Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wake, Wake.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 4: Be great.
Speaker 5: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome your Monday.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 6: It is a foggy old monday out there, so please be careful if you.
Speaker 1: Are on the roads this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, very much.
Speaker 1: Ability is low.
Speaker 2: Take it easy out there. Hey, it was last week. We had all eyes on the quantious hangar as our athletes came home.
Speaker 1: I know it was another special day.
Speaker 2: Roll out the choir again because look who's back from bag on home soil.
Speaker 5: Can we just listen to and appreciate the choir for a second.
Speaker 2: No matter, about four times that morning as the athletes came.
Speaker 5: Soothing is it thanks to the warm welcome? Hello Melbourne. Yes, I'm back safely.
Speaker 6: In Melbourne in Australia, but you're in Sydney.
Speaker 5: I just thought i'd tease it. Know it to the logis last.
Speaker 1: Night TV's Night of Nights night those night of nights.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was long. That's not how you described it to me just before we went to wear you went, God, I didn't drink last night. God it was boring, Joe.
Speaker 1: You didn't drink.
Speaker 5: I had a glass of Moet on arrival and then I.
Speaker 2: Just Category eight drugs like walk through blood.
Speaker 5: It was a long nime, pretty zeros. That was What about that winner from Boyce Willows Universe?
Speaker 1: I fellas how's this?
Speaker 6: I fell asleep because he won two logis and I fell asleep during his first speech, which was the cutest thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: He was crying, thanking his brother and sister and his mom dad. I fell asleep and I woke up like two hours later, and I was like, Paul, is he's still DOGG was like, no, he's won another one.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's still going The package for Rebecca Giveney into the Hall of Fame miss that, I was like, she's going to be dead if we don't move this along like it just went on. And but don't get me wrong, she's done amazing work.
Speaker 5: Yes, but Jane Jane Halifax well, her son delivered a beautiful speech as well.
Speaker 2: I do you know what? I teared up.
Speaker 5: Twice the fact that I wasn't drinking.
Speaker 1: Rebecca given his son did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he presented the award. He's like, you know, to everyone else, she's Rebecca given me. To me, it's mum, i'd be gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean I was sound asleep by that. But I did see Guy Sebastian and Jessica and Molboy do a tribute to John Farnham, which was great.
Speaker 5: They had bagpipes in the room.
Speaker 1: I loved the bagpipes, but I was like, was it a bit morbid?
Speaker 5: Well, just like it was referencing the Docco right, yeah, because it won it won an award.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go. I did see beautiful sons.
Speaker 2: Were there the best Docco. Let's get to the important stuff. Yes, chicken and fish or beef and chicken was What was the dish? Was it? It looks like it looks like a glamorified wedding.
Speaker 5: I had a very strange mane jays. I'm going to send you a photo right now.
Speaker 4: Menu.
Speaker 2: So it was I had.
Speaker 5: A kingfish sashimiyah for entree.
Speaker 6: Risky business serving kingfish sashimi in such a large quantity.
Speaker 5: It was followed by I got it like a lamb number It was either a fish or a lamb. I got the lamb, but have a look at your phones. Hopefully that will come through shortly. It was a lamb which was painted what with a gold leaf, like a gold leggy, like a gold logie. It was like it, Oh, it was like a gold logie piece of meat.
Speaker 1: But was it wrapped in something green as well?
Speaker 2: Looks like some sort of lepre Corners cooed that out.
Speaker 6: Actually looks a bit like an Australian's returning from the Olympics with the green and gold said.
Speaker 5: Do you think it was a nod to the Olympics as opposed to the gold LOGI I think it was a flip of.
Speaker 2: The bird to the Olympics, not like your potatoes. Well book, it's'll be good to see Gastro rip through the logos bloody guest today.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Also sorry, I'm just checked my messages. Ten fifty three people proof wife walking in the door?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's happened to you? What has happened to you?
Speaker 5: Just do you know what?
Speaker 2: I am full of jet lag.
Speaker 1: I found a bit sick as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I hope I'm not getting cooked, but it was it was a long campaign in Paris and I want to be I wanted to be ready for this morning. We know that last year you sent me to the logis and it just didn't end very well, did I?
Speaker 2: No, just I've never heard the wind be rolled out in the news so much before them.
Speaker 6: A long Friday, when we were talking about whether where you were going to be reading the news this morning.
Speaker 1: I said, has someone told click.
Speaker 6: We need him to read the news this year because last year he did one bullet.
Speaker 1: And we had to pull it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't have his back in the meeting. I was like, put him on the news.
Speaker 6: No, I was like, someone has to tell him because we can't have him turn up thinking he's just here for a jolly good time and next minute he's telling the serious news.
Speaker 2: You also tell all the criminals this weekend not to get caught because he's going to call you guilty on Monday.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Clint, we was so happy to have you sort of when do we see.
Speaker 2: You tomorrow morning?
Speaker 5: In the flesh Well, Tommy land, we should we should go to the airport and park. I landed. I'm on an eleven o'clock fight. So what's that about about twelve thirty?
Speaker 2: Hey, Clint? Yeah, I just want you to think about this when you're on the plane. Right you land in Melbourne, just so the anxiety kicks in. Are we waiting with a flash mob?
Speaker 1: A big cardboy, We're going to breakdance.
Speaker 5: I'm not telling you what airline I'm flying.
Speaker 2: Oh we know it's the Old Bird.
Speaker 1: Have we ever been discussed yet that larryam do won the gold?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, by have audio.
Speaker 1: And the gold LOGI goes to Larry Ender.
Speaker 2: Forty years.
Speaker 7: I've been in this business forty years. And I did say that if I won this. I did say I was so convinced that I wasn't going to win this that I said, and that if I did win it, I would have all the nominees initials tattooed on my ass live tomorrow morning.
Speaker 6: Oh god, well I was well and truly asleep by that. But we been to throw Channel seven on watch the Morning show this morning.
Speaker 5: He said any speech, also that he through his career has been sick and tired of people screaming from the other side of the road.
Speaker 2: Come on down, wanker.
Speaker 1: That's how you intrading last week when he was on come on down here, wanker.
Speaker 2: You know what I run?
Speaker 8: Larry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, I'm Larry Like I would have been a bit of nose how to join if erwin won? You know, he's first year in TV and everything Larry's done.
Speaker 6: The heart Sampang. I mean, we'll talk about it a bit later, Sampagn. That initial roast at the start of the logis was very funny.
Speaker 5: It was good, wasn't it very funny? He's in Memoriam was even funnier about raymar No well when no he did an in memoriam aversion where it basically remembers the shows that are bit the dust like Gladiators.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I'll sleep.
Speaker 2: You know what, Pang, You love even more listening to people retell these jokes the next morning and not not.
Speaker 1: Executed delivering them.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, we've got a huge show coming up today.
Speaker 6: We also had a very special guest on the red carpet reviewing the outfits that we're going to get to.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're going to hear that about the next twenty minutes. Gogglebox got itself a new star who did a logi special. We've got the exclusive audio. Not only that, Melbourne whispers all the hottest rumors around town. Coming up a little bit later on, Harry Garside's going to join us. He's going to be popping in and thanks to our mates at DFO, they've got the brands you crave. You're in the note with DFO. You can visit DFO dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: I love DFO.
Speaker 2: We have a thousand dollars count to drop every day. This week goes a long way there pretty much by the franchise. All you have to do is listen out for the mystery code word or code words we will drop between now and six thirty. When you hear a say DFO, essident DFO. That's not it. No, no, nokay no no no from now, from now.
Speaker 1: When we say.
Speaker 2: DFO no, when you hear us drop out what I just said, then you give us a ring. Then you score a thousand bucks in the.
Speaker 6: Next thirty minutes thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: If you hear us say it.
Speaker 2: Not yet, not yet, we'll do it between now and six thirty. All right, coming up next, guys, an event happened here in Melbourne on Friday night. It changed my life. And next time it's on. You have to go, guys, we must go.
Speaker 1: We must.
Speaker 2: Friday night Dad left the suburb, I went out.
Speaker 1: You and I are just not in sync when not are we? No the nights you.
Speaker 6: Decide you're going to go out, I can't and vice verse to socialists.
Speaker 5: When you say you left your suburb, though, I mean when you leave your suburb, because where are you you're in I'm in Bentley and you go to Bentley East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes to the suburb next door.
Speaker 2: Now normally, normally I got the McKinnon Hotel, right little front bar there. This time Dad jumped in the Nuba and went all the way to one seventy Russells. That's right, Biddleboards, into the city Billboards.
Speaker 1: He went to Billboards the last time my club.
Speaker 6: Last time I went to Billboards, I snuck in underage for news Eve, the only time.
Speaker 2: I've ever been. I'll give you a hot tip. I don't think the club's changed much since the Lost Right. It was the host venue for Bingo Loco, which is the best way to describe as like a night of bingo on acid. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: It looked crazy, So.
Speaker 2: Imagine right, so the whole dance floor right a Billboards nightclub had all the trestle tables laid out.
Speaker 1: I saw that photo, so it is just like trestle.
Speaker 9: Table, trestle tables, like a Bingo lostrsel.
Speaker 2: As you're walking in, you get handed your Bingo card and then just like the Taylor Swift concert, a clock starts counting down on the main screens to officially starts.
Speaker 1: How many people are we talking?
Speaker 2: I reckon three fifty three fifth close to four hundreds. Mate. They had over a thousand in the Gold Coast the other week.
Speaker 6: That's too many. It was heavy, okay, so the whole team went. I couldn't go. I was on dog sitting Judy sick. Dog came home cute, but I couldn't venture out.
Speaker 2: Well when that clock went zero and it started, you think you know someone. I look up to the stage and our host for Bingo Loco was none other than producer Jiz Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Bingo Loco, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Make it?
Speaker 1: Whoa you were in?
Speaker 6: I got photos and videos the worst outfit.
Speaker 2: I he is a red food in discuss.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're like Irish red food.
Speaker 5: Is this a side hustle jazz?
Speaker 9: Yeah, pretty much. This is my little side hustle.
Speaker 3: I've worked for Bingo Loco because it's an Irish company, so I worked for them at home even before I moved here, and it's been up and running here in Australia for a few years. We run gigs across the world as well in the UK, in America.
Speaker 1: Local shows, did you do you have to wear that outfit? You wore? A do you pull from your wardrobe?
Speaker 2: He didn't outfit change halfway short.
Speaker 6: Because at one point I saw you standing on a table holding a giant adult toy appendage.
Speaker 2: That was the prizes. If you got Bingo won, Did you win? No? No, no, some hints party for.
Speaker 3: Them, but some of our prizes, you're right, go from some free booze.
Speaker 9: To kuddly toys to a guitar.
Speaker 3: The Star Prize on the Night is a holiday but one of our favorite prize. It varies sometimes to bali, sometimes the voucher.
Speaker 2: If you choose your.
Speaker 1: Proved prices right.
Speaker 3: Yes, we don't mess around, but you're right. Like one of our star prizes on the night, the Bingo Loco dial, Want to catch she caught it? Yeah, it's the Bingo logo dial. Though people go.
Speaker 9: Glowing the dark probably sticks.
Speaker 2: On what she caught it with one hand and on the desk with one hand.
Speaker 1: The left hand.
Speaker 3: Don't if you treat balls like that?
Speaker 2: And can we get a welfare check on him? So the team came.
Speaker 1: Fresh out of the boxes.
Speaker 2: Can I just say for three hours he had the crowd in the palm of his hand hand and he's not only up there, Alie, can you do your your intro spear when you intro everyone on because he has.
Speaker 1: Have you got a cast?
Speaker 9: Yes, we've got a full ensemble, a.
Speaker 3: Bingo logo, high crew are dancers. They're going to be there and our DJ for the night, DJ Pete, and there lies.
Speaker 9: I know you think that might be big. I have got something.
Speaker 2: Bigger for you. When someone gets a bingo and have got something bigger. Hang on, bingo, we have a bingo.
Speaker 10: Make it.
Speaker 2: Cany cannon's go, Oh my gosh, streamers come in. I was like close, excuse me. I paid eleven dollars for this point colomb and soda and now it's full.
Speaker 3: Of confetti, industrial sized confetti cannons.
Speaker 1: Do you have to go to the bar to get a drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you'd be playing bingo. It's so instant. You'd be like, all right, number two, runs like to a number two, and then he'd be like all right, number three, and then all of a sudden everything will pause and DJ Pete will just blast off a party banger. Everyone drops their bloody markers and gets to their feet and dances.
Speaker 1: D J Pete your hot Irish friend.
Speaker 3: Yes to the Irish. Yeah, it's the Irish pet who filled in for me one time. He's we wish you'd never come back. When sixty did you come and see him at bingo?
Speaker 5: Question? Are there hookups at the bingo?
Speaker 2: It gets competitive? Clint, Oh, there's no hookups.
Speaker 6: There's like and you have to share a table with other people, all our friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, we shared it with all our crew and no strangers. I don't want to name and shame him, but Nandos our video got well.
Speaker 1: I was getting texts from Nandos.
Speaker 2: Well you imagine, right must come.
Speaker 6: Out and I was like, Nandos, I am in a track, so on the couch because he's.
Speaker 2: Got a one year old so him and I like to it's gone well. And anytime you go to the bar, you buy a couple, you don't want to keep getting up, So the whole table's covered in and then what does Nandos do? He hits the leg of the trestle table. It was like a flood rolled in the bloody of the Russell Street, or.
Speaker 1: The confetti would have been soggy.
Speaker 2: For ten bucks to drink. Dad was on the floor with the straw and.
Speaker 6: They did that last time or mounts nandos Hey, Clin, I find it hard to believe they had this much fun without you and I there.
Speaker 2: I know we must go, We must go. When's the next one?
Speaker 3: Just before Halloween? Details I bingo loco au on Instagram.
Speaker 2: That sounds like someone's got a costume ready.
Speaker 9: The Halloween shows are always big.
Speaker 2: They get down to the CFO wesident. You get a little cheap, little out that's got itdea actually not even in spirit, but actually fully here is Clint in Sydney, semi fresh after the Lgies last night. What times you get in ten, ten fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm proud or disappointed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a bit the same.
Speaker 2: Who was on your table?
Speaker 5: We had the Today Show crew, So like Alex Cullen, who's hosting the show this morning, Jane has a pretty Sophie Walsh, my weekend colleague. Yeah, he's celebrating his fiftieth birthday back in Europe, so he's jumped back on a plane to go to your south of France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was none of the Channeline Crow invited to the party.
Speaker 5: To the fiftieth. He gets it.
Speaker 9: I think it's a boys boys boys blooded zuds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think how good.
Speaker 6: Well, So I was watching the logis Fred Carpet. I thought you looked you and Sophie Walsh best dressed couple left? You asked me your new host on week. Have to say no, I thought she looked great. I thought Kate Richie looked amazing. She looks absolutely.
Speaker 5: Stunny, sensational.
Speaker 1: But sitting on the couch with me last night was our Red Carpet critic my fiance Paul.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just trying to think what experiences Paul gots R. M.
Speaker 1: Williams and Raffler and T shirt every day and that's it, very credible.
Speaker 2: He's worked for something entertainment company before doing No, that's really hasn't.
Speaker 1: No, he hasn't.
Speaker 5: And but how were you dressed?
Speaker 6: We were sitting on the couch in our leisure where because we had walked the dog before dinner before we sat down, So Paul was wearing black Nike shorts and a black T shirt.
Speaker 2: Food on his lap.
Speaker 1: No, we finished dinner, we ate. We had a dinner early, so we were ready for t v's Night of Night's Red Carpet. Best of all, we had it on channel. We had on the wrong channel.
Speaker 6: Start We're watching the block and I was like, hang on a second, Scotty.
Speaker 2: Cam walk in the red carpet and a tool belt.
Speaker 6: This aint Sonia and Chris Brown, although they do it quite well because on the My News they almost trick you to think that the logos coming up, so they got anyway, we flipped it across to seven.
Speaker 1: For the start of it. Paul, my fashion critic fiance Waite was very excited.
Speaker 2: This is Paul Lawrence, Fionce goggle Box star.
Speaker 5: Oh what's the name off that show that the logo is with Paul.
Speaker 2: Nights.
Speaker 4: Oh there's Irwin. I don't know that guy. Wow good Wheels, don't know them. I love her name on the which out of these two is going to.
Speaker 2: Get the most maggot direct though.
Speaker 4: He's just perfectly for a funeral. All black. Off to Chris fer Sonya. She's dressed by Schus Away, so they wear no. It would be Rebecca the last, because that's anyone I know.
Speaker 11: Emily from Home and Away has come straight off the beach of the South of Home and Away because she's still wearing her swimwear on. There's Alf Stewart Sensation. There's a girl wearing nothing. Oh my god, the whole whiggles there. I do not recognize one because not one of them.
Speaker 4: Is wearing as giv Asha Kenny beautiful lady, Rachel Griffiths old school.
Speaker 11: Amazing, looks great in a tuxedo.
Speaker 4: Tasha Ketty amazing in the black and white with some curly snake earrings. Looks incredible.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what. I don't even think that goes with the dress, but it looks good.
Speaker 4: Andy Lee and Rebecca Harding too. On my face, she looks amazing and pink.
Speaker 11: I don't know why he's wearing yellow sunglasses, but cool, incredible.
Speaker 4: I could win gold logging. I feel for his show one to one thousand.
Speaker 1: Can I get a wrap?
Speaker 9: Half of your red comfort thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think they did their best for the thirty.
Speaker 11: Minutes and now they're just going to go and get on piss, so no one really cares what they're wearing.
Speaker 2: Bit unpacked there. Well, you know what, I sort of agree with these sector so I outfit. It looks like you had a leading sleeve a sleeve number, wasn't it right? And yellow sunglasses he had.
Speaker 6: Like gold sunglasses with gold lenses, walking red Carver like Elvis Beck looked beautiful though.
Speaker 5: Emily Simon's who is Marilyn from Home and Away? She was sitting on the table opposite me. Gee, hasn't she wound.
Speaker 2: Back the cock?
Speaker 1: You reckon? She's had a bit of.
Speaker 2: A work, is looking fresh.
Speaker 6: There wouldn't be any botox left in the country. After everyone getting ready for the logis.
Speaker 2: I've eaten your entree off their forehead.
Speaker 5: Also on the on the table opposite me was Aida Nicodemu, and she's she used last night to unveil the new boy who Stewett stars in the show.
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 6: Can reference that, but I don't think he could spit out Nicodemu. He was like, ADK, do.
Speaker 2: They get a warm reception rolling out relationship?
Speaker 5: But every time they got up to you know, they went to the toilet together. Every time they got up from their table, every eyeball.
Speaker 2: Was on them.
Speaker 6: Every time they got up they walked to the bathrooms together. Oh yeah, that's a new couple. We've got a hold.
Speaker 1: Hands everywhere we go, get a photo and say aided.
Speaker 6: Nicodemus storms off, leaving what's his name at the table?
Speaker 2: At the logis there's always what's his name? What is his James.
Speaker 6: Stewart, James Stewart, James James, such two first names.
Speaker 2: Always some young home and away or neighbours star going to the toilet a lot throughout the evening, back and forth, back and forth. Was there any of those.
Speaker 1: Drinking lots of waders staying hydrated?
Speaker 2: Extra hydrated?
Speaker 1: That's right, Jas, it was the worst behaved Clinton.
Speaker 5: Well, I left early, I bailed early.
Speaker 1: Did you not make it till the end? No?
Speaker 2: I watched the gold LOGI from my from my boudoir.
Speaker 6: Are you even make it to Larry winning Gold?
Speaker 2: What did you say? And I said?
Speaker 5: I said, I've got to do an over breakfast in the morning. And I was at disgrace last year. I'm going home.
Speaker 2: Well, finally we agree on something. He was arace last year.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We want to know.
Speaker 6: Have you made a costly mistake at work? How much did it balls up of yours cost your business? Because there has been a big boo boo here in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The state government has recently splashed out.
Speaker 6: Two hundred and thirty four million dollars on railway station upgrades, with one one platform being built ten meters too short.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so what do you mean I've got to a ten ten meter leappool?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, well it's actually the trains are ten meters longer than they've been.
Speaker 5: Too long, don't fit.
Speaker 2: So if you're on like the last carriage, you're getting out on the tracks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that train ain't stopping at that station anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, this sounds like a demountable table job.
Speaker 6: They're calling it the quarter of a billion dollar cock up because that's a big mistake. So basically, the train carriages are now two hundred and fifty five meters long, but Deer Park Station, which has just been rebuilt, is only two hundred and fifteen meters long.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? They measure it with the measuring app on the iPhone, because I always wonder if that's accurate.
Speaker 6: That did they just took steps? You know, my dad's always done this. He swears his step is one met a long.
Speaker 2: We just need to do a new place. My wife did that. She was like, I reckon, the TV will fit in this cabinet and she put her hands on either side of the TV and then walked across the room and pushed her hands together so fit the cabinet.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's not how weah.
Speaker 6: My dad's like one too when we were trying to buy sofas and stuff around your house. I reckon, that's how they did it, just the old step count.
Speaker 2: So how much is that costing?
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 6: Did say, well, they're going to have to extend it, but no, there's no cost on that being rebuilt. But at this stage yet the whole project was a quarter of a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Question like a like a public toilet, you know when you go in, you go the furthest cubicle along. When you're getting on the train, would you be going the last carriage?
Speaker 1: Lots of people do the last carriage.
Speaker 5: Wherever the exodi is, don't you? Yeah, you try and get on where you're getting on.
Speaker 2: Well, in this case you got to get a boost.
Speaker 6: I used to get on from it's the right where the gates because you just didn't want to have to walk too far after.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I find fascinating those videos online and when they crammed the people in over China to get them on the plane.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. They fully push you.
Speaker 2: In an exhale. We can get three more in here.
Speaker 6: Although the way people conduct themselves in Japan getting on and off trains and being on it's silent.
Speaker 1: Everyone is like right, so quite yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Like here we're loud and obnoxious and people put their feet on the seat.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be doing that in Japan.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Costly mistakes at work. Surely someone's done a bit of a stuff up on the jobs. No. I've crashed a few promotion vehicles in my time.
Speaker 1: Did you ruin them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? There was one day I backed it into a wall outside of Chemists warehouse. We're out recording something and I forgot that we still had the recording gear going in the car, and our production guy to pulled me aside a couple of days later and go, hey, do you want me to let this audio? And it's me going bang ah, and you hear me on tape, go let's just put the car back. And I think it was the people before us that didn't.
Speaker 6: I drove a camper van once for postcards. We were doing like a camping episode, and I got the big camp of was my story. Surprise, I wasn't in the tent and they were like, you just got to drive it just one lap around the caravan park so we can film it. And I went straight under a low hanging tree, took like the whole top of the caravan off.
Speaker 2: It really was really was by for an hour, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: It was by for an hour to the roof of the caravan.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when they made me court reporter at Channel nine and I said someone was guilty instead of not guilty?
Speaker 1: How much did that cost?
Speaker 2: I'm detecting a theme with your reporting, Clian.
Speaker 5: I should shut up, shouldn't that?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four, he's our number.
Speaker 2: In return, I've got two hundred dollars cogn vouchers up for grabs. Cogain helps you get what you want for less, cogain dot com. Now that is clicking. Awesome. Biggest stuff up you've had at work? Give us a yell. Feel free to dub someone in as well. We are talking workplace stuff ups here on nov We've built a brand new train station here in Melbourne. However we didn't build it big enough.
Speaker 1: It's ten short chase.
Speaker 2: Some of the trains don't fit. Well done, guys.
Speaker 5: Maybe the trains are getting longer now, the.
Speaker 2: Platforms are getting shorter.
Speaker 6: And a little column at the Deer Park train station, which was part of a quarter of a billion dollar upgrade on our train system. Here he's ten meters too short to fit some of the train.
Speaker 2: Well, David's in dear Park. Dave, hope you're not getting the train to work this morning, mate.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not, mate, working from home thankfully?
Speaker 2: Good mate, what biggest workplace stuff up? What do you do?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 12: I worked for a financial institution in remediation, right, so we basically come the good guy.
Speaker 5: With the bank.
Speaker 12: I pay people back great, And I made a payment one day or let's call it a Monday, to people to pay them back to the stuff up. And then the next I didn't realize that I pay those same people, and instead of paying about two hundred thousand, I paid eight hundred thousand dollars across about three thousand.
Speaker 5: People day money back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I was the one that got the money for me, I'd be like, sorry, that's on, Dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it. I already spent it.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So that's actually how we fit found it. We had some good good people. Call them good people actually call up and say, hey, you guys are ready paid me, and that's when.
Speaker 2: We realized so they ruined it for everybody.
Speaker 1: Do you get in to that point?
Speaker 12: No, because like I found a solution, ended up getting majority of it back. We only lost about ten grand, which we were happy to write off.
Speaker 6: But because they say it in banks, when they do, they're like whatever you call it at the end of the month or whatever, they'retiations always like hundreds of thousands of dollars gone.
Speaker 2: I've always sat if an at starts going ape and spitting out cash, yeah, that's mine.
Speaker 6: Finess keepers, Well, you know there's human error and you can't cash and yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mate balancing the till of David Jones back in the day when I used to do it.
Speaker 6: They want to be balancing the till it ams Yeah, yeah the other way. Thanks even opened anymore though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so they've got The concierge service always freaks me out. Some dude run up to me, Hello, what are you here for. I don't want to room, I just want to get money out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mandra own business.
Speaker 2: Like Sean in Airport West.
Speaker 8: Guys, my stuff I was. I was driving a work van full of wine and went through a red arrow and got tea bowed by a guy who just picked up his bring new car from tod.
Speaker 2: How was the pinot? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What happened to wine?
Speaker 8: Every bottle in the van gone?
Speaker 1: How much wine?
Speaker 8: A new car he had for five minutes written off?
Speaker 2: Who cares about the car?
Speaker 1: How much wine was there in the cup van?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 8: Probably two hundred cases?
Speaker 1: Everyone was okay.
Speaker 2: It would have been a degrading photo. Me licking the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's sad, isn't it. Imagine the red one.
Speaker 6: It would be spilling out and it wouldn't be a good scene.
Speaker 1: I don't imagine.
Speaker 2: And then when the cops get their exit, when they breathalyze everyone, you're sitting coming in pinot rolling on the ground. Ali, It wasn't me, man, what happened.
Speaker 14: I'm a teacher and I was supposed to organize twenty school buses for an athletics event for over a thousands, and I did not order organize any of them, so no one got to go to their.
Speaker 1: Athletic What did you do? Forget? Was that like on your to do list and you forgot it.
Speaker 14: Was definitely on my to do list and just didn't get done.
Speaker 5: Then they can run.
Speaker 1: So they're all there in their school colors.
Speaker 2: We're going to need a lot of maxicabs right now.
Speaker 6: This is actually cross country events today, guys.
Speaker 1: We are running there.
Speaker 2: This happened to aftercare and after care for one of my kids during the school holiday program. They were going on excursions to the movies, get popcorn and chop tops. They forgot to book the bus. Try telling kids that, oh they we're.
Speaker 1: Just going to watch it on this little TV. Everyone gather around. It's home alone today.
Speaker 2: Have a look at the powder pop passing on Lisa. Good morning, what did your colleague do?
Speaker 15: Good morning, guys, how are we We're good?
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 15: So I work for an airlines. I'm not going to say who, but I had have and crew disarm doors whatever you need to do, and instead of disarming, they opened the door, which in hand popped the slide.
Speaker 2: Oh hang on, So when they say disarmed doors, that means they unclicked the body.
Speaker 1: This arm doors and cross check also, can I.
Speaker 2: Just say I don't like how flippant you were saying. I work for the airline and when we do that yeah, well if I.
Speaker 15: Say too much, you'll like people will pick up with.
Speaker 5: Al Well you're well, you're too young to work for Quantas.
Speaker 2: Got all right, it is just gone.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to go down the slide, but not in an emergency.
Speaker 2: You just want to try it just for fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely they could just let us all have a hoon one day with landed safely. But today you're exiting on the slide.
Speaker 2: Lauren would be the one that would take her on board, like.
Speaker 5: Carry you should take everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sorry, sorry the laptop hit. I wasn't gonna leave that on board. Clint is doing the show from Sydney. He was in the room at the Logis last night. Just heard in your news there Raygun sending a message inspirational how to go down in the room. Yeah that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: I was disappointed she wasn't there in the flesh Jason, Yeah, well, I would have loved to have seen her in a Logi's gown.
Speaker 2: I saw highlight saying some stuff onlong saying Raygun's done appearance at Logis, and I was like, oh, that's great, that's good.
Speaker 6: She's going to do a performance still in Europe. Just having some downtime with.
Speaker 5: A lot of the videos that were sent in like a montage of former sort of present overseas presenters. I don't know if you caught them. They're all done via cameo.
Speaker 6: Oh no, they actually take fifteen dollars You no frand fine to say hello?
Speaker 1: Who did a cameo?
Speaker 5: There was Ridge from what is it? Young? And the rest of the beautiful one of them? Anyway, he was on cameo.
Speaker 1: His guitar didn't have cameo written on the.
Speaker 5: It had the watermark in the top right corner.
Speaker 1: God, how much Drek and Ridge costs? And do you think he knew what he was actually doing? Who else was on?
Speaker 2: Surely he was a free be thrown in forgetting Raygun?
Speaker 5: Well were a few of them up cameo? Is that no Raygun was on zoom?
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a little Logi secret.
Speaker 1: For you that is hysterical.
Speaker 2: Look, speaking of secrets, if you are sitting on a rumor.
Speaker 5: How about Australia about something?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: Now, you always can tell when they get to the personal bit because they're like it's read from Young and the wrestlers. Hello, Logi, thanks for supporting us Happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday costs on Cameo had bucks.
Speaker 2: He's probably pumped out of freebie for the aries.
Speaker 1: Well done Channel seven, What I win for.
Speaker 2: The pies on the weekend morning? Everyone just go on thirteen past seven, told you were still in with a chance, You're no chance.
Speaker 1: I'm back on the pies. You know what's such affair with the support?
Speaker 2: I was screaming at that TV.
Speaker 5: The Colling would need to beat Melbourne next or this weekend by two hundred plus points? Is that the only chamber and then rely on Carlton falling over?
Speaker 2: Is that the only way we can make it?
Speaker 5: So there's a chance.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you could still beat the D's by two hundred you were playing my mighty tags, you'd be in.
Speaker 2: Damn it. I got ahead of myself, I'll tell you what though. I got on them on the weekend on our Prime six parts.
Speaker 6: Well done to the Pies. Were they only winning for two minutes of the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. It got right down to do that, don't they? I know, I know, But this time they didn't leave their comeback too late, which is what we've done in the past. So nice job, guys. We can do that again next year. We're on.
Speaker 1: I'm deal it with Mimosa Holmes an award winning you home guilders.
Speaker 5: Is it one of Mimosa Homes fifty to slay homes across Metro Melbourne and Geelong.
Speaker 2: I'm ed you, my lady. Melbourne whispers. I'm really got it now. I actually thought we're in with a chance.
Speaker 1: But now, well you're not out of it.
Speaker 5: But you know when you hear the hear the phrase mathematical chance, you know that your season's cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we used to hear that a lot across the road. All right, this is Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 1: If you have heard a juicy room arow season was cool?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah about something or someone in Melbourne? Give us a ring and well thanks to Momosa Homes v collection homes starting from one hundred and ninety one thousand, nine hundred plus free sycos visit Mamosa homes dot com dot au. Let's get to the whispers.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. It's Isabelle from Flemington. Good morning, Good morning, right, what do you go for?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: A juicy roma?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do so.
Speaker 15: The A League in Australia is combining with Japan in China to make an of Asia.
Speaker 2: League read A league in Australia to the soccer.
Speaker 5: So the A League all is combining with the Jay League in Japan and I think it's called the Chinese Super League.
Speaker 2: Why why is that? Are we not kind of get it? We're pulling crowds and stuff, aren't we clint the league?
Speaker 5: No? No, some clubs do, like mel Victory Pool good credits generally, but they're probably But.
Speaker 2: This might seem like a stupid observation. But wouldn't like costs of the club go through the roof thing because we'd have to be traveling overseas.
Speaker 5: To play well potentially, Yeah, the season's already very very long, so Jesus would elongate it further.
Speaker 1: Might interestings. We might get a whole heap of Japanese tourists and Chinese towers.
Speaker 6: So you're here to watch, Yeah, football team.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get to a couple of games. They look fun. I love setting off victory.
Speaker 6: Have that girl who plays the violin on the field and she's amazing and they people get so into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's cool, that's cool, all right. Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you're sitting on a hot little rumor in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Give us cool Simon, good morning.
Speaker 16: Habby Monday legends, Habby Monday, I'm here, and that the Weekend is finally going to come back to Australia and finish his tour that he keeps chanceling by.
Speaker 8: The end of the year.
Speaker 1: He has canceled that to us.
Speaker 5: So why why is he canceled? Is that was that like born out of COVID all?
Speaker 16: Was it very Clint?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it was a COVID situation.
Speaker 6: And have you seen this stuff because there is a rumor going around Melbourne about this because of the Nilex building. Have you seen that's been lit up like a Christmas tree?
Speaker 2: I saw something on social on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw the headlines and the Nightlex buildings lit up and I was like fire, finally got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah have you seen that?
Speaker 16: No, but I heard it in their promotions about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They think it's linked to the Weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's been lit up like orange and it's got I think it says everything will fade in the end is near the projected lack big projections in bright orange.
Speaker 2: I can shed some light on that rumor. At seven thirty this morning. I will have an answer regarding because it's called hooking you through Clint, what are you wearing? Yeah, Plus I need to get the info, but I will have it for you. Let's go with Hook's seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 5: Good look, and.
Speaker 2: Remember if you are sitting on a little rumor about something or someone here in Melbourne, you can always give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten. We get him on the air every Monday for you, and like I said, yes, we'll get to the bottom of that rumor coming up at seven thirty next though, I gotta say I want to sound proud, but I think I'm disappointed. Clint was home in bed last night before the Gold LOGI was even red out.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you didn't stick it out till we end.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm disappointed myself.
Speaker 2: However, when he did get on the Shampoos, it was early in the night and he hit record on his iPhone and caught up with some celebrity. So hopefully it's incriminating audio. We're going to take you inside the logis what the stars were doing for three and a half hours before the telecast. That's insane. Do you guys eat before the cameras roll thankfully.
Speaker 5: Yes. Yeah, the red carpet takes a good ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I suppose John john Wood's not going to look good heaving down a steak on Telly? Is it Sergeant Court?
Speaker 5: Yeh didn't see. I saw Aggie Doyle though Lisa mune was there.
Speaker 1: Lisa McCune was everywhere. She was splashed in every news article I saw. She looks sparkling.
Speaker 2: Wlent is Johnny Us from Sydney.
Speaker 13: TV week.
Speaker 4: Loggy Willie.
Speaker 2: He was on the show last week and he joins us again this morning after eight o'clock. I was so glad Harry got it. I mean, Harry bloody, Larry damn it?
Speaker 5: What's your name? Larry? Congratulations on the girl coming on?
Speaker 1: But Larry Emda I was Jean Larry so was.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, you know what, he's been in the industry and like radio and TV are very similar. Ruthless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been in the industry for a thousand years.
Speaker 6: And he said he's the most axe man in television, but he hasn't actually been ax.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of shows he's worked on Sphoenax. Yeah, it gives me hope.
Speaker 2: Clint he told us last week he used he hosted Celebrity Dog School. Yeah, and they had celebrities come on to see whose dog was the most obedient. But behind the scenes secret they rented dogs for celebrities who didn't have them.
Speaker 5: What can I be doing that?
Speaker 2: So when you're on there going Lassie, Lassie, Lassy, unless he's not running towards you, no ship, lass He's never met you before in her life.
Speaker 1: Unless his real name is Max.
Speaker 5: He was great on prices, right though, bring that back.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to catch up with him later. I love Surry.
Speaker 5: Spotted Kate Richie because she was ten out of ten last.
Speaker 6: Night, my best dressed Kate, but she got my best stress. If it took stunning, you try.
Speaker 2: And drag her in when we play your package. Actually, I would like to know who got home first you okay, Richie?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Six un cleant? Can I ask what was on the menu?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: The menu? Shall I pull it up quickly?
Speaker 2: The menu?
Speaker 5: Who designs it? Whether it is a celebrity chef? Okay? So we started with this is alternating a kingfish savche or a beef carpaccio. I had the kingfish. It was lovely.
Speaker 2: Question question as the meal was coming out. It's very much like a wedding, like do you look at Sarah Arb, Yes, I'll swap you the fish if I get the beef or yeah.
Speaker 5: Issue because when the main came out, I was a little unsure because on one hand you had the pansied toothfish, which looked amazing, by the way, or the gold poached Millie Hill lamb. Now this was a cut of lamb which was had like a gold leaf attached to it, which didn't look it didn't look very appetizing. It was it was okay, it was okay socials. There was the aubergine for the vegetarian friends in the room as well. Yeah that's an egg plant, no.
Speaker 2: Tiara Massu. But they had a cheese.
Speaker 1: Board off a dessert cheese board.
Speaker 5: Well, no, we had a we had a dessert platter, so a variation of three mini dessert and a cheese platter.
Speaker 1: After that, Wow, well you're there for ten hours, so you need at least.
Speaker 2: I've been to a wedding before. They rolled out cheeseburgers at about eleven o'clock run up.
Speaker 1: That's a great asa.
Speaker 2: I should have done that. Duram one of the odd breaks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they streamty just quickly. Firstly, was it easy to get a drink or do they make it difficult now because I don't want people.
Speaker 5: Well, you've been Lauren, and I think you've been as well, Jason. But what happens is the room is locked when the show is live, right, So for the three and a half minutes they're in commercial breaks, they have a sea of waiters. They just open the doors, boom, and for the next three and a half minutes they're medically going around filling up glasses. People are shoving glasses in faces, people are running to the toilets. They've got a shot clock which basically counts down from three minutes thirty all the way down, so you've got three minutes thirty to do whatever you want.
Speaker 6: And then the seat fillers come in and sit in the seats of the people who are locked in the toilets during the thing, so that it doesn't look empty. Hang on, So people who get dressed up in ball gowns and they literally go in and when the doors shut to say the show's about to come back, they have to take an empty seat.
Speaker 2: Was there about ninety percent of the room seat fillers because there was a lot of home. Well I didn't recognize last night.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Did you you follow my suggestion? And we're a camel backpack under your TUXI though.
Speaker 5: I did, Jason, No, no, no, I was well behaved, as I said, But there were there were plenty of people who weren't. Plenty of people who who I believe kicked on until the very hours of the early hours of this morning.
Speaker 2: Well, Clint hit record on the old iPhone and caught up with a few at the start of the.
Speaker 5: Night, and here was Sarah are though, So what's the plan of attack?
Speaker 2: How do we attack the night?
Speaker 5: Knowing full well we both need udy.
Speaker 1: All nighter obviously, No, what might it's not even in question. What is the point of leaving and then going to sleep for an hour and then rocking up to work.
Speaker 17: I just don't see the point Noverboddy email Tresina.
Speaker 1: It feels like.
Speaker 13: The Olympics of television, and we're seeing who's taking home the gold, who's taken home the silver, and who's taken home the dinner rolls, which will be you and I, Clint, because.
Speaker 1: We're not nominated.
Speaker 5: Andy and Beck stars as the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Blues are up by thirty one points, are they really? You could be playing in September.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 17: I'm just going to have kaotas sitting on my laugh for the first hour to get about gold. Forget about gold. If the Blues get up, you'll see a huge triumph.
Speaker 3: I'll go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 17: It might be when they're reading out you know, the best documentary and it's about some horrific incident war torn countries.
Speaker 5: You see be going yeah with Australian Television Royalty. Here. Denise Drysdale aka ding.
Speaker 1: Dong, that's me.
Speaker 11: That's me.
Speaker 2: Now, fifty years.
Speaker 5: Ago you picked up a Gold logie.
Speaker 18: That was some one of the most thrilling things because the year before I won the Gold LOGI I had the ass out in my pants and how much I was getting the tram to work to work on the Tonight Show. And so I went from that to a Gold logo, so you can imagine what it was like.
Speaker 10: It was a thriller the lifetime just a bum cheek or.
Speaker 6: To me, ricky out of her pants, that's.
Speaker 5: What she said. She's she's loose.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, you get a license to do what you want.
Speaker 2: She's responsible for one of the biggest blow ups behind the scenes on Studio ten as well.
Speaker 5: What happened.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she really threw her toys and got into the little shampoos when they were filming something off site one day, ten o'clock in the morning. I'd need a few to go on Studio ten as well, to be honest.
Speaker 1: You know what was great.
Speaker 6: I saw Denise Scott was there last night. I love her and she's been unwell, so it was great to see her there last night.
Speaker 1: I love her. She's so funny, so fun night clan.
Speaker 5: It was good. No, it was good, always very long.
Speaker 2: It feels like it feels like no one made a fool of themselves last.
Speaker 1: Night, which is what we've heard about. Yet I'm sure they would have.
Speaker 5: There was a there was a a very strange moment very quickly when Channel nine and sixty minutes one for an investigation into Ben Roberts Smith. Oh and of course the logis broadcast on the seven network, and.
Speaker 2: There used to be a general manage that.
Speaker 5: Went down well.
Speaker 6: There are a few moments of grilling Channel seven that went down well.
Speaker 1: Was very very funny.
Speaker 5: He was great.
Speaker 1: There was an actress.
Speaker 6: There last night that I saw on the red carpet, and I was like, I didn't know she was still in the biz. And one year I went to the logis and I went into Channel nine wardrobe to return my dress, and this actress had also returned her outfit at the same time. And if she walked out, they hung the dress up and they opened up her handbag to make sure Channel left it.
Speaker 1: Him in it. She'd left many things in there.
Speaker 5: What was in it?
Speaker 2: Was in it emerged from the handbag?
Speaker 5: Was that it It's like magic, And oh.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's in her bag? Yeah, I remember the wardrobe girl.
Speaker 5: Give us a come on.
Speaker 6: Actually, I don't know what she was on. She was, she she got she got scary.
Speaker 5: That night Channel nine or seven saw her in the hall.
Speaker 6: Ways of Border Patrol, in the hallways of Crown in the early hours.
Speaker 2: Well, she was angry. She couldn't wint a hairbag might duck about. I have trathe.
Speaker 3: Our next guest is one of the toughest athletes around.
Speaker 5: He's got a pro boxing record of three zero and is an Olympic medalist.
Speaker 2: Off the air, Jace was saying he can take him. So everyone welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Harry Garside and also Harry, here's the bell.
Speaker 2: We're looking for a knockout. Let's go. Oh that back fine? How are your side? Welcome to the studio.
Speaker 19: Thank you guys, thanks for having me in and welcome home. I know it's been like four days. I'm still getting over the jet lag a little bit. But I had about ten beers at the footy with my dad last night, so we did enjoy and I slept like a baby last night.
Speaker 6: That's one way to help sleep like a baby. So we've only been back from Paris for four days. What did you do when when you were out of the games in Paris?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's quite interesting.
Speaker 19: Boxing usually goes for the two weeks, so see, I planned on staying in comfort the whole time, but I was out quite early, so I got like ten days to to sort of eat bad food and have some red wine and spend some time with family and friends. And me and Standards had had a good night out and we had a bit of fun. On that night mum was getting on the pawn star.
Speaker 2: Can you can you do a dramatized re enactment of how your mum ordered the drinks in the bar.
Speaker 10: Place, another pawn star for the pawns.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Jess, we're in public turns.
Speaker 5: Your parents. Your parents are electric. I loved spending that dinner with them.
Speaker 1: They looked like a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Could I just quickly add to that? So after dinner, now keeping in mind, i'd be up very early the next morning to report on I don't know where I was going. Probably anyway, there was a group of six or seven of us, the old nightclub situation. Do you remember this, Harry? Briefly a nightclub. Four got in, three didn't didn't get in. I didn't get.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 5: They left me.
Speaker 2: What about the broke hot I.
Speaker 10: Think I did? I did come back out tonight, Scotty did. Okay, what did that? Good mate, Scotty Scotty Brodley, he didn't want to go back out. I'm like, I've got it. I got here for me.
Speaker 1: So who else didn't get in? Did Mum and Dad get in?
Speaker 15: Nah?
Speaker 10: They were out the way.
Speaker 2: Mum was ordering and drink. She can't get it.
Speaker 10: I think she was still. I think she's still at the cocktailn.
Speaker 2: Hey. We played some of your post fight interview before and I actually played the I've got three young boys ten, eight and two, but the ten and the eight year old actually played the interview to them during the games. For how I don't think I've ever seen someone just be so raw and honest in a moment like that, mate, bringing up mental health, the fear of how you're going to feel over the next couple of weeks and stuff like that. In the clip, you say you know you've let everyone down. In no way did you let everyone down? You were an absolute inspiration over there, Harry.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's I think that the highs and those of sport, that the raw emotion. I definitely do find myself at times chasing that sometimes like to actually feel in my body and in that moment, obviously looking back in retrospect, it was pretty painful and pretty tough when you're in it, but like, look.
Speaker 2: Do you have a lot of people reach out? Don't E must have opened your DMS and just been.
Speaker 19: Like, it's it's honestly unbelievable. Like I feel like, I'm like, it's weird to lose and fail and get a massive hug from Australia. It's very strange and I definitely feel that.
Speaker 6: Did you feel that because that interview was played so many times in Australia while you were in France. You probably maybe don't understand the gravity of how much that meant to people hearing, because we learned so much more in defeat than we do in winning quite often, and I think you taught kids so much more than any gold medalists could in that moment.
Speaker 1: It was quite amazing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's and that's a big thing for me.
Speaker 19: I know, growing up, like I thought that like success was always going to be the thing that would like make me feel better about myself.
Speaker 10: But I don't know, like I've I.
Speaker 19: Remember sitting in quarantine after Tokyo bronze medal and that was a success, right, I wasn't expected to do that. And I sat there and I still looked at myself in the mid and I'm still unhappy.
Speaker 2: And it's like, compare that, Compare that to the moment after you open your DMS and took all the feedback from what you said.
Speaker 19: That's the thing, right, Like it's like you, no success or no materialistic thing, no thing outside your body will make you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 10: And I want young people to sort.
Speaker 19: Of realize that although it is important to like go on these long journeys, and in that journey you will realize like how big you can around, how capable, and how I don't know how strong you are throughout that journey and I have learned that throughout my Olympic process. But like no gold medal or no sitting or no money will actually change anything.
Speaker 5: Since Tokyo, Harry, you spent sort of the best part of three years visualizing winning gold. Right, visualization was such a big thing. So how does the mind work post Paris? You're twenty seven years of age? What are you thinking about now? Is it too early to start thinking about not so much what's next, but how you get your head around the next challenge?
Speaker 2: Do you twenty seven?
Speaker 19: Just turn twenty seven?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, Jesus, I.
Speaker 2: Hate young successful. You only need to get our lives in autum.
Speaker 19: You guys are doing great. That's a good question, Clint. I don't really know what's next. I find myself having little moments where I'm back in my body and I actually feel emotion, which is nice. But I feel like I have very much disconnected from myself a little bit since I lost so I each day.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's I think we all do of.
Speaker 19: Course, I think it's it's a weird thing like feeling that, and sometimes when I watch that interview, it takes me back in like that post match, that intensity. Yeah, but I think once I felt that and I did it in public, there was like something that just come over my body was like, oh, you can't do that again, like just like.
Speaker 10: Sort of like just and I've gone into autopilots.
Speaker 19: So I think, as I said, each day that goes by, I'm saying my family now so I can sort of bet myself a bit more around them, and I don't. I feel like I'm getting back into my body slowly, and then when I do that, I think I can figure out what's next.
Speaker 1: Do you get back in the like are you training or are you just having a rest?
Speaker 10: Always trained?
Speaker 19: I love trying, Yeah, I love to train. I think it's more so for my mind, to be honest, I've got a crazy, manic mind. So I always love to try and always try and do one maybe two sessions a day and then.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm just thinking about kids right who play sports, and there's been this kind of movement recently, and I don't have kids, so I might be wrong here where like sports doesn't have a winner and a loser.
Speaker 1: But is it important as kids and growing up to learn that you don't win all the time? Do you think that's important?
Speaker 19: Like life will knock you down a number of times, and sometimes it's your fault and sometimes it's not. And I think, I don't know. I think it's really important to get in the arena and sometimes have hardcore embarrassment, hardcore failure, and feel that and then get back up and sort of dush yourself off eventually, and I know stripe is something bigger and in that process you realize how capable and how big you are.
Speaker 10: And how strong you are. And I don't know. Sometimes you need life to just level you and humble you and sit you on your ass.
Speaker 19: And I felt that, right, It's like, but I will get better, I'll get back up, I'll shoot for something bigger. And I want I want young people obviously to be scared of failure, but like know that it's inevitable, right, and it's not.
Speaker 6: The end of the world, because there'd be a lot of kids in cars right now in the way to school who might not have won footy, you sport on the weekend, who would be feeling pretty flat.
Speaker 1: What would you say to them?
Speaker 19: How you perform in sports or in any profession that you choose to do doesn't change who you are as a person. Although it is really important to get into the read and have a crack.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 2: What I love because you've got the book, Harry Garside, the good Fight is out.
Speaker 5: You're an author, Harry about that?
Speaker 10: Man, I can't even read, so I'm just reading that.
Speaker 2: I'm reading the crayon writing right now. This is this is awesome. I'm going to use this as a tip, you know how. It's like all your mates and normally like give us a shout out in the book, give us a shout out. He's put for those in my inner sanctum, you know who you are.
Speaker 10: That's very broad.
Speaker 2: Rings and he's like, did I get a shadow? You're in the inner second And for anyone who's grabbing life by the horns, keep it up. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a good message. But Harry, I asked you this in the moments after Paris. I said, is your heart full? And I loved your response. Is your heartful? Right now?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 19: That is a good question, Clint, it is actually I am throughout the process, I woke up on newsday and I Olympic year, no relationships, know nothing, all gold medals, and I actually fell in love throughout that process. So my partner is currently living in London, so I am currently partially like not full because she is away.
Speaker 1: From me, but at at.
Speaker 19: The same time, I am pretty madly in love like I and I think in that like love is way more important than.
Speaker 2: Sport and how have you been together?
Speaker 10: It's very fresh.
Speaker 2: It was just when it's a job.
Speaker 19: She's Australian, which is nice, and I met her on Newyear's Eve, so I've known her all this year and she's sort of been there.
Speaker 10: Throughout the highs and lowers. But yeah, I can't wait for it.
Speaker 2: In November, which it was, it was news, it was just like it's eleven fifty nine. I'm just gonna happen to stand next for her when it's midnight.
Speaker 19: She was a good looker, but I left before midnight because I wanted to wake up that morning and be Olympic years.
Speaker 5: So but she has broken my heart because I've got a massive man.
Speaker 1: Everyone's got a crush and you're also a ballerina, very average vine.
Speaker 19: I feel sometimes I'm like I've done like maybe sixty classes in my life, so people classify me and I'm like, I'm still soa unrolling with it.
Speaker 2: Just quickly give us a snapshot of the book, Harry Garside at the Good Fight.
Speaker 19: For me, it was just all very much about my search for my manhood and the lessons that I've learned in that. I felt, what do we see on movies? What do we see on our TV screens growing up? We see this big tough bloke and that's what you have to live up to, right, And I think it was my search for my manhood and then realizing that I think manhood comes in many different forms, and then in that just like my growth throughout that and discovering that. And it's like, I think there's lessons for obviously young boys and and men, but definitely for all people as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, the risk of sounding like mour from Good Morning Australia, Good.
Speaker 1: Father's Day, Gift, Great Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Did you do the audio book? Did you record it?
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 19: I did try clip, but I definitely just to get reminded that I can't read, so.
Speaker 2: You wrote the book, you can't read your own writing.
Speaker 10: It was actually really hard. I'm gonna lie out there for forty.
Speaker 2: Five minutes to expect me to read it.
Speaker 10: If you can't read, there is an audiobook version. I just didn't read this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's okay. Prince Harry didn't do his own. He did do his own.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears didn't do.
Speaker 6: We love britt Yeah, we love Brittany Lease Britney alone.
Speaker 2: Harry side the good fight, Harry, welcome back to Australia. You did his bloody proud over there, mate. That's thanks, guys, go on your mate, all right, Good morning Melbourne. Still the calm goldlegg you when Larry mda is going to be joining us on the air.
Speaker 1: I love Larry and I've got.
Speaker 2: Something on legends. Still in two minds on whether I admit Oh to Larry, No to you, guys. Something happened on the weekend and I'm scared if I tell you they might take my kids.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't be the first time that you no, no, sorry, kids haven't been taken off you before.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be the first time we've bought that. Perhaps, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right Before we get to that, though, let's go to in Deva Hills playing the five K question this morning is Mel?
Speaker 1: Good morning, morning, Mel, good morning. How is your weekend?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 15: I was brilliant, enjoyed the sunshine?
Speaker 13: Lovely?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it so nice? It was supposed to be awful in Melbourne and it was lovely all weekend?
Speaker 2: Bloody freeze this morning?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Mel? Oh you're a Saints fan. Nice it'll win on the weekend.
Speaker 15: Yes, it was good.
Speaker 11: It was good, very happy to see that.
Speaker 8: Although we turned it out half time, turned it off half time thinking that's going to lose.
Speaker 2: Ah, So you're true supporter. All right, Mel? Do you want to go easy? Question? Fifty bucks? Meeting question for five hundred or roll the dice and go for five k?
Speaker 5: Five k please, let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You'll get a question from Lauren. You'll get three seconds to answer.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Mel? Ready for five thousand dollars? Here comes your question? You good to go?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 6: Who won back to back LOGI gold logis in two thousand and seven?
Speaker 1: In two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Three two one?
Speaker 1: Who did you say, Lisa McKowen. No, it was Kate Ritchie, but Lisa McCown did win four back to back gold Logis between nineteen ninety seven and the year two thousand, but Kate Richie went back to back Gold Logis in two thousand and seven and two thousand and eight, and last night she got my best dress on the redut.
Speaker 2: She looked at million bucks. She would have won that for Home and Away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, home and Away?
Speaker 2: Yep? Hey Mel, thanksgiving a crack mate, but no cigar.
Speaker 15: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry Mel? Oh my god, I can't get anyone's names right today.
Speaker 6: Sorry Mel, not Kate, Chase, You're Jason Clint?
Speaker 2: Have you got it?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hey, Monday morning, got Monday Ida.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. No one's going to be more shabby than our next guest. He picked up gold last night. He was so confident he wasn't gonna win. He made the statement that he would get the other nominees' initials tattooed on his butt. This morning. Let's see if he's going to go through with it. We're about to be joined by the Gold Logi winner, Larry Emda, who took it out last night.
Speaker 5: How's he looking this morning? Larry?
Speaker 2: Don't I yet? We're waiting for a proof of life. I haven't seen a photo of Larry holding today's paper.
Speaker 1: I'm tipping he's still in his suits. Last night.
Speaker 5: I saw him pop up on Sunrise before and he was looking a little disheveled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on him.
Speaker 5: Well you do what you want with that gold LOGI just before we.
Speaker 2: Get to him, I found interesting twenty four hours Saturday night. It's some Indian takeaway at our place. I couldn't convince the family to get involved. No one was interested, and I said, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, You've got to agree on a takeaway. You can't all be getting different dinners.
Speaker 2: Well we did that night everyone else had. We went broke. The kids had like leftovers, and Lou Lou just made something.
Speaker 1: At home and I was like, no, I want to you want it Indian?
Speaker 2: I wanted Indian?
Speaker 5: Was that a hangover remedy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I just I just felt like Indian. So I tucked into the cheese stock of masala. You can dick of the cellar.
Speaker 5: Ye you can never say that, right, That's why I ordered through the.
Speaker 1: App, took a ticket because you can't.
Speaker 2: You got it, got some garlic nan And then Sunday morning, when we woke up, Lou goes you brush your teeth again, you're radiating garlic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sometimes I can stick around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming through like your skin, through your paws. And then yesterday it hit me what I got food poisoning?
Speaker 1: Oh, are you sure it wasn't gastro.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: No one in the family's got it. It's not gastro. It's definitely linked to that. It was definitely the Indian.
Speaker 1: You do you know when you've got food poison Yeah.
Speaker 5: I trust ly what it was, especially after an Indian meal.
Speaker 6: I once got it off cork belly at the mcg belly the same ever again.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I'm powering through the day with people around for lunch.
Speaker 1: So did you have people?
Speaker 2: Was already lost in it was loose family. So I was out cooking and then into the bathroom.
Speaker 6: You have to cook or your food poisoning. Hey, no, you can't smell food for at least twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: And then lou goes, hey, can you change Archie?
Speaker 1: Oh no, not today, give me a break.
Speaker 2: Or she was off doing something with the other kids. So I was like, okay, done, And like you know, at this point, when you're going waves, you're like, I think I've come good. You know that, you know that clean good?
Speaker 5: Yep, I've starting that movie.
Speaker 2: So I lay Archie down on the.
Speaker 1: Bed, not from food, put.
Speaker 2: A towel down, Lay.
Speaker 5: Archie down the bed, one of yours, pooed yourself.
Speaker 1: Both of them might have pued themselves.
Speaker 2: I'm changing Archie and he's now wearing he's wearing these little pull ups.
Speaker 1: Did we have a situation?
Speaker 2: So as I'm sliding on the pull up, sliding like like like like pant now pulling it up like yeah, he's laying down. It didn't fit. He's laying down. I said, lift your bum, so you know how like you push down on your feet to lift your bum like a bridge, like a bridge. Right, he's done that, and I'm sliding the nappy up. He's lost grip on the bed and one given way and hit me square in the stomach.
Speaker 1: In the stomach or in the nerds.
Speaker 2: In the stomach, in these nerds, without a second passing.
Speaker 1: Did you throw up on him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you spew on him?
Speaker 5: You channed it on the child, on my baby.
Speaker 1: He's two and a half, he's old enough to remember that.
Speaker 2: He burst into tears. I then burst into tears. So we're both sitting there covered in crime in the shower.
Speaker 1: He was covered in yesterday's chicken tick of massala all over and the.
Speaker 2: Bed chicks put a towel down. I'm like, he's like, I'm so sorry that he didn't need a moment on you. I'm so sorry. Ah.
Speaker 6: And then did you just get in the shower altogether and be like, let's just wash the day away.
Speaker 2: To finish cooking lunch for everything now.
Speaker 1: That to put yourself to bedstis Oh, he'll remember that. He's old enough to remember.
Speaker 2: Bloody, remember it.
Speaker 1: He's not a baby anymore.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 2: Oh think he smells like garlic nun now too. When I go to give mccuddle good night, I'm like, you smell like nan bread. Big night last night at the LOGGI Awards, and especially for our next guest who took out gold and.
Speaker 1: The gold LOGI goes to Larry Mda forty years.
Speaker 2: I've been in this business forty years.
Speaker 7: And I did say that if I won this, I did say I was so convinced I wasn't going to win this that I said, and that if I did win it, I would have all the nominees initials tattooed on my ass Live tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Morning, joining us from a tatoo in Sydney with his pants down a.
Speaker 20: Grass pants down larrers.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, just take us to where you are right now. Have we even had a shower and freshened up yet? Or have we gone all the way through?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 20: No, no, no, Well, because we've got the morning show and no one wants to do with Carl. So I I had a couple of hours sleep and I'm good. I'm ready to go. I've got a tattoo artist I've seen walking around the studio getting set up, So it's going to be it's going to be big more.
Speaker 1: We're actually doing it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I got to do it.
Speaker 20: Well, I said, I've got to keep my promise. But it was a stupid, stupid promise in retrospect, but I gave myself a zero chance of this though.
Speaker 6: It was do you even know the other nominee? Do you know what your tattoo is going to say?
Speaker 2: I know he can write Bob, Well they look good in prison.
Speaker 20: Yeah, no, I haven't really, to be honest, I've got a I've got another TV commitment in a minute. Then I'm going to sit and have a cup of tea with the tattoo artists and just have a little chat about it.
Speaker 1: A design meeting, that's what.
Speaker 20: We call a design meeting.
Speaker 2: I'll go to lawa back and.
Speaker 6: You're going to have to sit on one of those inflatable donuts for a week because my friend's got a tattoo on his bum of someone's autograph and he.
Speaker 1: Couldn't sit down for a few minutes. Really, really, he might be standing up for the morning show for the rest of all.
Speaker 20: Okay, well, maybe able to do that.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Larry, you joked about being the most axed man in television, you're also one of the most lovely men in television. Worked with you back in the Channel nine Days. Were you chuffed this morning?
Speaker 20: I can't believe it. I just I'm standing here looking at these two things and I just can't believe it. Honestly, it was the silver one was such a huge surprise to me. And then gold I can't even I just want to sit down tonight and look at work through work it backwards. But honestly, it's such a the biggest thrill of my career, and that's been a long career.
Speaker 2: Mate, you deserved it. You know, we had you on the show last week and we're saying we've grown up watching you on Telly and let's be honest. TV and radio it's can be a ruthless industry and for you to have the career you've had and still be in it is unbelievable. Mate, it was so well deserved.
Speaker 20: Oh thank you. That really means a lots of and thank you to your listeners.
Speaker 12: If you voted for me.
Speaker 20: If you didn't vote for me, then whatever.
Speaker 1: But well I asked you when you're on the other day how to vote, and you had no idea.
Speaker 20: Well, you know, and it's really interesting. I think that's why I didn't think that I was in the game, because you know, I said to Channel seven when they first told me out the nominations, I said, well, not doing that. Vote for me, vote for me, thinky out of it and say true to the sort of messaging that I would do, which is actually, you know, ridiculous and silly and taking a piece out of myself. So that's why I didn't think that was you know, half a chance.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 20: I mean, it's just such a.
Speaker 6: Thrill, so I Silvie said, if you won. She was melting down. Your logis to design some jewelry? Has she got her designs underway already.
Speaker 20: When I got into bed last night, she was googling metal smelters. I just quickly, I think that's what she was googling.
Speaker 2: I know you got to go. But when you checked into the hotel, I believe there was a mood killer in the room that they'd given Larry a gift in his hotel room just before the LOGI so I saw your past.
Speaker 20: They wrapped up a towel like a little and stuck my head on it, and it was like it was like chucky chucky doll.
Speaker 5: And you know, that'll do it.
Speaker 20: You know, when you get into a hotel room, you know your way, and it's kind of like, okay, we'll have a glass champagne and we're here and this is kind of cool and sexy, and it was a beautiful hotel room. And then you walk around the corner to the bed and there's this little chucky doll.
Speaker 2: That was that was the Larry.
Speaker 5: Just very quickly, I've got to apologize. I actually it's clicked down away.
Speaker 2: He was in bed.
Speaker 5: I bailed before that.
Speaker 20: You're a sparkman. I would have done the same.
Speaker 1: He missed his speech, Larry want it done.
Speaker 2: Imagine that if Larry took it out and he's gone to bed, well we'll cross to his room. Larry. Congratulations from everyone here at no over. Mate, Well deserve well deserved, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: All the way.
Speaker 9: There we go, Larimda.
Speaker 2: Gold, Luggy and a Larry. This starts the campaign to bring back the price prices.
Speaker 5: Cliff, Yeah, we did that.
Speaker 1: You know when the interviewed Larry the other day and we hung up, I was like, he's sixty.
Speaker 2: He's great. I forgot about this.
Speaker 5: You know, he's from the Men's Health alumni.
Speaker 1: We know we discussed it when you weren't on the other day.
Speaker 2: Clint ye, and I'll tell you what. Lauren was sitting there with her head in that magazine for a good hour.
Speaker 1: I love you, Clint stan Away. But Larry's got you covered.
Speaker 2: Did he come on down when you get home? Excuse me, but we watching prices right? What I mean? We like we're watching prices right when okay, we're going to the computer not firing there it is then God, we're heading off on book week this week.
Speaker 1: I know some I know different day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my kids school is until September. But there are a this week. I saw a few pop up on socials and I was actually I was listening to NOVA on Saturday morning when I was out doing the basketball games with the boys, and Jamie Roe was on and he spoke to her dad. I haven't listening how competitive he was? Is the book week and going roles?
Speaker 11: Lady? Oh back it up well, shout out to all the parents for doing the book week.
Speaker 5: Yet pretty competitive.
Speaker 2: We're one last Oh really you're one of those parents. Yeah, we've won the last two. The competition, oh, Monk's parents, mate. Everything is a competition amongst parents.
Speaker 1: As you know.
Speaker 6: My sister in Lauren and stepbrother and their little boy near the living with me at the moment. We've had book Week Maine here in our house sorting the costumes.
Speaker 2: You have had your input too, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while since I've read a book.
Speaker 2: What character of the Goosebumps? Are you going to go?
Speaker 5: The Last Bitter Club?
Speaker 6: The last book I read was Evelyn Hugo and a Seven Husbands or something, So.
Speaker 5: Don't know what that is makes sense?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll have seven husbands.
Speaker 2: They can't make the top sellers list. Still us ripping book.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not appropriate to wear the primary school though.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. We brought in seven girls from a year well you know they're my seven husbands and my seven.
Speaker 1: Husbands with Jason Lauren at Mount Holler.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we are doing snowb that's right. We are taking the show to Mount Buller. September is the perfect time to learn how to ski, So head to Mount Buller with the family these spring holidays. We're going to take here with a lot as well accommodation transfers all your ski higher. We will sort out have good. This is going to be fun because we start ringing people back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: We do and if we bring you, will FaceTime you. You got thirty seconds to have ski you're on, so I would just be wearing it in case we FaceTime and if you dressed and ready go on thirty seconds, you're coming with us.
Speaker 2: So you have to register by the over player app or you can register at over fm dot com dot you and then yeah, you have to carry some sort of ski gear with you, whether it's goggles, a helmet, a beanie, gloves and a scarf, and like Lost said, we will video call people on that list and if you answer and in a matter of seconds you get snow gear on boom. You're and a friend to coming to the snow.
Speaker 1: I don't wait to do this, do you ski?
Speaker 5: You're a toboggan guy.
Speaker 2: Well, I grew up on the Gold Coast, so I've only seen the snow twice and.
Speaker 5: This is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: I did take to the slopes. They everyone just started screaming pizza at me and I was like, yes, please, yes, please. I didn't realize that means put your pizza.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought we're calling it a day and going for foots.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, you would pray hard.
Speaker 2: I ski. I can't board.
Speaker 1: I know I can't board either. I tried a couple of times and I just ended up with a bruise butt.
Speaker 5: It's hard to get back up hard when you fall.
Speaker 2: It is I take on some of the jumps, can you please?
Speaker 5: Can you please?
Speaker 1: No, We're not doing that.
Speaker 5: He's going to take on the jumps.
Speaker 2: There a half part there. I can have a hern on. That's what they call it. Half.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: How much time you.
Speaker 1: Got not that much mate.
Speaker 5: Guys, I've been on the road for the best part of four weeks and I can't tell you how excited I am to be back with you in the flesh tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: You're back in Australia. Clinton, you're in Sydney.
Speaker 6: You haven't quite made it to us yet, but tomorrow we get to see you in real life.
Speaker 1: Irl. That's what kids say.
Speaker 2: Do you arrive on the domestic terminal?
Speaker 5: Yes, domestics, so please don't be there flush good. So I've been living out of a suitcase and in hotels for the best part of four weeks. Got here to Sydney a couple of days ago, checked into the Star and the lovely man at check in ask me where I've arrived from myself just arrived from Paris. I'm quite my head and he goes, wow, sir, I'm going to give you an upgrade.
Speaker 6: Because you got upgraded on the plane as well. You are the upgrade King.
Speaker 2: I have never got an upgrade whole life.
Speaker 1: Really I would upgrade.
Speaker 2: You know, but I even wear like nice clothes to the airport and a slim chance and held that upgrade.
Speaker 6: They dressed well, and you might get an upgrade and absolute nonsense and not looking.
Speaker 1: If you dress too nicely, then they go, well, you can afford to pay, it's.
Speaker 2: Nice clothes, my new crocs.
Speaker 1: You can't be wearing crocs at the airport. They're not they're not airport attire. Wearing ug boots at the airport.
Speaker 6: Ug boots are sort of turned that the half cut ug with the heel out of the back of the way.
Speaker 1: Kendall Jenna started wearing it, and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's a home or a quick rund of the.
Speaker 1: Survey even that that's pushing it.
Speaker 5: So the upgrade at the Star, I went from being well, I assume being in a small hotel room to a suite if you don't mind it was it was far too big. It was roomed so many activities in there, and trust me, there were no activities.
Speaker 2: So you have like a lounge room.
Speaker 5: Had a lounge room at, a dining table, a dining room table, dining room table, lound room bar.
Speaker 2: They're coming around.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's the thing I had coming around. But I also had a flash toilet. Now the toilet, when you open the door to the toilet, the seat automatically sprung up.
Speaker 1: They have that in some of the rooms at Crown seats heated. It's got a censor.
Speaker 5: The seat is heated. Now a function in all of my it's a total dream.
Speaker 2: I used to talk it the other day near wall and the toilet, but I don't think it was plugged into anything. I think Darren Blood, the moting doc, had just used it.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's not a toto.
Speaker 5: So the total is like the toilet of dreams right now. In all of my forty one years on this planet, I have never ever decided to use the bidet function quick look shot of water.
Speaker 1: What about Perry Nandos, a digital guy?
Speaker 2: He installed He installed one from Bunnings. He installed like the whole seat was removable, and he installed it on his bloody toilet at home.
Speaker 1: It's got to be plugged into.
Speaker 5: I know why he's done it, because that experience waiting for that little that jet stream warm water was sort of one of the more It was equally terrified because I didn't know what to expect where it was going.
Speaker 2: Could you hear the thing going out the nozzles?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you knew it was close.
Speaker 6: There's many options because it has a remote control, and there's many options.
Speaker 5: It's like a mist there's a mist or there's a more affirmer hose.
Speaker 1: Question when you put it on jet power or missed?
Speaker 2: Is it like playing froggle? Like you've got to find the target.
Speaker 1: You know you can move it forwards and back, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: But do you know what, Jason? They found the target? Right? One of the more extraordinary experiences, Like I can see now why Perry Nandos is addicted.
Speaker 2: But here's my concern. Right Nandos jump on the mic. Nandos took his current toilet, set off winter Bunnings and brought this thing and connected on. So do you have a power cord going from your toilet up to the vanity?
Speaker 5: I do, but it's only thirty centimeters away.
Speaker 2: From here's my question. So if your wife wants to use the hair dry, she has to unplug the toilet.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's done that before, and she's left it unplugged, and I've gone to use it and I've gotten a very cold surprise.
Speaker 2: But it's not heeded.
Speaker 5: Oh it's bad for business.
Speaker 1: For business.
Speaker 2: Hey, we are out of here, lot. We need to get our flash mom and go to the airport.
Speaker 1: You're not no, you're not he's coming back to aln.
Speaker 5: One of those welcome back balloons.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to tell him there's something waiting for you, don't That's all I'm going to say. There's something waiting.
Speaker 5: For you, as in today or tomorrow.
Speaker 6: At the airport tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We cannot wait.
Speaker 5: I'm staying in Sydney.
Speaker 2: I can't wait tomorrow and go Clint, how was the arrival?
Speaker 1: What you've been away for a month? Clinton?
Speaker 2: It's not what we originally wanted you would have, but hang on, it's not far from the original plan.
Speaker 1: It's probably better than the original lot.
Speaker 2: If what Clint is about the land into today, if we did that to you.
Speaker 1: I would never turn off.
Speaker 16: Thank you for.
Speaker 2: So have a good fight.
Speaker 5: There is a fog issue here in Sydneys are not taking.
Speaker 6: Were foggy in Melbourne this morning, but it is where.
Speaker 2: Clinton arrival back in Melbourne will give you all the details on that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on social travels. Brother, I have a great flight mate.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 5: I hate you guys.
Speaker 2: You imagine when the polic comes on and goes what we've actually made up a bit of time. We're going to be landing early. He's going to be like, please do a low please do.
Speaker 1: See Tomorrow's in the flesh here in.
Speaker 2: Melbourne, dressed nice, stew you might go viral, brother, so look in the video dress nice up right. Well, we will see you tomorrow. Melanie's in next. Have a great day everyone.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Lauren Wake up feeling Good on number one hundred Jason Lauren fly Be on Socials
Speaker 9: M