Speaker 1: We got get morning every day dating disasters. The times has just gone so so wrong because someone who is very very good at dating sometimes two dates at once, sometimes four or five dates in one day. Yea is producers. So I was waiting for you to jump in and say that's not true.
Speaker 2: Well I was about to, but I have done the two dates in a day thing. Oh yeah, is it?
Speaker 3: Though? Didn't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dating is disastrous. It is the worst thing.
Speaker 3: So, just to give everyone some background, you've just come back from your hot girl summer in Europe. You were sort of a little bummed about coming back to us. We did not take that personally, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit personally, not to come back to you guys bum to come back to you know, this weather, this city, these men, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Deez man, I think it was a little bit confronting. When Zoe walked in here and she looked us all up and down.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I was confronting for you, because you're the only blow.
Speaker 4: Of this studio. So you've come back and you came in.
Speaker 3: To work and you said I'm going on a date tonight and you would not pumped about it.
Speaker 2: I was not that pumped about it. First, what it was a Tuesday night date where you get up at very early hours. I was like, Tuesday night date is a bit rough, but I'll do it. It was a little hinge number, so we'd now online. We've been talking for a couple of days and the chat was easy over text.
Speaker 1: This is awesome.
Speaker 2: And then you hit me with the are you from Adelaide? I was like, yeah, where are you from? And he said Sacramento, California.
Speaker 1: Oh sack down, go the Kings Go, Kings go. Tarn fuss.
Speaker 2: Well, for anyone who knows me knows I have a deep, deep, deep issue with Americans and it's not fair and it's rude of me, but I.
Speaker 1: Can't stand them a year to sit here on this platform right now and say that you don't find Trump attractive.
Speaker 2: No, He's the exception. So anyway, I went into it with an open mind at the advice of Jodiotti. Thanks Jodes, who said, if nothing else, you could make a good friend, which wasn't the objective. Oh okay, and I went on this date. We went for a drink and I think I can say it was the worst date I have ever been in my life. It was not good so I opened my mind aggressively to the fact that he was American. I was like, you know what, stop being so dodgmental. This is why you're single.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, it'll be fine. You're completely fun. Walked in and said, heybro.
Speaker 1: He said you got brod.
Speaker 2: I got braid on drink.
Speaker 4: God, I thought you meant used to it. I was like, babe, what do you.
Speaker 2: With the accent to try and impress him. No, you hit me with a haybro. Within ten minutes, he'd said three racist things.
Speaker 4: To you to me people.
Speaker 3: So if there's any one who's going to pull you up on anything politically incorrect, it will be our Zoe.
Speaker 1: Right, So work, she's almost asleep.
Speaker 2: I'm so woke. I'm exhausted. So yeah, he said a couple of not some underward things at the start.
Speaker 4: Did you correct him though?
Speaker 2: He yeah, well yeah, I went, oh, nah, you don't have to say that, and then he opened one thing with oh I was going to say this, but I won't say it. I was like, don't have to. I'm all good, Yeah, you don't have to say it.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: The guverty ringstin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the day I went on awfully. He talked about himself the entire time, didn't ask me a single question about myself, talked about his work in great detail, to the point of googling it and showing me the website and everything, great, great, great detail.
Speaker 4: What did he do out adventures?
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, because I'm very clearly identify who is. Anyway, the date went awfully. I sculled my wine to get out of there as soon as possible. He then asked me for a lift home, which I find incredibly icky on a first day.
Speaker 4: I was a little dangerous, well a.
Speaker 2: Little bit also, can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: I've got work at.
Speaker 2: Four o'clock in the morning. And then so I did. And when we were in.
Speaker 4: The car he lived at matt Gambia, I was.
Speaker 1: I drove him to the squad true trip.
Speaker 2: On the way home in the car, you're sitting next to someone in the car. It's a bit awkward. You're a little bit trapped. He said to me, So what are we doing. We're gonna like hang out again. And I was like, oh, this is incredibly awkard. We're still got ten minutes of the drive.
Speaker 1: Can I just was amazing cos.
Speaker 2: I would not dates was this guy wearing goggles? Yeah, I thought that was strange. I couldn't say what it does. And then yeah, we're driving in the car. I want to see me again. I'm being very polite, and as we stop, he hits me with the can I have a quick kiss and leans in as he's saying it.
Speaker 4: That's not it's obvious tongue.
Speaker 3: So obviously you've got boundaries, and so you said, oh look, I wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Thought you would think that, except I panicked on the pressure and kissed him and it was awful defense kiss. And then he got self defense, indeed self preservation. And then he got out the car and this is the killer looks in through the window and goes, thanks for a fire night.
Speaker 1: That's fire fire a night.
Speaker 2: And then this is something I don't even really understand. I feel too old for it. He goes, dab me up, bro, and then like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you got da is that a thing? That is the thing?
Speaker 2: Dap me up, bro, And kind of I thought of me.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have thought, and Mom, that's someone who's an expert in this space. But if you were trying to attract a mate, don't dap them up, bro.
Speaker 2: Don't dap them up.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He also to this weird thing from an American TV show where he kept every time he agreed with something I said, he'd be like yeah and put his hand out and wiggle's fingers and try and make me wiggle my fingers with his.
Speaker 4: That's with that like clicking thing that people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was worse. Actually it was really bad. Anyway, About ten minutes ago hit him with the I don't see us as more than friends.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is awful.
Speaker 1: Anyway, disgusting, dat awful.
Speaker 3: Do you want to pick up line one because we've got a call from night Can you.
Speaker 1: Imagine broidake us three year dating disasters? Maybe there was a significant moment where're like, what the hell is going on here? Maybe halfway through the date it was so bad you had to leave, Yeah, or the fake call as well, like I've just got to take this, Oh it's emergency, got to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I guess if we're talking dating disasters, we have to go to Abby in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Hayas well?
Speaker 1: What about before I said, Abs, you got these stories in space? She says, how much time do you have just choose your top one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, top top three, go oh look.
Speaker 5: Similar one was we were going out for dinner and same thing he ordered for me.
Speaker 4: Number one red flag, don't order the order for me.
Speaker 5: Number two pitched the wine, didn't ask me what I drank what I wanted to, just said we're having this and just spoke about himself, didn't ask me any questions nothing.
Speaker 3: This feels like a.
Speaker 4: Common theme, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Bloke's just sitting there talking about themselves the whole time.
Speaker 5: And then started describing himself as an alpha male, to which I laughed out loud, and he looked at me like how do you laugh? Like what the hell and basically started saying how men have lost their masculinity and all of this and anyway, Sott going with this big brants.
Speaker 4: So I pretended that I'd.
Speaker 5: Just gotten a phone call, watched the toilet and didn't go back to the table.
Speaker 1: That's that's a fire move.
Speaker 6: Growth.
Speaker 3: But yeah, did you pull out like Andrew Tait videos and go mind? Well, oh, this was like seven eight years ago, so Andrew Tate wasn't even a thing then. But I dare say that when Andrew Tape became a thing, he would have been he would have been like, Oh, I've known this guy for like bloody ten years.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've had lots. There's been lots.
Speaker 5: There was one guy's well, I stupidly he was like, oh, you just come in and watch a movie.
Speaker 4: I was like okay.
Speaker 5: So we went right to his place and he just did not stop talking and I sat there awkwardly, and after an hour I was like, Oh, I've really got to go see her. But he was just the weirdest, weirdest person I've ever met my life.
Speaker 1: The thing about blokes is and just quickly because we've got to get to Caleb, him stefe and he's got very very nice adding disaster, we don't know what to say. We don't have to talk about, so which one on press? You probably by talking about ourselves. That's the opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning, Okay, you went on one.
Speaker 7: I was on a date when I was fifteen, and we stayed together for a couple of months afterwards, but not long. And I actually went to the movies on a date an innocent day, as most kids do at fifteen, and I fell asleep on him and I drooled all over him.
Speaker 1: Very good. That's what it's all about. I don't think you could possibly feel more vulnerable than the moment when you wake up and you notice that you're drooling and your mouth's open, and you just like, that's probably the ugliest that you can possibly be. Happens all the time when I arow.
Speaker 4: Flap happens every time I wake up, backs to Kara, doesn't.
Speaker 3: It It's just like grass, Oh, Shannon, and you still went out afterwards?
Speaker 7: Yeah for a few months.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: We were young, fifteen year old, very vulnerable age too, so.
Speaker 4: True the movies.
Speaker 3: When I was about thirteen, boy called Ben Mile and I think it was my first kiss, and he's, oh, his tongue, My goodness, sister, the biggest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: You're right, don't That's how you passion when you're thirteen.
Speaker 1: Out of crack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're all tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. We were going to wrap this up, but a pretty important cause just come through. I'm thirteen, twenty four ten, and you know it's good. You know it's spicy when the name is anonymous. OK, good morning, Anonymous. We're talking dating disasters. How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good. What happened?
Speaker 6: I just heard this and I was like, oh, Wow, I got the best one. So me and this girl went on a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was all good.
Speaker 6: We went back to her house and we had a few drinks. It wasn't really going so well, and she went to bed and so I ended up.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, it's not me personally, mister anonymous, but I have friends who talk about this sort of scenario, and I think it has something to do with some exclusive explicit websites. This can't be a real story. One percent on your heart, this happened.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent on my heart. This happened, and then afterwards it went nowhere because she was thirty eight years old.
Speaker 1: So the mum was thirty eight.
Speaker 6: The man was thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and how are you? I was twenty?
Speaker 4: My god, let me ask you this was she a bit hot?
Speaker 6: She was stunning. She was she was no offense, but she was better looking than the door.
Speaker 4: Goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was stay.
Speaker 6: Anonymous to the radio, but to you guys, I'm the mocking man from Mount Barker.
Speaker 1: Please, mister Anonymous, tell me that the young girl was Stacey. This is ridiculous, isn't it. I wish agreed? Just hone down here, for the next fifteen mines and get some details, but we need to move on. Congratulations to you, mister anonymous. Why am I congratulating?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you know?
Speaker 1: You story. Wow. I'm just going to absorb that in the next few minutes.
Speaker 3: Sim School Warriors going head tad the theme and this week is Paris, France in honor homage to, of course be twenty twenty four Olympic Games.
Speaker 1: Yes, go the Games. What I will say is if we are comparing it to the Games, and I would say, at one stage, if this is a marathon, I think I was beaten you by about four or five k's yep. But I'll tell you what. I am cramping badly. Yeah, I am cramping so badly, and you have got your third minutes.
Speaker 3: And I am Jesse Stinson just battling away and coming home hard.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I must be a sprinter trying to do a marathon because it's thirteen ten. Now I'm in the lead. I think I was winning by maybe six a week. Will you were good year? You're on the comeback track.
Speaker 3: I am, But I'm a little bit nervous because you seem to have selected a Paras theme song that you're like, I can't believe we didn't pick this, and I have no idea what you talk.
Speaker 1: I thought that you would selected the song before we get to it, though. Can you take us through your artist and the connection to the games?
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean it's not so much games connection the themed Paris after all. And so I have gone with the highest profile DJ in Paris, Slash the World David Gwetta.
Speaker 1: It's gators and gentlemen whatever whatever, and he's teamed up with a guy called Kid Cootie. Oh my god, how can you win these things when you sell it like this?
Speaker 4: No, No, I just like the song way it please.
Speaker 8: Memories David Gwetta, Oh my gosh, it's a pretty good tune.
Speaker 1: Memories. It is up against And when you said the theme was Paris, I thought, why don't I just google Paris and music? Did you see the connection now? Joe's Harris Harris Hilton starts a blind no, and it's a ripping tune, Like, let's just be honest for a second. Sure, she's a bit of a train wreck, but this is a good song.
Speaker 3: I am so angry at myself right now because I kept thinking of the country France.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Damn all right? Looking for the first time ever, you might vote for my songs.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I damn straight, and hopefully my vote for your song.
Speaker 4: Is worth double.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've been in the space since I chose a Counting Crow song and you're like, I love your song more than mine. Oh man, all right, So there it is, ladies and gentlemen, do yourself a favor, do me favor, vote for my song, or do Joe's a favor and vote for my song.
Speaker 4: Do Joseph and vote for the song that she should have selected.
Speaker 1: So you've got memories by Ah.
Speaker 4: David, Gwetta and Kid Cudding.
Speaker 1: What is it v Paris? Hilton? The stars are blinds up now Jodie and Hazy on Instagram get votings. You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: My snooze news as.
Speaker 3: We edge closer and closer, in fact, one more sleep until the games in Paris?
Speaker 4: How long before we can't call it the O word? When do we have to stop.
Speaker 1: Call Probably probably post games.
Speaker 3: So when we say it now, before it started was kind of technically started with the Rugby sevens last night.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you say the word you just that little red dot will start circling around.
Speaker 4: Like someone's going to shoot me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very very s I'm assuming you're getting up at two thirty am to watch the opening ceremony on Saturday morning. I mean I get up fairly early during the weeks, and Saturday mornings, am I sleeping to Maybe not, because especially when you'll see all the highlights.
Speaker 4: When you wake up in I just thought that you'd be all over that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'd like to be here. Maybe i'll watch it. I'm definitely not going to watch it.
Speaker 3: Also, who wants to sit there and watch forty eight countries walk into a stadium with a highlighted version, especially.
Speaker 1: They're like and Garl Australia. There's like sixteen people waving around, like know, the country is exactly like America and there's forty thousand athletes streaming through.
Speaker 4: That's what it goes for so long. Anyway, our flag bearers have been announced. They have, so we've just touched on it before.
Speaker 5: But Jess Fox, who is a canoeist, and Eddie Ockenden, who is a hockey player. They are going to be our flag bearers for the paras Olympics. There was a I watched the Channel nine coverage last night. It was actually really lovely because they got to talk and have a chat and just essentially talk about what it means to them. But yeah, Jess Fox is in her fourth, yeah, her fourth Olympics, and o Conden this will be his fifth. So it's really good to see two Ossie athletes who just give their all and who are absolutely amazing get.
Speaker 3: To represent the country. That's so very cool. Five Olympics over four years spent. That's like, that's twenty years to the Olympics.
Speaker 1: It's twenty years at the top of your game. It's very very impressive, awesome.
Speaker 3: So much happening in and around Paris at the moment, so I'm sort of going to have to headline all this stuff. So crime continues in the French capital after allegations a woman was sexually assaulted. Now and AUSSI BMX rider has had his van smashed up and stolen, his bike stolen. Logan Martin took to social media to explain.
Speaker 1: Thank god for bag tags. We found massage table.
Speaker 2: I'll look at all your tools on the ground, your glass.
Speaker 3: That's the ultimately what you ain't got, Tim Tams, you jerks, beautiful, little bit gorgeous. Also, French athlete Sasha Zoya has been given the green light to wear a skirt at the Olympic Games opening ceremony. So he's all about fashion. He said, if women can wear trousers, we can wear skirts.
Speaker 1: Question that I's I'm sure if you know that, Sasha Zawyer, I'm pretty sure he had to choose from Australia and France. He's an athlete, right, I think he's a sprinter.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I don't know. You'll tell them story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking and I'm trying to work it out on end, which is really from memory. Yes, throwing some statements in there as well. He was born in Perth, yes, right, so then he shifted allegiances to France. And he's a very very good athlete. That's an interesting little fact about Sasha's oil.
Speaker 3: They go casting and confusion rained at the soccer last night or the international game football whatever. Morocco beat Argentina to one, and then there was an uproar over a goal whether it was to be allowed classic disallowed, and then plastic soccer. The crowd violence got so much that they had to empty the stadium.
Speaker 4: Everyone get out so we can finish the.
Speaker 1: Game, believed.
Speaker 4: Don't bring that, don't bring that hoison to the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Please the crowds. Just take it to the next level. Sometimes, don't get me started with soccer crowds and flares. What an affiliation?
Speaker 5: So once you were right too hazy by the way, about Sasha, And.
Speaker 4: There's been leaked footy.
Speaker 3: Exposing the disturbing scope of disgraced Olympics champ Charlotte Derjarden.
Speaker 4: I think anyway.
Speaker 3: She is a three time Olympic British equestrian medallist and from four years ago she was seen with a whip smashing a horse on the legs like twenty four times in one minute. So she's withdrawn in disgrace. That's really bad. Men's tennis world number one Yanick Sinner has pulled out because he's got tons of lighters.
Speaker 1: And there's two events, there's two events at the Olympics where the athletes don't care, and that is tennis evolve. Yes, it's not their top priority at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that is what is going on around the games. He said, after a good week of clay training, I started to feel unwell. I spent a couple of days resting, and during a visit to the doctor he found tons of lightest and strongly advised me he can supplay.
Speaker 4: Come on, you don't get a massive party check at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: That's what's Snoop dog up to Olympics.
Speaker 5: So he actually his real name is Calvin broad Us by the way, which is just s. Calvin's like Calvin Harris. So he is a torch bearer. He'll be a torch bearer before the opening ceremony on Saturday. But he's also contributing to the NBC's coverage of the games. But then he also apparently has got his black belt and judo are going to.
Speaker 4: A judo move is going to.
Speaker 5: Be named after him at the Olympics. The snows Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: The hash kick.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to find out, but yeah, he's going it's I'm going to call it the o G from now on. I'm notving going to say the Japanese name for the throw, but it was really cool, so some sort of Japanese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Snoop Dogg on the world stage that in an athletic atmosphere.
Speaker 5: How does he go from being in jail for you know, and being that to doing NBC coverage.
Speaker 1: Snoop dog you can do whatever he wants in this lifetime and.
Speaker 3: The next we've seen We've seen commentators sitting on that desk and I've done farwak So.
Speaker 5: You know, imagine being a journal and you're like, right, I'm going to go for it. I'm going to try and get over to the Olympics. And they're like, sorry, you've missed out to Snoop dogg.
Speaker 1: An athlete.
Speaker 4: I've spent twenty eight years covering Judo.
Speaker 3: Bad luck if that snoops in no more karens are repeat, no more karensh what? So this is the effect that that woman in Bunnings all those years ago who went off her nuts because she didn't want to wear a mask and her name was Karen.
Speaker 1: So is that root starting?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was Bunning's Karen.
Speaker 3: And so now the name Karen has been synonymous with being Bisho a cow.
Speaker 4: I don't know any other way to put that.
Speaker 1: Do you? One hundred percent? It's a bad reputation. And I know some lovely Karens. You know some blues Karens. All the loose Karens you get called kas, don't you, Cassi.
Speaker 3: So any who, in nineteen sixty two the highest number of Karens were born. Fast forward now to twenty twenty two. No Karen's in Perth wa at all. Then twenty twenty three, No Karen's in Perth w wa at all.
Speaker 4: That's some research that they've done.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about the stats around the rest of Australia, but Wa, the Home.
Speaker 4: Of the Quaker, has said no to Karen's.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 1: It is actually quite unbelievable.
Speaker 3: No baby Karen's no just got me thinking about other little babies that you won't see moving forward.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'll see many baby Ian's.
Speaker 1: Spot on. A baby Ian is a forty five year old accountant, isn't he? Except Mile made Anne Callenon, who was a very very good footballer. He was a rarity. Yeah, but your stock stand at Ian's pretty straight down the line and they crunch numbers.
Speaker 4: I don't know that there'll be many more baby Jeffreys.
Speaker 1: Ah, little baby jeff Jeffy Jeff Jeff Jeff o Jeffrey Jeffrey little baby Jeffrey Dharma. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No. The other one I thought of is little baby Nigel's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's already overseas, similar to the Karen thing. Nigel no friends, right yeah, wow, producers. Sorry I didn't call you a Nigel no friend. I just said it's the thing Nigel no friends.
Speaker 4: In the UK.
Speaker 5: They had a big party because there'd been no new babies called Nigel for five years or something or two years or whatever.
Speaker 4: They had a big party to go. Nigel's finally done. Rip Nigel.
Speaker 1: I think the same thing for Gary over Gary got faced out as well. I know Nigel. It works in the Firies. Couldn't meet a better block. Yeah right, that's tough and.
Speaker 3: We stopped finding exceptions. It's really really annoying. And the final one that I thought that you won't see many of any more, if any, is baby Shaboozi.
Speaker 1: Shaboozy. Spot On said, a genuine name, Shaboozy. What about a little Shaboozi?
Speaker 4: What a mom will do it? I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Why don't you come out and say, oh, I know she boozy he's the best.
Speaker 1: Can I give a quick shout out as well. There's no baby keats coming through Hot Tip. And also we've spoken about it before. The Ain family. I think Caine and Zane survive, but see you later. Du Wayne and Blaine phones are busy. What's going off? Their own faces there for a second, that's what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Is that about you as well? Take one one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to where we go on Larks North. Let's go to Taylor. Hey Taylor, what's going on?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Good morning? I just said Ariana Grande songs in a row.
Speaker 6: So I thought i'd try and call and.
Speaker 1: See if I get the double place.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, interesting, I thought you were calling because Hazy went to the Monster Trucks on the weekend.
Speaker 4: I thought you wanted to chat about that.
Speaker 6: I would have been pretty quiet thing.
Speaker 1: I was second on my.
Speaker 3: List, Yeah, very high on the to do list, the old Monster trucks. Taylor, for being switched on and being so lovely and for being quick on the phones, You've won a thousand dollars, a.
Speaker 1: Bus no good on your tail, well done, thank you for listening, and a thousand bucks. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 7: I've got a little baby at the moment and had to take some time off work on paid for pasterom while he was sick.
Speaker 6: So yeah, a thousand bucks means a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh so true.
Speaker 3: It's such a tricky space when you can't work and you've got a newborn.
Speaker 4: Isn't it. I'm so happy for you, well.
Speaker 2: Done, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're so welcome.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Isn't it very easy? Pays to listen, really pays to listen, same artist, two different songs, back to back, thousand bucks.
Speaker 4: Just like Taylor and the key is there. There can be some stuff in between. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't you worry about I could go to the traffic, could go to the news, could go anywhere. Yeah, and it could happen still across the day today with DC. So make sure you keep it locked to Nova nine one nine coming up next birthday paid a thousand bucks again up for grabs just for having a birthday.
Speaker 2: Sdy looseless.
Speaker 1: Listening can be tricky. It can be really tricky.
Speaker 3: Cant oh, I cop a lot of grief around here because currently I don't listen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're just talking to you, like straight to your face and you're like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and you either forget or you weren't listening at all. Okay, so we thought, why don't we just try and incorporate some new activities to help you absorb the information.
Speaker 4: So this whole process is designed to help me?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: It's all about us trying to help you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you more than you could ever imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that I believe you. That's what we're gonna do, is we're gonna put some noise canceling headphones on you. Okay, I'm going to say a couple of sentences, and you've got to try and work out what I'm saying by purely reading my lips. Okay, okay, all right. I started this last week. It was very interesting.
Speaker 4: I feel very bizarre honing in on your lips.
Speaker 1: But let's give it a go. Okay, Okay, you're ready, so you get to put your headphones on. Okay, so right now, Jody can't hear anything, absolutely dull. All right, read my lips? Shows ready? Do you want eggs for breakfast?
Speaker 4: I don't want to say what I just heard.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should say it again? Do you want eggs for breakfast?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I had you want head for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Oh my, very good. Okay, so this is this, all right? Headphones off, headphoneses off, your sick I'll say it again now you can genuinely hear it. Do you want eggs for breakfast? What's going on in your brain? I think you just I think you're just seeing by my lips what you want to see. Oh my gosh. And now you're as right as a beatriot. And so you should feet too. By the way, your beautiful husband Gregg's listening the day after his birthday.
Speaker 4: That's funny because that's exactly.
Speaker 1: What he said. All right, headphones back on. Let's go again. Headphones back on. Okay, here we go. Jody can't hear a thing. She's looking at my lips. I saw a cat in a tutu.
Speaker 4: Say that again.
Speaker 1: I saw a cat in a tutu.
Speaker 4: You saw a cat somewhere?
Speaker 1: I saw a cat in a tutu.
Speaker 4: I saw a cat in the porterloo.
Speaker 1: What's it? But take your headphones off? That was very, very good, I said, I saw a cat in a tutu. I can't remember the last time I saw a cat in the portolo.
Speaker 4: Most Portloo smell like cat scout's urine.
Speaker 1: All right, last one, put your phones back on, okay, canceling out all noise? Read my lips ready. I lost my rubber duck.
Speaker 4: Oh no idea, Sagan.
Speaker 1: I lost my rubber duck.
Speaker 3: I touched my gluteus maximus.
Speaker 1: I lost my rubber duck.
Speaker 3: Hang on, you lost something you Did you lose your rubber gloves?
Speaker 1: I lost my rubber duck?
Speaker 4: Did you lose your rubber duck?
Speaker 1: Very good?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 1: Very nice?
Speaker 4: Can I take these uf yes?
Speaker 1: Take them up? Good stuff? That was very good. All right, let's do this one again. Do you want eggs for breakfast?
Speaker 3: Ease?
Speaker 1: Where you're waking up to adelaide? What's news today? Snooziness?
Speaker 3: All the overnight news that you need to know right here, right now, Abby in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Cocaine sharks go.
Speaker 5: We've got to continue this chat, guys, because basically, yesterday I revealed that scientists have gone and found sharks off of the coast of Brazil with cocaine in their liver and muscles.
Speaker 1: Classic Brazilian shark, by.
Speaker 4: The way, now a little bit, I just want to party all the time. Further to this story.
Speaker 5: Basically, now there's this interactive map has come out and it shows the places where cocaine is being recorded in riverway in rivers and waterways and things like that. Australia is on the list. There's fifty five sites that they've looked at. But it is wild. It is absolutely wild. So Switzerland actually has the high level of cocaine in their sewerage, which means that people are using it more. Australia we came down the list. I think we were like, I don't know for real, further down the list, like one hundred and something. But yeah, if you weren't afraid of sharks before, they're now on cocaine. So I would be scared of very.
Speaker 1: Rare shark literally off its face coming at you and what's he been doing and you just know that he's been on the gear and that is really really dangerous.
Speaker 5: I feel like as well, they used to be lovey dovey back in the day when you know, our parents took illicit things, whereas now they get angry.
Speaker 4: So it's not like you'd be out there and they'd be like, hey, bro, I won't eat you.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, oh no, they're aggressive now. Yeah, they'll eat your torsie. Yeah, they'll bite you in half. What I do love as well jokes is you know I love a punny headline. And if you can really really be super puney slash funny in the headline, best of luck to How about this from the sun. Then we just played this little fellow here cocaine sharks found off Brazil. We're going to need a bigger note, you need a bigger emulsion. No, not no, Wow, that is just fantastic question for you.
Speaker 3: Are they at least going into like shark toilets to do it or.
Speaker 1: That's a very very good question. These are the questions that's why you're so good at your job as a journalist.
Speaker 3: A tougher question would be super careful to because their noses are very close to their mouths.
Speaker 4: Tricky.
Speaker 1: I can be very very tricky. That awkward moment when you see a shark cruise now and you're like, wow, he's had a lot of confidence. Mate, what's that under your nose? And that guy's described.
Speaker 4: Just wiping under his nose.
Speaker 1: You're a mess. Let's aggressively head in a different direction. She's coming, Yes, Katie.
Speaker 5: Her, Katy Perry Great endorsement, Katy Perry, the Voice of an Angel, International Superstar or headline the pregame.
Speaker 4: Entertainment at the twenty twenty four Toyota.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty four Toyota AFL Premiership season, proudly bringing you Katie Perry with such hits as raw, Oh It's great, Willis.
Speaker 4: By the way, he is so good.
Speaker 3: Katy Perry going to headline and I think she'll be amazing. She's performed at the super Bowl. She knows what she's doing. She'll be incredible. I don't think she'll perform her new song. I'm just saying, oh, she can't pass to well it's kind of been panned though.
Speaker 1: But also, yeah, if you're on strict time limits, yeah, do you just go to the absolute ones that you know are goain to connect?
Speaker 5: Or she's releasing an album just before she gets here, so I dare say she'll be playing a few that's the same.
Speaker 3: But also the caveat might have been from the AFL And can you imagine the awkward conversation on the IFL called Katie Perry's people and go we'd love to have Katie. That would be great, just her old stuff, Yeah, how do you.
Speaker 1: Run that conversation by someone who's very, very keen to pedal their new stuff. Interesting space anyway, big act for the AFL. Let's see how it goes. What is your post snooze news? It is eight fifty seven overs. Birthday Payday chances to for a thousand bucks is coming up really soon