Speaker 1: On Scolus Oscodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight, a massive program for you. Kevin Rudd's days as ambassador here to be numbered, the strongest signs yet that Trump's team are not in a forgiving and forgetting mood. The Great Douglas Murray will join me shortly and he's got plenty to say about Trump, Biden and the electist media. Also on the program tonight, Prue McSween, Stephanie Bastion and Army Horowitz on the latest appointments to the Trump team, including ill On Mask and Vivek Ramaswami. And Left He's losing it has this dude who thinks he's your mummy.
Speaker 4: If your queer and your family voted for Trump like mine dead. Hi, Hello, I'm your mother now just checking in.
Speaker 3: But first, Kevin Rud's role as Australian ambassador to the US is on life support unless he can pull off a diplomatic miracle. Just look at this post from Donald Trump's long standing political aid and senior campaign advisor, Dan Scavino Junior. He posted this in response to Kevin's statement congratulating Donald Trump. It's an hour glass about to run out of sand. And yes, this Kevin crisis is entirely self inflicted. We've played you some of his comments about Donald Trump. Here is one of the posts he deleted recently, where he wrote of Trump the most destructive president in history. He drags America and democracy through the mud. He thrives on fomenting, not healing division. He abuses Christianity, Church and the Bible to justify violence. Oh dear me, it's also called Trump a traitor to the West. Joining me now for more on this. Sky News contributor Prue McSwain, Prue, it's quite the dire tribe. And I think Kevin Rudd is going to find out the hard way that actions have consequences. These emotional, undergraduate musings are going to be costly. Well read it.
Speaker 5: This man is a dead man walking, let's face it. You know, good relationships are built on trust and mutual respect, and I'm sure that Trump doesn't have either for Kevin. And then you have this situation where Alberanzi is having to prop him up. He's become a lamed up ambassador because we hear that he's already enlisted Morrison to help him through it.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is bizarre, isn't it.
Speaker 2: To say the least?
Speaker 5: And we all know that Alberanzi doesn't want to admit another deed of misjudgment.
Speaker 3: You know, this is why he.
Speaker 5: Won't call him back or replace him. He would rather put our relationship with one of the strongest allies we have, our national security, our respects internationallyed just to prop up himself.
Speaker 3: Now, Milania Trump has refused to meet with Jill Biden for the traditional First Lady's Morning tea at the White House because of that FBI raid on Mara Lago also told The New York Post that Millennia is still fuming. Understandably, I would say the quote here is Jill Biden's husband authorized the FBI snooping through her underwear draw and she thinks that the bidens are disgusting, and Jill Biden isn't someone Milania needs to meet. I would think this is fair enough. Through that the law fair that was used against her husband, the raid on her private residence, at the entire Justice Department campaign against their family. I can understand why Milania doesn't want to pretend it's all okay. And we're going to sit down and have a couple of tea like we're friends.
Speaker 5: Well, the world, let alone all of Washington, knows that Biden was the one who's been probably orchestrating her lame duck husband for quite a while, and she would be behind a lot of this colluding with Pelosi, I presume in terms of you know, the gotcha moments with Rudd, sorry with Trump to try and get him.
Speaker 2: Out of contention.
Speaker 5: And so I don't blame Millennia. She's a strong woman. Why would she put up with playing nice with this woman who's been colluding against their family. And I was amused to also see that even Kamala didn't shake Jill's hand when they appeared on at some sort of a ceremony just the other I mean, people understand that Jill Biden is the force behind her husband and has been probably orchestrating a lot of the decisions that are being made in Washington.
Speaker 3: So it was a.
Speaker 5: Nice tradition when previous First Ladies invited new ones to see the White House. Millennia is very familiar with it. She doesn't need to have to do the right thing and play nicely with this woman because she never has.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, they broke every norm in the way they attacked her husband, their family and the lawfare that I mentioned before. Good on her for being authentic and not pretending things are okay. This story is incredible. This just shows you that cancel culture is not over. Australian singer songwriter front woman of the Jezebel's Hailey Mary, has been canceled for wearing a mega hat. I had to look at her Instagram page earlier, prou and it is just a mess of lefties losing their teeny tiny minds. So much hate, so much bile and vitriol just because she's don bad hat and made a political message. It wasn't the only image there was a number of images was posted and the hate she's receiving from her own followers is incredible.
Speaker 5: Well, they believe that the mega hat is a symbol of division and racism and as anophobia, and you know, you have to say they're delusional. They've been smoking too much of something. I think I'd give this girl a job in marketing. She's so smart. She wanted to protest and get some attention around her hatred and concerns about the misinformation Bill and what better way to do it than to use this prop And frankly, I.
Speaker 2: Think she's very smart.
Speaker 5: She's raised her concerns about it, and really, if she's going to be canceled by these morons, well it's probably a good thing. It's about time she probably learned a lesson that the people she's been playing with who are in that pool with her, are not going to ever play nicely and just you know, out of touch and so good honor.
Speaker 3: I'll be interesting to see if this entire exercise has a red pilled and she actually does become right leading or a conservative per McSween, thanks for your time, pleasure joining me now is best selling author of The War on the West, Douglas Murray Douglas. We will get to Trump's red waves shortly, but let's start with President Joe Biden's performance in recent days. Here he is yesterday dodging reporters questions and trying to stay upright. It's the president.
Speaker 6: Why are you going to stay to Trump on Wednesday?
Speaker 7: Oh mister president, what are you gonna talk with?
Speaker 3: Joba was there and earlier today he was asked this reasonable question by a reporter from Israel's channel thirteen.
Speaker 4: Listen to his response, President Biden, do you think that you can cut a hostage deal by at the end.
Speaker 3: Of your term?
Speaker 6: Well, I think the head by chand behind.
Speaker 3: Him, Douglas. That's a somewhat bizarre answer to a very reasonable question. What do you make of that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you just have to remind yourself that only a few months back, the Democrats were all trying to pretend that this was a president on peak form who had another four and a bit years left in him. It should be a reminder, I mean, things have moved very fast in the past few months. It should be a reminder of just how foolish the Democrat Party seemed to think the American public are. Why do they think that that people couldn't see Why do they think that we can't see it now? Why did papers like The New York Times hide this from the American public. Why did Kamala Harris hide it from the American public? Why did Nancy Pelosi, Dr. Jill Biden, Chuck Schumer and all the rest of them try to hide this from the general public. It's been excruciating in recent years, particularly in the past year, and yet this is a political party that thought that they could run this guy again. And it's very sad to see. I've said to you before Eata. You know, it's laughable and tragic. But really the Democrats should have a look at themselves, even before getting to the Kamla disaster, and say what were they doing, what were they thinking? What's wrong with this party?
Speaker 3: And what's wrong with the media, because the media plied along with this delusion for the entire term. And well, I guess you can say that there hasn't been a great deal of accountability for all of that deception other than the election result. Donald Trump's red wave is complete. He has secured the presidency by the biggest margin by a Republican in thirty six years. He has secured the Senate, the House, the popular vote biggest ever by Republican, and one every single swing state. You spoke to Donald Trump in recent days, how do you think Trump two point zero will be different to his first.
Speaker 1: Term that was taken Mara Lago on the Navy election where I was there and I was at the convention center when he gave his victory speech. You know, it's early days. The transition is taking place. Early appointments have already been announced, some more are imminent, and it's clear I think several things already. One is that Trump and Trump's team have said for a long time, you know, that they wanted to come in, first of all, with a resounding victory. When his team said to me at the Madison Square Gardens event a couple of weeks ago, now that they wanted not only to secure a victory, but such a decisive victory that it would include the popular vote. You know, I thought, well, sure, you know, everybody would like that. But the fact that they actually achieved it is remarkable. And there's several very important things about that. One is it gives Donald Trump an extraordinarily clear and clean mandate. The second thing is that the Democrats complain none of the games about well, the electoral college, this is the popular vote. That no, he got all of it, and that should cause them some serious times for reflection in the Democrat Party. But Trump and his team have been clear about a number of things. Firstly, they seem to everything I've heard, to be fully aware that in the twenty sixteen to twenty administration, you know, there was a lot of firing, a lot of hiring. By the way, even that's different from President Joe Biden, who never fired anyone. Sometimes you wonder if he was even aware who was working for him. And but but there was a lot of everyone's aware. There was a lot of upheaval in the first term.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very.
Speaker 1: Clear desire to make sure that's not the case this time. And they're getting people into positions who have not just experience, but who have a very clear mandate themselves. I mean, getting people like Congresswoman at least Stephanic into the United Nations job, Congressman Tim Waltz also. You know, this is this is a very serious administration that's being put together, with some very distinguished figures in it already. And so I think I think the main thing is just that thing, not just of of some continuity, but of a sort of an intent to have a calmness in the administration this time that was sometimes missing last time. It's also clear that you know, there's there's going to be no sort of recruiting of people who aren't Trump loyalists. You know, Trump has had so many defaults his last administration who have shot him in the back and the front metaphorically speaking of course, and he obviously doesn't want any more of that, the sort of you know, the Kellys and others who said things that he completely disputes about him. It's clear they don't want that kind of rollercoaster anymore. And so I think it's going to be very, very interesting to see the more appointments that come in the coming days.
Speaker 3: I think you're one hundred percent right, and it's very clear now that he's not going to repeat those mistakes. He's not going to have these rivals in the inner sanctum. I think he thought initially it was a way of countering the anti Trumpers to keep your enemies closer, but that's not the way to get things done. And I think he had two point. I is going to be very different. You wrote a piece for The New York Post on the ten things Donald Trump can do to clean up Joe Biden's messes abroad, starting with Ukraine and ending with Iran. He's got plenty of missus to clean up domestically, Douglas, how much focus do you think will be on foreign affairs?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there'll be a significant amount. But the main thing is that just Donald Trump being president elect is already starting to change the calibration of the world. You know, he is somebody who understood and has understood for years the Chinese Communist Party as the main strategic competitor to the United States, and he realized that Americans had to a great extent been taken for a ride in trade terms for years, the best part of a quarter of a century. Right now he's the only resident, and I think he's in a position to actually do something about that. He says he wants to bring about the swift end to the Ukraine conflict that I said, we'll see about that, But there's you know, there's a lot of opportunity and potential there. The Middle East is where I think he's going to have the biggest impact because the Ayatollahs in Iran were being throttled by him economically when he was last in office, and I would hope that he would start to do that again, because of course we've seen in the last year, in particular, what happens when the revolutionary Islamic government of Iran is rich, it exports terror and colonialism across the region. So I think there's going to be a massive shift there. There are also big strategic questions we have seen this axis that has come together in Joe Biden's time in office, which is the want of a better abbreviation, the Russia, China, North Korea Iran axis, and it's going to be very important to pull that apart. China will be the one that's most important to pull apart from Russia. It's relatively easy to pull people away from Iran when people realize that the Ayatolas will become the pariahs that they should always have been. But there's a lot of opportunity here, and already there are rumors. We'll see what happens, but the terror sponsoring slave state of kata has already started to say that it might it might end up not actually remaining a retirement home or indeed a base for the terrorist group Hamas, And that'll be interesting to see if Katar realizes that it backed in every single way the losing side.
Speaker 3: Now, you summed it up beautifully in the Telegraph when you said this election wasn't about race, it wasn't about gender and abortion, all the issues the media seemed to be hyper focused on. It was about secure borders, the economy, and government overreach. And I would argue Douglas that last point was hugely significant for many of Trump's voters. The law fair against Trump and his allies. This two tier justice system that even targets conservative mums at school board meetings. It's a big issue for many in Trump's space.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely. I mean the interesting thing about not just the radical left, but the left in general in Australia, in Britain, in the US and other Western countries, Canada particularly, is that the moderate left thought that there were all of these issues which were like right wing talking points or what didn't really affect people's lives.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Professional adults like Alistair Campbell in the UK have just started in recent days to sort of start to say, maybe the thing of big hairy men being allowed in women's lockers, locker spaces, locker rooms is not something that is just being made up by right wing fanatics. Maybe we should have listened to women. They say this late in the day. Not just the far left, the center left, the moderate left vastly underestimated the way in which culture or issues are not made up by conservative pundits, but are things that are felt by any parent whose daughter is training in an elite sport. It's felt in people's lives. It's felt by parents whose children come back from school having been told that there are million genders and a lot of other woo woo nonsense. And when it comes to things like the border, you know, they seem to hope, the Democrats seem to hope that the American public would not think anything particularly awry and would just be told it was a Project twenty twenty five conspiracy that for four years the border had been open and millions and millions of people had come into the United States illegally. They thought that people didn't mind about that. They thought they could take these votes for granted. And the amazing thing is that they thought they could do this by playing the dei game at the highest possible level. Why wouldn't you want to vote for Kamela. She's a woman. If you're a woman, you have to vote for Kamela. Guess what, Camela's from an ethnic minority. Unless you hate ethnic minorities, why would you not vote for Kamela. I mean, this was seriously their pitch. And then you got all of the Democrat commentators on the media who zoomed in on the abortion issue again, when this is actually something which has healed significantly in the United States in the last few years since the overturning of Roe v. Wade, as people realize that this is a state issue, and states can vote one way or they can vote more another. But when you see these white dudes for Harris who were trying to you seemed to think that the most important thing about this election was to make it much easier for their daughter to abort their grandchild. I was like, why did you think that was an appealing message? When you have cost of living crisis, you have the world having conflicts breaking out that didn't break out until recent years, when you have a totally open border, when you have the crime that comes from that, the the the debt that comes from that, the government overspend that comes from that. I mean, you know, as Elon Musk said the other day, there's a there's about two trillion dollars a year you could you could you could shave off from the federal government's budget in the US. And one of the things you can do would be to strip out all of the wasteful, woke nonsense, among other things, which isn't just not helping America, it's holding it back. And if they can do that if they can strip out this horrible destructive mechanism that's been put in place in teaching, in education where American taxpayers pay more per student than almost anyone else in the world, and get out of it one of the worst education results of anywhere in the world, including the developed world. These are things that are really serious, and the Democrats did not run a serious campaign. They had an unseerious candidate who wouldn't even answer a question seriously. So thank goodness of the American public have seen through that.
Speaker 3: Now before you go, the leftist media has been in full meltdown mode. They haven't heeded any of the messages as you just spoke about. They're just doubling down on the identity politics, and as entertaining as that is for me and my Left is losing its segment. It's not helping their ratings. Douglas MSNBC's ratings have tanked, diving a staggering fifty four percent. In primetime, shows like Joy Reid and Lawrence o'donald's have lost more than half their audience, and CNN is also having a rough time. It's planning to will the acts on some of its biggest stars it seems like calling half the country Nazis, fascists and white supremacists is not a winning formula. Douglas, Well, no, it isn't.
Speaker 1: And some of us Rita, we've said this for a while about them, haven't we. You know, I mean, it was amazing, as we said the other day, now that Kamala Harris's campaign went from joy to literally hitler in three months. And the most intelligent Democrats and leftists and others and you know, anti Trump Republicans, most of them will I hope spend this grieving process that they're going to go through actually learning some lessons. It's been very interesting in recent days. This isn't like post twenty sixteen at all. There actually haven't been as many complete meltdown and there's lots of reasons for that. But I'd like to think putting a positive spin on it is that one of them is that some of the Democrats and others have actually started to get the message. Maybe we shouldn't call the public garbage. Maybe when Donald Trump wins the popular vote, it's not enough to call anyone who has ever supported him a Nazi. It's not enough to talk about brown white supremacists. And black white supremacists and Jewish Nazis and everything else. And there will be some people who'll still try to do that. You just mentioned one of the particular people who's broken out of the asylum, Joy Read. She's a pure race beata. She's a black race beata who just loves causing racial division in America. And she's one of the very few who's tried to double down since this. I don't see a future for people like her on the media. That their ratings are horrible and their behavior is much more horrible, and so no wonder people are turning off. I think it's really important.
Speaker 8: I say this.
Speaker 1: You know, the Democrats who ever want to get back into office again have to listen to this result and realize it wasn't the public that was wrong.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and just finally, on Joy Reach, you had an Ivy League psychiatrist on it just in the last couple of days saying stop seeing family members who voted for Trump. It's essential to stop communicating and spending the Christmas and Holidays with your loved ones. Crazy Douglas Ury, thanks for your time. This evening.
Speaker 1: Great pleasure still to come.
Speaker 3: Lefties losing it class President Elect Donald Trump's team is coming together and Trump two point zho will be uncompromising. Army Horrowitz with the details. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and let's hear from this member of the lgbt QIAA plus plus plus community who tells his followers don't worry. If your family voted for Donald Trump, forget about them. I'm your mummy.
Speaker 4: Now if your queer and your family voted for Trump like mine dead, Hi, Hello, I'm your mother now, just checking in. Have you drank water today?
Speaker 1: Did you eat? Did you take your meds?
Speaker 3: Emphasis on the meds, and this next white dude for Camaloe, who masqueraded as an unbiased journalist, could also do with some meds. Here is CBS journalist John Dickerson with Stephen Colbert, just fighting back the twos.
Speaker 8: How would you explain that to a fourteen year old today?
Speaker 1: How would you explain this election?
Speaker 3: I'll try it to think about my boys, because yes, I can only imagine how embarrassed his poor sons are. Right now, here's another lefty who is desperate to be a victim. Of course, they can never articulate what rights they have. Apparently, lost. These people are so tight.
Speaker 7: Knowing that I was born with more rates than I have now it's a pretty crazy feeling knowing that what we're about to go through, I mean to the possibility of me putting more of my right and that being a real threat.
Speaker 1: It is insane.
Speaker 3: Yes, insane. It is a word he should reflect on long and hard, in front of a mirror, preferably. And this next last could also do with some self reflection.
Speaker 6: I was just walking down the street to go and get my medication because I'm out and I need.
Speaker 3: It for today.
Speaker 6: And I saw a woman walking her two kids, and.
Speaker 1: She had got her fees.
Speaker 3: And I looked at her.
Speaker 8: We mean, I contact people.
Speaker 3: Kind of nodded like we were both.
Speaker 6: Just devastated, and you could just tell her her eyes thank you. I believe this country did this again? Why did I let myself up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Tiresome, So tiresome. Now time to check in on the ladies of the view. And today it's a whoopee who's taking a break from scolding the public about being concerned with that cost of living the economy. You see, she now gets it. She's just working goal as well, struggling to make ends meet. We're all in this together, folks.
Speaker 9: When you have one candidate who has been running for twelve years, lies and changes things, I appreciate that people are having hard time too.
Speaker 1: I work for a living.
Speaker 9: If I had all the money in the world, I would not be here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm a working porrister.
Speaker 3: There you have it. She's just like you, guys. She's just struggling with mortgage payments and gas prices. Except she's earning around eight million dollars a year. And that was back in twenty twenty two. It could be even more now. That's six hundred and sixty six thousand, six hundred and sixty six dollars a every single month. According to that report, joy Beja earns seven million a year and Sonny Houstin is on one point six million. Maybe that's why she's the angriest of the lotter machin, joy Beja out earning you by that much for doing the same work. Guys. You know what, all of that's fairly depressing. I think I feel a dance break coming on. President elect Donald Trump's team is coming together, and Trump two point zero will be uncompromising in delivering his mega agenda. These are all his people thoroughly vetted established histories. The first time around, he did have a few in his team who were rivals critics. He thought it was a way of countering the anti Trumpers, to try to neutralize them. But the whole keep your enemy's closest strategy is gone, thank god. And among his selections is Marco Rubio for Secretary of State. Here is Rubio being confronted by pro Palestinian activists.
Speaker 1: From the contrary are filming. I want you guys to get this.
Speaker 7: I want them to destroy every element of her mask they can get their hands on.
Speaker 2: These people are vicious animals who did horrifying crimes.
Speaker 3: And I hope you guys post that.
Speaker 9: What about the civilians?
Speaker 10: Every day, Marsias stop hinting behind civilians, putting civilians on the way harm ask knew that this was going to lead to this, so Hamas stopped building their military installations underneath hospital.
Speaker 5: So you don't care the fifteen thousand, you don't care about the babies that.
Speaker 3: I think it's terrible and I think Commas is one hundred percent to blame.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Make sure you post that.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you post that. Let's bring in documentary filmmaker and journalists. Army Horoid's army. It's quite an appointment. And today we learned that Vivek Ramaswami and Il Musk will lead the Department of Government Efficiency to the smartest guys in any room, working together to cut government. That wis That's it's quite a winning team.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is cvs Paris Bellum. Secure peace by preparing for war. That has been the saying through the ages from Classowitz to John Wick and now to Donald Trump. Welcome to the Donald Trump doctrine as opposed to the Biden doctrine, which is war through cowardice. Right, That's essentially what we had then, and this is what we have now and I'm super humped for it. Look, this is not a neo isolationist policy that people were scared of. How do I know because the people who we appointed. And by the way, how do I know because we've seen this in the past. This is another continuation of the first Trump administration. We know we did, We know what happened. Look, this is not hart. Is he going to abandon Ukraine like people are trying to make I just believe. No, of course not. He might hold them more accountable. But let's not forget that when did Russia invade Ukraine during the Obama administration, during the Biden administration. When he didn't go after them was during the Trump administration. Guys, this is not hard stuff. Okay, this is going to be a muscular forum policy which is going to essentially say peace through strength. That's the bottom line. And he's appointing phenomenal people. By the way, Pete Hegseeth is now going to be second Defense. He's going to have Mike Huckabee as as the ambassador Israel. Friends of mine, I feel like a proud papa. It's wonderful. Look as far as Vivek and and Elon look generally, Yeah, I'm not in favor of creating new departments to create more efficiency, but I think in this case, I'll give him the pass. Look, Elon Musk is the right guy for the right job. How do I know this? Just compare SpaceX to NASA. Okay, SpaceX is ten times more efficient and twice as fast as NASA. That when when they have cost overruns, SpaceX has one percent cost overruns as opposed to ninety percent for NASA. Okay, this is the man we need for this job. He created an entire industry, the electric car industry, out of his own mind. By the way, how is he not getting credit for that from the world crowd? Of course he's not. He's demonized. Look is Viveka one of the smartest guys in the room. Of course he is. Just ask him. I'm pumped. This is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Great now, let's see it. From Joe Reagan and comic Theo Von both of whom did long form interviews with Donald Trump, but both were off the left. Joe Rogan was a big Bernie Sanders fan. They both seemed to have been red peeled. And here I think theovue really what helped clinch the nomination and the presidency for Trump.
Speaker 8: You want to hear someone crazy Trump At the day of the election, Dana Waite told me he'd been up for seventy two hours.
Speaker 7: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: How is that possible? He goes, Dude, he's a freak.
Speaker 8: The guy is as resilient. No one could go through all that. When the Justice Department started to come over, that's when a lot of people were like, you know what, the only thing we should be able to believe in this country is at least the justice system and if they're over and then he got shot at a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Dude, bit of blue language there, but you get the idea. Army. I think that nomination was his when that Mara Lago rate happened, when we had all the law fail, the trumped up charges, the Democrats thought if he was cast as a convicted felon, he'd be unelectable. And in the end they just exposed what lengths they were going to go to go to to try to clinch this election, and people weren't having it this time around.
Speaker 2: They use the IRS on the bombministration to go after people, and yes, that turned people off. I don't know how they don't get this and they don't understand this. When you try to demonize people, they will not follow you. This is really simple stuff. Look, I can tell you as personally. When they try to frame Trumps as an anti Semite, as a fascist, as Hitler, and they try to convince Jews, okay, I'm gonna do they treads on me. It didn't work. I'm sorry. I'm not that dumb. When they try to scare Latinos and they said, look, what is more racist? Than trying to convince people like Latinos or Jews that they have to vote a certain way because I'm viewing that way right. They credit manufacturer contrived controversy about Puerto Rico. Nobody bought it. They failed from beginning to end, because why their policies are failing. They know that they understand that they had to come with something in order to knock Trump out and to get other people to follow them. But guess what we do. It simply did not work.
Speaker 3: And on that manufactured outrage about Puerto Rico, the man who made the joke, because if you actually didn't see the rally, you would have thought Trump had said that joke about Puerto Rico and floating island of garbage. But the man who actually did make the joke, Tony Hinchcleapis, finally addressed it.
Speaker 10: On my speech on free speech, I referenced Puerto Rico, which currently has a landfill problem in which all of their landfills are filled to the brim. I guess I'm the only person that knew about this. With that said, i just want to say that I've been I love Puerto Ricans, very smart people, and they're smart enough to know when they're being used as political fodder. I apologize to absolutely nobody, not to the Puerto Ricans, not to the whites, not to the blacks, not to the Palestinians, not to the Jews.
Speaker 3: And it's refreshing approach to take. Ami. If you've done nothing wrong, don't apologize.
Speaker 2: Now. Look, the massive and racist disconnect between the media and the Democratic Party was incredible. Okay, Again, to expect a group of people to vote a certain way is by definition racist. How do they not understand that? At the bottom line on this thing. Look, and by the way, to make it worse, they're doubling down on this insanity. I mean, you're now hearing people talk about how Latino men are exemplifying toxic masculinity. Guys, this is not the approach to take when you are absolutely losing among Latinos who were part of your coalition that won the last couple of races. This is not the way you handle it. They don't get it, they don't understand it. And you know what, great, I'm glad because all that's going to do is lead to a more entrenched Republican majority. Let's do it. Let's go for this now.
Speaker 3: Let's see it from Nancy Pelosi. She played a key role in the quiet coup against Joe Biden. She's claiming now that Kamala's loss was what Biden's fault because he didn't step down sooner, and if Kamala had more time, she.
Speaker 11: We had the president gotten out sooner, there may have been other candidates in the race. Commonly, I think still would have won, but she may have been stronger having taken her case to the public sooner. The anticipation was that if there if the president word to stepiside, that there would be an open primary.
Speaker 3: Who is she kidding? The longer Kamala had, the worst it was. I mean, they should have left it to the last minute and given her a week or two before people could work her out and see just how vacuous she was, how completely unprincipled.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: That is just bizarre from Nancy Pelosi, because whatever you say about her, she is normally a pretty savvy political operator. And if she's blaming Joe Biden for not stepping down sooner, that seems to be the wrong call.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean, they wanted to give Americans more time to get to know the human pretent from village we know is Kamala Harris. Are you kidding me? More time? The only reason why she got this close because they didn't really know who at all. That's the reason this wasn't even a bigger blowout. Look, this woman ran. Let's not forget she ran the Democratic nomination in twenty twenty. She had to pull out in twenty nineteen, two months before the first vote because no one wanted her. Forget Americans. The Democratic Democrat only didn't want her. But she was put in obviously, as we know, because she was a DII candidate. By the way, that's not racist, that's just fact. Yeah, they wanted her, She wanted hurt the Americans get to know her better. Oh my god, Nancy, can't you're lucky stars they knew as poolly as they did. It's crazy talk.
Speaker 3: Well, who's going to be the next one for the Democrats? You look at the Republican side and they've got a lot of impressive young talent. You can see who their potential candidates can be for the next twenty years. We talked to earlier about Vivet Grammar Swami. You've got Ron DeSantis. You have obviously JD. Vanced that their talent pool is significant there. And I'm looking at the Democrat side, who do you see as the next one who they'll be looking to in four years to put them back in the White House.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so interesting. This is actually the first time since nineteen ninety two that they haven't had a front runner four years earlier. No, that's the great there's no one. This is a signif. First of all, before they can choose who will be a front runner, the Democrats have to decide and which direction are they going to go. They have to decide whether or not they're going to move to the center, which will lead to more wins, or they're going to double down and move to the hard left because they're not as pure. And there you hear it now, already hear there's a disconnect. So half the people are saying in the Democratic Party, we didn't move to the center enough, but half are still saying, we weren't giving all our all, we weren't pure to our values. Okay, that is a recipe for loss. I have one thing to say to you, Rashida Tula twenty twenty eight. I'm there for you.
Speaker 3: Yet that's not the whole squad running together, Amy Horowitz, thanks via time still to come. The government thinks sixteen is too young to be on social media, but not too young to have irreversible gender surgery. Stephanie Bastion shows me next welcome back, joining me now all the way from India. Is Head of Advocacy at Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian Stephanie. The woke gender ideology was a huge flash point in the American presidential election. The Donald Trump campaign targeted Democrat Kamala Harris's support of radical trans policies like taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for prison inmates, and one of their most effective ads was all about that topic.
Speaker 1: Kamala support taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners, surgery for prisoners, for prisoners.
Speaker 3: Every transgender in me in the prison system would have access.
Speaker 2: Now, no, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to Kamala supports transgender sex changes in jail where our money.
Speaker 8: Kamala even supports letting biological men compete against our girls in their sports.
Speaker 2: Kamala is for dy them.
Speaker 8: President Trump is for you.
Speaker 3: Kamala is for they them. Here's for you. It's a very effective message. The overwhelming majority of people, whether they're Democrats or Republicans, are on the same page on this topic, Stephanie. But how long before our politicians in this country realize that this is actually an issue people care about and give them a choice at the polling booth.
Speaker 12: With the election of Trump, it's going to bring in a title wave of change.
Speaker 3: He really put this issue on the agenda.
Speaker 1: I mean, being able to.
Speaker 12: Talk about this has been suppressed by powerful lobby groups for so long because of the pressure on employment and so on and so forth. But we know that people are very at this We know that it is having huge impacts on the community, on children who are being medically transitioned, on women's sports safeties. So I have no doubt that this is going to come to Australia and be an election issue at the federal election next year. Our federal MPs will no longer be able to hide behind the talking points of powerful lobby groups like ACON, and they will have to have a position on how they're going.
Speaker 3: To address this issue.
Speaker 12: They're going to have to have a position on whether they'll hold an inquiry, and they're going to have to have a position on how they're going to fix it.
Speaker 3: Well, here in Victoria, we've got some of the most radical trans laws anywhere in the world. Nobody really voted for this. The Liberals did not oppose any of this. In fact, they went to the state election promising that they wouldn't change these laws. All these change in mindset filtered down to the state governments because a lot of these laws are state based. It's all well and good to have the fight federally, but what about at state level.
Speaker 12: Well, I certainly think an inquiry is going to put an impact on the healthcare system who are providing these services. But there was a paper published in the Stage Journal earlier this month that highlighted the link the impact that our conversion therapy laws, particularly the ones that include gender identity as part of those attributes, are having on gender filming care effectively legislating them. So I think that the scandals that will come out of a public inquiry will state governments to act because the ramifications of ignoring it, the victims are the repercussions of all of that are going to be too heavy for them not to be.
Speaker 3: And one of the changes we've seen right now is posing age limits for social media, saying that children under sixteen shouldn't be on social media sites. Yet children of that age can have double missectomies, they can certainly have very powerful treatments, are puberty blockers, all sorts of irreversible treatments. It just seems completely mad that we won't let them have a Twitter or Instagram account at that age, but they can submit to radical, life changing medical treatments and procedures.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's very concerning, and you look at how quickly they're ramming through the misinformation bills. It just looks like one big tidy package to control what people are doing online. The end of the day, parents are responsible for their children, and if the government really cared about what kids are accessing online, they'd be targeting things like porn sites that are driving up sexual assaults in primary schools and even in kindergartens because kids have access to this stuff.
Speaker 3: It doesn't pass the pub test just on that issue. Do we know how young people in this country teenagers in this country are having some of these irreversible surgeries like double missectomies or other procedures. Do we know at what age group they are performing these well life changing surgeries?
Speaker 12: We know anecdotally that they can access it in very early teens, some at sixteen.
Speaker 2: But the government really.
Speaker 12: Tries to hide this data because under Medicare these medical procedures, if you're having a double misseectomy, it doesn't determine whether it's for breast cancer or for these treatments. So the government is very careful at hiding this sort of data and it's really hard to get an accurate response.
Speaker 3: Stephanie Bastian, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 12: Thank you reader.
Speaker 3: That's it for me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow