Speaker 1: He's talking.
Speaker 2: Click for the Wizard cast.
Speaker 1: Stiller, Get a Wizard Nikki.
Speaker 3: Well, he's had a bit of time off and they are back into it. Hawks VI the Cats happening at the g on Monday.
Speaker 1: Nick, what's the morning morning? How to listen to that? You're a Wizard's big creepy? Is it? At the end?
Speaker 4: He again, he's talking.
Speaker 2: Click for the Wizard cast.
Speaker 1: Stiller, Get a Wizard Nikki.
Speaker 3: That's maybe a production on the voice.
Speaker 4: Maybe no other player gets something like that. You're very You're a one off here.
Speaker 1: How are you? Nie? Nice to see?
Speaker 2: Firstly football side?
Speaker 1: How's the puppy? He's good, he's I've set up a camera, as I said before, I've set up a camera to check if he's barking when I'm at home all day. But he hasn't so far, which is good.
Speaker 2: Has he destroyed any of your things yet?
Speaker 1: He's started a to a bit. That's when I'm not home though, so he's getting a bit angry at me. I open for not being He doesn't get the careful do you live with my brother and one of my made who plays.
Speaker 3: At Richmond and you made them aware there's a camera in the house now, yes.
Speaker 1: You don't want to I did talk through it the other day.
Speaker 3: I don't want to die.
Speaker 4: Oh you imagine it.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for the dogs give him my heads up. Yeah, you know it would be funny though not with my brother, with my other mates, he would have a good laugh about it.
Speaker 4: He Easter Monday is always a big game for the Hawks, traditional rivals on Easter Monday, the Cats. Do you feel too rested? You've had what seventeen days between games?
Speaker 1: We had a good stint on Saturday, so we had like a twelve K session on Saturday. Okay, yeah, I know, which is a bit of match him and stuff like that. So we've definitely been on our feet. But playing a game is different, so it will be interesting to see what happens. And Geelong obviously had had to play on when was it Thursday? So yeah, we'll be interest to see what happens.
Speaker 3: If you watch much footy when you get a buy week.
Speaker 1: I did watch a bit on last weekend because I had nothing else to do train, So yeah, I do watch a bit.
Speaker 3: So have it like you wouldn't watch the team reversing, You wouldn't watch their game the week before just to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put it on in the background. I won't watch it all. I'll just put it on and have a watch.
Speaker 4: And are you are you told to hate the Cats because Hawthorn supporters hate that. This is one of the fiercest Hawthorne and Geelong. They've just had so many, so many tussles and punch on and all sorts of things.
Speaker 1: You can't say you like Geelong as a Hawks player, so he's got to. Obviously we're respecting they're a good side. But yeah, it's always a big rivalry. And I watched a bit growing up as well with Sam and all the all the other players, So yeah, it's always been a huge rivery.
Speaker 2: What do you do for Easter? Like I know you have to prepare for Monday chocolate? Are you told you can't eat hot Cross buns? And you can't eat chocolate and like they're real pleasures of life.
Speaker 1: There's been our heaps of hot Cross buns on our table at the club at which I'm hating at the moment because every time I walk past, have to get it and I'm trying to lose a bit through the guard. So yeah, we don't get told we don't have to. But it's your own decisions, so pick your own path. And yeah, I can't really do much for East. Everyone goes away and we have to train tomorrow and get ready for Monday.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they do a big NFL game over in the States on Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think it's a huge crown, massive basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, that's beyond played Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Yes, America never stops.
Speaker 3: Try and go to the NFL when it's out here at the.
Speaker 1: G I did see that it's right in the middle of the finals, which is you might be busy. I hope, so, I hope it's busy too. But yeah, it is weird how they've scheduled that. But well, I mean you can't really change there.
Speaker 3: You hit the nail on the head. They were smarts. There's so many people coming over for it. Then you know you want them to hang out.
Speaker 2: You And do you like playing and gather round? Do you get to see the other club like? Because gather around's so much fun to go to when you guys go, do you get to like see the other clubs? Do you'll stay in the same hotels, school camp?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think they try and divide us in the clubs and stay different hotels, but I do like playing it. We've played in big games over and gather round so we play Saturday night laid Oval. Last year we played Port which was very hyped up games. So I don't mind it because we get the bigger type games. But if you go on at a Brossea park like Richmond do, it would be quite annoying, I think. But that's great to watch.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Every year, oh gathering we were playing Bross Parker.
Speaker 3: And stop sitting on the couch nude and.
Speaker 4: Hey before gather around. Obviously it is Monday and it's a big milestone for your coach as well. What does Sam Mitchell mean to you about to coach? What game one hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been massive for me, obvious in the number five now so got a bit extra love for me, which is good. But he's been massive and you can see the change from when he started in twenty twenty two to where we are now. There's been a big upgrade. And yeah, all due respects to him and yeah, hundred games which has gone quicker.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of a lad, isn't he doesn't seem Yeah, he got a see fiery temper a bit of both.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're all talking before about coaches coaching from like down on the sidelines first, being up in the box. Do you think that makes a difference to players if they're down on the sidelines with you.
Speaker 1: I feel like when coaches go down on the sideline, it means trouble, and our team's in trouble. We're a bit behind. But he likes enormous starup in the box.
Speaker 3: So he does come down sometimes sometimes when we win games in the Yeah, games again out of hand.
Speaker 1: He likes to come down and try and sort things out.
Speaker 4: Do you get annoyed at people asking for autographs?
Speaker 1: Oh, here we where's your skull?
Speaker 4: No, my rehew's sudden. My nephew is suddenly obsessed with you. He's just I don't know, he just won't stop rabbiting on it. And I've brought in his he's got to line up.
Speaker 1: Don't charge no.
Speaker 3: I can. I'll give you a cut of what it gets for exactly. You're not personalizing.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you are one of them. You are one of the players that, like when kids barack for other teams, they still love the you like phenomenon because he's.
Speaker 4: The same size as.
Speaker 3: Chris Hemsworth's mates in the other week. We'll chatting with them. They came in half an hour early to meet with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've met every celebrity in the world. All they wanted to do exactly.
Speaker 1: Good luck for Monday.
Speaker 3: You have a ripping game.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Just go on eighteen past eight here at nobody.
Speaker 4: Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good following on the socials