Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hay.
Speaker 4: You know we often complain, we malign Tuesdays and we say negative.
Speaker 3: Things like the worst day of the week.
Speaker 4: I'm on fire today. I am usually as you know, I was born this way and thank God for it, positive person and I'm like steroidal positivity today. Okay, it is disgusting.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good. I woke up feeling not great and I forced myself to do a pilates class and it gave me life.
Speaker 4: And it just reminded you of your community and who you are. I want her comment on your T shirt. I love it?
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you? It's uh from Zara.
Speaker 4: I do I need to click on a link or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll find you a link and you can try and purchase it. It's a month old. Do you know what I bought it. I still have it because it was non over red. So I was like, oh, I feel like it's on brand for me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it looks it's got words on it, and you know that that's my kryptonite. Also, you just lifted up your shirt. You're looking really fit.
Speaker 3: I'm not in that section, but thank you. That's very kind.
Speaker 4: I know you are your personal trainer, and you know your six hundred dollars a week is really.
Speaker 3: We love Maddie Hey. After three o'clock, Swany, we haven't done this for ages, We're doing a round of I was today years old.
Speaker 4: I have got the most shocking fact for you about a current musical artist that we play on this very radio station that I just don't think that you will know this fact about.
Speaker 3: Okay, fantastic if you have learned something new today that will blow our mind, get involved. After three o'clock next though, we'll be doing to do list Tuesday on the Christies One Shows.
Speaker 4: The Christies one Shows Tuesday. It's a great day and we're opening up our diaries to do list Tuesday. I've been busy today and I've already ticked off two things on my to do list. Huge one is PEG's liturgy at school. PEG's liturgy correct, Because you're a heathen, you don't even know that word.
Speaker 3: But what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Lapsed? And current Catholics are listening at the moment, going, oh, yeah, we know what ligy?
Speaker 3: Is is it when you get lit in the church?
Speaker 4: No, Jack, what is it? It's another word for mass church service.
Speaker 3: How awful.
Speaker 4: No, it was a very big day for her because she's in grade six, you know, and in grade six at school she goes to you get leadership roles because you're the queen of the school. Do you remember how awesome it was to be in grade six?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: And because it's a gorgeous, like Christian loving, beautiful school. All the grade sixes are really serious about looking after the preps and the younger like, it's just so gorgeous.
Speaker 3: That's kind Yeah, that's really nice.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she had to do a pitch and everything. Do you think that me and my sister, her auntie took that very seriously? Yes, we did, of course. So she had to basically say why what roles that she thinks she's suited to and why.
Speaker 3: And what did she go for?
Speaker 4: I said to her, listen, I understand that you want to be a house captain, but that involves it's my school. See I've been there, Yes, I was actually the house captain. Would you believe?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: And I said, what it involves is getting to school before school and setting up which has hats and stuff, and you've got to go to all the swimming carnivals.
Speaker 3: Oh, she'd hate that, wouldn't she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's like no, no, I would love that. And I went, okay, all right, light to yourself. But you can't guardy your mother anyway. I said, what you want to do is go for the fundraising feast day amazing event.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: And I said, because I can help you with that because I'm currently my hosting core face.
Speaker 3: Correct as her PA. She won't have to do anything, you will do it all.
Speaker 4: And I was, there's a very proud mother today as I saw her adorn her ribbon and receive her badge as the one of the leaders for that specific committee. So she got it to say, I'm on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go pick.
Speaker 4: The one thing about my kids' schools that I'm actually on fire about because it's all about charity and raising money. And she at her first job, Tom, can you believe this her first job in the role International Women's Day. I mean, just look in the kitchen, see who's there? All right? Next on my list is Sarte chicken. I am trying your recipe tonight. And I didn't want to forget to take it out of the back fridge into the kitchen fridge where I would remember and I've done that.
Speaker 3: By the way, that recipe is Tom's not mine. I'm not that advanced in my cooking, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but I know it's radio and I said, you're but I was looking at you at that point. I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow time.
Speaker 3: So I just want to lift the curtain for the last three minutes. I know that man so well. He has given you this look for like three minutes straight of this woman is crazy today. I can see it in his eyes.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm.
Speaker 4: I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really thinks you're on hinge today.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm on him?
Speaker 3: I'm used to it. It's still he still gets quite thrilled by it, I know.
Speaker 4: And it started when I first walked into work.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, sorry, So the Satae chicken will hear about it.
Speaker 4: Done, And also, last but not least, double check that the refund has come in from Ikea for the click and collect that I asked you about two weeks and yes it has well, because I just left it there. I just was like, I cannot, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: That's in my calendar. That's really impressive, Swanny because it hasn't even been four weeks. That's in my calendar for next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you can strike that off right because it is.
Speaker 3: It is back in Okay. I've got a really quick few NUSA restaurant bookings. I've got a wedding in NUSA in a few weeks. We want to make sure we get to book into a couple of our favorite restaurants.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a place called Locavora or something. Look, okay, it's really great. I had a fantastic pumpkinyoki of baked nyoki there. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yum. I will give that a go.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've got the recipe, but I will find the restaurant.
Speaker 3: The next one is dry cleaning. I'm just forever at the dry cleaner. And then the third one is cancel pet tomorrow. Poor Mattie. I've got a bail on him because I'm doing the Today Show at ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: Can you please give me your dry cleaning? I'm so bored?
Speaker 3: Can you dry cleaner? Suit?
Speaker 4: I'm no, I can't asked.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to shock you, Jack, but I think we might be wrong about something.
Speaker 3: I mean, it rarely happens so.
Speaker 4: Strap yourself in. So I got a question thirteen twenty four ten, give us a call if you've got an answer to this question. And I don't want to lead the witness. I'm not going to say where Jack and I stand on this, but I think we're wrong. Someone asks you to a party or something, barbecue, dinner out. Do you assume that the vitation is for you and your girlfriend or boyfriend, your partner or is it just for you?
Speaker 3: Yes? So, for example, if you or I were to have a partner, yes, so your partner's name was Martin, yep. If it said dear Chrissy, we would like to invite you over for a barbecue, and Martin's Name's not there is Martin a part of that?
Speaker 4: That's what we want to know. Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call. And also, it doesn't have to be as formal as a written invitation, but it in all text. All we're talking about is you're on the phone to your friend and they say, so, I just want to I don't know where I'm getting this idea from, but I want to make a crembrole and I want you to eat it once't you come over Friday night? Is that for two people or for one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And the reason that we're talking about this is because you and I love a reddish discussion. We very rarely disagree.
Speaker 3: No, am I the ahole on Reddit is my favorite.
Speaker 4: It is the best. Am I the a hole for making my husband's family leave after they showed up with an extra guest. This is from a woman her husband. She's thirty four. I love how they always give their ages to it. Really it lets me imagine who these people are at.
Speaker 3: Users really know how to paint the picture.
Speaker 4: It's so great. So she hosted a small intimate dinner at our home for his family. Right at the last minute, his auntie, I want to say, his mother. His mother said, oh, by the way, I'm bringing her sister, her sister his auntie, yep, because she's in town and she's got nowhere else to go, which I think is actually fine because his auntie, if he'd known that she was there, he probably would have invited her. So this woman is probably the a whole I'm going to say. But where it took us was when you invite your friend, I you by inference inviting their boyfriend or girlfriend? Or are you only inviting I am friend of.
Speaker 3: The firm belief. You are only inviting the friend the person that you have called and that you have asked over unless I have called you and said, hey, Chrissy, come over Friday night. Chris and I are going to cook you. By the way, bring Martin if I haven't said bring Martin. I don't want to see Martin. I only want to see you.
Speaker 4: I think you're wrong. I think i'm wrong too, because I agree with you, but I think we're wrong. I think couples, real couples, proper couples that we don't really understands, you know. I think this is our problem. This is I think that they operate as one entity, and I think that's our issue. We can't get our head around that.
Speaker 3: I've got a friend, though, Swanie, that often will bring their partner when the partner is so clearly invited. And I have watched people at the dinner or event organizers have to scramble and make up a table setting for this person's partner, and we're all like, Bro, your partner wasn't invited. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, I really think we are right.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think we are thirteen twenty four ten if someone asks you to a party or something over for dinner, barbecue, is that invitation just for you? Or is it for both of you? Is that inferred?
Speaker 3: Also? Are you someone that does this? I would love to hear from someone that actually does it.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: If you're invited out somewhere dinner, barbecue, party of some sort, is that invitation for you? Or is it for you and your partner?
Speaker 3: We both think it's only for the person invited, for one person. Yeah, you think we are wrong, though, I think we are wrong.
Speaker 4: I think we are wrong.
Speaker 2: Lee.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hey, Chrissy Hei Jack.
Speaker 6: How are you today?
Speaker 4: Well, we're solely it's a great Tuesday, which is you know, a sentence.
Speaker 6: It's not amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's knocked off work, so it's even better.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Now, Lee, tell us, are we wrong here about the inference when you're invited?
Speaker 1: You're totally wrong. I mean we're all adults. For me, I've been married very happily for thirty two years. And anybody that knows me that asked me for a barbecue or a party or whatever, of course they're going to think that my husband's going to come unless it's a work dude, but or something like that. Yeah, you know, you just put your big girl pens on and you go, hey, are we bringing partners? Is this you know you need to ask? Yeah, nobody politically correctly, but I would think, yeah, no, guys, you're wrong. Definitely. If you're in a relationship, you've got to expect a partner.
Speaker 4: The asking thing is interesting. Mitchie just came in and sorted out of a technical problem, and I know that he's been in a long term relationship for a long time, and I said to him, what do you think the situation is if I invite you somewhere, is that in firm that your girlfriend's coming? And he's like, yeah, look, I've got this event that I've got to go to and I'm not sure if you know my girlfriend's invited, And to ask is awkward because of course the person that's hosting the event is going to say, oh, yeah, yeah, fine, fine.
Speaker 1: And well there you just put like, yeah, it's communication. You have to ask, like otherwise you look at if you turn up with your partner, and I don't want to look like it.
Speaker 3: No, Lee, we're going to send you a Baker's Delight voucher and what is your stance on this?
Speaker 7: I agree, but I think that potentially it's a say, a generational thing because I'm the same generation. I think, is you Christy a love listening to you?
Speaker 4: I love that you listen to it.
Speaker 7: I think you know, I've been married for twenty more than twenty years, and you know, I fully fully understand if someone sends me a text and it's just my name, it's just mate. Really yeah, if it's because all our friends know, like you know, and people that we hang out with, it's always like, hey.
Speaker 4: Do you guys?
Speaker 7: So it's not a text or a thing of do you want to come? But if it's workmates, you know, then they say, you know, it's an invitation to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like work is different.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What about personal friends?
Speaker 7: Anna and no that I think personal friends they know like and if it's a single, you know, if it's a single a thing that they just want you, then they just say you have.
Speaker 4: You have you ever been caught out though and turned up at something and the people you know, your friends have been like, hey where's Bruce.
Speaker 7: No, I think we've had it the other way around and getting that goes back to a work kind of thing. My husband. I didn't go to a thing that my husband was invited to and he wanted to go by himself, and everyone when I met up with them became bore friends with them. Later they were like, oh, we thought you were going to be there.
Speaker 3: Interesting and Baker's delight voucher for you.
Speaker 4: I do feel a lot better about this because it does seem murky. It seems like there is no right answered. Hi, Diana, Hello, how are you good? What are we wrong here? Do you always bring your partner? I?
Speaker 6: Of course yes.
Speaker 7: If you're in a committed relationship, you're the person who's inviting.
Speaker 2: You should know that that also includes your partner.
Speaker 4: See, that's where we're wrong. That's where we're wrong. I never ever assume it. And most of my friends are, in fact in that situation, a committed relationship, and I've known their partners for twenty years or more.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: But I also believe it doesn't include kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, thank God, no God. That goes without saying Diana, YEA Baker is like that to you. Let's really quickly finish with Bernadette. Bernadette, what do you.
Speaker 5: Think I think as usual. You guys are right, you're not invited get lost, no, like might have been in a long term relation. I've been married for over twenty years, and it's okay for us to do things on our own.
Speaker 6: It's okay to every event.
Speaker 5: But you guys are right. You're always right, don't.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love this Benidette The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Lo Lo Lo lo. Well, well, well.
Speaker 4: We've been enjoying that song for two hundred years. Long, mayte continue. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. Let's talk SAG Awards.
Speaker 2: Chrissies clique fait.
Speaker 4: We spoke about them briefly yesterday, and the visual that goes with them are my very own saggy boobs.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Scotch eggs.
Speaker 4: Scotch egg Well, there used to be Scotch eggs that when they were fuller. Now they're just like wind socks. Yeah, okay, anyway, whatever. Kristen Bell hosted the SAG Awards and listen. I am not a millennial, no, but I like to keep my finger on the pulse for everybody. You know what I mean? And I know the gossip girl is a massive thing for a certain age.
Speaker 3: Growth has peg watched Gossip Girl? No, the original?
Speaker 4: Would she love it?
Speaker 3: Oh, she would be mad for it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: Her face film of all time is Ten Things I Hate About You? Okay, and she's got a massive crush on Heath Ledger, which you know anyway. Christ and Bell hosted it, and there was a moment that millennials their entire bodies would have been covered in goosebumps.
Speaker 11: Hey everyone, Gossip Girl here. Jeff Goldblum has a wicked appetite, and a peek behind the curtain reveals he likes his green eggs with ham and look who it is not so lonely boy Timothy shallow May sitting next to a hot steak medium rare.
Speaker 3: What are you believing?
Speaker 4: None of this is gossip.
Speaker 3: It's just all about food.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry.
Speaker 3: So Layton Mista used to play Blair Waldorf Queen who was the Queen Bee on the show.
Speaker 4: Right the rest of the thing that talks about conclave and whatever. It was just a little entrein in to enter that category. But I learned something very intr stink about this. So nobody wants this, which was went to air last year. I think on Netflix. Okay, a series that you and I quite enjoyed. You loved it, and nobody wants this. You told me to watch it.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants this, Tom, I've forgotten it.
Speaker 4: It's Adrian Brody.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I forgot that. That's what it was called. Okay, mate, it was a big weekend. Nobody wants this, Ye.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants. Well, I've got news for you. It's been commissioned for a second season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you that last year. Yes, so did we've known that for ages?
Speaker 4: We've been dropped on the head anyway. That stars Kristen Bell, who love and the Connection with Leighton MEESTERA is Adam Brody, not Adrian Brody. Adam Brody is her husband. Did you know that? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 4: So we learned something all the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, what a great little sizzle for I was today years old. That's coming up after three.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna blow your mind this fact.
Speaker 3: I hope it's better than the last three minutes of radio we've just produced.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous because my boss is watching. Sadly, I don't want to get fired. Anyway, Let's talk about Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Oh, please.
Speaker 4: She is delaying her wedding with Jonathan Devino, saying we're just too busy. Now they've been dating since twenty eighteen, it's a long time. Do you believe the line we're too busy? She says she's a workaholic, she can't stop working.
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe that line.
Speaker 4: She is about to film a biopic about Kim Novak and Sammy Davis Junior, which is I mean, you know nobody asked for it. Anyway, I don't believe it either. My spidery senses are saying, we're just too busy. Is not a real excuse to put off a wedding that has been planned for May. It has been planned.
Speaker 3: I think as if you were genuinely too busy, you wouldn't care about releasing a statement or worrying about what the masses think. You just press pause and move on with your life and get married. When you get married, nobody knows when your wedding is exactly. I think you're in love with Glenn Powell and you want to marry him.
Speaker 4: Glenn Powell her coastar in anyone but you. They were all over each other in that publicity tour.
Speaker 3: Well, they were trying to trick media into thinking they were actually together.
Speaker 4: That came out afterwards after everybody was like, my god, the chemistry is electric, and then they go, hah, yeah we were putting it on.
Speaker 3: No you weren't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. Jury's out.
Speaker 3: You're at the hotel room in Sydney getting it on.
Speaker 4: You're listening to me and Jack.
Speaker 3: Hello, Jack, Good afternoon, Swaney. How are you on this Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Good? Surprisingly good for Tuesday. I'm very happy that the Fire Festival spelled f Yri is set to return. You may remember a documentary from you just told me it was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: I'm suok. I thought it was like twenty nineteen that we all watched this and that this all unfolded. It's nearly eight years ago.
Speaker 4: Surely not. Yeah, I just saw your face freeze. Then with that instant bit of maths.
Speaker 3: We know that that is not my strong I can't believe that was eight years.
Speaker 4: Twenty five, one of the seventeen. That is unbelievable. I still love the image of the lunch that came to you when you bought like a VIP package to this festival. Two Kraft singles two pieces of whole meal bread. You know how I feel about wholemeal bread, aw four with no butter, and two slices of soggy tomato and a bit of redicio and mixed leaf sal That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the lunch, the tomato and the salad. I'm here. It's the bread that really gets me. I'll take the plaky cheese as well. But that bread is awful.
Speaker 4: But you know that they paid hundreds of dollars for this, you know experience. I know, God, it's such a great documentary. Look it up and have a look.
Speaker 3: My favorite scene moment is still Andy King, who was careful asked to do something to enjoy it. Our boss is there, she can find me here and.
Speaker 10: Now, said Andy, if you will go down and Cunningham who's the head of customs, and get him to clear all of the containers with water, you will save this festival.
Speaker 3: I mean, fair question. Whoa thirteen twenty four to ten. Next we are playing around of Chrissy's queasy. If you'd like a bum bag for this Tuesday, you go.
Speaker 4: To put some plastic cheese in it?
Speaker 3: Yum? Why not jump on the lines The.
Speaker 2: Chrissy swan show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Don't you make kenrickma was in that song? Swanny? What do you think about his feature on that?
Speaker 4: Let's give away a bum back.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Kendrick lamar Well.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear him?
Speaker 3: Could you.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's quizzy? Hello?
Speaker 3: Jess? Hello?
Speaker 4: What are you wearing?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: What am I wearing?
Speaker 1: Pajamas?
Speaker 3: It's three fifteen, Jess, working from home? I'll get a grip, mate, Jess.
Speaker 4: I want you to know that the judgmental tone is Jackson jack Saline. I am all four pajamas three thirteen and fifty six seconds.
Speaker 6: Thanks Christy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you do that every day?
Speaker 10: Jess?
Speaker 3: Do you ever put jeans in a te on or? Too much for you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Jeans aren't for the home, Jess.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you Jack has tasked me this year with serving a look once a week, and can I tell you the pressure is killing me? So I am frankly envious.
Speaker 3: You're doing very well, though, Swany.
Speaker 4: But have you noticed, in classic Swany form, I've been serving at every single day because I can't trust myself.
Speaker 3: Not too Yeah, okay, hey, I'd like to just shout out someone in the over office. Who's been serving looks this year? And it's Jack Shaw.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought you could say it's Jack Charles. I'm like, that's you.
Speaker 3: That's every day.
Speaker 4: I agree, Jack Shaw? What is a very cool T shirt on that today?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, how are you doing?
Speaker 7: Eric?
Speaker 4: That is a very mature name and you sound like quite a young man. What's going on there?
Speaker 5: I'm not at hard, but this body feels fifty years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling fifty two.
Speaker 3: Oh it?
Speaker 5: Make sure to you look good?
Speaker 4: Good on you, Eric? I mean I just love a man that pumps supmatized, don't you. Let's give away a button back question of names? Are your buzzers? Blah blah blah? Best of five? First person to three gets another back. Question number one, What was the name of leyton Mester's character in Gossip Girl? Yes, yes, Jess Blair. It is Blair Blair Walfred Waldorf. Oh it says Alford.
Speaker 3: Here it's misspelled.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to trick me on purpose? Tom?
Speaker 3: That was Jack? Did it? Jack did it?
Speaker 4: You're trying to trick me and make me look like an old idiot? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Should have gone to SPECSAV. Question number two one Jess.
Speaker 4: Starting with by the way, Blair is a bitcher's name, and.
Speaker 3: Well Blair was a bitch on the show.
Speaker 4: There you go. Question number two, starting with b can you name the branch of science that deals with living organisms and the Yes, Eric, Biology, correct you a bit of a nerd, Eric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a NERDG I have a nerd.
Speaker 4: Question number three, Comedian Chelsea Hander is celebrating her fiftieth birthday today. Can you remember the name of her late night show on?
Speaker 10: Eric?
Speaker 1: Yes, Eric Chelsea lately?
Speaker 4: Do you like Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's fantastic.
Speaker 4: She's so funny.
Speaker 3: I really love her. One of their most recent Netflix specials, though, was a little bit woke from.
Speaker 4: Me, and I've got to say she's gotten meaners as her career has gone on.
Speaker 3: Question number four, two points to Eric. One to Jess, Eric, I have a good feeling for you here, mate, Which.
Speaker 4: Blonde Euforia star has postponed her wedding to Jonathan Yes, Jess, Wow, it is two piece.
Speaker 3: Question number five for the win for either of you.
Speaker 4: Sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch known as the fat Yes.
Speaker 2: Eric, correct, My sorry, Jack, Jack's.
Speaker 4: Spidery senses were correct. Eric, you have won the bum bag? Would you like me to put some plastic cheese in it? I'll put anything you like.
Speaker 12: Put some kisses in there.
Speaker 3: Too, some kisses you reckon?
Speaker 4: Eric, Come on, I'm blushing. Nobody ever speaks to me in this way.
Speaker 3: And Eric, Jess, we're going to send you some real clothes, some proper jeans and stuff to wear. We're absolutely not the.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 4: We're going to play around of I was today years old. I'm so excited to share this piece of information with you.
Speaker 3: Shoot you.
Speaker 4: I loving Instagram. I love it. I won't hear a bad word about it. I get every piece of information I've ever wanted or needed and more from there.
Speaker 3: So most people now are like that with TikTok. I feel like I feel like I'm almost like that with TikTok. Now do you.
Speaker 4: Get advice and everything from there? Okay, maybe I need to get onto that. Although Instagram feeds all my needs, TikTok you would never get off though, Oh okay, it's far more addictive, like one of those mice that just keeps Yeah okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stick to in stuff.
Speaker 4: I learnt today that Benson Boone was a contestant on American Idol. Wow, I know that, Tom.
Speaker 3: I actually did know that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Sarah, did you know that? Oh? God, everyone knew it?
Speaker 3: Wait you didn't. I didn't know this, But maybe everyone's everyone listening is going to think we're both idiots.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten give us a call. Did you find something out this week that has blown your mind? That's made you go, oh my god, I was today years old. Have a listen to this audio. It was when Katie Perry was a judge on the show and she had a premonition that he was going to win.
Speaker 2: They're gonna swim over Bens and Booms.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm gonna tell you something that you may not believe, but if you believe.
Speaker 2: It, it might happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm like, literally, I like see American Idol that I see you, but I see you winning American Idol if you wont Did he win it?
Speaker 3: No, he withdrew even though he made it into the top twenty four.
Speaker 4: Why did he withdraw?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure? But do we want to hear a little bit of his audition? Yes?
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 9: From in the CROWDO, I stand alone, but on single, every single has been watching.
Speaker 3: Me at eighteen. That is a strong vo.
Speaker 4: And the story is great. He was just mucking around on TikTok and his friends said you should try out for this. I reckon he withdraw Withdrew because somebody signed him. Yes, that's two recent.
Speaker 3: It was apparently to focus on his career instead, which makes me think it was his actual music career.
Speaker 4: You know what happens every time I hear this, I've got to go into a Backwood summersault.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know how he learned all of those trees.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know did he bring them out on American Idol? Because that would be unstoppable.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Burteen twenty four ten. What did you learn this week that blew your mind?
Speaker 3: I learned something about Belle Gibson, Yes, and that I know her crisis PR manager from ten years really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, will tell me more. The Crissy Swan Show last week on Wrickly Tivindole really was in it and as a mute, And now every time I hear that song, I can hear her. You're listening to the Crizzy Swan Show. Speaking of Rickly Timndol are moments away, but we're playing Round of I was today years old because I only just found out that Benson Moon, who we know and love, great song, it was a contestant on American Idol in twenty twenty one. And you didn't know either, Jack.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, but our boss and our producer Tom both knew. And then I just received a text from my Auntie saying, old news. Guys. You know how we think we're having a really great Tuesday and we're up and about. Yeah, I think it's probably one of the worst radio shows we've done, really wrong. Yeah, it's wrong the time.
Speaker 4: Hey Jeel, Julie, Hi, Julie, good what did what did you just find out this week?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I found out that straight on into a magpize face. You can google this because you'll say it straight away. There's actually a seagull face in a magpie face?
Speaker 3: What hang on?
Speaker 4: What sort of devil is this? Julie, It's not, it's not.
Speaker 8: I couldn't leave it. I could have straight away when I heard it.
Speaker 4: What term would I google? I've popped in magfire face, seagull face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I put seagull in a.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there it is. Why do they have another bird's face on their face?
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Look, it's just look, there's a seagull in the in the magpie's face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I get it. Oh that's a trip, Julie. That's cool. Joy, it is so good. Hey, we're going to send you a two hundred dollars voucher for Archie's footwear so you can get some cool kicks while you go looking in magpie's faces.
Speaker 4: That is unbelievable. Hello, Hannah, Hello, talk to me about what you just learnt this week.
Speaker 12: I was today years old when I found out that Lewis Capaldi, under the name Anita Jobs, wrote my favorite Team.
Speaker 3: Lewis song what.
Speaker 12: So he uses the like the stage name Anita Jobby Sorry, which means I need to do a pool in Irish slang.
Speaker 4: Okay, so, Anita Jobby?
Speaker 3: What was the song?
Speaker 12: Dean Lewis and Kai Go's I never really loved me at all.
Speaker 3: We've got that.
Speaker 4: We play it all the time.
Speaker 12: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: The great man scut is just getting it for us.
Speaker 4: Now, where is Lewis Capaldi? Because he is way too talented to be so quiet?
Speaker 12: I know, and He revealed it on Graham Norton a couple of years ago, and I only just saw the clisses him saying it and couldn't believe that I've listened to that song a thousand times. I had no idea.
Speaker 4: And now you hear it.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, yes, Kaig did it, so you know what's about to PLoP off.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: I was on there. I was today years old that when I realized that Dean Lewis sounds as if like he's a pigeon. What do you mean like if you if you put a visual, if you don't know what Dean Lewis looks like, can you imagine his voice? It could be coming out of a pigeon. You know what I mean? Say that song again and I'll point out the pigeony bit list listen.
Speaker 3: That he's a pigeon like not at all.
Speaker 4: I cannot see what you were saying at or let's move on to Tiffany Hi.
Speaker 12: I was today years.
Speaker 4: Old when I learned that ant can survive a fall from space.
Speaker 3: I googled it just a double check.
Speaker 1: Because I was having an argument with my fiance.
Speaker 4: So if an ant fell from a like an enormously high height, it would still survive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even if it was in out of space and it fell from out of space, it would survive.
Speaker 2: But I was completely mind blown.
Speaker 3: That's stupid, Tiffany, because an Auntie's never going to be in space or out of space.
Speaker 2: But you never know, like it could be.
Speaker 4: It was one of those moments where he flicked the spider off him and it fell and I was like, oh, that poor spider.
Speaker 5: He's like, it'll be fine, It'll survive, and I was like, I mean.
Speaker 12: Ant's can survive before from space?
Speaker 3: Is everyone on a different planet to me? Today? I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 4: Isn't it wonderful? I the Chrissy Swan, So let's talk Megan Markle et cetera.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's cliche face.
Speaker 4: I would love to hear from a fan of the Royals and they still really.
Speaker 3: Exist thirteen twenty four to ten. If you froth the Royals to this very day, like.
Speaker 4: Joe crazy, He's coming up in minutes. He's got a good friend, Thomas Jaspers, who has in every employment contract that he ever signs that when the Queen dies, as she has, then he must automatically get a week off because he has to go to London. That was in all his contracts.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a huge fan commitment to hear from you about Meghan Markle, because the latest is that she has posted a video to her Instagram account, which was sort of she went took a break from social media, but she's relaunched it this year and this video has already been taken down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just tried to watch it but we could not find it.
Speaker 4: She's wearing one of the iconic oversized wind cheeters that Princess Die was seen quite a lot in those photographs with her beautiful toned legs out and a really shorty short pair of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Comment on those legs, Die, I didn't realize what kind of legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, amazing legs. And you've seen the photo. She just looks amazing, right, and she's in this big oversized pullover. Well, Meghan posted a video which, as I said, has now gone, but she's wearing the same one. She doesn't reference it. I think that's wise. You must never.
Speaker 3: I just think, knowing what she knows as well and how much people love to pick her apart, why would you even play with fire? You raised a really great point before that she did go to Northwestern.
Speaker 4: She did go to Northwestern University. So the pullover, as my dad calls it, the wind cheater has Northwestern on it, which she is actually an alumni of.
Speaker 3: Even still though, I just think she should know not to wear that. Don't try and rile everyone up. And this is a thing, Swanny. They complain about being hated on, but you're doing things to fire people up.
Speaker 4: Lee yourself out of everybody in the world who's ever been big or dear to people, you can't compare yourself to Princess Diane.
Speaker 3: We've not had one call of anyone wanting to defend Michael Liver not.
Speaker 4: I just want to know if it's as offensive as we think it is or because also she will say to an apology or come out and she'll say, oh, I didn't realize. You know, I was just an American girl in the nineties and two thousands. I didn't even know what the royal family was. But the bottom line is, if you went to that university, you know who's wearing that. It's like, you know, what if Princess d was wearing a Nova jumper, that means something to me, so I would know, do you know what I mean. It just I can see where this is going.
Speaker 3: There's another bit of news about Markol around today that she's reportedly been dropped by her Hollywood agent as staff found her difficult to work with at WME, which makes you really wonder about this act she's putting on in all these Instagram videos because she seems happy and bubbly and easy going.
Speaker 4: Well see, that's the problem. It does seem like an act. How do you not be that way?
Speaker 3: Linda? We've got one caller. What are your thoughts, Linda, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Is this disrespectful for Mega to just, oh, look, I'm wearing exactly what Princess die wore.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so. I think everyone in the world with plovers, so why should she be any different just because they're a mother and what Law used to wear?
Speaker 4: One of the know, the exact same one, the same color, the same one.
Speaker 6: I just think I don't think she would have deliberately done it. I just think I'm over people baking these two young, lovely people. I think the Royals they're a strange light and I just think they're doing what they want to do and they don't really care if they're judged or not.
Speaker 4: See. I think they do care. I do. I think they do care.
Speaker 3: I think they do as well. But Linda, I loved the important of Baker's Delight voucher for you. Let's move on to Alec Baldwin. That's more fun.
Speaker 4: So Alec Baldwin. Hey, by the way, we were talking about his Netflix series. Oh no, I said Netflix. It's not Netflix, it's tail C. It is dropping here on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh we're about Yes, I know.
Speaker 4: Somebody slid into my DMS and said I'm gonna say binge.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. I did just think it would be because of the Foxtel connection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so that's coming Thursday. It is a fly on the Wall series which shows you what it's like to live in Alec and Hilaria Baldwin's house with seven children and a crank if father with OCD.
Speaker 3: And, as Bethany Frankel says, they mentioned it all Swanne, they talk about the rust situation. Yes, they talk about her accent drama, which we covered last week. It's going to be good.
Speaker 4: I feel I can't wait for it. He must be under a lot of pressure though he has been accosted, and I do not use that word lightly by a comedian as he was getting into a cart. Looks like he's going to the airport. He's got suitcases, and this comedian is dressed as Donald Trump. Now, Alec Baldwin did quite an iconic impersonation of Donald Trump back in the day, and this impersonator was so disrespectful. I don't even know how much we can play.
Speaker 3: We haven't included the comment he made about rust because that was a little bit too dark, but you can hear in this grab.
Speaker 4: Imagine how annoyed you would be. You're tired, you've got seven kids, you've got a fake Spanish wife, and this guy is in your face as you're trying to load suitcases into a car.
Speaker 3: Alex, it's your favorite president.
Speaker 4: Look, I will offer you a total pardon if you kiss the ring.
Speaker 3: Kiss the ring, Alex, kiss the big beautiful ring. Come on, Alex, My kids live in this building, right but I want you to nur so. We love the children. We're doing great deals for the children's real cam Okay, I snap you, Okay, all right, Alec Balden class act. Believe me.
Speaker 4: I am going to keep that in my back pocket for the next time. Somebody who Retains Me. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows, this head to novel podcast dot com. Are you