Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurren glints here as well. We do want to thanks to Shelve Ready Express. We are live from Live on Treadmills this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't think you can win because Jace, we've only walked about three kilometers this morning so far, and our next guest would do that as.
Speaker 2: A warm up exactly.
Speaker 4: And he's so dedicated to his craft, that craft being footy, so much so that he's decided to drive a little bit of sponsorship via a tattoo. Darcy Foggy star of the Adelaide Crows, he's got a tattoo on his What is that? He's right to the by set the under the undercarriage of the bicet and it is Jace, a gigantic can of Cooper's draft. Now we're talking, Darcy joins us now from Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning, God, thank having me.
Speaker 2: We're actually hitting your way towards the end of the week.
Speaker 1: We're going to be live from gather round Olade.
Speaker 5: Were very good things.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jack Higgins hasn't been so complimentary, but we'll get there shortly.
Speaker 3: He said, he said he doesn't like Adelaide. What do you have to say about that, Darcy.
Speaker 5: I wasn't too impressed. He obviously hasn't explored too much of the joint. But fine to be able to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 2: We loved it. We came over last year. It was heaving. The vibe is incredible.
Speaker 1: What was that Street executive producer who is a little dodgy Brody drove us down.
Speaker 4: He said Adelaide supporter Heinley Street.
Speaker 3: Fun, isn't it, Darcy?
Speaker 5: I don't venture down there so much anymore, but you probably can. It's a little bit reality for me.
Speaker 4: So Darcy, why why have you got a tattoo of a Cooper's I mean, it's a great beer Cooper's draft on your the undercarriage of your bicep.
Speaker 5: It's massy, it is, it is big, it is. No, I don't know. I just I've always loved Coopers And yeah, there was a chance to get involved in the campaign. They're doing the gathering, so I thought, why not?
Speaker 2: Come on, how much are we talking?
Speaker 5: So the love of the love of the beer slabs for a couple of palette leaf Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely the fans.
Speaker 4: Aren't the fans going to be celebrating when you kick goals? Because they could be getting some free froths.
Speaker 5: Oh so I think at the yeah, at the on Thursday. So every goal for each half, well, every first goal for each half. If Adelaide scores, Cooper's pause, so that's yeah, drinks on Cooper's the whole team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you've got a goal celebration map, Dad, I'm told.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm trying to think of some. So if you've got any beer, Oh no.
Speaker 3: Surely just flects that byetfle the I'm.
Speaker 5: Not trying to tip it up. And it's not a real well, it's still there at the moment.
Speaker 2: Not real.
Speaker 4: It's like a three quarter real tatoo. It's like one of those you know, I think henna tattoo is how they are for a long time, not forever. Oh, but it's still very very bogan.
Speaker 2: Would you get an ova one for five k it is?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: Maybe Now talk to us we are coming together around. Is there anything we must do while we're in Adelaide. We're bringing a whole bunch of our listeners with us. Is there one place we must visit? One thing we must do besides going to the foot of course and watch the crows.
Speaker 5: You can go down south. There's about four or five wineries down there or up in the barsa, they're all They're all beautiful out there. Hey, if you're into your wine and you're good food, that's where I would be gone.
Speaker 1: With all the games happening in your hometown, do you get a chance to actually get to go to any other ones?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can. I'm not. I'm ducking off out of the city whilst everyone comes here. So idea, I'll be around for a little bit, but once sort of daddy rolls around, I'm going to duck out into the hills and sort of enjoy a little bit more acquired a weekend.
Speaker 3: We'll be looking for you.
Speaker 1: You're doing that thing where when there's an event on, people sell car spots in their front.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, my garage trees.
Speaker 4: Have you got any advice for Lauren because she hasn't been dealing too well with daylight savings a switch over, And I know the time difference between Melbourne and Aelie is quite extreme, a big half an hour.
Speaker 5: It might rock you a little bit at the start, but I reckon you'll get here.
Speaker 2: Why do that?
Speaker 4: Now, you're a South Australia, Why on earth do you why do you do it?
Speaker 2: What the half hour?
Speaker 3: Well, that's how the world clockworks, Clinton, half an hour?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you go for an hour?
Speaker 3: It's not far enough away. I don't know, Darcy, you could be smarter than me. Do you know how the world clockworks?
Speaker 5: It just takes the sun half an hour to get you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Hey, we are so excited about coming down on Friday May.
Speaker 2: Nice to work with Coper's and cheers to jumping on this morning.
Speaker 5: He thank you for having me Thursday night.
Speaker 3: We going Thursday night to see the Cats?
Speaker 2: Were my money is on?
Speaker 4: Are we?
Speaker 2: Adelaide?
Speaker 4: I can't keep up with that gather around schedule.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren on Socials