Speaker 1: This is the podcast, the greatest podcast of all.
Speaker 2: We are Geelong.
Speaker 3: Were I don't know what you want from me?
Speaker 1: Come on, it's a theme song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grow up, Jakes.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It's not like a Geelong supporters podcast specifically, it's.
Speaker 2: Just fun to mix and match words.
Speaker 1: That's suit exactly what's happening and what's on your agenda, aka the podcast being the greatest of all. Gotcha, jeez. We've had an interesting time recently because we've really really drawn the curtains back and we've learned just how reckless you are with company property.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not my fault. You made me laugh and I spilled my water all over my laptop?
Speaker 1: Is it beautifully gas lighting behavior?
Speaker 2: Like it's my fault.
Speaker 1: I haven't making you laugh?
Speaker 4: Oh, we took your calls on your laptop mishaps two and there were a lot. There was a reporter fired on the spot because he asked an inappropriate question at a press conference. I don't know why we didn't do this. What inappropriate questions of you rest conference?
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember.
Speaker 1: In short a long time ago and I just sort of started out and Hams Sharp's probably in the prime of his career. And I remember asking a question about the upcoming a Bulldog's game, and unfortunately I was two weeks ahead now it was a Richmond game, and he was so professional about it, was like, yeah, he just sort of merged into a Richmond answer.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a really well done by.
Speaker 5: A smirk.
Speaker 1: Idiot.
Speaker 4: I won't talk about the time that Mark Williams ripped me and you wanted a press conference that wasn't fun anyway. So we did actually take your calls on the shortest jobs that you've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been some doozies out there as well, when you just weren't suited to the job because you're an absolute idiot.
Speaker 4: Basically, we played a game of Dead or Alive, and also we spoke in Jody's juice about iced Tea, his wife Coco, and his kids Chanel and.
Speaker 3: What they all get up to together.
Speaker 1: Geez, do you what do you mean? What do you mean? What are you insinuating?
Speaker 3: I nothink she's a settle seven year rold.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, we're not tazzy anymore.
Speaker 2: You set that up.
Speaker 1: That's on you. Stop giving me, Stop throwing up pieces of fruit for me to gobble.
Speaker 3: Listen, don't guess like me.
Speaker 1: Now, you're crazy. What's wrong with you? You're crazy? Everyone's crazy except for the people listening to the podcast. Hello, Yes, Saugus five, Jake Paul, Nate Diaz, got a few of the lads coming over pay per view. Yeah, we're gonna watch the fight and then we're gonna box each other. And yeah, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Twenty four pack of party pies and sausage rolls to go.
Speaker 1: Yes, twenty four pack of woodstock and coler as well. We see what happens, see what the day takes.
Speaker 3: I think, good end.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, look I'm probably educating you as I speak about this jokes.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's going to be like.
Speaker 1: A bit of a structured boxing match between Nate Diaz and Jake Paul. Of course, Jake Paul, brother of Logan Paul. They're both YouTubers, but Jake can actually box a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the guys behind the that stupid drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was a Jake or was it Logan Logan did the drink? I think it was Logan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Where it's like he's far too much caffeine in a drink. Kids, go for it. See what happens and not just that.
Speaker 4: Go nuts at the supermarket and clear out the shelves because that stuff's so good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then go home and go to sleep, sleep it off.
Speaker 1: So the pre fight press conference was recently held, and look, it was probably a setup, but still it was very, very entertaining. One of the journalists there had this question to ask Nate Diaz, and look, Nate Diaz is look a martial arts great, let's call him that, but he does cop it a fair bit online.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually a BIX for myself and I've been trying to get into this undercard. I'm just wondering if you think I could fight your brother Nick, if he's anything like you, I think i'd beat his skin ass.
Speaker 1: Not very respectful brother. Way, you're just going to walk around on the streets, you know, my whole boy?
Speaker 2: See you right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was still good.
Speaker 2: We're pretty nervous right now.
Speaker 1: What's your name? I'm Derek from Better Media, A Derek Better Media, stupid as.
Speaker 6: Your ad.
Speaker 2: He works for my company. I'm sorry about that, neat.
Speaker 7: Derek.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Derek, shut up. Before we get into a few things that you'll notice about this pre fight press conference a little different the presses we go to sport mildly.
Speaker 4: Different from an Adelaide Crows press coma. I get Nixie up there going where are you from?
Speaker 3: You can fill.
Speaker 1: Richmond stupid ass mother. Nah, it's a bit more. Yeah, No, one week at a time, full credit to the boys type areas in Australia.
Speaker 3: Isn't it exactly right?
Speaker 1: So that bloke buy reports Derek from better Media instant dismissal, okay, and look it probably well set up by Jake Paul and his little crew for a bit of publicity.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Thought it was fun. Also side note as well, Nate dia as Is either had a beers or a thousand knocks to the head, maybe both, because he was an overly fluent with his words. Short stints of employments. When have you almost been immediately sacked?
Speaker 5: Have you got one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Gosh.
Speaker 1: I used to play music, and for one year I did music properly, like I suppose you'd call it full time. I was done about four or five gigs a week and it was my prime income.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: My first gig was at the Cumberland Arms Hotel.
Speaker 3: Oh that's quite upmarket, is it?
Speaker 1: To come up market right. Ah, yeah, I'm trying to rag it them because I got fired all straight away. My second gig was on a Sunday and I was supposed to bring a heap of purple, which is all fine. Gig was on at two o'clock in the afternoon and I had I went my whistle the night before.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, kept it lubricated.
Speaker 1: Until I'll just be open eyes with you until about ten o'clock the next morning. Oh my god. And then I said to myself, like a big power nap, a little two hour kip and then get into it and perform really nicely to these legions of people, five mates and.
Speaker 4: Then and then you know, I'll built out a bit of cold Play from Yellow from cold.
Speaker 1: Play, Yeah, maybe a bit of Oasis. Wonderful, wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Why not? It's a bit of green day, time of your life. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I didn't quite wake up until five pm that day, so I had a couple of his calls from the comby. I called them back and I was like, I'm so sorry. Sound the guy. I was so lovely about his look, Seriously, don't worry about don't worry about it. And when he ended the conversation with Look, I'll see you next week, he said, no, No, you won't.
Speaker 2: A week end of the job.
Speaker 1: Go back to sleep when you've been almost fired instantly from the job. And what did you do? Because I've got a couple of mates who run building businesses and jeez have had some dodgy apprentices come on board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just don't get it.
Speaker 3: No, who quite understand?
Speaker 1: Get us a left handed hammer? He's gone five an hour, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Twenty four ten. When were you instantly fired? If it's time for a winter treat? But jump home morning. It's the place to go for quick Aussie getaways.
Speaker 1: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise, exploring for accommodation, flights and more. Book on the what if app? What if it's buzzy for travel?
Speaker 4: Talking about really short stints on jobs this morning, won't we Yeah, and so we've asked you to call in thirteen twenty fourteen with your shortest stint in a workplace.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sarah from Darlington.
Speaker 8: Good morning, good morning, how you got good?
Speaker 3: Good? How long did you last?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't even say it was an eight hour completed shift. I did life long.
Speaker 2: Does that mean you get paid?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I even said, don't even worry about it. All right, I'll call you, you don't call me.
Speaker 2: This relationship is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is done.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sarah. Let's go to Josh from furl Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 4: Good? So this is on the back of a reporter getting fired at a press conference for asking an inappropriate question.
Speaker 3: To a couple of boxes, what was your shortest stint?
Speaker 9: I was actually there for a few years, but they got it also did it got fired on our first night. But we used to carry around flatters at a function center and I didn't realize you weren't allowed to eat the food or did you carry it around? And so he got caught. I didn't, and that's when I realized, Yeah, probably not the goat.
Speaker 1: At what stage did it click to you, Josh? That's maybe the food that you were delivering the people. You shouldn't be consuming that at the same time.
Speaker 9: Well before before we hand them out, before they leave the kitchen, opp offs would give us some So what did him click? I probably distracted just thing about how handsome you are, and just the rest of the ship was just blurt.
Speaker 1: Wow, it surprised me too, because we'll just draw the curtains back here. I do know Josh quite well, and Josh and I had a little stint working together at Adelaide Ice and I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: You might as well be in jail Josh for what you were doing at that point.
Speaker 9: I just I think you think of the wrong.
Speaker 5: I just love that.
Speaker 3: Josh's like, oh, those other lifts are good. A little bit of bun.
Speaker 1: Poor serving food whilst chewing with a big mouthful. How is it, waiter? This look looks pretty good. Looks like you're enjoying yourself. I highly recommend that one. I just ate half of it.
Speaker 3: Why is half the dip? Con Taylor from Alberton? You just stint in the workplace? What happened?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 7: I was actually working on my day off for quite a large company. They had a few shots into the staff, into the message to the box and say, hey, it's my day off. We're not busy. Did you want me to go say be a bit of money? Got a message back, so yeah, yeah, no dramas go home. As soon as I walked in the door, an email popped up on my phone with a screenshot of me on my phone saying return your pease and don't worry about coming in again.
Speaker 3: That's a fire for being on your phone to like while you were calling him. Yep, that's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Hang on, so were you texting before then or was it genuinely.
Speaker 7: To speak to you, just genuinely about that.
Speaker 1: That's not really fair, sort of unfair dismissed. Did you fight back, Taylor?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't bother. I thought, you know what someone's going to do that it's probably better off not being with them, aren't you so true?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 4: Environment's true times that the universe will just remove you from a situation.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't be in with an idiot boss.
Speaker 1: There you go, and this industry in particular as well can be very very tricky. We waited six months before we did this particular topic. Yeah, it's time for you to just to really confess and own a particular situation. What have you got to tell the good folks of Adelaide? Because what's I hope you're Walt's thought the moment.
Speaker 4: I'm not entirely sure this needed to be spoken about on the airwaves.
Speaker 2: We're a tight knit family and everyone needs to.
Speaker 4: Know it was a private incident that happens granted on company time, on the company premises, with company equipment.
Speaker 1: I thought we were circling back to your little soiling fee in the cabinet.
Speaker 2: That's a separate incident that you didn't want to talk about. One. Here we are time.
Speaker 4: I didn't soil the ubery soil sarge fee. Okay, So yesterday there was an incident whereby I've got a laptop where I like to do all my work on and jomp down all these crazy ideas that I have for radio. And I also had an open glass of water, and in a moment of excitement, I think you said something that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: In my defense, somehow blame it on me.
Speaker 4: This so, in a moment of hilarity, I flung my hand and hit the glass of water, and the water has spilt all over the laptop, and from all accounts, that laptop didn't survive the said drowning.
Speaker 1: Ah so it wasn't thirsty, No, it was not.
Speaker 3: So Anyway, I've got a PC. Now that's good. Ells well, that ends well, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, the public sorry, the company computer didn't quite survive. No, like a nice big drink of water and now you got yourself in your computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good, isn't it?
Speaker 4: What a good result. None of the text are talking to me, not one of them, yesterda.
Speaker 3: Actually one of them did say, yesterday, so's your PC? All right?
Speaker 4: It's good, thanks, it's working really well. So I think it's all like panned out for the best, don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: Don't give it a drink. They don't like water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so anyway, that's fine. We all move on.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 1: Producers always in here as well, so what is sometimes we get a little bit sheltered in terms of some of the feedbacks happening by scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moved everyone cool?
Speaker 10: Oh so so cool? Yeah, no, no, it was okay. I went and saw a lovely gary l tech guy yesterday who's.
Speaker 5: As we know, an extremely lovely guy. Didn't think it was possible for him to be mad. Yes we are, yes, and thank you Jotie for giving.
Speaker 10: Me the honor of going and telling him the news for you laptop. They weren't particularly happy, and you're right. They had the like the mechanical fans on it, trying to the water out of it, and it still did not survive.
Speaker 2: Drowned.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it was a brand new one.
Speaker 5: It was for you, flown in from Sydney.
Speaker 3: It flowing from Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, geez well, r I p ok Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure there's other people who've done this sort of stuff, isn't there like ruined applying that I know there's lots of them out there, and I want them to call in thirteen twenty four ten to make me feel better.
Speaker 1: When I was at a previous employer, Sugarcart. When I was at sen Caine was down the line, so he was in Melbourne. We're having some connection issues and I was getting very frustrated and I threw a highlighter and I bounced off the corner of the desk and hit the computer fear in the middle and it just shattered. Oh my god, I could absolutely shattered. And I remember jumping up being like, oh what have I done. I'm just going to go into hiding for the next few weeks. And the end up taking the video and sending it around the network because I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 4: Poor reaction thirteen twenty four ten. Did you absolutely stuff up at work? Did you screw something up? Did you destroy something? That you shouldn't or it could have been at home. Yeah, anywhere. Anything that's going to ease my guilt.
Speaker 3: Just drawing a brand new laptop thrown in.
Speaker 2: From ceiling thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: With that you girls next, Just to really summarize this, Jody Addy thought that the company laptop that she uses needed a drink, so she poured a full glass of water into it whilst we were on air.
Speaker 3: It was positively parched.
Speaker 4: No, you said something funny and I threw my arm around and I knocked over the glass of water.
Speaker 1: I remembered, as you were trying to strike me conflicting stories.
Speaker 4: So yes, rip thoughts and prayers for Jody's laptop, who has now gone.
Speaker 2: To God's laptop Heaven? Now?
Speaker 3: Is it laptop heaven?
Speaker 1: Good for it?
Speaker 4: It did go to heaven, It didn't go to hell. It was a good laptop. It was good while lasted.
Speaker 1: It was young too. I'll tell you what I say. The good die young, and that laptop in particular. It's such a bright future.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Born in Sydney, blind to Adelaide for a new home.
Speaker 1: And I thought he would going. I'll go down to Adelaide. It's nice and quiet down there from the big smoke, and then bang, he's my new mum, death by water.
Speaker 3: She seems nice. She'd never drowned me. She wouldn't.
Speaker 2: And the next.
Speaker 4: Minute thirteen twenty four, Jan, let's do this this morning. When did you screw something up so badly and destroyed an appliance or something electrical or something similar?
Speaker 3: Megan from Stansbury, Good morning, Hello, how are you good? What happened?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 11: I had my children had been dropped off at my work, one of them, I said, put school bags in the back of the car, and they went off. I went to pick them up, reversed out and I thought, oh, what's that? Kept going and my boss phoned me and said, oh, there's a bag that was left in the driveway. I'll put it in the office. So next morning collected it. On their way into school. My daughter Lily got into school, opened up her bag to get a laptop out, and the laptop on it looked perfect, completely trashed.
Speaker 3: No, I love, I love that you've gone. Oh what was that noise of something that I just run over? But anyway, I.
Speaker 4: Just keep going.
Speaker 11: For the next and then for the next two weeks. Her twin sister was putting her bag behind the car so she could get a new laptop.
Speaker 7: I'd run over her.
Speaker 1: We love it. Thanks Megan.
Speaker 4: We'll put you in on the standby list for ten k May Helena from Norton Summit.
Speaker 3: What was your miss up?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 6: So it was my daughter. She's sixteen years of age and she decided to purchase a bubble tea that she wanted to drink later, which is in a like a plastic filled cup with a plastic cover, and it's spilt all through her bag and ruined her iMac which was her school laptop, and unfortunately he's lost some of her school worked with it. It's a blessing that for her.
Speaker 3: And also just say this is a bit of a side note. Bubble tea. I don't get it? Do you get it? Is that the one with the little like pearly things in it?
Speaker 2: Little things at the bottom that can be quite delicious suck? Yeah? Well the things are nice to eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah looks gross.
Speaker 2: Well, don't knock into a try it?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, mate, I'll try. Do you want me to try and bubble te today?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please, We'll bring one in for you. See how you go?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Cassie, and I won't spill it on the new BC.
Speaker 2: No, No, you can drink it outside.
Speaker 4: Of the studio, Cassie from Sea Cliff, What was your misshapp Okay?
Speaker 12: So mine was actually my sister. Back in the early three thousands. We had one of those huge chunky computers. Yeah, and she was playing pat Man and she lost the game and she got so infuriated that she punched the keyboard and then the whole computer just went like what. It just turned off and never to turn back on again, completely just ruined it.
Speaker 2: Computer said, I'm not standing for this. I'm out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm completely out, not the UFC.
Speaker 3: I don't deserve to be punched in the monitor.
Speaker 1: This isn't what I signed up for. I'm a big chunky fella. I'm not again to stand for this.
Speaker 4: Was that one of those big Apple ones, Cassie, you know, with the like really big hardback.
Speaker 6: No, it was even older.
Speaker 12: It was like an old PC. It was like in ways, like one hundred kilos. It was very old, but it was new back then. It was like brand new.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's sensitive there's sense of those computers.
Speaker 3: So shame it doesn't work because I sort of need a new computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those big ones.
Speaker 1: We've got room front here, but those big ones are very sensitive back in the day and would sort of bring it back to the time that I accidentally I killed our computer as well, oh.
Speaker 4: Your family computer, because your dad had to come and have it, sit you down and say, mate, what have you been downloading on the family Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean whether it's a punch to the screen or some online viruses, it's all similar.
Speaker 2: It's all similar.
Speaker 1: At you you built a time machine. It's on this daisy Thursday. Time to arm yourself with some really solid facts because you've got one day to go before you have a cut the bees with your mates on Friday night and they go what's gone on?
Speaker 2: You go, well, did you know that back on this day? Blah blah blah, and they go, wow, that's mighty impressive.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Well shout what are we drinking? Peronis Thaks eleven to May. Let's go back to nineteen nine nine Sabrina carp And it was born in Pennsylvania. Today's at twenty four off birthday ex Disney Channels.
Speaker 2: She's currently touring doing all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: She's doing well, then.
Speaker 2: She's doing extremely Well, well.
Speaker 4: Why hasn't she completely gone off the rails and developed some sort of addiction by.
Speaker 1: Now, because it's still early days.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's what Disney stars are obligated to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did Molly have one of those little episodes? Or she pretty straight? Did she have okay, a little down Lindsay Lowan, She was fine, Brittany, Brittany was fine. She's okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was a time when she shaved.
Speaker 4: Her head and ranted with an umbrella and started attacking paparazzi.
Speaker 3: But apart from that's been smooth sailing.
Speaker 2: Yah didn't mind it of the shape dead to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, Okay, it's very different. Nineteen eighty one Cats premiere at the New London Theater.
Speaker 3: Mio mioo Cats. I haven't.
Speaker 2: Has yeah, not really from me? Who hasn't literally everyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one in this room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally everyone on the planet.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've cottoned onto this yet ep Seawan.
Speaker 4: We're not musical people, yeah, yeah, yes, except for Rocky Horror Show.
Speaker 1: We love that now. Yeah, Rocky Horror Show is fantastic, But it begs a question. You can't build sports, can you built music? They had to do that. You two thousand indias population broke the one billion barrier. One on, guys, we congrats. Very good stuff, solid stuff. My mum just went to India.
Speaker 4: She said, just the sheer volume of people is so overwhelming you can't move.
Speaker 1: Thought you about to say no, she's pregnant. India a billion population. They know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Goodness, My mom's seventy, so I think that ship sailed.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a lovely lady coin. She's probably listening to I Love You Deally. She's I hope not, oh dear. Twenty eighteen, it was revealed that the most popular names in the US for the year where Emma and Liam. Okay, It's interesting, isn't it. It is Emma. I mean I know so many Ma's, but I mean I think can hear? It was like Henry and Charlotte and coincidentally both of my kids. But I would have thought the number of names were Lebron and Shakira.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: A Numbe song on my eleventh and twenty fifteen was see You Again by whis Khalifa and Charlie Pooth. What about the falsetto on Charlie pooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you can you hit that note?
Speaker 1: Nosout you my friends dead or alive?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you having a really good day anything? How good is life?
Speaker 1: And in the Princess of Death just pops up and touched you on the shoulder. You're like, oh God, it's not my time yet, it's not my time?
Speaker 2: Good morning, producers?
Speaker 1: Are we morning?
Speaker 5: Jodie and Hazy?
Speaker 4: She is a little mortality game we have here where we like to guess which celebrities have passed, which ones are still with us?
Speaker 5: That's right, loser, buy his coffee for the whole team. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Get it wrong? So frequently it's alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, let's not do a Bob Hawk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't it? Oh well, Zoe brought it up. Are we talked about last results when we did this when I won. It's probably a big deal for you guys, but it's not a.
Speaker 2: Big deal for me.
Speaker 1: It's just another win. You just got to take it and embrace it and move forward.
Speaker 5: Let's go now.
Speaker 3: He's being an absolute winker, so can.
Speaker 1: You just get on with it?
Speaker 5: First up, Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 2: Dave Bench, it's the celebration Bench. I'm Rick James, bitch.
Speaker 10: Dave Curry Webber Chappelle an American stand up comedian an active best known for his satirical comedy sketch series Chappelle's Show. Born August nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 5: Dead or alive.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this person is, so I'm going to say this still with us?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, look, I'm not going to fake this. I know he's definitely still when I was. I'm a massive Dave Chappelle fan, so yes, with us, he is with us.
Speaker 5: Second up, Richard Griffith.
Speaker 1: Definitely here. You just ruined the punchline of Japanese golf.
Speaker 10: Richard Thomas Griffiths an English actor of film, television, and stage, best known for his portrayals of Vernon Dursley in the Harry Potter series and Henry Crabb Impie in the Sky. He was born July nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 5: Dead or alive, Dick.
Speaker 1: Griff Dick griff He's.
Speaker 2: Still with us. Unfortunately he's no longer with us.
Speaker 3: Oh jokes, I'm going to say he's alive.
Speaker 5: Jodie's died.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry for the wind, Jody already bad news for Dick and bad news for me.
Speaker 5: News all around.
Speaker 1: Dick griff, well, this is potentially for the wind Spike Lee water buzzel. They winded Malcolm makes me in two hours, but we said hell not.
Speaker 13: We needed the time to tell the story of Detroit.
Speaker 4: Read Marc Little all the Way.
Speaker 5: To Malcolm Shelton Jackson.
Speaker 10: Spike Lee American filmmaker and actor who work famously explores race relations and issues roll of media in life, crime, poverty, politics. Notable movies include Alcohmed's Inside Man, Black Clansman, and many more.
Speaker 5: Born March nineteen fifty seven, Dada or that.
Speaker 2: Look on at it first?
Speaker 1: Whoops? Press that for anticipation. What's going to happen in a few seconds?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: You got?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to say he died in some sort of on set accident.
Speaker 1: And I thought, oh, Spike Lee.
Speaker 5: Hazy.
Speaker 2: Spike Lee is the biggest Knicks fan of all time?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Always courtside?
Speaker 5: Is he with us?
Speaker 2: He's definitely still with us?
Speaker 5: He is, Yeah, Joys. I'm sorry, I reckon, you're thinking of Bruce Lee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brett Lee. You think of Brett Lee, Shane Lee, anyone but Spike Lee.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Joe's coffee on you like most mornings. I like you, like genuinely. We have a really good friendship.
Speaker 3: But this morning I just think.
Speaker 1: You're Hey, it's okay, you finished top two. We'll do a spreaking story.
Speaker 2: Just tell me several scenes.
Speaker 4: Is huge, So let's start with a bit of maths, shall we? Season ten stars Duncan and I use the word stars very loosely. Duncan James and Evelyn Ellis have some big news to announce.
Speaker 3: Hazy, You're gonna love this. They're in a relationship now.
Speaker 4: So they didn't find love with their on screen couplings, but they've fallen for each other. Since this makes sense, they were the two hottest on this season. I reckon, Yeah, so they found each other.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am, Well, yes we are.
Speaker 1: We are, we are, we are in a relationship. I think what we can take from this is, my friends, is the true lover is blind. It knows no rules, It has no purpose, and it does not no timing, but sometimes the right to people can find the right connection and they've happily ever after for at least the next month or so.
Speaker 4: Thank God the universe intervened on that one and brought those two together.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It was Mass off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right in the guts of the Mass off season.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Iced Tea has revealed that his seven.
Speaker 4: Year old daughter still sleeps in the same bed as him and his wife, Coco Austin. They got together in two thousand and two after several years of dating, and then they welcomed little Chanelle.
Speaker 2: Little Chats.
Speaker 3: In twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have a listen, not that new baby.
Speaker 13: That new baby, and it's the best gift I could ever get. I see how much you love your daughter, Chanell. I'm comfortable. I'm in a cruise pattern. I was there when Coco was pregnant. I went to the hospital and she now still sleeps in the bedwards you know. So I'm so much more connected to her than my other kids.
Speaker 2: But it's been a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Surprising Mr from Chanel as well. Imagine working up first thing, Good morning, Dad, Chanell, what's going on and wants some breakfast or what?
Speaker 2: It's intense, big guys, Tea, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Was terrified?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 3: Just talking to me in a normal voice.
Speaker 1: That's your choice, now, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: That's the story. Most of my kids slept till they were at.
Speaker 1: Five, six seven. Yeah, we had a good solid sting with Henry. It's really nice to and as soon as it stopped happening, I missed it.
Speaker 4: It's nice until they start sleeping like sideways on the bed and they take up like the whole king bed.
Speaker 1: Yep, and they get some strength in their legs and all of a sudden they're sort of punting you in the face in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also when you get the age where that you know, their beards start.
Speaker 3: Frushing on your cheek. Pop supers are Harry Styles nubbed Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Earlier this year, bart fans are being offered the chance to get a taste of Harry's house in the CBD in a.
Speaker 3: Styles theme dining experience.
Speaker 4: So Karen's Diner will be hosting Harry Styles inspired dinners.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So for those playing along at home, a fifty dollars ticket will get your burger side and cocktail or soft drink of your choice, but it won't feature an appearance from Harry unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no abuse on the Harry theme nights either.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, yeah, they sort of change the way they go about things, very unique.
Speaker 4: Very quick celebrity update from my husband Gregotti, who's on a three week tour of Europe.
Speaker 3: No worries, mate.
Speaker 4: He has just sent me a photo of him and Novak Djokovic at the ac Milan game.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, how's my morning? Thanks?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Karen's diner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Greg, And I know how Greg operates as well. He'd be sitting there with no vacco. Don't talk about vaccinations. Do not talk about vaccinations. So got a jab or what I should not have said that?
Speaker 2: You show coming up tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in May continues the last opportunity to go and do some pottery with you for mumsung heroes.
Speaker 1: So not to that.
Speaker 3: We're doing tributes tomorrow. Tribute. Still doing one for.
Speaker 2: Your wife, yep, and you're doing one to yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm doing one for me. Tom do Day is going to join us in on the show as well.
Speaker 1: All right, so enjoy, make sure download the podcast, enjoy the rest of your Thursday. Catchup bright early tomorrow, Adelaide, Jody and Hazy