Speaker 1: Hello, working on the full house. Send me where are you going?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: Boy? You've got to stick around where you're going?
Speaker 1: Where you're going?
Speaker 2: Boy, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: He's angry.
Speaker 4: He's send me to Cans for three days.
Speaker 5: Why are you in such a such a ship moved year?
Speaker 2: Why I'm not a ship move?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Actually don't get a ship moved?
Speaker 1: And I get angry yesterday walking around cans, you were.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's I would say that I was disgruntled, not angry, big differ.
Speaker 3: What were you disgruntled about? I was.
Speaker 2: I was sick of the cans. I was ready to leave.
Speaker 1: It was getting warm, and I was there was.
Speaker 4: This airport lounge thing that we were looking at. I was like, that is the saddest place I've ever seen my entire life.
Speaker 3: Why is there no airport lounge there?
Speaker 1: That used to be shut down? In twenty I went down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: Well, I went and I went to the doors.
Speaker 1: I was all boarded.
Speaker 3: I was all boarded up.
Speaker 1: It's been five years. Let's say the boarding down.
Speaker 2: If it's still there, but the other try and.
Speaker 1: Break in the toast probably still would have been out. Is there no other report lungers at all.
Speaker 3: No, there's a one of the airlines has one, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Was the choir in there?
Speaker 2: The National one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The white rat. Never heard of that, haven't you? They call it the White Rat run Melbourne, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Never heard that?
Speaker 3: Why because the tale looks like a white rat.
Speaker 1: I had an issue on the flight yesterday. Now, I'm I want to point.
Speaker 3: Out I've had a few issues on the flights.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay for the tickets, like Surprise five fast pain. I'd be getting on turn right where I normally turn right.
Speaker 3: He did turn right.
Speaker 1: Okay. Both times I was lucky enough to experience the standaway lifesty. And I was in the nice part of the plane and the guy next to me had the fight tend to come up and he goes, all I've got left is the beef riending.
Speaker 3: I had the beef friendang too.
Speaker 1: Then he goes, what would you like? And the guy looked at him and goes, well, I guess I'll have the beef friend Dang.
Speaker 3: Really, what do you think there was? Did you try it? Did you have it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: The right lot, Hang on, there was a few I don't know what bits.
Speaker 1: Of hard hair. Yeah, it's like splinter.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: It was like, no, no, it was like a It was like a splinter of know what.
Speaker 4: It was, and I could use it this in cooking.
Speaker 3: A lot lemon grass?
Speaker 1: Was I love lemos stick? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It like buzzle leafs or something.
Speaker 1: This is it's like the best way to describe would be like a splinter.
Speaker 3: It was like chip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, in the meal, yeah it can be.
Speaker 5: Did you get a caramel slice.
Speaker 1: That wasn't bad?
Speaker 3: What do you get an economy bros.
Speaker 7: I was in the middle and there was two big guys either side exit and to the point where when you're sitting between two.
Speaker 4: Big dudes, and they weren't mustly dudes, they were the other big kind. And I had to go in the middle because again in the middle, you're the victim every time, so you have to kind of go as opposed to sitting there straight in your chair, You've got to turn on the angle. So then I had my right shoulder forward and my left back in front of his shoulder and left behind the other. So now I feel very tight through my chest.
Speaker 3: Before hours with.
Speaker 6: The big dud's mates that they know each other.
Speaker 4: They were lovely fellaws to be fair and none of us wanted to be there late mate, and then it was a bit of an arm rest wrestle.
Speaker 5: It's a real annoying duration as wells Yeah shocking, you know.
Speaker 1: Actually the flag going up. They were really smart so they didn't serve the meal till an hour in. Yes, by the time we finished the meal, I was like, oh ship, we're landing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah. They were also playing Mom and Mayor the movie again the way up of great movie, good movie, strong movie. Yeah, I enjoyed it. I was having a good old single on.
Speaker 4: I watched The Revenant, but it was and it's quite a long movie. But then it finished and I still had half an hour.
Speaker 1: Through the town fast forward the bad scene.
Speaker 6: Would you why would you start a movie or a show or anything that's going to finish after the plane lands. That would just annoy me.
Speaker 3: Planning.
Speaker 1: I've seen a guy sitting on the plane finishing a show while everyone's getting off.
Speaker 6: Absolutely if you've got ten minutes, and as well, it's just stopped all the way through.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we love cans.
Speaker 1: How was me with my kids?
Speaker 3: iPad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was good, big plastic case on it. Well, I have one.
Speaker 3: Made lots of friends on the on the plane on the way out.
Speaker 1: Yes I did Clinton, Yeah, fans up in the north.
Speaker 3: Sorry, how did you to enjoy without us?
Speaker 1: It was What does that mean?
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 6: Probably it was very chilled by here, very peaceful. In some early days.
Speaker 5: You would have hated my fight yesterday. The air conditioner wouldn't until we took off.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. That is a hard night. Yeah, because those things are like bloody tin can wrapped in I would have been so hot on that hot even though I was sweating, I had the aircorns.
Speaker 5: Like, trust me, as soon as the engines get going and we take off, will be fine anyway.
Speaker 1: But he had to it was that hot. He had to come on and acknowledge.
Speaker 5: It got a little maintenance issue because I don't love airports, the Can's airport.
Speaker 1: We leave the gate, we leave the game.
Speaker 3: You got to go up and down.
Speaker 1: The car park, following screens, going this line. For that, I felt like I was the back down.
Speaker 3: Then you're right and your left, then you're down again.
Speaker 1: And yeah we're doing but you're doing stairs. Just pick one.
Speaker 9: I think it makes sense of why I'm from Cans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she designed the air force.
Speaker 2: It's very Then left right.
Speaker 9: All over the place.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't know you. You give yourself more credit.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm from Port Douglas because you did not man from cans I'm going to visit the rich Andy in Port Douglas.
Speaker 3: Where are you and did you get invited or do you invite yourself?
Speaker 6: I've invited myself.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we must go.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with.
Speaker 6: I'm flying to Cairn's airport and I can't wait for all the ship.
Speaker 5: Get ready to go up down around the corner.
Speaker 2: I'm ready with Greg.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna you should play golf with Greg, maybe slipping a hockey game.
Speaker 1: And I met Greg on the flight and then Clint leaned over and told Greg that I'll don't play golf with him.
Speaker 3: Ninth holes?
Speaker 2: Did you say? I only played three holes?
Speaker 1: And Greg was really into it and the whole flight, and then Greg and I started going through the blueprints of the townhouse.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, top mates.
Speaker 1: Lady in front? Who had to carry on bag so heavy? I'm pretty sure someone was chopped up in there.
Speaker 3: Jason, what's everyone doing the weekends?
Speaker 9: Moving out day to day?
Speaker 1: You are to remove us and everything.
Speaker 9: I must go.
Speaker 3: Who's helping with the removal lists. Just do the job. You aged.
Speaker 9: Trucks around a lot, move all because they were the cheapest. But then fun fact used to work for removal.
Speaker 3: Did you move stuff?
Speaker 6: When I first got here, I was removed list show to jeez, we've got north.
Speaker 3: Did you how's your back?
Speaker 1: Isn't that?
Speaker 6: It's like it's like a removeless broker. You go to move all, they'll put a quota to their removal.
Speaker 9: All the pots we got were like nine hundred dollars, right, these guys were three twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: This feels feels.
Speaker 9: Like a scam, but I think will be okay.
Speaker 1: I would follow the truck, maybe chuck an air tag in there.
Speaker 6: It's fun being a removalless.
Speaker 3: You see some things.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that company is. There's a company that apparently they take photo of your They had the way your cutler is set out, the way your plates query you can get.
Speaker 3: It's the white cloth movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they and they put it back as it was.
Speaker 1: When I left Perth because the company was paying. I left on a Friday. I was watching TV and packed the fucking thing, turned off my TV remote down, walked out. They come in, they pack it, they clean that they return your keys to the real estate, and then they said that's pretty such a great time works paint. Oh yeah it was. I didn't even have to turn the fucking fridge off. I just put the remote there. The keyways are where it's at. One Blake comes in just picks a fridge up.
Speaker 6: You can imagine me trying to move a washing machine or a fridge or a very heavy warride.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Clike, can you help me? What do you doing for the weekend apart from I know you're doing weekend today, but normally you fit in ninety other things.
Speaker 5: Well, I will go to the footy tonight because I'm working at the footage tonight for nine.
Speaker 3: In a box.
Speaker 2: Oh Sydney Blues.
Speaker 3: I'm in the Sheridan Box.
Speaker 2: What are you working?
Speaker 3: What are you working?
Speaker 2: Are you hosting?
Speaker 8: I've got to do a live cross Saturday, Tom and Lou.
Speaker 1: I like to this opportunity to thank Fox Footy for having me in the box the other day. It was a lovely experience. Any chance any I'm looking for three spots for the Bombers via the Blues in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Dude, you can't just put it out there.
Speaker 6: I have okay if you're listening.
Speaker 1: Might be open anyway, you're going across after the game or before before and then you're not silly, I am silly tie off and then yeah.
Speaker 6: You're going to do a TJ style cross and get some fans involved.
Speaker 5: Probably remember when you and I it's going to be wet.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be very wet here and I'm going to the football here. It's gonna be very wet at the football.
Speaker 3: Who's playing tomorrow?
Speaker 6: That's try and guess what Pin is. Pino is one of your infamous mates. Yes, it's going to be a big birthday for him. I'm going to guess it's thirty fifth.
Speaker 4: No, it's he's about to have a bare bit And Pino is one of the loosers that we've got and so it's his final send off before and it's so it's going to be one for all time. So that's big sexies at nine am for a barbecue, just to get started, a couple of white refreshments, into the London, into London, into the footy which is calling with Adelaide, then to the pub afterwards.
Speaker 2: And then we've isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like the ones when.
Speaker 4: And then we've got a couple of set up for after the week, all the farmers is coming and he's rolling in.
Speaker 2: Hot where's the Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: He actually gets like quite a good spot.
Speaker 3: Do you sit with him?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can what are you leaving?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes if he wants to be there, or he can go at the back, depending on what.
Speaker 5: You want to be A big big sexy is he I feel like it's a heritage nickname.
Speaker 3: He's still big sexy.
Speaker 4: He's neither big norse sexy big sexy fair enough makes sense.
Speaker 2: He's great, a great, very big sexy. So we're going to his house first.
Speaker 1: He lives next to a break like zebyone.
Speaker 2: Help out, what do you mean with palms?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, we just take turns.
Speaker 4: But sometimes, and particularly if he's had a couple, there was this there's actually in the street not far in south there. It's got quite a steep hill and on one day we're like, so, how last can you go? And we're down the hill he's like you watch and then he went and he absolutely fainted it down the road in his wheelchair in his wheelchair, but then struggles to stop. So then it was like swerving over over the rod like the car comes here.
Speaker 1: So you guys are all mates and you look after each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he loves loses his shoes and all sorts of your mates, you look after it. We love mate is one of.
Speaker 3: Our oldest mates and we love to take care out there. I've got to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Clint, have fun at the feet much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Let's go, all right, let's go and get everybody turn