Speaker 1: Coming up on relatables.
Speaker 2: For me, I would prefer to be on the other side than to be unhappy, fair.
Speaker 3: And to and like that came for some reason with your personality that came easy. Like to you, that's a very very logical decision making process, but to some people it's not. A light of his podcast is so said by myself, Jake Craig aka Daddy and my apartner on Crime is to Oddie Clark aka Mummy and Boo ODDI is.
Speaker 1: Mummy because.
Speaker 3: Through years of joining the podcast, we have come to the conclusion that if you are to go to someone and talk about maybe something's going on in your life, it's more than likely going to be Oddie.
Speaker 2: I felt that was so formal. And Jake is your father because sometimes he's just there at the right times and sometimes he doesn't pick up his phone.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, it's pretty description of myself. Oh, I would say so too. It just came to me like that.
Speaker 2: But Jake, we actually have a very very special and different episode today, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do. I've wanted to do this. I reckon for like wow over a year, two years, two years?
Speaker 2: You reckon, But I never really knew how to execute it, and then also like, I didn't know if it's what the baddies wanted you listeners being the baddies of course, of course. And then a couple of things have been happening behind the scenes in the podcast and my frontal lobe has been developing. I was like, you know what Jake I said to my voice message yesterday. I was like, I've got a fucking idea. And the idea is, So we've been doing the podcast now for four years and on out end it's sometimes really really hard to distinguish who was actually actually listening, and there's so much assumed knowledge that you know who Jake and I are, but the reality of that is probably a lot of you don't have a Scooby doo who Jake and I are and why we are the way we are. Yeah, so we wanted to do a two part series of getting to know Jake and myself. So this is gonna be by episode of who is Oddie Clark YEP? And I feel like, actually I thought of this idea too, because everyone knows or maybe you don't know. I love listening to Dak Shepherd Armchair Expert YEP. The podcast and he interviews a lot of famous people who are American.
Speaker 1: Yes, he does.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to make this sound wrong if you're an American, but I feel like Americans love talking about like themselves and their culture, like where they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's a common personality thing in.
Speaker 2: America where they grew up and everyone, like if they say college, everyone's like fucking go with the Seahawks or some shit.
Speaker 1: That's actually a good point. There's a lot of patriotism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as Australians, if you or anyone asked me about like my childhood or what school I went to, I would just try and get past that as quickly as possible, because I'm like, no one about Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, no one.
Speaker 2: No, not that no one cares, not that no one cares. More that like no one will know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I think that we always think that. Yeah, so this episode is stuff with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but basically this episode is going to be like all about the nitty gritty of what makes up me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we really want to learn about So obviously we're going to do an episode each and we just thought, I if this is something we would want to learn about a podcast we listen to, then maybe it's something that all the baddies we want to learn about us and if like, and another thing we think about is how some of the baddies being you guys listening, you guys have been some we have been here for a year, two years, three years, maybe four years. Yeah, and then something like so the people that have been here for four years are going to know more than the people that have been here for one year exactly if you just got here. Then it's always nice to kind of like know about a person and feel them feel like you know them on a more personal and parasocial level.
Speaker 2: The whole thing about a podcast is feeling like you're in a conversation with us two of your mates. Yeah, and like if some of my favorite podcasts like gave more depth to who they are, I'll be like, oh, yeah, I want to know, like what makes up Dax Shepherd or who had James from Ships and Gigs?
Speaker 1: Like what were they like when they were twelve?
Speaker 2: Same they mentioned things they do? Yeah, like we mentioned things too, but then we always think like no one cares. So this is basically getting all.
Speaker 1: Of that out of the way.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, we did, like, why not just go like you remember remember back in the day and YouTube when there's this massive trend of YouTuber.
Speaker 1: It'd be like draw my life. Yes, oh I draw.
Speaker 3: They get a whiteboard and they draw it and race it, and they draw seeing any race it and draw seeing any race it.
Speaker 1: I used to watch those. I used to love those. I remember that too. I love that too. Side Men still like brought it back occasionally here and there. Really yeah, yeah, on the second channel, we should have done a draw in my life. That would have been cool. We can't draw, but no, that drawing would be fun. Just stick figures and ship anyway, So this is Oddy's episode, so we're going to try and chill.
Speaker 3: I'll ask gotty questions that I think people listening would want to ask because I may learn some stuff.
Speaker 1: You never know, you might actually, yeah, maybe I will.
Speaker 3: But I think I'll shut up and I would love to let Ottie take the reins a bit and give us.
Speaker 1: You know, we want everything. I want it from the moment. You know why am I kind of a bit nervous. I never like talk about it. I never even in life, I never talk about myself this much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking about yourself is a bit weird because you're like, just who gives a fuck?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I want to know. I want to know about the moment from when you first breathed there.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So I was born from there, no, right, So I am.
Speaker 1: Turning twenty six this year. I was born twenty second of August two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was originally born at Windsor Hospital in the Blue Mountains.
Speaker 1: You were originally born there and then unoriginally born where I was originally A good point.
Speaker 2: I was born full stop, and we moved on like my brothers. So I have a brother who is four years older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your brother was born there as well as you. Let me say that again.
Speaker 2: My brother's three years older than me, and they lived in the Blue Mountains and they saved a lot of money to move to the central coasts of New South Wales, Australia, to a place called McMaster's Beach. And I moved when I was a couple months old, and I have lived at McMaster's Beach ever since then until recently.
Speaker 3: So the house that you're in now, I know that your dad built, right. Yeah, when you moved from Windsor Or, the Blue Mountains When you moved from the Blue Mountains to McMaster's Beach, was it literally to the actual property that you live at now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So this property now, Dad's done major renovations to it. We knocked the whole house down and then redid it. But it was in stages. It was one of those firebro shacks on stilts, so the laundry was underneath, and then upstairs was all one level. It was two bedrooms. Me and my brother shared a bedroom, I remember, bunk beds, and then my parents had the other room, and then it was just a living room and a bathroom. That was it laundry underneath.
Speaker 1: Danah, And so four years old you went there? No, for like four months? Four months old? Yeah, I was a newborn baby, said you lived in the Blue Mountains for four years? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, So my brother was three years older than me. I chucked a few numbers out there, and then I moved to the center coast mick Master's Beach. This house is not the same house, but where were We now have a studio in my parents' house too.
Speaker 3: So you so it's twenty basically, it's twenty six years pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you just moved in with your girlfriend, which is only you know, five minutes away from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm a bit of a homebody.
Speaker 3: Oh wait until I don't want to promote my own episode.
Speaker 1: Waiting to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well I think that's what's so interesting. We have such different upbringings.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And then I guess, give me, give me a.
Speaker 3: Core memory from from like when do you remember the house being a fiber shack or did your dad randomly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a core memory, So I don't you remember a lot when you were a child. I don't remember much. I think, like honestly, like it must be nice. But I had a very blissful childhood, and I don't think I remembered much because nothing was really like stand out. It was just it was just nice. It was just good, I remember, though. So dad knocked down this house in stages, so he built underneath at first and then knocked down on top, so we had someone to live underneath, and then his him and mum's bedroom. They let us draw or draw all over the walls.
Speaker 1: That's acting.
Speaker 2: So me and my brother had like permanent markets. I remember friends coming over and we had this whole it was like a graffiti wall, Like our friends would come over and we would fucking join it.
Speaker 1: I was the coolest thing. Everyone's like, oh, comes on my wall, and shit, I remember that. That's a core memory. That is actually that as a kid, that's the funnest thing. Yeah. But like I said, my memory is pretty like just not good. From a young age.
Speaker 2: For some reason, it starts to like can I would say, around like eight or nine. But the biggest bomb drop I reckon that a lot of people maybe don't know, is my name's actually not Oddie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what the fuck. Let's let's sit with the birth certificate government name. Yeah, my name is Osway Conrad Clark. Take that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take a second and take it in.
Speaker 2: So ever since I can remember, like even before I can remember, I was always called ODDI I think because I actually as a kid, I wasn't the biggest fan of Oway because it sounded like an old person's name to me. Yeah, but the older it's also it's also hard to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just it just sounds so different to me. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And and the older I've gotten, the more I've started to like appreciate it, and I love being unique.
Speaker 1: Yep, but no one.
Speaker 2: Only mum calls me out where occasionally or Cassie and that's about it.
Speaker 1: UK, throw it out there here. Very I've heard in a while from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but very his mom actually calls me all way too sometimes my girlfriend's mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so funny.
Speaker 3: I've always thought, like, I don't know too many people like this, like we have a couple, right, So, like my name, my name is so simple, it's one syllable, very popular for the year I was born, Like I know so many people named Jake. Yeah, I've always been I've always thought so for some reason, so cool when someone's got this, like whether it be a unique or even not a unique name, but they for somehow, they somehow developed this nickname true at childhood, which becomes like their name, what was yours?
Speaker 1: I don't I didn't have one name.
Speaker 2: Did you call Craigs or not? Because it's kind of like your family name, So I.
Speaker 3: Got I got Craigs by friends in like high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but like I'm like my family was always just either Jake or like Jakie. Like as a kid, it's Jakie because like, like I still have aunties that will call me Jakie because like they just called me that, but I never like Otti is similar to Otway, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's ODDI no, no, no no. And then we have a.
Speaker 3: Friend named Jack whose nickname is JJ and like literally everyone just knows him by JJ.
Speaker 1: True, his last name is Jenkins, so.
Speaker 3: Jack guy whose name is Bruce and he and I literally thought his name was.
Speaker 1: Larry for four years. Really well, it's funny. We always found that so interesting. But this is about this.
Speaker 2: Is about ye when I was, when I was born or a couple of years old. I don't remember this, but I've been told this countless times. My brother didn't like my name. He tried calling me Frank for a year. He wanted me to be he wanted to be called he wanted me to be called Frank.
Speaker 1: That is so picked me from eating.
Speaker 2: I know my brother's name is Eating, so it's eating a naughty.
Speaker 1: And then we've got a mother named Brenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and father Michael, Yes, yes, yes, And I'll hop skip and a jump and I'll say we'll go to about five or six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where that's where I start to remember. Yeah, okay, that's quite young. Still, that's good like.
Speaker 2: I said, I I had a really really good childhood. Nothing really like stands out as bad, to be honest, And my parents are very much into the environment, so I do remember I have a lot of cool memories going bushwalking, going to the beach, and always just loving the environment, and that sticked with me. But the next bit's probably going to be like not yet, but there's gonna be a lot of soccer chat because literally that was my whole life.
Speaker 1: How were you when you started playing soccer? So I started playing soccer when I was six six years old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I were you when there was like when you maybe started to realize, but then also like your parents and maybe coaches and stuff started to realize like, oh, he's actually quite good at this.
Speaker 2: So I started playing soccer for a team called the Cucumber rous Let's Go. And dad actually held me back a year from playing because my dad's background is in union. He played for Eastwood Boys in like I don't know, I don't know if he made for a first grade or whatever, but he didn't want me to play footy because of like the effects a hat on him and like he was a winger, so he was kind of like away from it, but he knew how much like fucking impact and it is on boys and like the environment and shit, and he goes, you can play soccer, audy, and he helped me back because, funnily enough, I remember this is a core memory. He wanted me to like understand like movement of a ball and like catching and have like the skills to like kick a ball, catch a ball and like understand where it's going to go. And he was quite good at footy, and I remember, like core memories. He would always give me grubber kicks of a footy ball and it'd say, when you can like get a grubber kick every time, you can go play soccer because like it's hard to distinguish where the ball's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I remember as a.
Speaker 2: Kid like I could never fucking get it. I'm like, Dad, give me a number one.
Speaker 1: He's like, here you go.
Speaker 2: I was just like so frustrated because it just bounces and it hits you in the face. It bounces and it goes three meters high. And then like I'm fucking six years old at this point too, ye yea yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea yea yeah, what's the bet? It's only like ten meters away from you too.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But at six, I started to get like good at like catching and kicking, and Dad's like, oh, yeah, you can go play soccer now, because I think he just also didn't want me to just like put me in the hands of someone else and go like here you go. You like wanted me to have a little bit of like yeah yeah, fair background behind it.
Speaker 1: And I'm also grateful too because I remember my.
Speaker 2: Mum was very hands on and like teaching me coordination skills, like from a young age. My mum was always really good at like throwing catching. My mum's a bit of it. Was a tomboy, like to a tea and like loves all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And what's her sport? She she did everything. I remember she played hockey. Fuck that's deadly. I think that was her sport. But she was also a really good runner.
Speaker 2: I didn't really know know it, but but so six I started playing for the king Koma Rus And you asked, like, when did they know I was good? I'm pretty sure I was like good, like better than a lot of kids, just as soon as I started.
Speaker 1: So it just clicks. But for some kids it clicks like they have a vision. Yeah, and Dad.
Speaker 2: Likes to claim like it was because of him and he's like teaching me that and they hold me back a year.
Speaker 1: I tell you what could it helped?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, So six through to eleven I played for the kingcumber Rus and then in the background, I went to a public school called Kincomber Public School, which is like ten minutes away from McMaster's Beach where I grew up, which is also like a small coastal town on the East coast of Australia. So basically I love soccer just from the start, made a lot of friends throughout that time as well, and then hop skipping a jump, I'm now eleven, okay, And we had a very good soccer team at kin Komba. We won a lot of awards and I think we went on like the longest undefeated streak ever as like a team. It was like something from Crazy, like seventy games or some shit.
Speaker 1: I love seventy Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't lose for like two or three years or something.
Speaker 1: I wish I was on one of those teams growing up. I just never was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what happened with that was so like the representative team around here was the Central Coast Mariners.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And when I so you had to go trial for a REP team. I think it was called CenTra Coast Lightning when I first went there, and all the everyone who thinks they're good enough goes trial, and eleven's the first year you can get in, and it goes all the way up to eleven suitor eighteen twenties first grade and then the A League team.
Speaker 1: So the A League is our top, our, top league for soccer. Yeah, yeah yeah, And it's like, this is what are we going to do? This is this is I want to be a soccer player.
Speaker 3: This is what I thought to be fair like, you would have experienced so much what's the words I'm thinking of here? So like throughout the earliest of you playing soccer and then when you were on that team that had that massive winning streak, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would have experienced so much.
Speaker 3: What's the right word I'm looking for here, Like companionship, belonging, like a like soccer became the thing that was like, this is what brings me joy. Being good at this brings me joy, like obviously in high watching.
Speaker 2: In hindsight too, I think it brought me value.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is what brought you vow, this is what made it so people valued you.
Speaker 1: So obviously you.
Speaker 3: Being good at this and going and pursuing this is what's going to keep like I don't know, subconsciously, like my parents proud, my friend's proud, my friends actually want to be friends.
Speaker 1: With me, like all that type of shit. It's interesting how it works.
Speaker 2: And I think, so, I you had to go through this whole trial process, and I remember being like an eleven year old kid, and I'm thinking, this is extensive. This is fucking They have to they have to like start cutting kids and stuff, and like eleven kids cry and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's hell, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember I made it. I made it through. I think I was playing like right back at the time. And then two or three others from my team made it, which is really rare from like all of the Central Coast trials for this, even kids from Sydney come to it as well. And then three from kingcumber Rus made it, which was like unheard of, like three. So I had two mates as well, you know Sam Webb. Yep, he was one Sam Webb, and there was another guy as well.
Speaker 1: I've been mates. I've been mates with him since forever. Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so I make that rep team from eleven and at that time still love and soccer, hop skip and a jump. Let's go to like fifteen or sixteen. Each year or year they either you get retained or you have to retrial, which basically means if you have to retrial, you're probably not going to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just want to see if you want it enough. Yeah. Yeah, And every year I got retained except for I think, oh here we go, let's go. I think fifteen's going into sixteens.
Speaker 2: I always I was always a good athlete, So I was like really really fast, good defender and like great insurance, but like technically on the ball, I was quite average. So that year I just scraped my way through. And I remember like having a conversation with like only just made. I was like the second last or last player to like not get cut.
Speaker 1: What'd that feel like?
Speaker 2: Felt pretty bad because that, like soccer was my whole identity. I was like I don't know like what I do it because like what playing for the Marino means instead of like playing against kids who grew up on the Central Coast diverse like everyone in Sydney, like pretty much everyone in New South Wales is good plays in this league.
Speaker 1: And then I think Dad probably had this idea.
Speaker 2: But so, like I said, I wasn't good on the ball, but I was pretty good elsewhere. So I started taking up football, which is like kind of like how do I explain football indoor soccer but with skill, So like it's to work on your ball skill. You play off a little ball that's weighed so it's really quick and she fast paced, works on your touch, lots of goals, not as much running around and it's all about like ball skill, which was like a great play from my dad. It feels his idea, and I started to fall in love with football, so hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And then that next.
Speaker 2: Year, like that all added together and I started to become like actually a really good soccer player.
Speaker 1: That was the missing piece to me becoming a good footballer.
Speaker 2: And then that year half of our team combined with another team and we went to a it was called the Sobroto Cup. We went to India to play soccer in a competition which.
Speaker 3: I remember this, Yeah we really knew each other at this point. Yeah, we didn't do good at all in the competition, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, went to India it was fucking I remember as hot as fun. Yeah, it was heaps of fun. It was just like, well you went with, we went with. It was half of our team in half of the older age as well, so the best players.
Speaker 1: And then another were you not representing the country?
Speaker 2: No, this was the Mariners so and then also in the background, I think it was the next year I represented Australia in futsbal. Oh okay, but that was looking back in hines.
Speaker 1: That was in Greece.
Speaker 2: In hindsight, it was kind of like a money grab for the footsball association to make money because you had to pay for it.
Speaker 1: But then also like.
Speaker 2: It was also like a cool experience because you didn't play other countries. We versed all the Greek footsball teams, which also were way better than Australia.
Speaker 3: Ah wait, okay, so wait this was like did you have to try out for that?
Speaker 2: We went to nationals I played for like Northern New South Wales and then they we came. I think we lost in the grand final, like Queensland or something. It's basically like fucking state of origin for footsball. But you have every single state with like different branches in it. And then they picked the best players from the competition to go on this tournament, which is really really cool.
Speaker 1: And then we had a really good team as well. And yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Basically soccers my life, playing futsal in the background. I went to King Gumba High School. Was ever really like that smart, but I always applied myself. I was really good at I was good at maths. It wasn't like a big fan of school. I was good at maths, and like, I tried hard, but I definitely had like I don't know, I've got something.
Speaker 1: Terrible at English, terrible at spelling. Always have been, I think, always will be. Guys, I wish everybody. I wish the baddies were here behind the scenes when he was reading a dilemma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reading, I do think I've got a little bit of like undiagnosed dyslexia when it comes to reading.
Speaker 1: I look, there's every chance in the world that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've always got away with it too, because like I remember in school, so like I tried hard, but I was that kid who if a teacher asked me to read something like, oh, I knew it was happening. I was reading like three lines ahead and like getting sweaty palms so I could read out loud and not stuff it up because I was so nervous to stuff it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my parents will always used to be like, you don't even try.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm fucking like trying, and like, I don't know. I don't even think it's possible to learn this shit. I remember like like you start doing essays and like submitting assignments, and I think, what was it called on a computer when you can spell check? Spell check like just came out or something. I fucking abused that thing. And Dad's like did you even read this? And I would like spell check different words and just click like one of them thinking it made sense, and they're like thinking it was the one I spelled and that like Dad would read. It's like, did you even read this? I'm like, yeah, yeah, He's like that, what's this word meaning? I was like, and I said a different word, and I'm like, I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's like, you don't even.
Speaker 2: Try it, and I was like, well, I actually clearly I am trying. But the thing that I was thinking about it the other day so behind the scenes, like sometimes I'm average at best, but sometimes I really struggle to read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and normally I edit it out.
Speaker 2: But I was thinking the other day, so we've been on the pod for four years, we've been doing dilemmas for how to Know three years, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Realistically, I haven't got any better.
Speaker 3: No, I would say, no, yeah, I agree, And I was like to like not to be me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, but surely if.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't have something like not in quotes wrong with me, I would get better.
Speaker 3: I guess genuinely though, Like if you're if we think about it properly, it's like, you know, you'd think it's hours of experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I was like, there's got to be like something or if you're like something just doesn't click my brain when I read.
Speaker 1: But sometimes it's it's weird.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I can kind of get fluent, but then I get in my head too much and I'm thinking about the word, the word after the word that I'm reading, and then that wigs my brain.
Speaker 3: Out something funny that I've noticed. I think, I know when you're doing that, Yeah, because how do I even explain like I assume you probably know when you're.
Speaker 1: Doing it right, yes, And I can't break out of it. Though.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you're reading this must be so you're reading ahead, but then your words are saying a couple of words behind.
Speaker 1: You. It sounds like you've breathed out too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like you've breathed out too much, and you're you're quiet.
Speaker 1: Down a lot, like you get a lot softer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I feel like and what's happening is like I feel like you're there's a rhythm going and in your head, I reckon, you're thinking, I've got to hold onto this rhythm.
Speaker 1: I've noticed sometimes.
Speaker 2: I do I do, I do, I like, don't breathe and then like my words must get quieter too. I didn't know that, but so that I always struggled in the background with that. But also I got away with it too because like I understood everything yep. So like even if I couldn't read a word or I didn't fully like be able to understand the sentence or write it out, I always knew what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like I was good at mass, I was good at science, I was good at anything that didn't have like words in it the matter basically okay, now here, but that.
Speaker 1: Was going on.
Speaker 2: Like I tried in school, but like I was ever the smartest kid, So like sixteen, I just made that soccer team, and then I actually started to become pretty good and I started to get like pushed to.
Speaker 1: The older ages.
Speaker 2: So I was sixteen playning the sixteens, and I was also playing the eighteens as well against kids who were like bigger than me, and like that was developing my skills a lot. And then I got asked whilst I was in year eleven and twelve to start training with the eighteen twenties in first grade, which meant training in the morning when I was meant to be going to school, and training was forty five minutes away from school, so I remember I forgot it with the traffic and shit damn yeah, yeah, so I missed a lot of like year eleven and twelve, like I think you were meant to train three days a week. But in the background, like I also knew I was kind of always a realist, and I saw my parents in like a sense of like how realistic is that the year to make a career soccer.
Speaker 1: And you're losing your education.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I trained, I missed like two more and I'll get to school with like lunchtime.
Speaker 1: And then I loved it.
Speaker 2: But because like I missed like three periods and then I had like two periods and they went home.
Speaker 1: That's actually hectica.
Speaker 3: It's funny, like, wonder did your parents when you got offered that? Yeah, was there ever a moment where they were like, no, no, no, you can't miss school?
Speaker 2: Mom kind of, but Dad was kind of like, oh, I think we met in the middle because I was meant to be training three days a week and like you can go to two, and so your dad was a.
Speaker 1: Bit more keen on the whole idea of it. Dad.
Speaker 2: Dad, Dad was the most like supportive father ever, especially for like sport or even just in anything. But he had a passion for it. He loved I think he like like going to it with.
Speaker 1: Me, okay, fair, he like hanging out with you and shit.
Speaker 2: Like I remember as a kid too, just being like being this classic brat, being like fifteen sixty in this age and like my parents were driving to Sydney every fucking weekend and then I would be a brat and not talk to him and listen to music because I had to get in the zone. That is, if if you could change one thing, would you prefer to go back and.
Speaker 1: Just sit there and chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent and like and then I remember too, if I had like a bad game, I wouldn't even like talk on the way home. I like, wouldn't even listen to anything. I was like, but you want to talk about the game? I was like no, Like I was just like, fuck off, flash that shit.
Speaker 1: That's like it's kind of funny. I think, like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if is that something that's like so normal to go through or like, would you have preferred your dad to be like maybe a little bit more, nobody put the fucking phone down, We're gonna talk about it. You're gonna just tell me how why this game has made you feel so shit for five minutes. Then you can go to sulk like that would have Like if you think about it, would you think like I would have preferred if dad did that?
Speaker 1: Or do you not? Do you just think like, yeah, look, I think it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know because also I don't think that would that wouldn't have worked for me? Right, Like it's kind of like going up against me and I'll be like, no, you're not fighting this. It also wasn't my my parents' parenting style. Yeah, I think that they were very much like you'll figure it out yourself. Yeah this was wrong, but I do. I don't think I ever like I definitely said it when I was older, and maybe I should even say anymore.
Speaker 1: How appreciative I should have been of.
Speaker 2: That, Like now that I'm an adult and realizing like what a weekend means to someone after working all week and like they gave their whole weekend to be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Which I'm very very appreciative of. It's crazy. Can you picture yourself giving your whole like giving your right not right now?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, that's why that's why I'm like not ready for a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: If it was, if the kid came out, you'd be like, yeah, like you also got like you got you're eleven years to prepare, prepare for that.
Speaker 3: But so your dad was always sup supportive, never made you. Was he did if you had a bad game? Was he like that was a shit game?
Speaker 1: Or was he always kind of.
Speaker 2: Like you know, nah nah nah, he didn't care at all. And also like my playing style was like mister consistent. Okay, I never did something like crazy, but I was also always really I played center back because I was tall and right back and I was a really good defender, and I like everyone could always rely on me. That's like what I that's like what I was there and the team for Yeah. And then so at this age year eleven and twelve, I'm playing an age up in soccer here or thereabouts, and like I kind of like it was just in a little bit in the back of my brain. It hadn't landed there yet. But like I think I'm seven eight now going into year eleven or like halfway through eleven, I'm like this. The thing about soccer was like it kind of forces you into the system to be, in quotes a man and kind of like fake it to you make it. And like I hadn't realized that at the time, but it basically forced you to be a cog in the system. There's a lot of politics who you know, not how good you are gets you you up and above other players, And I never really liked that, and like we didn't know anyone in the club. It was all just purely off, Like my ability and then I'm missing school and then I'm also going to plan soccer. I'm juggling a lot of things. I'm like seventeen, don't have a Scooby Doo, what's going on with life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then same thing happens. In year twelve, I decided to do my ETA HC. I like major is that what it's called? Kind of remembering like PDHP, Graphics and business. There are three things I picked really loved. Business did really good in that I got like second in the year. I got like ninety in it or something. Maths i'd actually ended up doing average as I was in advanced Maths. And then I right before the testing, I dropped down to like normal masks. I was struggling so much. And then graphics I topped the year and I got some award for that too.
Speaker 1: Top to the year in graphics. Well that's why I ended up doing architecture and university. Ah okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Because me and one friend you'll know it is Austin mcaf under graphics. We did we both did really good actually, but it's also like it's I think it's it's similar. You would note it's similar to would work like it's kind of easy to be good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to do is apply yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like that's literally, yeah you literally you just have to apply yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I like designing on a computer, which I think paid dividends for, like editing the podcast in a sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah here.
Speaker 2: So I'll actually go And I was dating the skill captain at the time, which she made me apply myself because she was like she was trying really hard, Like I'll give her credit for that. I don't think I would have applied myself as much if I wasn't dating her.
Speaker 3: Part of it was like almost wanting to keep her on your good side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was away like like I try really hard in everything I do. That's always been what I've done. And I think like she was trying, so I'm like I need to impress that I want to try hard to.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah fair, fair, fair, So I'll kind of sent you re credit for that. And basically finished school.
Speaker 2: I got like a seventy and a half etar good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then at this point I drunk, like I was a really late bloomer, Like you can tell I had like no sort of like social life in a sense of like hanging out with friends. Like I didn't start drinking at sixteen. I had my first drink on like New Year's twenty seventeen. I think maybe okay, okay, And then so was it twenty surnay or twenty eighty.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a blur. But in the background, I'm playing eighteen soccer. And then I'm also as I turn eight eight and I'm being pushed to twenties. And then I also come to the major debate of like what do I do after school? Yeah, and my parents weren't pushing me at all by any means. And then like my brother hadn't gone to UNI at that point, and I was like, I don't really know what to do, and I just started I remember like just looking up on I can't of remember cause you look up all the different courses, and I was looking up between because I did well in graphics. I was just clicked like I'm good at design, so I'm like I could do architecture or building construction management.
Speaker 1: Yep. And you can put it.
Speaker 2: You can apply to universities and pick like certain things, and if you don't get the top one, you do the second one.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I got into Newcastle University for architecture, which is actually pretty good. I think the requirements were like eighty something because my graphic results were good. It got me in because of off like prior learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I so eighteen, say we're going into nineteen. It's this kind of age is one massive blur.
Speaker 1: For me, right, A lot of development going on, a lot of development, and in the background playing soccer. I was playing. I was playing eighteens and then being.
Speaker 2: On the bench for twenties as well, and then I got asked to train with twenties. Eighteens went back to afternoon sessions because a lot of the kids, like me, Everyone's like, we can't ask kids who are in school to train in the morning. That doesn't make any sense, yep. I think that a lot of parents had a lot of rebuttles, so they put eighteens in the afternoon and then twenties in the morning. But I was driving to Newcastle for three or four times a week to fucking go to university, so I couldn't train with the twenties. Okay, So I was playing eighteens and twenties, but I was only training of the eighteens and I ended up being staying in the eighteens because I couldn't develop and go to the twenties if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And then I just started to fucking hate my life a yeah, right, and like I was because I was going to Union, and then I was thinking, like fuck, I was like I don't like this. I was like half the time half my lafe driving to Newcastle an hour and a half each way, yep.
Speaker 1: And I'm like this isn't what I want to do.
Speaker 2: And then I'm after the session I'm training with add anyear old, who I was like arguably better than a lot of them, yep. And then I was like I can't develop because I'm stuck trying to also not commit fully to something that's probably not likely going to happen.
Speaker 1: So what was keeping you at soccer? Just I was good at it and that's all I've ever known.
Speaker 3: And in the back that was there, like so you thought yourself, I'm not gonna go pro.
Speaker 1: But was there still a thing of like I could?
Speaker 2: I think I always knew, like those ball skills always caught up to me and like I was never like that good, but I was good, So it was hard. And then like there was a lot of like like I said, politics there that was like kind of steering me not to develop and go further because I didn't know anyone in a sense. And also, like I said, my ball skills weren't there. And then I remember it came to a point so I was like eighteen or nineteen. It's a blur. Some of the numbers might be wrong. You had to if you didn't train, they wouldn't start, and we trained three times a week.
Speaker 1: I would go.
Speaker 2: I started to going on the training once a week, and I just made excuses for the other times I'm at UNI or I can't make it or whatever, so I can still start because I'm like, if I'm driving a Sydney, I'm as, we'll fucking start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to be on the bench, yeahs will start.
Speaker 2: And then it's just like all this just sort of clicked to me in a sense, and I was like fuck, I was just like I'd had enough. I don't remember it all if I talked to my parents about it, or if I just did it and I just fucking quit both of them.
Speaker 1: May you quit both architecture and soccer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just quick everything, I like knew, I just quit.
Speaker 1: I was this, I just like had.
Speaker 3: Enough where you're just like both of these things are bringing me so much fucking stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legit its like eighteen turning nineteen. I think that's how old I was, maybe twenty, I can't remember. I think it was eighteen twenty nineteen or nineteen twenty twenty whatever. And I was just like, fuck, I was just and I remember talking to like, did you still have your girlfriend at this point? Sort of sort of not and off it would have been we broke up, like I think maybe just we would have like just broken up after this maybe okay, that same girlfriend as a school captain. And then I remember talking to like the technical director about it, and I was just like I was just saying all my concern I was just like, I don't I just actually don't love it anymore, Like the love for the sports has been like fucking taken away from me. I was like, I just don't want to be I was like, I honestly I think I said to him, I was like, I just don't want to be here, and he's like fair enough, fair enough, and then he ended up like leaving and then they called me back a couple months later asking if I wanted to come back, and at that point I was like fuck, I was like, I haven't been this like happy and forever. I was like, I was like, I was like, I don't want to come back. It was because going through, like in quotes the professional sports upbringing, there's so much pressure on you week on week to perform. It's put on by yourself, it's put on by coaches, and it's just like that pressure was gone and that kind of like I had such a structured life for eleven through nineteen that I was just like, nah, I just need to be free for a bit, and like it was grateful that my parents were very supportive and like and didn't.
Speaker 1: Pushed me to do anything.
Speaker 2: So basically I just like fucking cold Turkey and everything and didn't know what to do after you cold Turkey and everything?
Speaker 1: What was well? What did you feel like? I did? I felt lost?
Speaker 2: I remember so I tried going to UNI, like I think every single O one of our friends was doing a trade, and I remember them giving me shit for l like because they worked seven to three or seven to four, and that's that's when snapchat was still a massive thing.
Speaker 1: I felt guilty for not going to work.
Speaker 2: What I ended up doing was I instead of going to training going to union, I started going to the gym every day.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I was like that made me feel accomplished.
Speaker 1: But I remember fucking feeling guilty, like I'm not working, like I should be working.
Speaker 2: I should be working a lot of these boys, yeah, yeah, And I juggled that for years, hey, like not doing like.
Speaker 1: Probably jealous that you fucking had a bit of control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was lucky that I never really cared about money or I never had any pressure for my parents. Like, and I tried laboring. I've talked about a fur bit on the pod. Fucking hated that that was with a couple of mates. I remember thinking like I was working with mates, and I liked a bit of demo, like fucking knocking down houses, Like this is kind of fun.
Speaker 1: I could see myself.
Speaker 2: Doing this, smash it up, yeah, smashing shit. And then we started like getting on the tools a little bit, like just simple shit like jackhammering and like moving screws and stuff. And I remember like driving home one day after being on a jackhammer and I'm like my arms and like I felt like my bones were shaking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'd been laboring for like three months, and I'm like, I was like, this also can't be what life's about. I'm like, I can't, like, I can't be fucking doing this. Yeah, and then I and then I told the boss. I was like, hey, mate, I was like, he offered me a carpentry apprenticeship. That's where the conversation said. I was like, I don't want it, and I'm I'm actually gonna leave. I'll give you like a week or two left in care. But it was really nice this. So I'm going down all these avenues and I'm like, I don't fucking know what i want to do. Way, yeah, I mean I think this is when like dad had always had, like my dad's a horticultures taught it at TAFE, which is like plants and landscaping. He had in the background a little business. It's about garden maintenance and regenerating gardens to be native.
Speaker 1: And look after themselves.
Speaker 2: And that's what he specialized in and he started I've always worked with him, like moving soil and doing this in that moo and law ones. But when he does yeah, yeah, throwing me a bit of work and said do you want to do this? And I was like yeah, And this is like the first thing I actually, like, semi actually enjoyed. And I think it's also because it was the first time granted that he's my dad, but it was the first adult who like, ah, treated me with respect yep, and treated me as an equal, whereas like all through soccer it was a hierarchy coaches play best players for the best goes down, goes down the barrow to the bottom of the line, and then saying we uni teachers if you're smart and you make it through. Same with school. That makes sense even with like the first couple jobs. I also worked in the background. I think got to mention as an usher at a Marina's game, but I fucking stopped that too because I haded soccer and then I did all that and gardening was the first thing I saw. It was like started to like a little bit, but also I knew, like this can't. I'm like, it was good because I was making decent coin, but then I was also like, ah, there's more to life than this as well. Yeah, so I just feel like a year or two. I just started gardening and gun at the gym and falling in love with the gym. And I tried going back to UNI within all that, and I was like, no, I lasted even less than the last time. Tried a couple different courses, tried one online. I'm like, nah, this isn't for me. I just didn't make any sort of sense. And then so we're at about let's say, twenty, Yeah, okay, twenty. So when did we go on our trip?
Speaker 1: Held? Were we twenty one? Yeah? Twenty one? Yeah? Yeah, this is about right. No, this is perfect.
Speaker 2: So I was gardening a lot, and I've talked about on the pod before I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: I'm almost done. Is this good? Still? That's great?
Speaker 2: So I'm twenty gardening a lot, not playing soccer. I also, I forgot to mention, I tried playing for other teams, and I'm like, nah, I don't love this at all.
Speaker 1: Like I hate this.
Speaker 2: I didn't train at all and just walked and rocked up to games.
Speaker 1: There's one.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this was such a big fundamental thing for me, but I'm so grateful this happened to me. So I was working with data Fairbit. I was also doing a few of my own jobs, which was teaching me to like talk to people in real life, which as a guy, I was really really shy and awkward and didn't have many talking.
Speaker 1: Skills, and but I thought a lot. That was weird. That was a weird thing about me.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk, but I thought a lot, which sounds weird to say, because I'm sure everyone thinks, but like, I don't know, I just thought so much but never spoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I did.
Speaker 2: So I was gardening and Dad ended up getting this client which was like fifteen minutes away. She was a lovely she was probably seventy nine or eighty when we first went there, and we did one big job for her. It was like pruning a tree that had fallen over a PowerPoint power pole and after.
Speaker 1: It, she's like, oh, I need a full time gardener.
Speaker 2: And Dad's like Dad specializes in like big stuff, and like he's kind of expensive because he's qualified. And he's like, oh, but I've got my son over there. He's twenty, he's pretty green. He like he knows what's a weed and what's not. He can come and work for like thirty bucks an hour for ye, and she also didn't have that much money.
Speaker 1: So this is like the start of like.
Speaker 2: Me sort of doing my own entrepreneurial gardening stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also like so I ended up I started fortnightly I would go to her name was Francis, loveliest old lady in the world, going to this lady's house and gardening once a fortnight for two hours each time for thirty dollars an hour. And we ended up just like talking, which was really really nice and like I didn't know how to talk prior to her. Yeah, and like I used to be really nervous going there when I started and stuff. And then we formed a really nice relationship and she was teaching a lot, and that was going on for like a year or so. And it also I also found out too that like she had lost her son at about my age. I don't know how old she would have been. There was photos in her house all around it, and I think Dad told me and she never told me about it, but it came came out later down the track years and years along. So I think we both like kind of like in a sense not needed and it isn't the right word but it was good that we came into each other's lives.
Speaker 1: You complimented. We had so much to offer each other.
Speaker 2: And I ended up gardening there like once a week for like fucking years, and we just like chatted and chatted for ages. It was the coolest relationship ever. And then in the background, this is when Jake and I go on our trip to up the East Coast of Australia.
Speaker 1: You've heard about that.
Speaker 2: That's how the podcast, like the foundations of the podcast started. We come back from doing that, our relationships amazing. And that's planning to seed. In my head, I've learned sort of like these skills from talking to this lady and you and like I know my thoughts and like how I feel mean something. Yeah, and then like planning to seed just the podcast and like in the background, didn't know what to do. I don't want to be a gardener, but it's good for now. Yeah, And then like the I come back and I keep gardening. Her name was Francis, like I said, and doing all that, and that's when we started the podcast, and basically reckon from here.
Speaker 1: That's kind of where everyone knows.
Speaker 3: I would say, yeah, like basically from that point, we just started recording the podcast every week, you gardened. I did my job until we just like we had we the podcast wasn't doing well. And then before we even like, we just like planned a trip to Bali.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then a month a month before we go to Bali, just like every clip we post starts blowing up and we're like, we're like, shit, this could be something. We're about to go to Bailey for six weeks. We need to like figure out how to record over there. We brought gear with us, and I remember having a conversation prior being like, what if we just like go over there and.
Speaker 1: It's just for some reason it all goes away?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I remember we were scared of but I remember we were just scared that. We were like, you know, what if it just all goes away?
Speaker 3: But then what we ended up doing was sorry to take over your fucking life story.
Speaker 1: Give me, give me a breather of I feel like I've talked a lot.
Speaker 3: We went to Bali right the podcast was like starting to blow up on social media, and we were like, quock COOKOK, we've got to ride this way, right this way, We're getting some more listeners. And what we did was we found we thought, Okay, we planned on going to bil for like a six week holiday to just like Laser Round go to the gym, and just like we just you know, saved money for it. We're just like, we're just going to do nothing for six weeks because we both hate working.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing we had in mind was we're also going to treat the like we're going to treat the podcast like our full time job for six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the mindset was when we come home.
Speaker 3: We're just both going to go back to work and then yeah, and then I remember also us thinking in the back of our heads, like having that six weeks of being in Bali and having the podcast be full time, well, when we get home and have to go back to work, we were hoping that it would like drive us to.
Speaker 1: Really make the podcast work.
Speaker 3: And just while we were in Bali, trajectory stayed the same, and when we got home, neither one of us.
Speaker 1: Went back to work.
Speaker 3: Went to be fair prematurely like we both should have gone back to work, but we both just thought fuck it, Like we we just lived off savings and both of us did odd jobs here and there and eventually after like I want to say, excuse me, I want to say, maybe like a few months after we started to make a little bit of money slowly and we were like, hell yeah, we started to be able pay ourselves like, you know, five hundred bucks a week each.
Speaker 1: We were like fucking open.
Speaker 3: Then we from like relatively maybe only six months later, we got to the point where we like were comfortable enough to start paying ourselves one thousand dollars a week each.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we still just pay ourselves a thousand bucks a week each, like that's just what we do. It just is enough for both of us, Like it's crazy looking back at today.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, So that's basically I think a lot of people. That's from where the podcast starts, So you can go back and listen to that. But that's what makes up me and I guess the only other thing I didn't really mention too was like from eighteen I started. So what often happens with like in quotes athletes is becuz I didn't experience drinking for like two years. So in Australia, it's so common to start drinking at fifteen or sixteen. Yep, I was like behind on that. So I kind of like tried to make up for it a little bit when I turned nineteen twenty twenty one and I quit soccer in that and I also started partying a fair bit as well. Yeah, and that's also like out where our friendship group, Jake was introduced from a mutual friend and that's how I met Jake completely, and he started hanging out with our group when we became mates too in that Yeah, and we were drinking like most weekends, all of our mates with trade's.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Jake was a trading and then on the week Friday Saturday night would go meet down. It was called Point Beers near the Surf Club, and we'd all go drink and start chatting shit with all our friends. And that's where I met Jake as well too, not met him, but like our friendship.
Speaker 1: We'd known each other since we were fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like started having actual conversations I guess, yeah, yeah, through a mutual friend.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 2: It's actually quite interesting talking about yourself for so long because so much comes back to you, and then you're also like shit, like what do I say? Because there's so much to talk about, like this is my life, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You could, you could go for ten hours, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I think that kind of like makes up me. I was lost for so long.
Speaker 2: I was always so quiet, and that's why a podcast for a lot of people, I think was like.
Speaker 1: What the fell audio? Is something to say?
Speaker 2: But in my head, I was like it made so much sense because I always thought so much.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I think there's a lot of takeaways from that too, that like I had absolutely no idea what journey I was going on, Like when I was at No Name, even though it was a simple thing, my life was slipped on its head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just for me, for me, like a decision that flipped it on its head.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and like I needed that and I look back at it now and I think it was the best decision I ever made.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shit, And I think I've always had what's it called when? Definitely, I mean it's a good decision of yeah, what's it called?
Speaker 1: When? Is it not? Empathy? Like I know my worth.
Speaker 2: I've always known my worth, and I've been in a lucky position where like I can I have freedom to make decisions. But if I don't like something or I think something's not fair on me, I will happily say I don't want to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: You just advocate for yourself. Yeah, I've always been really good at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you're worth you advkate for yourself and you also.
Speaker 1: Just know what you like and don't like it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like it's really hard because a lot of people I know do a lot of like taking away from if you have to do it for money, Like I know that's the situation forced on your hand, but if you have the decision, a lot of people struggle to make that decision because like they don't know what's on the other side. Yeah, where for me, I would prefer to be on the other side than to be unhappy, fair and to and like that came for some reason with your personality that came easy.
Speaker 1: Like to you, that's a very very.
Speaker 3: Logical decision making process, but to some people it's not exactly like and that just proves how like everyone's just so fucking different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even too, Like a lot of people, like my girlfriend you kind and not really I feel like you're half, but a lot of like other friends, I feel like I have to experience, have experienced his journey and something happened in their life where they like changed how they thought and who they were as a person, Whereas like, how I've thought, I've always thought like this since i was born.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I've always had the same mindset. I've always been similar. I know what I like and dislike, and I've always been like otdie if that makes sense. Yep, I've always thought of my own way. I've always had the same outlooks, and I've always been like just I've always been me, Whereas I feel like a lot of people, like my girlfriend for example, like she had to go on this full journey of like solo travel. She went to the army and like did all that. I suppose I did it in my own way, but it's but also my mindset didn't change. Just what I like changed, but she her whole mindset and outlook on life changed. But my outlooks always been the same on life if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fair, No, I like there was no like canon event for you where everything changed. They just yeah, yeah, like you just have been who you are since you know. It's like you can remember exactly exactly fair.
Speaker 2: So how that gives everyone a bit more info and background to who Audio is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we have something. First of all, I want to say thank you for sharing. Oh, thank you, thank you for everybody who listened, And we want to tell you something. We went on Patreon before this and we asked to ask questions, ask addie questions. So what we're going to do is, if you head over to Patreon, there's going to be an extended version of this episode where I ask ODDI those questions from the baddies. Here a bit of a perk if you head over there, it's nine.
Speaker 2: Eight ninety nine, Get next ninety nine a month, everybody fuck you now, and you get all the episodes that you get on Spotify ad free, plus you get next episode every Thursday. Yeah yeah, see you on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Get there, Get over to Patreon and go see what Audi answers to these questions.
Speaker 1: If you're on Spotify, we love you, Stay bun