Speaker 1: We got gay morning every day, every lady Adelaide, you're on.
Speaker 2: The Telly Jelly, You're on the pie, flying through the gully, singing nearly with the chill.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show, Josh, Shelley.
Speaker 4: Doesn't get much better.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 6: It's Friday morning and Josh for Shelley in studio. Good morning, great man.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Josh, welcome along. Thank you again, looking stunning as always.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know.
Speaker 4: The honesty of the young man. That's lead up the confidence.
Speaker 3: He's not short on confidence.
Speaker 4: A question question of that? Notice, can I ask you who does your brows?
Speaker 2: Brows? My girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Who loves to do it?
Speaker 4: What sort of what sort of brows? Were talking were talking about that?
Speaker 2: What's the threading?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 3: Ouch?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It hurts.
Speaker 8: I got him the first time I reckon when I was like fourteen and fifteen, my hair dress wanted to do them. And then from that day on, I've been able to handle the pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, special have you ever had threaded?
Speaker 6: I've had it done once and it was the Westfield shopping Center.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kari did, and I was like, we'll do it as well, never again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's an unfortunate situation when you're in a shopping center too, and you just got all these tears bringing pain. Oh my god, so you still do the threading? You don't do waxing, No, don't work. Oh my, need to put you onto my wax pretty much painless.
Speaker 4: Fantastic chat. Thanks for joining us, Oh gosh.
Speaker 6: I began this weekend for a couple of reasons because it's a chance to show that you guys are hitting in the right direction, but also teammates hundredth nice little Miles Darcy Foggy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is a nice one for Darcy has come a long way. It's not been a smooth one hundred games compared to some other guys, probably in his draft year, but it's been great. I think a few weeks ago he had he capped on the side for the first time and probably most guys wouldn't have thought that. And for him to be in the leadership group has been massive for the group. He's got a lot of wisdom that he passes on to us younger guys and definitely see him as a future leader of this football club.
Speaker 5: Just on another note, though, do you ever find yourself talking to Darcy and you just get lost in those blue eyes.
Speaker 8: He's got lovely blue eyes. He's very handsome. Yes, that's the word.
Speaker 4: And the whole. I'm just a lad from the country.
Speaker 3: Shunning piercing blue eyes if you don't mind. Darcy is he quiet?
Speaker 8: Like, he's pretty quiet, but as soon as you get to know him, he wants to be the alfa in the room.
Speaker 2: He's one of those guys but very reserved at the.
Speaker 5: Start, and then you get a bit like, well, I'm the big dog here, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't sit back yet.
Speaker 8: I'll let him do his thing because he wants to seriously be the alpha of every single room he is in.
Speaker 6: And Josh is like, well, I'm the best looking, hey, Isaac Rankin little extension, that's huge result.
Speaker 4: I always say.
Speaker 6: That my two favorite players that make me love football Jason Francis and Isaac Rankin.
Speaker 4: He's a freak.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a freak.
Speaker 8: And it's so good because he's not out of contract till next and then yeah, so it's good to get that deal done. I assume he wasn't going anywhere, so I don't know why they.
Speaker 3: Hyeah, yeah that does. Have you been watching the games?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a little bit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as I was mentioning off our obsessed with Noah Lyles unfortunately lost this morning, but a bit of a freak, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: We were saying we watched that Sprint is a documentary. Yeah, but it's fascinating, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's some bigger goes in the room.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That kind of makes US footballs look very small because they know they're seriously the best in the world.
Speaker 2: And it's funny.
Speaker 8: Noah Lives was explaining how the NBA plays, how they think they're world champions, but it's just in America, so they've got no right, and he was saying that he's so much bigger than these guys.
Speaker 4: Oh, my world champions.
Speaker 5: We were watching the basketball this morning and the USA we're trailing in the last quarter and he's almost like they take them.
Speaker 6: Should looking at phone, My gosh, four minutes agother down by like seven or something on look at the phone again.
Speaker 4: Two minutes ago they up by.
Speaker 2: Some entered the game.
Speaker 4: Steff Garry went, bang, did you watch that? Didjit?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: I saw some highlights, but he had like nine threes and scored d six points or something.
Speaker 4: He's good at Basketball's yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 6: Hey, Josh, thank you so much for dropping off these crows Bunker tickets.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten, Who wants to just cruise in and watch Josh for Shelley and the boys warm up? Us reader Abby thought that it was this package also of watching you guys get changed. It's just I think part of the package is just watching you guys warm up, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I've a little bit weird if they got to watch it.
Speaker 10: Hey, I didn't say that. I just said if we could come down into the showers afterwards and do the interviews there.
Speaker 3: We'd be happy.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 11: And Hazy was right in on that too, May I add.
Speaker 6: Threteen twenty four ten, Who wants the headlong? It is all thanks to Channel seven. If you can't make the game, of course, watch live and free on Channel seven. Josh, thank you so much for the time. Good luck against the Bulldolts.
Speaker 2: Thanks Asi, Thanks Jerdie.
Speaker 3: He's where you're waking up to Adelaide today?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Creak.
Speaker 4: What's the new today?
Speaker 5: Where you like to go around the grounds and find out everything that has been breaking overnight? And we had a bit of a bombshell yesterday, didn't we abs with Liberal leader David Spears announcing he's had a gutfull, he's had enough of leading the Liberal Party in opposition.
Speaker 10: To be honest, if I ever quit here, I reckon, I'd probably do the same. I've had a gutful, storm out.
Speaker 6: And quite abrupt, like he'll be a genuine aproper resonation maybe midshift, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see you later.
Speaker 5: Well not even mich she'd get till about I don't know eight forty and be like, oh, that enough, and we would have been like, well, why didn't you do that at the start of the show.
Speaker 3: That's dumb, And then I go do it?
Speaker 2: Worry.
Speaker 10: I've pre recorded the rest of the news, so you don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: See us?
Speaker 5: Can I get a coffee on the way out? So some contenders for the top job, Deputy leader John Gardner, Vincent Tyles is in the mix as well, Josh Tiegelso in the mix all these names.
Speaker 3: You look so blank right now?
Speaker 11: Boys, do you know who David Spears is?
Speaker 6: It's busy Yeah, okay, David Spears.
Speaker 2: I think I've brought something different another plate?
Speaker 8: Was I a bit hoarrily was it too soon for me to lead the party or was the.
Speaker 3: Party simply not ready.
Speaker 5: For me to?
Speaker 4: Very good question.
Speaker 5: I could listen to his accent all day. I think that's how I think that's how you should. We should do it from now.
Speaker 10: If you not failed, but if you quit a job, sorry, your organization wasn't quite ready for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys weren't ready for me.
Speaker 6: Yes, and me, because in his bio is if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my.
Speaker 5: Bands And as is the tradition of a man who is married to a Scottish woman, he goes to me this morning, well, David spears so Irish?
Speaker 3: No, my, are you Scottish?
Speaker 4: Scottish?
Speaker 5: We'll miss you, Seuzy call in now you've got all this free time, give us a call.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Was a subtle hint that he was Scottish, the fact that he would wear a kilt at any given opportunity.
Speaker 4: I just thought he was very aggressive in twenty twenty four poll.
Speaker 11: No, I do find it interesting though most people.
Speaker 5: I had a few people message me after I posted it on Instagram, and everyone goes, who's this who's this guy? And I go really, Yeah, it's the liberal leader. Oh yep, no idea. Never seen him before, genuinely. As part of the problem is that how many people knew who he was?
Speaker 10: Yes, anyway, let's talk Taylor Swift. So pretty concerning news.
Speaker 3: We have to wait for the crab.
Speaker 10: So if anyone who doesn't know who Taylor Swift did so that's one of her songs. So there was a foiled terror attack essentially that two people being or two suspects were arrested, but it actually got a lot further down the road than most thought. So one of the guys who was organizing to do this terror attack actually had started working at the venue a few weeks beforehand because he wanted a better understanding.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and sussing it out now.
Speaker 10: Basically, authorities are saying that he had pledged himself to ISIS, which is how they sort of looked at his search history and found it and he was arrested out the front of the venue.
Speaker 11: But yeah, pretty scary to think that it got that far.
Speaker 10: Anyway, they found explosives and cash at his house, and on his arrest he did admit to what his plans were. So all of her shows have been canceled in Vienna, but they'll still go ahead in London. But the whole world I think this just puts the whole world on alert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, how scary.
Speaker 5: Isn't that horrifying for her too, because really it's got absolutely nothing to do with her, but she becomes embroiled in It was like the Ariana Grande concert back what five six years ago, nothing to do with her, but twenty two people ended up dying and five hundred injured, and it was one of her concerts.
Speaker 6: It's a sad start of affairs where the bigger and the more popular something is, the more they're a genuine target. Tyler Swift, the bigger you are, the more you're endangered.
Speaker 10: I think concerning as well that there was a nineteen year old and a seventeen year old and you just go how at that age? But back then I was parting it up and having fun.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was in the youth court the other day for a fourteen year old who was accused of the same thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's scary. Yeah, watch this space, Hori.
Speaker 4: Fine, way, let's ste it in a better direction, shall we can we? That is the end of post. It snooze news. But what about this?
Speaker 6: It's street and now some massy bossy tour. They're bringing their satellites world tour till day on the Green. Peter Lemma Wines for Ross Valley Sunday, Feb two. Tickets on sale today. It's walking am a ticketmaster. Alternatively, why don't you just give us a buzz right now? She shall we give away some tickets.
Speaker 11: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who wants to go to the script? Now?
Speaker 6: This came to light. The news came through just after we got off here yesterday. It's sad, mixed emotions. Jack Carlson, the man behind the legendary Democracy Manifest meme, has.
Speaker 4: Died at the age of eighty two. Who's familiar with this, gentlemen?
Speaker 7: Fish is Democracy Manifest? Have a look at the headlockey chap over the he This is the boke who got me on the Phoenish people.
Speaker 4: Charge eating.
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: It is so.
Speaker 6: Miss Carlson became famous Amongstralian households after footage of his ninety one arrest outside the China Sea restaurant and Brisbane went viral. He's a bit of a fraudster, Tuo very very colorful history.
Speaker 5: See, I hadn't heard of this guy until you kept playing that clip on repeat over and over in the studio.
Speaker 11: Well you didn't see you didn't hear this back in then.
Speaker 3: I heard of him.
Speaker 6: Wow, how many times I heard this and I didn't realize that it was real because when you hear it, it sounds like a skit. It sounds like someone doing a play or something. It's actually genuinely ritten.
Speaker 10: This is like a pop culture moment in history. People talk about iconic Australian lines and iconic Australian things.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, apologies across most things, just not in saying that though there was talk that this was a conspiracy, that it was all set up, So you are right in saying that people, yeah.
Speaker 6: Because it just went He just went role again because it was twenty years since that particular moment, wasn't that anyway? He will be immortalized ya music and that is the good thing. First of all, ladies, Soaker is into this. The techno version, Yes, a drop to beat.
Speaker 4: I like this as well.
Speaker 6: The Oasis version Democracy manis have a look at the head.
Speaker 4: Lucky get to it.
Speaker 8: See that chap over there, he's get your hand off my pare.
Speaker 10: The first one reminds me like imagine being the Bunnings Rave that peaking duck are going to do and they're playing that you speak going.
Speaker 6: Off, everyone want to be off their face. This might be my favorite version. Traditionally I don't like heavy metal, but when it's got a nice little Jack Carlson flavor to it really really tickles you in nice areas.
Speaker 12: Oh you ready, got your hand?
Speaker 4: Everyone lady is stay with me, got.
Speaker 11: Your hand, get your hand.
Speaker 3: You're a child.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately you were sick yesterday.
Speaker 6: They were calling you the two way Fountain, and so somebody had to put the diary together in your absence.
Speaker 4: Did you turn up today thinking there'll be no diary this week?
Speaker 5: Well, I just assumed it wouldn't happen because you're basically incompetent without me, So.
Speaker 6: Results would say differently yesterday, don't worry, We're still going to get a diary.
Speaker 4: Way a feast ears on this.
Speaker 6: This is the week that was through the eyes of Jodiotti and friends.
Speaker 5: Dear Diary, Wait a sec, what's going on here?
Speaker 13: A little producer Zoe and newsreader Abby Diary takeover.
Speaker 10: Well, well, well, this is what happens when you take a sick day, Oddie.
Speaker 9: Let's recap the week that was. Yeah, it was a bloke chilli start to the week, right, Andrew six.
Speaker 4: Today jest a bit.
Speaker 5: But our hearts were warm on the back of the Thunderbirds taking out back to back Grand Final wins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no words.
Speaker 5: I'm so proud of these girls, Like, I love this team, I love what they've done in this space.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you're starting to talk like you played.
Speaker 5: She pretty much did today, guy upstairs, shut up.
Speaker 13: Meanwhile, Hazy may have discovered the secret to birthday of Payday, which is whispered to them.
Speaker 4: You can do this.
Speaker 3: Were you born on the ninth, You've got this.
Speaker 5: October And well, Hazy's creepy whispering may have made us a little uncomfy.
Speaker 11: It was nothing compared to his passing technique.
Speaker 4: So confused and they just start falling looking up.
Speaker 3: Don't ever do that. Don't ever do that again. That was discussed where I want to throw up now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called making loves week.
Speaker 13: Jody was so distracted by the power she forgot how to pronounce and know Amy Fox's name, or is it Nei Momi.
Speaker 3: Well, Nei Fox, does that sound right you?
Speaker 6: Sirius literally spoke about it three and a half minutes ago, and we spoke about it for what maybe forty five.
Speaker 11: Minutes recond that my god, I'm doing and.
Speaker 6: Then we spoke about it a genuine fish. I think we listened to Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: You reese there? Did Jody's batteries run out? You can get charged last night? Did Joe turned up in red three percent ago?
Speaker 10: Hazy got himself in trouble this week after breaking about being a driving athlete, so of course we set him down to the aquatic center to prove it. How's your nodger?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Looking forward to all of this. What was my lower body quivering right now? And what's going on? Is it the split? Not sure? Or is it the budget. I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: Like my mate in two thousand and eight when we chupped off the copperwarf bridge and split as a norse.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be that guy. No promise safety.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 13: Thankfully, the big Man made it through the Big Plunge and secured his status as an elite athlete. If only he could apply the same athleticism to his small talk in the cafe.
Speaker 5: Boebe from Craigmoll, good morning, good morning. What would you like to small talk about this morning?
Speaker 3: Anything from the games? The Boomers?
Speaker 14: Actually, I haven't been watching the Olympic.
Speaker 4: God, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Andrew sound is so disappointed.
Speaker 6: I always have a few I have a few subjects in my back pocket for situations like this, Phoebe.
Speaker 3: What about the thunder birds?
Speaker 4: No Jesus all right? Or no politics? Should we whats your what's your go to something?
Speaker 11: Anything?
Speaker 14: Any I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got exactly right. It's cold, isn't it? Okay? Off, have you ready? Can't wait for summer.
Speaker 5: But if there's one thing we learned this week, Hazy is not shy to Apedo.
Speaker 11: Just don't look at his bum.
Speaker 13: We're going straight forward wedding store, because this is serious business.
Speaker 6: This is a genuine conversation about what sort of cuff you'll get me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well there's some cuts. Okay, there's a little like gea banger, a little.
Speaker 4: Extra cheek or and I see it.
Speaker 10: To the people of South Australia, please do not get a jee banger.
Speaker 6: It could be quite funny and producer George was in here as well, and I said, I seriously, I don't have an ass.
Speaker 4: I do not own an ass. And I bet he's got some awesome ass, Like no, I don't. I built like a French bulldog.
Speaker 13: So to the Tea Birt Champions, you're starting to talk like you.
Speaker 11: Played our whispering winner.
Speaker 13: And all the notes and animuses out there.
Speaker 4: And Split is a nurse. I want to be that guy.
Speaker 13: Go off this weekend Kings and Queens.
Speaker 11: Oh, I love producers though, and us red.
Speaker 15: To abby gentlemen battles who might be very goodness.
Speaker 4: What an epic contest this is turning into.
Speaker 5: It is the slimmest of all margins at the moment, thirteen to twelve.
Speaker 3: But I want to roll. I reckon. I've won maybe the last four five, six weeks.
Speaker 4: It was like six weeks, six weeks.
Speaker 2: Row.
Speaker 6: You're on an absolute burner. I can't believe it. And yeah, we've said this before. I feel like the Sydney Swans. Yeah okay, and you're the Western Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: That's okay, you can still turn things around.
Speaker 4: You're on final, So what about this?
Speaker 6: Like Dad said, you are the Western Bulldogs of Luke Beverage five weeks ago, about to get sacked now coach of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 5: It's but anyway, this can all come heavily unstuck because you have chosen my song for this week.
Speaker 6: Were you were absent yesterday because you're at the podiatrists getting that outrageous gut looking at it, so, which is fine, you know, let's take a day off for that. So we had to choose a song for you. Wasn't me, by the way, wasn't it? No, who's taken responsibility for this?
Speaker 3: Someone put their hands up unless we.
Speaker 4: Were Unless you know, it's put in the hands.
Speaker 11: I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 13: If you were in I chose chose.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: The theme is gold off the back of this absolutely beautiful gold run by the OSSI.
Speaker 4: He's at the games. So I went quite.
Speaker 6: Safe because I know Jose you would have selected will you straight away?
Speaker 5: Espec?
Speaker 3: She would have said goldinger, singer. You would have chosen the song that I would have chosen.
Speaker 6: Is that right? Because it's a good song, that's pretty safe, it's very consistent, it's good tune. Kanye lost her yes yes, moments after this turned into an absolutely mad cut snack Yeah correct, all right, gold Digger by Kanye West and on behalf of everyone else.
Speaker 4: Jo's came up with this. Your immediate thought on your song goes, I don't mind you.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a good song.
Speaker 6: It's a good naughties classic. Don't be surprised if it's some stage to hear it by DC naughty.
Speaker 3: To not sure, excellent song.
Speaker 13: Have you seen the movie Fame? No, it's a very sexy scene with this song in it. It's an excellent song, Jody, I chose well, if you win, you chose terribly. If you lose, Okay, it's a great song.
Speaker 3: You're gonna win? How how close are we?
Speaker 13: Incredibly there are literally two votes in it right now.
Speaker 3: People need to get on.
Speaker 13: They've got half an hour to make you win.
Speaker 6: Joe's absolutely kiss me off is that if you win, then you can not even.
Speaker 5: Win it.
Speaker 3: Not even involved, had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: Oh you got that'stardy. Where all you have to do is just put your name on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sam Sparrow was even on the mast singer you know big that's interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fun fact.
Speaker 6: All right, Canye West v. The Mask Singers, Sam Sparrow at eight o'clock where you reveal the winning so ringing song. Rather at Jody and Hazy get your votes in. It is super super tight. Time now to talk cats and dogs and bringing news read to Abby because she got that dog in a nice entry.
Speaker 3: There literally audio of me. Okay.
Speaker 11: So I want to talk cats dogs because I obviously have two sausage dogs.
Speaker 10: So I am team dogs and no offense cat owners, but just not for me, just not for me.
Speaker 11: Cats are annoying.
Speaker 5: They screech a lot, they cut you like they're.
Speaker 11: Just yeah, no thanks.
Speaker 6: They have strong personalities cats do, yeah, very very strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see. It still shocks me to the core that you've got a cat. Yeah.
Speaker 6: If we don't necessarily get along, no, we butt heads very much, butttheads to it's too it's basically two our fits trying to.
Speaker 4: Run a house.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 4: So I am formally too icy. I'm happy.
Speaker 11: You'd be three icy soon. Okay.
Speaker 10: So there's a study that's kind of James Cook University, and you know that I love a study. So three hundred and twenty people were surveyed and they were all dog and cat owners, and essentially what they have found from the study is that cat owners are more neurotic than dog owners.
Speaker 11: Well, dog owners have higher resilience.
Speaker 6: Because dogs except you for who you are. No, it doesn't matter what you're going through. Dogs are always there for you. Cats judge you no matter what you know, what you know what a cat is. A cat's your dad. You're overachieving dad that when you come home and you go, I've got ninety eight percent on my tests, and a cat will go, well, what happened to that two percent?
Speaker 3: Champion step in? What happened? They're sweety.
Speaker 4: You'll never love me.
Speaker 11: See.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I find this interesting because I do find like cat owners are just a special I'm going to annoy so many people with this and I'm probably gonna be hated, but cat owners just they're a special breed in themselves.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 10: To have a cat that craps in the house, yeah, I can't deal with it. Whereas dogs, at least with Tanknory, when they paint me off, I can throw them outside and go go and have dog time, and they go and crap on the lawn and I don't have to deal with them.
Speaker 4: What will say?
Speaker 6: Those the perks of a cat, though most cats will go and crap outside and bury it.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: Really, they're very efficient with that. Outcat does. Yes, he tiptoes around and buries it, and he's very like sometimes I can hear him as well, he's like.
Speaker 11: Gross, it's okay.
Speaker 10: Well, any house that I've ever been to with a cat, they've got a kitty little thing in the bathroom and it stinks.
Speaker 6: Versus my dog used to pull itself and it's sleep in very different worlds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, vastly in continent. That dog was right towards the end. The cats actually bury their own poop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're very self sufficient. Don't pooh around on that. But no, no, they're not like dogs at all. They're much cleaner, and they don't wee every around they are trying to and they do that thing actually where they we it's sort of sprays and spurts off.
Speaker 3: Cats.
Speaker 4: Cats suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's where dogs don't like when you take a dog for a walk and they like sniff trees and stuff.
Speaker 3: Is that because a cat has projectile peed on it? Potentially that's that's them.
Speaker 10: So someone told me once that when you walk your dog, it's like us reading the newspaper.
Speaker 11: If you walk your dog and they get to.
Speaker 10: Smell everything, and that's why you shouldn't rush them, because it's literally them reading the newspaper of the neighborhood, seeing who's around, what animals are around.
Speaker 11: What's happening, what's the four one one? Literally?
Speaker 10: So now when I walk, I go tang. He is into every thinking. I'm like, you know what, mate, I'll wait for you.
Speaker 11: Do you do?
Speaker 5: You've just got this image of my dog putting on its glasses on a Sunday morning and just reading you know, the Sunday.
Speaker 11: May Literally, yes, as they walk around, that's good.
Speaker 4: I can see your dog reading something like a Murray Claire.
Speaker 10: A Cosmopolitan and your dog's going straight to the sport.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Hair, dog's going straight for the Playboy?
Speaker 6: Yes, I see you know your Battle of the bag as well.
Speaker 4: Two tunes.
Speaker 6: One thing it is gold this week off the back of austral is outstanding gold in one of the games. So I've gone with Kanye West gold Digger seen.
Speaker 4: And Joe's wasn't he yesterday? So we had to choose four. Thank you you have gone with Sam Sparrow Black and Gold. Can't be disappointed. It's actually a good.
Speaker 13: Chune to the Great Tune Newsree Abby and producers, are we mailed that selection?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good stuff? Girls? All right, I feel like.
Speaker 6: This tit's going to be really really close because you are you're on fire.
Speaker 4: I think it's six weeks in a row.
Speaker 3: Just stop doing that, stopped talking up a big game.
Speaker 6: So now it's thirteen twelve in my favor. This could be a monumental moment in Battle of the Bangers in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: This could be winning week number seven.
Speaker 6: This could see this could see me the Sydney Swans officially bow out of the finals race.
Speaker 4: It was a black or form man confidence.
Speaker 13: Okay, guess so if you're catching up, The score at the moment is twelve to thirteen, Hazy in the lead.
Speaker 5: This week was.
Speaker 13: Incredibly tight, so of course the theme was gold because of the Olympics. People have strong opinions on these songs. It literally came down to six votes.
Speaker 4: Six votes. Oh my gosh, drumroll, I really do.
Speaker 3: Winner. It's Jody?
Speaker 5: Are you actually seriously serious?
Speaker 13: Six votes is all that was in it? Black and Gold?
Speaker 6: Jody O wow, absolute stitch up to everybody who voted for Jody, Like, put your head and growing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, is he not going to be happy with this?
Speaker 3: Thank you for my song?
Speaker 6: This swears you can take credit because now I'm taking credit Me.
Speaker 4: Is Sam Sparrow, Black and Gold. Best swam out of yourself?
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe's let's talk about arguably one of the greatest athletes of all time and the moments we all discovered that Lebron James is indeed human right A bit of a viral moment he found himself when he reacted to the crowd during Team USA's eventual blowout against Brazil and choose quarter final winn.
Speaker 4: Of the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 6: But apparently the standing ovation and applause from the fans of Bercy Arena wasn't for him.
Speaker 4: Oh No, that's awkward, isn't it.
Speaker 6: James waved while he sat down on the band and pretended to put a crown on his head.
Speaker 4: That's like his big thing, because he's the king. It's King James.
Speaker 6: So it turns out that the warm welcome was meant for French swimmer Leon march hand. James is apparently shown on the JumboTron, which might have led to some confusion. That's like when someone you think is waving to and you're like, hey, how are you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's embarrassing, isn't.
Speaker 4: It super embarrassing?
Speaker 6: Why do you feel like you would be the queen of embarrassing moment?
Speaker 5: Because I have a long and rich history of saying stupid things and making myself look like appeal.
Speaker 4: The whole speak before you think, oh.
Speaker 5: My god, so what about this? The other I don't even offers to tell this story. I was at my kids dance school the other day and the lovely, lovely, gorgeous lady who helps it was sitting behind the desk, and because I like to tell like.
Speaker 3: I like people to tell me if I've got stuff on my face, I.
Speaker 5: Said to her, Oh, you've just got a little bit of like a bit of makeup in the corner of your eye.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: And she was like, oh, okay, yeah, that's the skin cancer that I.
Speaker 13: Just got.
Speaker 3: Cancer.
Speaker 4: Please don't bring that up.
Speaker 3: Recently had removed.
Speaker 6: Thank you, but thanks thanks for aggressively noticing and bringing that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that and humiliating me.
Speaker 6: Perhaps you like to speak without thinking sometimes as well.
Speaker 10: No, I actually I've got something that happened the other night. I was at an event and a woman that I know is on the other side of the venue and she's mouthing to me like and touching the like as if she had a watch on her hand.
Speaker 3: She's going, do you need to go?
Speaker 11: You've got to like its time to go.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking my head, you've booked me until seven thirty, like, no, I don't need to go, you need quarter to seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm mouthing back, going no, I'm fine, I'm good like this, and I realized the woman.
Speaker 11: Next to me grabs my arm, like, oh, she's talking to me.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she had to go and leave to get a plane.
Speaker 11: And I'm They're going, no, no, I'm fine. If I was thinking, Karen's talking to me, no, Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's been twice in a week when I have seen in fact, this guy is a good friend of yours, and I thought that I have seen him on two separate occasions, and I've waved, and then as I've gone past these two separate individuals, I've gone, that's not him.
Speaker 3: It is not him at all.
Speaker 6: That's tough, and it's too late to backtrack and explain the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too late to go. Excuse me. Can I just drill down on this.
Speaker 10: I did an age thing as well. The other day was interviewing somebody and I said, oh, you must be Nana and she goes, no, no, I'm just the mom.
Speaker 11: I just look old. I died on the spy. I said, I mean nana like the baby's nana like this, and she was. She laughed, and I thought, oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Just feel like you buried the lead on that. That's bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, Joe's what about the other day we went to Fitzi's house. Yes, I have a look, so he said, we're in the area, said, come in and have a look at the house, will show you around.
Speaker 3: Can I have a look at my mansion?
Speaker 4: It was the first time that i'd met Bj, his beautiful wife.
Speaker 6: Yes, but you feel you see Bj via Fitzy's Instagram a lot, so you feel like you know it, do you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we'll chatting away up nervously, chatting, trying to make her laugh and all these types of things. And we're talking about kids and how easy it is for especially young boys to impress parents, particularly in adolescents. All you have to do, she said, And we've said to the boys, all you have to do is say to parents, would you like me to.
Speaker 4: Wash the dishes?
Speaker 3: She'd like me to help with the dishes, and.
Speaker 6: The parents will always say no, you don't have to do that, but I love you for life now. Yeah, So about ten minutes later we left and as we're leaving my seven BJ, Hey, BJ, would you like me to do the dishes? She clearly forgot the conversation. She goes, no, that's fine, thanks, And then in that time Fitzy turned up, but he hadn't He wasn't there.
Speaker 4: For the initial conversation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'd explained the whole thing, what exactly would happen otherwise He was like, what.
Speaker 4: The hell was that all about?
Speaker 11: You left? And they were liked Bej's like, invite him again.
Speaker 3: It was so funny though, because.
Speaker 5: I knew Hazy would have problems playing a cool and I was like, Okay, as we're walking in the front doors and mate, do not outstay. You're welcome, all right, We're gonna have to leave after like half an hour, and he gives this one and goes, yeah, I don't have to be home to all. At least seven o'clock tonight, there's me driving home along the SB and Hazey is still up there having a beer at nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: At nights out behind.
Speaker 3: Out whatever. We walked into the spare room and you go, oh, well, I guess this will.
Speaker 5: Have to do.
Speaker 6: Driving X. We're an angry bunch on the road in South Australia. We've all got our X.
Speaker 5: Well, now you've had a crack at people for being too polite on the roads and letting other motors in.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can ever complain about that.
Speaker 6: I know, because what I'm saying is to impress one person, you shouldn't piss off three or four.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh you're the person, aren't you?
Speaker 6: You be like stop everyone stop, everyone stop, let that person in.
Speaker 3: Everyone, everyone. Look at what a good person I have.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 10: Jody wouldn't be Jodey wouldn't be concentrating no offense, and she'd just drives straight through them, straight out of my way.
Speaker 4: That's someone that's like good Karma's coming my way.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I can't stand that? I just I can guarantee you do. It is people that pick their notes.
Speaker 4: You're damn right. I picked my nose and I'll be like I bet you do.
Speaker 6: It is a safe space with no judgment from the outside world.
Speaker 5: Surely you are not wonder woman. You're not in an invisible plane. Remember she's having a visible plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're not her.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 5: People can see you with your finger firmly wedged up your nose picking a winner.
Speaker 4: It's dangerous.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I do it with a finger in each nochrile, and I'm not even steering anymore to steer with my knees because I've got both index fingers in both nostrils.
Speaker 5: It is okay, but I feel the need to clarify that is not what you do.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 11: He gets his big toe in there as well.
Speaker 4: Very olympic. Let's go to Lockley. Is it, Rosemary? Good morning to you. You're big driving Nick?
Speaker 12: Good morning guys.
Speaker 14: How are you good?
Speaker 3: What is it? Rosemary?
Speaker 14: It basically is when I'm driving and other driving other drivers are driving right up my butt, Yes, tailgating.
Speaker 11: Get out of my bar?
Speaker 5: Is it because you are in the right hand lane in the overtaking law.
Speaker 14: I'm in the left lane and I'm going to the speed that I'm supposed to be doing. Yes, And it's just like right up close. If I'm to break, I literally am going oganrym, Rosemary.
Speaker 4: Do you do you take them on? And do you purposely slow down?
Speaker 6: Because the big issue with tailgating is that it makes it makes a person speed and they shouldn't have to.
Speaker 14: Yep, sometimes I do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, I'm literally hot enough.
Speaker 14: I'm like, okay, I'm just going to go a little bit Flowers.
Speaker 4: Like said, get out of my bum that's way and go.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey going guys, good watching me? What is it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 16: Sorry, I'm just going to put you on speaking because I've stopped driving.
Speaker 4: Now you good mate driving.
Speaker 16: So my driving I did have two, but I'll just give you the one that really annoys me the most is when you're driving along and you've got a lane clearly ending up somewhere because there's roadworks or whatever, and you get those cars that floor it up that lane and then trying.
Speaker 3: To cut in.
Speaker 11: They try and cut in, and they always get in.
Speaker 4: Someone always lets you know.
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm like I'm not letting them in. I'm not letting him in, and the person in front lets.
Speaker 5: Them, and I'm like, I feel way, But sometimes I feel like waite. In my defense, sometimes I feel like that. In that situation, you've sort of committed and it's hard to pull out.
Speaker 3: You can't just.
Speaker 6: It's next time someone does that. Wait, it's probably shut.
Speaker 16: I'd probably let Jodey in, but.
Speaker 3: You appreciate you. Erin from Dafron Park. Good morning, Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 3: What's your ick?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: When you have a clear speed tigme and then somebody's.
Speaker 13: Doing ten k's under say at sixty, and they're doing fifty the whole way down the road and there's like three four five.
Speaker 14: Speed times saying sixty, I'm like, oh, my job, I have.
Speaker 3: To get to places on time.
Speaker 14: So it's start to night there surs my head in.
Speaker 4: It's actually dangerous, Yeah, dangerous speed limit.
Speaker 3: It's more dangerous to.
Speaker 4: You just stated speed around sixty.
Speaker 13: If you don't give away, they're a hazard because they're going solo and I need to get where I'm going.
Speaker 9: Making me road rage.
Speaker 4: It's got stuff to do. Aeron has got stuffed.
Speaker 5: Like you say, it is dangerous. I'm a little old lady and I'm right after. I'm thinking, hurry out, what are you doing?
Speaker 10: She was doing like thirty and a fifty. And then as you go past. You know, she was looking at the streets sign. She was obviously lost, and then I fairly back.
Speaker 11: She was old, sorry for yelling, but also get out of my way.
Speaker 6: But also we felt bad because she ended up on the O barn. You spoke about this as well, Jodes. That's those who have these sort of engines.
Speaker 3: What is the point of that?
Speaker 10: Do you want to know the biggest most controversial thing about Andrew Hayes go on.
Speaker 3: He definitely hasn't got one of those on the used to.
Speaker 6: Go and I had a little hot dog on the muffler. Oh my gosh, I was so lonely.
Speaker 11: Couldn't He used to roll down the street going hey.
Speaker 4: Baby baby, listening to techno music.
Speaker 6: But sometimes depending on the song, it actually works.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I can't let this go. Let's just be clear. You had a hotted up goal.
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my gosh. And coincidentally, every time I did was in the goal. I never had to say that just wasn't a thing.