Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, assume the possessions.
Speaker 2: Well, big day. I'm killing. I'm killing.
Speaker 1: What I love is Lauren twenty minutes ago is like I have to go. I need to be gone in three minutes. I know, but either that's the longest fucking three minutes I've ever saying. She's still out there marching around.
Speaker 2: No, she's not where she is at the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Now everyone, I thought we were finished with the big weeks.
Speaker 2: This is a big week.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a big one.
Speaker 4: It's not as big as.
Speaker 2: Compared to what's coming up. This is tiny. Really, I'm gonna need a bigger boat.
Speaker 1: We are going to need a bigger bag.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of which, big weather. Oh you're gonna You're actually gonna need a bigger boat.
Speaker 1: I'm going strength. But the light winds seven and climb of the gas.
Speaker 3: By the looks of outside, I don't think you're going boating today.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: You're just concerned about the wind.
Speaker 1: It's a wind. I don't give a fuck. It can be fucking hailing. Really, yeah, as long as there's no wind, wind is the killer. He picks up.
Speaker 2: We got sorry, just one second, what's happened.
Speaker 1: You're walking out.
Speaker 2: She's realized I'm changing mics. Lads, lads, lads and.
Speaker 3: Headphones when you're launching the boat the boat and do you need the boys to help or do you do you.
Speaker 1: Just one man job?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Nice? Normally? How he's in the boat. Yeah, I un clipped the boat, push it off the trailer, floats out, and hold the rope.
Speaker 3: So you've backed the car with the trailer and is halfway submerged.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get out and clip it and you push it away.
Speaker 1: Unclip it and push the boat and then it rolls off the trailer out into the water. And I just have a long rope. Oh okay, and then I climb under the jetty pull it over tied onto the jety and car. Yeah. Nice. And how he's just chewing the bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my uncle back home.
Speaker 3: My family they've got a really nice boat speedboat, so that they bring, but they bring the whole family like water skiing and wakeboarding.
Speaker 2: But my little coach a biscuiting next Yeah, yeah, absolutely, we need to go on out my boat too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a big boat. You've got the big boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my cousins the should race my cousins are younger, but you should do with it. What My cousins are three years and like five years younger than me, So all the way growing up, they were always taught to drive the boat. And then when they were old enough to be able to, you know, be responsible for it. My uncle would reverse the boat into the slipway. But my cousins Jack and Max would like be driving the boat and be in control of it while my uncle takes the car away and then they're just around.
Speaker 1: To come back.
Speaker 2: But they're tiny and they're driving a big old boat.
Speaker 3: Big bat big yeah.
Speaker 1: Big boat.
Speaker 2: Let's attach his ski rope to the tinny. Just see what happens.
Speaker 4: The boat biscuiting is fun. What about bat winging? I like, it's like a little bit of an upgrade of the biscuit. So the biscuit's got like it's got the hole in the middle and you sit in the hole, whereas the bat wing there's like wings and you actually lay down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you've made that tenny look hot. That's a nice.
Speaker 1: That's an aluminium boat.
Speaker 4: But it's not a tiny it's it's a boat.
Speaker 1: It's an alum it's a nice fishing it is. It is a nice fishing boat. That is correct.
Speaker 2: And where do you go in the water? Ah? Cool? A couple of things on the agenda, Jane, that's it.
Speaker 1: So that's that.
Speaker 2: That's not a you know, that's nice technically made out of tin. That's fine.
Speaker 1: That is an aluminum boat.
Speaker 4: Yes, but my brother has a tinny and that I ain't a tin How quickly ago.
Speaker 1: Not super quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not slow.
Speaker 1: No, it's not slow.
Speaker 2: You're not sitting at the back and twisting the lever for the engine.
Speaker 1: Back of the boat. The fishing find you same on the boat Regional, Sam, looks like you went swimming. Don't even do you know who Regional? It's I.
Speaker 2: I met him for the first time at the f one did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's a good boy, he is, and he actually know what He actually saved me because I was there.
Speaker 2: I was invited, but I.
Speaker 1: Knew here two three four, I am.
Speaker 3: I was invited, but I didn't have a plus one and I knew nobody there, like absolutely nobody there. And I was when I went, I was the first person there because I.
Speaker 1: Have a cross one.
Speaker 2: No, because there was just so many people invited. But I absolutely.
Speaker 3: Love fact why.
Speaker 1: Anyway, First.
Speaker 2: It is Roasys. It is.
Speaker 4: It's already like ten past eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh good god, I have so much to do.
Speaker 3: I'll digress. But I knew nobody there, and I absolutely love the f one so and I was told to be there at ten.
Speaker 2: I was there at ten and I walked into the lovely Paramount suite and there was nobody else there.
Speaker 1: Who was there? What? There is?
Speaker 2: Nobody else?
Speaker 3: And I walked into the beautiful suite and they looked at me confused, and I was like hello, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm here. I was invited.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, that's fine, You're just the first one here. Like nohries, guys, I'm not missing a moment here anyway, a lot of just you know, meeting people and eating people.
Speaker 2: Huh No.
Speaker 3: It didn't help set up almost But I knew nobody for quite a long time. Two hours. I was just introducing myself and chatting to the lovely Channel ten and Paramount people. But it was just like people who worked in sales, Like it wasn't even like pure reps that I might know. Did the pitwakte, did the pit walk, did all that fun stuff, which I which I lapped up.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Then then after that, I was like like this is fine, and I love it and I love the reason that I'm here, but I need someone to you know, in those situations, you need someone to latch on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you passed a two hour point, you're not heading.
Speaker 3: I also was like, okay, I need to I need to head to the free bar. But I was also like I need to head to the free bar, but I also can't get too pissed here.
Speaker 2: And then I saw Sam. I saw a regional Sam.
Speaker 3: And I recognized them, and I was like, okay, I just need to make it him.
Speaker 2: I need to make a bee line and not. I meant to up and I was like are you are you? Are you Sam?
Speaker 3: And he was like yeah, And I was like, I'm Jazz and I could tell, but the way he's looking at me, he kind of recognized me or I might have knew my name.
Speaker 1: So we were.
Speaker 2: Immediately like, oh you're you.
Speaker 3: I'm me amazing, And I was like thank God that I found you because I knew nobody here.
Speaker 2: And then there is actually who was there.
Speaker 3: He was there with a lot of the Yaks people Oh yep, yeah, a lot of those and a lot of the carrying Tommy crew and yeah, do you know what lovely lovely people who were there the majority, And I'm joking they're all nice, but they saved me that day, that day, carrying, carrying and Tommy's panel up, Jesse, lovely guy, great guy, great guy.
Speaker 1: We're ringing regional. He used to be called hot guy. But twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: You know, too long ago.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three, times are changing. Note he Hello Samuel, Jason.
Speaker 5: Yes, hi Jason, how can I help?
Speaker 1: Good Samuel, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: No, hey, Sammy, it's Jazz, just saying how you saved me at the one when I knew No, but he was.
Speaker 1: Just telling us he was there by himself for two hours before you came along.
Speaker 5: That's a bit of a stretch, probably five minutes.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was there.
Speaker 1: I got same you in bit.
Speaker 5: I might be on the couch. I love, Hello, love and.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 5: Alright, that is it?
Speaker 2: Who's it?
Speaker 1: No, Clint's not here, No, Clint's not here. Loss is here?
Speaker 5: Hey? Hey Los?
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 4: How are you dying?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen you down at the local bakery in a while.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe I'll come stop by tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Wright.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like.
Speaker 1: Ali Money. That's Alie. I don't know anymore. Sam, there's been so much change. I just know your co host. I just number the She's producer seventy three.
Speaker 2: Do you know take it?
Speaker 1: Do you know Moby he's production man six? Actually mids Sam, Hello, movie? How you going?
Speaker 2: I know you by reputation?
Speaker 5: That does it precede me?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Mum is in the podcast? Sorry, mum's in the car. Laurence just sent a message saying I'm in the car. Call me for the podcast. Shall we ring it? She left it?
Speaker 5: She yeah, recording the podcast a bit late.
Speaker 3: Have you guys been doing some work?
Speaker 2: It's been busy as been busy.
Speaker 1: Oh good, we worked these days. Sam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like me, I got a bone to pick with you.
Speaker 1: I'm ringing Lauren. You did the talking. Sam.
Speaker 5: I've got a bone to pick with Jay because he never wropped up to my birthday on Friday night? Was it's Sam? Oh hi, SAMs your birthday?
Speaker 2: Did Jake go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: He didn't, he didn't. I was actually calling up to find out what was going on there because no one actually came.
Speaker 1: In the end, I said a couple of things loves to catch up. Jazz was just telling us how he was at the Formula one for two hours before he met someone and that someone was Sam and we had a.
Speaker 5: Good day together.
Speaker 2: It didn't real Jazz, Oh, we had a great day. Amazing.
Speaker 5: Also Formula one on the weekend.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Like a while back, Jazz has been trading off this story for a while. Also, Sam had a thirty second conversation with Ali and thought it was you.
Speaker 5: No, it was ten seconds and then I said I haven't seen it out the bakery in a while, and then she was like, I'll come down. I was like, nah, I'll picked the straightaway right right, yep, And then no one went to Sund's birthday.
Speaker 1: Well, no, to be fair, I rang Sam and said, I'm probably not going to make it because I date night planned and I've been out shaking hands for two weeks.
Speaker 5: You said, well, I.
Speaker 1: Said no straight away.
Speaker 2: I said I'm sorry, I'm away, I can't do it, and you said, hey, I'm going out for dinner and I'll try and come after.
Speaker 5: Yes, And how's this. I never got a follow up message to let me know either way. Through Franco was here and I found out through Franco that you weren't coming so Jason.
Speaker 1: To be fair, that though, to be fair, Lauren, last time I was at Sam's place, I walked into the kitchen and he'd taken all the groceries out of the cupboard and he had them laid out on the floor.
Speaker 5: We had a moth infestation. That's what an adult does. It seems that properly. It doesn't let the moths live in there. Sam, did you ever give Jason's bike back? Yes? Love bombs, and then hung up the phone.
Speaker 1: Lauren, good job.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will get your bike back. I'm just going to find out who its new owner is.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Does that count as a defecto birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it does. Maybe it does. Now you know we are not even, we are from even.
Speaker 2: It's my birthday next morning? Can I keep the drone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: What do you even know? Where that country road?
Speaker 4: Dressing down?
Speaker 5: Ended up? Back country road for a nice little lit I don't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 1: You have when you missed the show?
Speaker 5: I have? I have. I'm speaking the podcast quick plug check out setting the brow low.
Speaker 1: You dropped out, Sammy, We love you. I'll talk to you soon. Bye Sam, Bye, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You gotta love him for trying the plug.
Speaker 1: All right, we've gotta leave bit there. I've got to go. Guys. Charity day Billane you, Jason, Thanks, thanks, Yeah, that's it's art.