Speaker 1: Now. I've been promising for a while that Patreon members would have first crack at some exclusive Car Trip Trivia merchandise. So if you can to support the show, click on the link in the show description on the platform that you're listening to right now, or go to patreon dot com forward slash Car Trip Trivia and check out the understated caps that are coming in the next few weeks. Got some shout outs. Angie from Tarawood Native Nursery in New South Wales just celebrated her birthday. Faith from Gonalda just turned twelve. Not sure where Shen's from, but Shen turned forty two yesterday on Sunday. We have Aaron from the Vines in Wa turning seven. Amelia from Ride will be twenty enjoying a big New Zealand trip, Shiloh from Rothwell in Queensland turning nine. Today's birthdays. Johnny from the Gold Coast is forty five, good luck with the bub mate. Oscar from Achooker is ten and from Sydney. Mum Nada is forty two and twins daughters. Twin daughters Charlotte and Penelope are turning eleven. I'm Stephen Craye and today are very special? Who am I? And we've got another Friday funny on the way? Question one? Which ancient civilization built the pyramids? The Egyptians? Question two? Which part of an egg ranges in color from pale yellow to deep orange? The yoke? Question three? The Australian Federal Government's student loan scheme is known by which four letter acronym x h ECS which stands for Higher Education Contribution Scheme? Question four tip Which type of metal are residential hot water pipes made from? Most of them are made from copper? Question five? Where in Cuba did the United States have a detention camp Guantanamo Bay? Question six? Which game of Throne Star was nominated for an Emmy in every one of its eight seasons? Peter Dinklice. Question seven. Australia sits between the Pacific and which other ocean the Indian Ocean? Question eight, beginning with p what type of pasta resembles small chubeubes pennae? Question nine? Which part of the human brain regulates temperature the hypothalamus? Question ten? How many pedals does an automatic car have? Just the two, the accelerator and the break? Question eleven which band had a nineteen eighty five hit with Money for Nothing direstrates. Question twelve. It's a follow up question. Which mega star sang backing vocals on that very song? It was sting? Question thirteen. Which of the following islands is the orangutan not native to Sumatra, Honshue or Borneo. The orangutan is not native to Honshue? Question fourteen. Which vegetables are often nicknamed spuds? Potatoes? Question fifteen? How many states does New South Wales border? Three? Queensland, Victoria and South Australia. Question sixteen. After Jupiter, what is the second largest planet in our solar system? Saturn? Question seventeen what do the letters HP stand for? In HP source? Houses of Parliament? So apparently the bloke who invented it heard that they were serving it in British Parliament and he registered the name. Question eighteen retired Formula one racing car driver Mario who once said, if you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough. Mario Andretti. Question nineteen, what is frozen in the title of the latest Ghostbusters movie, Frozen Empire. We've got a very different who am I coming up? In just a moment? Then, it's the Friday funny Don't Go Anywhere question twenties. Normally who am I? But today it's a what cartoon am I? I began life in nineteen eighty nine as an educational comic book that was I've published and began development as a cartoon after my creator finished work on the Nickelodeon show Rocko's Modern Life in nineteen ninety six. The following year, a seven minute pilot episode was produced. After some negotiating with studio executives, I was greenlit, previewed at the nineteen ninety nine Kids Choice Awards, and premiered on Nickelodeon in July nineteen ninety nine. I have so far inspired three feature films and two spinoff series. There are currently three more movies planned for Paramount Plus and Netflix, and a theatrical film is also in the works. I have won six ANNI Awards for Excellence in Animation, four Emmys, and a record breaking twenty one Kids Choice Awards. My episodes explored the adventures of a group of aquatic friends as they navigate fast food restaurants, jellyfishing, and boat licenses. As of twenty nineteen, I was the fifth longest running American animated series, the highest rating Nickelodeon series ever and earned more than thirteen million dollars in revenue from merchandise alone. My title character lives in an underwater pineapple, has a pet snail, and works at the Krusty Crab. I am, I am SpongeBob square Pants. It's Friday funny time, and little drum Roll joining me in the studio is Rudy.
Speaker 2: I'm good. How are you, Dad?
Speaker 1: Excellente?
Speaker 2: I have some.
Speaker 1: Trivia for you, Dad, trivia for me?
Speaker 2: Who voices SpongeBob in SpongeBob squarepantsdoo.
Speaker 1: Good of thinking time? Make no idea? I do not know Tom Kenny. Okay, okay, that's good. Now let's get to the joke, shall we.
Speaker 2: It's SpongeBob joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 2: Why does gurage snail never share his food? Don't know he's shellfish?
Speaker 1: Well I should have said that, Collie, shouldn't I that you should have actually here? That's all right, Well, thanks for joining us. What are you gonna how are you gonna sign us off today?
Speaker 2: Well? I'm not gonna say stay gold, I'm going to say a famous quote.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Always follow your hearts, unless your heart is bad at directions.
Speaker 1: Ah well, that wraps us up for EXAs for Joeys, we will catch you next week. Bye.
Speaker 2: Everyone,