Speaker 1: Morning, Melbourne. Just go on quarter past seven.
Speaker 2: I reckon, demon hunters will be getting a run in the household of our next guest. We'll ask him in a sec. This is Noble one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Forty Finals.
Speaker 1: Is here massive clash between the Cats.
Speaker 2: And the Lions. We'll see the winner move straight to the brelim finals. Don't miss all the finals forty action live on KO Sports. Joining us from Queensland this morning ahead of the Lions and the Cats. The Great Jonathan Brown Brownie, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys. Morning lostners. Jason. I'm looking forward. I couldn't sleep last night. So Footy Finals, that's what you are, that's what you play for as a player, and as fans we love it. Danger game tonight Adelaide and Collingwood because the loser runs into Horstorn or GWS game and they're very, very dangerous teams to play against. And I can't wait to get down to work Friday night. Them c J be close to one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Yeah, that's going to be a cracking game. But just before we get to the Brisbane game, you just mentioned the pies. There is four buses of Collingwood supporters who are leaving sixteen minutes Brownie for that eight hour trek to Adelaide. Then they watched the game. I imagine have a few frothies. What do you think that bus is going to be like? Because they leave at eleven pm tonight to drive overnight back to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Probably they're coming back tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on the win. On the loss, I reckon depending on the amount of damage on the bus. I would have thought, coming back to me some debauchery. What a party it'll be. If they get up, they might be able to get out of the stadium.
Speaker 5: I reckon. Security. You're pretty pretty tonight over there.
Speaker 3: One year where you had I think one year where you had about thirty buses come from Brisbane. Wow, two thousand and one for the Grand Final. An set went bust and.
Speaker 4: Set outline right what you guys are going to have to get on the bus at one point?
Speaker 5: Yes, so yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't fancy bunking up with acor or one of the boys for the overnight express.
Speaker 5: Unbeloeably, you're right. Laws.
Speaker 3: On the Wednesday night of Grand Final week it was still looking likely we'd catch the overnight Overnight Express, the train from Brisbane to Melbourne's just cleanough someone came through.
Speaker 2: He speaking of that cut. Did you guys see this footage flat around? He rocked up at a game, a Lions game the other day and he was in his jumper. He was in the kit ready to play.
Speaker 4: He's never going to let it go. Isn't he selling houses in?
Speaker 1: Is he still real estate?
Speaker 5: Well? He does.
Speaker 3: When he gets a successful sale, he stands in front of the sign with the sole pasture and.
Speaker 5: He does a handsteads.
Speaker 1: Love it because he still is he still bleaching the hair?
Speaker 5: Ah? Yeah, yeah he.
Speaker 3: Does from time to time. I'm not sure the goate gets as much of a bloach anymore. But he's one of the great attacker and this is his time to shine.
Speaker 5: Dominator.
Speaker 6: He was in full jumper, full get up, ready to go, and he just a quick one on tonight before we move on Brownie, because there is a lot of fire in this one, given what happened when they met last.
Speaker 7: Now is this the sort of stage that Braydon Maynard will really walk round to shoulders back ready for action.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to thought, I want to thought the boys would be into it. I don't think because of what happened, well, the boys will be a bit more amazed than what they say or maybe the language they use.
Speaker 5: But I reckon they'll be a fair bit of heat out there, no question about it.
Speaker 3: The crist boys will be having to credit the Collingwood boys for dobyin them in and then the Collingwood bikes will be getting stuck in the Adelaide bikes because they haven't got the best player out there, There'll be plenty of heating it.
Speaker 5: I worry about that.
Speaker 4: Their last few matches have also been very very close in the score. Who do you think is going to win tonight? Brownie likely?
Speaker 5: Come on, I think Adelaide. I think Adelaide will win.
Speaker 3: I don't think colling would are going quite well enough. Look, they've been better last for not but Jeremy how is a massive out so he's out unfortunately.
Speaker 4: He was in here this week.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, how's he feeling?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said he's feeling pretty good. He thinks he should be back in. Well, I mean he's got if they play. If they win, obviously they get another week off and then he thinks he should be.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, he said.
Speaker 2: If he does go too early, then there's the risk that he won't make the Grand Final if they get in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the balance, isn't it really is? Well, until we go all away and win the Grand Final, he has to be out there. So the week off before the finals, they does give him the chance with the team that will benefit the most out of that.
Speaker 6: Hey, brownie, what's it like and you've done it before?
Speaker 7: Entering a final series as the defending premiere, there's a target on your back and that target will be on Brisbane's back tomorrow night at the MCG. I mean, how would those boys be handling that sort of pressure?
Speaker 3: You know, I actually think it lessons if you talk in terms of teams targeting you. You know that is difficult throughout the especially the grow end of the season. But as the defending premiere, and once you're there, you go, bang right, here we go. We're back where we want to be, We're back in the barriers and we're ready to go. And so I actually think you just play the game for what it is, because you know whether you're getting targeted or not. Finals games there's so much intensity and so much heat in them, and but Brisbane have been in the road worries this year, like they've been unbelievable and their record away is so much better than the home records, so it's almost like they've galvanized. It's galvan I was the group when they go on the road, and you know the MCG doesn't hold any fears for them anymore, So I think that'll be in a pretty good mindset. Saw a couple of boys at the golf club yesterday, Cam Rainer Jared Barry. Jared Berry's coming back out. These are tough boys. He discarded his shoulder last week. This week he's playing golf. I did ask him that. I said, are you driving the cart?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He said no, no, hell I'm playing. So it's a good fitness there. So he'll be out there.
Speaker 5: But you know, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people coming up the highway from there.
Speaker 4: It is going to be a cracking game tonight and tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: How's this? We got tickets? Do you see the Cats take on the lines at the g tomorrow night? We've got tickets you want to Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're going to offload those now. Our finals footy is here, massive clash, cats and lines. The winner moves straight to the prelim finals. Don't miss all the finals footy action live on KO. And then of course the Pies and the Crows tonight, Brownie.
Speaker 7: What about the Sonnies?
Speaker 5: What about the sun Sun? Get around them, get around them.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, they're the underdogs against Free, but that'll be great. And as far as tickets, don't let now, I'll make Dina don't let him ring up for two because I've had to track around town to find him too, and I've just texted don't let him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the amount of calls you must be getting around from people saying, Brandie, an.
Speaker 1: Some tickets by tickets up?
Speaker 4: No tickets here, who's the biggest lit.
Speaker 5: No cash, no tickets here.
Speaker 4: Who's the biggest pest you know when it comes to asking for tickets, Brownie, biggest.
Speaker 5: Pest usually family, family members.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, that's a What about September speaking circuit, Brownie, it's quite.
Speaker 3: Lucrative if your team makes it for a chauffeur this year.
Speaker 1: You are right, I'll take the fifty cent.
Speaker 2: The great Jonathan Brown join us on the egod on you, Brownie.
Speaker 5: You have a good mate.
Speaker 3: Take care Guysson Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials