Speaker 1: Thanks to Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: He speaking of a thousand bucks every single day next week, kicking off Monday. Thanks to Baker's Delight, We're going to be going through you and me Jack our favorite products from Baker's Delight in order. It's a lunch order if you will.
Speaker 1: A thousand bucks cash every day is a bloody sweet price.
Speaker 2: Massive.
Speaker 1: Looking for your next favorite high fiber bread.
Speaker 3: Baker's Delights High Fiber Low GI whole Meal block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their traditional whole meal.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click fad Brake updated in coming. I'm outside, Oh yeah, I'm outside with a fork a knife in my hand, showering down on the best French food in Melbourne. I'll tell you what this man knows how to do Melbourne.
Speaker 1: He's done his research.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, he was at No Boo yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, the day before, the day before.
Speaker 2: And then today photographs have emerged of him eating the most magnificent French food at a new restaurant called Mesombadad. We're talking steak. Oh my god, I'm salivating. Look at that baronet's sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Look at the chicken swany I need to take you here for your birthday lunch.
Speaker 1: Steel. I was changing that best in the world.
Speaker 2: Are they grapes or olives?
Speaker 1: Olives is big fat, juicy olives.
Speaker 2: My god, you know I'm in my olive era.
Speaker 1: Oh we haven't talked about that yet.
Speaker 3: No, we have, like we have off air, but we need to bring it to our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had. I had an issue with my olives that I brought in and I didn't tell you. So I've entered my olive era and that's going to be my snack of choice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I was coming into work and I had a handful of stuff, you know what, I'm like arms, armloads full of bags. Put them all in the car, rested the full hub of olives on the top of the car. Gone, Oh I'm driving. I was like two or three and I heard a massive crash on the road and I was like, oh my god, what was that? Could be my phone, could be anything? Did a U tune? Went back and there were beautiful, juicy Sicilian olives all over the road.
Speaker 1: So I've got to go back in get it is heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is absolutely go.
Speaker 1: Back and get it. What are you going to do? Pick up the old to go back to.
Speaker 2: The supermarket and get them again, is what I mean. But yes, it's not. It's not completely unheard of for me to eat things up the street. I want to talk about omelets, all right, because this restaurant, this French restaurant, I'm sure, does a beautiful omelet for breakfast. And you know that eggs are my favorite protein. I believe that an omelet is the perfect meal.
Speaker 3: I think we're sleeping. Statement last year is how awful the textra of omelets are.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand it. But you are classic gen Z Okay. They do not like omelets, and they don't like them so much that they are incapable of cooking them and they find them too stressful.
Speaker 1: I stand by my gen Z pals.
Speaker 3: A poached egg is far superior, and the texture is better and they're easy to cook. An omelet just feels like a lot of admins.
Speaker 2: I just feel like you are not doing it right. My primary school children can make an omelet in the French style from egg to eating it with a fork in two minutes.
Speaker 1: Is it called from the Real Housewives?
Speaker 2: It is so, it's so easy. In fact, I'm going to teach you. What have we got coming up?
Speaker 1: News?
Speaker 2: Okay, By the time that we have done that, you're going to be dining on a beautiful French style, perfectly cooked omelet that you have made yourself.
Speaker 1: Do I have to make it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Make it for me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to learn another culinary skill.
Speaker 2: Listen to mom. I like restaurants, and you are going to be able to make it. Look at what I did with your staff. I revolutionized your life. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show on over is almost over, but Rickily, Tim and Joel are lurking, loitering with intent to entertain.
Speaker 3: I believe today would be the first day of quick Draw for twenty twenty five as well.
Speaker 2: It is. I've heard it's a very very interesting guest.
Speaker 1: Let's do this first, though, Chrissy's clickit.
Speaker 2: The Ultimate List of Ins and Outs has been released for twenty twenty five, as decided Jack. If you don't hardly mind by world class trend.
Speaker 1: Trackers, Oh, I never heard of them.
Speaker 2: Never. I mean you and I I do not care.
Speaker 1: Hate ins and outs.
Speaker 3: I know you tell you what an out for twenty twenty five is sharing your ins and outs?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what the trend trackers are saying are going to be in?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm the trend tracker, but sure you know what.
Speaker 2: I agree with you? You are you are? And that brings me for my question, which I'll ask you afterwards.
Speaker 1: All righty, what do they say.
Speaker 2: Ins card games? Who know? Who knows? Always good?
Speaker 1: Who knows good?
Speaker 2: But when has that ever been not good? I mean I've been playing Uno and I'm one hundred years old. You like it? Do you know what I mean? That's never been out? It's like saying, you know water? Yeah, it's of course it is IRL experiences. They're going for more meaningful in person experiences. And I get that because one of my kind of news resolutions is actually pick up the phone and speak to someone instead of texting. So I think that that might be my version of.
Speaker 1: That, right, I already do all of that, So got it?
Speaker 2: Nostalgia obviously, mad for it, curated algorithms. I love that the phone listens to me, do you? I love it gives me interesting stuff?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Coffee alternatives. How do you feel why slash in.
Speaker 1: I hate much.
Speaker 3: I hate the word. I hate the word MUCHA. It annoys me just MUCHA what a stupid word, and also.
Speaker 2: What a stupid flavor?
Speaker 1: And what a stupid drink? Agreed?
Speaker 2: Have a coffee is my thing?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Now, Dad cams, I thought this was interesting because you've got more of an old school camera and I love it. So you, of course are a trend setter here. That was last year for you, maybe even the year before. When did you make your parents buy that for you? I feel like it was Christmas twenty three. It's spot on, yes and excellent, and I would love one, but I just can't. I don't have the brain space to learn another technological thing. This is interesting. Apparently this is in niche emojis and emoticons. I cannot see you endorsing me.
Speaker 1: No, that's very yeah, No, that's no. No, And what about this Gibbets?
Speaker 2: Now, gibbets are the things that I've been buying for my daughter for two years. She's now over them. They click on to crocs, So to say that gibbets are in means that also crocs are still in. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I think Gibbets. I don't have an issue with them, but like your daughter, Peg and I were talking about Gibbets two years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's.
Speaker 1: Already over there, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's the trend setup. What I want to know from you is as somebody that like I can't afford a life coach. That's why I work with you. And what I want to do is say to you if you were my life coach, which is sort of are unofficially what should I concentrate on as my in for twenty twenty five because the ones that I come up with are kind of dagging and futile and just lead me down the path of nanimous scoury.
Speaker 1: I've got three, Okay, I've got three.
Speaker 2: So these are like my three words words that I'm going to focus on for twenty twenty five that I'm going to look into that I'm going to become minor sentences.
Speaker 1: But right, god still, Okay.
Speaker 3: The first one, and this doesn't have to be super boogie or like expensive, but I think it's a way to be more social, and that is eat out fortnightly.
Speaker 2: Can I do it on my own?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, So I think it's really nice for you to take yourself out fortnightly. I think it gives you a nice reset. It's a good circuit breaker from being the pound.
Speaker 2: It's true. I went to a sushi train last night with my kids and I felt alive. I walked there and walked home. That was enough. Okay, So fortnightly dinner.
Speaker 1: I like fortnightly dinner.
Speaker 3: I think let's not try and do it by yourself every time, okay, but I appreciate sometimes it will week babysteps post on Instagram at least three times a week. I think, like we need some curated content from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it. Can you help me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Can you set a reminder for yourself to.
Speaker 1: Go heybushsh okay? Okay, Like I want to see something fresh on the grid.
Speaker 2: See these are great. I wouldn't have thought of these.
Speaker 3: And what's the last And if our boss Sarah mcgilvray's listening, you need to do that as well. Uh alright, the final one is and you've you've already been doing this week, but you need to serve.
Speaker 1: A look once a week. So once a week.
Speaker 2: I have done three in a row and.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but you just keep saying it's just the first week back. You know you've been obviously helping out fits in Whipper. I appreciate you've served three days in a row. You've served looks, so I want this to stay.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I've mucked up today on the look is that I've actually got my pool slippers still on fame this morning, so I haven't seen tho.
Speaker 1: No, don't look. But you've got a pedicure. I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well they used to be. They used to be my good slippers, and then I washed them and they ruin them, and then they're so comfortable. I just wear them around the pool or to the bab.
Speaker 1: They're fine, They're acceptable.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's a look, so once a week I don't want to see athleisure wear or activewear.
Speaker 2: I can do this, Jack, I really think I can.
Speaker 3: You've got a great wardrobe. You can shop your wardrobe as they say.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going through and that's what I've been doing. I've been going. I had that thing. Life is now where it now.
Speaker 3: You could end up like Wendy Williams, locked in a facility in New York City with.
Speaker 2: Any luck, That's exactly where I lived at Can I go now. Chrissy Swan Show is Nova Podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you