Speaker 1: Hey, it's time.
Speaker 2: Lips do it every Friday. Thanks to a Spentley Dental group. Everything dental under one roof is a e B d G dot com dot a U. Lawrence got two amazing skills.
Speaker 3: One is singing three and mathematics and comedy fake ideas, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: Your other skill is lip readingatics. Who says mathematics?
Speaker 4: Smart? People like me were singing in mathematics.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of glass meeting rings here, and if someone's having a meeting about us, loves can normally look through the glass and lip read and say.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: All those people out there? I can tell they're talking about us right now.
Speaker 3: Actually not hot top, not one of them is even looking at us.
Speaker 2: Still want to chuck on the headphones, so we'll play loud music and Lawrence ears so she won't be able to hear.
Speaker 4: Area not to hear you for a bite.
Speaker 1: Everyone listening out there. Lauren's a massive pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Oh honestly, I reckon. She's still using fake IDs to bring the age down.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, she's a bit crusty.
Speaker 2: Now I'm really twenty five.
Speaker 1: You don't look good, probably due for a bit of a tox isn't she did we.
Speaker 2: Give her the first one? Or do we just enjoy the sign?
Speaker 4: It's not sweetwood Mac playing.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'll go first.
Speaker 1: I'll go first. All right, you ready, Here we go, Look, break the chain.
Speaker 4: Okay, go jays.
Speaker 2: The new Pope is seriously dope.
Speaker 4: Lose mop is a real knob.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: The new Pope is seriously dope.
Speaker 4: The new Mob are doing a good job. The new Pope, the new Melbourne No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, come here, the new Pope, the new Mob Pope, Pope, Mob Pope, Bob Pope, Pope.
Speaker 4: Yes, the new Pope is doing a good job.
Speaker 5: Seriously dope, dope, dope.
Speaker 3: The new Pope's a no, he's he's dope.
Speaker 4: He's doing a good job.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we'll take that. We'll take that.
Speaker 3: Dope.
Speaker 4: He's dope. The new Pope is dope.
Speaker 1: Please don't sing angels with Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 3: Please don't sing angles with guys Angels Angels with Guy Sebastian's dare you tell me what I can and can't give?
Speaker 2: Give us a little bit, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't do.
Speaker 4: I want to sing sing it now, Angel brought me. If you it's really music just a little bit.
Speaker 2: The footy was on far too late.
Speaker 4: The footy was far too late.
Speaker 2: It was wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Sing it? Preach it?
Speaker 1: Last one mystery guest see.
Speaker 4: My best Mystery guests is super Mario?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is it mystery? Guess it?
Speaker 4: See my best mystery guest see my.
Speaker 2: After Right this morning, we have a mystery guest joining us on the air.
Speaker 1: Is it really Mario?
Speaker 4: No, it's better than Mario.
Speaker 2: Can I give one more hint? This mystery guest would look good in a vest.
Speaker 1: Just a best just what is it?
Speaker 4: You could grapes?
Speaker 1: It's the ultimate mystery guest done. Men's health as well.
Speaker 2: No, bigger and better than that. Matt's International will reveal to me as well who it is?
Speaker 5: Get Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials