Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Here at Jodi and Hazy, we do not say, do not endorse dealing with Indian bookmakers just before a competition. If you are a performing athlete, it.
Speaker 3: Should be a basic thing.
Speaker 4: But I feel like you need to spell it out to the kids what they can and can't do in this handball blitz competition that we're having.
Speaker 1: I'm full of tips, full of fun tips.
Speaker 3: You're full of something wisdom Jody's Jews.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Hudson did something that had us all in particular us allsies, going, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, you're one of us. Really, yeah, she's amazing.
Speaker 1: Did she cheat at something?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Was she cheating at something?
Speaker 3: She wasn't cheating like you did.
Speaker 4: I don't that's yet to be proven. Yeah yeah, okay, plead the fifth on this one.
Speaker 1: All right? What the Fork?
Speaker 2: We had an Arsotle edition of What the Fork are involving Chapper Chaps and was all above board and a wholesome until you cheat it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, down mate, know you be the judge.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: What the Fork?
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Okay, So those who aren't familiar with what we like to do, now What the Fork is basically born out of the fact that we can't work out why every single workplace has a fork shortage. So that's where this came from.
Speaker 1: But we did work its steals the more.
Speaker 4: So it doesn't stop there. So everyday things that in your head you go, what the fork? So this week it's mine born out of the fact that my kids went to a birthday party, came home, had a little party bag in it was.
Speaker 1: A chop chop delicious. I've had a chopp a chop for years.
Speaker 4: If you can get to it, because whenever I try to open a chopper chup, I'm like, what the fork?
Speaker 3: Who has packaged this up so tightly?
Speaker 4: And it's it's a minimum six and a half minute process to get the wrapping off a chopper chop?
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten or jump on the text line O four hundred nine or nine nine one ninety if you are.
Speaker 3: As triggered by chopper chops as iap. This is the thing, isn't it produce?
Speaker 6: When you said yesterday, what the fork? Yeah, I thought, Yeah, that's gotta be a thing. I have a look and see if anyone else struggles with chubber chups, and instead I came across the term rap rage, as in W A RP. Rap Rage, also called package rage, is the common name for heightened levels of anger and frustration resulting from the inability to open packaging, particularly heat sealed plastic, blister packs and clamshells. You can be injured while opening difficult packaging. You know, cutting tools pose a threat as well as its actual contents. So rap rage is an actual universal thing, people getting furious to open margaging.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: When you said rap rage, I was like, are people mad at fifty cent?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, no, the rappers have been raging for years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like to break into song.
Speaker 2: They're always feuding, particularly East feet West.
Speaker 1: It stems back to the two back and Bigie days.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to ten. Difficult packaging, please discuss. So what I thought i'd do.
Speaker 3: I've brought in a big packet of chubber chups. Right, produce is Zoe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a stop watch, I do is while we wait for these calls. This is going to be Jody v Hazy who can open a chop quicker? Now, I know it is quite a visual thing, but we've got cameras, so we'll whack it on the social afterwards.
Speaker 3: But are you up for this challenge?
Speaker 1: I'm this we're going to go at the same time.
Speaker 3: I reckon one of the mate we did discuss that I'll go first, that you go after.
Speaker 6: That's you can try sports commentary, Hazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you can comment commentate my look you.
Speaker 6: Ready, ready, alright, okay, lady, come in to one.
Speaker 1: Go right, I'm going to stay. It's a really, really suspicious start. I'm getting press right now.
Speaker 3: I've been practicing and there was a TikTok video that I looked at yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so did you just debunk your own theory due to your competitiveness?
Speaker 6: Good though it was eight point eight seconds. When we come back, Hazy, you're gonna have trying to do that.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I got some lemon number and I really love the strawberries and cream.
Speaker 1: But here we are, Okay, get involved thirteen twenty fourteen Wrap rage and just packaging in general.
Speaker 4: And this is the next dilemma with your chopper chapter. You stuck on it for ages or you're getting patient, like man, just crunch into a you really want the sugar hit immediately.
Speaker 2: A lot going on in your list, isn't it? So many big issues?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Going for well? Thanks? Wrapping rage? Do you suffer from it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: All the time, especially when the kids are at me and pulling on me, like me now, I want it yesterday, kind of raged and hungry. And you know some packets have those little terror away bits so you can just terearor open at the top. Some you need to do the pinks in the hole, and then I'm just get so frustrated. It's just like I shake it to.
Speaker 1: Death, like this is supposed to be happy?
Speaker 9: Do you use, nicall?
Speaker 4: I always like and you know those like the shredded cheese, those packets for example, and you've got you've got real a millimeter to work with when you cut it off and you rip it because it's a resealable, but if you go too low, you cut into the resealable. So it's like it's pretty much like an anethetist giving a jab in the back of your spine, like a spinal block, because if you go a millimeter either way, you cooked absolutely scary, don't you, Nicole?
Speaker 8: And I'm a nurse as well, so I'm like that we're putting in a capitol giving someone a needle as well. Oh yeah, it's just it's just such a rake. And the chap thing as well. You're like, Colory is like super great, bloody strength, bloody glue.
Speaker 1: It's in the background. There are all these special words.
Speaker 8: I've got my we're on our way to childcare. So I've got my two year old and my three year old in the back seat. Yeah, and you know, they get hungry, and I've also got a seven year old and I want it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Looking on and they're like, I'm just having the chopper chop onicle. Okay, you take some deep breast DoLS, try to bring the heart rate down.
Speaker 2: We go while on the col just does the best to compose yourself. We'll take more calls next thirteen twenty four to ten packaging.
Speaker 3: And you've wrap rage eight seconds to beat.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's pretty sharp. We're done.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Are you good to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because you were saying you had your kids wanted one the other day and you will peek you you couldn't get.
Speaker 1: It almost run away kids. You're just stand there.
Speaker 4: Saying pop timekeepers are ready. I'm ready okay, in three two one, go Andrew.
Speaker 3: All right, so what flavor you got there?
Speaker 1: I think it's great.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 3: It's got no nails.
Speaker 4: The other thing you can't do is bite them because you've got invisible and little things on your teeth.
Speaker 2: Also, I have feet for hands, so I'm trying to open it with my toes which are attached to my wrists.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's cracked it. He's got the base and now the top.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything. I nearly did, but I didn't. My son's already run off. He's gone.
Speaker 3: He's got a new dad.
Speaker 9: Now, one of.
Speaker 1: Them fancy dads. You can open the chap shops in less than eight seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, all right, rat rage we're discovering this morning is an absolute thing.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Lauren. Wats your packaging that you can't deal with?
Speaker 10: Pistachia or not?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, that is a great one.
Speaker 9: Every time, every time I have to have a little butter knife or teasers or something, or if I get really angry with it and your patient just a hammer.
Speaker 1: Sometimes halfway through a little pistacio session, you're like, is the juice worth the squeeze?
Speaker 3: Yes? Exactly.
Speaker 9: It's like your morning workout in one, Lauren.
Speaker 4: Sometimes with the pistachios, you're lucky enough to get that tiny little millimeter gap that you can get your nail into, but sometimes there's no gap.
Speaker 8: Tens the hammer.
Speaker 1: That's a very good one.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Lauren.
Speaker 4: We're going to send you a chopper chap on us.
Speaker 3: Janelle, good morning to you. Wats your packaging?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was just talking about the chopper chaps as well, because I think they're just getting worse. Yes, yeah, Well I was at a Wiggles concert and lighting up and this lady, she was obviously there with her grandson, and she was struggling and her grandson was, you know, having this angry moments as they do, and so she.
Speaker 9: Asked me could I help it. Of course, I tried to get this wrapper undone, and I couldn't do it either. Yeah, but I persisted because you know, I'm not going to let a chump cup beat me, that's for sure. So I finally got it off. But also, being in an inclusive education center and occasionally we might do a chumpchup as a little tree, yeah, well that's the worst thing in the world because then you might have twenty chup toup thing you've got to try and undo, you know, in about two minutes because they all want it done at the same time.
Speaker 8: Very frustrated.
Speaker 3: It is, it is.
Speaker 4: We're going to put you in the running for ten K day, mate. I just want to take a couple more calls on this page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just on that as well.
Speaker 2: Like when you're waiting for a Wiggles concert, you're already triggered and then you go in there and then you see bloody xamble the camel anyone know whos zamble the camel goes?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, sorry, that's also makes you absolutely rage.
Speaker 3: So what gives you rap rage?
Speaker 8: Opening up roll ups.
Speaker 9: For my children last time is fine, but it's that white thing in the middle where again sust it just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't do it.
Speaker 3: No roll up in my house, No good girl, do yourself a favor.
Speaker 4: And also, how much plastic get these kids ingesting with roll ups because you can't get it off? Yeah, Matthew, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: What's giving you road rage?
Speaker 12: Buying a packet of scissors that requires another pair of to open that package.
Speaker 2: That's the one that could be the absolute ultimate one.
Speaker 4: But there's the irony, and it's worse, Matthew, when there's those little cable ties involved.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, exactly like the toys that you buy at the shops, and it requires twisting and cutting, but you can't get into the scissors to cut it open.
Speaker 4: Christmas time, absolute nightmare when people gift you those ones and you gotta twist and then you've got to cut the cable ties and say, is this pumpkin patch even worth it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Downy times.
Speaker 2: My wife has said to me, can you just calm down because I'm trying to rip the tag off piece of clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go into the kitchen, take an extra three and a half seconds, get the scissors and cut it off. Close ripped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for your wife, it's like dealing with a cabbage page.
Speaker 1: Just permit wrap rage all there is. Wow, what a response this morning. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: The aim of this show is to make people happy, happy in the morning. Now we've just you've just triggered everyone.
Speaker 2: I did some research. Welcome to the studio, camera guy, Josh.
Speaker 5: Hello there, Hey, you feeling buddy, Yeah, a little shaken up.
Speaker 2: Actually shacking up, so Josh sees all because there's nine cameras set.
Speaker 3: Up around here, nine cameras in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had not all of.
Speaker 3: Them flattering, I have to say.
Speaker 2: Anyways, some pretty solid threats because I could smell it right straight away when I said, Josh, what's going on? Was there any untoward behavior happening behind the scenes? And he got all sheep and he's like, oh, yeah, I don't know. He's looking around. He was sweating all over the place, and I said, you tell me if there's been any cheating happening, or I'll send John Happawati in to sort you out.
Speaker 1: And then go on, Josh, what did you tell me?
Speaker 5: Okay, So there might have been a little bit of help from me for Jody. We just decided to make a small incision in the wrapper of her chopper chup to kind of just assist.
Speaker 3: You know, come, can you okay?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: You with your sound effects over there?
Speaker 4: Do you have the sound effect of a dog rolling over and just going I'm going to throw my colleague under the bus.
Speaker 1: No, I have the sound effect for camaraderie? What on? Right on? Josh, thanks for coming clean.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate that I do have this sound effect, though, does that work for anyone in this situation?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I mean, let's just say it wasn't just my idea to put the incision in the chopper chup, it wasn't mine and mine alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Well I suggested the TikTok technique and then it didn't work, and then I felt guilty, and I was like, well, why why don't we do this?
Speaker 1: Listen, you both need to grow up.
Speaker 4: We don't throw each under the bus in this team. Josh Morrow, camera guy for not much longer.
Speaker 3: That's not true. You're very elite at what you do.
Speaker 1: You can figure out this is an over by the way, you're going to have to follow this up.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do about it? Chapter Jump Boy.
Speaker 1: High Authority and see where we take it from there. This is big, this really solid stuff.
Speaker 3: If it's time for a winter treat, but jump home morning. It's the place to go for quick Ossie getaways.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 3: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more. Book on the what if app.
Speaker 2: What if It's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 1: You built a time machine. On this daisy, on this daisy? Who am I?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Done?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 2: Guess jade expression He's going to kick us off. Twenty fourth of May nineteen forty one. Bob Dylan Robert Zimmerman was born in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Today's his eighty second birthday. Zanzier change and fun.
Speaker 2: Fact about Bob Dylan, and no one has confirmed this. I don't think he knows how to play the harmonica.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: He just builts anything out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, And if you're playing the right keys, like if it's in the right chord's in the right key with the harmonica, it just matches up. You can blow anything. That's what Bob does, all right. I'm talking about harmonica. All right, So you get back here. You're about to leave this year, you get back here. I didn't say anything offensive, I don't think anyway. Happy birthday, Big Bobby d nineteen eighty eight. John Mishita thinks pronounced it. Give us for a record by reciting five hundred and eighty six words in a minute in Los Angeles. Can give us a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a shout.
Speaker 7: I haven't done in a while here, So let's see thread decays sisch twet him the Nuction Times, rec cous I think to get at the press the full ten you community.
Speaker 2: We gets of my friends right here, say a right here, I'm going to place from a friend of seconds.
Speaker 3: In the other side.
Speaker 1: Sure, Bruce Avenueth he does every night. We reads your years ten words a minute. Ever reads boss, very very quick, very quick.
Speaker 3: It's impressive.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen, Kanye West married Kim Kardashian in Italy. This was Kim's the third marriage in Kanye's first. They divorced in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: When it comes to family, I mean Kanye and I will always be family.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What a couple they were. No one saw that coming. Did they know?
Speaker 6: What marriage?
Speaker 7: Is she up to?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 3: Has she gone again?
Speaker 1: She wore number four? She married now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought she went again.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep up.
Speaker 11: She might have.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kanye is remarried to an Australian.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I remember Kim's little shock un wedding to Chris Humphries the NBA basketball last like sixty days or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hy days blizz Yeah ruined his creator.
Speaker 4: I watched that relationship unfold on keeping up with the Kardashians, and it was doomed for failure from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we wholesome this segment up a little bit. Okay, let's talk about Delda Gudrim made number one on the ARIA Up for the fifth time when her album Bridge Over Troubled Dreams really smashed the charts.
Speaker 1: Good on her.
Speaker 3: Are you going to play flawless Born to Try for me?
Speaker 1: No, I'll go you one better. I'm going to pay Nelly Fittado That one song I made twenty fourth in two thousand and one was Man Eater. Oh well, just breaking story. This how several scenes huge?
Speaker 3: Okay, a serious one to start with. Rolf Harris died at ninety three.
Speaker 4: I don't want to acknowledge the man's impact on the planet, but I do want to acknowledge the pain and suffering he caused his victims.
Speaker 3: At the end, let's move on.
Speaker 4: How much do mass contestants get paid? I hear you ask Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: That's a really interesting one because I think everyone naturally assumes that these reality TV stars make bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not the case. Well, I mean this isn't too bad.
Speaker 4: But Perth wedding celebrate Jesse, who was paired with the Cheetah and in the columns Claire she just had a party patch with someone after too many drinks. Anyway, on the Channel on series revealed during a Q and A on his Instagram's exactly what he pocketed.
Speaker 3: During the filming, which goes about three.
Speaker 1: Months, we have paid one and seventy five dollars each week.
Speaker 7: The entire cast is not naive to the fact that, of course we're going to get a bit of clout from it.
Speaker 1: We all know that. But there's more reasons than that. Main big one is for the experience of it, to know what it's like and to go through that journey of being on a TV show filming.
Speaker 2: It, I just want to know what it's like to go through hell. So my life is just too cushy, So what's it like to be hated by a nation?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's thinking that?
Speaker 4: I just have to say I've interviewed so many reality TV contestants across the journey, and every single one of them who walks into the studio looks pretty much broken after the experience.
Speaker 1: Yeh See.
Speaker 2: My own brother in law was on NICKI G And he's a larger than live character and he had the right attitude so he went in viewing that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: But also, I don't know how he's built like this, but he just absolutely does not care what people say online. It's not an arrogant thing. It's just like a yeah, he's probably built for this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: That's a good quality to have. Yeah, funny, yeah, not giving a rats what people think about you.
Speaker 1: Wish I had that.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, Bert from some random suburb that doesn't probably exist. He's covered in cheese or dust. Said something nasty on the advertiser website. He's rocking in the corner.
Speaker 3: I'm a sensitive soul, Bert shaking, just going Yes, I gotta.
Speaker 1: There's a single tear. Year rolls his cheek.
Speaker 3: As my husband says to me for the thousandth time, can you stop.
Speaker 1: Worrying about who cares about? Bert?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 4: Jennifer Lawrence has long been considered one of the most relatable celebrities, and she's just proved why. She's rocked out to Cannes Film Festival in a glamorous red Christian do Your Gown for the premiere of Anatomy.
Speaker 3: Or Anatomy of a Fall, and she had matching red heels by the end of the night.
Speaker 1: Guess what, No, shengs dongs even better. Yes, that's really nice.
Speaker 3: Get a queen.
Speaker 1: That's why she's up the top.
Speaker 4: Nick Jonas has spoken about the worst moment of his life, so he shared a performance with Kelsey Ballerini at the twenty sixteen Academy of Country Music Awards, which he said was his most horrible moment on stage.
Speaker 3: And of course we're going to replay.
Speaker 1: It for you.
Speaker 2: Keep an ear out for the genuine bung noteics.
Speaker 7: There it is.
Speaker 1: Let's take the baseline for a walk, just in a different direction.
Speaker 3: There, he said.
Speaker 4: When it came for his time for his guitar solo, he went completely blank after hitting the wrong note.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 10: There was a really like tragic guitar solo debacle that happened on live TV, and.
Speaker 1: It did cause me to go on therapy.
Speaker 10: I started off, it's fine, and as I sort of walked towards her, I just went completely blank and I hit a wrong note and blacked out basically and clarked that, oh my god, it was wrong and I couldn't start.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, yeah, bad things like that breed more bad things, and you just get yourself on a spot where you just can't even do anything.
Speaker 4: And you start second guessing yourself, like I've done live Crosses before, I've completely blanked. Yeah, And you're like, you've rehearsed and you've done all the research and blah blah blah, and then they throw to you.
Speaker 3: It's like Jodyoti joins us now and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, that regularly. Sometimes they throw to me. I'm like, oh, I can't remember my name? Where am I? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I mean you've performed on stage. Have you ever like forgotten lyrics or anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All the time, you just got to say it with confidence.
Speaker 2: You just sort of mutter along the way because you've got some I got so much reverb going as well that you can't even understand it work. It's anyway, so the effects pedals is absolutely going off its head. I remember I remember playing at the Ostral early days and I was second song in a couple of mate set and I went way too hard and I built it out Hunters in Collectors, Holy go oh, I popped my voice. So ten minutes into a three hour set, I had to go to the bar manager done. I've effectively done a hammy here yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're done tonight and every other That was.
Speaker 1: My last gig of the ostral bless them all. Right, nice little edition there of Joey's Jews and that's.
Speaker 2: Let's launch something really new which I'm unbelievably excited about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go out to all the big events and I gather a whole heap of people.
Speaker 1: It's going to be on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. If you're like I want to go to that really cool function or really cool event and I don't want to have to shell out a set.
Speaker 3: I want Andrew Hayes to foot the bill, then this is the second and for you buill it to me and I.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much how it rolls.
Speaker 4: Now, what's the next big event in Adelade, South Australia at the Oval?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been tuning into news reader Abby and several times this morning she has mentioned the state of origin, which is happening next Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Quick little lessoners, Well please don't call it rugby.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, it is.
Speaker 1: Rugby league or league. Rugby is rugby union.
Speaker 3: I will never make that mistake again.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, you've crossed the line. I mean you've done some things, You've done some stuff, but you're really cross the line. When you tried to call league rugby.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't. I just said whyn't. Okay, all right, move on anyway, It's coming next week.
Speaker 4: Next week the game where really big blokes in blue shirts and my own shirts just run up and belt the crap out of each other and then get up and do it all over Itain.
Speaker 2: You literally just run into each other and you try and run past each other and score a try. For those who are really uneducated, what about we do this. We give away a double each and every day leading up to the events, and we'll play a little game called Suburb of Origin.
Speaker 5: Oh I like this.
Speaker 3: This is how it's gonna work.
Speaker 4: We're gonna pit two suburbs against each other, and then the first person from that suburb to call through on thirteen twenty four ten, we'll have it on hazy.
Speaker 3: Join us for a night out at the state of Origin.
Speaker 2: Okay, what suburbs should we go with? Let's go with Ready Yep, Sawsbury yep.
Speaker 1: Okay. And let's go to the other end. Let's go Glen Eld Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, long way away from each other.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: If you're from Saulsbury or you're from Glenog firstree, he gets a double to the state of origin for have it on Hazy and.
Speaker 4: No skullduggery either, because we will make you prove that you're from that particular suburb.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I'll tell you what. I'll give you their heads up right now.
Speaker 2: If you are not from those suburbs and you try and get through, we will send John HOPPOWARTI to your house. And trust me, for those uneducated you do not want that.
Speaker 3: Oh we all know what he's going full lot.
Speaker 1: Let's play next. I love this because we get to go to all the big events and it's on me.
Speaker 2: And when I say it's on me, it's kind of like on the company. So it's when you're at an open bar and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: My shout yeah, or you go out for it like a client munch or something like that, or a sales lunch and they're like, no, no, we'll get it, and you're like, oh, what are you sure you do that? Token it's not on you, you're not paying all right?
Speaker 1: Then can I get you another bottle of wine. Sure, I'll get that for you.
Speaker 3: And when I say sure, I mean sure and Smith thank you.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what this is.
Speaker 2: I double each and every morning to the state of Origin, which is happening on Wednesday. We played a little game of suburb Origin where we are someone to call up from Sorsbury or someone from Glenne first through on thirteen and twenty four ten. Just to give you a bit of an insight as well as to rugby League for those who are little bit uneducated, the league boys do things just a little bit differently, do Yeah, a little bit looser with how they go about things, much so that my mates and I because I'm from Sydney originally, when you speak to one of them and they describe their night, how big was a night? If you said, man, I got Rugby League drunk, that means the potendial you get yourself into some serious issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Okay, Now I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying that next Wednesday we're going to get rugby League drunk. No, but we're going to go to a nice little pre event and then we're going to go to the Origin. I'm going to watch Jimmy Desco and the Blues smash the Marone.
Speaker 4: No, you're not going to watch that happen because we are. I have spent a bit of time in Queensland, so I'm a Marone girl at heart.
Speaker 1: And then name of your top five morons that are playing on Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just well, I don't know. I don't care. As long as Jonathan Jonathan Thurston's is there.
Speaker 4: With his laugh, which is the greatest laugh of all time, That's all I care about.
Speaker 1: It will worked out of that too, did really well?
Speaker 3: I didn't say I follow it now?
Speaker 1: Good okay. Suburb of origin Salisbury v.
Speaker 2: Glennal. Let's speak to Roseanna. Good morning, Rosanna morning. Okay, firstly, what subur are you from?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Now just approve some a bit of an identity thing. Name, I suppose the best bits of Sawsbury and who? First of all, name your favorite sample side.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm gonna have to go for the Marine.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, yes that's good. But what about the samfall is in the.
Speaker 8: Yea?
Speaker 3: So I think essentially what Rosanna has just said then she doesn't like the team that you want four premierships. That's what I'm picking up.
Speaker 1: It was an opportunity to talk about Central district.
Speaker 3: She has got no care for centrals.
Speaker 2: That's okays. When you're there on Wednesday night, i'll see don't talk sample with Rosanna. Hey, congrats Rosanna, thank you so much for entering. Congratulations. We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: Let me do this the ultimate sporting rivalry Ampole State of Origin, coming to Adelaide over Wednesa, May thirty one. Tickets start at forty nine bucks from NRL dot com forward Slash tickets.
Speaker 2: And as we always say, please drink responsibly. Thank you yourself. Really we're gonna do this each and every morning. So another opportunity to get yourself a double if I have it on hazy first thing tomorrow morning on nobody probably Yes, get involved right now. Do your self a favor for your child who wants to be a future champion. Register for this competition handball bit's via the noverplayer.
Speaker 1: You know you want to, and it's even.
Speaker 4: More historical because you'll be the first handball champion this state has ever seen, so the inaugural hand all this champion.
Speaker 1: There's something about being an augurl. It's something, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is about being able to say in orgle too, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a difficult one. I'm just gonna say the first, the first, it's well done. Yes, McGain real Estate. What a bunch of champions they are. McGain real Estate, massive supporters of local making difference all over essays, selling your home trust me game. So each and every Wednesday, if you don't mind, can I run through Hazy's hump Day handball tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's start.
Speaker 2: Right the top. I'm going to do like a bit of a don't do what Donnie don't does? Okay, some do not do's and some do doo's.
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 1: Does it make sense?
Speaker 3: Barely?
Speaker 2: Just to really spell it out for the youngsters, for example, don't do it, Lance Armstrong?
Speaker 1: Did okay? Do you know what I'm saying? I'm talking blood doping? Yes or no?
Speaker 10: In all seven of your tour Defrance victories, did you ever take banned substances or blood dope?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: The introduction of certain substances who increase the red blood cell mass in the body, allowing more oxygen in the muscles, which ultimately enhances performance.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: It's cheating.
Speaker 1: It's not up there. I won't stand for it.
Speaker 2: Nut Do eat a full breakfast packed with fiber and vitamins and minerals.
Speaker 1: Yes, much better.
Speaker 3: That doesn't include cocoa pops of fruit loops.
Speaker 1: Don'tate fruit loops unless it's a treat. It's a sometimes food. Not before competition, Okay, not before anything, really, Yeah, not before anything. You're really trying to get your blood sugar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless you really want to spike you away energy and then crash and burn.
Speaker 1: What a rollercoaster it is.
Speaker 3: He's first onto the handball cord.
Speaker 1: Don't do what Mike Tyson did to a Vander Holyfield. I won't stand for it.
Speaker 2: Ninety seven in a fight, he bit his ear, tore off a piece of cartilage and spat it in the ring.
Speaker 5: It looks as if it takes some bear his teeth at web.
Speaker 1: Stage should be exchange. Yeah, he bit his ear. That's like Holy Fields and a lot of tears from that. You see the blood on the ear. I was definitely a bait that. No biting on my handball court.
Speaker 4: Please not just on ears, anywhere anywhere anywhere on your opponent's body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do put in one hundred percent effort, one percent of the time. Yes, that's better.
Speaker 4: Yes, So don't do what Hazy does, which is like running at seventy two most.
Speaker 2: Of the time, sometimes seventy five percent when I'm really feeling happy without that.
Speaker 1: Really on my last do not do and do do.
Speaker 2: Don't deal with rogue Indian bookmakers like Mark Warre and Shane Ward did in nineteen ninety four. Okay, I won't have it, for example, giving info on pitching weather conditions during a tur of Shalanka.
Speaker 7: I realized that I was very naive and stupid past find eight thousand dollars by the ACB and pay the fine immediately. I've had no contact with the book maker sense, and I'm very disappointed and sorry for my actions.
Speaker 1: No match fixing on these handball courts, please.
Speaker 3: Exactly right.
Speaker 4: No little side deals behind the canteen where it's like I'll give you two packets of twistis if you throw this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of that.
Speaker 2: We won't stand for it. Here's what you should do, though. Make sure you register right now via the Nova player.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 4: And also, don't do what Shane Warn did when he accepted one of his mum's pills when she said that'll help you lose weight, or it'll get your band for six months from cricket.
Speaker 1: Either or it won't.
Speaker 2: It's been a really really big show with some ups and downs, some twists and turns.
Speaker 1: We've gone under, we've gone around, we've got over the top, and we've gone through.
Speaker 4: We like to call this show a roller coaster, don't we And roller coasters are fun.
Speaker 2: They're fun until they come off the hinges and they get very very dangerous and then trust is broken.
Speaker 1: But every other part of the show was very very wholesome.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, okay, you go and have a little cry in the corner.
Speaker 1: Maybe I will, Maybe I'll try and finishing opening up my chopper chup.
Speaker 3: I'll get you a chopp a chup and you can stuck on there. It's like the baby that you are
Speaker 1: And hazy night, One night