Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning everybody, welcoming a Wednesday. Good morning Stannaways back in the he Good morning guys. Hello, isn't an amazing one day of rest?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The voice is back, which is amazing.
Speaker 5: You still don't sound one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm probably almost at ninety or.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think you're at ninety.
Speaker 4: What did just not talk in the clubs last night? I?
Speaker 5: I know what he did? Ida? What did he did? What I did?
Speaker 4: Well? What about what I did? First?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell me what you did?
Speaker 4: I went to assault out room room?
Speaker 3: Is that that thing that my wife sent me to?
Speaker 6: Sounds like you went to some poverty one that didn't do it properly though.
Speaker 5: He just went into a room with the salt lamp.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, this they have like they pump tiny particles of salt through a bent and it gets into your lungs and it loosens the mucus.
Speaker 3: Phlem.
Speaker 4: It's not a shocking word. Is that not the worst word in the world.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Could you really feel the effects straight away? Listen to me, Jason.
Speaker 6: But when Paul did it, it made a massive difference. Really, he didn't snore like when he's sick because he's all congested. He snores a bit. And he went and came home and slept like a baby.
Speaker 3: Because I thought it was a similar place. Like a couple of years ago, I got a huge ear infection and I was.
Speaker 5: Showing Lauren not for ear infections on it.
Speaker 3: Well, it was like just all congestion in my head. So the same sort of thing, you know, like loosen it all up. But my wife sent me to this place and I was just sitting on one of those i KA rocking chairs in a room with a salt lamp next to me. What's this doing?
Speaker 5: This is not I'm not you hate it? Are you surprised? You have loved it?
Speaker 4: I love the chimes, the one the beautiful ambulance at the chimes.
Speaker 3: Is it the place where there's a communal room as well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a couple the one when I went, the floor was salt, but they've taken that off now.
Speaker 5: I think maybe too many kids to eat it with Loan.
Speaker 4: Starring then, I don't know if it was the salt room or the marathon back to back to back watching of.
Speaker 5: This summer I turned pretty Is that what you were into?
Speaker 4: Well, I've told him, well, it was high on Lauren's recommendation.
Speaker 5: We've just started.
Speaker 4: I should I should watch, and I did.
Speaker 6: There's three seasons and apparently you've got to get to apparently season three is a banger, but there's a lot of episodes, episodes.
Speaker 4: Some of my early feedback was, was it spot on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like Tato Swift, feel quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just watching sixteen year olds get into relationships.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, take it takes you back.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I was jealous.
Speaker 5: It takes you back to summers on Talkie Beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's getting your hearts broken, the seeing.
Speaker 6: The boy till the next summer and all of a sudden they've gone from like a sixteen year old to like a man year Yeah.
Speaker 5: They changed a lot boys between sixteen.
Speaker 3: And chasing them to the talky caravanpire.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, very strong show. I'm going to go home watch more tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you up to?
Speaker 6: I'm taking the weekend off social activities, so I'm going to be doing a No, I know you did last summer.
Speaker 5: That's not what it's called summer.
Speaker 3: I know he did Last Summer's the horror film that was more like, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's the flashbacks. How they went with pretty rather than like sexy.
Speaker 5: Six Yeah, yeah, yeah, well summer turns pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: OK, sorry, back away.
Speaker 6: Because maybe by season three she might be she might be an adult.
Speaker 3: Well she'll be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a fifteen in season Oh that doesn't help.
Speaker 4: She's very pretty though, she's pretty pretty.
Speaker 3: Morning, everyone, let's get into it. This is Alex over coming up today. We've got a brand new expert joining us after seven. If you're someone that likes to go out for dinner or go on dates, you need to hear what this expert specializes.
Speaker 5: She's good. I'm very excited about.
Speaker 3: Bring a notepad. I think you're going to benefit. Not only that, we've got tickets to the F one, your chance to win five thousand dollars, and we continue our sixty thousand dollars grocery giveaway thanks to our mates at a coals to liver more.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the coals, Livermore, great grocery giveaway.
Speaker 5: It's mouth, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 5: We've got fan mail and short.
Speaker 6: Card in the mail from our po and hand written and sent in the post.
Speaker 3: Can I see the envelope fast is nicely written? Because anything dodgy, I always say.
Speaker 4: Does never have a PO box?
Speaker 5: Just here?
Speaker 4: Did you ever used to ride into any TV shows?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like locked bag triple the hell's a locked bag?
Speaker 3: What do you want to win?
Speaker 4: The year?
Speaker 5: When I worked on When I worked on Kids, it was a PO box for kids?
Speaker 4: Did you get fan mail? Oh?
Speaker 5: My god? People used to draw the most offensive drawings of me?
Speaker 4: What did you have appendages?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Kids did like look at this drawing and I looked at it and go, do what look? Do I actually look like that?
Speaker 5: I've never looked worse. Thanks Jenny, who's seven?
Speaker 3: So they actually meant it a nice way.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but they made me. That fashion they put me in was not good.
Speaker 4: People want to reach us via the fan mail. How do they do?
Speaker 5: So? Let me just check it.
Speaker 3: Ovelope, give out your PO box. Number under ninety has a PO.
Speaker 4: Box because it's very it's streamlines.
Speaker 3: Your male.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you about this fan mail from.
Speaker 4: Bloss Sorry, do you really want my post office box?
Speaker 3: And what do you mean?
Speaker 5: It's streamlines you ma, It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Clint, Well, you've got to go to empty. I got it because I was so small as a renter. I was moving around a lot, and I got sick and tired of changing my address. Right, you're moving. There was a time there where I moved three times. Yeah, on the run. I was living with my sister and her husband. I was living with friends. I was all over the shop, right, so.
Speaker 5: I thought an adult together now.
Speaker 4: Anyway, But what if the.
Speaker 5: Peo box is not in the same suburb you live? It is, it's in Richmond through one two? Did you exclusively move to frands houses in Richmond?
Speaker 4: No? No, you can get a peo box anywhere.
Speaker 5: But then, did you have to move the box when you moved? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you just retained it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you drove all the way to Richmond ject your mail France convenient from Richmond to Richmond?
Speaker 5: Does it fit in your does it fit parcels in it?
Speaker 3: Big?
Speaker 4: Does it's a good.
Speaker 5: Pass you've got a big one.
Speaker 4: Well, no, if they if they can't fit the parcel in your slot, they put it in another slot next to your PO box biggest slot.
Speaker 5: And how do you get into that?
Speaker 4: Usually you get a card in the po Jesus Cora with a code for the big slot. Oh sounds so convenient.
Speaker 5: You know, because you're a celebrity and you don't want people to know where you live.
Speaker 3: Guys, let's start giving out Clint's PO box if you're a company that would like to send him products or free stuff. What's a PO box?
Speaker 4: PO box six seven seven Richmond three one two.
Speaker 5: Is that it?
Speaker 6: It's just PO box six seven seven street name or any nothing?
Speaker 4: Richmond po box six seven seven Richmond three one two. Don't overwhelming with farm mal I quite. They can come digitally stand away.
Speaker 3: You don't have to for Richmond to get them.
Speaker 6: Sorry anyway, lovely Glenda has sent us letter. Look at it in this beautiful thank you cards. You've defined no pickies. But she said she's typed it out and then popped it in them, and it says, Jace, Lauren and Clint. I'm writing to thank you all so very very much. I'm a seventy year old Grammar. I listen to you every morning. I love you all, always laughing with it. You make my mornings. I've never phoned a radio station before or entered into competitions, but when I heard about the Coles vouchers, I found the number and I got through. I never imagined I would have received the voucher for my daughter, who's a single mother with three beautiful children with autism. She's the best mom in the world. Such an amazing job on her own. I wrung her while she was driving home from school drop offs and she had to pull over because she was crying.
Speaker 5: She's so appreciate it. Thank you, Nova, what about this bit?
Speaker 6: Love you so much. I hope the football game went well on Saturday Jays. I love watching postcards when Lauren is presenting. And last of all, I loved my weekend mornings with Channel nine with Clint with sincere gratitude Glenda.
Speaker 3: I remember her winning the Other Daughter.
Speaker 4: We love you, Glenda us anything else, no pickies, nothing, just shake the card. Anne, It's for her daughter.
Speaker 5: You greedy greedy boys.
Speaker 4: With Glenda po box six seven seven Richmond.
Speaker 5: Two lost time you checked that?
Speaker 4: Oh it was months ago.
Speaker 5: What happens if it's full?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 5: Do you get to spill over PO box?
Speaker 4: I think you do with a code to open.
Speaker 5: Jesus Chris, what is the address again?
Speaker 4: Po po Box six seven seven, Richmond three one two one.
Speaker 3: It's going to be easier than breaking into the bank seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Need one of those big astray of post Hessian bags like Santa Course.
Speaker 6: I think I've still got one in my car from when I was the receptionist the advertising agency.
Speaker 3: Someone will probably send your anthract. I'm joking.
Speaker 5: It's not a funny joke.
Speaker 4: How dare you sorry?
Speaker 3: I will open the mail for you the same showers tops of eighteen today. Yesterday was a ripper.
Speaker 5: It's nice, you know what.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm not saying no, say it.
Speaker 5: I mean it's better than last week, so I'll take it.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, that's because we've we're in spring, We've turned the corn.
Speaker 6: I don't think we're about to break today, but and it's going to be fifteen to more on Friday.
Speaker 5: But it's Sunday and twenty on Saturday or twenty one Father's Day eighty one.
Speaker 6: Remind everyone this is a PSA Sunday is Father's What Day's Father's Day? Sunday Sunday is Father's Day. Simmons Homes builder trusted by families for over seventy five years.
Speaker 2: Slight in the past to your new home. Is it Simmons to accommodate you?
Speaker 5: Jesus Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Simmons Homes.
Speaker 3: It reminds me our tradition every year just before Father's Day as we play the funniest radio phone call ever recorded. Great when we expect that Friday Friday, we should run that. It will be the funniest thing you've probably heard on the radio. And it's a dad takeover on Friday.
Speaker 5: If we want to don't please on.
Speaker 3: Friday, it's just the dad's on the air. It is me, father of three. It is one Bobby Phillips, Lauren's dad, and one John stand Away, Clint's dad. Lauren and Clint will be made to leave the studio.
Speaker 5: It's a dad's takeover.
Speaker 4: Why do we We've got so many microphones in here? Why do we have to leave the studio? Too many voices, too much talk over.
Speaker 5: I think they want to talk about us, not to us. Clint.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've just been reminded I have to reply to the family chat with the kids chat with the gift for dad.
Speaker 5: I've done.
Speaker 4: Mine's such a Peter Alexander p Javis.
Speaker 5: Someone brought me, Peter Alexander your pajamas.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'd like a.
Speaker 5: Nice oversized if.
Speaker 3: I don't like I was, obviously I can fit it small. But I like it, you know, just get me.
Speaker 5: But surely anyone's losings. I like them big.
Speaker 4: Post off box six seven seven Richmond. But you what the shorts as opposed to the winter?
Speaker 5: I like the part.
Speaker 4: I like the out of winter. What are you getting your dad?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Mate, it's he listens, so I can't.
Speaker 3: But you know what I.
Speaker 5: Would like show me the family group chap.
Speaker 3: Can you trickle this down to my boys?
Speaker 5: There's not much blue in.
Speaker 4: There for me, is there?
Speaker 5: You haven't replied.
Speaker 4: I would like a nice slide, Oh.
Speaker 5: God, don't get your dogs out slide like Sandals.
Speaker 3: Like no, not a Sandals slide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like then your toes are going to be out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But at the moment, I'm still rocking heavy on it's with your parents apparently, I thought you wanted to It's all about Archie now.
Speaker 5: Anyway, if you're wearing thongs.
Speaker 4: Are they the authortic ones?
Speaker 5: They're the ones that are great for your neck?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I don't have much of a He's fine.
Speaker 5: They're going to make your neck row.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'll get them all right.
Speaker 5: So you want to slide like a yeasy, like a turtle.
Speaker 4: Slide.
Speaker 5: He's coming to get them to get you easy slide.
Speaker 3: Don't remember. I was at the barber and I was looking at the easy website and I looked at the guy cutting my hair and we would buy those, and he just he just pointed to like the guy the barber next to him, and he was wearing them.
Speaker 6: No, we should remember the ones from the pharmacy with the pins like that.
Speaker 4: They're not They're good.
Speaker 3: What are we doing here? Oh okay, all right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, where are we building? Melbourne?
Speaker 4: We digress can do it.
Speaker 5: It's one of those days.
Speaker 3: Hello, Michael, how are you doing well?
Speaker 5: Michael?
Speaker 6: You're going to get a clue, and you've got to guess which suburb we are building in this morning? You go, So your first clue is a place to explore lego and dinosaurs under one roof in which suburb are we building place to explore lego and dinosaurs?
Speaker 8: I guess that's a hard one.
Speaker 2: Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It's not the CD.
Speaker 4: To give me the crack brother Alana.
Speaker 5: In Mornington the second clue, good, good morning, it's good morning where people love their blues.
Speaker 8: It's Carlton's.
Speaker 5: Carton because the museum is there.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, good Yes, you got a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 9: Oh I love that, thanks so much.
Speaker 5: No worry, I mean that was a giveaway.
Speaker 4: What do we drop on the mule? Lar on the mule?
Speaker 8: Well, we just booked a very last minute trip to go to Bali with me and my partner and my two kids.
Speaker 5: Spend spending money a lot of that. You're on your way to a conference for a I.
Speaker 8: Yes, I am. Just start to go into the train station to get the train into the city.
Speaker 5: So what happens at the conference for AI?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm actually just helping out. I'm not actually attended. I suppose I'll learned something today.
Speaker 5: You don't really know what happens.
Speaker 8: I'll just go along.
Speaker 3: And I thought the idea of AI was to do all the ship jobs you don't want to do. Can't you just send AI to the AI conference? For you, curly, so you don't have to sit through.
Speaker 5: Someone's got to sell the T shirts.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah good true? Is Siri the first speaker?
Speaker 5: Helena, I'll let you know.
Speaker 4: Are you wearing a lanyard?
Speaker 8: Oh well, actually I'm wearing a lanyard?
Speaker 5: Conference, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: We're playing a little game this morning. Can you make Lauren gag thirteen twenty four ten If you do, I have four hundred dollars vouchers to Specsavers up for grabs. It might be a workplace injury, or it might be what I experienced yesterday, which was a plumbing issue. Clint, you're away, you're.
Speaker 4: Sort of like always encountering plumbing issues. It's an old house, pipes, it.
Speaker 5: Bu But also he's not getting fixed properly, is my.
Speaker 4: No, don't go on a plumber.
Speaker 3: He did a great job.
Speaker 5: Don is not good.
Speaker 3: John is good?
Speaker 5: Is Don is not plumbing?
Speaker 3: John is good?
Speaker 5: He will have had to come back.
Speaker 4: Question, is Don an actual plumber?
Speaker 3: Don is a plumber.
Speaker 5: It's a friend's dad.
Speaker 3: It's internate's dad. No, no, no, but he's a plumber. He's got a you of.
Speaker 4: Course, does the you have roof racks with pipes on it.
Speaker 5: Yes, is he a retired plumber?
Speaker 4: He's still works.
Speaker 6: He is fully said, I'm sorry for bagging down. Don is great, but Don should have done a bit of job in the first place.
Speaker 3: Don is great. So those notes brother.
Speaker 5: Ke he actually mean Kegan Kean.
Speaker 4: Mate, when they go and do bloody such a plumber name.
Speaker 5: Kegan. How many plumbers do you know called Keithan?
Speaker 3: It sounds like a lot of the real housewives want to know Kegan.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When Don gets to a job, he's like, oh, here we go, the bloody housewives all over my son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they work together, father and son. Can you be down? Have a look under the scene, Don and Kegan.
Speaker 3: So anyway, they came round to.
Speaker 6: John is Keigan's Dade and Internate is Key his brother and Don's son.
Speaker 3: Also, and Don is good. So they came around yesterday is better. They're inspecting the pipes and then they got out the camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've done this.
Speaker 4: Oh I love the camera fascinating.
Speaker 6: I didn't like it. I was no interested in watching the camera. Paul was probably more interesting.
Speaker 4: I was all for it.
Speaker 3: I almost pop popcorn. And they're putting like the you know, the twenty meters of camera cable went down looking for it, and then you're not going to show us that we found what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What did you find?
Speaker 3: We found the blockage?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's.
Speaker 5: That looks like someone's intestine, that is.
Speaker 4: Do you know what that looks like?
Speaker 5: My colonoscary looks like my endoscopy.
Speaker 4: That is I'm about to swear then that is that looks.
Speaker 5: Like you've eaten too many noodles.
Speaker 4: You've got to get it off to.
Speaker 5: See you you what are the fact.
Speaker 4: About to get that off?
Speaker 5: It is disgusting? What is that that is?
Speaker 3: And it was as hard as a baseball. It's a build up of toilet paper, wet toilet paper. Okay, there we go on.
Speaker 5: There, he's there to go hard.
Speaker 3: It's just it wasn't moving its way. It was so hard around the edges that like solidify. Yeah. So anyway they fixed the problem.
Speaker 5: Like blow air through it or something to push it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then pipes are clear.
Speaker 5: Like pressure it out.
Speaker 3: But how is this right?
Speaker 4: Don?
Speaker 6: Was that the same problem as last time? Because the same thing has happened twice?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no different issue anyway, Don's under.
Speaker 4: The house now, hang on.
Speaker 5: Kegan's dad Internate's brother.
Speaker 3: Any other siblings in there Insterdate's brothers Kegan, Kegan's Don.
Speaker 6: So yeah, anyway, Innates dad, Don's under the house.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's probably not going.
Speaker 4: To Mate's dad.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Today's brother Hot Kegan hot keg his dad dons under that he's good looking.
Speaker 6: Not when he's under the house. Jason's solidified toilet paper.
Speaker 5: He's not.
Speaker 3: Now we've had this issue where we're getting water like built up under the house. The house is sort of on small stilts and we're just getting like this water Queen, we're getting water like built up.
Speaker 4: An imagine as Jason those funny still walking down the road.
Speaker 6: So they put them like that in Queensland. So when well this is like you know, small, still, it must be from his water.
Speaker 4: Bentley right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Don's under the house and he's like, yeah, there is a lot of water a rounder here and we're like yeah, we don't know where it's coming from. And then when they cleared the pipes, he goes, hey, Hot Kegan, just turn the bath on just to check all the waters flowing through the barth starts running and the water starts dripping straight down on Don's head. Under the house.
Speaker 5: The bath is not connected. It's not connected.
Speaker 3: We're emptying the bar.
Speaker 4: It's just going under the house.
Speaker 6: Sorry, it's when we bought our family home. Are we We're a water issue. And it turns out they'd never connected the dish was it was just running under the house.
Speaker 4: That's exactly.
Speaker 5: So hang on.
Speaker 4: So Don Kegan's ad is under the house, yes, and he's copping water in the god like saltburnes and and it's not connected, not connected. But he just has a light bulb moment and says, you know what, it's not connected.
Speaker 6: There's several problems in the house. Yeah, yeah, let we know the problems half on the second level.
Speaker 3: No, there's no the bath's bottom level.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if we resolved it, we've.
Speaker 3: Now got to not use that bathroom, let it dry out for a month, and then we can go on and fix it.
Speaker 6: Not use the bathroom for a month and dry it out. There is a better option than actually.
Speaker 4: And good morning gets called another plan?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are good? We are doing make my own gag this morning?
Speaker 11: You got something to actually make Clint gag uf shaking things I do, I think I do.
Speaker 10: I had a workplace injury. I was doing traffic control and it was raining. I picked up one of my follows, which is thrones yep, and the base of them way about ten to fifteen keels, and I picked it up and dropped it straight on the edge of my steel cap boots and it shattered my foot in four places. Shattered shattered my foot like shattered four bones in my sport and I ended up walking around on it for the rest of my ship.
Speaker 12: It was about twelve and a half hours.
Speaker 5: Oh my. By the.
Speaker 12: Time I'd finished work, my foot was literally black. And I go to the doctors and he's like, yeah, you shouldn't have walked on that, Like, you shouldn't have been able to walk on that at all.
Speaker 6: So the steel cap boat did nothing to protect. Imagine if you didn't have a steel cap boat on.
Speaker 3: The word impaled and shatter, you really get great.
Speaker 4: I mean, to be fair, all she had to do was go stop, go stop stop.
Speaker 5: She had to pick up the twenty five kilo cone.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yeah, Hawking's low. After that, though, Nicole and Hopper's crossing, what do you got for us?
Speaker 7: So I had surgery on my nose. I had a deviated step down.
Speaker 5: This is the worst surgery of all time.
Speaker 4: What happens to the deviated.
Speaker 5: To put the thing up in the thing and the balloon the.
Speaker 7: Balloon and I had collops as well, so they've got to like suck them out and clean all your sinuses. So you're not meant to blow your nose for about two weeks.
Speaker 5: Don't you have that like the gauze or whatever. It's up and around.
Speaker 7: On your nose, But you know, like you have a feeling up your nose when you need to blow. So and this is about a week after so the bleeding has stopped and I had this yucky feeling up my nose, so I ended up blowing it no nicole, and what come out it was like no rain off the pus tentacle, and I thought I had blown one of my finest cavities out.
Speaker 6: So for about a.
Speaker 5: Week after, did you go back to the projector.
Speaker 7: Kept blowing my nose no nicole? Horrible feelings, And I ended up getting really worried. So I googled and by it's horrible, but abortions come up when I showed the picture of what was coming.
Speaker 4: Out my nose, right, it's getting a bigger.
Speaker 6: Wow to rollers that on Jordan that you know what though, that that no surge around and many people that have had it and they.
Speaker 5: In your head, yes, so they do all.
Speaker 6: They fixed it and then they put this like gauze up one nostril down the other and then at the end they pull it out one side and it all.
Speaker 4: No. I have no words that last.
Speaker 5: Sure we got more it the octoper.
Speaker 12: I had a job there and toilet and so we sup their stuff.
Speaker 5: Say that again. He had a job in a festival.
Speaker 4: He had a job emptying festival toilets.
Speaker 3: Brand newitite that is so high school.
Speaker 4: I like it. New album on the way, I like it too.
Speaker 5: You don't like it, No, I think it's slow, but once it kicks in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it. Laura and I were talking earlier about how we've been watching the summer right turn pretty and it's wall to wall to wall to wall Taylor Swiss of course, which was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Kelsey brothers were saying on the podcast the other day because Travis has obviously been privy to the new album and he SAIDs very upbeat, think like nineteen seventy nine, Sorry, nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 4: Travis leaving Easter eggs his own Easter eggs.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think he's just been brutally on a just take it straight out, but apparently upbeat.
Speaker 5: Apparently apparently what's come out?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on holidays because you and I said, will do a listening party.
Speaker 5: It's a week after the Grand Final. I believe weekend. I think Friday.
Speaker 4: Released another vinyl yet she's released about seven already.
Speaker 3: You're being negative. No, No, I'm just you sound like you're having a sound like you're having a shot.
Speaker 4: What color will be today?
Speaker 1: Final calls deliver more for an extended range, on time delivery.
Speaker 9: And next to no substitutes online or in the available in select areas only.
Speaker 2: Jason Lewes sixty K, Freak.
Speaker 6: It Away, stand Down Swifties. Just before we just had new music from Day Swift That song came out last year.
Speaker 4: Put on your Molly.
Speaker 3: Sorry first I've heard it on over so maybe relate to the party.
Speaker 6: I think that's why she did the post about school teacher and the pe teacher I watch.
Speaker 3: I was referencing a song a year ago. Taylor, you got new stuff coming out.
Speaker 4: Dough You being negative?
Speaker 2: That Taylor Hello, Kelly.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: Ah, A thousand dollars worth of Col's deliver More coming your way.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're so welcome.
Speaker 4: Kelly.
Speaker 6: You've got a two and a half year old, you're currently pregnant. The best bit about it is you can just sit on the couch and order and it'll all come to you.
Speaker 5: You don't even need to go to the shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: And congratulations on the barb as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're going to our favorite suburb, marone.
Speaker 5: And it's Dale, Morning Dale. Hello, what's a female?
Speaker 11: Dale?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Female?
Speaker 5: There's a plot twist. I didn't expect female do It's a fee tale a Feedale? Hey? Did you like that joke?
Speaker 8: I always get confused for a boy.
Speaker 6: It's okay, well, and now I know you're a female, but I do love the name Dale.
Speaker 3: In fact, fee Dale. You've got a thousand bucks to drop all Carl's Delivermore. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Does it pronounced Dale or dalih like? Come mister well Warde?
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks mate to Carl's deliver More.
Speaker 3: We've got more a thousand dollars apches to go throughout the show. We'll do it a little bit later on, but don't forget Friday, five thousand dollars Fridays.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is go to NOVFM dot com dot a you register your details and then on Friday we're going to call someone back and hand them five thousand dollars worth of grocery.
Speaker 5: All right, will be doing our thousand dollars giveaways.
Speaker 6: And then there will be one unlucky when I taking home to five K and Colls deliver more.
Speaker 3: But keep listening to Nova this morning. There's more to come. Just when I thought I couldn't love working here at Nova more than I do. Like we we've come from the.
Speaker 5: Slot, talk to me.
Speaker 3: We're in a beautiful building here in South Melbourne. The studios are incredibable, the office has been We've come a long way we have we guess, well, where's is Lauren?
Speaker 4: Still in the kitchen?
Speaker 5: Jazz?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blazz is nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 3: Guess what we just discovered?
Speaker 2: Do you want us to bring a wireless microphone.
Speaker 3: She's bringing in? Guess what we've just discovered? She's coming No the kitchen.
Speaker 5: If he claims he discovered it.
Speaker 4: Discovered, guess what Lauren discovered? Ali? Yes, it is an appliance. We don't know who she was screaming at me down. Oh my goodness, gracious, it must be good.
Speaker 5: Now this is not spon con. I've never seen this, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Dare I say this would be up there with the Ninja slushy?
Speaker 5: Is it an air fry? No, it's a tidy little contraption, Clint. And it has a body of ordering and you put four eggs in and you just soft boiled.
Speaker 4: It's an automatic poature.
Speaker 5: Have you ever have you ever seen that before?
Speaker 4: Seen frands?
Speaker 5: They'll probably sell out now I should get on Amazon and get on.
Speaker 3: We hang on. We havent approached then, ne yet we don't have to know.
Speaker 6: Then someone who's left four eggs in there, and Joseph was like, well just do these ones.
Speaker 5: So I'm like it could be days old. Yeah, so we need to empty it and go again.
Speaker 4: Okay, well empty it and go again.
Speaker 5: It's called the expert.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm now morning, Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. It is just gone sixteen past seven. We're doing thanks to our mates at your already Express. Before we get to our expert today, the.
Speaker 5: Hater is going to come at me here.
Speaker 4: Probably I think so, but I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think the plastic bag bag is good.
Speaker 3: Just want to get out of the gates, and.
Speaker 5: We absolutely need to reduce our plastic.
Speaker 3: I do think some service stations and supermarkets need to make their paper bags a little bit more stable.
Speaker 6: Well, you're going to have the plastic reusable. No one's reusing the reusable, just making papers.
Speaker 4: The other day. Other day, an employee packed my.
Speaker 5: Bag and sorry, an employee where I was going.
Speaker 4: To say check out chick, But you can't say that grocery store, so an employee for safety. As it turns out, I said check out chick anyway, and she assured me that it wasn't going to break anyway. I turned. They know it might have shameful of my pro all over the floor in the grocery store. Such a thing, then they needed to call service. Ten mop and bucket required.
Speaker 5: That is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I've had a two liter milk go through the bottom.
Speaker 5: Did she give you another one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We've got another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well anyway, has the plastic burn got mad? I'm going into this with careful trepidation because I know.
Speaker 5: People will get cross.
Speaker 4: Why are you angry?
Speaker 5: Because now in South Australia, they've done it. They've banned the sushi soy fish. Is that what it's called? Soy sauce in the fish?
Speaker 4: Now that is a little plastic fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fine, for we must, but we must come up retreated.
Speaker 6: With a better alternative because if they bring in soy sauce in the little foil pack, it's too runny to be in a foil pack, it just dribbles out. And if they bring in those stupid squeeze packs, they have it rolled.
Speaker 4: I will get.
Speaker 5: The Hoiston sauce in this rolled tube and you just have to. It's got like a.
Speaker 4: Little it's like a foil type.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Sometimes it's in like the shape of a bottle top. You rip and it never rips probably, And what.
Speaker 3: If it was in like you know, the sauce ones you get at the bakery.
Speaker 6: I mean we think that why can't you have the fish?
Speaker 4: The fish serves so many purposes shove them writing, Well, you can you pierce the sushi and you you know, that's what it's meant to be for what the tail of the fish the top you.
Speaker 5: Meant that you're not meant to dribble it on the top.
Speaker 4: Squish it in squeeze it. The tail is used.
Speaker 3: For the.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that the tail is used for the because you dip the.
Speaker 5: And you smear it on. In the words of le Elliot, No not Leib what's the bachelor?
Speaker 4: I think le Elliott singing.
Speaker 5: So you want to keep warning someone.
Speaker 6: Needs to come up with another alternative because if the fish are going rip the fish boy, so.
Speaker 4: They bring in it in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: They're in Victoria in South Australia.
Speaker 4: Peter Melanowskis he's the premier there.
Speaker 5: Just like their weather, we copy them, so we'll probably copy them.
Speaker 3: I look at stranded turtles called in Monster Chap.
Speaker 5: Don't agree a plastic ban.
Speaker 6: I do think we need to do better. But there's got to be a better alternative.
Speaker 4: If you love the plastics soy sauce, bring back the straws.
Speaker 6: Soy sauce does not belong in a foil rip only it's too running.
Speaker 3: You think, if we're going to continue this silly little path of paper straws, when you hand out milkshakes or frozen cokes, you need to hand us three straws. The amount of times the movies any straws. There's nothing a limp straw and then you sitting there with your face in the mos Now.
Speaker 6: No one's the want.
Speaker 4: That common sense prevailed because they had the paper coffee lips for a while, which really moist.
Speaker 5: On your like it tasted like can't.
Speaker 4: Now they've gone back to plastic, but.
Speaker 5: Is there no other alternative to plastic?
Speaker 3: The brown someone around the mouthpiece. It was like a little brown eye.
Speaker 5: Shocking, shocking. What you're a Sico. I'm just saying, what you're a Sico?
Speaker 3: You want to stroy plastic in the ocean, That's absolutely It was just all brown around the said, it was a little brown eye around the.
Speaker 6: Mouth, around the mouth as well the mouthpiece of the coffee.
Speaker 4: And you kept going back for more and more and more.
Speaker 5: You're a Sico too? What anti nothing? You got nothing to say to You're.
Speaker 3: Looking for a famous name, someone who openly pollutes the ocean? What do you got?
Speaker 4: Donald Trump? Good morning Melbourne. Let's chat with an expert, The.
Speaker 1: Experts with Jason Lauren, your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Michaelmayer and I'm an etiquette expert.
Speaker 2: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 3: Special people that specialize in really special things. Micah is a expert when it comes to etiquette.
Speaker 5: Oh, we all need this every month. Sit up, straight, shoulders back to well.
Speaker 3: I will point out we're three minutes late for this chat. So that is a bad start, isn't it?
Speaker 5: A good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 6: So when it comes to etiquette, what is it that is most important? I suppose etiquette is about manners, but also about impressing other people. When is it most important that we have our best manners?
Speaker 9: I think, you know, it's whenever you want to show respect to someone else, that is when manners really matter. So I think people come, you know, people come to me at the Plaza Hotel and they're they're terrified, And I think it's just about forks and knives and looking proper and being proper, But actually it's about showing respect and kindness to other people and doing things in a way that is respectful to the person sitting next to you at a dining table or at a business desk.
Speaker 4: What about a grading?
Speaker 3: Because he is the open situation I always find myself in when we have guests come into the studio and then you'll say, like the rep that's traveling with them, and I'm like, good to see we only say that person what once a month? Is that a kiss on the cheek?
Speaker 5: Is it as the hen?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I actually I always follow the lead of the VIP in the room. So by the client coming in, say it's a celebrity, then I will follow their lead. So I won't necessarily stick out my hand to say hello. I will wait and if they stick out their ND, I'll follow suit. If they lean into kiss me, I'll kiss back. And remember if they can see it's right cheek to write cheeks, you don't take their nose right right cheek.
Speaker 4: Upon a time I kissed Serena Williams ear that's and that was not very you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was just gonna say one that's close to Laurence heart. Is the end of a meal at a restaurant, you know, when it's time to pay? Oh yeah, how do you navigate the awkward we splitting the bill?
Speaker 5: Because guilty?
Speaker 6: I just pay so that I don't have to do the conversation. I'd rather just pay.
Speaker 2: But like, bye, Lauren, I'm with you.
Speaker 9: I think it's a power play. It's a power move too. It's almost like I like it. You know, I think I always offer to pay. I think even if I think they're going to pay for me, I always offer. I think that's the nice thing to do.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 9: It comes off as not being expectant in terms of dating, though, I think whoever invites the person chooses a restaurant, it's their budget.
Speaker 5: They pay. It's like the host.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea. Whoever, whoever plans it pays.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what about eating? I think eating is where it's at when it comes to etiquette.
Speaker 5: Well, it's probably the most basic thing that we all do.
Speaker 4: It is Mum always told me to eat with my mouth closed, which is pretty.
Speaker 6: Obvious unless you've got to sign this problem exactly really hard.
Speaker 4: What else? What else do we need to know about eating?
Speaker 9: So I think I think your mom had wonderful advice. I think that a couple of things you might not know. So think about when you're dining with people, the most VIP person at the table, when they are.
Speaker 2: Done, you are done too.
Speaker 5: I do that with the Queen and the king. I've seen this.
Speaker 6: Can you not start eating until they start the most important person?
Speaker 9: You can't, No, So you wait until the most important person starts and then you start and then when they're finished, you are finished.
Speaker 6: And that one by your safe jay, because you always think you're the most.
Speaker 4: Important person and quick, I've doubled down.
Speaker 5: Everyone else is doomed.
Speaker 6: But what about like knives and full You know, we have a lot of kids and families that might listen to these when there's lots of knives and forks and glasses and plates and kahn.
Speaker 2: Just remember that.
Speaker 9: Okay, So if you're setting a table, the fork goes on the left f O R K L E f T. Knife has five letters k n I F E r I g h T. The knife goes in the right. If you add a soup spoon, spoon has five letters, so does the word right, the soup spoon goes in the right.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 3: So you know it gets us. Yeah, that functions straight. Always sit down, and then we go for the bread roll of my like is this.
Speaker 5: And the day and your fingers isn't there?
Speaker 9: Yes, if you're a car person, think about B M W bread meal, water, wine.
Speaker 5: Coffee tea. Left.
Speaker 4: That's so good?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you want it's good?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 9: And then the other one is exactly as Lauren just said. You put your index to your thumb and you make a lower kiss B on the left and lyric is D on the right, So be for bread, deeper drinks.
Speaker 3: This was us a.
Speaker 6: Function, but I was like, I think you then have to cross to be honest exactly.
Speaker 9: And now I teach that to children and CEOs. It's kind of in my mind. It's whatever works to help it stay in your brain.
Speaker 5: Perfect, b in w. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are chatting with an expert in etiquette this morning, Micro, I got one for you. We're sitting down in the restaurant. It's an Italian restaurant. Pizza comes out. Is that a cutlery or a hand job? Well, actually it's not a hand job as in US hands heads.
Speaker 4: Don't do that in the restaurant, not on the fixie.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 9: Well, if it comes and it's a full pizza and it's served to you without you know, any kind of slicing, then you would pick up a fork and a knife. If it's pre slice, you may pick up your the piece and eat it with your hands.
Speaker 4: You go slice pizza and.
Speaker 6: You can use your hand sometimes it is okay to use your hands. Now, Micah, what about if you are invited to somebody's home for lunch or for dinner, taking a gift. It's not a birthday, it's just a dinner party.
Speaker 4: Do you take gift?
Speaker 6: Do you take a gift? Do you take a bottle of wine? Do you do the value depending on how much their house is worth.
Speaker 9: I would say, my whole rulers, I never show up empty handed. I think even if it's a really casual informal barbecue, you still show up with something and it just give you a SMI could just something to say thank you for being hosted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I like that final thing. How do you get them to open your nice bottle of wine? You know there's nothing worse, and you give them the bottle of the wine and then they're like, well, I've already opened.
Speaker 5: This one, but it's a gift.
Speaker 6: It's not for you to enjoy. If you take a nice bottle of wine, that's a gift.
Speaker 4: I'm asking the experts take two bottles.
Speaker 5: One for them, one for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I would say, if you gift a bottle, it is a gift. So the if really you could say you could kind of position and say I brought this. I know you were making fish tonight. It goes beautifully with what you're preparing. I cannot wait to share this with you. You can see something like that, and I think it'd be very hard for them to hide that one away.
Speaker 3: Well you pop it on the doorstep. I mean, let's go.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: The key I've taken from this is BMW spread meal drinks.
Speaker 3: Michael, we really appreciate you talk this morning. Oh Jesus, thank you so much for your time. We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We'll get there.
Speaker 2: Vin, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Michaeh. It is just gone eighteen to wait.
Speaker 3: Earlier in your news, Clint, I heard you're talking about Isaac Rankin from the Crows. Finally. I'm sorry, but I don't understand why it's taken so long. Has finally come out and apologized for his actions in the match against Collingwood.
Speaker 2: I want to start by saying, how deeply so I am just for what I said. There was no excuse, there was wrong, and I.
Speaker 4: Take full responsibility.
Speaker 2: I'm disappointed in myself and I know I've let a lot of people down. I want to apologize to anyone that I've hurt offended. I understand that word is offensive.
Speaker 4: It's harmful.
Speaker 2: It's hurtful and has no place in that game or our society.
Speaker 3: Too little, too late.
Speaker 5: It's interesting the way it's been handled, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Also, I mean it's they play tomorrow, is that now taking the shine off Adelaide's big exactly final at being top of the ladder, it's probably one of.
Speaker 4: The biggest games for the year.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it seems like.
Speaker 4: Who they're playing, So it's it's got all the hallmarks of a grudge match, doesn't it? A wish to.
Speaker 6: Jeremy how yesterday and he was saying there is a lot of tension between Collingwood and Adelaide.
Speaker 4: The the afl W players were quite aggrieved and fair enough to yep, so he made sure. I believe the apology is today to the wider club, but also especially the AFL player AHLW players, many of whom are are gay, and we're quite affronted by that slur which just does should not exist on.
Speaker 3: You in that apology.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've only heard it, I haven't seen it, and I'm sure he is. I mean I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, do you know what?
Speaker 5: Can't imagine he's feeling good about it.
Speaker 3: He seems embarrassed, embarrassed, maybe not, but embarrassed and also something we should have heard two weeks ago.
Speaker 6: To be honest, the whole handling of the whole situation has been eight shambles from the beginning to the end.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's stick with sport, but light in the mood. Guys, I've joined a new team.
Speaker 4: Why because you're inspired by what you did at the weekend. Different sport though, what are you playing frisbee?
Speaker 5: Or this is my guess.
Speaker 4: I'm branching out.
Speaker 5: I'll introduce you your team or someone else's.
Speaker 3: I'm joining their team. That's good for you as they head to the grand final. I'll run you through it next.
Speaker 4: This is Nova. Good morning.
Speaker 3: I got a call from made him on the other day, said he saw me on the footy field and wanted to offer me a spot in his sporting team. I just heard you talking. He was so impressed. No, just because he knew how bad it was on the footing.
Speaker 5: Like a redemption story. Yeah is it dance? Was my guess?
Speaker 3: Or it's not dark talk.
Speaker 4: By the way, if anyone hasn't seen it, go to the socials the Instagram page because those the fancy feet on you like the little.
Speaker 5: Was quite extraored.
Speaker 4: Something to behold like a child on Instagram. Oh my god, the bruise.
Speaker 5: How did you get a bruise when you didn't get anywhere near?
Speaker 3: I think I fell over in the car park leaving him.
Speaker 6: The dance foot talk dropped his frank green water bottle on his knee in the warm up.
Speaker 3: A feeling that metal. So I've joined a new team. Instant called me my mate.
Speaker 5: If you got another uniform?
Speaker 6: Talking about your one made Instant again he's taken not off the show today, Instant Now Instant's brother is hot Kegan and Dad.
Speaker 5: Plan is done.
Speaker 3: Guys have joined.
Speaker 4: Oh the Swingers Club?
Speaker 5: What's the swingers?
Speaker 4: Is this golf?
Speaker 5: No, that's no just golf.
Speaker 4: It is a golf, indoor golf. It's it's ex golf. It's indoor golf.
Speaker 5: You had these indoor golfers on the Today Show. Something that that's practice. No no, no, that's not a sport.
Speaker 4: No it's indoor golf.
Speaker 5: No that's practice.
Speaker 4: No no, no, that's competition.
Speaker 5: Particulous.
Speaker 4: We got hoodies where the Swingers Club?
Speaker 5: Okay, and we're got a nice hoodie's plush.
Speaker 3: It's lovely.
Speaker 4: And where are you.
Speaker 6: People walking around the Swingers club. Well, if you look, stop saying you haven't even played yet.
Speaker 3: No, but I do wear the jump out.
Speaker 4: Sorry is it a two man team?
Speaker 10: And no?
Speaker 3: No, So that apparently there's he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: He's never mean.
Speaker 3: We Well, they said there's a couple of us in the team. I reckon you should join. Where the bad bit is?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 3: About to heading to the Grand Final?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, this is another lie. There is no way he has asked you to join the team before the grand Final.
Speaker 3: He has asked me to nimmering. He's asked me to join the Swingers. He said, come around the final.
Speaker 5: There's no way you're being invited to play in the grand final.
Speaker 4: And you've never played well the finals heading into the ground, let's changed changed. Okay, So how much golf do you play?
Speaker 5: He talks about it a lot, but he's never actually been.
Speaker 3: I've done three rounds. I played once up at Hamilton Island in Queenslandland or whatever, a golf course just on an island through forty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah it happened. What year is that eighty three?
Speaker 5: You're not being asked to play final as indog I'm saying it indoor golf is not a real sport.
Speaker 4: It's oh, how dig it's not how we are at you know what it is.
Speaker 5: You are not and you're not.
Speaker 4: Stop saying it's an adaptation of a real sport. Now, yeah, I've got a question. Question why.
Speaker 3: Well I liked the hoodie? Like the club name, the merch Do.
Speaker 4: You have to buy clubs?
Speaker 5: What's the club name?
Speaker 4: Do you use real clubs?
Speaker 3: You use real clubs.
Speaker 5: Yes, those little greens like the ones people have in their.
Speaker 4: Offices where it shoots the ball back at you if you get the.
Speaker 6: What are you doing hitting it into a screen or something and drinking? No, top golf is at least in a driving range.
Speaker 3: Outside top golfs outside that's way too hard.
Speaker 5: So what you just stand in and off in what.
Speaker 3: Like a simulator? It's indoor golf.
Speaker 5: You don't take one step. No, it's his kind of game.
Speaker 3: And you're the same spot, No need for a caddy, the standard, same spot the whole time, eighteen holes.
Speaker 4: Easy.
Speaker 5: What you just moved from the couch to the tee when it's your turn, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then from the tea back to the couch. There is movement and athletic thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Now that's quite is quite social, by the way the ex goal it is. It's really social. No doubt they'll get blind. Oh you drink as.
Speaker 3: Well well, you part from going from the couch to the tea, the tea to the couch. An athlete thirteen and twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 5: When's the grand final place? Because we'll come. When is it? If you're in it a couple of weeks? What date?
Speaker 3: I will get the date? I know you're finding holes in the story, I will get the date, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to keep those holes in this, Oh my god, more than on the golf course.
Speaker 4: Thirdey and twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: He's not playing ho what's your team name?
Speaker 3: Where the swingers club?
Speaker 5: Swingers club? You can't say we if you haven't even gone to is there training?
Speaker 3: Well I've been invited to a swingers club, So there we go.
Speaker 4: We had a mixed netball team independent of our team, which was called the Wags Lauren because lots of wags playing. We had one called Who's Got the Bibs?
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, that's good. Yeah. I love trivia names as well. Trivia team names are always good.
Speaker 6: And you know what whenever you play pub trivia and you finally name your team, and then you hear everyone else's names and you're like, oh, we should have tried hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're so proud of it. Two you and they're very good.
Speaker 5: See what they did there, they're regular.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: In return, I've got four hundred dollars Specsavers vouchers, so you can go and get a pair of Specsavers frames with any Linz option. Otherwise you can get yourself some Sunnies. Thirteen twenty four ten. What's your team name, Melbourne? Give us a call letting over. We're talking team names. I've just joined the Swingers Club, which.
Speaker 5: Is an indoor golf practice team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go with it. It is not a indoor golf practice team.
Speaker 5: Different goal.
Speaker 6: People from indoor golf places are sliding into my DMS.
Speaker 4: Ah, you're copying today, I'm not coping.
Speaker 5: They're saying, we'll send you some gear. You might want to get into it. Maybe we should start a team, a rival team, and we can.
Speaker 4: Straight to the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Two from you can go up against us Swingers Timeless Luxury from course to club. Oh no, this is a golf club glove place. Do you wear gloves when you play indoor golf? Just one your pen?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What hand?
Speaker 4: Left or right?
Speaker 5: He wouldn't know. He hasn't played yet.
Speaker 4: Right. Oh, that was such a bib. You have no idea, Sarah and Richmond Ciddy Ripkins.
Speaker 5: He's got to call up for the grand Fire.
Speaker 4: And what's your team name? Hi?
Speaker 11: I played basketball in an all mom's team. Yep, and we're called Hoops. I did it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 6: Well, my brother is in a in a bond and they're all dad They used to play the guitar and instruments.
Speaker 5: How's he going now? They're all dad's.
Speaker 6: I think they play once a month or something. They've got like forty five children between the band, and they're called the Formula.
Speaker 3: That's formula.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: It's Saturday nights and I consist of baby before.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a basketball team that I know made up of dads and they've all got young children. They're called the Dribblers.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: Catherine and Sunbury, what's brought? What's your team name?
Speaker 9: Her team?
Speaker 11: I used to play in indoor beach volleyball and my team was called the standy crack co what the sandy crack crack?
Speaker 6: There used to be that great indoor beach volleyball place in life. I reckon it was in like Doncaster or something. My birthday party there once.
Speaker 5: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: It was huge when I was growing up in Queens and I remember I was just playing Monday nights outside sun Stadium.
Speaker 5: That's because that was outdoor. Though in Victoria we have to have indoor.
Speaker 4: But that's because in the year two thousand, remember we won gold in the beach volleyball.
Speaker 5: That's right, Cook Kerry Kerry pop.
Speaker 4: They inspired a nation, that's right.
Speaker 5: That's why I had an indoor beach volleyball party.
Speaker 4: Maybe ash in by North Good morning, Hi guys. What's the sport's name.
Speaker 12: My husband does the same as you jo well, but he actually plays at the moment he does the indoor goal. And they're called into put.
Speaker 4: Stuff into puts stuff into pot stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. Puts stuff, put.
Speaker 4: Stuff into put stuff? Are we missing something? Into stuff into put stuff?
Speaker 11: You guys started the naughty talk earlier, so.
Speaker 8: I thought they were funny.
Speaker 4: Do we need a diagram?
Speaker 5: Would you would you call indoor golfer sport.
Speaker 4: Yes, product out the house producer, what she into put stuff.
Speaker 2: I think what she's referring to is if you were to take the p out of put and replace it with a B from but.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's a long berg.
Speaker 3: Morning Melbourne. Here we go, and just forgetting through, How good is this? You'll win tickets to the F one season opener it returns to Melbourne. Do miss the Formula one Qatar Airways Australian at Grand Prix this March. Tickets are on south September ten, twelve pm astray and Eastern Standard time at Grand Prix dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: Clinton County on his fingers.
Speaker 4: Seven months.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought it was close speak seven months. That's got planning though there. It's true because tickets are hard to get. When'd they go on sale?
Speaker 3: They go on sale twelve pm astray in Eastern Standard time September ten.
Speaker 5: Oh, next week, this very day, next week.
Speaker 3: But t you've got yourself tickets to the F one just for getting through.
Speaker 5: Oh my congrats, no, congrats on like it. You made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're through, You're through. Oh my goodness, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: So you've got the tea gets to the Grand prix, but you also get a chance to play in our five thousand dollars question. Now, do you want an easy question for fifty bucks meeting for five hundred or a hard one for five thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Let's go the five k.
Speaker 2: Let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: T rules are simple.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question. You will hear a three to one. You have to answer within that three seconds. Okay, yeah. Can I make a suggestion if you don't know, guess because this is guessable.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, what do you do with yourself?
Speaker 11: Te I work in sales.
Speaker 8: I work at dentle sales.
Speaker 3: You sell teeth and it's her partner's birthday and tomorrow as well.
Speaker 5: You sell teeth.
Speaker 11: Today today, Today, I sell dental products.
Speaker 5: Ah, brushes, hygiene.
Speaker 4: What are those funny little pick.
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 6: More controversially, I love a pixtar. They're like the little stick. We're gonna have to pour the five KK.
Speaker 5: It says that very usable. It says on the packet, and I was outraged. They are one.
Speaker 7: They come in a pack of five and use the US one.
Speaker 5: It says pack These are using news again water blast.
Speaker 3: No, No, I've got too many appliants. No, the water blast is great. A lot of bench space, but worth it. Okay, back to the five for five thousand dollars. Here comes your question. Remember, if you don't know, guess.
Speaker 2: How many legs does a lobster have?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 10: Two?
Speaker 12: One? A?
Speaker 5: Yes, I guess a two T But would you believe it's ten? I don't know that because they're little walking legs and two pinches pinchers the little are they called pincers? Their pincers? Aren't they they called pinchers?
Speaker 4: No, pincers, pinchers, They're called pincers.
Speaker 5: They're pincers, I'm sure of it. Yeah, they're called pincers.
Speaker 4: All right. For the story, lobs, did you eat in your life? Thought?
Speaker 3: Lot must have been asked at, missed out on the five K. But those tickets to the F one are yours?
Speaker 4: Congrats?
Speaker 5: Amazing two new things today, three.
Speaker 3: Actually, every day is a scholled day here.
Speaker 6: Head legs and I could have sworn they were called pinches, little pinchies.
Speaker 5: Pincies, the pincers, pinches.
Speaker 3: Have they arrived.
Speaker 5: I've got to pick them up today. Ja, I've ordered something that I'm.
Speaker 4: So excited about ever since you told me.
Speaker 5: I haven't stopped thinking about I got when I was away.
Speaker 3: We'll go there next. Charlie x e Ex and Apple. Good morning Melbourne, nineteen past day. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren but Donna thanks to Shell Ready Rests.
Speaker 5: I am just YM's Spring guys, Sprung. I have been doing a spring clean. I started style. I actually sort of started pre spring.
Speaker 6: And I've started with the kitchen because you know what, I'm sick of tupe away with lids that don't match. I know now I've got them all matching. They're all piled up together. The lids are all on the side.
Speaker 5: Of the draw.
Speaker 3: Have you got that pizzas last tup of week?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. I don't need, do you know?
Speaker 9: For me?
Speaker 5: It's my pots and pants.
Speaker 4: They're a mess.
Speaker 5: That's today's job. I was online last night. I don't know. There's this thing called our place or my place and they look so boogie and I'm like, I need that.
Speaker 4: They're very hard to stack.
Speaker 5: Well these ones, think.
Speaker 4: No, no, we bought this like metal stack of the draw. So then what about the pot? Do you have pots going Friday?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 4: What are those dolls like the Russian dolls.
Speaker 6: I saw these ones that come with on the handle. They've got like a spoon on it, so each pot has its own spoon that can sline in.
Speaker 5: That's hand.
Speaker 4: I just think wherever you can find a gap. And if the door closers see.
Speaker 6: Our pot, draw is a headache, shocking, and then you try and get one out from and then the lid and.
Speaker 4: Then you try and find the lid for it, and you fight a small lid.
Speaker 5: So that's big pot.
Speaker 6: And I haven't got to that yet, got to the new pots. But what I did by the other day, I threw out all of our something and I bought something new, steak.
Speaker 4: Knives because we all bought the same steak knives recently, knife knife wet the.
Speaker 3: Same knife block and it was a free knife block because we all bought the pots and pans collection to which don't fit in the pots.
Speaker 6: And pansy were They weren't that expensive, so we were thrilled. Anyway, they've done. Their dush pots are another story. So I've gone and bought.
Speaker 4: Ten beautiful So what did you use pre steak.
Speaker 6: We had steak knives and with the wooden handle, but they've just it was time for them to go on you. They were sitting you know what, they were sitting in like a kind of like a jar with no lid, like it, I don't even know what you call it, like it.
Speaker 5: Canister, like a canister. They were just sitting in there. I hated them. I didn't like pulling them out, and we'd guessing you lose.
Speaker 3: One or two, so they eve only got four and then you got two other ones that.
Speaker 5: Actually I might have bought twelve, might have been two cents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 5: I don't know them.
Speaker 3: I just I just normal knife, like a button knife, just animal, just a normal knife.
Speaker 4: But you don't need a splade.
Speaker 5: You don't entertain it.
Speaker 4: Your house really how good as blades?
Speaker 5: Your house is your house.
Speaker 4: My house in the middle of the street, his house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the song. No, you don't really entertain it like your friend and I've been to your house.
Speaker 5: What once?
Speaker 6: Maybe I entertained you with a button k Now I'm good things because you come to my house, don't do people are always at our house. Paul loves having barbecues. He loves cooking a good steak. We love having a steak night so I've ordered the new steak Knights and they've arrived, They've gone to the post office. I wonder if you need a signature for them. You know, a knife situation at the moment. I mean, I'm not chopping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know meat and wine coat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The restaurant, there's one yeah, yeah, yeah, and there's one in the city.
Speaker 5: It's run on the Knick Crown.
Speaker 3: I think I said my own knife there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can. You can do that. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: They have a cabinet with Jason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, regularly for regulars, and when you booked online, they check the booking and then they would get your knife out of the cabinet and then have it on the table.
Speaker 5: I think you had to pay like one hundred bucks up front or something to have your own knife once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have your own bib as well.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of that? Some state restaurants do that, he graved. Wow.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I'm not putting your name on a knife at my house. They will be shared steak knives. Maybe I should get paul a boss steak nice.
Speaker 3: Take it down to mister minute, get PAULI.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I'm so excited and I have a feeling the next time people come to my house we have a barbecue.
Speaker 5: Every single person's going to comment that these knives are hot.
Speaker 3: So here's what we want to ask.
Speaker 5: It's hot going to someone's house and they've got good knives, it's hot.
Speaker 3: I think a nice table sitting hot. You know when like all the plates and the napkins are.
Speaker 6: Well see we're now, you know, wear a fabric napkin household. And people still get raddled, like do you have paper towel? I'm like, no, we do fab like proper, absolutely not, isn't it Well they don't because they're adult. They get up and get a tissue clint.
Speaker 4: Even then you put like the napkins in with your clothes.
Speaker 5: You do it. You just desated napkin wash. You can go with the tea towels.
Speaker 4: I've got a question question, do you have that's hot?
Speaker 5: Do you have napkin rings?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But I pull them out on very rare especially I just rip.
Speaker 4: Off a couple of sheets paved tail, yes, I see.
Speaker 5: Next, but you're eating steak with a butter. I just wipe it on my clothes pants. That's not hot.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: People who blow their nose in the napkins, ash.
Speaker 4: The table shocking? What's hot that shouldn't be?
Speaker 6: A good steak knife when you cut through that meat like just glides through hot, that's what's hot.
Speaker 5: Thirteen Probably shouldn't be. It might be a bit psychotic the way I enjoy.
Speaker 3: Cutting thirteen twenty. In return, I got four hundred dollars vouchers for Specsavers, so you can go and get some new lenses, frames or some sonnies. What's hot that shouldn't be?
Speaker 5: What do you think is hot that shouldn't be?
Speaker 4: Parking gets me going reverse parking.
Speaker 6: As I live and breathe, I said at the start of his break, I'm going to write down what I bet Jay says he's hot because he's a creature of habit and I've written chicks who can reverse pass.
Speaker 3: You must not be getting much because that's what you're getting a lot of nose in parks at the moment.
Speaker 4: That's why it takes you so long to get home, because you just watch people parallel car.
Speaker 5: It is quite cool when you're I.
Speaker 3: Just pull up on some killed the road and go here's twenty minutes and they just swing it in. Oh, how you go that ain't gonna fit and oh they get.
Speaker 4: It in somehow.
Speaker 5: They just it's the confidence and there's no room to budge. I watch the reverse park you hit the pole in the building. Every morning that ain't hot.
Speaker 3: Still to come this morning our sixty K grocery giveaway your chance to win thousands in groceries. We're going to do that closer than nine this morning, So stay listening. Sometime in the next twenty minutes you will hear the Corls deliver more truck driver to you to call. And when they do, that's when you give us a ring. Say moment at the moment, we're talking what's hot that shouldn't be? Now, that's right, Lauren, you've said that steak knives hot.
Speaker 4: Steak knife Jay said before you the song that a nicely cleaned carp or smelling beautiful clean house to yourself. Probably with the car thing, a steering wheel can be quite slippery off from the arm.
Speaker 6: Getting in someone else's car is very attractive when their car is oh yes, you're like, you've got your life to get yes now.
Speaker 4: I spend a lot of time on the road between Sydney and Melbourne on weekends and when I check into a hotel. There's nothing hotter than a bed that isn't the two beds put together.
Speaker 5: It's a single.
Speaker 3: No joint.
Speaker 5: You want a single bed?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, he's saying, like, because what they normally do is.
Speaker 3: Put the two beds together, and all of a sudden you wake up and you're in the crack.
Speaker 4: And if you if you are sleeping in a ashes king bed with no crack in the middle, it.
Speaker 5: Is so hot, so beautiful.
Speaker 6: Sheets is hot too, like sheets that are so so soff they're almost silky.
Speaker 5: You know. It just really gets me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and actually got me going it your place, like.
Speaker 5: Oh whoa.
Speaker 3: Water pressure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's good water, good water pressure in a shower.
Speaker 6: Now, I'd like to point out we went we were not He was not in my shower, No no, no, was in there in the spare room.
Speaker 5: Because we were going was your shower?
Speaker 3: Was in your shower?
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: You went in there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Not there. In fact, I probably left the premises even at the thought of you being nude in my house.
Speaker 3: You made me share in the wits.
Speaker 5: I would have gone to another suburb and I was going to pop out for an hour be back soon.
Speaker 4: There's nothing less sexy than waiting for the water to turn hot, and you're standing there in the new just putting your little hand.
Speaker 6: You always turn the water on and then you get undressed. Let it I find very hot and attractive.
Speaker 5: Talk to me, and it's women's hands with beautiful manicures. I'm like, that's good.
Speaker 3: We don't even notice them.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful. I wonder I think women do that. I think we do it for women. We don't do it for blocks. All said to me, your manicure is hot. I feel like, all right, freck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you sit on?
Speaker 5: Long nails? Mid length?
Speaker 3: Long twenty nails with.
Speaker 5: Gems on them?
Speaker 4: Not hot?
Speaker 5: It's not for me, But some people like that.
Speaker 4: I don't get that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm too uncoordinated to have something in their names. Oh yeah, it's called nailor.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to the hot start twenty four ten. What's hot that shouldn't be? Let's fly through these.
Speaker 5: Eight went in sky? Good morning? What is hot that perhaps shouldn't be?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Chrystograph edge, Oh oh, just down the whipper snipper down the side joins the concrete ye.
Speaker 12: Specifically, the video of watching them.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I couldn't agree more. I got those in my algorithm for a while.
Speaker 3: You know, the guy that goes around in most people's lawns for free.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the pressure washing video is pretty hot.
Speaker 6: So actually I got a thing in my letter box yesterday from someone who is a pressure washer, and I was like, oh, I get him over just like a water from the window.
Speaker 5: Not him, but the car cleaned.
Speaker 3: You said him.
Speaker 5: You said I I'll watch from the window. I thought I didn't. Definitely didn't one hundred thousand percent. I did not. I chose my words very carefully because it's not the man doing at the top, it's the actual pressure grime coming off that's hot.
Speaker 3: I got some Algaie down the side of our heads. No, no number, no, no, I've got police, I've got my own water pressure.
Speaker 5: You are the only person that could make pressure washing not hot.
Speaker 4: Can you get a catcher?
Speaker 3: I've got one that clips on the wall so it's like a retractable hose. Yeah, I see Algie. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number. What's hot? That shouldn't be there.
Speaker 5: Is calling us from Oh no, sorry Eliza from Dingley morning, Good morning, what's hot?
Speaker 8: I reckon As a nurse, when.
Speaker 12: You walk into the patient's room and the doctor's doing some of your nursing jobs for you, it's hot as.
Speaker 5: Getting his hands dirty and helping out.
Speaker 3: What about when the patient's in that gown with their little ass hanging out the back?
Speaker 4: Not hot?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Jay? Sorry?
Speaker 4: What about a doctor that runs on time?
Speaker 5: That's hot?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't it? Or really no, that's annoying because I'm never there early early, I'm not hot. It's annoying. Come over at two o'clock and they get a quarter to two, I'm like still in the shower.
Speaker 4: Sarah, what's right?
Speaker 3: That shouldn't be?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Love the show.
Speaker 11: Thanks to Sarah backing, I can easily back the Malibu boat down the boat ramp with wakeboards on top, the whole bit. And how do I get being a sixty year old.
Speaker 5: Woman Jason hot?
Speaker 9: Sorry?
Speaker 5: I was just getting Jason's review of that heap that would get him going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sarah, if you're doing anything on the weekend, you want to come down a moutiolic boat ramp, watch me back one in.
Speaker 11: Okay, not trouble at all, I reckon.
Speaker 6: Sarah would absolutely have you covered that apartment really.
Speaker 4: Also, she didn't sound convincing about the answer. Do you think she'd be able to go better on a boat round than me? What about Paul?
Speaker 6: I think I think if we were there watching you, I feel like you'd panic morning. I feel like you could do it when no one was watching me, if you had an audience.
Speaker 4: It's enough to go right right, poorly, good morning?
Speaker 9: Morning?
Speaker 4: Were good boy?
Speaker 5: What's hot?
Speaker 9: We're great?
Speaker 7: Just lining up from the clean cars and stuff. Super hot And it doesn't matter what gender they are and what your cup of tea is.
Speaker 3: Someone's someone's ability to back anything, especially a trailer. Oh no, it's not only super useful, but you've got to respect it. Respect discuss they're right, so good, Yeah, trailer trailer driving. There's something about it the gender. Yeah, what are you.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Robin finished things up for us and bright Nist on thirteen twenty four ten. What's hot that shouldn't be?
Speaker 8: Hi, guys, So I'm a professional organizer.
Speaker 7: So what's hot for me is when a storage hub it's just perfect in the space.
Speaker 9: I wanted in.
Speaker 5: They lined up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you're a professional organizer, I am, Robin.
Speaker 6: I think i'm your arch nemesis. We could I could be No, we could be mates. Batman and Robin their friends.
Speaker 5: They were What are you doing this afternoon?
Speaker 4: Robin? Oh, I've got the she organizes kitchen.
Speaker 3: It's not live, sorry clean.
Speaker 5: I would love you to come and organize, help me organized. What do you want to organized? Robin? Are you doing kitchens, laundries, bedroom?
Speaker 4: Everything?
Speaker 9: If you can organize it, I can do it.
Speaker 5: What's yours? I give you business a shout out? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Mess?
Speaker 5: Organizing?
Speaker 6: What what is it?
Speaker 2: Bless this mess?
Speaker 8: Organizing?
Speaker 2: Bless this mess?
Speaker 3: Instagram they do, I've seen them online before you. I almost put them.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you?
Speaker 4: We were moving So I looked at that, like, why are you calling?
Speaker 3: I know I need to call you.
Speaker 4: I need to call you.
Speaker 5: This got plenty of mess and if you want to bless it, I'm not kidding it.
Speaker 10: J More.
Speaker 4: It is just gone nineteen tonight.
Speaker 3: This is Noverals tomorrow night, the Crows against the Pas.
Speaker 5: Wow, what a game that's going to be. I think that it is going to be fiery. I think it's going to be tough. The Crows and Collingwood have quite a rivalry, but they're always very close.
Speaker 3: Matches, plus Isaac ranking back in the news.
Speaker 5: I reckon the Pares are going to have them covered for.
Speaker 3: Him to come out and do the apology weeks after the incident happened, and like you flagged.
Speaker 5: On the eve of their of their finals campaign.
Speaker 3: Exactly, that's going to rattle Adelaide and something at some point. I should have done it three weeks ago when he did something. Possibly Coxy back in the side too, which would be good.
Speaker 4: We need him.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, Mason Cox could be heading back in. They haven't fully announced the team, but that is the talk I heard in Clint's news. You really don't just you chune out me.
Speaker 5: Because then you repeat it right now. Anyways, everyone else was hey.
Speaker 4: Coming up next? I know everyone is hanging out for this. All the Cost to Live A law truck has arrived. Please call thirteen twenty fourteen to collect your groceries. Thank you morning, Melbourne Golden from the Demon Hunters.
Speaker 5: My god, I told you it's great. I actually love it.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 3: I so at the boys basketball the other day, a little Locky's like, I'm watching it nine times?
Speaker 4: How many times have you watched it? I'm like easy Tiger Well, that's good.
Speaker 5: Let them sit down and sit still and be quiet for a bit. Be quick. I can watch it nine times on repeat if you.
Speaker 4: Want watch your Demon Hunters. This is no nover. Jason Lewes sixty k rodrinking away a week.
Speaker 2: Give it a week, Give it a week.
Speaker 4: We've done over forty.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars in groceries and we've still got more to go.
Speaker 5: I love this. This is one of my favorite groceries with everyone, thanks to Cols to Live More. And you don't even have to go to the shops. We'll just be delivered straight to you.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Shop calls deliver More for an extended range, on time delivery and next to no substitutes. You can shop online or via the app available in select areas only thousand dollars grocery vouchers to go.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. Donna in Rye, you've got four kids and four dogs. Who has better behavior?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: It depends on the day either way. I bet they eat a lot. So congratulations, A thousand dollars in deliver More for you.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, that's amazing. Thank you so much that.
Speaker 2: He out at home?
Speaker 5: Donna?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Will that help out at home?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, you wouldn't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we wouldn't believe how much. So I have boys that eat a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. We've off lating trips to artists overseas and amazing crisis, but this is something we just know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Melbournian's need at the moment right.
Speaker 3: Now, especially Natalie Injunction Village, Good morning, Natalie, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: How are you How would you like a Col's voucher worth a thousand bucks s ex to deliver more?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, that would mean so much to me and my family at the moment for yours. Thank you so much, guys, I appreciate it noways.
Speaker 3: Remember if you can't get throw on the phones because they are going absolutely crazy, there's a second chance. We do five thousand dollars Friday. So if you go to nobrefm dot com dot a you register your details, you could win five thousand dollars worth of post more on Friday Friday.
Speaker 5: Or do you have a birthday girl on the line?
Speaker 4: Birthday girl?
Speaker 5: Hello, Amy, good morning, good morning. How many people live in your house?
Speaker 1: I've got six.
Speaker 8: I'm living with my parents at the minute, with my two kids.
Speaker 11: And my husband.
Speaker 4: Jeez, it's been there for a few years, so this is going to be amazing. Done for yours so much. No worry.
Speaker 5: What are you doing for your birthday? Amy?
Speaker 8: I'm going out this morning with my sister for a coffee and then having lunch with my dad.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love a family.
Speaker 4: Yourself.
Speaker 5: Enjoy a.
Speaker 4: Cinnamon scroll or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god the other day.
Speaker 6: No, wait, not the ones that they have at Lamana and Sons on a weekend. At the moment, they can only get them on Saturday.
Speaker 5: They're a brand. I don't know they're not and they come and just serve them on a weekend. I'm kidding me.
Speaker 4: I reckon se Well, there's some Sebby scroll No North Road.
Speaker 5: This is my plug.
Speaker 4: Street in Richmond. There's a place called Heart and they do the most like fresh out of the oven with that funny little white sauce which looks amazing. Have they been delivered from Sebbi No, you don't know that they make them. They've got big ovens. Let's have a look. No nobby scroll.
Speaker 6: Okay, so it turns out these are Lamana and Sons who knew everyone was doing Cinnamons.
Speaker 4: The line up down North Road is on a ks. We need to scroll off. Yeah, she'll get a Lamana, you get your Sebbi's and I'll get my scroll. It's a deal. It's a scroll off sebbis.
Speaker 5: Just like a scroll off a person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's this bloke. It started the shop during COVID and now it's got a line up down North Road every day. I think they're about to open one and some Kilda. But it's like a cream cheese frosting on top.
Speaker 5: I'll back my my friends at Heart and I'm going to back in my friends at Lamana and.
Speaker 4: Son scroll off tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Are we special Lamington Cinnamon?
Speaker 3: Let me check.
Speaker 4: The problem is they need to be they need to be fresh, they need to be ready to go. So well, we're gonna have to send producers.
Speaker 6: They posted three days ago second refreshmold, perfect Sunday treats.
Speaker 5: They must be there this weekend life.
Speaker 3: Oh well, hang on, So they made them a few days ago their weekend job place no third place, Sebbe's open job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because oh no, this was on Sunday. What day they post?
Speaker 4: So then on Sunday Sunday with scroll Day and.
Speaker 5: This Sunday is Father's Day. I could get scrolls for Father's Day. Father's Day is on Sunday. You got it.
Speaker 4: Somber. What a banger.
Speaker 11: God.
Speaker 5: I love Somber, so do I.
Speaker 4: And Somber is one person omb we got sent the hats. Got a Somber hat, did you? Yeah? And a top bag?
Speaker 5: You got one too?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I think you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did?
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 5: I hate it when you do that.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 5: I didn't you? Did you? Just have an open clin It's.
Speaker 3: Got a hat here too.
Speaker 4: Yes, Somber, he's so hot right now.
Speaker 5: Doesn't like you obviously, or a top bag.
Speaker 7: Thank you for being that.
Speaker 4: I get down here. Thanks for joining us today. She's been a fun one.
Speaker 5: Melbourne looks quite nice out there this morning because the.
Speaker 3: Weather bureau said would be bad. She is an absolute ripper out there today. So get out and joy. It's what he goes up to.
Speaker 5: Ah, I'm going to the dream. I started with a new personal trainer. She's very good, but she is scary.
Speaker 3: How do you go breaking up with the other one.
Speaker 5: I just moved from one place to another. It was a location issue.
Speaker 3: I've just moved Barbers.
Speaker 6: I'm chaining hairdressers as I was a woman. I don't know if it's as hard as a man.
Speaker 5: It's like a it's like a breakup.
Speaker 3: Well, this one's This one's even more tricky because it's a barber from the same company but a different cellary.
Speaker 5: They're not allowed to do that. Well, you're not allowed to take their customers, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Hooking up with his brother.
Speaker 4: Hang on, wait, so so same business and the barber chain.
Speaker 3: I go to have just opened up one here in South Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Oh so he hasn't gone to a different chaining.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no, so same family, different So you're going to the barber further away from home. Well it's right near work.
Speaker 5: You're supporting the business, not the barber.
Speaker 3: There you go, Lauren, that's the way help makes franchise job. Yeah, it's just you know, when the minute when you're running to the old barber and they're like, oh your here's freshly cup.
Speaker 5: What we're talking about, when do you run into your barber?
Speaker 3: You just never know?
Speaker 4: Could I mate, Oh you're here.
Speaker 5: I didn't do it. I'm just trying to think of the places.
Speaker 4: That you have a great day. Are you doing Lauren, today.
Speaker 6: My addresses on holidays, actually going to treat this conversation.
Speaker 5: Could you not wander by the music? That's fine, we can talk about music. You see the sweet tones of our voice. If I was going to cheat, this be the week to do it. She's away, but I shan't be doing Imagine if you run into her somewhere. Oh, she's in Greece, so that's unlikely.
Speaker 4: You never know, You never know, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 7: Yeah,