Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome back to Bounce Forward with me, Tip Paul. I'd like to acknowledge the traditional custodians with the land in which I'm recording this podcast. The wereundru people of the cooler Nation. I pay my respects for elders past and present.
Speaker 2: Now have a little announcement.
Speaker 1: We're going to be taking a break, and in this EPP I'm going to reflect on Bounce Forward and all the wonderful.
Speaker 2: Episodes that we've had up until this day.
Speaker 1: So the show will be taking a break for the first half of next year. Well this year, we're in twenty twenty five already, I can't believe it. We'll be looking to releasing new content the second half of twenty twenty five, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm working really hard on that. Now.
Speaker 1: I have some exciting things launching with my TXO app and ED and I are working on a very secret project which you will see very soon. I'm very excited about this, so I will be around and you will be able to see.
Speaker 2: What I'm up to and what I'm doing. But I wanted to talk.
Speaker 1: About why I started the Bounce Forward podcast in the first place, and why it is so important to me. I really wanted to break down the over complicated world of health and fitness for you and put it into easy, digestible, bite sized pieces that really helped to improve your life. And I wanted to debunk stupid myths and bust TikTok trends and talk to you about gimmicks, and I didn't want you to waste your money on stuff. And I really wanted to be honest and authentic with you and just speak, you know, girl to girl about what is real in the health and wellness industry. I really hope that you felt empowered and competent on your health and fitness journey because.
Speaker 2: Of this podcast.
Speaker 1: And looking back, you know, if you asked me what is my favorite topic or episode, I'd have to say it was speaking to Kate Langbrook because she really helped me to step into my own power and she encourages people to do that every single day, which is just so amazing. She's a confident mom, a mom that I look up to with all of her kids, and I just think, to myself, how does she do it?
Speaker 2: How does she juggle?
Speaker 1: She seems to do it so well, And I just really loved recording that episode and I also really love speaking to all of the experts I've had on Bounce Forward, such as doctor Stacy Simms, who specializes in women's health and fitness and is doing a great job in spreading the world that you know, women are not small men and shouldn't train like small men, and the importance of lifting heavy shit in your forties, and that you know we aren't men, don't train like a man, look at women's studies and you know, train like a woman. And it was just such an important message. So I've really a big thank you to all the guests that I've had on Bounce Forward, and a big thank you to all of the experts as well. Now I myself have learned a lot from this podcast, the power of community.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you to all of you who's submitted amazing topics and questions and queries and were so honest with your stories and your thoughts, whether it was emotional eating or you know, lack of motivation. These are private thoughts that you have or you know that you've shared with me and shared with all of us that we could really dig deep into to get to somewhere where we could move forward and feel really empowered so thank you.
Speaker 2: And I started this podcast super anxious. I did.
Speaker 1: I am not a podcaster, I'm a personal trainer, and so I was nervous. And throughout the journey, I've learned to really trust myself, to trust my twenty years of experience, and to gain a bit of confidence.
Speaker 2: So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I really was lacking in confidence when I started this podcast, and now I feel like I could tackle any question that you threw in my way.
Speaker 2: So thank you to the listeners. If I have a.
Speaker 1: Message for all of you, I guess it would be to trust the process, that something comes from something, but nothing comes from nothing, and to ditch the all or nothing attitude. You know, two weeks you'll feel it, four weeks you'll start seeing it. So go forth and seek experts and trainers and coaches that you trust. Don't settle for, you know, misinformation from an unqualified Instagram influencer. Okay, be savvy with your health. Protect it. It's the most important thing. And when it gets tough, you've got to choose your hard So it's hard to keep going, it's hard to keep showing up every day, but it's also really hard to stick in your comfort zone with no results, So choose your hard. You've got this, and that's my message to all the listeners out there.
Speaker 2: You've got this.
Speaker 1: You do have this, Okay, you can get those results, and it's really easy. This podcast. You can search through topics. You can find what you need. If you need a moment of motivation, or if you want to know how to plan your meal, or if you want to know about macros, or you know how to weigh yourself appropriately or measure yourself or VO two max or any of the things that we've spoken about on this podcast, then you can search through it. You can find the episode, you can have a listen and hopefully find a little friend.
Speaker 2: I feel little emotional.
Speaker 1: We're just taking a break, but I do feel a little emotional because you have trusted me with your health and fitness, and I do get emotional. I get emotional with anyone who trusts me with their health and fitness. I always sign off my podcast with happy days. It's something my grandfather used to say to me whenever he kissed me goodbye or hung up the phone.
Speaker 2: Happy days.
Speaker 1: And it's so important for us to focus on the glimmers, not the triggers in life. He lived till he was nearly ninety eight years old. Happy days, Grandpa. And it just taught me to always look for the positives in everything. And I hope this little podcast has been a positive corner of the Internet for you. So for the last time this season, I'm going to say happy days and thank you so much for listening.