Speaker 1: On Sky Lives Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wider Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the REATA Panehy Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, Labor step up their scare campaign against Peter Dutton. Gary Hardgrave will be here to discuss the day's top headlines. Premier Disenter Alan defends a major Kuala cull in Victoria. Liberal m P Barth MacArthur will join you shortly on.
Speaker 3: That and much more.
Speaker 4: Josh Hammer will have the latest from the US, and later in the hour, DD Levy will have more of the Australian twins that have become an international sensation and Lifti's Losing It Again features Rosie o'donald.
Speaker 5: I knew after reading Project twenty twenty five that if Trump got in it was time for me and my non binary child to leave the country.
Speaker 4: But first to worrying data today showing that less than one in four Australians phil a strong connection to ANZAC day. Even more worrying is the fact that only one in six members of Generations Z would sign up to defend.
Speaker 3: Australia if we were attacked.
Speaker 4: The News Court polling also revealed among all age groups, fifty seven percent say Australia should be spending more on defense, on the military, but only one in three would be willing to take part in the defense of the country. Joining me now for more on this the Sky Newe contributor Gary Hartgrave Gary, is it any wonder that only one in six young Australians gen z would fight to defend this country when they've been fed this toxic diet of lies painting Australia as races, as illegitimate, as a country that's built on genocide and stolen land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, Rita. And we've just got to get that pride back in the business of Australia because frankly, if we aren't prepared to defend it, we have to be prepared to lose it. I mean, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. It's not just one liners that are thrown around this time of year every year. ANZAC Day does stand for a generation of people. Are generations of people who've been prepared to stand in Australia's name to defend a principle where we under thread on every war that we've gone through, well, not directly Second World War, maybe, yes, maybe the threat that was occurring in the sixties was real as well. But in all seriousness, this was about the ideals, the principles of our country. And if we're not actually encouraging kids to embrace that, the freedom we've got, we're well on our way. We're well on our way to lose it. So this is frightening stuff, but it is reaping what we have allowed to be sowed. Not what I've sown, not what you've said, but what they've allowed to So and so read it. My line is still the same. We can save Australia one family out of time. I'll look after mine, you look after yours. Let's build a community, Let's build a strength back into Australia.
Speaker 3: Well said.
Speaker 4: Let's turn our attention now to the Prime Minister's preferencing scandal. Is often to put the Greens candidate Hannah Thomas as number two on is how to vote card. This is a character this Hannah Thomas, that has previously claimed that Israel is guilty of genocide, has demanded the Prime Minister blacklist the only Jewish state and expel its ambassador from Australia. She held up signs like this, let's have a look at pro Palestinian rallies. But if you ask the PM Gary, he seems to think that preferences don't really matter.
Speaker 3: This is what he had to say last year.
Speaker 6: I don't accept preferences, but we'll go into polling booths and put numbers next to names, so the preference allocation, of course, will be done by the organizational.
Speaker 3: Win Gary.
Speaker 4: If preferences are unimportant, then why not run an open ticket in every seat, particularly his seat?
Speaker 1: You know what, reader, I think the simplest thing is to go to first past the post voting like they do in the UK, like they do in the US, so we don't even have to worry about all this preference rubbish. But look, the Prime Minister is technically correct. People can make their own choices. The party organizations, you know, they offer, they offer recommendations. But look, in the end, it's standard principle. I mean, you want to talk about principles. You've got a Prime Minister that stands for nothing, nothing at all. He is actually sitting idly by while people are pulling Australia apart. People within our midst some of them who are egged on by international activists, who are actually right now in Australia and whipping up crowds and organizing people. I mean, this sort of stuff is just elementary. We are fragile as a community because this blow is so fragile in his attendance to the proper principles that have always kept Australia safe. The guy's an idiot and I hate saying that because he's the Prime Minister. I should respect him. But no, he's lying and lying and lying constantly. And it's like Labor lies we pay. Is kind of really what their slogan should have been this particular election.
Speaker 4: Well he is inept, but it looks like he's going to be winning two elections at least for Labor. And you really have to look at the Liberals campaign and wonder what they're thinking here. We're talking about a first term government and they have just seem to have run a softly, softly approach to this campaign. If you want Australians to throw out a first term government, you need to go hard, you need to go negative. You need to make it absolutely clear Gary what is going wrong in this country and how you're going to fix it. And I just don't think we're getting that yet from the Dutton opposition and the polls have open for early voting.
Speaker 3: Time is running out.
Speaker 1: It is, it's running out. Sands are going through the hour glass. Look, RITA simple point is that not all the votes are in, so therefore the results not certain. But the indicators are not good. But most of the people doing the complaining of those who actually want to vote for Peter Dutton, but they want him to mount a case. They want him to be strong. They actually want him to provide something that's not just like that bloke but blue. They actually want him to promote something that's rigorous, that's in Australia's favor. Peter is starting to do that. But you're right, time is running out and time shall tell now.
Speaker 4: Polling analysis in the Australian newspaper Today shows that the Coalition has lost significant ground in a key voter group since the start of the year. Among female voters, the Coalition was sitting at fifty one forty nine percent over Labor in January they were so much for having a women's problem.
Speaker 3: They were in the lead, but now they're trailing.
Speaker 4: Labor in that key demographic forty six to fifty four percent. Gary is this largely due to their failure to really explain their work from home scheme and how that was going to be impacting the public service, and what other issues do you see contributing to this turnaround?
Speaker 1: You know, I just think this whole kind of tim walls go soft, kind of don't be a blokey bloke, get rid of toxic masculinity stuff. That kind of stuff that we saw in America six months ago, I think is happening here. I think it's like, oh, you know, we know what to upset women. Hang on, it's not about upsetting women. This is about providing some strength that women will gravitate towards. You've got a prime minister that walks around with a poodle in the middle of a park and thinks that is campaigning on Good Friday. We need to have some guts. People actually want to see guts. And I think that you don't have to be belligerent, you don't have to be brutal, you don't have to be toxic, but you've got to be strong. And I think a lot of women call this out faster than I think. We're in a less forgiving about blokes they don't think are real, And I think that's the problem. Peter has got to show the real Peter Dutton and sadly the campaign people running this campaign haven't allowed him to do that from what I can see.
Speaker 3: No, they haven't allowed him to do that.
Speaker 4: And what matters most, I think regardless if you're male, female, left, right, wherever you are a swing voter, you want to see authenticity, you want to see the real person. And I think that's what's been lacking at this election campaign. I think people have really got to know Peter Dutton. They've got this character. Sure, the Labor and the Greens have pushed and that seems to be the dominant point of view of the man. Now let's have a look at how that has been created. We're going to look at some election campaign material that's on social media. We're going to start with Monique Ryan's. Obviously this is uncomfortable taking question is from journalists like our own Laura Jays's, but she's more than happy to participate in whatever this is.
Speaker 7: Of course, I am trump strump, I am invincible, invincible, I am I can thank you.
Speaker 4: Authorized by a Misra Moulviyn that's from the Youthful Modern group. And let's see what the Greens have been up to. Here's they're candidate for Cooper. Tara Burnette, a transgender woman and a public school teacher.
Speaker 8: Got to say the highlight was a fella showing up in a T shirt depicting the performer who brought out the Palestinian and suitan Eese flags during Kendrick Lema's Super Bowl performance taking a green flying.
Speaker 4: What can you say about that? And let's have a look at this ad from La. But the scare mongering is reaching new highs.
Speaker 9: With the rise by Stays, a String Labor Party.
Speaker 3: Doglins Gary.
Speaker 4: This characterization of Peter Dutton as some scary ogre who is just wanting to slash medicare and put women back in the.
Speaker 10: Kitchen, it is so obtuse, but it seems to.
Speaker 1: Be working in the absence of a counter argument. The counter argument's got to be are you better off than you're worth three years ago? If you're not, you can't vote for elbow. Look, people are seeing a frustration amongst those are must normally liberal voters. They want to They want a king hit and knockout punts now, But we've still got a few rounds to go. Look, there there's no other way of putting this. The campaign that they have run has been the luster that people wanted. All they wanted was someone to say, you know what, we're gone this way, and they would have actually followed them. They just would have followed them. And we just haven't had the strength and the simplicity in that messaging. But the reality is, it's labor tax you pay, is really the counterpoint. They are going to increase taxes. They are going to make it harder for people to survive the cost of living increases that are coming, including electricity prices going up again, all off the back of keeping billionaires really happy. There are so many great messages. You know, if I was back on the trenches, I'd be doing it. But all I can say is that I would have expected stronger, clearer, straightforward messages, a call to arms, you know, a call to action, and I've yet to see it.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: And even on the one policy area where there seems to be a bit of differentiation between the two parties, though the coalition's plan is more of a long term one, we're not.
Speaker 3: Hearing much about than nuclear plan.
Speaker 4: In fact, you rarely hear them push that policy and say this is a solution long term for the country. You don't hear them make those arguments about how renewables have pushed up prices and made some very rich people even richer. Where are those arguments, because that actually would speak to the electorate. Energy prices are a top issue and it impacts everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're going to get two hundred and seventy five dollars off our power bill, and I don't know about you, and I get a power bill every quarter, so I was counting on getting something akin to eleven or twelve hundred dollars off my power over the course of the year, it's gone up that. So we have been lied to lied to. Nuclear is part of the mix in nineteen out of the twenty developed countries in the world, guess what, we're number twenty without nuclear. There's a lot of reasons why nuclear should be considered. The six hundred billion dollar cost is just a made up figure, and labor knows that they're all starting to away from that. But you know, in the end, it's hard to promote revolutionary policies from opposition. I get it. But they brought the argument up, and they could have had the conversation established. The problem come up If you've got the solution, you've got to establish the problem first. People don't like Albert. People are resenting the fact that they may vote for him ahead of Peter Dutton, and they'll be angrier at the Liberal Party than they will be at the Labor Party. You want to talk about lefties losing it, reader, right now, the lefties and the Liberal Party are losing it right now, and that I think is your segment for next week. Lefties losing it is the liberal lefties losing it.
Speaker 4: They are, They're causing so much damage. There's not many of them left, but that small group continuing to frustrate efforts to actually appeal to those vital outer suburb outer suburbs and regional areas. Gary Hardgrave, thank you so much for your time tonight. Thanks y joining me now as Victorian Liberal MP BEV MacArthur BEV Premier Center. Alan has pledged to crack down on crime. Victoria is now trialing ankle bracelets monitoring teen offenders age between fourteen and eighteen. But this only applies right now to about fifty offenders. Is this going to have much of an impact on the crime rate?
Speaker 12: BEV?
Speaker 13: Well, who knows what's going to happen in Victoria. Rita, We've got a situation where we understand there are fifty seven alternative services being rolled out for the ankle braceleted offenders, but the Minister didn't even know about it. He read about it in the Herald Sunny admitted this. The department were briefing principles before the Ministry even knew about it. So who knows whether it's going to be successful. What's happening, You know, whether anybody's been trained to deliver these services, and of course where they are we need to know the list of these fifty seven or ten venues.
Speaker 4: Are the measures of the Victorian Labor Party taken to address the crime crisis, particularly the youth crime crisis?
Speaker 3: Are they adequate to really have an impact?
Speaker 4: Because you talk to people across Victoria and the crime rate seems to be a top issue. Even in a cost of living crisis that we're facing, crime seems to be top of mind for so many Victorians.
Speaker 13: Well, it absolutely is, Rita, and I just had the rather terrible situation of having a wife and mother in my office only a few minutes ago whose husband was stabbed to death by a young offender and he will be out maybe in under four years, and she wonders is the justice system for perpetrators or is it for victims? The crime is a major issue, and there's certainly an issue in my electric especially in the dural area.
Speaker 4: And people are losing faith in the justice system. You're seeing these manifestly inadequate sentences, You're seeing people getting bailed time and time again. It is definitely, I think an issue that we need to talk about a lot more.
Speaker 3: But moving on, the premiere is under.
Speaker 4: Fire for defending a mass koala carl that's happening in a national park in the States west of the moments estimated that up to seven hundred and fifty koalas have been shot dead by helicopter snipers after a bushfire went through the area last month. Bab is this cul necessary? Isn't the humane thing to do? If these animals are injured, It's certainly something that is distressing many Victorians and Australians.
Speaker 13: Absolutely reta and it seems to be the first go to plan to affect death of our native animals or even animals. Is helicopters shooting shooting from helicopters. They've done it with the wild horses in the high country, and now they've done it with koalas. There's no guarantee that you've actually killed the animal, no guarantee that they are not young left in partues. The government's argument is that this is very rough to rain and you couldn't do it on foot. Well, I might just pay a visit to budge Bem and just check exactly what has happened down there. But of course we don't want koalas or any animals suffering. Absolutely, and you know, if they need to be told, then it needs to be done in the most humane way. I would seriously question whether shooting animals from a helicopter is the best way to bring about this action.
Speaker 4: And if these animals have survived the bushfire, which was what a month ago, maybe we should leave them alone to let nature take its course.
Speaker 10: I mean, if the bushfire was a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Then I could kind of understand putting these animals out of their misery. But they've survived this long, and I don't know how from a helicopter you are determining which ones are so injured that they need to be shot dead and which ones are quite okay. I just find the whole thing bizarre and distressing. Before you go the case involving the cyclist, the young teen at the time, Ryan Muhlman, who was injured in a twenty thirteen collision with Daniel Andrews SUV.
Speaker 3: That case is settled out of court.
Speaker 4: The former and the Victorian Police Force have avoided what was likely been a damaging case in the Supreme Court where everyone was giving evidence. That the legal firm there has settled their case. It's rumored to have cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But we have no clarity bev on precisely what happened. We know the Shuey Review, conducted by former Assistant Commissioner for Traffic and Operations, doctor Raymond Shuey.
Speaker 3: He found that the andrews.
Speaker 4: Ford Territory was traveling at speed on the wrong side of a road and that Victoria Police had engaged in and I quote an overt cover up to avoid implicating a political figure in a life threatening crash. Surely this cannot be the end of this matter. Don't we need to know why the police behaved like this? Don't we need to have some sort of transparency and clarity around this issue.
Speaker 13: Well, absolutely, I think we do, and I you have to feel terribly for you know, the victim who at fifteen this happened to you and was constantly referred to as a liar, and you know clearly has proven not to be a liar. We do need to know exactly what happened, and you know, I don't understand why de Andrews family wouldn't come forward with the truth, to be quite honest.
Speaker 4: And I want to know what role the police played and why they played that role. There are so many inconsistencies, so many breaches of normal police practice in this case, and I think that's really what's undermined the public's faith in what's what occurred in this case.
Speaker 3: Ben MacArthur, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 13: Thanks Reta.
Speaker 3: Still to Kama, Left is A Losing It plus.
Speaker 4: The latest from the US, including Larry David's bizarre attacks on the Fild much Osh Hammer as the details. You're watching the Riada Panney Show and it's time for Lefti's Losing It.
Speaker 3: Rosie O'Donnell. We're going to talk about Rosie again.
Speaker 4: She continues to make a fool of herself in TV interviews. It appears since fleeing America due to an incurable case of TDS, her full time job is doing these daft interviews where she says stuff.
Speaker 5: Like this, I knew after reading Project twenty twenty five that if Trump got in it was time for me and my non binary child to leave the country. And although I was not one of the celebrities who announced that that's what I would do, I would made the decision within my family and my therapist, and should he win, and then when he did, we made the plan into action and we were gone before he was inaugurated.
Speaker 4: Yes, she fled with her non binary child to a country that is more socially conservative than much of America, certainly more than the blue city she fled.
Speaker 3: Rosie is not that bright, it seems.
Speaker 4: Perhaps she missed the fact that Island's abortion laws are pretty strict, only freely available in the first trimester, or the fact that fewer than one in five seventeen percent in fact, of Irish folk agree with laws allowing a person to change their birth certificate when they self identify as the opposite sex. But Rosie doesn't care about those sorts of facts. She's obsessed with Project twenty five.
Speaker 5: It's been heartbreaking. I have to tell you, I knew that if I was in the United States and watched them destroy the country and the Constitution and really pay no mind to any of the laws that the founders stood by and that our country stands for as a beacon of shining laden freedom for the rest of the world, that should he do what the Heritage Foundation said he was going to do in that Project twenty five.
Speaker 3: That we were going to be in big trouble.
Speaker 5: And it's as bad as they promised, and even a little bit worse. And it's been heartbreaking and personally very very sad to watch.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you not everyone is happy with Rosie moving to Ireland.
Speaker 3: Let's hear from this local woman. Rosie o'donald has just moved to Ireland. How do you feel about her coming to Ireland.
Speaker 14: I'm pretty disgusted, to be honest, I'm failure aware of the housing situation here and for someone to come to our country to hide from the President of the United States, They're very not welcome here.
Speaker 10: It's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 4: Now to the University of North Carolina, where Republican Nancy Mace was being hickled by some dude in address demanding an apology. Listen here how his voice changes about halfway through this exchange.
Speaker 10: Does your husband okay, okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, try that's a time.
Speaker 4: Oh that was a dramatic change, wasn't it? And why did he pick up that pop plan? Was it going to water it or hurl it at someone? Now let's check in with our friends at CNN who are now reporting on Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit late.
Speaker 4: Now, let's have a look at what they were claiming last year.
Speaker 3: In the lead up to that debate with Donald.
Speaker 15: Trump, President Biden has spent days locked in intense preparation, surrounded by his closest advisors at Camp David, and our sources are telling us tonight that full mark debates are underway at the podium under the lights. He's even watching tape to know exactly what he's going to see when he steps up to that lecture, as team shot a video during a walk through the CNN studio, and as I reported while covering him at the White House. When Biden prepares, he does so incredibly intensively.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Caitlyn, incredibly intensively.
Speaker 4: Does that include poolside naps because he's got no idea what's happening. Let's hear what CNN is saying now now that it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: And thanks to May's Moore for this bit of gold.
Speaker 12: So just how worried where Biden aids Before the former president's disastrous debate last summer. According to Ron Klain, his chief of staff, his concerns could not be overstated. At his first meeting with Biden for debate prep, quote, Claan was startled. He'd never seen Biden so exhausted and so out of it. Biden was unaware of what was happening in his own campaign. Halfway through the session, the President excused himself and went off to sit by the pool.
Speaker 3: Part about the pool.
Speaker 12: He went off. This is in the middle of debate prep, went off to the pool, and he took a nap.
Speaker 4: And let's hear from Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, who claimed that Biden was as sharp as attack. Now she thinks her lies about the president and some big joke.
Speaker 9: Do you regret saying that President Biden had a mental acuity, he had a sharpness to him. You said that up until July of last year. I said, what I believed to be true. And you think he was as sharp as you?
Speaker 8: I said, I had not seen decline.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that that interview as Sam Frogoso did a fantastic job there.
Speaker 3: These people really are beneath contempt. Listen to Pocahontas. Here heap. Look, he was sharp, he was on his feet. I saw him live event.
Speaker 8: I had meetings with him a couple of times.
Speaker 9: Senator on his feet is not praise. He can speak in sentences is not praise.
Speaker 8: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Now, after that dinner at the White House, lifty luminary Bill Maher is doing his to redeem himself with the looney mob or outrage of this art and Trump hater would break bread with the President and then given honest appraisal of what happened during that dinner. But as Mars said, he was not going to stop criticizing the president all the VP.
Speaker 2: It seems we have a constitutional crisis today. Malania had a jacket that said, I'm starting to care and not just Trump jd vance our vised president. He's in Rome. You know, he's a convert, a recent convert to cats. He's married to a Hindu. Goes right to the Catholics. I don't know what that's said, but he's but he was. He converted to titarism because he heard heard priests like little pricks.
Speaker 4: So I'm not sure that's going to be enough to stop the hit pieces and the mockery from the likes of Larry David, who lampooned mar with this piece in The New York Times entitled My Dinner with Ada Adolf. In it, David wrote here, I was prepared to meet Hitler, the one I'd seen and heard, the public Hitler.
Speaker 3: But this private Hitler was a completely different animal.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is Newsweek Senior Editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Council Josh Hammer. Josh, how disappointing to see this unfunny mess from a comedy great like Larry David.
Speaker 16: Well, I wish I could say it were surprising, Rita, It's not even remotely surprising. Larry David has one of the most notorious cases of Trump drangement syndrome from sea designing see here in the United States. You know, it's worth noting that since October seventh and the horrific tragedy in Israel, there so Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David co created Seinfeld the sitcom here back in the nineteen nineties. There, Jerry Seinfeld, to his credit, has actually been very outspoken against the raging pro Hamas mobs. Larry David has not said a single word. And this is a man who it's actually much more than just that one issue for him. I heard once upon a time a story from Alan Dershowitz, of all people, another man who has heterodot's political views. But apparently Larry David saw Alan Derschwitz at a supermarket or a local convenience story in Martha's Vivanuary where I guess they both have a house, and Larry David just started yelling at the top his lungs at Alan Derswitz or having the temerity to represent Donald Trump in his impeachment proceedings back in twenty twenty there. I mean, Larry David, this is not a fun thing for me to say. I actually love curb your enthusiasm. I think Larry David genuinely is a funny person when he wants to be a funny person. But as is too often the case, whether it's Larry David, whether it's Robert DeNiro, whether it's any of these other celebrities who are very good when they stay in their lane, and they have a very nasty habit of getting outside their lane. Frankly, Riada, between me and you, I happen to be a huge opponent of the old Laura Ingraham line, which was said in a very different context about Lebron James of shut up in Dribbles. So in this particular case, to Larry David, I would say, shut up and just tell some funny jokes.
Speaker 4: He's always become a characterture of his character on Kurb Your Enthusiasm, And I've got to say I loved Curb so much, but the last couple of seasons it did kind of jump the shark a little bit. Still had a few good moments, but there's just a lot of weaker moments.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: No one can be in peak condition throughout their comedy career, and I guess Larry David is an example of that.
Speaker 3: But that piece was.
Speaker 4: Just so pitiful, Josh, and so cliche to go to a Hitler analogy, really, I mean like it's just so old, and I don't know, I thought he was above that. Now, former White House Press Secretary Jensaki has earned the title of Captain Obvious by admitting that, well something everybody knew that MSNBC is hopelessly biased to the left, whether it's opinion programs or news reporting. She said in a recent podcast that when we talk about trap, it's typically not going to be positive.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody watching.
Speaker 4: Expects it to be positive, right, Well, no, we don't, But I do wonder if MSNBC viewers do think they're getting impartial news reporting. Opinion is opinion, but you would hope that when you're reporting something as a journalist, you can at least pretend to be unbiased and straight down the line.
Speaker 16: So MSNBC's ratings here are absolutely positively horrific. It was really not that long ago, actually, that Elon Musk was making some waves by talking about potentially purchasing MSNBC, which I would be the first to very strongly encourage him to do. Elon, if you're still considering it, I think this'll be a wonderful idea, actually, But their ratings have been quite pitiful for a number of years now. There's somewhat of a fraction of the ratings of CNN, which are themselves just a tiny, tiny fraction of Fox News, which totally dominates cable news here in the United States. There, I mean, Jensaki is saying the obvious part out loud.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: Here's what I will say though, speaking of Fox News. You know Fox News primetime lineup here, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, folks of that, you know, say what you will. But for most of the daytime programming on Fox News, you're getting straight news here in the United States. There MSNBC, I'm not aware of a single hour of the day. I'm not aware of the of a single hour of the day when you're getting anything other than just straight DNC Democratic National Committee talking points, straight up propaganda there. I mean the fact that they have someone like Jensaki on the payroll hosting a show basically says everything needs to know. Frankly, reader, Actually, I think back to Mehdi Hassan, who has actually let go of MSNBC over the past year and a half or so. Man as I say a lot about Mehdi Hassan, actually that he was too far left, too often in Cuckoo for Coco Pops Land in La La, and that even MSNBC felt the need to let him go there. But Jensaki, as a former Biden spokesperson, is basically right at home there, and the viewers this point, she's right the expect that there, but they're being fed a delusion of lies and a day in day and basis there. It's not good for them, it's not good for the country, it's not good for anyone.
Speaker 3: No, and that.
Speaker 4: The Democrats on MSNBC and elsewhere have gone from defending this so called Maryland Dad, the MS thirteen gang banger who was in the country illegally, has now been deported to El Salvador.
Speaker 3: They've gone from defending him, Josh, to now linizing him.
Speaker 4: A number of Democrats have traveled to El Salvador to try to meet with him, advocate on his behalf, and their supporters. The Democrat voters are posting content like this.
Speaker 11: Kilmar Abrego Garcia will be coming home. I'm so happy for you and your child and your family and your friends and your community, and I'm so happy for.
Speaker 3: Our country. You are.
Speaker 11: Sprinkle of good news right now in this country. So you're a symbol, brother.
Speaker 10: The sprinkle of good news, Josh, a symbol.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy that I almost think it must be a parody. But then I say, democrats elected Democrats saying as much as they travel to South America to try to bring this miss screant back into the country.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so with Kilmar and Brego Garcia, we're talking here. Let's be clear, not just about an illegal alien, not just someone who was found to have credible affiliations with MS thirteen, one of the most murderous transnational gangs in the entire Western hemisphere. You know, he also his wife or his ex wife. I forgot, I forgot the exact relation. Also filed for a restraining order because he was he was a domestic abuser there. So you know this, you know you knows, mister all American there. I mean, seriously, like the way this person describes kill Mark Rego Garcia, the way that MSNBC and Jen Saki described him. You know, mister marilynd Man, you know, you would think he's out there strapping his white T shirt and his and his jeans at the white picket fence, the cat, the dog, the wife, the kids. He's mister all American rights. He's nothing like that. He's not an American citizen. He's a miscreant. He's a thug, he's a criminal, he's tied to MS thirteen and he's back nun where he belongs. But what does it say about the Democrats that they go to the mattresses or someone like Kilmara Brego Garcia. They go to the mattresses for people like Makmu Khalil, the Hamas sympathizing Syrian or Algerian national who was recently sent packing or at leases in the process of going packing because of his involving in with the Columbia University pro Hamas riots. Last right there, they love these people there. The left consistently takes these eighty twenty or ninety ten issues on the wrong side of the ledger Rita. Sometimes I just scratched my head and I look at look at clips like this. I look at this stunt like Chris van Holland the dim wooded center from Maryland flying down to Ales Salvador on the tax aradime visiting this miscreant in nayubu Kell's maximum security prison.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 16: I mean, literally, who is the market for? Like literally what is the constituent? And I sometimes I just throw my hands up reata. Sometimes I just say I have no idea what the training do. I really don't.
Speaker 4: Who's the target market. I guess the MSNBC is ever diminishing number of viewers because the deportation policy remains enormously popular, and it's probably going to get even more popular.
Speaker 3: With this new information.
Speaker 4: The policy has seen a six hundred and fifty five percent spike in arrests of terrorists in the US, including one of India's most wanted. New Homeland security data obtained by The New York Post shows the Trump administration's mass deportation rates have nabbed more than two hundred known or suspected terrorists since January, including the man accused of masterminding a grenade attack in India who has ties to a US designated terrorist organization in Pakistan, Josh.
Speaker 3: These cases do not get.
Speaker 4: Much media attention, not like the Maryland Dad, but the deport plan remains popular with Americans, particularly Trump voters.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, it's overwhelmingly popular. I mean Donald Trump's immigration agenda. I mean, do not let the New York Times remans NBC dilute you into thinking anything to the contrary. It is actually wildly popular. The national polling reflects this.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 16: I mean, let's take Donald Trump's maybe signature campaign promise, which is to deport all of the legal aliens here. So, when I first started following this data, call it thirteen fourteen years ago or so, around the time that I was getting ready to start law school here in the United States, that was a losing issue for Republicans. For Republicans who took the maximal Hawker's position on immigration, that we were going to deport all illegal aliens, you had roughly thirty to thirty five percent towards twenty twelve, twenty thirteen around then. You look now at the data, well over sixty percent depends on the poll, but typically well over sixty percent of Americans now say that they support deporting all illegal aliens in this country. That is a veritable sea change. That's a massive, massive seed change here on the issue of illegal immigration. There and the data basically speak for itself. Read ever since, ever since this administration got started, there encounters between illegal aliens and customs and border protection at the southern border are dramatically down. There gotta ways which are basically illegal aliens who show up between ports of entry managed to escape into the American interior. Those numbers are way down as well. There, all that has to do from the top guy on down, has to do with Donald Trubman, has to do with Steven Miller, the exceptional deputy White House shoe staff in charge of immigration policy, has to do with Tom Homan the borders are, who was just just frankly, just fantastic. He's just a magnificent one of the unherlded, unsung heroes of this administration.
Speaker 17: There.
Speaker 16: So, from soup to notts, the immigration agenda is actually working very very well in terms of political popularity.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 16: The courts are doing their darnedest, They're doing their darnedest here to gum up the work. So that's basically the best tool that the anti Trump resistance has there. They're not going to let go of that anytime soon. There, that's a whole nother can of worms. But other than the whole judicial issue there, it's working quite well, i would say, from an article to president power perspective.
Speaker 4: Now, the tariff wars are continuing there and continuing to impact the stock market. Donald Trump has indicated today that he is going to reduce the tariffs on China. Ultimately, Josh, it's interesting to see so many on the left side with China, side with the Chinese Communist Party that kills dissidents, enslaves the uigas. It's the brutal regime that is a clear and present danger to the West. And you wrote about President Trump and his life's work culminating with this confrontation with China. Tell me why you argue America's trade war with China has to happen and why this rogue superpower as you call them, must be crushed.
Speaker 16: Well, China has been ripping the crap out the United States for decades on end, and Donald Trump, to his great credit, has been at the tip of the spear of pointing this out time and time and time again, even as elites of both parties here in the United States continued to issue all these platitudes about how welcoming China into the Western economies would somehow be better for all parties involved here. Back in the Bush administration the early two thousands, Republicans and Democrats alike both welcomed China into the World Trade Organization. It has not worked out well. It has not worked out well at all. China routinely pilfers American intellectual property and trade secrets simply is a cost of doing business there. Then they basically steal that intellectual property, they illegally subsidize it in violation of World Trade Organization rules, and then export them for dumping in form markets well be well below market value there. This is a road country on the geopolitical chessboard as well. Look at how they're siding with Lamar Putin and Ukraine, how they're routinely siding with Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba. I live in South Florida. China is very very cozy with Cuba just ninety miles off our shore. They are controlling large swaths of the Panama Canal. They have a deep water port in Peru. This is the threat. I mean, we have literally given our symbol asational foe, our geopolitical foe. We've literally given them the rope with which to hang ourselves. The mere fact now that we are so dependent on Chinese goods there makes us a very difficult situation to try to claw our way out of there. But Donald Trump is a very prescient, forward thinking guy on this issue.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 16: He's fundamentally read to trying to become the first president since Richard Nixon visited Maoziedung in nineteen seventy two. He's trying to become the first president to undo the contemporary modern US China economic relationship Bear Hug. I wish him nothing but the best. This trade war has to happen there. Frankly, I take solat knowing that we have the right man at the right time, for the right cause. So I just say god speed.
Speaker 3: Mister President.
Speaker 4: It will be fascinating to see how this plays out. This is a not a short term strategy. This is something for the long term health of the country, the long term health of the West, and I think many people are losing.
Speaker 3: Sight of that.
Speaker 4: They're just looking at the fluctuations in the stock market daily and wanting decisions to be based on that.
Speaker 3: Josh Hamma, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 4: D still to calm the Australian twins that have become an international sensation. D D.
Speaker 3: Dun Levy joins me next. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is veteran broadcaster Diane d d dune Levy.
Speaker 13: D D.
Speaker 3: Let's start with the Royals.
Speaker 4: Prince William has appointed Jason North, a former royal aide who accused Meghan Markle of bullying. He's appointed this dude as the CEO of his green charity, the Earth Shot Prize. This looks like an unequivocal message to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from Prince William. I of all the people who could have appointed d d his picked this dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Look, I honestly don't believe that William is that vindictive. But it does actually tell us a lot Because this guy, Jason North now pronounced he was the person who filed the complaint back in twenty eighteen alleging that Meghan was bullying people behind.
Speaker 3: The scenes in the Palace.
Speaker 18: He at that time was communications ahead for both William and Kate and for Harry and Meghan, so he obviously knows what's going on behind the scenes quite clearly. So I think what this appointment tells us is that he's still trusted and respected member behind the palace walls, and that then adds credibility to those claims that he came forward with back in twenty eighteen. So I think it tells us a lot more than just the fact that he's still at William's side.
Speaker 4: I think it tells us that they believe his version of events rather than Harry and Meghan's. Meghan Markel has been caught up in another plagiarism accusation. The author of the children's book series Pearl Power has told The Daily mal that Markl's Netflix series that has now been scrapped, which was said to be named Pearl, had many similarities to her books that were too great to ignore. Dds She's had a few of these sorts of accusations in recent times.
Speaker 18: Yes, Megan loves copying things, doesn't she. I mean, I could be wrong. Maybe Meghan invented jam. Maybe there's never been jammed before she came up with jam and started selling it to her.
Speaker 3: That's possibility.
Speaker 18: It's really interesting the timing with this particular case. So this woman's books were written seven years earlier than all of this happened than Meghan's show. Pearl was announced in twenty twenty one, and around that time a letter was sent from this author to Netflix and to Meghan's arch well I think was the company at the time. And around that same time it was then announced that Meghan's version of Pearl would not be proceeding. But the interesting thing in the thing, I think that this author is disappointed with is that Meghan never responded to that letter. And as she said, you know, Meghan calls herself a feminist, and here she's appearing, we'll never know for sure, appearing to take let's just be generous as a inspiration from the work of another woman.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fit.
Speaker 18: It's a case of you know, do as I say, don't do as I do. And like you said, Brita, you know she's the copying claims just continue to come. There's the show that very very closely resembles the one that was put out a few months earlier by Pamela Anderson. And there's the logo for her as ever, which looked very much like the coat of arms for a small town in Spain. It just tells us that nothing she does is original. I just find her such a faker and she's not a person that I would ever look to for inspiration about anything because nothing she does is original.
Speaker 3: Well she did.
Speaker 4: I think she's the only person who has taken pretzels from a bag that she's purchased at the shop and put them in another bag, and that's been part of her lifestyle programs, So that was pretty original. I'm not sure one that should be emulated. But now this Chattel seven clip has gone viral around the world. This is just causing a sensation. It features twin sisters, Bridget and Paula Powers, recounting a terrifying or deal involving a gunman on the Sunshine Coasts.
Speaker 10: Steve Irban away. But listen to this.
Speaker 3: I mean they just are entirely in sync with each other.
Speaker 17: And one guy, he was up there with our mom and he went up there and he was coming back down on the wards and he goes, run, he's got a gun. And our hearts started a pond and I said, well mom, where's mom? And paul Mam was suck up there, but the pan are you our brave mum? She goes, are you all right?
Speaker 9: Because he had all blood all.
Speaker 17: Over his face, and he goes, I'll shoot you. She goes, hey, I'm here to hell.
Speaker 4: I mean that went on for several minutes. I've just played you thirty seconds. But there's plenty more of that, just in unison, the hand movements, the words, the tone, and they appeared on the project last night for more of the same.
Speaker 13: Well it just happened.
Speaker 17: Then, we don't know why, But we have tried to tell separately, we're not ourselves.
Speaker 3: It's not us. I'm lost for words.
Speaker 4: DD, something supernatural is happening there.
Speaker 3: What do you think? I love it. I just think they're really cute.
Speaker 18: And whether it is a very well honed act or whether it is coming naturally, I tend to believe my godsons are twins, and they invented their own language when they were tiny. When they first started to speaking curiously, even though they're you know, I was born and bred, they spoke with English accents, which was very odd.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a recommendation.
Speaker 18: There's a show called The rain Man Twins and it features two twins that gosh have been their sixties now called Flow and k Lyman, and they are autistic salent twins. They have literally memorized everything that has happened in the world since they were born. And it's a documentary. It'd be floating around somewhere. You'd be able to google it rhetor it's worth it. I highly recommend it The rain Man Twin.
Speaker 4: I'd tell you this, these two, it's not an act. They're not rehearsing, and it just there is just too much footage of them. They just I don't know they're in sync with each other. I mean they say we shared some something.
Speaker 3: No one, You are.
Speaker 10: So cynical, Didie?
Speaker 3: I mean, how can you be that? I am?
Speaker 18: Their school friends have said that they were never liked that at school, but then I suppose they were younger than you know. This is something like a my husband and I finish each other sentences, So it is something if you're around someone, and the twins have said that they literally have not spent a second apart. So it's something that's happened probably over the years. So it does make sense if they weren't doing it at school that they are doing it now that it's happened naturally.
Speaker 3: Because am I more cynical than you? Is that having?
Speaker 10: I think you are?
Speaker 3: Because I am buying this completely. Dad done, Levy.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from me. That's all the time we have tonight. Don't go anywhere Near's night is up next. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow Night