Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the Podker team is here. We are ringing one Clint stand away in Patty. It's his final night in Patterson. Then he's coming home. We saw ringing for a welfare check. Hello, Hello and work a little bug. Hello Glindy, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Hello, we've done a night out in France by laugh night out.
Speaker 1: I heard I heard Clinty is all guns blazing.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, blazing blazing is the word to do it. We're having a rap party. Who's on the pod We've.
Speaker 1: Got gen z Nandos is just pluging his headphones. Lawrence had to leave early. She got dramas with Marlow, the poor thing. Brodie's about to come in. Clinty, we heard you on a night out. I expected you to be more of a mess. You deserve.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm on the straight and arrow, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm he's just sitting Remember that time, Remember that time you left the club and you held the DJ decks in the backset of the Capital DJ on the way to the next venue.
Speaker 2: In a under gets. That's that's right. I miss you, guys. I'm just getting in the list. If I cut out, I'll call you back.
Speaker 1: Where you're heading. You're going down or up?
Speaker 2: We're going up.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we got you. Where are you going out tonight?
Speaker 2: Well, we've been at a variety of a night spot and we're just trying to find one that's open till very late. It's quarter to two in the morning. I think, who's got COVID?
Speaker 1: Who are you out with?
Speaker 2: With a variety of work people?
Speaker 1: Anyone we know? T J out?
Speaker 2: No, No, TJ is not out. T is not out.
Speaker 1: You know what room is int? We go knock?
Speaker 2: How are you all?
Speaker 1: Mate? We have money. Missed you. We can't wait for you to get back.
Speaker 3: I miss you the most.
Speaker 4: Miss you. I feel like I berely worked with you.
Speaker 2: Come back home now, come on, come on? Has it all been running smoothly in my absence?
Speaker 1: No, to be fairy, Clint. Is a crew you're out with tonight? Or presenters?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, just a crew, just a channel crew. We've been in Mars day in the south of France. It has been very, very lovely. I've got very Sunday. Send you a photo on red raw.
Speaker 1: Send us So when do you get on the plane tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night to head back to Paris in the morning.
Speaker 1: Right, and then what time in the morning.
Speaker 2: And then I'm on the countious Spirit of Australia flight and I expect some sort of airport hangar style arrival party.
Speaker 1: We will be live from the hangar. Those those little conscious kids are going to sit there in their gown until you touch down. Clint. I don't know if you saw the scenes this morning of them touching down Australia. It was Today's Show Alive. It look great. The Quantas chore started, still coy straight home. The gold medalist get off the plane first from the back, so I meant all the people that didn't win a medal have to stay seated so they could walk down. And then the best bit was the Quantas squire finished and there were still athletes getting off, so they just started to get the r They did three rounds.
Speaker 3: They'll be singing for you.
Speaker 2: So guys, so I'm heading to the straight to the log. Bobby lives and the logis on Monday.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we remember what happened last year, don't we.
Speaker 2: I know, I know I'm unsupervised as well.
Speaker 1: You No, no, we're going to send someone with someone, are we? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Send who's coming?
Speaker 1: We're not telling you a sponsor. No, No, we're gonna we're gonna new check. Heead phones on. We're talking to him about the sponsor. We're sending someone will be with you. Also, you're going to love this because I know last year you were like, we need someone to read the news, and we're like, you're the news guy. We're actually going to get the news read by someone. So you can just be oh, well you can just be present.
Speaker 2: Who's reading it? Raymar good?
Speaker 1: Many worse than last year. Oh my friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, brow are you?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. I'm good to set fire up. We're just about to enter a night spot, so I've got like literally thirty seconds until I'm walking into Duftore.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm excited for you.
Speaker 1: We'll let you go go and have a blinder. We will chat with you, okay tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, bye bye bye baby.
Speaker 1: He was going in a lift and he said he was going up love that. Well, now I've got a fame mate. Yeah, Oh are you going to go to Are you not going to be local?
Speaker 3: Go to the house party?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like there's no commitment. Have we got the jets back tomorrow? Yes?
Speaker 3: The back.
Speaker 1: What is he airborne now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Would he be on the plane He did.
Speaker 5: He placed a photo last night of him at Dubai Airble, so I assume he will be.
Speaker 1: What's his number? Give me the number it is, Give me the number.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say it out there.
Speaker 1: I'll put the mics down. I need the number.
Speaker 3: Here, you go, go for it.
Speaker 1: Read out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, jen Z, You're so welcome.
Speaker 1: You didn't reach.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: Would he be on Wi Fi? Should should try face Tommy?
Speaker 3: You could try?
Speaker 1: Oh you toook cool if he's on there.
Speaker 4: I went to make an international call a couple of weeks ago because we're trying to get on the show that was international, and I went to buzz to tom cruise and then my phone said, sorry, you were not permitted to make this call, and it's weird. And then I'll because my wife and I have plans. I'm on the under fifteen kids plant who can't make international calls? How many times are you making international calls? I have to call people all the time that might live internationally.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: No, I'm on the under fifteens and.
Speaker 1: This is calling on WhatsApp. He might be on WhatsApp because you might be connected on the plane. Oh, poor BASTI fucking trey table will be out.
Speaker 4: Jasus called me a guest didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Jesus was mad. Also, he's flying back on his own. No, my wife.
Speaker 3: Now he went with two, Now he's come with none.
Speaker 1: I might be getting the one away on the tour.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, jiz is Burke Tomar a.
Speaker 1: Friend of mine hooked up with someone on a plane from a mile high. That's wrong, that's wrong.
Speaker 5: I don't get that set on a plane.
Speaker 3: Well I'm I'm right at the top, so it doesn't really bother.
Speaker 1: You're in the point. He remember, because you bought the credit card, you got the points. When this happening or what when I bet my three kids? It's not happening.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm definitely going Have you bought the credit card yet? I do have it.
Speaker 1: I want to buy a toy today, Okay.
Speaker 3: What type of I don't know, just what type of toy?
Speaker 5: Clothes?
Speaker 1: You said you want to wear clothes before? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just started shopping. Do you want to go shopping?
Speaker 3: You might be a bit he's too brandy for you.
Speaker 1: Although you're brandy, he's alternative.
Speaker 3: Look out he dressed the part today he did.
Speaker 1: Just what attractive was coming. I would like a nice silk onesie like like.
Speaker 4: Like match suit, a match suit?
Speaker 1: Where can I get a matching suit? My pants and a shirt like a set? Do you regon I should wear like suits in? Yes, with sneakers, t shirt suit, jacket pants.
Speaker 3: No, you need to wear your wide leg pants posting a straight Can I dress you one day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you want to wear the wide parts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: With the Nike shoes button up top? Oh?
Speaker 1: You reckon? I wear a button up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can wear it.
Speaker 1: Wear a hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll let that one slide.
Speaker 1: With the wide part, with.
Speaker 3: The wide pant, those shoes and a button up.
Speaker 5: Do you mean to bring my no briom hat in?
Speaker 1: You were my no Briom hat? I look like yeah, no, no, no no, I look like a fucking life saver.
Speaker 3: I mean to be fair.
Speaker 1: You could Jewish life saver.
Speaker 3: You could literally wear but what it is?
Speaker 1: Are you a Jewish life saver?
Speaker 4: A Jewish life saver might as a life saver.
Speaker 1: That's right. You hate the ocean.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm the life saver.
Speaker 4: You could literally wear your life gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got my cutrigants. I used to be a lifesaver growing up. I actually made state championships. Yep, the little cap.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I was pretty good at. Well, there the pipe, the hose in.
Speaker 5: The ground, flags that.
Speaker 1: That came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually made state championships all the way from Port Dougie and used to go like to Goldie and stuff to compete.
Speaker 1: You really, Yeah, yeah, Flags, I was pretty good at Flags. I pushed those other kids out of the way to get that piece of hose.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I was used to got my bottle. I just need the better hose over there. I'm gonna get there. First.
Speaker 3: I was used to swimming with the crocodiles, and then I didn't realize what a big wave was. That's fine.
Speaker 1: What do you like.
Speaker 3: I'm knee board, I'm good I water ski.
Speaker 1: You look like a water scare nan. You look like the guy that had dried the boat, right, you'd be the guy that sits in the reverse seats off.
Speaker 3: Filming money. Yeah, I did compliment. I feel like I do really weird sports.
Speaker 1: We're playing squash today. Raygun joins Jimmy Fallon. It's not the a ray gun.
Speaker 5: God, this is breaking.
Speaker 3: This is breaking news. Yeah, it's Rachel something blast or something.
Speaker 5: I want to bring something up that's been bothering me for weeks and I keep meaning to mention it on the.
Speaker 3: Mexican music.
Speaker 1: Remind me we need to do a special shout out tonight. Oh yes we do, We'll do us this. Let's go another round. Oh yes we must.
Speaker 5: If we get another coffee.
Speaker 1: I could do a little picolo.
Speaker 3: What did you want to bring up? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm okay. One of the most annoying things.
Speaker 5: I love this new building, that office, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: But it's like when it's toilets.
Speaker 5: But in the men's toilets, the stall doors the gap doesn't isn't quite.
Speaker 1: So every time I'm washing my hands.
Speaker 5: And I look in the mirror, I can see someone from sales in there.
Speaker 4: Every time, it's very people looking at I know what you mean exactly. You can just see and you can make eye contact with someone to the point where you can recognize them, which is.
Speaker 1: Can you go again? They wrap up?
Speaker 5: So I was at the restaurant. New building, love it, new office, great men's bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't know if to say it like it's in.
Speaker 5: The women's bathroom, but the stool doors, the gap that they have where the door close over too wide. So when I'm washing my hands at the mirror, I look into the mirror and behind me I can see someone using the toilet and it's like every morning, and it's so confronting. It must be confronting for them as well. And they're looking through the door.
Speaker 4: Did I have a trough?
Speaker 3: Is that what they're called?
Speaker 1: We have urinals in there? You should say?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Do you have urinals? No?
Speaker 5: Is it just people using stalls?
Speaker 3: Do you have troll urinals?
Speaker 1: Have you noticed this alert? We have your rynolds? Yeah? I haven't noticed it. I will have a look today. I like, here's a note when building toilets in a facility, it's daughter cel I like daughter ceiling room, not fucking plywood keeping us apart. No, we are not animals. We moved into I'm still all right. We after you? Yeah, no, you go okay. When we moved into a new building in New Zealand, New Zealand, amazing facilities.
Speaker 3: Brand New Zealand.
Speaker 1: You ruining it now. They didn't play radio or music in the toilets. You could have heard a pin drop, right, and that really rattled us. So p J and I got a full blown harpest in the female tour and there's people walk in the studio, should be there. Everyone was quite thrown. And then the male tords we set up lighting, smoke machines and a DJ. I mean that's great.
Speaker 5: Like I feel bad for the people that are using the toilet because it's just like, must be horrific for them as well.
Speaker 1: Tell you what, it was fucking creepy before the harvest and the DJ arrived. People walking in seeing us set up go pros in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think you know what. The girls, the lady ladies, we do have a bit of a gap, but it's it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's should we take Gordless marketing and super guess.
Speaker 3: I've been in there, surprised through the gap in the door.
Speaker 1: Probably cut the gap.
Speaker 4: Bigger you put you put your tools into. Funny, there's no door.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I remember Lauren dropped their keys in there, and then she came out and goes, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Got the girls tours? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Remember that? He volet Yeah, and she's like, oh, I've dropped my keys in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Which is like that. He said, I'll wait in here in case she's from again.
Speaker 4: And so, which outside of my job description said no worries.
Speaker 1: To be fair, you've done a lot of ship outside.
Speaker 4: Rolled the sleeve up, dived in and just and it was is nasty.
Speaker 1: We're going through. What's the worst thing you've done outside your job?
Speaker 4: Where would you like me to start.
Speaker 1: I've worked for an announcer where I've had to go on pick something up from a car for them.
Speaker 4: Really, I worked with someone There'll.
Speaker 1: Be a random car pulling up on this street. Can you go and pick this up for me? Okay? I was I want a career? What hang on? Mike's down? Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I worked for a person who Yeah, I think I might be pregnant. No one can know this. You go downstairs, go to the chemist. You put that pregnancy test somewhere. No one will ever see it. No one can see you buy it nothing, use your own credit card. I can't have any record of it. Put it down your pants, come back up here, give it to me under the shade of darkness so no one can see. So then I had to walk down there, and then.
Speaker 1: What am I doing?
Speaker 4: He was excited and getail. I do a good job of it, but everyone would have been like that guy's clearly don't one guess Sam Pang. But yeah, that's probably the best outside of my job description.
Speaker 5: OKT nothing I had to do.
Speaker 1: I mean you barely do what we've got here for.
Speaker 5: I had to do someone's breath work video for the.
Speaker 3: About I didn't know if I even have any to.
Speaker 4: Be honest, I'd rather guard's the car.
Speaker 3: That sound.
Speaker 1: M never anything. I just have to think we'll come up with They're still guys. Are good energy today after a sad start. Yeah, no good, no, no good, poor thing you can touch the very love you. Yeah, I like this team. Will unite, will unite.
Speaker 3: That was cute. That was cute.
Speaker 1: You want to bring that out, Brady? Anything else because you've taken so much this morning.
Speaker 4: Nah, I'm very happy. We're very pleased with you. Tomorrow show, lots of stuff are we doing.
Speaker 3: We've got two cool guests.
Speaker 1: Are we doing the story tomorrow?
Speaker 4: We're doing the story.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this.
Speaker 4: We've got the great Larry Henda on the show tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Can I get the audio please of Jim Jeffery is talking about him? Larry sent him an inappropriate text message.
Speaker 4: And then we also have we're going to make finals. Cody is a very good player. It's gonna be interesting to see how they go come finals time.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 4: Last week was a little of a blip on the radar, but I think they still have the goods to potentially get it done late into the prelim ses. I think if they make the final, they're gonna be very hard to beat. With the tall timber up there, Aaron Norton, Darcy and Jamara are a very fordable trio. And down back they look a lot better now they have already Lobb and Jones kind of going back to back. In the midfield, you just can't get pasture goals and Bontepelli is good for two goals thirty at least thirty touches a game, and you just good insider out going inside four.
Speaker 3: And then Friday, we also have some cool guests here we are Friday. I won't say just yet, nothing loved, it's all penciled.
Speaker 1: Then it's what we do. We have Monday is coming back in no I love other radio stations they go, this is the biggest thing that's ever been done in mel and then you ring you made it works. The station is what he goes doing day. We were tossing a few different ideas. We've thrown out some generic lines. This will change the word I've heard that show. Yeah, something is coming? Is it the fucking six o'clock news?
Speaker 3: Like you should do the voiceovers Monday morning six A yeah though.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you know, I know a guy that does voiceovers and was an audio produce as well, so you know, it makes all the sounds of X and whatnot. He got such a good deal from the client that he does voiceovers for he has quit his job and works about ninety minutes a week. I would say, yeah, and he makes an absolute fortune. It's one of the big gambling companies. And so he does all the rates announcements and all the stuff on the apps and everything, and all the voiceovers for all the imaging and is the richest man in million.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Chick goes to work with called Joe Vanes is a she used to write a copy of Two Day. This is years ago, and she started doing voice over work and she's the girl on goggle Box. And you like when you hear that voice, it is on everything everything.
Speaker 5: Do you see in relatable Jason, I say that the knock.
Speaker 2: Is on.
Speaker 3: Lucky Jeannie. I haven't been on there a few days because the guys. I still have no tel shirt or no Wi Fi when I am at my house.
Speaker 5: So great way to get out of work, that is.
Speaker 1: I got when we were working over the dark Side. I got the voice over to have a crack at my kids.
Speaker 7: Never in the history of this household gone.
Speaker 1: The place.
Speaker 7: Changes now, Felix, It's time to say goodbye to your either.
Speaker 4: Squiggling scree Oh.
Speaker 3: I've just seen a relatable Chase post. It's about King Kong and I Jase, have you seen this? It must have been nice for gen Z to use Chase's tinny over the weekend on the Gold Coast. YEP, there was very nice.
Speaker 1: I have a small aluminium boat.
Speaker 3: A little tiny for sale.
Speaker 1: No offers yet before we forget big shout out to shout out to Sorry, Lulu and Me cheesecake. Don't talk over the credit.
Speaker 3: Lulu and Me cheesecakes.
Speaker 1: Lulu Me cheesecakes. Possibly the second best thing you can putting my mouth. I bought one for a sore at our place on Friday nights. My wife got a little bit, and she smashed the champage glass glass went through it to throw up the cheesecake. Devastated is an understatement. The lovely people at Lulu and Me Cheesecakes found out about it and sent in Lulu and Me Cheesecakes today.
Speaker 4: And they and boy were they great.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Mace dogs here, Mace. When was the last time you had something amazing in your mouth?
Speaker 6: Good e guys, how are you? When was the last time I had something amazing in my mouth? I got miss cheese last night and that place.
Speaker 1: Everything I was thinking that the other day. You drop a lot of money on food.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I didn't come in here for a lecture.
Speaker 1: Here for Lulu and Me cheesecake.
Speaker 3: How good is the cheesecake?
Speaker 4: Vanilla cheesecake?
Speaker 1: Can you get some cutlery? We're going to need a knife some place?
Speaker 6: Well, have you got a cheesecake here right now?
Speaker 3: Fifty of them?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Bring them out? Bring out the cheesecakes?
Speaker 6: Hang on, This is a bit of a sleigh, isn't it.
Speaker 1: This is gonna this is like, I'm not a cheesecake, but this is going to change your life.
Speaker 4: What looks like a bro.
Speaker 1: But it's not it's none of that on your bro cheese cake. Oh talk back, getting here, we need to move in the sing along Friday. We need to move it up for talkback. Let me play some sad music, they said, phones there, talk back, sad music for your goodbye speech. What's I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's sad, Okay. It's been lovely working with you all.
Speaker 1: Slowly for the music.
Speaker 2: It's been lovely working with you.
Speaker 1: What have you like into microphone?
Speaker 3: Love? Seeing Sampagne yesterday?
Speaker 1: What do you like about him? Feel fit at the moment?
Speaker 3: Oh sexy?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, that's inappropriate. That is he was a guest on our show. Jesus mate, you're off the route. Sorry, go on.
Speaker 3: It's being a lovely team to work with. You're very lucky. I've been listening to you since I was like fifteen, so.
Speaker 1: Way to make me feel old.
Speaker 7: You are old.
Speaker 4: We've loved having that. You've done a great job, and you've fitted in seamlessly, and you've been.
Speaker 1: You really have. Actually it's for a while. I have you enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: You've been fastidious with your work and it's been a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about him. You are welcome anytime. I hope we have not let down what it was like to work on the show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And you've done great, you've done well. You're all on fucking notice. We now have.
Speaker 4: It was your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yes, break ah. So we used to do this thing called Survivor. I don't know if you ever heard it, where we voted people. That was too harsh. So now we're just going to go to who's your favorite. Let's relax the mood. My favorite is into the microphone.
Speaker 3: That my favorite is Perry.
Speaker 4: That's a rogue selection.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's obviously got some sort of video on her.
Speaker 6: No one's favorite someone no one's favorite every now and then.
Speaker 4: It's because she sits next.
Speaker 1: He's the guy no one's favorite. I mean, I thought I was not expecting.
Speaker 4: Can we even do a top three, just to just to take the sense that was like take this win for me?
Speaker 1: That was watching a good movie and not to who the Murderer was coming. I don't know if you just missed it. Perry got picked us of the favorite.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really shattered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shop your favorite as well? So his favorite? His favorite?
Speaker 3: Calm down, that's probably the only favorite.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what you can I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To be nice and emotional. Thank you for having us out, thank you for joining us, Thank you so much. Cheesecake for you.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's crack this.
Speaker 6: Wrap her up then I'm into it. You get some of that cheesecaglers on here and this yeapity yeah, yeap yep yapper of mine.
Speaker 4: Go back to the woods. We're uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: On that note, We're off to have a shower.