Speaker 1: It has been a busy few weeks in the UK. Actually in London, I was there a couple of weeks ago. Well we were on holidays. The weekend I was there was Silverstone so which is the British Grand Prix. It was Wimbledon and it was the Pride March and Sabrina Carpenter was playing in Hyde Park. It was heaving, not very safe and the UK London didn't feel very safe at all.
Speaker 2: We're all warned like, don't we jewely, don't we watches? Really, they said to us at our hotel.
Speaker 1: Really, if you get lost, do not pull out your phone and look at Google Maps.
Speaker 2: Someone will drive past on a bike and steal.
Speaker 3: Your phone, just in London.
Speaker 1: You should watch the videos on you can get.
Speaker 3: On Instagram where people grab them and the train doors closed.
Speaker 1: Yet yes, it's just people walking with their phones, and these guys dressed all in black, bell clavers and everything just ride their bikes up on the foot park and clean up everyone's phones that have them in their hands. It's all a bit scary, but I always love watching the celeb spotting over at Wimbledon because.
Speaker 2: It gets the best crap.
Speaker 3: Seemed like a chup girls.
Speaker 1: We were only there for the weekend, so we walked most places. We're kind of stuck to where we were staying.
Speaker 3: I've never done London.
Speaker 2: I haven't done.
Speaker 1: London for years either, but I felt very unsafe actually there this year. There's some real, huge problems with crime over in London. But there was Yeah, no, I agree, but it is bad there and there was an enormous police presence because there was so much going on. But the crowds at wimbled and they draw the best crowd, like it is impossible to get a ticket to a Wimbledon final. It is every a list celebrity in the world is there. But there was one woman who caught everyone's eye, which I'm not sure if you've seen her, but they've labeled her. She was in the crowd at Wimbledon quite a few days and they've labeled her the world's most beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Her name is Zella Lot. She kind of looks like Elise Knowles. Look at her.
Speaker 1: She is gorgeous. She's got blonde hair, blue eyes. Look how well dressed she is, like her fashion. She's sitting there having little pims at Wimbledon. There she is in the crowd at Wimbledon.
Speaker 3: She's very pretty. She looks a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like Decos Analise. She doesn't look at her.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's an last Decos, is it. They're not married?
Speaker 1: Oh no, not Daniels anyway, she's she sort of looks like that model Brook Hogan sort of looks.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a mix of brooklist. Do you think she's beautiful?
Speaker 3: Oh? Hang on, is this in trapman? Am I related to her or something?
Speaker 2: Trust me? Related to No simology.
Speaker 3: She's a distant, distant, distant cousin.
Speaker 2: Not all these people have been chatting to her saying she's lovely.
Speaker 3: Nah, this feels like you're about to pray with my wife in here or something. No, she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: He's completely a I.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: She has been photographed everywhere. People have been posted she's not real. She is not a real person, but she looks. She has a full social media profile. She talks to people, she comment and know and people didn't know.
Speaker 3: Can you go back to the photo of her at the tennis place, so.
Speaker 1: She's pictured in the crowd with an actual crowd. Like the boss of getting images has come out and said this is just crazy, Like that's our photo, but they've just put this fake girl in.
Speaker 2: And she.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not the only one who's disappointed. People have been fully talking to her.
Speaker 3: It's like thinking she's real, thinking.
Speaker 1: And look, she is beautiful, but I mean she's fake. But does that scare you? Like you're a dad, right, you got three kids. They're adults who are getting caught up in thinking that this woman is real. Doesn't worry you about your kids that they could be talking to someone that they think is just.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember hearing a parenting expert. It's so true.
Speaker 4: They're like, you know you worry about which I always say, oh, you know, you got to worry about the group to hang out with at school and all that sort of stuff. But then you let them get online and you should be worrying about the world and who they're chatting to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, this woman and is She's got one hundred and sixty seven thousand followers. She's they call her an ali influencer because she I think she sells the clothes and things that she's wearing.
Speaker 3: So there's some sort of realness.
Speaker 4: To it, and someone like me sitting in his laptop back home, can afford to coldplay.
Speaker 2: She was she's not real.
Speaker 3: She looks so real.
Speaker 1: And people are fully befriending her pure sunshine and good vibes, soaking up every bit of this energy at Wimbledon.
Speaker 3: I'm about friend.
Speaker 2: I don't think I might friend. He can't get in trouble for friends, can you?
Speaker 4: When your partner looks at us, Are these people you're following? Are you're right you create?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, they're not real.
Speaker 2: She's not real.
Speaker 1: Lauren Wake I'm feeling good follow on the socials