Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiicol Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining.
Speaker 2: Us today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I'm Britney Saudis and I'm all right hey, and.
Speaker 2: This is High Scroll as the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: If it's trending, going viral, or has your gripped, we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It coming up with this episode. I've been away in bar and over the weekend. I tell you about all the drama that went down.
Speaker 1: Plus I'm best friends with rehethe Maston.
Speaker 2: Plus while recording this episode, we actually discovered that someone has blocked me on TikTok. Stick around, because I think we're going to keep that audio in the episode, and you're going to see the unveiling of.
Speaker 1: Me calling someone out someone out for blocking me on TikTok. Love my goodness, And this week's main topic has Matt lusted and he's gone on a bit of a rampage.
Speaker 2: Oh I have gone on a rampage, but I feel so good after doing so, send.
Speaker 1: A little therapy session for you, just letting the seam off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, deal me in, dol, let's go.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning like you. Oh, you're getting into it for once.
Speaker 2: I've come round. I've come round the.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Is it really a good morning though? Because it's twelve oh seven, oh, good afternoon.
Speaker 1: We've changed our record time, so now I'm gonna still say good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing a little bit later than normal, which the traffic's different for me at this time o day. But I know that's why I was a few minutes late, which you'd think it's random, isn't it.
Speaker 1: What middle of the day the traffic is more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you'd think earlier in the day it wasn't. I don't know. Lunch breaks. I guess everyone on there get going out lunch break, trying.
Speaker 1: To fucking go out on their lunch break and come back.
Speaker 2: Good day meetings. Who knows? Who cares? We're here and welcome to another week of us some talking shit, not bringing any value to the world and wasting your time. Thanks for being here. How was your weekend, Brick?
Speaker 1: Oh, my weekend was great. Actually, you would have seen what I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do? Remind me because I've forgotten. Sorry, I had a busy weekend.
Speaker 1: I was hanging out with Reese Maston.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, my god, that is the most random thing ever. Tell us a story, please.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the girls in the Fate warehouse are massive Recee Maaston fans. I'm talking. They've been fans of Reese Maston since back in the X Factor days. They have photos with him from when he was a little teenager and now they're like twenty seven and still a fan. Anyway, it was Friday afternoon, So every six weeks at Fate we do because our warehouse and office are separate, like they're like ten minutes apart from each other, so our office team and warehouse team don't often get together. So every six weeks we have a Friday afternoon catch up where everyone knocks off an hour early, and it alternates. We go from the warehouse to the office. So it was the office's turn, so all the warehouse girls came over. We give drinks and nibbi's and everyone just has like a Friday Arbo Bevy Bevy gino. Anyway, just randomly, a couple of the warehouse girls said we're going to see Reese Maasin tonight and I'm like, where not at the Stag, It's just this like pub in Newcastle, just like a dingy old pub, like I like pubs like that. Yeah, And then I don't know why, but I don't know. I think I was like, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming. And then all the other girls who are in the office team like yeah, I'll fuck it, I'll come here, I'll come here, I'll come and we're like fuck it. So then we're on our phones booking the tickets thirty four dollars nice, and we're like, fuck it, it's just at the local pub, like it's at eight pm. Who cares. So we were just we all left work it four and said see you there kind of thing. The meet and greet tickets were eighty and a couple of the girls from the warehouse got the meet and greet tickets nice.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, why didn't you?
Speaker 1: Can you fucking imagine I should have just sits and giggles. Actually, you know what, let me play this out because one of the girls in the warehouse got reesed to record a video for Fate. Oh no, because it's Fate's seventh birthday this month. Okay, so happy birthday to Fate.
Speaker 2: Let me play. Yeah, hey that happy seventh. We love you. Hope you could be here, but next time eighth birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he's saying, we wish you could be here.
Speaker 2: I was there eighth birthday.
Speaker 1: No, he said, hopefully next year you can be here for the birthday. Does he know the owner is out waiting to see.
Speaker 2: His show and also him talking to Fate the label like as if it's a human entergy that can just show up. He's literally thought, someone's legal government name is Fate Label. That's random anyway, so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to the pub, had some chips and gravy in the pub. That was fucking great. Smash down some vod Colime sodas. I will say though, I always order a Vode Coalime soda, like that's just my go to drink on a Now it's easy, drink it easy. They had smirn Off and I guess I haven't drank Smirnoff for a long time. That shit's revolting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck it's in a because your cruse is a vodka cruz is a smirn.
Speaker 1: Off aren't they No, aren't they their own brand? Or maybe I don't know, but like, I don't really make vodka at home, Like I don't make vodka sodas or whatever scratch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what, I'm going on a tangent. But I am going to be making vodkas at home, not from potatoes, because A J and I are doing our Renolds right now and we're getting one of those taps that has soda water in it. So I'm absolutely going to be making my own vocal Im sodas at home.
Speaker 2: I thought a new business venture there and I'm going.
Speaker 1: To be made love to make it alcohol brand.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm such a vodka snob. I do do a gray Goose if it's on offer, but I will only ever buy for myself.
Speaker 1: So rock oh yeah. See, Well, when I go out, like I only really go out to you know, restaurants or whatever, and if I order a vod col, I'm soda. I just never pay attention to what the vodka is like, it just tastes the same. And then at this pub I sipped it and I'm like, what the fuck is this? And then I saw the smiron off botto. I'm like, hmm, that's it. Tastes like my eighteen year old days. Anyway, we saw Reese Maston and I've got a few thoughts. First of all, we made a hilarious video that I'm sure you've seen on TikTok or my Instagram where I say I hope she plays love Story and then Grace goes, what the fuck are you talking about? This is Race Maston at the pub anyway, if you haven't seen it, you need to. And there was a girl performing before Reese, and then he came on and he was fucking really good and I'm gonna say it, he's really hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that Race Maston.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you what it is that's so hot. It's just musicians in general, Okay. It is just that, like they have like a sex appeal about them, and especially the way he was performing, Like I sent you a couple of videos.
Speaker 2: Man, it was like he's so hard. I'm sitting there going I don't know, but this blurry, dingy pub video of Reese maas and looking sweaty and I can't even see it.
Speaker 1: It was really sweaty in there. But I think it's just like the stage presence of like a musician and them just like really singing into the mic and like being all sexy in the confidence of them singing on the stage, like it's just giving hot to me, just saying okay. Yeah. And aside from that, he's actually a really obviously he's a talented singer, but he's really fucking good. Yeah, like really good to see live. Didn't he win X Factor or something? Yeah, But like he's just fucking a really good singer. And I think he's doing obviously like a regional tour at the moment.
Speaker 2: Give him a shout out then, Primo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check it out, look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm sad I missed it now. Yeah, well for thirty four dollars, it.
Speaker 1: Was worth every bloody penny.
Speaker 2: I think I charged more for my shots.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it was so good and like the band was great and they just were getting so into it. I just love live music. Actually nice, I'm just saying it now. I love I would much rather go to a dingy pub and watch a great band than like go to a club or whatever. I'm in my band era.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so glad you had a fabulous weekend. I had a fabulous weekend as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you went away.
Speaker 2: I've been barren. I've been barren.
Speaker 1: Bed Darli fly from Sydney to Byron Fluda.
Speaker 2: Balon, I let me tell you right now. I'm going to tell you. Right now, I'm going to give you my official Byron rating. I'm going to tell you what I felt felt about the whole thing. I was up there for the for a wedding, Tanya Hennessy's wedding got married to Thomas and it was a beautiful, beautiful day. Oh my god, Tanya Hennessy looked incredible.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, And I'm waiting because she said, you know, she had an unplugged you know, I love an unplugged ceremony, and I appreciated that. So no phones during the actual ceremony.
Speaker 1: Don't you love how people always say that and then there's like the NaN's up the back and they just like got their phone out as the bride's walking down the aisle, like they don't acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: But thankfully everyone was very respectful of Balin didn't do I didn't see anyone because I was watching. I was ready to do a tap.
Speaker 1: Of the shoulder and or Nan or Auntie up the back, just with the phone out anyway.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the wedding was beautiful. I am waiting on tenure to post a photo because it said, like, take all the photos you want, but like, don't post anything until we've posted our photos, which is a pretty standard thing with weddings, Like does that.
Speaker 1: Even apply, Like I don't know all the rules when it comes to weddings, but does that also apply with you even just posting a photo of you?
Speaker 2: So I wasn't sure. So I haven't ye because actually, let's talk about this, okay. But I've been conflicted because I'm like, surely I can post like my own outfit and just a photo of.
Speaker 1: Me and there's nothing that was my wedding.
Speaker 2: But then I also think so then I'm like, oh, well, I should just wait and respect that, like and put up nothing of the wedding until they've put up there. But then I'm thinking she's gonna put up her photo and then I'm gonna go, oh, it's my turn to put postmarks. And now it's like, oh, I've just like I posted straight after she's posted her one, and so I'm like it's all a bit It is weird.
Speaker 1: I actually saw a video on the weekend you know how brides do. Here are some controversial things like that I'm doing at my wedding, and she said one which was fantastic, and I'm all for this, Not that I'm having a wedding or anything, but this would absolutely be something that I would say to my guests. She said. The night before they're doing like a welcome drink or whatever and like mingling. And then she said to all of her guests, on the night of my wedding and on the day of my wedding, if you don't happen to come up to me and talk to me, or if you don't happen to say goodbye, that is fine, because you know how like a wedding is just oh, we better go and say something. Then we better go and say bye and let her know that we're going. And I feel like, for the poor people getting married, the whole night really is just going around thanking everyone for coming, and like, I feel like they don't even get any time to enjoy themselves because they've got to go around to all the tables and say thanks for coming. She's like, it doesn't matter if we don't talk on my wedding night. Just have fun and you don't need to come find me when you're leaving to say bye. Just have your fun and then go. And I was like, I love that. Good.
Speaker 2: Actually I really like that because now they think about it, that was like it was like you go and say at the end of the night. I was like, bye, you know, love ya, see you. What else? Be annoyed? And then someone else comes in and they're saying bye, and then I'm waiting because I haven't finished saying it.
Speaker 1: But annoying for the people getting married, because then there'd be one part of the night, well all night where people going where off, thanks so much, is beautiful, congratulations, you just like fuck off, just go home and let me have fun. That would one hundred percent be a rule of mine. I do not care for you to respectfully say bye, yeah, let me have fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was beyond that. Actually that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It was nice. The wedding loved it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so beautiful, like a TENA just looked absolutely incredible everything. And you know what I will say, I'm so glad that they just stuck to the nitty gritty fuck. I hate a wedding that just wants to put in all these fucking fluff around things to just fill the day and fill the space. And we're suddenly we're doing a hundred things. And the ceremonies an hour long because you've got bloody dogs bringing in rings, and you've got someone coming in via helicopter, and you've got seven people giving all of these, you know, like little poems. They all read a bloody poem, and then they've got the vows and then they do this and that and that. I'm like, just say I do and move the fuck on, you know. And they did a great job at that at the weekend, at the wedding that I was at, and then even the reception, you know, there were just there were just four speeches. They were spread out. The MC was fabulous, the person who you actually marries them, I don't know what you call them. The celebrant was fabulous, like everyone. The photographers were so fun. The photographers are really good at getting people in the mood to take a photo because you know, sometimes I get a fatt of you guys, you know, and everyone goes, hold your dreams. Oh my god. She was really camp and fun and like everyone just they just had like the perfect team of people to put on that day. And I just love though that they didn't stuff around with all of these stupid It was very much like, bang, bang bang, let's get through it, do all the things we've got to do.
Speaker 1: I'm loving the new era of weddings and the way people do things and all those non controversial, non controversial, controversial things. Like I even went to a wedding where the bride and the groom had their wedding photos before the ceremony, so then they like walk down the as they'd already seen each other, and then it was straight into the reception, like there was no now going away for three hours to do a photo shoot. Yes, and I just love it. Yeah, I'm all for it, especially because a wedding is honestly an afternoon, so you want to make the absolute most of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just also like why do we do those things? It's tradition, But how many traditional things have you broken in the lead up to your marriage anyway?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, actually, if you're traditional, oh, we can't see each other before the wedding because it's bad luck already, Like have you fucked before marriage? Dh? Because you've already thrown tradition out the window.
Speaker 1: To see AJ before, because I couldn't deal with that build up of like not seeing each other until you're walking down the aisle kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And also how I actually find that, Like I wouldn't want to spend my last night without sleeping next to sky, you know what I mean, Like I'm not good, I've got to do go sleep lonely in another bed by myself, and we're separate, and I'll see tomorrow at three pm. Yes, when we can finally come back together.
Speaker 1: No, I like, I like this, Matt, Like I would want to even have everyone get ready in the same house kind of thing. Like, and I not drinking with.
Speaker 2: AJ the whole. I mean not that I feel like I'll have many bridesmaids or grooms men or anything like that, Like I'm going to keep it probably real tight. But I feel that the worst part about a wedding is like the makeup starting at three o'clock in the morning, and you know, one poor bridesmaid has to be the sacrificial lamb to be the four am you know, makeup.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh, I don't know. I think I'd almost rather be the one that goes first, because then you can just go relax and drink and whatever.
Speaker 2: And sit there in your makeup.
Speaker 1: That's, you know, well, my makeup last month because I got dry skin. Yeah, okay, I don't have oily skin, so I'm lucky. I'll fucking go first, and then I can just relax as if you're waiting all day and then the makeup artist is starting to rush, and then you're the last rush job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then I can do me tiktoks and everything.
Speaker 2: Ye're true, I guess, so there's benefits to everything is in there. But anyway, Byron in general, apart from the wedding. The wedding was fabulous, love a good, fabulous wedding, and Byron in general. Okay, so you asked whether we flew or drove, did you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes ago, now Allan at airport?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay. First of all, if you're ever going to go a Byron, do not fly, or maybe fly the Gold Coast it might be easier.
Speaker 1: But Balma from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: From Byron like thirty five minutes, that's not bad, babe. It is like you know that TikTok where Maley Sarran Hanna Montana gets off the plane and goes Hello, New York, and the cow goes. That is Balina Airport, Okay, the Newcastle worse the Newcastle no taxis, no ubers, no public buses, no car rentals open. Because we came in so late on a Friday afternoon, I we could not get from Ballina Airport to Barron Bay, it's thirty five minutes away. We called the taxi, the uber. I booked an uber. It's at forty five minutes till it arrives at me. It was coming from almost the Gold Coast down to Ballin up to only take us back up to Byron.
Speaker 1: The why didn't you drive? I would have driven? Well, I guess it's two hours from Sydney. I was like, yeah, Newcastle, it might be like five hours for us to get to Byron. Yeah, then seven for you. That's a bit annoying.
Speaker 2: I mean it also takes away like a whole day of fun. I know it's fun, and next time I will road trips, but we just didn't have the time. We just had the time.
Speaker 1: I want to go from here.
Speaker 2: I'd love to have driven up and I wish I did because I would have loved a.
Speaker 1: Car seven hours and forty five minutes doesn't I know.
Speaker 2: So we flew out the flights less than an hour. Like in I thought, we'll get off at Balinar. If there's no Ubers, surely there's a taxi. No, taxis don't come out that far because there's no point and there's like three flights a day.
Speaker 1: Can if it's an airport, there's taxi.
Speaker 2: So we called a taxi and then the taxi never showed up, and thankfully these other two ladies who were in the same position as us actually had a taxi came in and we went, oh, this is our taxi and they were like, no, we think it might be our taxi. We just got a text saying it's coming, and we were like, we haven't even got a confirmation text or anything. Ubers were forty five minutes away the public bus. The last bus was at like five o'clock, and we missed that just by a few minutes. And then the car rental place shut at five as well. We couldn't get a car. There was no way we could go. So these lovely ladies thankfully let us get in their taxi with them because they were like, we're going to Byron and I, but they were going to a different, like twenty minutes away from where we were staying, and so we got in and I was just so grateful, and I was like, also, two ladies letting two men like getting their taxi like it just I was just like, this is just so I mean, obviously they knew we were gay, but still like, yeah, I was like, this is just so lovely. And I haven't had anything like this happen in a long time where someone's just been so generous to like do something like that. And I was like, when we pulled up at their stop, I said, don't worry, just keep the meter running and I'll pay for the entire trip when we get to our place, because you've done us as solid and like they were so nice that they refused to let that happen and I was like, no, seriously, like I've covered it. I'm covering it. And they were like, no, absolutely not, we will. I mean, granted, they were staying in this fabulous billionaires mansion in like Water Goes Beach or whatever it is under the lighthouse. I was like, they've got money, but I was like, you know, it's I'm going to be nice and say return the favor. Anyway. Then we he dropped us off at our accommodation. But what I will say about Byron is had a great time. Love it. If you don't have a car, you are up shit Creek without a paddle. Because even at our resort, which was then in Barron, no ubers wanted to come up the hill to get us. No taxis could be bothered getting up. We could walk twenty minutes to a solar powered train and get the solar powered train into town. I thought, lovely initiative. First is the world. Apparently you can actually get two return tickets and a lunch for thirty dollars, which is nice, I thought, gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Wait a lunch, we're on the train.
Speaker 2: I've got no fucking clue. Dune the fuck. We walked a little further down there was a dingy looking IgA. Had the time of my life in there.
Speaker 1: You weren't in the main No, we were in elements.
Speaker 2: Of Byron, which is a little bit further out right up up the coast, a little bit on the beach sort of, and a stunning place. One of the best chicken burgers I've ever had in my life. There. Honestly, when you mentioned your chips and gravy earlier, I thought I got to mention the chicken burger because it was out of this world.
Speaker 1: So maybe next time it's a flight of the gold and get a higher car and drive down to Barron, because I think that's a hour.
Speaker 2: Higher car vibes. If you're gonna fly or I would just drive. I would love to drive, because then you can do your big banana. You can stop in. It doesn't balan I have a big prawn or something. I don't know, but we could do all the big things on the way up. But I did love Byron. Byron does get a certified camp from me. I think I need to go back and experience it properly. But we just couldn't escape the resort because no one wanted to come and pick us up.
Speaker 1: Well damn. So anyway, maybe we can go one time. I think we need to only me once when I was nineteen, so I just was dumb and didn't even know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: And we planned to go to that crystal Castle thing, crystal Lamb thing, which Sky would have absolutely loved. But again, you know, thirty five minutes out and no one was gonna my thing was even if we got a taxi out there. How the hell are we getting home? And the only day we could do that was the morning of the wedding, as a wedding started at three. Yeah, we'll go out in the morning. We only ventured to the ig fucking before we went this is too much. We can't get anywhere. No one wants some bloody helps.
Speaker 1: But you would think, Byron, it's like a tourist bod that there would be ubers and taxis everywhere.
Speaker 2: I think everyone just hitchhikes. Oh, I think everyone just hitchhikes and bike rides. And I mean some of the cars we saw, all painted in all these propaganda and flags hanging out at the top and the Teddy Bear's drag and behind it on the gras I got. I thought it's very barren. But it was a nice cultural experience for me, very eye opening, because you forget when I got off the plane. Actually, sorry, I'm rambling today. When I got off the plane, I was driving through from Balina to you know, in the taxi, there was so much greenery. Am I boring? You? Am I? You're yawning?
Speaker 1: Sorry, And I'm not fucking yawn.
Speaker 2: It was so much greenery and it actually felt like I had stepped off the plane to like another country because I'm just so used to Sydney that I was like, oh my gosh, I forgot Australia could like look this beautiful and it was a really nice I was like, I've got to get out more. I've got to go do more things in Australia because I really have only been to you know, the cities.
Speaker 1: And so what you're saying is we're going on a regional coastal tour.
Speaker 2: I think, so high scrollers on the road in a van, win a Bago vibes. We'll paint it red and off we go around the country and we might we could even just take the Fatmobile and.
Speaker 1: We'll toe the fate Barron behind the Winner Bago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get onto our royal flush of the week. I've got a good one, and I think a lot of people are either going to agree with me or completely disagree. I'm keen to see what you have to say, Matt. Did you get that video that I sent you on TikTok last night?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, sorry, I never replied, but it didn't work. It doesn't What do you mean Is this the one you were like uh, this is my royal flush for the week, and then it literally said is it still there for you? Because it looks like she's deleted.
Speaker 1: Wait let me look. Yeah, I can see it, Chantel. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: No post from Chantell at Chantell Billy, Yeah, No, it just looks like this. She's blocked me. I think showed me the profile.
Speaker 1: I can see her profile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's full blocked me. She's full blocked me. No, Chantelle, I blocked me too. She's probably sick of me showing up in her for you page because I have been popping off.
Speaker 1: Before and said people probably blocked because they just a secret scene our videos.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, how do I I'm going to check if i' blocked her. No, it says block, so I haven't blocked her. What's she done? Are we about to bitch about her?
Speaker 1: Because now I want to because she's blocked you. No no offense or hate here to you, Shantell. But why have you blocked Matt anyway?
Speaker 2: And the way I can't even message her? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: I mean she doesn't follow me, so maybe I'll send her a message. Takes you?
Speaker 2: I don't care. But Chantell, what's the go babe. She probably hated one of my ads, because you know how I do the ads, and then TikTok promotes, and as soon as you open the ap she's probably I'm sick of seeing this guy's face. Well, just I.
Speaker 1: Wonder if it's more personal than that, though.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's get it on the pod. Let's get it on a close friend, Chantelle, open invitation, Come and tell me why you blocks me? Anyway? What's she done? Better? Be goode.
Speaker 1: You posted a video which I sent to you, but you obviously can't see it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: And it says this my partner and I don't share a bedroom. Every night at seven thirty pm, we meet in his room. He makes us a cup of tea, and we watch an episode of our TV show at the moment it's house. Then we part ways and both have a good night's sleep. I love us. And it's just like a little montage video of like his room and her room, I guess, And it's like she's not talking and it's just got it written on the screen. And then it has absolutely blown up two hundred and forty eight thousand likes, and then the comments are obviously fifty fifty yeah, yeah, divided. Some of the comments are. For example, one of the top rated ones with twenty six thousand likes is this is so healthy. What don't people understand? Another one said, but what about falling asleep in his arm and all night cuddles. I'm literally depressed when my man is away. Someone else has said, may a love like this never find me? Another one says, my husband has sleep apnea and I cannot stand sleeping next to him. He dies about six times a night. So much better having my own bed. Another one nah, this is actually so healthy. People who judge don't get it. You need your own spaces. Now, I have to say, I fucking love this. I genuinely love this. I think a lot of people are missing the point that they're doing this in a healthy way, Like she said, like they spend time in bed together every night, they watch their shows, I have their cup of teas whatever, and then they go to sleep and they're literally just separating to go to sleep, just the act of going to sleep. And I'm all for that. I think you would get a million times better sleep than you would with someone next to you. And I mean, I can't speak for the people that cuddle, but I fucking can't stand cuddling when I'm sleeping. Get your sweaty breath and body off me, like the heat, the sweat, like just the heat. I can't do it. I don't know how people cuddle all night long when they sleep. I've got a problem with you if you cuddle all night long when you sleep, because not for me, I'm turning the other way. I can't even go face to face because the breath going in and out of each other's now, it's not for me. I'm literally turning the other way. And if i wake up in the middle of the night and I'm all of a sudden facing day, I'm not back to the other way. I can't do it anyway. I'm all for this. And then it got me looking into it a little more, and did you know, like apparently allegedly apparently sleeping in the same bed people just sleeping in the same bed in general started back in the day when people couldn't afford to have other beds bedrooms. So it stemmed from people like being poor and not being able to afford to have their own sleeping rooms in their own beds, And that's where the whole sleeping together things started interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're talking way back in the day, like kings and queens wouldn't sleep together anything.
Speaker 1: I reckon they had their own bedrooms. Like when you think about it and you think of shows like the Queen's always got her own room and everything.
Speaker 2: Will you watch Bridgitton? Is that's what going on?
Speaker 1: But I mean, I'm all for this, Like what do you think.
Speaker 2: Matt, Yeah, I'm the same. In fact, last night, this sky is so different to me though sky could crawl up inside me if he if he could, he would just like he would make me a cocoon and sleep inside me if he could. He wants to be touching. No, I mean, I'm like, let's have a little caddle. I love you good night now.
Speaker 1: When you're just sleeping, Like I can imagine that without realizing, our sleep would be so interrupted by having someone next to us, without us even noticing.
Speaker 2: It's so funny that you bring this up because last night I actually upset him because I suggested that we moved from a queen bed to a king beard.
Speaker 1: A king bed.
Speaker 2: Was not happy. He was like, no, I don't want that. I was like, I just made a face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, I'm over I'm literally thinking that I want to set up my spare room as a second bedroom and then we can like spend our time together and then have our separate sleeps. Like you would be happier, You would have a better night sleep, no interruptions. AJ and I had a Queen bed for our entire relationship and only got a king bed last year. I think it was changed my life. That is one of the best purchases I've ever made, was king bed. Just the amount of space that you have, it's great. I'm even considering upgrading to a super.
Speaker 2: King Oh, the dream, the dream.
Speaker 1: I'm all for this. Yeah, And like, I think you'd have to do it in a healthy way, not in a way where you're like, fuck you going into my room and good night.
Speaker 2: No, but I like this.
Speaker 1: So that's my royal flush. Was seeing that video and I'm all for that. And she's blocked you. That's my anti royal flush, the fact that I shared that with you.
Speaker 2: Like, imagine if she had like a really good like reason.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, imagine if you've done something to upset Yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming she's just seen me too much. And because you know, we've been through our blocklists on close friends before I think, and there are people who I go. I just got sick of seeing the video.
Speaker 1: Shantell. If you're listening to this, or if your friend has sent you, yes, if someone that knows you has seen your viral video, you need to tell us why you've blocked Matt. And look, we won't be offended at all, even if it's really personal.
Speaker 2: You might not be. I No, surely it's not. Where's she from?
Speaker 4: Umm?
Speaker 1: She is from Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, I wouldn't have any interactions, so it's definitely I'm confident. But I'd love to get her on. Imagine she came on and I was chante.
Speaker 1: Please send us a voice message in want so we can read out why you've locked Matt. Yeah, we will not take offense. I won't, Matt may depending anyway.
Speaker 2: My Royal flush of the week is Okay, I'm in two minds about this. Let's talk about it. It's an open to save space, save space. I can say what I want first and foremost. There are layers to this story, so stick with me here. My Royal flush of the week was me seeing the Dancing with the Stars US cast was announced earlier this week. Glamorous shots came out. You always know, the Dancing with the Stars promo. It's so fucking NAF. It is the most naf naf cringe, gross, boring. Oh just it is so the opposite of camp. Okay, okay, there you go. NAF is the opposite camp. So it's Dancing with the Stars promo. Of all the promos of any reality celebrity show, Dancing with the Stars always the fucking worst. And I don't know why, but that's cheesy. It's just cheesy. The dance outfits that they wear with those fugly little kitten heels, the little heels that are only an in.
Speaker 1: I want to go on down to the start.
Speaker 2: The primo is going to be absolutely ridiculous. Can you imagine you what you post? Imagine you go on Dancing the Stars and what you post. Now, imagine them going here, go Brittany, here's the approved photo that you have to post. And if you like doing the tengo post and something kicking a heel up and you've got a little kitten heel on with diamond ties all over it. Like that's not you, you know what I mean? So all these celebs like it's not them and it's just so jarring to see them. And you know what was even more jarring to see was a celebrity in the US with an ankle monitor on and Adel.
Speaker 1: American.
Speaker 2: Uh No, but she's being held in America for her crimes by Ice, which is like the I don't know what that stands for, FBI vibes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, Anyway, she's held in America, Yes, for what for all that.
Speaker 2: She said she think she did.
Speaker 3: She got caught.
Speaker 1: She got caught up, so she's still in trouble for that.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's on house arrest or however that works. I don't know, gi facts yourself does it can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: And for anyone that doesn't know ANNADELI do you want to just.
Speaker 2: Do like a quick no, but you can.
Speaker 1: She was a scam artist and just tried to scam all these rich people out of money to create this foundation and venue. And she's just like a massive scammer. There's a great like Netflix show. Go watch it. It's really bloody good.
Speaker 2: I think everyone has watched it.
Speaker 1: Someone out there that hasn't go watch it.
Speaker 2: So anyway, because of that Netflix show, she's obviously gotten a lot of a lot more I guess famous if you can say that, than what she was when she had before the next.
Speaker 1: Really she's achieved her dream.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: And anyway, in a different way.
Speaker 2: They've put her on Dancing with the Stars. She has to wear an ankle monitor there in the entire season. She has extra security protocols that the other celebrities don't have. She has to report to her ice representative so many times a day during the filming because obviously it's a few weeks of filming. But the thing is, at first I saw this and I went, that's so fucking rogue. I'm here for it. And I'm like, camp right, I'm like, that's that's funny. I'm like, I it's I'm excited to see how that goes. Not that I'm gonna watch the season, but you know, we'll see stuff.
Speaker 1: Can we even watch it like from no, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not. But then a lot of people started to make really good points about the whole thing. And I love a social conversation, you know. I love when like something like this happens in pop culture and it just creates so much conversation around the situation. The thing with this Anadelby thing is like, it's actually a lot more problematic than I think at first.
Speaker 1: I see, I think we glorifying a criminal. Yeah, probably that's where my mind goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also Whoopie Goldberg said on The View, which I can't believe the View is still going Like I remember being sick in primary school and I'd be watching the View with my nn and the ladies are still their talk and shit each day with their profits.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's gonna be us with this podcast, going to be as I can't move high scrollers and still going going.
Speaker 2: What did you do on the weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, Brittany us down the home, we're playing bowls and this bitch Brenda did a bowl and knocked me off my fade and stuff.
Speaker 2: Turn me hamstring hands. My hands are bruce and I've got my finger jammed in the door the other day. I look at the blood blister on it. You know, us in fifty years, no longer talking about pop culture, just all our geriatric issues.
Speaker 3: Now I can't record this week. I'm going for me byopsy, so you'll have to close. Friends, I'll tell you all about that. What age do you have to do the Pooh test for the prostate or or the bow cancer.
Speaker 1: I think I saw something on the TV this morning actually that I think it was bow cancer that they were talking about. And you can do an at home test every two years.
Speaker 2: I think when you're fifty or sixty you get sent they send it in the mad a little poo kid and you're poore.
Speaker 1: Usually on the TV this And did.
Speaker 2: You know now these days, what a shame. Prostate exams no longer need the finger up the bump. I think you just, oh, I've been looking forward to that my whole life, you know, And I think, again, you don't get one of those till you're after fifty or something. Obviously I've never had a prostate exam, but yeah, no longer need the finger up the bum. I think they just do either blood or a swap or I don't know what it is, but what a shame. Anyway, it's obviously a little bit more problematic than I guess at first. I was excited, like I was excited at first, and I'm like, yeah, imagine all the families who literally are on house arrest, who would never get to leave the house, especially in America. What you leave the house, you get shot, especial like you know, you know, but she gets this special exemption, and she arguably has probably done much worse crimes than some of the people who have been put on house arrest.
Speaker 1: I almost want to go and watch that show again because it's actually amazing the shit that she got away with all just by light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like hell, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like it's almost genius in a way, the way that she scammed everyone into doing everything that she did, and all those trips that she went on, and those fabulous hotels and everything that she stayed at, and it was all like I forgot my credit card and people believed it, yeah, and just let her get away with it.
Speaker 2: But also I forgot my credit card? Can you put the twenty two thousand dollar bill on yours?
Speaker 1: Like she must be very persuasive. Yeah, there's also given a bit like psychotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I think it's the way she would I mean in the Netflix show. I don't know how accurate that is, Yeah, but it's almost a way that she gets frustrated at the person and like almost gaslights them into doing it for her because she's like, why do you think so difficult? Just put it on and we can like figure it out, figure it out later.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I want to watch it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't be bothered. And I never said what I never said what Wollopy Gobbog said. But she made some good points on the view.
Speaker 4: I think back all the families who've had family members arrested by ice, who have gone to the courts to get their dad or their brother or their mother back. And this woman, yeah, they gave her permission, yeah to go do this. Now should I think there's a reason. Is there a two tiered system here with isa?
Speaker 2: I love the lady in the audience going to tell it, but yeah, we'll we made a really good point there, like why is an adelt begetting this special treatment? Is it a little bit tasteless? As I said, she's done probably worse crimes than other people who are on house arrest. And also there are many people who have probably been denied release or early release or bail or whatever you want to call that, and.
Speaker 1: Do that in Australia, by the way, house arrest.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I was, we were sorry. I was up in cans and I saw someone with an ankle monitor on walking around the shops. I went where I've seen one in real life?
Speaker 1: What does it do? Like it goes on your ankle, then it tracks if you.
Speaker 2: Leave the house, just tracks wherever you are. Okay, So I think there are probably certain times you can't leave the house. Like this man that I saw with the ankle monitor on. I'm sure he like is allowed to go to the shops, but he probably isn't allowed to go to certain You might you might be restricted from certain suburbs.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered as well, Like the thing on the ankle, it's so big, Like, do you think with technology it could they could make it more small? It's like a box on the side of your foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think it's also like.
Speaker 1: Is it like the public shaming that they want?
Speaker 2: Perhaps? Yeah? Perhaps? I mean think about as well, if there's someone on the loose and they're like suspect is wearing an ankle monitor, it's very clear that someone's wearing one. They probably don't want to make any.
Speaker 1: Culture very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, I forget where I was going with this.
Speaker 1: It's your real flush.
Speaker 2: But it's well, see no, that's where I was going with this, right, because once again, good old all right hey changes his opinion as time goes and so when this first came out, I went, Royal.
Speaker 3: Flash an ankle monitor on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: That's it, like on the show.
Speaker 3: It's incorporated in their fucking costumes.
Speaker 2: Babe, they're color coding the goddamn thing.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna bling bling it out make shoes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Anyway, so when it first came out, I was like, that's camp Royal flush ankle wander on Dancing with the Stars. Fabulous. And then as time's going on and I've learned more things actually to watch? Is this good? We'll ask in our broadcast channel. You can give us your opinions in the broadcast channel. Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, join please if you haven't already, just go on to Matt's Instagram page and click scrollers and it's our little private chat. Please if you haven't already, let us know.
Speaker 2: Do you think Delvy deserves to be on Dancing with the Stars or should she be locked down in her home?
Speaker 1: I honestly want to watch. I don't know how we can watch it, but I want to watch to see what she's like.
Speaker 2: Can we figure it out? I've got some sights.
Speaker 1: Well, something big has happened over the weekend on the Internet.
Speaker 2: Matt something hurge and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows about it, and I feel like we need to talk about it, which.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I actually don't want to talk about this on high scrollers. Like I'm like, oh, like yeah, but it really was the biggest thing to happen. And I was like, if we don't actually talk about this, people will be like, one, they've clearly not got their finger on the pulse, and two like why would you not talk about probably the biggest trending story for a while. Yes, Like it's also a bit niche though, isn't it? Like there'd be people listening who wouldn't even know what's happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there'd be lots of more we'll give them an overview.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there was this YouTuber called Nikokado Avocado. He started out on YouTube back in the day. He's from America and he was a vegan hmm, and he did videos. I didn't watch him back then, but I think it was all about vegan food and healthy vegan meals.
Speaker 2: You know. I did a collab with him?
Speaker 1: No right, no, no, what? Yeah, I still have the video somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not it So it wasn't one of those. It was like, hey guys today making an eos s lipbarm go and go and check out this collaor and he was.
Speaker 1: You could still find that way I getting mixed up.
Speaker 2: With someone else. Let me fact check and I'll get back to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I did.
Speaker 2: I think I was like Karina Garcia. It was like Nicokado Avocado. It was Breeland Critters, Yeah, rillain here, which half of them have all.
Speaker 1: Become Freeland is still no, Karina is still going.
Speaker 2: Karina's still going love her and the only one I still follow.
Speaker 1: It forever is on TikTok and still going.
Speaker 2: She's well she went to our f Yeah yeah, so her content went, which was just wild.
Speaker 1: It was like kids content. They fully adult content. And then she was like really rich and like boasting it all over her socials and doing YouTube mansion tour and now she has no money and he's like talking about that and how she like crashed. Anyway, back to Nikkarto. So, Nikokarta was this YouTuber back in the YouTube days and did vegan videos. I didn't watch, so I can't exactly say, but it was all about health and being vegan and then somewhere along the line there he became not vegan, and then he started doing like food tasting mook bung videos, which is what it's called, so essentially, like over the years, and then like TikTok and stuff became popular as well, he went from like one extreme essentially to the other, and it went from veganism to then like just eating copious amounts of foods all for the sake of going viral, and essentially, I guess gained a lot of weight and then kind of made that his whole brand. And then I don't know if you saw like any of his I didn't watch the YouTube videos, but he would always pop up on my TikTok and then he was like riding around a little motorized like you know, scooter thing, but like with his shirt pulled up and he's barely hanging out and like gone bouncy bounce down the aisles in shaking yeah, like it was it turns.
Speaker 2: Rolling around on the ground with no clothes on.
Speaker 1: And then there were so many videos as well where he was like shoveling mounds of food into his face and bawling his eyes out like it was really.
Speaker 2: I think it's a fetish thing. Yeah, it could be like a feeder food fetish thing, Like I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Obviously, everyone like became really I guess worried throughout this whole thing as well, like just with the angle that he's content had gone. What do you laughing that?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just remembered I can't tell the story. Perhaps it's more a close friend.
Speaker 1: Save it for close but I have experienced a.
Speaker 2: Feeder in my life, and so maybe I feel it's I feel it's.
Speaker 1: Not okay, you're gonna tell this on close friends.
Speaker 2: I feel it's a close brain close friends.
Speaker 1: Save it for this week's close friends. Anyway, So everyone at some stage throughout this like he's obviously drastically changed. Everyone's starting to be worried, like they're watching essentially his downfall on the internet with all these crazy videos, and he like his video would start and the table is like covered in food, like a buffet of food, and that's essentially what his channel became. And then a little while ago, and I even remember seeing it, like maybe a year ago or something, he mentioned that he'd lost a little bit of weight, like seventy pounds. I don't know what pounds are by the way, and then he said, I'm always two steps ahead. And this was like a year ago in this video, and he visibly looked like he had lost a little bit of weight. And then so over the last two years, kind of he's barely posted many videos, like he went from posting all the time to him only just posting a video once every couple of months or whatever.
Speaker 2: Except on TikTok he was still uploading a oh was he but YouTube slowed.
Speaker 1: Down, Yeah, it slowed down a lot. And now just on the weekend he has appeared back on YouTube. And I think he's made a new Instagram or a new TikTok. I'm not exactly sure. We should have probably checked all this, but it's him, and he looks completely different. He looks like kind of back to what he used to look like back in the fig in YouTube days, and his entire demeanor has changed from his mukbung videos. It's almost like he looks like evil in the video. Now, you'll have to go and watch it if you haven't seen I'm sure everyone's seen it. And again he's saying I'm always two steps ahead. He said, I've lost two hundred and something pounds whatever that is in kilos and I haven't made a video in two years. Yeah, so all the videos that we've seen in the last two years are pre recorded. So for the last two years, he's essentially lost all that weight that he put on from creating those videos, and now he's like essentially pulled off the biggest social experiment ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I've seen people like people are trying to debunk this and going, no, this is an old video from him from years ago. But then in his TikTok he did like the apple dance to people like, no, this is now because he's doing the Apple dance in his TikTok, which is like a dance at the moment. And then they're going back through his old videos and picking up things where they can see the date. So there's like a milk carton in one of his videos from last year or whatever, but the date on it is the year before.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: So people are spotting dates in his videos that he's posted in the last two years and seeing that when he posted it, and like the expiry date on the milk was a year before. So then they've picked up on what videos were pre recorded.
Speaker 2: So I'm confused yeah, because I'm I'm I'm quite confused as someone who has lost some weight over the past. However, many months he was probably like same size that I was, and now he's much smaller than I am. And I'm like, it's weird because like, obviously I don't know how to put my my words, my brain, what I'm thinking into words, but basically, like that person that made the videos yesterday, day before whatever that came out on the weekend, I'm going, that doesn't look like someone who has lost weight. That looks like someone who was never actually a larger person. I'm like, where's your loose skin?
Speaker 1: Everyone in the comments.
Speaker 2: Even like if you have the loose skin removed, like you still got scars, but there's nothing on his arms from where I would assume the loose skin is like gone from it.
Speaker 1: He got really liked as well, he got really lucky, as really good, right, Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was just like I was mind blown because I was, I mean, regardless of the whole fooling the internet for two years and uploading I really couldn't care less about that, but like just the fact that like you could and it's hard to talk about this without using terms that aren't like good. But you know, bounce back is what I want to say. I know that's a you know, probably a fat phobic term to use, but it's all that's coming to mind right now.
Speaker 1: It's straight to what he was, right, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Almost like even more gaunt.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why people are saying like, nah, this is pre recorded from years ago. Like they're like, he looks exactly the same as he did before, but who knows.
Speaker 2: But I'm so interested yet me too, Like.
Speaker 1: Now I'm interested to see where he's going to take his content because he's kind of implied in his video Got You.
Speaker 2: And I also hope that he opens up about how he like, I hope he's been documenting like the whole he has. I'd love to see. I feel like there's no way you can just do that and then be like you don't get to see anything from them.
Speaker 1: I think he is part of a huge surely. I just think maybe he started like he was vegan, then he wasn't vegan, so then he started doing all these mook bunks. Notice that those mook bunks got millions and millions of views, and he's thought, fuck it, let's see how far I can take it. Yeah, but I didn't like I remember seeing his videos pop up over the years of him like doing all the food tasting videos, and I never thought that it was like an experiment or whatever. I thought that's just the path that he's going on. But it's pretty crazy to think if that if he has done all that on purpose to be like fucking fool Diiszled.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he did it on purpose. I feel like it happened. But someone also said in a comment that he was a nutritionist what and so he was a secret nutritionist. And also he's been doing cameos this whole time. My thing is, no one's seen him outside the house in two years, Like why has no one seen that person?
Speaker 1: Like a random arria? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also he's been doing cameos. But when you look at the cameos, he's like putting on double chins and things to make it look like he's bigger than he is. And then people are like, oh my gosh, well now that we know it's actually so obvious that it's like a different Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just interested to see where to from here, because me too. If you go and watch his food videos. He would act one way, but now in these new ones, it's like he's act completely different. Yeah, it's all like I got you, You've all been heeding me, and I've lost two hundred and fifty pounds while you've been calling me names. I've been losing two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm just keen to see where to from here.
Speaker 2: I'm also like, what's the moral of the story here? Yeah, Like what I mean, all this has been done and for what, Like what's the what's the end goal here? What's the result? Like, what is the meaning behind all of this Tomfooler retailing?
Speaker 1: Because I'm keen to see too.
Speaker 2: I don't understand, but I don't know. It's just it's all so bizarre, and I'm so intrigued by the whole thing because it's so bizarre and almost foreign like we But.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why he's doing it, because he just looks at the Internet and the way that everyone is and he's like, fuck and I'm just gonna fuck with these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think as well, this is like a huge moment in social media history that we will think about, like this is a SNA O'Neill vibes to me.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking of her. I was gonna say, do you remember it Asena O'Neill. Maybe this is going to trigger a memory for some of you. Years and years and years and years ago, like maybe eight years ago, a girl named Asina O'Neill came out. Was it on Facebook videos or youtub I can't remember. She was like starting to be an influencer and then she just kind of had this big breakdown and was like, fuck all of this, this is all so fake, like and had a massive meltdown, but everything she said was fucking true.
Speaker 2: You reckon.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't remember exactly what she said, don't remember her saying everyone so fake, and.
Speaker 2: It was like I remember us talking about it though and going she's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: But looking back on it now because this was in like the posing in the bikini Instagram days and getting the skinniest angle and the filters, like she was like, these are all fucking fake. This is all fake, nothing's real, and like I can't get what she was saying now because the internet was that way back then.
Speaker 2: Well not everyone on the internet though, no, Like this is what annoys me, but it was get on and go, fucking everyone's so fake, so fat? Who the people you hang out with? You, yourself, you're fake. Everyone your friends with us fake. Maybe look at yourself and how fake you are, because there are some of us who actually aren't fake and are actually enjoying.
Speaker 1: The whole thing conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm having the time my fucking life. I love it. If you think everything's fucking fake, take a look at yourself, because it's you that's fake. And when they get on and go, everyone's so fake and people just life to make money. Maybe you do, some of us don't. But you paint all of us with the same brush, and it fucking pisces me off. It does everyone.
Speaker 5: We all get this big negative thing and everyone goes, oh, fuck damn, fuck damn, and I go, well, yeah, fuck them, not me though, like some of us aren't doing it. Sorry, I'm very passionate about this, but I hate when bitches in this industry get on and go.
Speaker 2: Social media is so fake. Bitch, you are some of us are real. Some of us are actually having a fun time and just wanting to have a laugh and not taking it too seriously just because you have problems with your own fucking image and your own social media not my problem, and stop painting us all with a bad name. No, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I agree with you on that, And I think I mean some like other podcast groups on Facebook, like I think like Outspoken podcast group and whatever, and you know, because they're like a more influencer gossip y kind of podcast. I see people post in there and they're like, have a little winge about influences, and I love going and like reading all the comments because I think for me personally, even though I was an influencer and whatever, I've never put myself in that category of influences, like I see myself different personally, and same for you, Like I think when people say influencers are so fake, everyone's so fake. Like I don't see me and you falling into that category.
Speaker 2: But I think people put us in that category. Yes, that's so. It's hard because we're thrown in that categ like because I'm always like more of a content creator, comedian blah blah.
Speaker 1: Again that I think I'd like to follow the audiences, and I think anyone with half a brain can distinguish between especially now in twenty twenty four, people can see straight through people online. Back in those days when a sceneor O'Neil had that massive blow up, that's when the internet was a lot more shady, like when everything was about making money and like sponsored and lying and whatever. But now audiences are far more switched on. Anyone with half a brain will be able to see who's fake and who isn't. So that's what I think.
Speaker 2: But also sorry, yes, I agree, like this is hard to put into words. Again, I don't know what's going on today. I'm obviously very emotional and passionate about a lot of things today. But the thing is, like I think it's it's random because one of the biggest things that I hate is when people go, I don't understand how she has a platform. You fucking follow her? You like you dumbass, like you follow her. It's going to use a much naughtier word than but that doesn't matter anyway. And like they get in the podcast groups that I'm in as well.
Speaker 1: And who did you see It's like she does get over it.
Speaker 2: It's like the gossip things, and I don't care if you want a goss have a gossp But also do you not think to yourself, babes, you you getting in this gossip group or gossip for them or whatever it might be, and like bitching about these people. Do not realize you're like keeping them relevant, like and you're hanging off they're every word and posting everything. You're a fan, baby, you're a fan. Like it's you getting in there with a bunch of girls and going, oh my god, did anyone see they posted this? And you'll get in there and bitch together. I'm sitting here saying, look, I don't really care you bitch about whoever you want. But also it's mind boggling to me that you don't realize that you are supporting that person by if the let me tell you, I've said it before, the best way to if you hate an influencer, a content creator, if you hate some online, the best way to help them fail is actually to block, mute, unfollow, and never speak about them again. Because social media is all world word of mouth, it's all algorithm. So these haters that are there screenshotting the stories and then running back to you know, gossip sites or gossip groups on Facebook and writing about you know this person, well, now so many people there have now seen that. Like the amount of times that I have here's a good example. Sorry, amount of times I've seen in your outspoken groups and things like that, someone posts a screenshot of an influencer I've never heard of, and they go, oh, my god, did she did anyone just watch this? How disgusting. The first thing I do is go to that influence its profile and I watch the stories and I catch up on all the tea. I'm like, who's this? Never heard of her before, so imagine how many people are doing that? That puts eyes on that Perpson's platform. Instagram then goes, wow, this platform is getting a lot of views. We better push this out into the algorithm because it's clearly popular. And then that person gets more views on their stories, which means when a brand comes and says, hey, Wan, can we pay you to do something, she goes, well, look how many views I get on my stories. I'm going to charge you more than I usually do because suddenly the algorithm's in my favor. So your one screenshot and post in a gossip group or forum or whatever it may be, is actually so beneficial. I love it that influencer.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love when people like bring me up in those sorts of things because I go. Fuck. Yes, everyone there is going to go who's that. If you don't know who I am, You're gonna come check out my page. It's going to tell the algorithm that I'm interesting enough that people randoms want to look me up and have a look at me. It's going to push my stuff out and I get to charge more fucking money for it. So thank you. Keep talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all for that.
Speaker 2: I love that. I feel so good. I need to go and do a pilates workout or something. I've got so much energy today, I'm really riled up.
Speaker 1: We got dragged into something the other day at Fate and then it was posted in Tea Time m hm, which I'm not in Like Tea Time.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't let me in because I'm a man.
Speaker 1: Like we got posted in there. It was drama between two influences, but then Fate got dragged into it because they were talking about clothing and sizing and stuff, and then so we got dragged into it. And then like it was between them too, like literally nothing to do with us, but we were in the middle. And then like everyone was dming it to me because I'm not in this group. And then like some of the girls at work in that groups. Then you know, they come to me like, do we need to do something about this? I'm like, nah, fuck it, Like everyone is talking about fate for today, they'll be over it tomorrow. Yeah, Like I don't give a shit, But also I love it, Like as long as it's not like terrible things about us, so we've done something terribly wrong. Fucking talk about us, drag us into the drama like it's literally putting more eyes on my brand. So I was like, I fucking love this and we don't need to do anything about it. It feeds our ego, Yes, it really does.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm like, you can't cancel the uncancellable, you know, just drag me through the mud. Babes. I love it. I live for it gets the heart racing, h exciting. I don't think we said anything today that could cancel us, do you No, I think we've been pretty safe in this episode.
Speaker 1: And yes, thank god, but that's another episode done and dusted.
Speaker 2: Yep, thanks for listening, scrollers. We'll see on Friday. I got that close friend's story for you, and don't forget we upload every week. I don't know what that was. I am high today. I'm high online, all right, I've been in bar and okay, it's just in the air. I don't know anyway, Love you, gonna leave you, see you next week. Rate us five stars. Don't forget I don't know all the things you needed down below.
Speaker 1: Enjoying our broadcast on Instagram please, Yes, that's where you can chat directly with us and with the high Scrollers community.
Speaker 2: And if you can still vote for us, the link will be in the show notes. Yeah, we'll give you a reminder in.
Speaker 1: The broadcast about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but anyway, we'll forget that out next time. Anyway, I better let you go an cole monitors babing