Speaker 1: Hello on the podcast, Hello Hello everyone, Let me get.
Speaker 2: Some meeting remotely healthy take in this building.
Speaker 3: I just had all my tablets and I'm meant to have it with food and there's nothing I can We needs next.
Speaker 1: We need some fus I really sent you, didn't.
Speaker 4: I loved that video.
Speaker 5: We need some fucking what.
Speaker 6: The one thing I didn't want a muffin and you.
Speaker 4: Said the hell put the muffin and the muffin man.
Speaker 1: Who lives on Fairy Lane uffing wheels are off off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you haven't enough order.
Speaker 2: Too much excitement, enough order.
Speaker 6: And Nanos has questions.
Speaker 5: He's thinking about using his has.
Speaker 2: Questions and then you ask the question, ask your questions.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the questions are. What questions do I have?
Speaker 2: Jay's putting words in your mouth, questions in my mouth.
Speaker 5: Nandos has concerns about Saturday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, are you going?
Speaker 5: I don't know he's thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I said, they go with Jase goes.
Speaker 2: You two are going. I've got a party. I'm going to try to come. But I have a party and I've not been well all week, and I can't have a.
Speaker 7: Better because without Jace, I'm the oldest there are you not I am How old are you thirty four?
Speaker 2: That's why you want me to go?
Speaker 8: Mate, I'm literally turning twenty nine. Like I think you're all thinking it's nineteen year old years.
Speaker 2: Old as well today nineteen year olds.
Speaker 4: I'm called an You's young. I don't want it to be nineteen year olds.
Speaker 2: On again's only eighteen years and I.
Speaker 5: Want to talk to them about I don't know.
Speaker 2: They might be talking, they'll be doing like.
Speaker 7: Mace is cool. I'm cool too, But I'm a different kind of call to Mace.
Speaker 5: I think we're not We're not cool.
Speaker 2: Richmond called your north side called are you in Coburg or something?
Speaker 7: No, I'm in the west.
Speaker 1: You would be the one that you'd arrivee on an electric bike with fat wheels.
Speaker 7: Are you plugging it again?
Speaker 2: Bike?
Speaker 5: He would.
Speaker 2: There's one guy who rides around a penny park.
Speaker 5: He'd be on a single speed. What do they call him? A fixie?
Speaker 7: You'd be on a fix fix you? Yeah, I do have a very nice bike, Colingwood.
Speaker 5: You'd be on a fixie. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Friday.
Speaker 6: It is Friday, so pears.
Speaker 5: Would we be arriving at the same time.
Speaker 7: I will get there at the same time to coordinate. Yeah, after bathtime, don't tell people about at the party.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just got here it was bath time. We can't I know, but we can't be showing photo as a kid.
Speaker 8: No, no kids, no kids, no animals.
Speaker 5: That's a right.
Speaker 7: I hate animals.
Speaker 6: She hates kids.
Speaker 5: You do actually quite a good match. What about if your child wants a pet.
Speaker 7: Well, we have a dog in a at the moment.
Speaker 5: You hate animals.
Speaker 2: What if it's in his basket on his many father.
Speaker 7: Chill hour cross pug, I have you?
Speaker 5: You know what you're a put.
Speaker 1: One of those shrinkers that it's my it's my wife's.
Speaker 2: Cat opening that in front of the microphone.
Speaker 7: Scottish fold. So she's got little little ears that are like shortened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd be a further st They called the pets uh.
Speaker 1: And Earl earl fucking of course it's a which ones.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 7: A pug called Earl. Hold on, I'll get some photos.
Speaker 5: Can you scream?
Speaker 3: What is CC's real name, Cecilia? What about you your dog today? That little six year old you like, there is an old lady's name.
Speaker 5: To a six year all.
Speaker 2: That was very cute. That second just hated every second of it. I hated it. I love because he hates kids, because.
Speaker 5: People don't like other people's kids.
Speaker 2: No, I do.
Speaker 4: I thought it sounded great.
Speaker 5: And you guys, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Timestamp nokay, timestamp timestamp four and a half. Hey, guys, I found lights On sing a long song next week, you're ready.
Speaker 6: I've got a good one. Actually, you're ready for it.
Speaker 1: Loves he lights On sing along next week.
Speaker 7: It's fun y m c A oh.
Speaker 3: I've got a story about the village people for you to you com okay, but we could do it early on Friday.
Speaker 5: Let's say that, won't you do that and we'll go on to the song?
Speaker 6: Or do do the song?
Speaker 3: Put it in a naughtyty six forty on Friday, and then we can say we should do that for lights On single.
Speaker 5: We'll forget about it and have a debate. On Friday.
Speaker 2: We'll be eight thirty our black cartel story.
Speaker 6: Now, do we need to.
Speaker 5: Bring a plate?
Speaker 2: No, one's eating at no presence doing.
Speaker 1: A secutar reboard chaa like chuckutery board.
Speaker 5: I've chuck chuck board.
Speaker 8: I've said kick off at seven, but I don't anticipate people will get there till that nine, so I'm assuming people will probably the Red six. Well, yeah, I want you to come at seven. That's why I've said seven. A lot of people will be at the Carlton colin Wood game.
Speaker 5: Two. Yeah, of course I can get out of the hand.
Speaker 8: And you were literally electric two weekends ago.
Speaker 2: That was a one off, to be fair like.
Speaker 8: And it was well past midnight, So I don't know why are you're going on about that?
Speaker 5: Uned to be home ol a pm. Seven pm. I can be out the door. Okay, No, seven pm, we can be out the door. I'll see what.
Speaker 7: I'll see what I can make work.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's touch base tomorrow morning. Let's see what the night's like tonight all night with.
Speaker 7: Hen still not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm having I'm gonna have a really chill one.
Speaker 8: I actually need to work out what I'm wearing because I don't know what I'm wearing yet.
Speaker 2: Fucking weird today, So I think I need to Should I.
Speaker 5: Borrow some stuff from Nandos?
Speaker 2: No, black jeans, black T shirt, I've.
Speaker 7: Got another chain if you want to.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to bring my Speedo glasses.
Speaker 5: Speed you to wruck up with swimmers. Can I borrow a chan you can borrow guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear black shirt, black jeans, might buy some Converse in the chain. I don't want to wear nice shoes somethucking I know, I know, don't we not?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not wearing WI.
Speaker 7: Some fucking alley stepping on my shoe.
Speaker 5: Some the steps on my sneaker. They'll know about it.
Speaker 4: Stompers to.
Speaker 1: Listen here, boy, you didn't hear them for needs?
Speaker 3: Who is theressus in the building? Surely something out there doubles is a missus?
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually yeah, but it's where they lead to.
Speaker 4: I am so excited.
Speaker 5: I'm full of anxiety.
Speaker 4: I am a little bit nervous.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to sit here and lady about it, but I'm very excited at the same time.
Speaker 2: What are you nervous about?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just like, I'm not really it's going to turn up to your party and you're going to be there with your ud L on your own.
Speaker 8: Well potentially, but then also like I don't I really don't know. I really don't know how many people are going to rock up?
Speaker 6: What should what do we need to bring?
Speaker 5: Cups?
Speaker 3: Got harvees on something, You've got red cups, spirits you just get.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be what are you going to drink? The party.
Speaker 1: Is stelly, stellar's Stelly's still a thing.
Speaker 2: I still love a lemon rusky, West Coast Cool?
Speaker 5: Do you remember strong?
Speaker 6: Do you like sweet beauty?
Speaker 8: Else on the We could get on those so hards, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Sais I'm excited in the bar a nice.
Speaker 1: Bottle of tequila. We have to hide it in the cupboard so some junkie doesn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not friends with junkies. Everyone's respectable.
Speaker 7: We're talking about Ali will be the judge of that.
Speaker 6: Thank you Lauren particular. Should we get some red cups?
Speaker 4: So now I've got red?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have beer punk set up really good at that. The pressures on me though, because we're been we've been chatting up this.
Speaker 6: The dad's we've been chatting. We're wearing chains and we're sharing matching.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should matchs. Got that into that, not money mouth.
Speaker 8: But like the thing is, we've been chatting up this party like it's the biggest.
Speaker 4: Thing in the world. Imagine if it's a flop, how embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It can't be a flop.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: That DJ that's up what's sort of music I'm going to be playing.
Speaker 4: I want sing along techno or not just.
Speaker 7: Hardcore, so none of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank god that you can't start like that. You can endlight that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can end like that. But I don't know. I'm a bit nervy. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: You always every it's nervous on their birthday.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know what the freaking now I'm wearing this?
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to that's what you look like the other day when you're all black, you wear eternalnet. What's the dress code?
Speaker 8: Actually we're house party like jeans and a bomber jeans, a.
Speaker 5: Bomb up in my fucking bomber jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you need to borrow that expensive bomber off Clint. He wouldn't taken that to Paris the Jordan's one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'd love that. With the beauty or staying down the arm.
Speaker 2: Outfit.
Speaker 4: That's fine, expensive.
Speaker 5: Weather, Louista.
Speaker 2: I went and break my arm. Remember, let's hope you.
Speaker 6: Have first day, Kip.
Speaker 5: Would you like me to bring a first aid.
Speaker 2: Kid called an ambulance?
Speaker 4: You might need to. It's going to be lit.
Speaker 7: Where are the fire exits?
Speaker 2: Exit? Plan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, out of this.
Speaker 8: Took the out of the smoke of arm so that we don't get the smoke machine.
Speaker 5: Don't forget the smoke machine.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: That sounds like.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of exits.
Speaker 4: Look, it's going to be fine.
Speaker 5: And looked at the floor.
Speaker 8: Guys, if you don't, if you're feeling stressed and anxious about it and you don't want.
Speaker 3: To, you know, parties a flop because we're not there exactly, that's true. Everyone will be expecting Jason do an appearance.
Speaker 2: Are you guys seeing it?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't like the best thing.
Speaker 2: It's the song of a two hundred and fifty dollars about free.
Speaker 6: Stuff to give away when you can eat.
Speaker 2: Like funny that twelve o'clock.
Speaker 4: It actually is my birthday.
Speaker 6: Bake your cake?
Speaker 5: Can I use your kitchen while.
Speaker 2: I'm kitchen to deja? You should bring a plate of muffins or something.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, madam, I'd like to chat with you. Yeah, I'll bake a cake, Bring a white.
Speaker 5: Wings box or something. Excuse me, mister DJ, can you lift your legs? I just need to get to the oven underneath you. All right, we must go. I've got an outfit to buy.
Speaker 2: I need to have some food because I feel sick.
Speaker 6: Guys, have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Bye bye hotels from Coachella.
Speaker 5: On Monday.
Speaker 4: We just luck Maceeller mice Chella.
Speaker 1: We might still be going, probably won't be absolutely no jense.
Speaker 5: Can we order a Barrets while we're there. We'll get some food footfalls