Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes. I'm Anna and I'm Matt.
Speaker 1: Let's jump in.
Speaker 2: He Hey, guys, welcome to another hot line.
Speaker 1: Hello. We're joined by a very special guest on the hotline today, and we actually don't have guests on our hotline, so this is like extra special.
Speaker 2: We wanted to put a face to the name that we always talk about. It's our producer Alex.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, welcome to the studio, which is your studio having Thank you for having us, Thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: So it's been a big week with obviously being Sydney Now podcast You Reckon. We did.
Speaker 1: In fifty I did five in one day, which I think is crazy. That is nuts and crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know how your physically forming words right now.
Speaker 1: No, to be honest, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I think it's coming.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. We have rooftop drinks tonight, which we're excited about.
Speaker 4: And a week team rooftop drinks. I know you guys are hearing conjoin.
Speaker 1: They have the most beautiful rooftop, so I mean it would be rude not to do Friday night drinks with that view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been alcoholic with that view just sitting up there.
Speaker 4: But I mean, speaking of views, you guys, yeah, the rooftop on at the top of this building is not the nicest fore you guys have seen in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, we had the best experience of our lives. Like we and I were talking about this we reckon that this is like the best thing we've done all year. Would you say that.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. I mean, if you haven't done it already, I recommend the Sydney Harbor Bridge. Oh, like I wasn't expecting, do you know what I mean? Like something cool? But then it just blew me away completely.
Speaker 1: It blew me away, Like the sun was setting around us. There was a blood orange moon moon.
Speaker 3: Incredible.
Speaker 4: I was saying that the photos you guys took look like it's just a green screen behind you.
Speaker 3: It's not pretty. It actually photo shops.
Speaker 2: Put the photos into a justice like it was seriously, like I wish that, Like we didn't have our phones.
Speaker 1: And taking Yeah, we thought we would be able to so we should.
Speaker 2: Take photos and film up there. But it was pretty good to live in the moment. You got to see like bats fly pass airplanes.
Speaker 1: There was a part where like we were at the top and we kind of like sat up there or stood up there for and like I was just looking out at the scenery and it was just incredible. There was like a cruise ship leaving and they were all waving us. It was like, I know, I thought that, and I was like trying to like you know when you're trying to remember it because your phone is not there, and I was like, remember this moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a real come to Jesus moment.
Speaker 1: There we were like manifesting. I was like, to manifest what was the granite called We're gonna kill ourselfs?
Speaker 2: So we literally said we remember this. Do you remember it?
Speaker 1: No? I wasn't even looking like remember it. That's why I told you to remember. Our tour leader Brie was like, this granite, let's call it granite, but I'm sure we can look it up later. But anyway, this granite is like so old, and apparently people wish on it so literally you can imagine and I have wait, firstly, have you done the Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 3: Bree, I have, I've done the drive, the bridge drive.
Speaker 2: This is our recommendation for having I've.
Speaker 4: Grown up here've never done it. You know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crazy, but anyway, imagine this. So Matt and I like mid bridge climb, and then the toll leader Brie was like, you have to wish on this, like store in this granite, like make all your dreams come true so much like just touch it, touch it whatever you want. So just hugging it, making all of our wishes. Literally kissed it.
Speaker 2: And had her arms and her head against it for I swear like five minutes.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of wishes and we.
Speaker 2: Were waiting on Anna to move the line. Everyone's sitting there like, oh gee, don't interrupted me.
Speaker 1: They were just letting me have my moments. Anyway, we thankfully although we could not bring our phones because we thought we were going to be able to like literally record a podcast up there, which was would have been cool, right, But when I think about it, it was pretty naive of us to think you just like randomly have our cell phones. But anyway, our tool leader Brie, who was amazing, let us record a little something. So we're going to play that now.
Speaker 2: Hey we're on top of the Sydney Harbor Bridge, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It is amazing.
Speaker 1: This sun is literally setting all around us. It's so peaceful up here.
Speaker 2: We're one hundred and thirty four meters in the sky as well, I mean does not feel like it. It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you actually can't bring your friends up here.
Speaker 1: So a shout out to breefo recording this audio.
Speaker 2: For letting you guys hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I recommended the city lights so bright it looks awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the best thing I've done all Ye.
Speaker 2: Why that was just raw emotion.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know why. It's probably a good thing. We didn't record a podcast up there because that was loud.
Speaker 2: But we had a suspicion that it was going to be windy up there. But didn't feel windy up there, though, did it.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Really, I thought you'd being like feeling you're going to be blown away, like literally off the bridge.
Speaker 1: Well it was also with thirty five degree days. I was like, this is going to be super uncomfortable, you obviously have to wear like the full jumpsuits. I was like, I saw the harnesses and brandom things like hanging from.
Speaker 2: It, hanging hats, handkerchief.
Speaker 1: They were like, does anyone want to come for handkerchief? Matt was like I'll have one please. Well. I was like, of course, of course, and it did come in here.
Speaker 2: I was having this.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: She said blood as well and you.
Speaker 3: Cut your finger and finger so I was like, yeah to the rescue.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we had like all this stuff strapped to us. So it was hot, but up there it didn't feel like it was too hot because of the breeze. So then when we got down to like I say ground level but below the wind, I was sweating. My suit was like stuck to me. It was so wet.
Speaker 1: But it felt like the perfect night to do it because it was like warm but breezy and like, yeah, it was incredible. But funny thing that happened when we first arrived, so you have to do like this forty five minute induction and we all stood around in like a circle and bree was like introduced yourself to everyone, like you're gonna be on this walk with everyone because you go in like groups of like ten or fifteen something like that. Fourteen. There you go Matt with the fact he's a statman, and so everyone was like introducing themselves and like I could just tell people thought Matt and I were a couple. They're like, you know, two miscellaneous people have come in together, both tall, probably a couple. So I was like, Hi, I'm Anna, I'm from Melbourne. I'm in Sydney for work because we have a podcast and we're recording some episodes and we're not together, and I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was my time to be funny, and so I was like, hey, I'm that. Yeah, we're here working and she's being modest on our anniversary.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone was like very confused. They're like, so you guys together or not? Like, what's going.
Speaker 3: On this break up.
Speaker 2: Together?
Speaker 1: He's living in Lala Lands.
Speaker 2: No, it was good. I've got a couple of stats. Talking of stats, I wanted to read out about Sidney Ubridge that I found interesting.
Speaker 1: There was some good ones. Oh, actually, let's ask Alex, how many people do you think died?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I asked this question.
Speaker 1: This Sydney harbor rid died making it Yeah, like building it.
Speaker 3: I genuinely have no idea. I'm going to say happy zero.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, do you remember I think it was sixteen? It was sixteen? Yes, yes, But anyway, back to Matt's stats. Okay, that's got a good rhyme to it. Maybe we should have at that start because you are a statman?
Speaker 3: Is that why you be Bubba butter boped before? Because of statman?
Speaker 4: I was distracted by that.
Speaker 2: I'd be lying if I said that was my original joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll claim it, definitely claim it.
Speaker 2: One hundred and thirty four meters high, fifty two thousand tons of steel, crazy, one thousand, one hundred and forty nine meters long, six million rivets.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what she said on how long it takes to jump down?
Speaker 2: Five point five seconds?
Speaker 1: Oh? He is a status Oh really saying that it's a really long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long time to recreate your decisions.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's too much.
Speaker 1: I got dark. But anyway, if you're in Sydney, this is a must do activity like this is I reckon this. I'm going to put it out there. I think this is our best and biggest recommendation yet, something that people don't think to do, like it's just a bridge, just a bridge. I mean, it's a beautiful bride. But there are.
Speaker 3: Heaps of them around.
Speaker 4: We've got heaps. Why why this one? Why so special? Yeah that's I guess.
Speaker 1: I've always Australia view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the viewers amazing view.
Speaker 1: So anyway, highly recommend.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about Alex So. Alex is our producer. I just wanted to have a quick question before we talk. Oh, let's talk about you first. Actually, so cut that out. So you've got your so, yeah, cut that Alex. So, you've got your podcast cinema? Do you want to talk a bit about that?
Speaker 3: Yes, a podcast.
Speaker 4: It's called Dude Cinema and it's myself and fellow comedian beck Childwood and we basically just watch in review all the movies that dude have told us we have to see so or any movie that a dude has been like, I can't believe you haven't seen X, or have you seen X?
Speaker 3: Or let's go on a date. I'm going to make you watch X.
Speaker 1: I love any movie.
Speaker 2: So I was a bit fooled by the concept. I thought you actually reviewed guys movies like seriously. So I was excited.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was.
Speaker 2: And then when you told me that, like you take the piss out of it, I sort of like I was. I was like, that's cool. I like the concept. It's funny because we jumped on while we've been up in Sydney.
Speaker 1: So look out that in two days.
Speaker 2: Yes, tomorrow, tomorrow, so look out for that. And we reviewed Jaws. We did that, and we established that I'm the dude.
Speaker 3: You are the epitome I love you for.
Speaker 2: I came in with a new perspective of things, yes, because you.
Speaker 4: Know what the difference is you're between like regular dude and Matt dude, is you're a self aware dude.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That changed?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: Movies.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I was saying I'm the dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we love a self aware dude.
Speaker 2: Bierkaowski the dude. That's a reference.
Speaker 4: That's actually pretty good, big Lebowski Bige.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: Anyone gets that reference. You're cool.
Speaker 3: Listen to do cinema.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just realized, like we've been going for a few years now, but we realized that we both had never seen.
Speaker 3: A lot of movies, or we thought we'd seen movies, but like movies that we liked.
Speaker 4: And then we were just like we're both single and dating and just like we're just getting so sick of dudes being like a cod Believe you haven't seen die Hard and like, why would we ever see die Hard?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't face?
Speaker 1: I'm with Alex, I haven't seen any of these movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 4: I grew up in a like with a sister. I didn't have like boys around. Dad just loved his comedies and that's kind of it. So so we decided to do a podcast where we first look on a response review these movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the concept great, and you do stand up as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, also stand up community.
Speaker 2: So you're going to coach me with my stand up act this year? Have I addressed that even on this podcast?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have.
Speaker 5: You have?
Speaker 2: I'm held accountable forre it?
Speaker 4: Well, I do you want to put it in stone so you can't back down?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, it's a big moment. Yes, I am going to do a stand up act at some point this year to stand upset.
Speaker 1: But that's fine, okay, but you know what, we could actually invite our where's your Head out? Fam?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 1: That's looking really really like a deer in headliners right now. We could invite them to the show. Have some like you know, Bill all cheer, you can get around you. If it's not funny, we'll still laugh.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Or do you want to do you want to just be like miss Ollabias in a miscellane nonym audience anonymous.
Speaker 2: Let me let me and Alex workshops material and then well as also Mattie McCrae.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she's also with that network.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we went on her podcast and should I drop Yeah, everyone, me and her are going to do it together. So you might know from TikTok we're on our podcast. Look out for that episode. Yeah, we're going to do it.
Speaker 4: Some plans brewing of how we can make this happen, and I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I reckon we invite everyone. I'd love everyone to say it. Yeah, I'd love everyone.
Speaker 1: Maddy was saying how Mad should go in between like Charlie Matthews, his alter ego who he does, like his wrestling character and himself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't know that who that was?
Speaker 2: What dress us it could be wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what she was saying is she was like, what you should do is to change in between characters. You should wear like a forward cap and a backward cap and every time you switch, you switch characters. And I was like, yes, great starting point, right, that's good. Yeah, a whole lot of work.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I just don't know where to start. And that's what I'm really excited for that. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: It's so just whole new unknown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary, and like I said, you so much respect that for people that do it that I want to do it.
Speaker 3: It's so fun.
Speaker 4: Though, when you get that first laugh, you're gonna want to change.
Speaker 2: I'll probably just walk off.
Speaker 1: Look, we did our live show and we were a bit worried about that because we've never done live and now you know, who knows, maybe your live show might be coming your way sometimes soon we shall.
Speaker 4: Featuring stand up by.
Speaker 1: We could do it segment anyway. We're getting carried away.
Speaker 2: Now, what's your recommendation?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, So I have recently, well in the last like six months, really gotten into a couple of new podcasts that I wanted to recommend their American podcast. So the first one is called Maintenance Face. Have you guys heard of no topping the charts in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not all over podcast like I should be, Matt, It's my job.
Speaker 1: I can actually tell you something funny. So I was like to Matt, let's listen to this like random podcast. But then we had like guested on someone else's podcast and who's like a random podcast and recommends or listening to myself and obviously knowing that.
Speaker 2: Up to where we would guest on it, and I was like, I was like, that was like a remember press playing. I was listening back to myself.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's inter I love it.
Speaker 3: Let's continue, listeners, listen, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: So the first one is called Maintenance Phase and it's the co host Michael Hobbs who's a journal and Aubrey Gordon, who is an author and writer, and basically it just tackles diet culture essentially, like each episode goes through a different fad, diet or element around like nutrition and stuff, and it's basically aiming to like destigmatize, you know, like obesity, being overweight, like gaining weight, losing weight, all that kind of stuff, and trying to change the language and the narrative around like weight loss and obsession with weight loss. Succession being skinny and all this stuff, and it just fully like debunks all of the like toxic diets that we've all done and tried, and it's just really interesting.
Speaker 3: It's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have sold me. That sounds really incredible. Yeah, like I would definitely get around there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll pit up. You remember that.
Speaker 4: And So Michael Hobbes, who's one of the co hosts of that, he's got another podcast that's just started called If Books Could Kill, And it's with another guy I don't know his name whoops, but it's basically so Mike Hobbs is the journalist and they're just like great speakers, like so engaging, so interesting, and If Books Could Kill they go through a from book each week that like kind of changed or really influenced culture and society and do the same thing, just debunk it and tell you why it's crap and shouldn't have influenced society. So like, for examples, men are from Mars, women from.
Speaker 3: The Secret, the.
Speaker 4: Game, you know, the pickup Artist book, Free Economics, just all the big ones, like.
Speaker 1: Don't it's the Game, the one where it's like a guy teaching like men how to manipulate women. That's the game.
Speaker 4: That one, the one where they like wear red shoes and teaching you how to nag women.
Speaker 1: And stuff, that's the game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they go through all these big.
Speaker 1: Don't even look like you're about to read that, man.
Speaker 5: Do not.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of something funny. I was like, that looks like.
Speaker 1: A naughty school kid. Looked at him and he's like, what I wrote it?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about it. I was like, I was trying to think of something funny, and I was like, probably not say something about that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so those are two. So maenance face and if books could kill excellent. If you just love hearing people talk shit about things that were really popular, I love it.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 1: Should we jump into the hot line.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now, but.
Speaker 1: Please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep. Okay, So we have had a lot of messages in our voicemail this week, haven't we, Ali Sure have I've chosen the best part.
Speaker 3: I've chosen to pretty interesting ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I won't say anymore, but I think I think you'll enjoy.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: The first one comes from Emmy.
Speaker 5: Hello any.
Speaker 1: Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I had a sex story for you from when I was much younger, oh, a good five years ago, and I was having sex with my friend for the first time for ages, not like just not my first time, but like the first time we've been together, and we were very drunk, and we ended up having toe sex, and it was basically I think it started by like, sorry, one of us, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't just.
Speaker 5: Like having like like like I think it was just like ended up going inside me. I was like, oh, that actually feels kind of good, like a big toe, and then just like a lot of likeing and sucking of toes. And then he was also the first and the last guy and the last person who I've ever eaten out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but that sounds like a wild were not lying when you said that was wild?
Speaker 1: I love ev so much.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so to sex taking part.
Speaker 3: I never even heard.
Speaker 1: Toes are all like a thing that was going in there fallas.
Speaker 2: Break it down. I don't know about anyone else's toe, but like my toe next to it would block the big toe going in.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean you'd probably like it, Like I'm thinking about it, you'd have to like bend the other four toes down and like try to shove the big toe in.
Speaker 2: But you're not even getting what is the point of that. I couldn't see from what I know about a girls vagina that's not doing it like a.
Speaker 1: Micro penis going into the vagina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have so many questions. I just could not stop laughing. The fact that there's something called to sex is so funny.
Speaker 1: When she said general when she said toe sex, I thought she meant that like the dick was going in between and her. Yeah, but no, it's Have you guys.
Speaker 2: Ever had a guy into toes the fetish into toes and feet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Never, And I've never been hit up for a feet pick or anything?
Speaker 1: Have you for random?
Speaker 2: Have hit you up?
Speaker 1: I have, like wiki someone's made a wiki feed account, but no, never like no toe feet fetishes. I mean, I don't think if I I don't think I've ever dated a guy with a foot fetish because I don't feel like I have the nicest feet, which is, you know, contrary to the Wiki feet page. But I'm still maintaining I don't have good feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen, like I always say on this any fetishes, I'm like, fair play fair, you know, like someone's getting hat. I can get around fetishes. I can.
Speaker 1: But wait, have you ever like sucked a toe or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd say that.
Speaker 1: I would have, well like, are you sucking the toe like you're sucking if.
Speaker 3: Are you coming down?
Speaker 2: Sort of like come around my mouth? Regent at some point and I put it in my mouth. I'm just putting. That's the putting my mouth. But she went on to say that she went down on him eight.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming another way. The reason I love immy just to chuck that in there at the end.
Speaker 6: Girls to heaven as do the boy.
Speaker 2: Nothing better than getting your.
Speaker 1: That's probably one of your fetishes.
Speaker 4: Actually it should be everyone.
Speaker 2: There's just something recommendation breach climb and.
Speaker 1: What a combo both combined.
Speaker 2: And yeah, if you can get three is super cool. That day three is super cool.
Speaker 1: You know what we did? Love Bree shout out to Brie if she's listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this last one comes in from just Center him and Anna.
Speaker 6: This is just center and this is my worst dating story. I think it happened when I was about twenty one or twenty two. But I went out with a guy. I was a bartender and he was a customer. Anyway, we went out on a day and everything was going normal and fine, and he was chewing gum and then all of a sudden, he takes the gum out of his mouth and he puts it behind his ear, and I thought it was strange at the time, and I can't remember if I commented.
Speaker 1: On it or not.
Speaker 6: Anyway, date continues. We end up going back to my house and nothing happened. But I think it's you know that thing where you're a bit of a people pleaser and you're like, oh, they can just stay over, it's fine. Anyway, he stays over again, nothing happens. Next day, wake up, you know, he leaves a roll over and I look at my pillow and there's a piece of chewing gum on it. That's how my worst dating story EO.
Speaker 1: That is unhygienic, to say the lead disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't get into a hair. I thought going to say to her hair, and then she had to do that.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I thought she was going to say. I thought she was going to say that he slept over and then in the morning like took it from behind the ear and now, and I was going to be like, ill, he needs to be like banned from dating. Who's that like Willy Woker's chocolate factory, you know Rouca Salt used to do that.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, Well maybe maybe he was a fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's for other people to I was going to say, is there anything that like a that's a guy's done anything like that to you guys?
Speaker 3: I didn't like that, not that I can think of it. Maybe I just bocked it out because that would I've.
Speaker 2: Had gum left in my bed before.
Speaker 1: Really well, like after a one night step left.
Speaker 2: The worst, the worst.
Speaker 1: Problem probably left shades.
Speaker 2: The worst probably was they must have gone. The next morning, I went to the bathroom and I looked at the hand tower and it was like covered in this like I don't know what it was. It looked like brown, like I don't know, and I was like looking at it, and I was like, what the tee tower. There's my hand period. Clearly it was clearly like toilet roll there, and I was like, I was like, why wouldn't use that? And then like I looked at it further and then I washed it out, and you know they'd wipe their period for some reason, handtl.
Speaker 3: With toilet paper in existence.
Speaker 1: That's strange.
Speaker 2: Is that common to do? That's not common.
Speaker 1: Was she drunk? Maybe she was.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't remember the girl. I don't I don't remember the circumstances, circumstances. It was a couple of years ago. But I just remember the towel the next day.
Speaker 4: That's strange when there's like if there's no toilet paper, if you haven't provided a woman toilet paper, then yes, your.
Speaker 3: Towels are freaking.
Speaker 2: It was definitely toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Then maybe maybe it was back up a house. No, no, so like that was me.
Speaker 4: I would steal the towel like the tower in the tower.
Speaker 1: My property.
Speaker 2: Do I just to leave it there?
Speaker 1: It's obviously period, like you house out of the month. End of the month. Sometimes the period goes brown, which means it's old blood. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: I mean I did not know that. I knew that the blood gets.
Speaker 1: That's actually good with periods. I've noticed of women had a period.
Speaker 2: Draw period they had a draw full of tampons and and that that was like who I've been around it all. Yeah, I wouldn't mind you said you say.
Speaker 1: Not, sorry not the tower.
Speaker 4: The tower have a shower or a shower. I have so many questions for this woman.
Speaker 3: We could bring her in.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was going to take the towel forgot and then got home and was like, oh my god. If that's what happened, I stress stress.
Speaker 3: I think she still thinks about that daily.
Speaker 1: If that's what happened, I'm pretty sure. I like stay at a guy's house and had my period and took out my tampon, and I didn't want to flush it because sometimes toilets get blocked, so I like wrapped it in toilet paper, put in my handbag, and had to dispose of it the next day.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. That's very normal.
Speaker 1: That's completely it's not that bad. But I still, like very much had my period, so I thought it was going to be like nothing, and then there was something, so I had to put a new tampon in. Yeah, like it wasn't like a clean tampon, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I had a once to take a tampon out and walk out the front door and roost it into the bush. Were you there, but I said, where are you go? And she went, oh, I just threw it into the bushes.
Speaker 1: What that is so wid? He just said, it's so nonchalot like I just did not expect it to go that.
Speaker 2: I don't hear about period and tamp It's like, okay, cool, there you got.
Speaker 1: If you're on a one sand, just whack it out.
Speaker 2: Give it a shut.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's just giving me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, but just since it with the chewing.
Speaker 2: Gup, yes, we've gone completely off here to.
Speaker 1: Thank you for their method.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's still fucked that there was a miscellaneous piece of chewing gum in your bed, left in.
Speaker 2: Your bed if you had expensive Egyptian cotton sheets, stains it does. My sheets were fucked from it.
Speaker 3: And like the thing of putting it behind his ear, that's what bothered me the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lit in to this because.
Speaker 4: That feels very old school, like are you like like an old.
Speaker 3: Man would do that? He was like, I don't know, living in the war and had to save it comes really cheap.
Speaker 2: Gum is very cheap, but what was he doing with that? Saving it for later later flavor?
Speaker 1: And it would be so rock hard. Also question, No one really cleans the back of their ear, right, So how sanitary is that area?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Could there not be an area on the body, the belly that's cleaner.
Speaker 2: Has he put it in a blog behind his ear or has he rolled it into.
Speaker 1: Imagine it was like a sausage.
Speaker 2: He's at the table.
Speaker 3: Feeds my aircraft.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Wild sea guys, make sure you keep sending your crazy voicemail.
Speaker 6: That lie.
Speaker 1: Alex's the lady who gets to hear all of them. And I mean, you've had some wild ones.
Speaker 4: Right, There's been some standouts, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for you that you have to filter through them.
Speaker 4: Two notable standouts are the ones that we got the listeners to come on and chat. Yeah it's about I don't know if we want to rehash them now, but they like big standouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had some crazy calls. Well, look, if you're listening right now and you have a crazy voicemail, send it to Alex. She would love to hear it. And if it's crazy enough, we'll get you on the pod. You can talk to Matt and I and we can just you know, go through.
Speaker 2: Actually ask why is there behind his ear? What is what is exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, we've had an amazing time in Sydney. It's been so nice actually meeting Alex for the first.
Speaker 4: Been virtual buddies.
Speaker 2: We'd like to thank Alex for coming on, thank.
Speaker 4: You, thanks for having me and we've had so much fun with you.
Speaker 1: Guys, I've been Sydney this week.
Speaker 2: You have to do it more often, please do it's too easy.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I think a drink's calling my name.
Speaker 2: Shall we Let's go?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, Bye guys, Bye
Speaker 2: Ness and nests.