Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show. Oh hey, welcome to your Friday. And it's not just any Friday. Are you allowed to say? Of course, it's Jojo Seawah Friday.
Speaker 2: It's Jojo Sea.
Speaker 1: I am so excited. Comer is a bit okay, that's all I need to pay.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't know better.
Speaker 1: I love her, I just can't. I'm so excited. In fact, this is what I'm going to do. I'm changing the SA good Ay topic. I've just remembered what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go.
Speaker 1: Did your mom ever give you a day off school to see someone or go somewhere and you just couldn't believe You're like because full disclosure, my kids are here now to meet Jojo Seawah. It's a cultural event.
Speaker 3: This will never happen again in their lifetime. This is you've made the right call as a mother's one.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I remember my mum gave me the day off to go to the Royal Melbourne Show when I was little, and I could not believe it. You know, out in the world on a train when all your friends are at school, you never forget that feeling and not having.
Speaker 3: To pretend you're at home sick to actually enjoy the world.
Speaker 2: You're allowed seeing it go round.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to know why did you get a day off school? How good are cool? Mom's Jojo Seawa will join us live in the studio after three o'clock.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's do this, Chrissy say today. As soon as we found out that Jojo Siwe was going to be live on this show. And I don't know if I'm doing out of school, but I don't think she's doing too much publicity.
Speaker 2: I don't think she is Swanny.
Speaker 3: I think she's literally here for twenty four to forty eight hours, and we.
Speaker 1: Just feel so we just feel so lucky that we're going to be in her orbit.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll believe it until she's in this studio with the microphone on.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. In fact, I nearly called you on the way to work today, going and how she canceled? She really? Is it really happening or did we dream it? But I have just in case she does turn up. I have given my kids the day of school because they loved jo Josiah. We love her, did.
Speaker 2: They fall in love with her? On Dance Moms or.
Speaker 1: Dance Moms first of course, but more recently with her metamorphosis into this really great, authentic, you know, tough girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I am. I'm the best mom in the world.
Speaker 2: You're a cool mom.
Speaker 3: In nineteen twenty four to ten, we want to know the reason your mom gave you a day off school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my mum let me go to the show when I should have been at school. Oh my god, Andy, what will you never ever forget?
Speaker 5: Hi, guys, I will never ever love your show. I will never ever forget when I was in primary school, mum will take us out of primary school when it snowed and take us up to the snow. Oh this was Mount Waverley, so it didn't snow often in the danding nooms. Yeah, but it was, Yeah, something you never forget.
Speaker 1: So did you did? You used to have to listen to you know, Rob Jell's forecast to see when it was going to snow, and then you're like, whoo, I don't know.
Speaker 5: She just pings up pick us up there at the school. She was so strict that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: It was a huge thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was massive. That's one of those things that you remember.
Speaker 1: You have just added the extra bonus thrill of being picked up from school, Like it's one thing to wake up in the morning and not go, but to already be there and then be busted out via the front desk. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So that's ballsy by your mom.
Speaker 3: I like that, And we're going to send you a double past Gladiator too, which is in cinemas.
Speaker 1: Now, kysteff, Hi, I love this one. I've just read what it is. What did your mom give you a day off to do?
Speaker 7: JT was in town and I had tickets to his concert, but they were general admissions, so you had to line up to get in the front row, and she gave me the day off to see JT.
Speaker 1: Just in case you. JT's of course the great justin Timberlake. And what year was this? Do you think two thousand and four? Oh my god, great times? And do you know what you were wearing? Like did you have to I remember in those days you would have to like take sleeping bags and deck chairs and like it was a really serious event.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was very serious. I'm actually like still friends with people that I met in line. Yes, groupie, Yeah, mentality, it's mad.
Speaker 3: Do you go to other shows together, Steph. Have you been to other concerts with those people?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Then when he was out in two thousand and seven, we were all lining up together again.
Speaker 1: Wow, fantastic.
Speaker 2: How good is live music?
Speaker 3: After I went a choice of varm last night and I'm like, I think this is my favorite thing in the world to do, really live music.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's my least.
Speaker 3: A double Past to Sea Gladiated too for you as well, Steph. Let's finish with Catherine.
Speaker 1: Hello, Catherine, my guys love the show.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I'm not I haven't been taken out of school, but next week I'm taking my two children, ten year old boys thirteen year old daughter to Costco.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's better than Disney Led Catherine.
Speaker 8: She's gonna go nap and.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get a hot dog on the way out. They are supreme, are they? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you know like an ikea hot dog that vibe? Yes? I love them.
Speaker 1: And the pizza is good too.
Speaker 2: A double pasta Gladiator too for you, Catherine.
Speaker 1: The Greasy Swan show at Priceline Pharmacy. They're all about keeping you some safe. The best thing you can do to protect yourself from Harmful UV rays and PREMISEU were Aging Sunscreen every.
Speaker 9: Day head online or in store to shop now at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Greasy Swan Show, everyone is talking about Troy Savanna at the moment. Oh my god, you were at the show last night? Was it amazing?
Speaker 3: It was unbelievable, Like one of my favorite shows, concerts I've ever been. So it was at Sydney my music ball in Melbourne, outdoors. The vibe, nice, warm night. The vibe was just unmatched. Was like a festival.
Speaker 1: It was so far, how gorgeous, and an audience full of young whipper.
Speaker 2: Snappers, no doubt full of days.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my favorite. And of course after his amazing speech at the Arias, he's really he's really kicking them goals, you know. Anyway, he's revealed a very harrowing story about his father, his head and a nail gun.
Speaker 4: He got shot in the head with a nail gun, like a five centimeter now went into his brain and had had like emergency surgery and he's completely fine.
Speaker 2: It's like a miracle.
Speaker 6: I want to see.
Speaker 1: I love. I've sort of noticed seen a lot of Troy mately. He just says sort of shocking weird things. They just come out of his MiG at the arias. It was a really personal story that you would tell, you know, to maybe a handful of people, and it's just he just blurts it out. And then he's having this, you know, presumably quite a civilized interview, and he goes, yeah, my dad got shot in the head with anail down.
Speaker 2: You're right. It's the delivery is so nonchalant.
Speaker 1: And it's no filter. It's like, I don't know if I should be saying this. Oh, it's stuff that I'm going to say it.
Speaker 3: And then a graphic appeared of the nail in his dad's head.
Speaker 1: And that is deep in there. How does that even happen?
Speaker 2: How do you like live through that? That looks like it would go into the brain.
Speaker 1: But I think it did. I think it did go. Like it was. It was very, very serious and as he said, an absolute miracle. I am terrified of workshop tools and appliances. I really really am.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mow my own lawn now, but even then, like I did it yesterday, yea, I had to, like I make sure I had to shoot like proper covered toes.
Speaker 2: We need to get you some steel caps. Maybe I do need that, Yeah, because then you'll feel safe. You know that your toes are okay.
Speaker 1: The concentration, I've got my tongue out. I'm looking at my feet, looking at the blades. I take it very, very seriously because I don't trust myself with power tools. I know that I'm an accident waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, have you.
Speaker 3: Ever, I'm getting scared walking into my dad's shed.
Speaker 1: Good, he's good on the tools, David.
Speaker 3: I see like the soar on the bench and every I'm like, oh, even just the sight of the blade that drops is that one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I feel like they should be reserved for horror films.
Speaker 1: And that's all I agree.
Speaker 2: I think nail guns should be like illegal. They just look scary.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're right, you could kill someone with one.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you had a mishap with a power tool? We want to hear about it and will give you a prize to make you feel better.
Speaker 1: Gruesome plus please A Creasy Swan Shows. A Creasy Swan Show. We're talking about the times that you've had to run with a power tool in the shared or in the workshop, and you've come off second best. Troyce armsdad did just that and ended up with a nail gun in his head.
Speaker 4: He got shot in the head with a nail gun like a five centimeter and now went into his brain and had had like emergency surgery and he's completely fine.
Speaker 2: It's like a miracle.
Speaker 1: I want to see. I mean, look, I love that we've got the outcome, but I want to know how this happened. Yeah, and where was troy Sevan's mother at the time. That's what I would like to know. How does a nail from an OL gun end up in the back of a man's head.
Speaker 3: His mom's so cool. She would have been like out shopping or at a gig or something. She's a vibe thirty twenty four cent. What happened with the power tool?
Speaker 1: What happened? Mikayla?
Speaker 6: So, I was camping with my partner for my very first time as well, and we're sitting around the fire. It was pitch black at night. I had songs on and I've gotten up to walk through to the toilet and as I've gone around the camp chair, he had his retractable store against it. Yeah, and I've kicked the handle of it and it slipped the blade up and cut open the side of my ankle, the back of my ankle, and a bunch of blade mark to cross as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, I'm sorry. I am speechless. I knew I hated camping, but now I really really hate it so much.
Speaker 2: That was your first mistake, Mikayla, going camping. Can I just say, I've.
Speaker 6: Been decited to go camping for my whole life? Anyway? That was the one to remember.
Speaker 1: Were you in the middle of nowhere? How did you get some medical attention?
Speaker 6: Well? I didn't until like the next day, like later the next day. What so it was a Saturday night and I didn't get I went got back into like the community area late Sunday avote, but I didn't actually end up going into the doctors till Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Mikayla, I would have required a chopper.
Speaker 1: And what what were the what were the wounds in the end? Were there stitches and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 6: I did need stitches, but because of how late I left it, they just wanted to glue it up or butterfly stitch it.
Speaker 1: And what does it look like now?
Speaker 6: A decent scar, A couple of decent scars.
Speaker 1: Did you leave that?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you leave that partner? No?
Speaker 6: No, we both decided it was fifty to fifty fault.
Speaker 2: Wowcher for you, Michayla. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I could see that all unfolding.
Speaker 2: I can feel it like my achilles is.
Speaker 1: My toes is bunched up.
Speaker 10: Hi, Daniella, Hey guys, this is a pretty gross one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think I can do gross.
Speaker 2: No, I can. I've seen I've seen a word here. I want to hear about it.
Speaker 10: So my dad used to work in another twice they have they have meat grinders and meat saws. One of the guys that he was working alongside was sawing some meat and he accidentally thought off his finger. So while they rushed him off to the hospital, my dad was designator. It was designated to look for the finger amongst all the meat. He found it.
Speaker 3: Christy's taking Chris, he's taking her headphones off because she can't hear it.
Speaker 2: So wait, your dad had to go through through the meat. Yes, what kind of meat like sausage?
Speaker 10: It was a pig, it was, and he had to go through all the more to the finger. He found it. Yeah, he found it. He brought they brought it back to the hospital and they actually put it back on. How effective that finger was. I'm not too short.
Speaker 2: It's a happy ending.
Speaker 3: They found a finger and then they put it back on, and now he's got his finger and it smells like pork.
Speaker 1: Apparently the Crispy Swan Show. Let's go click it, Chrissy. There's some really great audio going around of a do I want to say journalist movie Pepperazzo? Is it?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: A TMZ report, A TMZ reporter doors stopping at Tina and Ole's of course, Beyonce and solanges mother and trying to get some juice desperately trying to get some juice about the Netflix performance that was glitchy?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because Netflix Beyonce's performing on Christmas Day at a half time for one of the NFL games. Yeah, and I think it's the first time Netflix are streaming this live.
Speaker 2: And when they streamed that fight live the other day.
Speaker 1: It was it was bad. It was really bad. And you know, it's a fair question. What do you think, Tina? Do you think it's gonna be glitchy? Are you concerned about Netflix having any glitches from Beyonce's Christmas day perform.
Speaker 2: Men for everything people have gone.
Speaker 1: I love that, Miss Tina. Do you think that all the Beyonce's Grammy and arms kind of make up like the lack of CMA love. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 2: We know that's right, And I thank you somebody.
Speaker 1: I like that. I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 2: We know that's right, Tina. She was a full Miss Tina.
Speaker 3: Fangirls so funny Tina. I'm surprised Tina didn't chat more. She usually loves her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she normally loves a little guest back her golden child. Let's move on to Lizzie.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 11: I know that it's not about appearances, but she is looking amazing, like phenomenal. She looks sharp and sane like compared to the stuff that was going around a few years ago, which was very concerning.
Speaker 3: She seemed extremely weathered, yes, and unhinged. Yeah, and there was that accent that would come and it.
Speaker 1: Was just, yeah, she was not having a good time of it. But no, my god, hasn't she turned that brown upside?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, but that's one of the best face lifts I've seen in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I think she's taken in a photo of Kylie Jenner and said, I'll just have this, just do that on there, but you know it works, looks amazing. She was on who's that guy? Andy Cohen is at him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's what happens Live?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She was on that shoe and she divulged a very interesting story about a producer an executive.
Speaker 12: I mean, the first movie I auditioned for was The Parent Trap, and I didn't. I haven't auditioned since.
Speaker 1: That true that a Disney executive asked you at the premiere of that movie if your.
Speaker 2: Sister was there?
Speaker 12: Yes, Michael, where's your twin? And I said, well, you should have peen me double because I don't have one.
Speaker 1: Where's your twin?
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Like Michael Isis is a really big name in.
Speaker 2: Yes, like a top dog.
Speaker 3: Surely he was across the casting in the way that showed that movie was being made.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, probably not. You don't think now, I reckon, he probably does contracts and has lunches and goes, yep, fine, let's just do that. Let's just let's commission it.
Speaker 2: That's still one of my top ten films, The Parent Trap. I love it.
Speaker 1: Remind me of it again. See. I loved Freaky Friday, but original one.
Speaker 2: The parent trap is with who is that gorgeous woman the mother on it? What is her name? Elizabeth?
Speaker 1: J Natasha were just said to Dennis Craack. She every time I see Lindsay Lohan, no matter what age she is, she astounds me with what a great actress she is. She's so good. Yes, she's really really good.
Speaker 2: No matter what state she's in.
Speaker 3: But speaking of Lindsay states, can you please just give us a Lindsay voice tease that Jojo Siwa is coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere agaze because you're Joutes is the Chrissy Swan show. Jack, I've got a situation. The weather is getting better and I can never ever wear Tola sandals anymore because I've lost my big toenail. Oh no, it's a really hot day to day here. I really wanted to wear my little sandals. I have to wear Runners. I have to wear Runners every day. Wow, for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Now, you always have a really great pedicure.
Speaker 1: Yes I do. I only get three a year, but they last.
Speaker 3: And how has this occurred? Though You've never how have you lost your big toenail walking.
Speaker 2: So all the walking has ripped it off.
Speaker 1: It's just a standard thing. Yeah, because it's hitting the top of the shoe thousands of times a day.
Speaker 3: What if we look at getting you like, you know those birken stocks I have, like the They're called the Boston and then they your toes are covered at least your ankle and foots, then out the back like a sly Mo.
Speaker 1: No, I'd feel like Papa Smurf. I just have to wear I just have to wear runners. That's it this summer.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's right down at the base. It's going to take a year to grow. I'm really upset.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you should go on mar send it.
Speaker 3: I don't wait until four because Jojo Siwa is joining us live in studio.
Speaker 2: I said it earlier in the show. I will believe it when I see it.
Speaker 1: Me too, And I'm not gonna believe my eyes. It'll be like seeing a live.
Speaker 2: Unicorn, it really will. She is magical.
Speaker 3: If you're not sure who we're talking about, she was like the star kid on Dance Moms.
Speaker 2: Next though, Chrissy's Quazy.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show, The Crissy Swan Shows do this.
Speaker 9: Frosty music and movies. Sis, that's what it feels like Christmas. Discover the more love this season at Westfield? Is he your local center today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hello Katrina, Hello Chrissy. How's your Friday going, Darling?
Speaker 10: Oh, it's nearly wrapping up, picking up the kids, a couple of hours, more of work and made your wine.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I love all of that apart from the wine. Can you believe nearly four years? Katrina?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 1: I know how boring? Hello Juie, Hello, Julie Hello. Was there a song in the eighties called Julie by Shaken Stevens. I'm not sure I think there was. I'm gonna have to google that. Jewels Well, may the luck of Shaking Stevens be with you. In Chrissy's quizzy, your names are your buzzes. It's the first five and the first person to get three answers crack, when's the game? And we'll walk away not only with the bum bag, we're going to stuff a two hundred bucks worth of Westfield gift cards in it. Very nice.
Speaker 2: Question Number one.
Speaker 1: Can can you name the TV series Jojo Siwa? Start? Yes? Katrina, Mom, Yes, Katrina, I've got some very exciting news for you. Guess who's standing behind me behind glass?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, jo Jojo is here.
Speaker 1: Jojo is in the building, and so is a beautiful mother as well. All right, both looking deluxe.
Speaker 2: Question number three, that's one point to Katrina.
Speaker 1: On which social media platform do you post on someone's walla? Yes, Katrina, Facebook? Wow, you are hot to trot today, Katrina, so competitive? Can feel it?
Speaker 2: I can feel it.
Speaker 3: Question number three, This is for the win, Katrina, Julie, you're still in it though, my.
Speaker 2: Mate, Jamie Lee.
Speaker 1: I hope so too. Can't just be laid down mossire. Jamiie Curtis is celebrating a birthday today. Can you name one film that she's been in?
Speaker 5: Katrina?
Speaker 1: Yes, Katrina, for the win.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I know the one with I'm going to have to I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Which is a.
Speaker 2: Game, Julie? Do you know one? Do you want to steal?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I've gone blank?
Speaker 1: No, I reckon, Katrina, you're thinking of true lies.
Speaker 9: That's it, damn it.
Speaker 2: Question number four.
Speaker 1: Soul is the capital of which country? Freaking obviously South Korea? Question num five. Sixteen year old Knox Jolly Pitt is the son of which Hollywood A Listen, Yes, Katrina.
Speaker 5: Angelie, Joey and Brad.
Speaker 1: Correct, Katrina, you've got tryna bucks to spend at Westfield. Well done and of course the bum bag don't know that.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The gorgeous weekend.
Speaker 3: Katrina and Julie enjoy Ladies, Hey live in studio. Next Jojo Siwa, the Craziest One Show.
Speaker 1: We are thrilled to welcome the legend, the myth Jojo Sila. Oh come God, had it cute up ready to go? I cannot believe we're looking at you. They saw an article in the newspaper that you were coming, and there was a big of you in front of flint Of Street and we were like, is this some sort of cruel joke that they are saying she's coming, but she never will and here you are here.
Speaker 13: She is No, not a cruel joke at all. I'm very much so here, very much so excited to be here. Melbourne actually happens to be like one of my.
Speaker 8: Favorite cities in the world. Why ever, since I was little, I just had a special special bond with Melbourne. I don't know what it is, and now I have friends that live here and I.
Speaker 13: Don't know just it's it's like I always have when I was all like I want to live in Australia and I want to live in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Like that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You should purchase a holiday house here, a vacation.
Speaker 8: Great idea.
Speaker 3: Now you're here for Always Live. You're performing tonight. If you're in Melbourne, people can go and see you for the Summer Camps tramp party. Yes, what can we expect from this performance?
Speaker 2: To seven?
Speaker 8: Oh boy, it's it's a fun set.
Speaker 13: It's a really fun set. It's my actual my longest set that I've ever ever done. And so it's seven seven songs. In the last few years, obviously I had a tour where it was much more, but seven songs. It was the first time I'm performing my new song Iced Coffee, and first time I'm performed my song Guilty Pleasure, So we got a lot of first happening.
Speaker 1: It's the first time Guilty Pleasures on the way and yeah, it's fabulous.
Speaker 8: Thank you, it's y'all.
Speaker 13: I always I love to talk about gee Flip I I make up an excuse anytime I can to bring them up. But earlier actually last year, right around this time, they taught me how to drum. They gave me a drum lesson and ever since when I fall in love with the drums and they become one of my best friends and they've helped me out here and there with them, And tonight actually is my first time ever performing the drums and they're going to.
Speaker 8: Be there to watch.
Speaker 13: So I'm I'm I'm so thrilled about it, so terrified, so scared about.
Speaker 1: Foot each that you should look up. You know, I'm gonna sound like an old lady. Your mom had know this. Karen Carpenters sang and played the drums, and there's an amazing little piece of footage on Instagram. I'll find it. It's a great drum in Spo.
Speaker 13: Well, I like, I'm like, stay dialed and stay focused, Like don't flip that flips there, Like, just stay stay focused.
Speaker 1: There's just so much.
Speaker 13: Pressure with them drumming. Even anytime, like I post a video of me drumming on my close friends story, there's something that you see. I'm like, oh, dear boy, here they the here they go. They're gonna see it.
Speaker 3: Do you get to hang out with Jay, Flip and Christelle when they're in LA or your schedule.
Speaker 8: No, we we do, we do.
Speaker 13: We Obviously it's very difficult because our schedules are very nuts, but we definitely make time, especially especially Flip and I Chrischelle. We've only hung out a couple of times, but we're actually getting like a little bit closer, which has been really nice.
Speaker 1: So what do you do when you're hanging out?
Speaker 13: Such a great question actually to honestly, like literally just can chat chat it up? And they're they're like family. Flip has really become like an older sibling team.
Speaker 1: Cook, Like do you go to seven eleven?
Speaker 13: We typically order, we typically order. Last night we ordered Chinese food.
Speaker 1: What you order? What's your Chinese order?
Speaker 8: I got some noodles. They were like egg noodles of chicken.
Speaker 13: They were very good lunch sood I can't play some great Chinese Rushian.
Speaker 8: I couldn't tell you where.
Speaker 13: But yeah, we actually we made it this fun game one time. It's called Dreams Bye. We made up that I don't know, but it's basically like you play a song and then the other person I was like commit to like really selling the song, and it's our fun game called dreams.
Speaker 1: We play it now.
Speaker 13: No, you have to be in like a really interesting mood to play dreams.
Speaker 1: I'm never interested.
Speaker 8: We'll hang out, we'll hang out and then.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why do you call it dreams?
Speaker 8: Exactly? I have no idea flip came up.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's so intriguing. I need to talk to you about Abby Lee Miller because I'm for your mental health. Because my daughter wanted me to watch it, and I said, yes, I love all that stuff. And I watched three episodes and I said, peg, I cannot watch another second of that woman verbally abusing these poor children that I'm not her own. I said, if that woman spoke to you like that, I would mind.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, look for me, it was a little different because I knew what I was getting myself into at the TV show, but and eating Abby and being a part of the team. But I think I craved that sort of you know what I mean, and like, I don't know, I I think that I also know that like sixty hours a week is what we were together, and then what was actually aired was forty two minutes, and so like, of course, the most entertaining what's going to be aired, you know what I mean. But you know, there's some stuff that I watch back and I'm like, damn, yeah, damn me.
Speaker 2: Can I say as well, it's really she's very good to be now.
Speaker 8: Let me say that she's very good to me now.
Speaker 3: It's really nice to see that you're so open to I believe about talking about Dance Moms because I feel like a lot of people move on from those types of shows and want to like forget it or pretend it to happen.
Speaker 13: So that blows my mind because it is such a massive part of my past and that I'm like, no, I love this show and I will always I will always love Dance Moms and I will always care about it, and I will never ever when I race it.
Speaker 8: For my past.
Speaker 1: I agree. I was on a TV show twenty one years ago, and there are some people that have done the same show that never want to talk about it. Yeah. I love talking about it because I know the answers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can't make it up. It's like anything about it your experience, Yeah, I can be you know, I can answer it, yeap. Whereas if they ask me a heart of questions, I don't know the answers. Yeah, we know about that.
Speaker 8: I can talk about it for days.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: How have you found always being in the limelight and such a public figure from such a young age.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's almost like you were built for it. Do you feel like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 13: I don't think it's for everybody at all. But I was a very different kind of child. I was very very different as a young young ling.
Speaker 8: And I don't know, it.
Speaker 13: Just kind of I feel like it really is that, like I really was shaped to be this, and it's.
Speaker 1: I don't talk to your mom about it.
Speaker 2: Do you struggle? What do you struggle with been so famous now? Is there anything like the social media everything?
Speaker 13: There's a lot of struggles. But at the end of the day, like I chose it, you know what I mean. I always I have this thing with tattoos, like you cannot be like it hurts because like you're choosing to go get it, you know what I mean. And so that's my thing with fame, Like any of the hardships that come with it, I'm continuing to choose it.
Speaker 1: You know, favorite thing about everybody knowing who you are?
Speaker 13: My favorite thing is getting to see people watch me through their eyes though. It was just this little girl. Her name is Kailani and I love this little kiddo with all my heart. She's three years old. I met her in Starbucks and her mom has become a friend and just the kids. Jojo obsessed and she's new Jojo obsess to not even old Jojo.
Speaker 8: She likes Jojo and Blue.
Speaker 13: She asked me, She asked me if I could get her a blue souvenir and say hi to Blue in Australia.
Speaker 8: I was like, absolutely anything for you, kiddo.
Speaker 13: Anyways, she came to watch my show and watching her little young eyes just like light up with your joy like you cannot you cannot force that kind of joy. And so to see that, it just like it melts my heart. Whether that be from a three year old or from a thirty year older, from a nine year old, it's just it's magic, amazing.
Speaker 2: Jojo play stick Around.
Speaker 3: You can catch Jojo performing in Melbourne exclusively for Always Live tonight at summ Account's tramp Potty.
Speaker 1: So where is Jess McCartney right now? I've forgotten about him. We love him. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show and we are joined by Jojo. See what we cannot believe it?
Speaker 2: That is me?
Speaker 8: How are we?
Speaker 1: I mean we've known you since how old were you when we started in dance mom nine nine? It's been long, twelve years, believable, and you have been You've started multi million dollar bo business season. I mean, you've been just extraordinary. One of the most interesting parts of your story is coming out. Tell us how that happened and whether or not it just did one day?
Speaker 13: Did I just know I had a best friend who I was like, oh, it's not a best friend.
Speaker 8: And I was always open. I always loved the LGBTQ IA plus.
Speaker 13: Community, but you know, just never never thought that that was me. But also never liked boys, and I just didn't know. I was young and yeah, anyways, I was sixteen, fell in love with my best friend. We ended up actually dating for nine months, had a beautiful relationship, still our friends to the day.
Speaker 8: Like it was great.
Speaker 13: But yeah, coming out actually I was a very natural thing. I mean I kind of share everything with the world to some extent, and so that was like I didn't feel a need to hide it at all and just was like, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Is this is me, this is this is this and did it feel good? Because you would have been inundated with messages from other young people that had been struggling with this. Gosh, I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I think what always felt good to me is like the actually the older people that would say like I wish I had somebody like you as a kid. That to me was like amazing. That made me feel because there's kids now that do someone like me, you know what I mean, It's crazy, It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I recently saw you on Call Her Daddy and the podcast, and you were talking about how much you loved Miley's.
Speaker 2: Bangers mine ever, and how did that sort of help you with your rebrand at the start of these year.
Speaker 8: I absolutely did.
Speaker 13: I mean I I from a very young age, I've been very inspired by Miley Cyrus, I obviously Montana, you know, and that was a massive part of my childhood career and then growing in being an adult. It was for sure, I looked at Bangers as one of my biggest inspirations. I look at Bangers, Freddie Mercury, Midy Gaga all my biggest inspirations. And yeah, Miley is a genius, and I think the flip she made was brilliant, and I to even be like compared a little bit to that. It just like it's like Dangle achieved.
Speaker 1: Is Moley the one that's recently said that she won't be touring anymore because I'm uncomfortable. What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, it's very hard.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of pressure. But Caroly, I personally love it. I'm like on that stage.
Speaker 3: Immediately put together a fun radio game that we want to.
Speaker 2: Lies. Google has told.
Speaker 1: Me, I've just been staring into your beautiful eyes. Jud John, I've forgotten my little list.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We have googled you and Google lies, Google lie, Google lized like one after the other time alf the time. I'm gonna tell you some lies. I'm gonna tell you some things that Google said about you. Tell me it's true or not?
Speaker 5: Got you?
Speaker 1: Jojo see war is obsessed with unicorns a lie. See but when I was a kid. Yeah but lie, you once made a giant cereal bowl true? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 1: And about them you talk to your merchandise.
Speaker 13: I did used to do that. That is very weird, now that you say that out loud.
Speaker 1: I did used to Okay, so what would that sound.
Speaker 8: Like I'd be like, hello, Bobo dog, how you doing today? Like I I really I really would, I really would.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite scenes on Keeping Up with the Kardashians was Northwest coming to your house yep, and Kim going into your merch room and Kim facetiming everyone to show her you just on your merch room being like, this.
Speaker 1: Is what we need. I didn't North go, my mom says you Charlie.
Speaker 13: She and Kim was like, I was like, oh, there was just one part that we're north media mass and Kim was like, where's your boom? I'll sweep And I was like, absolutely not, Cinderella. I was like, you're not sweeping my flora because.
Speaker 1: You said thank you so much. I don't know how to Jojo sleeps with twelve.
Speaker 8: Pillows definitely not one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, a pillow minimalist.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 1: Your house is called JoJo's Candy Mansion.
Speaker 8: It's definitely not JoJo's frat house. Right now.
Speaker 1: How you used to glue bows to your head?
Speaker 8: Zip tie not glue?
Speaker 2: How would that work some way?
Speaker 8: Like they don't come out while I'm performing?
Speaker 2: Would do it through your head?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Oh psycho?
Speaker 1: Yeah, super your favorite place to sing is in the shower.
Speaker 13: Yeah, probably, but I would I show down stage, so I would say, lie.
Speaker 1: You have recently? And no, you often wear head to toe glittered to bed. Never you've had more than six hair colors at once. Yes, you wrote a song about rejection at age twelve.
Speaker 13: I mean kind of you're kind of considered only getting better about rejection.
Speaker 1: Let me see what else we've got here.
Speaker 2: It's a fun game.
Speaker 1: It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the Tesla well with your face on it?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it sounds so crazy anytime I say it like this, but I have a Lamborghini with my face on it iconic, But that I have the Tesla?
Speaker 1: And what color is the Lamborghini place?
Speaker 13: It's I mean, it's my face, so it's like just a bunch of my faces.
Speaker 1: You are a left hander.
Speaker 8: I am not. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird? And let's finish on a real big one. You love pickles?
Speaker 8: I love pickles? Do you so good?
Speaker 1: Do you like those ones that they just come in a bag? One one big, so delicious?
Speaker 3: Like that's amazing, Jojo, thank you so much for coming in to Jojo performing in Melbourne exclusively for Always Live tonight at Summer Camps Tramp Party, Crazy Swans.
Speaker 1: I mean, I sang that so well last night in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: Did you? Hey? You know what else you did?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: Try to learn the Karma dants with Jojo siwah.
Speaker 1: Was so bad at dancing?
Speaker 3: You tried, though, go to our Instagram at the Christy Swan show. In the song, Jojo was trying to teach Chrissy the Karma dance.
Speaker 1: And she just looked so repulsed at my inability. And she was right to be so repulsed, because there is something wrong with me. Yes, Chrissy's correspondence, Yes, well, haven't she wanted to have a say? I asked this week in can I ask you a question? She's a Taylor Swift song. By the way, dah, how did Tesla's work if you want to travel for longer than four hundred kilometers? And you know what? I spoke to a lot of people, including a Tesla driver owner Scudder, who works here audio producer, still couldn't answer me.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: I think I might have told him to get the hell out of the studio.
Speaker 2: You did, sorry, Scotterer.
Speaker 1: I said, stopped wasting my time. Anyway, Here is an answer of sorts from Michelle. I thought it was for a second there Michelle Reznicki, who I went to school with, and she was heaven. She was the here below me.
Speaker 2: Good name.
Speaker 1: You know how sometimes there's girls that are younger than you that are just my chef's kiss. Michelle Reznecki, if you're around, give me a call. Third in twenty four ten, you were heaven. It's not Resnicki though, it's Michelle Razziki. Okay, she says, Hi, Christy, I have a Tesla and you can get to Ularu. Couple drove from Mary's Feeling Victoria to Ulu. They said on their trip they used both superchargers and accommodation charges, which have dedicated out let's. Tesla's are great. Never pay for petrol's services.
Speaker 2: I mean, she sounds like someone from Tesla.
Speaker 1: She's obviously a rap, you know, not the voice that I gave her. Brody reached out after hearing my sweeping statement about personalized plates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you revealed yesterday you like them.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: They're so Bergane.
Speaker 1: What about the ones like on your car, the long, thin black ones, and you would have JC whatever year you're born twenty twenty ninety six. Come on, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: If it was a euro plate, I like that. Yeah, a europlate I'm okay with. I still don't know if I would do personalized plates, but anyway, to.
Speaker 1: Me, because I was born in the seventies, it is the ultimate sign that you've made it like it absolutely is. And I know I'm not alone because Brody agrees with me. Talking about number plates, I've got one. It's called a Victorian heritage plate numbers. It's numbers only that they are amazing? How do they work?
Speaker 2: Says?
Speaker 1: The closer your plate number is to one, the more valuable it is.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Prices start at nineteen thousand dollars. You got too much money. If you're spending nineteen thousand dollars all the way to millions for numbers like number one.
Speaker 3: I know people that have spent six figures on those plates, and that I mean, if you've got the money, it's worth every center looks fantastic on the vehicle.
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, No, I can't say it on it.
Speaker 1: Do I know them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you've got to tell me. In the ad because I want names name, I'm going to press charges. I revealed earlier this week that I once sent my pen pal in New Zealand dead flyers, and then we were like, how did I find a pen pal because there was no Internet. Yeah, this is the answer. Michael has reached out to us to say, you were talking today about pen pals and how we found them. When I was a kid, I remember there being a column in the Sunday aper, Yes, Mike, Oh, and it had pen pals, like you know, there was kittens and puppies and stuff and pen pals. And then it had a code and you would send your details to the code and then if they got that code, they would send it back. They would send you a letter back.
Speaker 2: That is so much admin. I know how bored were you back there?
Speaker 1: So bored, Jack, so deeply bored. All right, let's finish with this one. Renee wants to weigh in on our sweeping statement where Jack you said that you are now a zis man yea, which is coke.
Speaker 3: Zero controversial because you are the queen of the Dike Coller.
Speaker 1: You've always been a diet coke fan.
Speaker 3: I always loved a DC I still do. But like for everyday life. I like a ZIZ now, so what happened?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 3: I started drinking more ziz and then when I would go back to a DC, I was like, oh, it's a bit harsher.
Speaker 1: I get that too, because you can't get classic diet coke in Balley, so I have to drink the ziz And then when I get back normal diet coke tastes like soda water, like no flavor. But I press on anyway. Renee wants to say none of these are good because they're all sugar and so unhealthy for you. It's disgusting. Well, look, it might be unhealthy and it might be discussing, but there is no sugar in it. Rene correct in either insis or diet coke. Water is the best out of these two. And you know what she does have a.
Speaker 2: Point, does she?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: The point is she's boring, ha and like live a little water is the best. The best weekend Swanny, Eat Love, Tim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Don Are You