasia I thought was really good on the weekend, booted four goals, Hazy, so I haven't done his AFL hopes any harm whatsoever. So great effort there from Razia Fantasia, but disappointing that they couldn't get it done in the end, unfortunately the Maggie. But for the Crows, do you want to win, Hazy?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 5: Could we see the forever premiership coming from either the Crows or for Adelaide? They one went away now from a grand final, so a massive result for them yesterday.
Speaker 3: I guess the double blue you ever be ansd with you there any seem a little bit strange. So the Crows win a sample flag. But if they're good enough and they want it. It's right up there for the taking. The other one as well, Scott last it taken off in the second half. Would you almost book him in for Brisbane purely based on the first half as well, he was outstanding.
Speaker 5: I thought, really good, you know, so important that he's there. I reckon they need him. Look, Hayes has done a good job in the ruck. I reckon for the Power when he's been called on Hazy, but I think life it just gives them that experience as you know, that big body around the contest. He's so important for them. So I reckon they need life at that trip to Brisbane. So hopefully he'll be okay to go. And I think he just has to play that match for the Power up against Brisbane on Saturday night. What a game that's going to be, Hazy. I mean, just their season. It's so important they can get that win that first week week off then home frelm final. It's such a massive advantage as opposed to having to then play this second week and then play in a way prelim final.
Speaker 2: Now, Tommy Hazy told me to ask you about the cricket to which I went, is their cricket on? Yeah, fill in the blanks there please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love we love the t twenties, Tommy, when Australia.
Speaker 5: Win well and when Savos you do well. Travy Head ninety one off forty eight balls, He's best ever score in a Peat. An amazing result there for him. Ninety one off forty eight balls. Six sixers in there as well, though, the great man Travy Head doing absolutely brilliantly, and we love a winner, so we just get behind Trady when he's doing that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Ready, Was that was that you honking someone or someone honking you? No?
Speaker 5: I was honking someone because there was a turn lamp. There was an arrow and he had the blink front and he wasn't turning, and I said, mate, it's time to turn.
Speaker 4: As red.
Speaker 3: He's bustling his way through it on a Monday morning in Adelaide, very aggressive from Utah, just doing what.
Speaker 5: I'll try to think, you know, because you don't want to make it too long a beat, because.
Speaker 8: Then it's just rude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a flight a little quit sticks too long.
Speaker 1: No, No, we were talking about this the other day.
Speaker 2: You and I hazy because you know, and you miss the light and your head's down for whatever reason, you're not concentrating.
Speaker 1: And then you get the light and the person behind you doesn't. Oh that's more.
Speaker 4: Fine, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Can you give a courtesy way like I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm to get out of here.
Speaker 4: I can feel their anguish.
Speaker 3: Ready before I let you go, you know exactly what time it is, It's Monday morning.
Speaker 4: We need a joke from you, please, Well the joke.
Speaker 5: Is, how do you make a cleanex dance?
Speaker 2: How do you make a kleenex as in the tissue dance?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, put in it.
Speaker 4: Pie you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you see tom run on the road and you just heard that joke, please beep him.
Speaker 4: That was awful, exactly right.
Speaker 3: Give him some Hey ready, thanks for your time this morning, mates, I have fun at the show and we'll catch you again next week.
Speaker 5: Can't wait. Thanks guys, Sorry about not being in there.
Speaker 4: No, that's fine, mates, Tommy. The biggest reeking story this.
Speaker 1: Much scene's huge. Well, this really is juicy, this story.
Speaker 2: So Naomi Watts and Billy Cruddup are in their honeymoon phase and she's dished on their pretty great mummy daddy time. What do you at the moment. You know what parents like to get.
Speaker 4: Up to every now and then to watch your show together.
Speaker 2: When something like that, she said, I personally think it becomes more pleasurable when you take out the fear of making babies.
Speaker 1: Really, Naomi, she.
Speaker 2: Said, what is that expression? Closed for business, open for pleasure? Well, she's really over shared, Naomi, hasn't she.
Speaker 4: I think that's called contraception.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, Billy's from Morning Wars.
Speaker 2: He stars as one of the producers. And you haven't seen it. Start watching it?
Speaker 4: Please, No, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to have something in common with you. I think Morning Wars? Is it?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well, I'll tell you what that story juice it?
Speaker 1: What that covin did you? What about this?
Speaker 2: Diplo and Chris Rock barely made it out of Burning Man. So if you're not across this monster thunderstorms left thousands of festivals, and he's stranded in Nevada's Black Rock Desert. So the DJ was determined to show up to his show that night in Washington, and he said a fan offered Chris Rock and I out of Burning Man a leaft out of Burning Man in the back of a pickup.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: Very good stuff as well, and the audio of Chris Rock probably thinking what everyone's singing in a situation like that, Yeah, I hit a cold brew right now, cold Bruce cold.
Speaker 2: So apparently they just walk down the road like just trying to with their thumbs out, trying to hitchhike.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, Chris Rock, that'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That will be entertaining car ride, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: Juice Juice and.
Speaker 2: The OFLS please to announce International Rock and Roll Juggernaut Kiss will perform during the pregame entertainment at the twenty twenty three Toyo to AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just want to ask a question though, Can the boys still get it done?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can still.
Speaker 3: Rock and roll all night and party every day whatever you do. I think so with no issues whatsoever.
Speaker 2: So they're doing the pregame halftime is yet to be confirmed, And why don't we like we're about seven eight weeks away from the or even less than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, less than that, yeah, right, only a few weeks away. The artists and all the acts would absolutely be prepared. Can I just throw it out there so this each and every year, why do we need to search abroad for these artists, and maybe it's an artist like Kiss who, let's be honest, a big act but pass its prime.
Speaker 4: Oh, can't we just go? Can't we just keep it local?
Speaker 3: Just get Mark Seymour up there belting out the Holy acoustically if you need to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Crowded House, we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Perform at halftime, but apparently they pulled out because there was a dispute over where the stage.
Speaker 1: Was going to be on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know anyway, what do you mean said they weren't happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's according to Edding Bridge from Crowded House.
Speaker 1: That's according to Edie maguire.
Speaker 7: So take that with a grain salt.
Speaker 4: Right, he's in the know for a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I know, okay, I'll keep my thoughts on that myself.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's the I'm done. Now, I'm done with it.
Speaker 3: Father's Day rolls around each year. I just sort of each year think, wow, I don't know if I deserve this.
Speaker 7: Oh really, that's so.
Speaker 2: You're the father of two little ones with another one.
Speaker 1: Do any tick of the clock?
Speaker 4: Yes, inside the next month or so.
Speaker 1: So heavily pregnant wife.
Speaker 4: Heavily pregnant wife, how did you contribute yesterday to what I?
Speaker 3: So Car ended up sort of buying herself at one or two presents, which is always organized because whenever I buy a presence, it's always the wrong one, right, So it shows exactly what to get, and then I'll wrap them and get the kids to make a card and a few little other things. But I just sort of feel like, as well, yesterday it was Kara's birthday.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she had to share a birthday with Father's Day.
Speaker 2: So when you said she brought herself some presents, I was like, why did she buy herself presents for Father's Day?
Speaker 4: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It was her birthday as well, right, But I got plenty of presents as well, and each year because I work so much and Card has such an unbelievable job, it's quite ridiculous. I just sort of sit there and start thinking, I feel guilty. I prefer if there's two Mother's Days, yeah, instead of a Father's Day and a Mother's Day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 2: But when you sat there feeling guilty, did you think I might get up and get on my feet and help her in the kitchen or something.
Speaker 4: I was working.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're at work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why you really do suck.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a distant I'm a distant father because I work so much. And it was proven right in the letter of the card that I got from my beautiful little daughter Lottie. So on the front of these little cards which I've made at EOC, it says I love my daddy because.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: And then clearly the teacher says why, he gets the reason out and writes it in there. So we can only imagine that after probably several minutes of negotiations where they've completely fallen flat and come up with nothing, they had to write exactly what she wanted to say, which was I love mummy. I love my daddy because I love my mummy. I can imagine the teacher seeing around, no, no, no, what about dad, Why you love that, and Lotti just go no, I love mummy, I love So I'm happy to get love from my daughter based on my affiliation with my wife and her beautiful mother.
Speaker 2: It's like she loves you vicariously through your wife.
Speaker 4: Purely by association.
Speaker 2: That is, quite frankly, one of the saddest things I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: That is why I'd more than happily take two Mother's Day over Father's Day. An mother's Day, so big shout out to all the dads out there, and you know exactly who you are.
Speaker 4: You know you probably don't.
Speaker 3: Deserve a Father's Day, but you won't say no to the socks and jocks, will we no?
Speaker 2: But it's okay because Lottie loves your wife.
Speaker 4: You tell me you'll put a time machine.
Speaker 3: It's on this So instead of an upset that it's Monday, look at Monday as a bit of an opportunity just to really start your week rights and set it up as a foundation the future.
Speaker 2: Just cram your brain full of knowledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can hear people now, may shut up, mate, that's just me. Let's get through today, Monday. It's the fourth of September. Let's take a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen eighty one. Beyonce Knowles was born in Houston, Texas Today, so forty second birthday.
Speaker 4: Queen beat All Kale go off.
Speaker 2: Queen wasn't God in the best mood ever when he created Beyonce.
Speaker 4: God just created Beyonce. He went, I thought, oh my God, I did it he quit after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done being God.
Speaker 4: I can't outdo myself.
Speaker 2: No, this is just elite what I've just done.
Speaker 4: That was forty two years ago. Oh no, he gave up after that.
Speaker 1: I've been long, forty two years without.
Speaker 3: Good nineteen seventy five. Mark Ronson was born in London, England. Today's his forty eighth birthday. So Mark Ronson responsible for so so much good music, but you probably don't know what he's doing in the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if I had to name a Mark Ronson song, I probably.
Speaker 4: Couldn't, but you definitely know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Are we playing songs for Songtong song right now because I can't name it.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've got the artist, but we don't have the title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's how I wrong tough.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one, Christiano Ronaldo breaks world record for goal scored and men's international football hits, his one hundred and tenth and one eleventh goals for Portugal into one World Cup court pone win over Republic of Island.
Speaker 1: Wait, is he older or younger than Beyonce? Because I thought God quit and then went and created Ronaldo.
Speaker 4: That is true. He made a quick little comeback.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 4: I reckon Ronald though.
Speaker 3: Is it around about thirty seven or thirty eight? So yeah, he's younger than beyond.
Speaker 2: Ah right, okay, so god quit before or after?
Speaker 4: No, he made a little comeback.
Speaker 1: Okay cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then what about MESSI.
Speaker 4: Wow, Color Rosi.
Speaker 1: Tomarn No.
Speaker 3: One song once the Terember fourth in two thousand and three was Missindependent by Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you are misindependent.
Speaker 1: There you are go off queen.
Speaker 4: Need no help? No, no, I don't need no sticking man.
Speaker 2: Let's talk gender reveals more specifically when a parent's going to ease up on them. Because this comes after a plane in Mexico. This is awful, flew over. The couple dropped the color.
Speaker 1: Which was pink.
Speaker 2: It's a girl, everyone celebrates and then proceeds to crash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not the ideal gender reveal.
Speaker 2: And can you remember I've just been googling like the worst gender reveals of all time? Can you remember when that couple let up lift off the cannon thing and sparked a bush fire in California that burnt out over seven thousand hectares hectears even.
Speaker 4: Begs a question was it really worth it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, probably not.
Speaker 1: I just saw one balloon one the flu took.
Speaker 2: Off before they could pop it, and dad starts running after it, and then the brilliance.
Speaker 4: It should never get violent.
Speaker 3: No, there's nothing that can ever top a gender reveal when there's a car involved.
Speaker 4: Oh and there's a burnout, Oh my gosh, and the smoke will either be pink or blue.
Speaker 2: Boy yeah, yeah, boy, Yeah, They're unbelievable, these things.
Speaker 1: But my favorite gender reveal of all time is the video that I just showed you of the guy who.
Speaker 2: Went to let off the confetti confetti cannon and did it straight into his own groin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never had a confeci cannon fire into your own.
Speaker 3: Guess it's a girl or a boy and that will be my last child.
Speaker 2: Oh yet. Thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved in the gender reveals this morning. We'd love to hear if you've been to one Britney from Andrew's Farm.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, how are you? What happened at the gender reveal?
Speaker 10: So I had everyone there. I was super excited, but I have really worked myself up that this was going to be a girl and it was going to pop it. I was going to be pink, and like, I was just going to be super happy.
Speaker 5: So we had.
Speaker 10: Everyone there and they're all waiting, They've all got their cameras out ready. Me and my partner popped it blueke and said he went everywhere. I was absolutely in shock. I like walked inside. Everyone knew that I wanted it to be a girl, and I cried for the rest of the afternoon and everybody left from there.
Speaker 2: Brittany, in hindsight, do you think if you knew you were going to be disappointed at the gender that you probably shouldn't have done it publicly?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just love the situation.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't change it now. Yeah, but oh my god, yeah, I reckon. It was the rest of the afternoon and the whole next day.
Speaker 9: I was just just throught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Brittany, I was going to ask you, do you like now that you look back at it, are you like? She's why did I bother? Why did I invite all my friends and family around and do that to myself?
Speaker 10: Pretty much? Yeah, yeah, it was nice, but it could have been better.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like a truly horrible afternoon, actually, Britney.
Speaker 5: Pretty much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm like why.
Speaker 4: Did I do this?
Speaker 3: Just a gorgeous moment. Congratulations, Brittany, it's a boy. And then your reaction. Brittany, a big, big shout out to News reata Abby this morning because she is just ever so slightly knocking me on death's door.
Speaker 1: I think I died in the eight o'clock News, did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I came back to life quickly.
Speaker 2: It's a really long pause there. And you're just lucky that we had to give away show tickets so we couldn't highlight it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: No, you've been such a trooper today. I really appreciate you coming.
Speaker 7: I just let's hope tomorrow's a better day.
Speaker 3: He would have thought under such adversity. You delivered in the Monday.
Speaker 6: Morning joke on because I always deliver, hazy.
Speaker 7: I just I just smash you to these days, Oh Thrown.
Speaker 4: It's like, is it confidence or arrogance?
Speaker 7: Or is it confidence or is it cough syrup?
Speaker 1: You will never.
Speaker 4: Let's reakap.
Speaker 3: We'll leave you with the Monday Morning joke Off. Enjoy the rest of your day and Kevin locked and over for your next batch of show tickets.