Speaker 1: What have you done? Cut to the chase.
Speaker 2: You know how sometimes that does it feel that you and I are on a reality show?
Speaker 1: I often say, I think I'm on the Truman Show, Like I go and one day you're all going to be like, huh, we're actors something.
Speaker 2: This stuff happened to us, like I've got mates, and some of the crap that happens to you and I just doesn't happen to normal people.
Speaker 1: I know, Like, I couldn't agree more so, Ma, But I still think you're tricking me by saying this to make me not think that I'm on the Troman show.
Speaker 2: My wife was out the other day. She I said, I'll do school pick up. She said, Hey, I'm gonna text you some E scripts. Oh yeah, how good are they?
Speaker 1: How good are scripts? Also because you lose those paper ones? Oh god, he's got to be in your text message?
Speaker 2: Two repeats. Yeah. So she's like, I'm going to text you two E scripts.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Can you open the links, take them into the chemist and get them filled out?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm like done, easy, I've got this couldn't be easier exactly right now, we've just moved into a new area.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Bentley.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm getting to know the different businesses shops. Find my new chemist, got to find a new one. Found this one down the road from me. Went in staff seemed lovely, lovely, get me nervous. I said to the lady. She's like, how can I help you? I said, I've got a couple of E scripts. Do you do that here? And she's like, yep. And I handed her mind.
Speaker 1: And a pharmacy is and no judgment zone.
Speaker 2: Spot on should be absolutely.
Speaker 1: Don't look at what other people are buying exactly right.
Speaker 2: And it should be like a priest a confessional. You can't be going home telling people you're pharmacist.
Speaker 1: They actually can't do.
Speaker 2: That exactly right. So I've handed over the script, handle the lady my phone. She goes, yep, yep, okay, no worries. She scans it yep. And then I said there's a second E script and she went okay. Just before I continued with the story, I want to point out something. Remember my wife is out. I oh the house to myself, which is very rare. Just remember that. So I've handled on my phone, said there's a second script. Rather than hitting forward, what do you mean forward, like on the website, like I've opened two websites. She didn't hit forward, she hit back.
Speaker 1: I don't know where to look at up on the screen. No I didn't. No, I didn't make it stop. I can't even look at you. Make it stop.
Speaker 2: Stop, They're gone. The video stopped.
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding me, kid you not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched her.
Speaker 1: Could you see what? Yep?
Speaker 2: I saw the video pop up. She didn't say any thing.
Speaker 1: What was your category?
Speaker 2: She she pushed forward and then forward again, and just look I froze. She looked at me with the most judgmental She was an elderly woman. She looked at me with the most judgmental eyes and went, take a seat. We won't be long. So then I had to sit on the chair of shame at the chemist while you're waiting for them to fill out the script and wait for her to.
Speaker 1: Be like.
Speaker 2: Jason Hawkins. And then I've got to get up and get that funny little bar.
Speaker 1: Say, oh my god, this is my wife's phine. She sent me in without her scripts.
Speaker 2: Wasn't her video?
Speaker 1: Well you don't know that my wife's in the car. I'm going to go and talk to her.
Speaker 2: Definitely not in the car. My wife was not.
Speaker 1: Home someone else, Lauren. Oh god, imagine as soon as you put that phone down, her walking around the basket forward.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no click back, click back, click click back, Sorry, wrong website.
Speaker 1: That's that's dumb. That's dumb phone etiquette because your kids could get on your phone.
Speaker 2: The one time I had thirty minutes to myself. So I'm never doing that again.
Speaker 1: No, and you're never going to that pharmacy again. I'm glad you didn't go to the pharmacy below work. Oh that would have been way worse because there's one just in our building.
Speaker 2: So now I drive the long way out of Bentley.
Speaker 1: Could you say sorry? Like you don't have to apologize, but what did you You would have been the color of the nova boy red I bought.
Speaker 2: I just bought everything out of gilt. I have so many jelly beans at home at the moment. I'll take that. I'll take that that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't even know what to say. It couldn't happen to a better blokes, Lauren, wake up feeling good on over one hundred Jason Lauren Boo on socials