Speaker 1: Well, it's just two more sleeps into the big day. Nothing better on the calendar than AFL Grand Final barbecue.
Speaker 2: If L Grand Final we're on like Donkey Kongin's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably time to speaking to someone who knows a thing or two about the big day. Four Grand finals, three wins, if you don't mind. Jonathan Brown, Good morning Brownie.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, how going well?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey Bernie?
Speaker 1: Can they win this thing? I mean, I keep on saying these articles now everyone just assumes that Colin was probably going to win. But when you really break it down, a lot of the experts are saying, across the line, across the board, the Lion's probably got more talent.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Yeah, I think they're right. I think it's pretty game. The lines are won the last six games. Again, surprise they match up well beautiful you know, fil days at different banks. But since she's football still starting, it's on the MCJ. It actually should suit them the ground. So look at they match up really well with two teams, and I think the line that they've got a lot of self delation. Now, so I'm pretty you know, I'm quietly confident they give the job.
Speaker 2: Is there anything to the argument that they can't play at the MCJ.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's got Well, I'm going to remember for five years of this sting to where look for the last ten years the lines of recorded MJ's be ordery. Remember the first five years they couldn't win anywhere, they couldn't even win in the gather. You've still have got to remember, you still got to cancel out that first five This was the last few years.
Speaker 1: Obviously two of your Grand Final wins were against the Pies. Have you got a favorite Grand Final moments or even story, like a go to story?
Speaker 3: Here's one for a set went buss Inct and Corners were the two carriers at the time back in two thousand and one, and into it went Bass the week of the Grand Final in two thousand and one. So still as of the Wednesday before the one greend final we're playing yesterday. As of Wednesday, we still do not have transport to get from Brisbane to Melbourne. And it was tossed up that we're going to take the overnight train because there was no flights until a charter private charter airline offered the club to will flow. He goes down, uh and we found out on the Wednesday night. So we flew down on the charter on the Thursday night and there you go. So it was pretty cool. It was like he had you know, some like president of the United States of America, you know, flying in on the private charter and obviously well behaved on the way down. It was a little bit different on the white Home. Yeah, you know, you weren't following the normal airline rules. So it was it was so many great talks. Well, I often get asked this a lot to stare at the port I light sporters and say we're robed boy the il But I genuinely dat us that day, and you know, we can't make any excuse about it. Just you know, maybe Lynch he had have laid one of his laid one of his punches on Darryl Waken. You never know what would happened. He threw about twenty five of them, and all Darryl Wake and Court was a could that day.
Speaker 2: I just loved the image of you just walking onto that private yet just very quietly and gent going is there a bar on here? You just can we get a drink?
Speaker 3: Ye? There was, There wasn't a bar. There's a bit there's been a dozen slabs are very very good. Went Mont Park that was on the Shining Legend Park. He was the ring wader. I don't worry about that. We had a but a good time. And on the way home that the Paul had actually which yeah, jus t ivation now probably wouldn't be allowed. But when we go back to the gabba, uh, as we were flying overhead, there was all the crowd were waiting for us, and the Paul had agreed to do a live flying circle around the Gabble and that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Guys just sort of flipped the plane upside down like Denzel Washington and.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know sug does remember we went on the toga we uh, this is actually one hundred and fifty passengers on this plane. I'm not sure if it can absolutely keep on its side of the tipping either. That would that would have been a fait anentry, that wouldn't have just crashed into the gather.
Speaker 2: Brownie, thank you so much for having your chat with us, and there's some amazing stories. All the very best for Saturday, and yeah, half of Australia is behind you. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: Good the best, Thanks for talking.
Speaker 1: Cheers brainy have a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Sing Up by