Speaker 1: Clan down Boy. Some special guests join us in the studio. Darcy Cameron, Jeremy Howe from the Pies. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Big big weekend ahead lads.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, King's Birthdays we call it now. So it's it's an amazing game, one that we really look forward to all the time.
Speaker 4: You know, the D's get so inspired by Neil downaher. He gets down to the club and talks to the boys before the match. Do you guys do anything in particular like that as part of the Big Freeze game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we're fortunate enough that Beck and Neil come in and do a meeting and hostess for It's a half an hour meeting with.
Speaker 5: Their allegiances.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: It was the d secret weapon forget about.
Speaker 5: He gives us.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he doesn't give us the full ramp up. He's an amazing man, one that you know, I think Jake Melsham touched on that captivates a group, like We're lucky enough the whole club coming in. There would be hundred of us in there, and it's an amazing meeting and you walk out of there with.
Speaker 5: A lot of gratitude perspective.
Speaker 3: Inspiration for what he does, and Beck the way that she runs a meeting that it's an amazing experience for all and we're very fortunate to do what we do but also be part of an amazing game, one that's been built up for a long time.
Speaker 1: It's a cool fixture, quite emotional in the dressing room before you run out.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, it definitely is liked. This Jeremy just said, puts things in a perspective. We've also got to hear some other people's stories along the way. Pat Gabby's brother, who's Kraper Cray's wife's he's come in and told his story the other day and that's very powerful. And yeah, it helps us lost a lot on game day and puts.
Speaker 3: There's a lot more than just football at stake on Monday, although the match is very important as well for you and I standaway Cup it is.
Speaker 1: Indeed, my pies will get up. Just I know you've got the coach and Niel's there. You don't need a pep talk from me, But I just.
Speaker 5: What do you What would you say? I You've got you've got dars and how here go you?
Speaker 2: Okay? I just I know there'll be a lot of emotion in the game right.
Speaker 6: And I just don't go I can't even look at you.
Speaker 1: I just don't want the pies letting the d's get too far ahead because I know where we're the comeback Kings. I just don't want to leave the comeback too late. Bury him in the second quarter so we can relax.
Speaker 3: Is it like I'll get a phone call from one nan every Monday, so compare media and then no, no, no to go through the game though, But twenty three and twenty probably twenty two and twenty three we left the game to late to always charge home. Yeah, I'd like to think this year we've kind of been putting teams away a little bit more comfortable. But that is the Queen the King's Birthday game is always a massive one, but.
Speaker 4: So sweet does your name give you a review of the game? Every Monday?
Speaker 5: She does?
Speaker 6: What's name?
Speaker 8: Marge House is Marge Savvye?
Speaker 2: Should you rip in about it?
Speaker 3: She's brutal enough, but they all get together, so there's a bit of a retirement village set up. They all make sure they all go and what they all wagnets around.
Speaker 5: They all go and watch the game together.
Speaker 3: Lemonade if there's a knitting session that crosses time with the game.
Speaker 5: They scrap knitting and mocking in for it.
Speaker 4: But NaN's can say things to you that other people can't. I think it's like they've got a license to be brutal.
Speaker 3: She's a number one supporter for me, like she's always She's honest but fair.
Speaker 5: But she would be tuning in no doubt.
Speaker 2: So Mark, when we make the Grand Final, we should get in the dress.
Speaker 5: She'd probably do it to be fair.
Speaker 2: The show. I love this.
Speaker 1: Today's International Donut Day and Daniel's Donuts have decided let's get these two stallions to be the face of this. Hey, hey, hey, you wait till Tuesday to tuck into these all right, Monday night.
Speaker 4: Guys doing today with the donuts? Are you selling them? Going to the shop, you.
Speaker 3: Guys be fortunate enough to probably steal the box from us, so hopefully you guys. And there's over fifty five as one that's gonna I'm sure please everyone, please one at some stage. But and then look, yeah, you're probably right, Jason, I'm gonna have to wait till Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got to earn him, boys, So that's the plan.
Speaker 3: And if we win, I'll happily sample a couple if I'll probably just have the one.
Speaker 4: At the Collingwood Magpies put down the most amount of donuts in one city.
Speaker 6: Who would it be?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's part of his weekly routine.
Speaker 4: How many donuts could he slam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, howie, you're a proud Tasmanian. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do about the Tasmanian devils? Are they going to get off the ground or not? I mean, on a serious note, does it? I mean, how emotionally invested are you as a Tasmanian in wanting a Tasmanian team a Tasmanium with him? Is like, it's it's really important. Like I'm not one to ever tune into politics and all.
Speaker 5: That kind of stuff because really it doesn't really get me going. It's politics.
Speaker 3: But when you're invested into something like this to certainly take no, and at the moment there's a fair bit of frustration that's happening. I think it's one of those ones where you feel like it was like when the charatmine dangling for so long and then all of a sudden they're like, yep, it's coming.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you. Everyone gets emotionally invested and attached to it, and you'd be.
Speaker 2: Chatting with everyone back home.
Speaker 1: Surely everyone in tas he wants a stadium.
Speaker 5: They definitely do.
Speaker 3: I think again, politics have a kind of having a bit of an influence at the moment. But everyone wants it. I know this, and pushed back from everyone. It's hard to please every single person. But I look at the amazing effort of what Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 5: Has done for Adelaide.
Speaker 3: You look at Optus over in Perth like there's a bit of push back and bit of disgruntlement at the start, but now they both claim as the best stadium in Australia.
Speaker 6: It's going to cost a billion dollars. What do we do?
Speaker 4: Do we all get down there, all hands on deck, send the blockdown, Get Shelley and Scotty Canada the potholes.
Speaker 1: Next year a stadium. This it looks like a beautiful stadium, big glass rooms.
Speaker 8: Although they need to fix that mascot that's it was always going to be the Devil, but that thing looks like it looks like my mum's whipped out that You know me, what.
Speaker 5: Do you think of that book?
Speaker 2: What the Devil? I don't know.
Speaker 5: He hasn't seen it.
Speaker 7: I'll tune out more than you boys.
Speaker 1: Good luck Monday, Big game, huge on the AFL calendar. I know it's going to be an emotional one. Don't let them get away. Finish him early.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's Melbourne that will come back.
Speaker 2: You don't even he believed it.