Speaker 1: Okay, Ben Lamon Bell the new sound of Nova mornings in twenty twenty three, his early breakfast.
Speaker 2: Pegasys Ben Leamon Bell from six am and Jody and Hazy from seven every morning.
Speaker 3: I really funny.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 5: It's the new sound of Nova in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Oh, good morning to you, Adelaide. It's four minutes past at seven o'clock and going to you Jodyody.
Speaker 6: Good morning and good morning to you Abby in the newsroom. We love you, there's no question about that. But we cannot let this one go through to the keeper. Do you want to have another crack at that tennis player that was just.
Speaker 7: In your news? Which one?
Speaker 8: I'm not going to say it because then you will know how to say it. I don't know. The finals, yes, the finals to.
Speaker 4: I believe the tea is silence. Hopefully you go the final super.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get any tougher though how bad the tennis names are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good solid few weeks. We're going to get through this, I know.
Speaker 8: But also as you can come and check before the news if you want to.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Also in Abbe's news this morning, just that unreal figure to put your kids through year twelve now, so Peter's College twenty nine four hundred and fifty dollars. Wolford about the same Pembroke Sir Peter's Girls School all upwards of twenty nine thousand dollars for that final year price.
Speaker 4: Can't we just homeschool our kids?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You virgin, you try to repart any sort of knowledge onto your children?
Speaker 4: Yes, Henry been detention from nine oh five.
Speaker 8: God, it's massive, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 8: Chill down under?
Speaker 4: Can till down the women?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: So Alex Manley won stage two of the women's tdu So today it's Adelaide to Campbelltown via Gumma Racka and no doubt the riders will stop at some stage and just jump on the big rocking horse and have a bit of a look.
Speaker 8: Isn't that That's quite the little Viya, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: By Goma rak.
Speaker 2: What I want to like as well is the men's tour starts tomorrow and it is Tonunda to Tananda, but it goes for one hundred and fifty four kilometers right, so it's just a bit of a re route from one side of Tonanda to the other.
Speaker 4: A long way one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fifty four kilometers, and it's going to be high thirty tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And tomorrow's good more it comes right now.
Speaker 2: So today for the last day of the women's teady very very high, and than tomorrow the men kick it off with beautiful conditions.
Speaker 8: We twenties it speaking beautiful. Our show looks gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Does look nice, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Taboo Tuesday is coming up. This is where we talk about all the things that are completely and utterly forbidden and off the charts, stuff that you wouldn't normally have a chat about.
Speaker 10: Hazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just unleash it on the Tuesday. Just to ease you into it.
Speaker 6: We're going to play a little game of dead or Alive, so we'll just see, you know, who's up and about and who's.
Speaker 8: Six foot under.
Speaker 4: We do some learning in terms.
Speaker 6: Of celebrities and how that rolls coming up in Jody's jew. So much gossip going around this morning is very hard to narrow it down. But has told Molly Meldrum after he dropped his decks at the Elton Jordan concert, Oh Molly, perhaps hang up your hat, dumb.
Speaker 4: He was duke for that chat, wasn't it very much?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: So this is a lovely opportunity to not only just further meet the listeners and get them to know us and vice versa.
Speaker 4: Jodes, But I suppose it's a good.
Speaker 2: Way to find out how good of a liar either you or I am, How.
Speaker 7: Dishonest are we?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this is how it's going to roll out.
Speaker 6: I'm going to tell a story, then you're going to tell a story, and then you, as our beautiful listener, has to decide which one is bsing. Simple as that, and if you can get it right, then you're off to the schnitth house.
Speaker 8: Okay, till it out under time.
Speaker 6: There was a time that I was covering it for Channel ten down at Glenelg So I was at the finish line.
Speaker 8: I was with my cameraman. I did not realize Andrew Hayes that I was on the track.
Speaker 6: So I literally was on a corner and this eloton, which as you know, intense, is traveling it well over one hundred clicks an hour, comes around the corner as I'm standing there next to the camera and it is making a bee line for me.
Speaker 8: The officials are yelling at me, get off the drag, get off the track.
Speaker 6: I nearly died at the hands of the tool down under peloton. I'm not kidding you. You've never seen me move so fast in my life.
Speaker 2: I can say this and I can hear feelgot absolute. It's an unbelievably stupid spectator reporter who was looking the wrong way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the other part of the story.
Speaker 6: I was filming the wrong way, so I was filming the finish line and then coming.
Speaker 8: In that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Behind me, Jody's dead. Okay, that's very believable too, by the way, which you should take offense to.
Speaker 4: Because you're so so.
Speaker 2: Do you know I was how close I was to pursuing a career in farming. What I grew up on the farm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I believe that. I know that's true.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: We had we had sheep, we had cattle, we had crop, we had horses as well, and I was very very close to like extremely close. I was going to come home after school and pursue a career in farming like that was actually on the cards, and then stayed for a year in Sydney to play some footy, and then all of a sudden we just developed from there and here we are twenty years later.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So the farming career slip me by.
Speaker 6: So the believable part of that story is the fact that RRAFL career didn't take off.
Speaker 4: That works.
Speaker 8: That certainly works, it really does.
Speaker 6: And also I'm picturing you on a little TV show called The Farmer Wants a Wife.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been the ticket in it, wouldn't it? All right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, who's telling some porky pies? Who's schnitting you?
Speaker 8: Kylie from Andrew's farm?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 10: How are you very well?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Kylie?
Speaker 8: Who's schnitting you?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 3: I just think you're over compensating and the story is just way too long.
Speaker 11: Sorry, you know, I know you're great, but no, it's way too much.
Speaker 4: That's lovely, Kyl.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a bit of feedback from producer Seoan and also Vegan boss story long?
Speaker 8: Is this an air kit.
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 10: Kylie?
Speaker 8: I have to say that was good feedback for me. Thank you. I'll take it on board. I'll shorten my stories from now on. But is actually a true story?
Speaker 9: Sorry doesn't mean.
Speaker 8: She doesn't get the voucher. That makes me say.
Speaker 11: It now don't I ask that sort something out, Kylie, But would you believe do you still want to stand by the fact that it sounds like you think that Jodie might be just a little bit ditzy at times? So it's all right, we'll put you in the draw from overs are free for twenty three though instead okay, but.
Speaker 6: You thank you guys.
Speaker 7: We'll theest freaking story.
Speaker 4: Is Huge Joys.
Speaker 6: Worst possible news for tennis fans in Australia, worst possible news for Australian Open organizers, just the worst possible news. Nick Curios has pulled out of the ods Open just a day from his first round match in a huge blow so he announced his withdrawal from his home Grand Slam in a press conference yesterday, sighting a knee injury.
Speaker 2: Every time I land on Serber push off my serf, you can see on the side of.
Speaker 4: My knees like a little lump. So that lump will just eventually just get bigger and bigger, and there's pressure on my knee obviously. Hen there's my movement.
Speaker 2: The most polarizing athlete I reckon that Australia has seen in so so long. You either love Nick Kirios or you really dislike him? I love him?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: You like a bad boy?
Speaker 9: Don't you.
Speaker 4: A bad boy like Nick?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: He is just He is the best example of a sportsman being entertaining. You cannot take your eyes away from Nick, curious whether he's winning or losing.
Speaker 6: I get really awkward though when he loses his really awkward do you.
Speaker 8: The saddest thing about this, I reckon is the.
Speaker 6: Fact that he won't be playing doubles with Kokanakas because that was entertainment on steroids, Wasn't it shame? Brendan Fraser has tearfully accepted his Critics Choice Best Actor awards, So he won Best Actor for The Whale. So this is basically an English teacher house bound by severe obesity, and he got very emotional when he accepted his award.
Speaker 12: If you like a guy like Charlie who I played, and this wouldn't be in any way struggle with obesity, you just feel like you're.
Speaker 4: In a dark sea.
Speaker 13: I want you to know that if you too could have the strength to just get to your feet and go to the lake, good things will happen.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: That was very very heavy, a beautiful message as well, I've put brittin frasmhen same category. Some of those guys were like, oh, they're still around there doing things like Nick Cage.
Speaker 6: I think that's exactly why I got so emotional, because there are quite a few lean years when he wasn't doing print.
Speaker 4: Fraser still around. Good for him him.
Speaker 6: This conversation had to happen, and Samuel Johnson is the man to do it.
Speaker 8: He's told Molly Meldram to.
Speaker 6: Hang up his hat after his recent stunt at Elton john Now you might remember from yesterday we told you that he stood up, kissed Elton on the lips and then proceeded to drop his pants and then proceeded to blame it on a wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 8: It was a dodgy belt.
Speaker 9: He said, We've all dropped our pants in public after a few sherbets and said this bloody belt, Ah, bad.
Speaker 6: Belt, this bloody belt that I had to unbuckle with my hands.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about my belt last night. Good.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to take you back to the twenty seven Logi Awards when he won a Gold LOGI. This is Samuel for his betrayal of Meldrum in the mini series Molly and then Molly.
Speaker 8: Gate crashed the stage. Basically, this is what happened.
Speaker 4: For the last time.
Speaker 5: For the last few weeks, I've been insisting.
Speaker 4: Here something that you never do as an actor.
Speaker 6: H was a TV presenter, ad.
Speaker 4: You never anyone here a right.
Speaker 2: Just in the situation like that, I always think, can you imagine how he'd be feeling hangover and regret the next day?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 6: But also, that wasn't your moment, Molly. That wasn't about you. That was about something, and he was trying to pay tribute to his sister as well, Connie, who passed away from brist cancer.
Speaker 8: It was just the whole thing was like, Molly, sit down.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm just your belt. Thanks, belt held up.
Speaker 7: It's not too late for a cheeky summer break.
Speaker 2: What if dot com has awesome deals for top pozzy destinations.
Speaker 7: All kinds of places to stay for you getaway.
Speaker 2: Jump on the water if I ap to book hotels, motels, holiday rentals.
Speaker 4: And much much more.
Speaker 7: What if it's Ozzie for travel?
Speaker 6: Andrew Hayes, you were having the time of your life on the weekend because your wife took your son to Melbourne and Lottie went to Grandma and Grandpa's because you had to work, so you were home alone for several days.
Speaker 8: How did that pan out? Please?
Speaker 2: It panned out quite terribly. There was a moment early on in the little Journey where it was quite fun. I thought he would go, I'm on top of things. The house was quite neat and tidy. I'm in charge of my own food destiny, which means I was making my own meals.
Speaker 4: And I thought, I'm in charge. I could do this. If I had to be single for a while, I could probably do this.
Speaker 6: And it was hot, so you were out the back nude sun baking, catching some rays rays.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rays to be caught at the minute, and I caught most of them on that particular day on the Saturday.
Speaker 8: Good on you.
Speaker 7: Did you miss your family?
Speaker 4: I did miss my family immensely.
Speaker 8: It's so quiet when the kids aren't there, Isn't it for like weeks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unbelievable, like they've gone for two days, and it felt like about a couple of weeks by the end. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So what did you get up to?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: A few little indications that would suggest that maybe that my family, my wife and my son and my daughter should never ever leave me again ever started with the bins. Here we go, I'll take on a new responsibility. Friday morning, I'll take the bins out. That's good, that's fine. I took the wrong bin out, no surprise, surprise, A yellow bin didn't get emptied because it was green bin day.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also, just just cast your eyes sideways down the street and see what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 4: I know I was locked in the zone. I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: And also yellow bin was full, so I assumed it was its turn. It doesn't work like that. It doesn't work that way. For whatever reason, the garbage man still didn't take the yellow bin because it was the green bin's turn.
Speaker 6: See if it's anything in our house, like in our house, the yellow bin when it's because it's got a lot of bottles like piling up, doesn't go, hey, this is my turn, empty me.
Speaker 7: Doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't work like that. You've still got to wait your turn. So there you go, wrong bin. And that wasn't good. Secondly, and I don't remember this happening, but it did. Car said, look, i've left some washing it unfortunately, can you just hang it out? And I was like, no worries, I'll get to that when I do. Didn't get to it. That particular washing went completely moldy oh yuh. Now I can't get the smell out. It smells like mold. I was wrong with you.
Speaker 4: So there you go. That's step number two. And finally this was a clincher.
Speaker 2: So Saturday morning, car I texted me and she said, look, a Hollo Fresh arrival has just turned up at the door or at the front. Can you go get it in and bear in mind how hot it was on Saturday. Yes, absolute scorch. I said, no worries, dull, I'll get it for you. I'll bring it in, put some stuff in the fridge. No problems on top of this stuff. I get it. So I took it in and I don't know if you've got hollow Fresh. Well, it's first time i'd explored a hollow fresh box. Right.
Speaker 4: It's a big barsket in.
Speaker 2: There, which is like a white which I have thought was just like a big white ice bag because they put in some icebags. They kept it nice and cool. Yeah, but unfortunately, so I said, well, I'll ditch that. There's a couple of little there's a couple of little baskets in there full of food. Ditch the ice bag, and then it was promptly informed a little bit later on that that ice bag contained all the meat and a few are the key ingredients.
Speaker 7: Idiot, you are an absolute moron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. I wish we could disagree on this, but I am a moron.
Speaker 2: And there were sterner words used when I told my lovely wife Kara.
Speaker 8: Oh no, and so like, what did you do with the rest of the ingredients?
Speaker 2: Well, the rest of the ingredients are sitting there on the recycling bit. Yeah, and they're not going to be doing anything because they don't have the main ingredients. So there you go. It was a full degree to day, so I couldn't salvage it. After three or four hours, it's completely gone off. Yep, let's see you What what we did learn is two days is my limit?
Speaker 8: Two days?
Speaker 2: You're done three days. On day three, I reckon, I'm starting to drink toilet water.
Speaker 7: But you tell me you built a time machine that's on this day.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's sell about you say the seventeenth of January by going down just a little bit of a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen twenty two, the late and Great Betty White was born, so today would have been her one hundred and first birthday.
Speaker 4: Bless her.
Speaker 8: Probably one of the most loved women on the planet.
Speaker 4: I reckon, Betty, if you don't love her, it's on you. What's your problem?
Speaker 7: If you don't love Betty Wish, then you're an asshole?
Speaker 4: Spot on. I could not have said it better.
Speaker 2: In nineteen twenty nine, Popeye the Sailor Man made his common strip de boot.
Speaker 4: These biceps though it is four arms?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 2: He's got massive forearms and skim the little biceps and it's like, mate.
Speaker 4: What are you pushing and pulling in the gym?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know that sort of that?
Speaker 8: And also post a child for spinach?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 7: Get it into you?
Speaker 2: You think my spinach intake are going any different directions? Really good forearms, it must be solid.
Speaker 4: Very good arms.
Speaker 2: In nineteen seventy eight, after tumultuous final two, the sex Pistols break up as a band, which is announced the following day.
Speaker 4: One of the iconic pop bands of this generation give Me one of their songs, This sex Pisto the Greek page.
Speaker 2: It was strictly moved on in two thousand suffer cardiac arrests at a Wiggles reim show that was raising funds for bushfire relief efforts. Page only survived due to the quick actions of those around him, with with his employees and an off duty nurse immediately performing CPR and then using a defibrillator.
Speaker 6: What seems also didn't wag the dog just spring into action.
Speaker 2: Came into life, as did Henry the Octopus. Niche so good at CPR when you got eight arms.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And then Emma was like, getting the big red car. We're going to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Fine. Kids are like, what's happening? Is it all part of the show? Kids to chug and chug and big red car to the hospital.
Speaker 10: Why is it?
Speaker 7: Greg breathing?
Speaker 2: Mum, It's fine, It's all an act, Mummy. Twenty twelve, James becomes youngest player in the NBA history to record twenty thousand career points. He's only a few hundred points away from taking over Kreem Abdul Jabbar as the NBA's all time leading points score.
Speaker 6: As an NBA nuffie, that's the only word I can describe you.
Speaker 8: You'd be all about Lebron wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You anything he does. I'm obsessed with whatever team he goes for.
Speaker 4: I will support.
Speaker 2: I don't care even if you turned up at North Adelaide, I'd be their biggest fan. Like screwing Lebron James North Allerpe, it comes with a heavy price.
Speaker 6: Imagine playing socials at North Adelaide and they.
Speaker 8: Go, you're going to be defending Lebron James.
Speaker 2: The scene so North Adelaide number six, Lebron James, you're kidding? Who's Mark and Lebron? The Nmon song in January seventeenth. In two thousand and three, Yes, was Lose Yourself by.
Speaker 4: Eminem My Mom Spaghetti. That's the one. It's jodiezy.
Speaker 11: Ta Sweetest Tamba.
Speaker 4: To boot topic Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Well, well, well this is where things get a little bit steamy because we talk about things that most people just feel uncomfortable talking about, and we do it on Tuesday, on Tuesday, becoming a regular thing. We've got a phone call here, Hazy from Katie from Onley.
Speaker 7: Good morning, good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 6: Good Katie, this is a safe space. Tell us what you need to tell us about? Yeah yourself?
Speaker 3: Well, first off, loving the show, guys, thanks. So I've just turned thirty four and I still hold my the post, I guess you'd call it. And I'm at the stage where I'm wanting to, you know, probably get a bit more serious about meeting somebody and maybe settling down. But it's really savage in the dating world, and it's sort of a bit of a turn off. So I guess I wanted to ask you about how to approach the situation moving.
Speaker 4: Forward, Katie.
Speaker 2: It's going to come straight out with some real hard hitting questions or so straight up.
Speaker 4: This is through all of your own doing.
Speaker 2: This is your choice, and what I'm asking is if you had wanted to lose your virginity at any sort of stage much really, you could have, but you've chosen to hold off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it's a little bit of a confidence thing, or it's just never the opportunity to never really like present itself. It's not that I haven't not for us any of that really justus reasons, or I'm wanting to wait for marriage or anything went bad and isigated a bit. You know, when I was at Uni, the best surrounded with guys that never sort of went all the way, and so I'm not open to it, but I guess I'm not really into casual encounters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, Katie, is it just simply a case that you haven't met the right person, You haven't met a guy that you've felt all girl, that you've felt comfortable enough with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you're confidencing and it's something that I want, but I don't want to rush into it. But then I also think you're thirty four, like.
Speaker 8: You're not rushing, Katie.
Speaker 6: I would hate to be single these days because it just seems like all online dating, which oh, terrifies me.
Speaker 7: Have you gone down that pum?
Speaker 3: I've just started to dip my pose into it, and let me just tell you, it is the wild worst slash. Yeah, public physic because I'm not experienced. They don't chat in that kind of way or give off that kind of a vibe. Maybe, but I've had extremes from how I use distick all the way through the guys dropping their mums, dropping them off, and you know, well, maybe have a date or two and it just doesn't really progress or I avoid the conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gonna try it out there. Katie.
Speaker 2: You are a beautiful, wholesome young lady and like sex should be a really beautiful thing and it shouldn't be wasted just for the sake of it. So if you're holding out and genuinely waiting for the right person, for the right opportunity and all those types of things, and that's actually a really, really beautiful thing, particularly in today's society.
Speaker 3: I just kind of assume that that would be a turn off farther than a turn on. But if you think it would be a turn on, just to be honest.
Speaker 7: About it, can you.
Speaker 6: Quite often, in my experience, so you find love when you're not necessarily looking hard for it, you know what I mean, just sort of when you're ready for it, then it just appears. So I don't know if that's helpful at all, but I do hope you find someone that you feel comfortable enough to actually go.
Speaker 8: Down that path with.
Speaker 3: Thank you, it has been helpful. Sometimes it's just helpful to stay it out lad, so practice saying it.
Speaker 6: I Gesskatie, thank you so much for being so open and honest for us this morning.
Speaker 2: Take care if you do have a thought on this as well, we'd love you to get in touch with the show thirteen twenty four to ten. Of course, Ken text. Its so for double nine one nine. If you missed it yesterday, we actually surprised Jody with a male stripper for her birthday. Beautiful man by the name of Kelvin.
Speaker 4: Oh it's lovely.
Speaker 2: Kelvin heads up videos on the Jody and Hazy Instagram as well as an over nine Instagram. You should definitely watch it. You should watch it right now. Actually you should watch it a couple of times. Here's just a little tiny bit of Jody's reaction at the time.
Speaker 4: It was priceless.
Speaker 5: Kelvin very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're very vocal, Jody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he whipped me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you whipped you several times.
Speaker 2: I think at one stage there was chocolate sauce, so I sort of located was a direct landry his nipple.
Speaker 8: I do have to check my buttons to see if he marked me.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've been marked for life in.
Speaker 8: The newsroom to do that as opposed to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joey, you actually don't know this, but we kept the tape rolling after the show finished yesterday. We got your immediate reaction. So take a bit of a listen. Here we go.
Speaker 8: What the did you just do?
Speaker 7: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Just wished you a happy birthday in the form of our very good friend, friend of the show now, Calvin from Wiscay Entertainment. Thank you so much, Kelvin. What an experience.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Kelvin. Can I just start by saying, I hate strippers him, not as people.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they're lovely, but male strippers like swinging their stuff in my face.
Speaker 8: I'm not about it.
Speaker 6: I would rather you get me a female stripper than a male stripper.
Speaker 2: Well that's very rude, because male strippers speak very highly as you and Calvin did a good job, great job.
Speaker 6: So in the lead up to it, you were like, we're all about sentiment here on the show. Just stand by because I think there's gonna be some tears.
Speaker 8: And I'm thinking, do you know what they've done?
Speaker 7: Do you know what my beautiful team have done?
Speaker 6: And I'm looking at you, ep short, I'm looking at you producers. Are we? I thought, my team have just compiled a gorgeous messages from my kids.
Speaker 7: That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: That's what I was bracing myself for it. And in my head, I'm going, oh, I'm gonna cry here.
Speaker 8: I really will, I really will.
Speaker 7: And then instruts.
Speaker 4: Calvin, it was a really different path, which is fine. You know, we're creating memories. I mean, you remember this for the rest of your life.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's no doubt about that. I folded away in the memory bank.
Speaker 8: And I want to.
Speaker 6: Know from each of you who this idea was that, who was responsible.
Speaker 4: Everyone's going to look at each other.
Speaker 10: Who do you think is the real Yeah?
Speaker 7: Great question that knob head over?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, guilty.
Speaker 1: We just wanted to make sure your first birthday at Nova is part of the j D and Hazy show was memorable, And.
Speaker 2: The best part about it was the first question I thought, well maybe God in this path was well, let's call you beautiful husband Greg. Yeah, and we will completely get a better understanding as to whether this will sit with you and firstly whether he approves, And it was a yes and a yes.
Speaker 1: And then after We've got Greg's approval, we then went on to our vicanboss. Then yes, and he was yes.
Speaker 8: He was all about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 8: I love that my husband doesn't have a jealous bone.
Speaker 6: He's like, you want to bring a naked man into the studio and rub himself all over my wife show?
Speaker 4: That's fine, Welcome to nov What about the.
Speaker 6: Part when he said, Okay, you need to lick this chocolate syrup off my nipple.
Speaker 8: I would not have thought Kelvin.
Speaker 2: And I loved his follow up, which he said, well, trust me lick it because I could put it in a much more dangerous place.
Speaker 6: So true. But my favorite part of all of that is when he's girating on top of you and your face was just mortified, and I'm like, I'm just whispering to you.
Speaker 8: Think of comrade.
Speaker 2: We're back in real time, and yes, I was thinking about Tom, which got me through, took me to a really really happy place.
Speaker 4: But look, we're twenty four hours almost posts. Are you feeling good?
Speaker 8: Angry? Still angry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a good way.
Speaker 8: Don't do it? No, don't know it again.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: The feedback has been immense and the coverage has been great, So it's almost going to turn into a regular thing, not weekly, maybe fortnightly.
Speaker 8: No, I don't even think about it.
Speaker 7: Alive.
Speaker 2: Jade's such is the characteristics with the way that humans live.
Speaker 4: That's unfortunately, death is certain.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time, I know, but confusing sometimes as well.
Speaker 6: But it's prompted this segment because sometimes you go the person is to with us or if they passed away, celebrities, we're talking, who's.
Speaker 4: To tell her? If you're even alive? Right now?
Speaker 7: I don't feel it.
Speaker 2: Come on, did you have your soul taken out of you yesterday morning at around eight fifty five?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 6: I think this is dropper extracted the soul from my forty, amongst other things, with my dignity.
Speaker 4: And just on that.
Speaker 2: If you want to see Jody's soul leave her body, then tune into the Nova nine or nine Instagram account or the Jody Nasy instagram can.
Speaker 6: I It's been a week and a half of this show and I hadn't bared my ass, so you know, I thought it was about time you thought you do really due to present this morning?
Speaker 4: Anyway? This is dead or a live produces Zoe He is in goodmoins you.
Speaker 14: Good morning, guys, Good morning though, good morning. Are you ready to guess whether people have perished or not?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: Please think of anything I want to do more?
Speaker 10: Awesome? Awesome?
Speaker 14: All right, Well let's kick it off with Benita Collins. Benita from Play School an Australian theater, television and film character actress and children's TV presenter, best known for her occurring years on play School. She's also featured in Ossie documentaries and commercials.
Speaker 10: She was born in nineteen forty Dead or alive.
Speaker 2: I believe that when she did pass away, the hashtag was Benita SEEA. I'm going to say she's not with us anymore. There's only one person from Playschool that I can remember, and that's Jemima.
Speaker 7: What about big.
Speaker 8: Ted ted rocket clock?
Speaker 4: Yes, the rocket clock. They're all dead too.
Speaker 10: Chose what do you reckon?
Speaker 8: I think she's still with us.
Speaker 10: Benita Banita is still with us?
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, pretty strong for you.
Speaker 14: All right, fine, we'll jumped straight into the second one. Bubbles also known as Michael Jackson's Chimpanzee chimpanzee once kept as a pet by the American singer Michael Jackson, who brought him from a Texas research facility in the eighties. In eighty seven, during the Bad World Tour, Bubbles and Jackson drank tea with the mayor of Asuka, Japan.
Speaker 10: Mind a plane press class ticket?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, Wherever.
Speaker 7: He could take him and get away with her, he would.
Speaker 4: Wherever he was accepted.
Speaker 10: Then Bubbles was there? Is he dead?
Speaker 6: Or alive.
Speaker 7: He's dead.
Speaker 8: He got a shocking case of monkey boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did, giving yourself inflicted too. Only say Bubbles has passed as well.
Speaker 10: Say Bubbles has passed.
Speaker 14: Now he is alive at the ripe age of thirty nine. Bubbles is alive and well. The Michael Jackson estate has supported the annual costs of his care.
Speaker 10: Since he passed.
Speaker 4: I think Bubbles has seen some stuff.
Speaker 10: Bubbles has seen a lot.
Speaker 2: And if Bubbles could write an autobiography, Oh.
Speaker 4: Boy, do you know what?
Speaker 6: Bubbles wants to be one of one of those three little monkeys, like the see no evil he Bubbles wants.
Speaker 4: He wants to be the one covering his face. He doesn't see anything anymore. Final one still one' zip Jody Coffee's on the line. Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 10: That is what we're doing?
Speaker 14: Yeah, loser buyers coffee and boy, I feel like one so number three. Neil Olden Armstrong an American astronaut and aeronautical engineer who became the first person to walk on the Moon in sixty nine. He was also a naval aviator, test pilot, and university professor on Apollo eleven, Gemini eight Older Big ones. He was born in August nineteen thirty dead or alive.
Speaker 4: Jody, you go first, young lady.
Speaker 8: He's alive, hazy.
Speaker 4: He has unfortunately passed away.
Speaker 10: He has his diet, that's what you call it.
Speaker 4: Comeback right at the.
Speaker 10: Death August twenty twelve.
Speaker 14: We lost him, okay, Yeah, the complications from surgery.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we should listen to that voice in my head, my instinct that says, no, you've seen something in the news about.
Speaker 8: Him passing your way.
Speaker 14: No, no, no.
Speaker 7: Ignore that instinct. Joy and Jody opposite.
Speaker 10: That brings us to a tire. So I think we ought to have a tie breaker. Coffee. Coffee is happening all right? Last one?
Speaker 14: Yep Ian Smith an Australian actor, TV producer and screenwriter, most affectionately known for his role as Harold on.
Speaker 7: Neighbors Everybody Needs Good Name.
Speaker 14: He was born in June nineteen thirty eight. Dead or alive.
Speaker 4: I just saw I'm picturing Howld right now. You know he's speaker.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable and it's just like he's a turkey.
Speaker 6: Harold has got the big gewls of any man.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, we just wabbler.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 10: I was active for Hazy.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say he's definitely still active. I think I saw him do something the other I think he was part of the neighbor's farewell before it came back.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to say his life.
Speaker 10: Was he fun of that?
Speaker 8: I don't remember seeing it was?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 6: Well, then I'm going to say his past. If he wasn't part of that, then he's not no longer with us.
Speaker 10: This led to you he's alive. He is well, actually like eighty four years old old. Well, Harold.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 10: Coffee on you.
Speaker 4: That means technically it's you'll buy it for goffee?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Sure, thanks.
Speaker 2: Yesterday were graced with the presence of a beautiful man by the name of Kelvin. I implore you to jump on the socials Instagram Jody and Hazy or No. Over nine one nine and just check out the video when Jody met Kelvin.
Speaker 6: It was right about this time yesterday morning where I was invited to lick chocolate syrup off a man's nipple and it wasn't my husband give me the big tip?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yes, please check it out.
Speaker 6: Hey to on tomorrow show Sam Smith tickets to give away the first in Town exclusive to No.
Speaker 8: Over nine one nine. We're gonna do a little thing called Second Date Update.
Speaker 6: Basically, we're going to talk to a girl who was ghosted and then we're going to confront the ghost and say what the hell. And we're gonna do a little segment called ask us Anything too, So you can get involved with that. Breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot au or Texas O for double nine one nine nine one nine.
Speaker 8: You can ask us any question you.
Speaker 4: Like, no questions off limit. Have a fantastic date