Speaker 1: Well, good morning Melbourne. Happy Wednesday. Good morning, we're gonna pre drinks. Morning clintos, Hello, Jason. How was your census night? Well, you're the night off exactly. I'll put the feed up because I'd already done mine.
Speaker 2: You know mine's halfway through. You're not.
Speaker 3: You're not completed.
Speaker 2: I've got till Friday. I read in the fine print.
Speaker 3: But why wouldn't you just do it in one here?
Speaker 2: Because I'll run you through later. Okay, there was an.
Speaker 4: Issue, Well you couldn't find that all the kids, so am I.
Speaker 1: I've saved it. You know he can save it, but I've forgotten my past. Oh so anyway, happy, happy post census day everybody.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a.
Speaker 3: Census glow.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, well, chelly about it yesterday.
Speaker 1: If you work for census, got to get to find out a bit of info about.
Speaker 2: People, don't you. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a government, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but log into your neighbors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean I didn't find it overly invasive.
Speaker 1: It's insightful without. I mean, it's not asking you what color under is your pa?
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 3: Not, I mean for those wondering black.
Speaker 2: If anything, the most good for you for wearing them. Thank you.
Speaker 1: And the most in your face thing was when you put your day to birth in it comes up your actual birthday like howl, which.
Speaker 2: How old are you anyway? What? What? What?
Speaker 3: Years?
Speaker 2: Will we wake it up to?
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: The Coalition federally that is promising to cut net overseas migration to blow one hundred and eighty thousand years, saying it will help ease our house housage shortage.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say housing shortage.
Speaker 4: The pledge comes to the RBA warns house prices are falling faster than expected, fueling fresh debate over affordability. Scotch College, based in Kuyong There could be set for an expansion, a major expansion at that. The elite boys school in exclusive talks to buy Vision Australia's headquarters around sixty million dollars to expand and upgrade their site, and Oslodo's forty million dollar jackpot has been split between two winners. A lovely hobart Man brought to tears after learning his pocketed.
Speaker 3: Twenty Oh wow, good on him, fantastic.
Speaker 4: You buy the Cabri factory down there for that if you have been there no exceptional stuff.
Speaker 1: There's a Cabri factory in Dnida, New Zealand one here as well. Yeah, I reckon it tasted different Indus.
Speaker 4: Oh in Qeland? Yeah, the one in Hobart. You can buy broken chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh like a bag.
Speaker 1: They like it up just at odds and ends broken?
Speaker 2: Could you take me?
Speaker 1: We should go and you could just buy two bucks for that broken sneakers on factory excursions. I love factories. I've done the Coca Cola factory. Have you done them factory? I still need to do it.
Speaker 4: You come out smelling like veggimint. Yeah, it's very yeasty, very Should I get some sports?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Josh Fraser at Carlton, the interim coach, has said make me the head coach. He's told the board finally he wants the top job. Also on the footy front, Essen's on the hunt for leadership sounding out reportedly sounding out that is a Collingwood veteran, Scott Pendlebury, about a move to Tallamarine, probably in a more sort of playing coach or or post footy coaching type role.
Speaker 1: This is the Bombers, Sorry, the Bombers, yea Mark McVeigh. By the way, the how many years off wood Pendles be well.
Speaker 4: He'd probably I reckon, he's got one more in him. Yeah right, but Mark McVeigh in the box seat to become the head coach of the Bombers.
Speaker 1: Good though, that Josh is pretty sand up, said, you know what, especially after the week end when you got sixty thousand people chanting your name.
Speaker 3: Well it helps, doesn't it? Absolutely? When I got the job here of course.
Speaker 1: No, no, there was a lot of people were rang so many bring him back. They were like we sorry, I can't do it, and then we're good. Or ten is our number if you want to join us on the air for pre drinks.
Speaker 2: What he up to this morning, Melbourne?
Speaker 1: We got some free stuff to go in return, movie tickets.
Speaker 2: Dinners, you name it.
Speaker 3: Story caught my eye about potholes, Jase.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, front page to the Herald's on this morning.
Speaker 1: Two percent of drivers here in Melbourne seeking compo for damage caused by potholes, so they're actually you can but they're only two percent of given payouts, which is extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Have you, I mean, have you got a pothole to tell us about a pothole horror story or.
Speaker 2: Just worst road in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you live here in absolute shocker. Oh, mate, McKinnon Road is terrible. It's like like you go Center Road, it's smooth, it's like a little runway. And then parallel to that is McKinnon Road in Bentley and it's just on the electric bike you feel every.
Speaker 3: Bump you fall into them.
Speaker 1: You really could thirteen twenty four ten worst road in Melbourn And what do you got? Bring it on? Oh this is Jojo, Get out, Leave. I think it's leave, Get Out twenty six to six. Lauren joins us at six this morning here at Novar. Before I tell you again, JoJo's episode of Cribs wasn't her house.
Speaker 2: It was her bedroom and her mom and dad.
Speaker 3: Yeh, because she's so young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still got a whole episode though.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, here's my bed.
Speaker 2: Cribs, Pimp My Ride, all those shows. Pretty nostalgic, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Clint. We're doing pre drinks. It's a little warm up to six o'clock. Lawren's going to join us this morning from six. In the meantime, front page of the Herald Sun this morning, we've got a pot whole problem.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's becoming a bit of an epidemic. I hate to say. I'm on thirteen twenty four ten. We're still of asking boy saying good morning and hello and how are you? First and foremost second of all, Jace, where's the best the worst.
Speaker 3: Road in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: In Melbourn pothole?
Speaker 3: Crazy? This place is.
Speaker 2: It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I was bitching about McKinnon Road before an abundance of speed bumps.
Speaker 2: We don't need that, seriously, Hey, Jack and Languarren.
Speaker 5: Morning, morning fellas.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, Sparky. You're off to work nonsen early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like to get to work early and then I can beat the traffic out of the city on the way home.
Speaker 2: Nice. What time you pull up stumps two o'clock? Oh that's great, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I love that, trying to get out of there early, you know, because traffic's horrendously.
Speaker 4: So you spend a fair bit of time on the road. It's Jackie boy, what's do you know a bad road? Or it says here you know the best road in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I think the best road in Melbourne is because I live in Languarren. I think the best road is Quarry Road. It's yeah, you wouldn't believe it, but it's right next to a quarry and it saves me about twenty minute every day.
Speaker 2: Really what no one uses.
Speaker 5: It's like a little back, little back road, you know, don't have to sort of go down Frankston Cranbourne.
Speaker 2: Road this morning. Tell me we've told everyone about it there.
Speaker 3: How does it make you feel when you're driving down Quarry Road? Do you do you drive down Quarry Road with a big smile on your on your face?
Speaker 1: Oh, biggest smile, laughing about all those people stuck in traffic on the other one.
Speaker 3: That's it fills me with joy. Jack there I go.
Speaker 2: It's Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: We're Nitty's hair loving it.
Speaker 2: You could be. Hey, jack, we are going to send you to This is great.
Speaker 1: Alcatraz combines the best immersive theater with the unique prison themed cocktail experience.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a fun night out.
Speaker 1: Tickets at fever up dot com will send you a double to that awesome.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Happy hump Day, Happy hump day, my friend when nearly there Jack, Hey, Holly, Hello, we're going.
Speaker 3: Well what about yourself?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm off the West Gate Bridge down.
Speaker 3: It's got three lanes closed, so too.
Speaker 5: Well at five, there.
Speaker 3: Is that inbound or outbound? I'm heading west? Sorry outbound?
Speaker 2: Okay, why are we down to? Well, I'm wondering if they're fixing postholes.
Speaker 5: I can't think of any other reason.
Speaker 1: I think the construction should be packed up by five, shouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Well it should be on my way to work, and I want it.
Speaker 2: To be just me, Holly.
Speaker 1: But whenever I go through construction zones, they're always seem to be on smoker.
Speaker 2: Whatever time of the day.
Speaker 3: It does look like that.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So is that the worst right in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: The West Gate right now? Yes, yeah, that's a fair point. I get you.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're going to check your double to one night only in Cinemas August thirteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, thanks so much, all right, see you lad. She sounds rapped to be on the West Gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in traffic and it's five. It was five forty one, horrendously mad. Hey, coming up this morning. We're going to be show today. We are talking to the fastest man in the pool we are. Cam McAvoy joins us, an Olympic gold medalist and as you say, the fastest man ever in the pool. We have cash to go and Lauren joins us. From six this morning, you're on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jace, Lauren and Clint.
Speaker 1: Take a feeling good Jayce, Lauren and Clinton on the Social Show