Speaker 1: We get in the morning every dayay adelaide, what's going on over in w A in terms of pigs that are getting drunk? Oh my gosh, And.
Speaker 2: It's an occurrence that is happening far too often.
Speaker 1: Just ridiculous. How about this for a headline. A pig style and drank eighteen beers from a campsite and then went on an absolute rampage. Of course he did big zoo things, just a little bit different over in w A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do that, mat I saw that sunshine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A feral pig went on a craze rampage at a campsite in w A after having won too many beverages that managed to sneak into the de Gray River Rest area, which is located just east of Port Headland. Sure this is according to reports from the ABA. See the pig stole three six packs. I said, three six packs. That's eighteen bruise.
Speaker 3: Being on how old up? I have questions?
Speaker 2: How is a pig carrying three six packs?
Speaker 1: I probably just flings it on his back.
Speaker 2: Maybe piggy tail round it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three six packs a bit and then he ran off. Witnesses say they saw the animal drinking the beverage. And he finished all of them off.
Speaker 2: More questions. How does a pig open?
Speaker 1: Easy? Main there, he's finish, said, he's going again, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then he's missing. He's miss so miss o. Pig's like, can you ease up?
Speaker 1: She's out of town. Oh, he's out of town for work. So he's just gone on an absolute te Oh my gosh. The pig returned to the camp site. He was so drunk on rage and beer that it tried to start a fight with a local cow. Of course it did. This is where it really takes it turned up. The pig was given the nickname Swino and unfortunately managed.
Speaker 2: It's not funny.
Speaker 1: It's not the man to get hit by a car. A few weeks later, following, the instant died. So, I mean, unfortunately it's not a happy ending for this little piggy. But that's probably what happens after you consume it's three six packs and go on an absolute tear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did it stand in front of the cow and just be like you want some?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what the cow. I responded, It was absolutely on. There is a message in all of this.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I think there is a message on this I'm still trying to work it out. It's either don't mess with cows or just don't drink swan wide yuck.
Speaker 3: I just wonder if anyone else out there on thirteen twenty four ten is Late to the party on a TV show. There was so much hype about and just like that, which is the spinoff series from Sex and the City, And I was like, oh, take it or leave it after those two movies that were insufferable, and so I just kind of left it. And now I've jumped on board. I reckon a year and a half two years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm obsessed. That's fine.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: She sound like an influencer too about it.
Speaker 3: I'm upseesst if you like and just like that jumping my dms so many people. Yeah, no, it's it's actually very very good and it starts out with a bang. I don't want to give too much away, but in the first episode it's like, WHOA, what just happened? And there was a scene that I was.
Speaker 2: Watching yesterday actually and it did make me kiggle. Do you want to play it? You want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Go on this milf list and a kid's strown it oh what a milf list for real?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's basically milf geeked.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, here we go downloading, baby, how did you get it?
Speaker 1: I will never reveal my sources. We're number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to bring produce Zoe in here because this is so very female, isn't it, Zoe? Because we're all like, don't objectify us? How very dare you, young man, assemble a milf list about the hottest mums in school?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My god, I'd better be on it.
Speaker 3: So true.
Speaker 1: I really thought you were about to make a comment about my mum.
Speaker 3: I know I'm getting to that. So I'm getting to that as the daughter of one of the hottest mums on the planet, you must be.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to joining a milk.
Speaker 1: Surely there's hope for me.
Speaker 2: But and just like that, I can highly recommend it. Jump on board.
Speaker 3: It is a producer and thinks it's a little bit woken, a little bit too politically correct these days.
Speaker 2: But anyway, whatever.
Speaker 1: M grow up, you grow up times. No problems, no problems at all, are coming back to the party for a TV series or anything, because what it allows is some binge watching. Yeah, how good is that?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Don't have to wait for the next episode. I reckon this particular series. I jumped on board about two years after it finished. Oh my gosh, breaking bad. Yeah, change my life, did it. I know what you're thinking, and the answer.
Speaker 2: Is yes, there was a deal for list.
Speaker 1: I did join the cartel. Seriously. I was dreaming about breaking a boat it once.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it was occupying my thoughts so much, I was waking up. It was a moment there I genuinely thought I was Heisenberg in my draink. He's so concerned.
Speaker 3: So the premise of this show, let me get this right, is that because I haven't seen it is.
Speaker 1: The Oh my god, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you just said you were two years later.
Speaker 1: Shut up, There still time jump on board. I don't want to give it all away.
Speaker 2: Don't be obnoxious about it. Now that you're finally on.
Speaker 1: Board, you get a watch. Can I give bits away?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, you can give a little bit of away.
Speaker 3: But my understanding is the wife is a bit ill, so he's forced to deal illicit substances.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say that word on the radio.
Speaker 1: Absolutely incorrect. He's a bit ill. Oh, he doesn't have much time to live. He's a he's a science teacher, very very intelligent man. To make some quick cash, he works out the best way to cook up meth. Yeah, and turns into the genuine drug lord. I am the danger a guy opens his store and gets shut And you think that of me? No, I am the one who knows, yes, breaking bad. Fans of seeing the going hagrid a same my noise, whoa.
Speaker 2: His sis goddamn right, goddamn yeah right.
Speaker 3: And I was worried about saying drugs and you've just dropped a mess.
Speaker 1: Can we say that, Well, we just did it. TV shows what we late to the party with, because seriously, and as I say in the classics, better late than ever.
Speaker 2: Oh so true, so true?
Speaker 3: Are you all about it? It's just like that now we'd love to hear from me. Thirteen twenty four ten, What show did you jump on board?
Speaker 2: Real Light? Jessica?
Speaker 6: Which one a yellow sign? Had everybody rise about it? And when I start. I went to watch it one night and I thought I was little bit country and western. I don't like it, and then everyone was just rating about it. So I thought I'll give the first show at least to go and after that, I was cooked. Watched five seasons, you know, as soon as I Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is a big question.
Speaker 3: Jessica favorite character, John Dutton, Beth Casey, Monica, Jamie RiPP which one Bear Bear?
Speaker 1: How good is she?
Speaker 3: Go? Bear? Casey's looking at me blankly. She's probably one of the best TV characters of all time.
Speaker 2: That's not too much to say, is it.
Speaker 6: Jess No, absolutely love her. I think she makes so she wasn't in it, I probably would have watched her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: Well I'm going to get into Yellowstone as well. That sounds out. I'm sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, okay, you don't get a medal already.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll come back to you. That's even worse as well, when someone comes back and they're like, oh my gosh, how good was this series that everyone watched ten years ago?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, And then I'll be like, jess told you that, Colleen, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 2: What will you late to the party do?
Speaker 1: And I'm all, king, this is a rip show.
Speaker 2: Have you watched it all?
Speaker 6: Yes? I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a little sad at the last one.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it's it's really so good, Like the way you know, she takes care of her grandson and then it all turns around in the end.
Speaker 4: It's just magnificent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How about has anyone in the history of walking had more swagger in their step than Smurf? Never?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, Ellen Barkins magnificent.
Speaker 3: She's so she's so evil, but also you kind of like her.
Speaker 2: It's really bizarre, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's magnificent.
Speaker 1: She's just so good that did you guys know that that family is based on a true story. It's Australian fans. Yeah, a Melbourne family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a whole there was a movie about it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so this.
Speaker 3: Is the adaptation, so it makes sense that it's based on a Melbourne family.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I was about to blow your mind with Yes, everyone knows that.
Speaker 3: But also don't you watch Animal Kingdom and just feel so much better about your own family dynamics?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, like half.
Speaker 2: The time that you're tying to shoot each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very cool set up there and you're like, wow, what a rush. Yeah, as that is your employment, save and radio, you know, could get shot at the State.
Speaker 2: Andrea, good morning, What were you like.
Speaker 1: To do Game of Throne?
Speaker 4: Okay, yep, I only just started watching it two months ago.
Speaker 2: I finished watching it, but yes, you finished in two months?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you just did to watch it be Gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well it's like seven series or something, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes about two months.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's two months straight.
Speaker 3: Sadly, Andrea hasn't been to work for two months.
Speaker 2: The children of up and left home?
Speaker 1: What got you over the line? Andrew?
Speaker 4: I watched House of the Dragon right, so then I thought, well, I better watch Game of Thron. I was adamantly not going to watch Game of Thrones just because everybody else was, so was going to be one standalone not watching it.
Speaker 2: Andrew was the last House of the Dragon.
Speaker 4: I had to watch Down the Throne.
Speaker 3: Only got through one series only because I feel like it's not something you can have on in the background.
Speaker 2: You sort of have to concentrate, don't you.
Speaker 1: You have to watch it.
Speaker 4: You can't just yeah, you have to watch it.
Speaker 2: Can't be half asked about a yeah.
Speaker 1: That's what watching is good.
Speaker 4: You just get right into it.
Speaker 1: On you, Andrew, Good on you, Andrew. Thanks for having your chat with us. Thank you. You're only what if away from a holiday with what if.
Speaker 3: Dot Com you could go to the dentist or the kids' sports.
Speaker 1: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 3: Well, hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 1: What if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 10: You tell me you've got a time machine.
Speaker 1: On this daisy Wednesday, the thirteenth of September. It's that time of the morning where you sit back and just let this train take you to a place where you're going to insert some real good sort of knowledge and stuff in your head that's not and stuff cool on this days in ninety ninety three, let's go back on this day and Nil Horran was born in Ireland. Today is his thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 9: Here is.
Speaker 1: They're singing the ancients themselves.
Speaker 3: You cannot say from Alan Joyce to Nil Horant, you cannot say that is every Irish.
Speaker 1: You're playing again Ireland. It's sure, it's stereot difficult. That's what we do. We just trying to have some fun. Maybe thirtieth and Nile. What of the langel?
Speaker 2: He is, by the way, isn't he gorgey boo?
Speaker 1: He's gorgey boo and Dean nineteen seventy one. Wayne Rowlings a thirty year old US Marine did seventeen thousand sit ups in seven hours and twenty seven minutes that.
Speaker 3: I'm about to go to the gewong and oh, just have a crack and see fucking enough to have him covered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you haven't even done any in reverse. That is, at seven sit ups in seventeen thousand.
Speaker 8: Hours, on gets your skates on him so hard to get that six pack ready For summer nineteen eighty five, Super Mario Brothers game was.
Speaker 1: Released in Japan. It's not how it goes stiff as well. When you're Murrio and your parents named you Murrio and your last name's Murrio, is this lazy Mario Murria and Luigi Murrio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the great Richie Richardson back in the day. Oh yeah. Richardson's were like, what should we call our son? And then one of them was like, how about Richie? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: It was like matthew Matthewson, isn't it come on?
Speaker 1: Grow up? Grow up, mister and missus Richardson.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: One song on September thirteen, twenty seventeen was one of Nile Horn's old mates, Strip That Down by Liam Payne and Quevo Guevo. I saw that as a combination too. By the way, Quaver teaming up with LIAMB.
Speaker 3: Payne, Oh he did, because when he left One D he sat the boys down and he said, look, I'm really sorry. I know this is going tracking quite well, this whole band thing, but I want to work with Quevo.
Speaker 1: Yes, and sipping lightly of course, Lamb, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Part of the lyrics, it's because I lose songs A song, song song doesn't mean I don't know any lyrics to any song.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yes, it.
Speaker 10: Does a different that Reagan story towns huge, how very timely that we came out of.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodz introduced into this first story because she's interested rumors that she's in a feud with longtime idol Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swift soud with you.
Speaker 3: So this comes after Taylor Swift was given a songwriting credit onto Rodz. Not even is it rego Wow?
Speaker 1: Olivia Rodan Orod.
Speaker 3: Call on Orod's sour album tracks following claims they sounded similar. She said, I don't have beef with anyone. I'm very chill. I keep to myself. I have four friends of my mum and really they're the only people I ever talked to ever. There's nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck to overrod jet that one out.
Speaker 3: I always said, if you can count your number of good friends on one hand, you're doing quite well.
Speaker 1: That's actually really true, isn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about quality, not quantity.
Speaker 1: Oh wise words, world, aren't.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that I don't have a lot of friends, because I do. But I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying, I'm pretty sure you're not friends with Olivia Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: I can't even say her name.
Speaker 3: Matte Jimmy Fallon's employees aren't the only ones who have allegedly had a toxic experience with the Tonight Show host. So Tina Fey wrote an autobiography back in twenty thirteen called Bossy Pants, and she said that Fallon and Amy Poehler once shared a really uncomfortable exchange. That's Saturday Night Live in their writer's room. So Amy was in the middle of nonsense clowning around with Seth Myers, and Jimmy turned up and said stop that it's not cute.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Because she was having a bit of a dirty joke, and apparently, according to the autobiography, Amy went black in the eyes for a second, whiled around and said, I don't bleep in care if you don't like it. And Tina said in her autobiography, Amy made it clear that she wasn't there to be cute. She wasn't there to play wives and girlfriends in the boys scenes. She was there to do what she wanted to do, and she did not bleeping care.
Speaker 1: And liked it or not.
Speaker 7: And then she said, Jimmy ware, hey, hey, hey, hey, Amy, it's fine coming out of that Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Jimmy went calm down, sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, he said, calm down, sweetie. She didn't come down at all.
Speaker 2: No, in fact, it escalation even more. Who would have.
Speaker 1: Thought, juice juice.
Speaker 2: The VMA's are on at the moment, and Doja.
Speaker 3: Cat has taken to the red carpet and she's wearing what can only be described as a spider web. Now, I know this is very huge visual, but I'm going to show you this, Andrew Hat.
Speaker 1: It's hard to imagine what's going on here. And you say she's wearing a spider web. That's wow. That's what a spider web looks like when you when you're wearing it. Yeah, It's like spider got hold of her. Giant spider spun her in there and she escaped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's she trying to trap though? Is my question? Yeah, what's Dojer trying to pull in?
Speaker 9: Or?
Speaker 1: Was she the trap? E? Was she trapped and she got out?
Speaker 3: You're saying that Doja was trapped by a giant spider and she was getting ready for the vm mats and.
Speaker 1: She's fled and gone straight to the VMAs. Unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's amazing, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Breaking news?
Speaker 2: Away?
Speaker 3: You can see a lot of Dojer in this, can't you? And the mom and me just goes like if I was there, I'd be like, Dojah.
Speaker 2: Darling, are you going to be cold?
Speaker 6: In that?
Speaker 1: She's fine, She's.
Speaker 2: Walking out to the limo. Dose is like shut up, mum.
Speaker 1: She knows what she's doing. She doesn't mattitude too or can she war back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd be like, oh god, can.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, hey, sweety sweety calm.
Speaker 10: And that's.
Speaker 1: Quite what the fork.
Speaker 3: This is the segment where we drill down on the really little things in life that you don't quite understand.
Speaker 2: Today's edition is about group chats. You heard me right, group chats, you were you are that, you are dirty.
Speaker 3: You're either into the group chat or you're not. And so I've done some real research on this. And in terms of group chats, there are definitely two types of people, and in particular in our group chat, we've got one of them. Her actual name is El, but we've dubbed her Nicole. So Nicole is the organizer.
Speaker 1: Nicole.
Speaker 3: She's productive, she's efficient, she's onto it, she's team captain, she's exactly. She's the one that says dinners at seven win to be there at six point thirty for pre drinks. There's eight of us, so it'll be fifty five bucks ahead for three courses. And it's on November eight, and the group message was sent in June. That's Nicole. There is another type of person. Let's call her Lucy. That's because in our group chat now group of friends, her name is Lucy, and Lucy is so late to the group conversation that she misses dinner all together.
Speaker 1: Right, we say, Lucy, do you mean Jody?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not bad. I come in late.
Speaker 3: But then I'm that person that has to scroll all the way back through all the miss messages to work out exactly where I need to be and at what time, because Nicole has told me so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so look, I'm gonna be honest with you on exactly the same right. Yes, very rarely participate, but I'm watching, Okay, I'm watching all the messages you're lurking. Yes, and so there's those people as well, where you know, because it tells you who's seen what. I see everything. But I don't participate all that much. I don't feel the need for a lot of these things to participate unless I'm directly asked the question. But I'm into it. Yeah, and I love what everyone's putting in there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a question for you, and this is really my what the fork question today. I know, I know that you are in a group chat with a lot of men that I work with in the in the sports reporter circle.
Speaker 1: Am I Yeah, I'm in several group chats.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, like something sinister, right not.
Speaker 2: You're in a lot of group chats.
Speaker 1: You have a few group chats that's really interesting. We've got basically a dad's group chat for one particular thing. There's a work group chat as well. I've got an old work group chat as well, which.
Speaker 2: You traitor. How very dare you?
Speaker 1: You're still involved? So yeah, I don't mind a group chat and getting involved and just watching things.
Speaker 2: No wonder you can't keep up? Yeah, what goes on in these boys group chats chats?
Speaker 1: You're an example? Yes, please just get my phone out here most recent group chat and I can say exactly what it is, all right, okay. Participant A says, hey, guys, and you is force presence for our significant others. Participate Participate B said, my wife loves a spa and massad session. Participant C says, great work, guys, I love to cook a delicious meal and orchestrate a lovely evening together. And then a participant A jumps back in and says, thanks for the feedback, guys, I have a lot to think about all the best take care that is not I'm just reading this straight from the group chat.
Speaker 2: Oh my very god.
Speaker 1: What do you think goes on?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of you reckon. I feel like there's a lot of discussion about females. Okay, what do I feel like?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: So, I feel like this will almost be disappointed with what actually.
Speaker 2: Goes I feel like there's some comparison stuff.
Speaker 3: I think some people might send through some videos and my hot or cold here.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're as old as you think you are. You think it's an.
Speaker 2: Absolute what did you try to say?
Speaker 1: But also you're wrong about the group chat. I think you'd be quite disappointed for a lot of Like, there's some genuine just ordinary jokes come through, right, Yeah, maybe there's some. There's some gossip that comes through, right, But it's never the chats I'm involved with. It's not not juicy. It's not juicy, and it's not comparing women.
Speaker 3: Who else doesn't believe Let's go around the room here, who else doesn't believe Hazy?
Speaker 2: Produce him?
Speaker 1: What when you say no, do you mean yes, no, you don't believe me? What about? What about?
Speaker 2: What about carrying the news?
Speaker 1: Were a beautiful carry who's just an absolute angel groveling?
Speaker 2: Aren't you? I have my doubts. I really do well.
Speaker 1: Because of group chats in general, just because of me.
Speaker 5: Unless it's a group chat about your lawn, front lawn, your back lawn, which my husband is part of.
Speaker 2: They take photos off their lawn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's genuine, that's like lawn part Yeah, it is lawn porn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Hey is that coach Barry?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Basically absolutely? And blokes who and dead said, blokes who have a cricket background in particular, Oh, they love a good lawn.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to ten. Please get involved in this converse this Morning.
Speaker 1: Doing thirteen twenty fourteen. He's Andrew has an absolute dirty bird? You said that?
Speaker 3: What about the group chat too, when someone does say something inappropriate or sends through something inappropriate and then there's just like radio silence, Yeah, there's nothing and.
Speaker 1: The hell you took it too far? And then someone leaves. And also the people who delete people from the Oh yeah, you've got to have some Cohnas to do that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or sometimes I get super paranoid, especially in our family group chat, when it's like, you know, Steve Voddy deleted a message and my mind goes.
Speaker 2: What did he say about me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did my father and Will say about me? What happened there? What did I miss? And then I like very paranoid. I'm like, hey, Steve, what was that message? Do you hate me?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What the Fork group chats? Please discuss Stacy pay Stace.
Speaker 6: Hi are you good?
Speaker 2: What happened in your group chat?
Speaker 9: So we had a street chat, so we had all moved in at the same time, so we all got along really well. Then my husband left me for my friend, and he decided that because he wasn't living there anymore, he'd leave the group chat, and they all decided to re add him and delete me.
Speaker 2: Oh my my god, and you still lived on the street.
Speaker 9: I still live on the street.
Speaker 1: So do you know who's the admin of the of the group chat? Do you know them? And do you regularly bump into them?
Speaker 9: I where We've all got lots of little kids, so they're regularly out and I just be polite and ways as I drive by.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you haven't said anything. You haven't confronted them now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tempted?
Speaker 2: So awkward.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awful, and you look like you have every right to go. Hey, hey, play by the rules. He's not even on the street anymore. And he cheated on me.
Speaker 1: By the way, Stacey, I know we've only been speaking for a matter of seconds, but you don't deserve that. No, you don't at all.
Speaker 2: No one does.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Stace, all the.
Speaker 1: Best, And if we were in a group chat.
Speaker 2: You'd be skipper, should be in charge of everything.
Speaker 3: Oh dearing mate, it's.
Speaker 2: That thing too.
Speaker 3: Also hazy when someone leaves a workplace and they're part.
Speaker 2: Of a group chat and you have to delete them straight away. In fact, we have a member of this team who left a job. Okay, producer.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say anything, guys, but I hope the people at my former workplace that might be a football club in this town. There's only two and everyone. I have thoughts about Paul, but we won't talk about those now. I was had packed my bags up. Bye everyone. It's sad, right, yeah, Oh I'm so excited. It was great, but you know, sad to leave. Everyone got my bag walking out with my box of stuff, and the admin of the group chat and he's a lovely guy, but he takes his responsibility way too seriously. Yeah, I hadn't even gone down the lift and got into my car yet and I got a notification you have been.
Speaker 2: Removed from the group.
Speaker 1: That hurts.
Speaker 3: And he takes so much pleasure and oh my god, Tyler Walker.
Speaker 1: Been a big show, perhaps a big show even coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely huge tomorrow We've got more port Adelat Football Club tickets to give away to the semi final against GW West.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we're going to continue with our one hundred grand or a thousand in the hand.
Speaker 3: I can't believe someone like turn their back on a thousand bucks today to go into the drawl.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable stuff. So the first time this morning, I mean, we're don't have three times that's okay. I just would have thought that's maybe one hundred percent of the time. We can choose a thousand bucks instant cash first to go in the drawer for one hundred grand. But here we are.
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, you do you think about it? In the meantime the one hundred grand or one hundred in the hand across the days, say you're listening out for anything by Usher.
Speaker 3: Yes, Battle of the Bangers will reveal our songs for tomorrow. Mine's already in What you Got, What you Got?
Speaker 1: I'm ninety percent locked in with something. It's a little bit old school, that's all I'll say. Yours old school and new school somewhere in between.
Speaker 2: Mine's old school. It's fair. I will I'll give you this. I'll throw my little doggier bone.
Speaker 1: It's football themed okay, doggie bone Western bulldogs baha, men who let the dogs out of it?
Speaker 3: No, when I say a doggie, you're the doggie and that was the bone.
Speaker 1: Right Okay, Okay, I have no idea what's going on, folks.
Speaker 2: Good, good, little boy,