Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the podcast. A different start to the podcast today because the big boys out of the office.
Speaker 2: Oh he's gone, he's desertedless.
Speaker 1: We got jizzy throats. Moby's in working away here is that I can't see behind the pole. Gen Z has gone with Jayce and Macy will no doubt run in screaming shorty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you will. So.
Speaker 1: Jace was complaining today that he wasn't feeling well because he hasn't had breakfast, so he's gone across the road to get Can you see him out there? Is he Is he dawdling? Oh he's slow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't have any breaky yesterday either, weird, which is weird. And he's jealous of your fab fast and yours.
Speaker 1: How's your cleanse going?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm going back in this eight week program with the PT.
Speaker 1: Right because I saw, I saw that you've been running. Can we see jays Have we got eyes on him? He's looking he's always going through the cakes. Let's see what he comes back with. Big win outside, I'll paper shop Dowli.
Speaker 4: You're all the cakes. Boy wants a cake, all the beautiful cakes. Sorry, and if there's sweet stuff in front of him. He's always just drawn to it, and he can't take his eyes off it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I can't go there. I've got no self control. I'm eighteen days down on my cleanse.
Speaker 2: That's good, it's good going.
Speaker 1: You're over halfway, well way over Halfway've got ten to go, yep. Down. Would you call it the home stretch? I keep thinking when I've got seven days left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would call anything after halfway the home stretched. This is the hardest part, just so it's clear in your mind, just so it's more positive. It's glass half full.
Speaker 1: So we finished on the twenty eighth. But because of the way February fell this year, and it's not just booze, it's food. I'm having no sugar, no carbs. How boring because it started on a Saturday, we actually finish on a Friday. And I'm like, that's nice. Yeah if it was if you finished on a Sunday, I probably wouldn't be interested in eating or doing anything fun until the friday. Anyway. Yeah, So I'm like, that's good.
Speaker 2: You're ending on a weekend, ending with a bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm three weekends down. This is the last weekend of it. That's a good way to look at it.
Speaker 4: It's surprising how much weight you actually dropped. I remember for my wedding. I think I dropped eleven loads and six weeks, doing a huge calorie deficit and like.
Speaker 1: Eating well protein. Yeah, Kito, what are you doing, jizzy.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just doing a calorie deficit. High protein. Yeah, but like eat whatever as long as it fits your calories and your macros. So high protein, low fat.
Speaker 1: Got this conversation, but it's real. What's your what do you what do you want? If you could have any meal right now?
Speaker 2: The other day I just wanted loads of pasta, loads and loads of creamy pasta with ge bread.
Speaker 1: All of that is that you're like guilty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's it's garlic, it's called absolutely but its death row meal. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't pick it was your last day on Earth. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 2: I want too many things, and I think for a breakfast, I just want like real nice bacon, eggs of a fetta all that, but like someone nice to make it. I can make that, put someone to make it really nice.
Speaker 1: Lunch, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't pick. I didn't like an array of lovely sandwiches, won't be like like a VRT.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are club sandwich hotel clubs with French fries. No, they're so good when they get fusty bacon and mayo.
Speaker 2: And chicken, delicious sandwiches for lunch. Perfect and then dinner. I don't know. Sometimes I just want like a really big roast dinner, like roast beef or roast lam or something. Well, do you have one?
Speaker 1: Now? I'd have some kind of like for dinner, I'd have like a Chinese face like peaking duck, Shanghai pork dumplings, salt and spicy squid yum. I will go fall Chinese. But I'd probably want to go around the world. So for lunch, I'd have passed some kind of pasta.
Speaker 2: I want to roast dumplings. Like you need to have a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of a back when you're in a hotel buffet and you can have a bit of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we spoke with it yesterday, but on a part I went and had the chicken pot pie from Donovan's on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that would probably be up there for me.
Speaker 2: See, like I'm trying to be good, but I'm also like I had Donovan's booked in from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had the chicken pot pie. Yeah, okay, give me the full proper review.
Speaker 2: So when we were planning to go, Claudia, my partner just thought it was like a kind of steak place. She kind of thought we were going to get a steak and a fish and kind of shared you half and half, and I was like, no, no, no, we have to get the chicken pie. Like it comes recommended, we have to get it.
Speaker 1: Chicken pot pie. The chicken pot pie.
Speaker 2: It's like the old favorite country. Yeah, and like that's not something either of us would usually order. Very wintery dish, it is, but Donovan's is really like that. It's very cozy vibes.
Speaker 1: What day were we there?
Speaker 2: Saturday?
Speaker 1: It was cold?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was cold, but nice sport like Sonny.
Speaker 1: But they still have the open fire and stuff on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire wasn't on there.
Speaker 1: So you want to go when it's cold, open fires on? You have the chicken pop fires.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a carpet like wood.
Speaker 1: Did you see what I meant about the way it served? It comes in a pine and they deconstruct the pie. They take the pastry lid off and then they spoon it into the pastry lead. And that comes to the pastry for the part.
Speaker 4: And what is the pastry versus filling ratio?
Speaker 2: Because that's really pretty good. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: There's more pastry than a normal pie, but you don't have the base. It's in like a it's all like ceramic. Well no, sorry, it comes ceramic like. It's cooked like in a ceramic dish with the chicken filling. And then the big pastry and the way they serve it. They take the top off and then they scoop all the contents in so it sits in that big top so it's open at the top.
Speaker 2: But they bring it on a tree in the in the bowl and then they get spoon and a fork and use that as a tongs between their fingers, take the lid off, flip it, put it on your plate, and then with the big spoons, start to spoon out the quite like it's a bit of a show. But God bless her, the waitress who was doing it spilled some of the pie juice on Claudia's lap, and Claudia had just taken her napkins off. Finish starters and we're obviously waiting for the main career. I actually didn't see it happened. And then the waitress came back with soda water and napkins, and she was very very I think it was only a tiny bit. But after she did it and went to get the napkins, I was like, oh is that. Claude's like, oh, she spilt the pie on hot pie on your lap hot. I was a good though, yes, very tasty the pie and then also the t bone steaklo scallops.
Speaker 1: And then she started the.
Speaker 2: What's it called with the the bomb Alaska? Alaska came recommend recommended from friends. I had no idea what it was, and when we were ordering it at the end, it's like a soft merangue with like a it's a chocolate cake and bottom hazel not ice cream in the middle, with soft merangue around around the whole thing that's burnt on each little tip that is mouthwater. As we were ordering it, the waiter was like, it's pretty big. I'm so glad you're ordering it, because you know, we don't see many of them. We're like, what, like, no, no, no, it's big. So big four comes out and he was like, oh, you know, you might want to bring this home with you. We're like give it a rest, Like sure you will be okay, we have to bring half of it home. I've never brought dessert home from a restaurant before. It was so, so, so good.
Speaker 1: It's a good date spot for you and Anika for an Anise.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful positioning. You can't honestly think of a better place.
Speaker 2: To It's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: What's your death Romeo?
Speaker 4: I love croutons, so just the salad, a huge salad, hold of salad, just cooked bread. Yeah, pretty much, and with stutines or anything. No, no, And I like little square ones. They used to get them on Quanta's flats. I used to give you like a little bag of them.
Speaker 1: Have crutons with nothing else.
Speaker 4: And I'd probably have a chocolate Dick shake.
Speaker 2: That is so.
Speaker 1: What do you think the big boys would be? Death Row meal?
Speaker 2: It's too hard to choose.
Speaker 1: It's like a pizza from his pizza of it.
Speaker 4: He just loves everything, so much of it, you know what it is?
Speaker 1: He changes his mind all the time. He's never consistent.
Speaker 2: Heaps of ice cream for dessert, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yet the Messina ice cream cake. He'd be right.
Speaker 4: He loves to steak too. I reckon it'd be a steak somewhere along the line.
Speaker 1: And what's that place he always goes? He's such a creature of having it. Has a steak there a lot Angerson bond. How often does he talk about? Do you think he's getting free meals from angers? Bonnie goes this after so long?
Speaker 2: What's the ordering across the road?
Speaker 1: But I still there?
Speaker 4: Can I love that we spent ten minutes just talking about food here how hungry.
Speaker 2: Were trying not to eat as well?
Speaker 1: But hab it's talking about food. Yum. I can't wait to I don't know what the first time I'm going to eat to be. But I found that my appetite has really shrunk, So I'm scared I'm going to order some big meal take two bites.
Speaker 4: Well, I say, particularly when you've been in a calorie deficit at that top when.
Speaker 1: Because we're eating, yeah, you eat it certain times, you're on the edge.
Speaker 2: A certain amount. Do you know how many calories you're eating at the moment?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no idea.
Speaker 2: But it is like, have you got a calorie goal?
Speaker 1: No? No, I think I can have two hundred grams of protein and then two cups of veggies.
Speaker 2: That's a lot for a day. Two hundred grams of protein is a lot for the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe it's one hundred grams. Yeah, maybe I don't know. Maybe Paul's are No, not per day, that's per meal. That can't be right there, No.
Speaker 2: No, My my protein goal for the day is one hundred and ninety, which I'm sometimes struggling to get.
Speaker 1: Is that a lot? Okay? Well then I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think I think you said that earlier and I was like, fuck, that's a lot. Sorry. Another way, everyone says how good eggs are high protein. They are, They're great. When you're trying to they're fucking not. What do you mean on that egg? Is like five grams of protein? Real, five shitty little grams. So if you actually need, like me, for instance, I need to get sixty three grams of protein per meal, assuming we're having three meals a day, Okay, I can have one hundred twelve eggs per meal if I was to deal with your son eggs.
Speaker 1: No, I can have one hundred grams of chicken for lunch.
Speaker 2: So one hundred grams of chicken I can have one.
Speaker 1: Hundred grams of tuna, one hundred grams of salmon, hundred grams of chicken, fifty grams of raw nuts. If I wanted one hundred grams of beef, so I can have one hundred for lunch and for breakfast, I can have two eggs or a hundred grams of fish, chicken, fish or beef, So fifty grams of bacon, ham, or fifty grams of grilled Holomi yell and under.
Speaker 2: Grams of chicken. The pure protein content would be about thirty grams thirty three thirty five grams.
Speaker 1: As sorry, I was talking about the so I can have three hundred grams of meat or chicken fish.
Speaker 2: So you're probably on, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Isn't supposed to be so much calorie deficient as it is. Having the gaps in between lunch and and not sp it's meant to change your insulin resistance, which is what causes a lot of health issues for people.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is my problem with the food is there, I'll eat it. I had half that slows of banana bread that was in error, that was there for long No no, no, no no. The one Jays bride in yesterday Yeah.
Speaker 4: They had been sitting there since the morning the morning.
Speaker 2: The morning is fine, What was it? I think a lot whereas Jays bride in the slights of banana bread yesterday with the coffee.
Speaker 1: Hates banana, Yeah, I think he just.
Speaker 2: Gets it from his coffee joint and brings.
Speaker 1: That was nice.
Speaker 2: I was sitting there from before the shelter laughter the show that that's fine.
Speaker 4: We went there recently after we had come back from dropping Archie off at Kindergarten.
Speaker 1: So the place he always goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and do you know that they let him behind the counter there, Like that's how familiar he's become with the owners and the storage. He's allowed to go behind the counter.
Speaker 1: Was like to do what?
Speaker 3: Just stuff ready?
Speaker 4: I think the morning day he's so busy and he knows that has a timeline, Beau, He's always.
Speaker 1: Right, So he goes in and cooks his own banana bread.
Speaker 4: I think you go on the counter and just through if he's getting like a trade or something.
Speaker 1: This is so annoying that probably hate it. And Jake just like no, he.
Speaker 2: Said he wanted to go in and heat something up the other day, so he just said hey, George and walked in and started frying something up.
Speaker 1: What can you believe that? No, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's health and safety guidelines with food and stuff that you can't just have some randomness.
Speaker 1: May continue this conversation. I imagine it's when there's no one else in there, and I don't think he actually cooks him.
Speaker 2: He said there's people in there when he went behind the counter.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think that happened.
Speaker 2: No, just happened. It's illegal. We wouldn't do anything unsanitary.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, hi, mates, Hi, how a, we're good. We're teasing Jase because he's not here where big boys.
Speaker 2: Cross the road.
Speaker 4: That was your long weekend, mates, You had a extended long week and four days off.
Speaker 5: I believe four days off is where I should look at you now.
Speaker 1: You look like you need sick leave today. You look tired. Do you know what I actually you walked in with.
Speaker 6: I slept from six thirty pm to seven am this morning, like I've somewoy.
Speaker 1: When you sleep too long, it can make you feel more tired.
Speaker 5: And you know what I did.
Speaker 6: I stuffed up because I set the alarm for six which went off, And I should have just gotten up and gone for a walk.
Speaker 5: But I went back to see yeah, yeah, yeah, and that's what stuffed me.
Speaker 4: He boys back, but he hasn't come back with anything. Surely you went over there and actually got.
Speaker 1: Some he dined in.
Speaker 2: What'd you have?
Speaker 1: We're out of time? Actually breakfast?
Speaker 5: Oh bye bye.
Speaker 1: Gen Z walked in. It's been very calm podcast. No one talking of the top of each other. Are you kidding? You have well, someone else is having a conversation. You just talk right over the top of them and start conversations with other people. It's been quite nice and positive, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Isn't it? And discussing all healthy thing, everyone giving each other space, enjoying each other's concriminated chase.
Speaker 3: If this comes through, clear pit off.
Speaker 1: What do you have for breakfast?
Speaker 3: I have a little meden training sceandwhich.
Speaker 1: What guess what we're talking about? Our death row meals and Jason was a yummy sandwich.
Speaker 3: You know what you deserve to be fried in that check.
Speaker 2: No, we were talking for lunch. I'd like an array of delicious club dummage.
Speaker 1: A hotel club sandwich toasted with all that delicious stuff and French fries. Is pretty good. A little dipping tomato sauces.
Speaker 2: If you're having death row breakfast, lunch and dinner, that would be the lunch.
Speaker 1: I love a club sandwich.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: No, well, hang on, do you know what Proady wanted? A small bag of crotons? And what was the other thing, shake called pig shake.
Speaker 3: That's that's you're going out bloated.
Speaker 5: A small bag of croton he reckons.
Speaker 1: You can get crotons in a bag like snack bags.
Speaker 3: You think you can just crue.
Speaker 1: I have never seen.
Speaker 5: But don't you have to fry them up?
Speaker 1: He's saying, like in a bag of chips, like they're pre fried up for you.
Speaker 7: You'd want to go out, Yeah, with croutons and a thick shake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Would you pour the.
Speaker 6: I reckon a nice steak and chips, Yeah, pork belly.
Speaker 7: If I want to look, if it's an open casket, I do a nice piece of barrel Monday.
Speaker 1: If a piece of barrel Monday would be your death throw meal, you're such a liard of mash.
Speaker 6: Mash scream at Franceoir is the best. Is unlike anything I've ever put in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 5: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: We just got invited to their birthday party.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday? How old are they old?
Speaker 1: Couldn't take exactly birthday. It's my best friend Lucy's birthday today, birthday.
Speaker 2: I won't goday.
Speaker 5: Lucy?
Speaker 1: How old she is? Thirty five?
Speaker 4: I want to say, he said thirty four earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Today's your birthday?
Speaker 1: Maybe thirty four yesterday, thirty five today? Lulu?
Speaker 2: What was in the Mediterranean sandwich?
Speaker 1: Sun dried tomatoes, solami and cheese.
Speaker 3: Not a sundry tomato.
Speaker 2: That doesn't screamy salami, caps capscum? Very Mediterranean?
Speaker 5: Where do you sit with capsicum in? Just dishes?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 1: I like it fresher, like it roasted.
Speaker 2: I get to put on a grilled burger barbecued with feta on her, not for me.
Speaker 4: You love grilled forty season and go back to you get your free burger too for on on Mondays.
Speaker 5: Have you had the chicken nuggets that grilled.
Speaker 4: Your team wins very burger?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you go, see what I mean about him talking over the top of it.
Speaker 2: That was entrapment exhibit.
Speaker 5: Have you had the chicken nuggets from grilled.
Speaker 1: No, the healthy Fried Chicken, Healthy HF chicken, Healthy fried chicken.
Speaker 5: They slay.
Speaker 1: We just wait till it's your turn.
Speaker 3: You let me go on.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you're such a pain. Grow up.
Speaker 3: The HFC it's like just they're just mini versions of Paddy. It's very good.
Speaker 1: Well, No, the hatf C is fried in different oil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, sol the nuggets, the nuggets are just many hfc's.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: The HF is a mini party and nuggets as any HFC.
Speaker 1: The patties are Friday. There's h there's just HFC collection. Maybe it's got collection.
Speaker 7: Can't here you why are you waste silencing the generation gen z?
Speaker 2: I can't hear?
Speaker 1: You can talk in here? Yeah. I love the Melbourne literally the Carlisle and Brisbane. I have that Hellenica restaurant. Man so good and it's they've got the best zucchini chips in the country.
Speaker 3: Zcchini chips don't travel well.
Speaker 2: No to be.
Speaker 3: Situation.
Speaker 1: What's awful, guys, our next team dinner? Should we go to Jim's Greek Tavern? It's iconic.
Speaker 3: I love Greek food.
Speaker 1: Have you been to Jim's Creek? You don't live in Melbourne? If you haven't been to Gym's if you want, if you bring it, you can be. You bring bottle of line, you say, can I get a glass? And they just bring out plates and plates of food. Yeah, they've got SAG.
Speaker 4: I've only changed my I would say, my eating philosophy in the last ten years. You're eating quantity over quality. So I used to just love, just give it the biggest of whatever your jam is both though it is, which is good. There used to be this place called so they're called Lazy Mose where it's just sounds healthy. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They're still around it like a chain restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks a little dear relict. I'm not sure if there's small and what's the cuisine? Big?
Speaker 2: Just is it like eat?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: You can eat?
Speaker 4: But it's like every like say, if you ask for a big breakfast, it comes out on two plates for breakfast. I've been there for every meal. And if you ask for the and they serve it in a bottle similar to what gen Z is holding now, like a good serving you that's how much butter cream?
Speaker 3: A garlic butter guy?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 3: You know, I had the other day with the kids. And this really threw me. I've never done this before.
Speaker 1: Pancakes, pancakes, pancake, but I did the savory they do like chicken, and.
Speaker 7: I need like eggs and mushrooms with a little pancake one.
Speaker 2: Isn't it saving? It's not for me.
Speaker 3: No, really threw me.
Speaker 6: Where do you sit with if you're going to out for breakfast? Right to a cafe ordering like a sweet pancakes?
Speaker 3: NA a huge pink. I'll do a thick shake. But a thick shake is a meal, you got it.
Speaker 1: I do love a smash.
Speaker 2: I would never have a sweet breakfast.
Speaker 6: I went out for breakfast the other week and there was this big like it was this pancake, blueberry cake.
Speaker 5: It just looked amazing. But I was like, I just can't.
Speaker 3: Go look amaz great, but it's not.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I wouldn't be satisfied or full after a sweet breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you feel like okay now? And that's how I felt.
Speaker 4: Yes, there is no more universal source that can go with every meal than holandais. Go with breakfast, go with lunch, go with dinner. On your steak, on your eggs, doesn't matter anything, on your fish, chippies.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't mind vinegar on hot chips.
Speaker 2: So do I like that?
Speaker 1: I love vinegar, but they've got to be the type of hot chips from the fishing chips that absorb it about Actually, fish and chips would almost be up there on my death row. Meal with a potato cake.
Speaker 5: Trouffle fries, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know who does the best truffle fries.
Speaker 2: Place.
Speaker 3: There's also where I am.
Speaker 5: The best truffle.
Speaker 1: Just Napolitan Napolitana. Wait, what's this? Monosauce cream? The Neopolitan Napolitana, the tomato so that the yaki with the Neapolitan Napolitana tours and Jesus is so good. A huge yockey fan. But wait, let me get it one day, you love it.
Speaker 7: I used to like the burnt yocky in the breakfast at black Gold.
Speaker 2: I just get scared of nothing youat.
Speaker 1: I don't even go anywhere near that part of town anymore.
Speaker 3: You and I drove through that part of town the other day. We were freaking out.
Speaker 4: With Did you spend much time at lovel Ketter?
Speaker 2: How good was.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The type of pasta so like? I want the garlic sort.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not about la la la, You're you're not about fake, not about fake.
Speaker 3: I'm not about no one.
Speaker 7: Sits down at the table together. The meals qualities never as good. People are getting up, people getting down. I'm going to we took we took the kids to that bloody Korean barbecue the other day.
Speaker 3: That's a hard note for me. You can eat one? Yeah, what's now like that?
Speaker 4: You've got cook it yourself?
Speaker 3: Too much movement. People are moving around everywhere.
Speaker 7: I'm just like, let's sitting hanward dinner.
Speaker 1: Do you remember faster passa.
Speaker 3: Road pick your pasty sauce? Is like that? Isn't it? Is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's so Yeah. The free pay day lunch the other day and they do gluten free.
Speaker 2: It's really good today for lunch.
Speaker 3: I don't eat after three. For dinners, I just.
Speaker 5: Peanut butter.
Speaker 7: But it has been a very I did wonder aver to the gelato, of course you did.
Speaker 2: I have a tub of messina at home.
Speaker 5: You know what I had yesterday?
Speaker 1: What most dog?
Speaker 5: A chocolate flavored Oreo mic flurry.
Speaker 3: Ah there on my in So do they put the sauce in it?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, no, it's chocolate flavored ice cream. It's so good.
Speaker 3: Here's my issue.
Speaker 1: He said that the other day.
Speaker 3: They don't mix it like they used to. You need to be putting in that machine.
Speaker 5: And mix it up.
Speaker 3: It's a tough serves. Always double the oreo.
Speaker 4: And then they tried to and give you double the oreo because I want to thick loaded with it. Yeah, and just get it.
Speaker 3: That is terrifying.
Speaker 6: I was just having one of those afternoons. I was just like, you hate everyone, and it really just.
Speaker 1: Told you she was tired a double long weekend.
Speaker 2: Are you even having a calm down after a whole some weekend?
Speaker 5: No, it's because.
Speaker 1: It's she didn't have a holes a wagon.
Speaker 4: It looked nothing, but it's because my mate excitement, excitement coming from all excitement.
Speaker 1: You ate them fries there, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah you do.
Speaker 5: It was just you drive that push I like.
Speaker 3: You the wheel.
Speaker 2: People said, whose is that?
Speaker 3: I thought, did you steal a car?
Speaker 6: Honestly, Instagram is fake as fun, but I can down to Brighton and stole some one's.
Speaker 7: Let her get behind the wheel of the shut up doudie they gave me when I was getting my car service.
Speaker 3: And that was terrifying.
Speaker 5: Put your foot down and you just.
Speaker 1: That being goes. I look good to the tesla for a spin whenever you want done.
Speaker 3: Careful.
Speaker 1: Can't be worse than me.
Speaker 7: Can Okay? Took Dan Clarendon straight. More like okay, then you want.
Speaker 1: To you're telling me to put always said pigs are pigs.
Speaker 4: I don't know the president or something.
Speaker 2: Pigs are what the president?
Speaker 5: Pigs? Ass mate?
Speaker 1: I felt it was the Carlton presidence.
Speaker 5: Well that would check out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear it was a Carlton president. Used to go pigs ask all the time, Richard.
Speaker 3: Pratt, No, do my will this week?
Speaker 1: What I've got to do mine too? Actually it's important if you have any assets.
Speaker 2: Will actually my.
Speaker 5: House asking that the other day, and I thought, well, I said to I thought my parents do that.
Speaker 2: J Elliott, John Elliott putting us in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got the pedal board.
Speaker 5: I get the electric bike.
Speaker 4: What do you want to mind, Daisy, I'll take the dependents, Bart John says John pigs in the City Morning Herald.
Speaker 1: I told you he always said he'd do interviews and they'd go, oh, this has happened in that same game.
Speaker 2: Our pigs are the claw maretty as if Hudson will keep that.
Speaker 3: Hey, are we getting a claw ma shep? Do you just want to buy mine?
Speaker 1: It should be I thought it was already on the way.
Speaker 5: Let me follow that up.
Speaker 1: Someone told me it was on the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it hasn't left yet, you can just buy mind, then we can get this happen.
Speaker 4: Charge the little on top.
Speaker 1: We could call Sarah.
Speaker 3: In fact, have to speak. It's good to go, ready to row?
Speaker 5: Yes, leave that with me. I'll have an answer to you.
Speaker 3: But you put watches in there, they're not going to grab them, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you all for listening.
Speaker 2: Well done, thank you loving.
Speaker 1: That was good food chat
Speaker 3: Great food check guys, good work