Speaker 1: Hello the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to the podcast. We've started, but I'm hungry. Oh, Lockey's gone to get me banana orded.
Speaker 1: Where have you got to go today? Do you want me to drop you off in the Raptor.
Speaker 2: No, I've got my car. I'll take the Raptor and you can take me the Raptor another day. But today I've got I've got at eleven o'clock personal training session. And I'm you know what, I'm actually making my health, not fitness, not like anything freaky. I'm making my health a priority. You forgot to order Felix's birthday cake. I know what just happened. I can read your mind. Go and do it right now. We'll talk amongst ourselves.
Speaker 1: Gone, she's very good.
Speaker 3: Call them and say you want the.
Speaker 1: Bigger, large one.
Speaker 3: It's called thank You. Locky. Well, he wants to get a cute little cake.
Speaker 2: And there's a cake from Stocked called the Age Cake, and I love it. It's like a fluffy go and jump on his microphone. It's like a fluffy, a fluffy vanilla cake with phil vanilla frosting and one hundred some.
Speaker 3: Thousands of ele I could really slap a cake. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's got to go to that. Yeah, I'm making my health a priority. I'm not bumping it around anymore, like because things pop up. The lemonade, the lemonade cake, the big one, the big one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Health a priority.
Speaker 3: Health a priority, coming into summer, health wellness.
Speaker 4: I've been red lighting a lot since Syncle. I've been going out of my little red lamps.
Speaker 3: It's good for your ankle.
Speaker 2: Also, hyperbaric oxygen therapy is excellent force of tissue injuries.
Speaker 3: And really, yeah, maybe that's what I need. Coppery is really good.
Speaker 5: What does that you sit in?
Speaker 3: Like this little hyperaric chamber.
Speaker 2: No, it's like some you can lie in and something one I sit in. It's like imagine like a desk chair, the big one.
Speaker 6: You should know what that is?
Speaker 3: Well he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Is that one of the two?
Speaker 3: Sorry, everyone listening to the podcast. Jase's ordering a cake.
Speaker 6: Not like Tason to be late for.
Speaker 1: Yah, thank you very much, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Mag He just wanted to interrupt. We were having a conversation. You just wanted to interrupt. See I'm taking over. Okay, you did that, you did it over to.
Speaker 5: Jason was getting the cake.
Speaker 1: She was freaking.
Speaker 3: I also said six times, get the large of an a cake.
Speaker 1: She was confused. I'm sorry, I think.
Speaker 3: You were confused.
Speaker 2: Chambers sit in like like an armchair and she sit up right. It's got a little desk and you can just sit there and do work for forty five minutes.
Speaker 5: How good it's going to be productive and have.
Speaker 1: You feel people.
Speaker 2: You can do the lie down one, and then there's an advanced one and you're in there for like over an hour. But in that one the pressure gets so high. You're not allowed anything electronics. You can't have an iPhone, you can only read a book, you can't have it for an iPad. I haven't done that one. I think there's rules about that. I think because I've got metal in my body, I'm not allowed to do it. Since I broke my hand, I've got some plates.
Speaker 6: And we're all athletes, so hyper bart.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, though, There's one thing I can't do because of the medal in my hand.
Speaker 4: Do you go off when you go through the airport security. That's good because they would do that and they've got metal knees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but small.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, but I think when they cremate you, you need to take the metal out.
Speaker 3: They Yeah, otherwise you'd be pilot and.
Speaker 1: It'll break the it'll break the oven.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Mine's so small. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the water cremations they do now.
Speaker 5: It's just got really depressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is quite deep sat online. It's like they water blast you.
Speaker 6: What a gurney? Gurney?
Speaker 7: You did your body like the thing at the car wash, the high pressure hose.
Speaker 3: Your body just decomposers. I think he's been clickbait. Watch you down the Jason is a headline kind of guy. I'm working out.
Speaker 5: Might have been a have you did you see.
Speaker 3: The news about Alie Langdon leaving your current events? Clip? Was like what And I'm like, no, that's wrong, and he goes, yeah, yeah, I saw the article.
Speaker 2: The article, and then like two days later, this thing pops up from the Daily Mail's sponsored post about Ali's exciting career news and I'm like, you have literally just read that headline and gone and made a.
Speaker 3: Whole story about it.
Speaker 5: True or false, that's true.
Speaker 1: In this situation, her body is placed into a stainless steel chamber with a solution of water and alkaline substance like sodium hydroxide. The chamber is sealed and heated to about ninety degrees or one hundred and sixty degrees and solution generally circulata will hang on. That's they're adding heat.
Speaker 3: You're telling boiling like a crab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I want to speak.
Speaker 5: What's the advantage of doing that?
Speaker 4: Just a less fire way of doing it. I think people find the burning. What do you care?
Speaker 3: Where are they doing that in the chamber? But where I don't think they're doing that.
Speaker 5: Melbourne's an aquarium kind of.
Speaker 3: Situations, like that's what they do when fished.
Speaker 6: That feels like a South American type of bit rogue. Just boil them up, just boil them.
Speaker 2: All I know is that we're having a lovely chat about health and wellness. Jay's hijacked it again, but now he's cracked it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm just thinking about cremation.
Speaker 5: Did you get to the end of it? Did you find out.
Speaker 3: He only reads the headlu things.
Speaker 4: I also love a bit of Woo Lauri, as you know. So I've been having a lot of apple sided viningar. Yeah, just doing shots of that each morning.
Speaker 3: They're not the comments, they're the multi vitamins we're at the.
Speaker 6: Apple side of.
Speaker 1: GP.
Speaker 6: I was doing my Tai chie in the morning, but I do Tai cheet naked.
Speaker 1: In the boot.
Speaker 3: What time are you doing Thai chee?
Speaker 4: Well, I get up in the morning, so usually it's about four twenty early, and then I'm just doing like the ones where you put the arm back and do the trunk twist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should be doing you know funny this morning I got up. Normally, I just get up and get straight in the shower, and I sat on the edge of the bed and did some wrech.
Speaker 6: Yes, girl, it's not quite good. I feel good for us in the spine.
Speaker 3: You feel loose, Sarah's hiding.
Speaker 1: I love a good stretch. What's your favorite? I like. I like the legs, like the legs stretch.
Speaker 4: Actually doing like a hamstring stretch and you're just getting out of bed and then feeling like.
Speaker 1: Like I remember the while back going to a personal trainer.
Speaker 3: My trainer helps with stretch and the last.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes they stretch you when you do the leg over this.
Speaker 7: One you I'm not having a dig. But when you say a while back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I let him. I just let him. He went once and then went back because I stretched him too far.
Speaker 1: Haley, nice to be to show up for the podcast, not for the show.
Speaker 4: So we have a young super over helping us out at the moment, the lovely Haley. And what happened this morning?
Speaker 6: Haley?
Speaker 3: The alarm just didn't really go off.
Speaker 1: It was like a scene from a movie. It's your final day. Yesterday was Brady Getes Tomorrow's year, Haley, you know last day, I'm going to really offload and work your way. Let's see. Let's yeah, you go, and it's really her chance what I do? Rock up? Like, how isn't it terrible when that alarm goes off? Oh?
Speaker 6: He very properly. You must live not far from the station.
Speaker 3: No, I drove.
Speaker 5: It was before the first song, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I was parking at the first song I had it on, and I was like, oh god, they've started.
Speaker 6: What's a load of you have ever gotten to work?
Speaker 3: Once I got here at eight twenty, I love that?
Speaker 6: Did you feel great?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I Paul was traveling. It was actually a bit of a panic. So Paul was traveling. Yeah, he was on a flight from America at home, so he was uncontactable and I had a broken arm at the time, and so I couldn't drive, so Clint had been picking me up to drive me.
Speaker 3: To work and he got there.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he turned up, but it was just like a perfect storm. So he had turned up the day before, and which he knew because he had come over the day before and he called me saying, I'm at your front door.
Speaker 3: Your doorbells not ringing, and I was like, oh, the doorbell broke that day. So he'd come in the morning and he was ringing the doorbell and I wasn't. It wasn't. He's like, her dogs are backing, and he goes, oh my god, oh was he yesterday? The doorbell's broken?
Speaker 2: What should I do? And he caught out producer at the time. She's like, maybe throw some rocks at the window. He was like, okay, I'm not doing that, just suriously. And my phone was off, so he had done that. He realized that the doorbell didn't work, so the dogs weren't waking me up, and I'd obviously slept in and then in the I had put my phone in to plug it in, and as I'd plugged it in, I'd.
Speaker 3: Pulled it out from the walls. It was literally like a perfect storm, so then they were calling Paul.
Speaker 1: Through the show. It started as a joke in the six hout, Oh this would be.
Speaker 3: Great twenty fourteen. What times Lauren going to arrive to work?
Speaker 1: We made bets on air, but the kuma started to die.
Speaker 2: Down and they were like, her phones off, let's pull back on the jokes here because she could be dead.
Speaker 3: Something's happened to her.
Speaker 2: So they called my brother and he drove to my house because he knew all the codes, and came in and shook me.
Speaker 3: He thought I was dead too.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not hear him open the front door. I did not hear my dog's bark in front. And he shook me Lauren, and I was like, well, I was like, what day is it? What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: He's like, you're supposed to be at work nearly three hours ago, and I was like, I'd taken some really strong painkillers for my hand.
Speaker 3: I just had certainly, and.
Speaker 1: Well we got you. Do you want to do the five K question?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: It fully fucking knocked me out.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was a roller coaster morning because we had fun the six hour and then.
Speaker 3: They were like everyone actually got worried. And then Paul landed and had like forty seven miss calls from everyone being like, where's Lauren? What's wrong with Lauren?
Speaker 1: Doesn't stressed?
Speaker 2: Never smelly Paul. Anyway, I had slept about seventeen hours.
Speaker 6: About you, Jason twenty pers six.
Speaker 1: Maybe I missed the I missed the open.
Speaker 3: I don't think you've ever missed the sixth thirty years?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you almost missed it.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, yeah he did, and today news no, just rocking up. I agree he's been rolling in.
Speaker 2: Yesterday he got here like one minute before the show started with a tray of coffees, and I'm like, oh, I reckon if you think you're going to miss the start of the show, because there was some conversation about putting in an extra song, so he made the start of the show.
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 3: I reckon, if you're going to miss the start of the show, you don't.
Speaker 1: Think about the statements, think about that state.
Speaker 3: Clinton had already got the coffee will.
Speaker 1: Be stuffed up when we have a roster system, clein.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was very grateful for the coffee.
Speaker 1: But one I know, but if you hadn't had one.
Speaker 3: I would have got one across the road.
Speaker 1: Bullshit. You'd be rather would be late.
Speaker 3: The start of the show.
Speaker 2: They were like, we might put a song in, and I'm like, like, hell, we will show without it.
Speaker 1: You would rather I'd be late with the coffee definitely than me on time without the coffee.
Speaker 3: Remember when that one of our producers turned up like an hour late and he walked in with breakfast and coffee and we were like, okay, well you're taking this job seriously.
Speaker 6: That's how rageous scenes Jack. Yeah, I love Jack, shout out to Jack.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm like, gosh, you guys do have it down to a fine art.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: Even the other morning, I panic because.
Speaker 7: My phone said six o'clock and Clint's still sitting on the couch and there and he's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Point out if right late the day, like I'm here till you get me to leave.
Speaker 3: Why were you here?
Speaker 6: People?
Speaker 3: People in the office were texting me, going, Jason's being really weird today.
Speaker 1: It had to be here to pick up the car yesterday.
Speaker 3: Why did it come here? So what did you do with your car?
Speaker 1: It's still here. I've got two cars here.
Speaker 3: Where's your car parked? Is that where you're in my spot?
Speaker 1: No? My my car parks packed up near you today. What I'm gonna do is, I'm going to get a cabin for Teddy swims tomorrow night, do the interview, and then come back here and get my car.
Speaker 3: You're not saying, why are you saying to watch to swim?
Speaker 1: Right? See?
Speaker 3: I go love Teddy, love Teddy, not that much.
Speaker 1: Parents, I love Teddy.
Speaker 3: Tell him in the interview that you're not saying, don't do that.
Speaker 1: That that's a real bad start.
Speaker 3: And then I'll say, kick him out of this interview.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Why bother come for the interview.
Speaker 6: What's your favorite Teddy song?
Speaker 1: There's so many, just.
Speaker 6: If you have to name one, but I like Today.
Speaker 1: Leaving Today off right now?
Speaker 3: It's my favorite jelly roll song because you love jelly roll. Besides, what about you would like that song? I'm not okay, because it's about you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's my themes.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have a meeting in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, guys, brand new Week, welcome back. I was yeah, we'll see tomorrow by