Speaker 1: Okay, Ben Leamon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of over mornings in twenty twenty three is Early Breakfast Ben Leamon Bell from six Am and Jody and Hazy from.
Speaker 1: Seven I think every morning I thought.
Speaker 2: Really funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jody and Hazy. It's the new sound of nov In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Adelaide. My name is Jodyotti. This is Andrew Hayes. Good morning to you. How are you lovely.
Speaker 1: I'm doing so well. Nice to meet you. Everybody. Pleasure pleasures on mine.
Speaker 3: Come here, give us a hug.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you are waking up just now, you are effectively waking up to the biggest celebrity stoush I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: A little bit random, I must say, I didn't see this one coming.
Speaker 3: I certainly didn't see it coming.
Speaker 1: Then. I didn't know that they were both going out with sisters.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know that either two of the highest profile blocks in Australia have gone at it in a park over an alleged affair. It's like my blowing stuff, which which has prompted me and Johnny's Juice to really drill down on cricketers behaving badly if you know me and you know my history, you'll know that I'll take great joy in the semen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well okay, look there's a few little arm stories across the journey, so looking forward to that. Yeah, Teddu's on again today, Jody, looking forward to this one, this little stage. This is going from Brighton to Victor Harb one hundred and fifty four Klomeras with some good weather again, jeez, the boys have absolutely flew to this one. The girls, Teddu Race just soaked up the hot weather. Yeah, and now it's a breeze for the men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievable. We've got to ask Hazy coming up as well.
Speaker 4: This is where the kids hit you up with the really hard hitting questions. And we've also got exclusive Sam Smith tickets to give away.
Speaker 1: Oh morning, do you know what? It just feels right that this is a relationship where we just say, jump on board, listen to us, and let's be friends. What's in it for you? Sure? Sam Smith tickets potentially four nine o'clock. Why don't we just whack you in the drawer for novers free for twenty three as well?
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't we? That's all you've got, that's all we Deally Jodie's juice.
Speaker 4: Let's drill down. This is extraordinary. Let's jump into it. Hazy, well, hazy. We're still getting to know each other and we're getting to know the listener and we're introducing ourselves to the listener as the newest show on the block. So when we got together, you and I said, Okay, if this is going to work, we need some team rules.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it makes every strong relationship go to the next level. And please, I mean, feel free to get involved in this as well if you think there should be any team rules thirteen twenty four ten, please text us as well. Oh full double o nine nine nine one nine. Do you mind if I set some ground rules first? Still on then, and these are absolutely concrete, okay. And when I say that they're concrete, it's concrete, but it hasn't quite set, so still a little bit fluid. Yes, Sea, you can carve your name.
Speaker 3: You know what I meant it?
Speaker 1: First one always let the other know that's food and their teeth good one at all times?
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, I love that.
Speaker 1: Is there anything worse? And when you get into the car and you're like, oh, is that giant black thing covering my teeth. How long has that been in there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god. The other one is bookers too.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, very good.
Speaker 3: Remember that crows player there had see him? He's got a booker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? And we talk about it. We're still talking about it. We should have just said something, but it.
Speaker 3: Was two times a row saw him, and we're like, that's two boogers. That's too straight. This is not a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, he's got some issues with some junk in his nose. All right, So every time there's something in your teeth, you got to tell the other person. Love that bang? Good? Okay for me, this is more of a one from me to you and maybe to the listeners as well. In fact, it's anyone who communicates with me. Don't use giant complicated words. I e. Here's some examples colloquialism, but the hell's that perpendicular on a matter per Oh, that's a good one. My brain's bleeding.
Speaker 4: I see it when I use a big word with you and I know immediately that you have no comprehension of what it means, and you're setting a little calendar reminder going.
Speaker 3: I've got to google that later. Just so you don't let on that you've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like I'm going to google that by the time I get home. I forgot When the word is I can't spell. It's just a big old mess. No big words like that. Rule never speak ill their cheering plays. Never not even if he's done something unbelievably controversial. You will never speak ill of the great.
Speaker 4: Edge sheering, not even Gorway Girl, because that's a very average song.
Speaker 1: Especially not Gorway Girl. Okay, we always pump up edg sheering. And finally, this is a fashion choice which I feel like extends to the whole team. No crocs or thongs. Fair enough thongs, ah, thongs you can get away with, but specifically, no crocks.
Speaker 3: No crocs.
Speaker 1: Come on, Crocs won't make it come back. They were never in they never will be. If you've got a pair of crocs, good luck to you, But you're going home alone.
Speaker 3: If what's that.
Speaker 4: Saying, If you ever want to get your kid beaten up at school, just send him off with some cross makes sense.
Speaker 1: Thank you for giving me that, just as Henry is about to start school. That makes a lot of sense. Have you come up some rules I've got some to very good. All right, we'll get to them next.
Speaker 3: It's not too late for a cheeky summer break.
Speaker 1: What if dot com there's awesome deals for top puzzy destinations.
Speaker 3: All kinds of places to stay for you getaway.
Speaker 1: Jump on the water for ap to book hotels, motels, holiday rentals, and much much more.
Speaker 4: What if it's Ozzie for trouble Well, Hazy, We're a new team, so we have to establish them or allSome ground rules that you and I need to live by.
Speaker 3: So we've just heard jaws.
Speaker 1: We've established some boundaries. For example, always let the other know when this food and their teeth. But I never ever speak ill of edge here. And that's just a name a few, and of course no crocs. I'm big on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got a few, jump me to run through them.
Speaker 1: Yes please.
Speaker 4: I am allowed to wear active where, anytime, anywhere, any place that I want to because that is my outfit of choice.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm not going to argue with you, very staunch on that, and you've been setting that standard for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Anytime I'm in some lorna Jane's shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: And respect my comfortable look exactly good.
Speaker 3: Hazy.
Speaker 4: I think my active work comment has struck a chord with the women of Adelaide's South Australia because we've got a.
Speaker 3: Call from Kimberly from Onley. Good morning in Belie.
Speaker 4: Good morning, how are you good?
Speaker 3: Good thoughts on active wear?
Speaker 4: I lother.
Speaker 1: I think you should be able to wear whatever you want, like really can't restrict each other. Now it's twenty twenty three. Let us wear whatever we want to wear.
Speaker 3: Work so full Lorna Jane kitt were talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, any function, nothing's off limits. Turn up to a wedding and your lawna Jane. That's good.
Speaker 3: No, it's not dissimilar to what you're wearing. You've just got a T shirt.
Speaker 4: You wear a casual T shirt and casual shorts every.
Speaker 1: Day, and the same shorts and T shirt every single day.
Speaker 4: If you can do that, then us women can wear our active wear. It's fair one for you. You for those who don't know, you've got in vision line, which is basically two big fat mouthguards.
Speaker 1: I couldn't going to battle at any stuff.
Speaker 4: I've lost track of the amount of times that we've any meetings with management with people who are important, and we start to eat and you just whip out your invisi line and it's like Slimer from Ghosts, green slime, body slime going everywhere, all over everyone, and you're unapologetic about it too, and you don't even have a container for it.
Speaker 3: You just whack them into your pocket.
Speaker 1: So this is what it sounds like those playing at home. It's a really quick process and you go do something quickly. You go, that's wrong with that? Although there is spit everywhere, You're right, just.
Speaker 3: A quick one.
Speaker 4: If there's any negative feedback, if someone says something nasty about you, do you want me to tell.
Speaker 3: You or do you want me to deal with it?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell me if I know them. But if it's some sort of troll at home who I don't know, doesn't even have a profile picture, it's probably covered in cheese or dust, then I don't need to know. Is that fair?
Speaker 3: That's fair enough.
Speaker 4: And also I'm always going to have your back, so you know, I'll defend you to the cows.
Speaker 1: Come home. Thank you. I'll always have my back to.
Speaker 3: Last one from me.
Speaker 4: I've dealt with a lot of male ego over the journey, so do not no matter how well this show might go, well how badly it might go, don't turn into a d head.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, do not.
Speaker 4: And if you do want to turn into a d head, do it after nine am. And then your Cara's problem, your Channel Seven's problem.
Speaker 3: You're not my dhead anymore.
Speaker 1: But well enough, goods, very good rules. Well guess breaking the story. This cow is huge.
Speaker 4: It does not get juicier than Michael Clark and Karl Stefanovic in a wild scuffle amid cheating claim.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm doing this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm going to dedicate this edition of Jodie's Juice to cricketers behaving badly.
Speaker 3: Let's rip into it.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen the video that has emerged, Basically, legendary cricket Michael Clark, he's in damage control. He is going at it with his girlfriend, Jade Yarborough, who's the sister of Carl Stephanoe Vic from the Today Show.
Speaker 3: Yasmin, I didn't know that. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that there was a sister thing going on.
Speaker 4: So she's accusing him basically of cheating with his ex Pip Edwards, who runs a active wear company p Nation okay. Clark then turns on Carl, who was trying to separate the Waring couple.
Speaker 3: I can't do this audio justice. You just have to play it.
Speaker 1: Stop change. Not an expert in these.
Speaker 3: Situation, No, you don't read people well.
Speaker 1: But I dare say alcohol was.
Speaker 4: They actually are to dinner at a riverside restaurant in Noosa with their accountant mate Anthony Bell.
Speaker 3: He was there as well, so j you can hear her.
Speaker 4: They're referencing texts that she'd seen between Clark and his ex pip piprolsa statements.
Speaker 3: You want to hear what she had.
Speaker 4: This is not my circus. That's her wiping her hands of the whole things. Yet again, Michael, in his true nature, has not taken responsibility for his actions.
Speaker 3: And I was blatantly lied to.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: We My favorite part of this whole melee is the point where Michael Clark tears his hamstring.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that just absolutely reak a former athlete? Funny string.
Speaker 3: I didn't cheat.
Speaker 4: Look, I didn't cheat an owl, just extraordroos stuff. As I mentioned before, there's a long history of cricketers having badly Let's run through them, shall we. I remember when Tim Paine resigned as I was the captain after sending lude messages to a female colleague behind his wife's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been going on there. He was very heavy handed with some of the sourciness that was coming through via his phone.
Speaker 4: He text her, He texted to her, I'm about to give something a pull.
Speaker 3: And that wasn't his hamstream.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about to pull some pork or well maybe if you think about it, can you anyway?
Speaker 4: Can you remember that Michael Slater got sacked from Channel nine when he got into a drunken fight with his then girlfriend on a plane and then he attacked Prime Minister Scott Morrison in a series of tweets and then he got charged with assault. He got hospitalized and then he went to rehab.
Speaker 3: So he fell apart.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a bit of a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: But the most extraordinary one was Stuart McGill. Can you remember the former spinner?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he got.
Speaker 4: Kidnapped and then the kidnappers turned the table and accused him of being a drug kingpin. You know you're in trouble when you're kidnappers are like, this is on you.
Speaker 1: How can you possibly turn this? Kidnapped this is not on me. Well, actually maybe it is, Migueller.
Speaker 4: What what is it with all these formal cricketers just losing their minds once they retire.
Speaker 3: I've got a theory on this, do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: Didn't even ask me the question.
Speaker 1: I was getting to it.
Speaker 4: They get so mully coddled when they're in this Australian cricket team, right, and they're in a bubble.
Speaker 3: Everything's done for them.
Speaker 4: They get fettered everywhere they go, they're treated like God's and then I can only imagine once you're not there anymore, you must lose your mind and just be like, where's all that gone?
Speaker 1: Well now potentially, well, who knows what's happening inside the Australian cricket team seems like a pretty stable bunch at the minute. What I am looking forward to though, is Jodie's Juice, the Bad Boys of the NRL edition. We don't have enough to time and that's not a three minute segment, that's a three week segment. Yes you know what I'm all that, don't you? I double a t k A. I've always said that it's all about the kids in their future.
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sorry. I looked blank when you said that. That's your daily mancher.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 1: For goodness sake? I've been saying that since day dot why can't you keep up with these things?
Speaker 3: Or life of entirely?
Speaker 4: This is basically where we get kids to send him questions to you when you can answer them, because you take your.
Speaker 3: Responsibility as a breakfast radio host very seriously.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you better believe I do. You're damn right. I do breakfast at over nine on nine dot com dot au. If you do. If you're a budding youngster who wants to get a bit of a head start on life, you've got a question.
Speaker 3: Uncle is here, here he is.
Speaker 1: Let's go to this one from river.
Speaker 2: Hey, hazy, if stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
Speaker 1: A lot of the stuffed animals at my house actually do talk, particularly on Friday night. After a couple of days, they start to talk to me. It's unbelievable. Last Friday night, my daughter's stuff duck said to me, all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Really, I thought, well, that's very eerily similar to an inspirational quake from Walt Disney solid knowledge from the small duck my son's buzz light. You sat me down the other night as well, and he whispered, our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising every time we fall buzz and I thought, Wow, that sounds like something Confucius would say. Good on your buzz Thanks for sharing that insight. But this was my favorite. And this hit me right in the middle of a Saturday night when the kids had gone to sleep and I started talking to the stuffed animals, This one in particular, when we really got deep, said I'm selfish, impatient, and little and consumed. I make mistakes and I'm out of controlling. The times hard to handle. But if you can't handle it my worse, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. I can't believe the stuffed animals said that to me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: So yes, River stuffed animals do speak, but you're too young to make them speak. If you're four years old, you've got another fourteen years to go.
Speaker 3: Unless you've got access to an assa spec they're not.
Speaker 1: Talking to you anyway. I hope that was helpful. Next question, please, hi, I'm Harry, where did all the dinosaurs go? Great question, really good question. I know a few dinosaurs who were still getting around about the place as well. Give me that was just by chance I glanced over at you. I didn't mean to look you up and down and look at you as well. Sorry about the jokes. I think all the dinosaurs disappeared one night at Marble Bar back in twenty eleven. Who remembers Marble Bar. But now there's a new breed of dinosaurs and grandmins that are finding their feet and developing nicely. At fat Control. I think the kids caught fats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fats. My daughter was a door bitch. It fats was?
Speaker 1: She really was? Oh yeah, suck up to Taylor, get on the list.
Speaker 3: Someone's got the stamp, don't they?
Speaker 1: Big lady with a stamp, look so pretty. I think several breds of dinosaur also became thinking around twenty ten the Green and Bar, that's where this dinosaur died.
Speaker 4: I reckon with my friends the other day and we recognized the bouncer from the Grand Dinosaur.
Speaker 1: It means you've got a long memory. Wow, unless you've been to the Grand recently. I hope you didn't do that final question, Hi, why a plane stay in the air?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is great question, Henry, really good question, very very simple.
Speaker 1: Helium. They pump them up full of helium. And just a side note as well. You know when you think you've got a helium balloon but you don't, but for some reason you do the voice anyway, Yeah, there's nothing in there, so as far as I know, it's it's purely helium.
Speaker 3: Okay. I would say this to Henry. If you're a quantus flight from Auckland to Sydney, then there's a very real change.
Speaker 4: Your plane won't stay in here.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about. You put a time machine on this, daisy. Well, welcome to Thursday, the nineteenth of January. Let's take a little trip down memory, Labe. We'll start in nineteen forty six, Joe, it's Dolly Parton is born. Today's her seventy seventh birthday.
Speaker 4: I wonder if she came out with a naturally busty bosom like she's got now.
Speaker 1: It's very consistent, isn't she very consistently perky? Yeah? Good? I wonder what her secret is? Che stuff? Dolly? Happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Where sheeh?
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty six, Sir Robert Menzies announced his retirement after sixteen years as Australia's at Prime Minister. Your favorite PM across the journey?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good question. I'm Julia Gillard.
Speaker 1: Of course she was the first chip. You know who was Australia's first PM?
Speaker 3: Ummmm? Was it Dolly Parton?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was it was. I think it was Edwin Barton. Oh, okay, you've been an ad That's why it's in my head. Nineteen seventy seven snowfalls in Miami, Florida. This is the only time the history of the city that snowfall fall has occurred. It also fell in the Bahamas.
Speaker 3: Snow in the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought such a thing? Twenty thirteen, Lance Armstrong admits to doping in all seven of his Tour de France at Victories. I remember what I was doing when I saw that interview as well, and when the information came out that was iconic. Yeah, like, you couldn't have seen someone go from such an unbelievable, flawless superhero to such a villain so instantly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was unbelievable, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Didn't He deny it for a very long time, Like there were always rumors about him doping.
Speaker 3: He's like na na, and then it just the evidence was such that he was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 1: And then he turned up the tour down Under.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we paid him the government lot.
Speaker 1: I ed him a lot of money. Twenty seventeen, Vegimite once again became Australian owned after Beaga, cheese Board, The Spread and other well known brands, for four hundred and sixty million. You're either on board Vegimite or you're not.
Speaker 3: You well, I don't like people. M beautiful, it tastes amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Some people kind antroversial.
Speaker 3: Some people have it with that mecado.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. It's a nice of combination. I go for Promite, Veggiemite or pro Mite no one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's on team Promine.
Speaker 1: It's like Veggimin. But it's a professional version.
Speaker 3: No it's not. It's an inferior version.
Speaker 4: It's like Danny Minoguan Kylie Minogue. You've got Kylie who's up here?
Speaker 1: And then how dare you disrespect Danny like that? That is not fair. I won't stared for it. The number one song in January nineteen two thousand was Danny Minogua, I was, It's Christina Aguilera. What a girl wants, It's Jodi and Hazy. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Well has it?
Speaker 4: You know that I like to surprise you with people you love and admire in this great state state of South Australia.
Speaker 1: You brought me Tom Wren a few days ago. He couldn't possibly top that show.
Speaker 3: I think I have, and I think I can, and I think I will.
Speaker 4: Can you say a very good morning to Port Adelaide superstar Connor Rosie?
Speaker 2: Yes, Connor, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks having me, Oh mate, our absolute pleasure. How are you? How's the pre season? But are you feeling good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm going well, we're pulling into it now and the weather's just starting to call off, which is nice. So yeah, the boys are working hard, Connor.
Speaker 4: Most of the boys like to hit the weights in the off season, so you come back and then the guns are really really doing a bit. Has that been your priority this preseason, just to really bulk up?
Speaker 2: Not me specifically, but I've heard Duck Butters has been putting in a lot of extra hours, so right, yeah, look look out for him.
Speaker 1: On the track for sure. Yeah, because sometimes you know, you've got to increase the girth of your biceps and your triceps because it's good for when you're hip and shouldering and things like that. Is that how you read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what he keeps telling me. But I've seen him down on the beach about six out of seven nights over the last few weeks. Yeah, keep an eye on that young man, just ripping out the beach.
Speaker 3: Waits. I love it, Connor. We are the new kids on the block in terms of breakfast radio. It's a fiercely competitive market.
Speaker 4: We would like to win over the port fans as a priority. Do you have any tips indications as to how we can do that hazy night how we tap into.
Speaker 1: The Port faithful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you guys are really serious, which I've heard mixed reviews about so far, so I do have an idea. We have another open session this Friday. I think we had around a thousand people out last week. So look, if you guys really want to recruit some put adelaide faith well, I think you need to get out in person and show your face to one. So yeah, get down Friday. We've got an open session in the morning, and I'm sure you'll be able to turn a few heads if you're out here.
Speaker 3: Out here at training when you doubt how seriousness?
Speaker 4: What is that about about life, about radio, about winning over the faithful?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit of a combination of great things. I think I've heard a lot of comments from people through our adelaide, so I'll be interested to see what happens this rider.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, feedback, whether it's positive or brutal, it's still feedback and we appreciate that. So thank you very much. Hey, Rose, We'll see you on Friday. Mate. So it's a very very good heads up. And look, we're going to go down and we're going to try and woo the port supporters. I reckon that's the best ticket in.
Speaker 4: You got any I mean, yeah, it sounds like a plan.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are they like? Do they like I don't know, baking their roles? Will that get him on board?
Speaker 2: Look, if you come down with food, I'm sure you'll be able to turn about a thousand out of a thousand people love it.
Speaker 3: God, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: And just for the record, moving forward, Hazy has mentioned on this show when we were asking when we were getting to know him, who's your hall pass? I guess so, he said, He said a resounding kind of rosie.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm just like everybody else in Adelaide, Wow.
Speaker 3: Every other female. I think you're missing the point.
Speaker 1: He kind of appreciate your time, mate.
Speaker 4: Best of luck, no worries, well, Hazy, the last couple of weeks we've been bringing in friends of the show. There is no greater friend of the show than the man who works upstairs because he's contractually obliged to because it's the same company.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, So he's a real big supporter of you with me.
Speaker 4: Please say good morning to the hardest working in man in media, Will goodinggs Well.
Speaker 5: Almost nothing you just said was true beyond the fact that I'm a giant friend of the program, of course, having appeared on the Jodyoti program on the weekend before and that was a great deal of fun. You embarrassed me at some game we played at the time, not contractually obliged doing this set of the goodness of my heart because I love the program, I love you, and Hazy, I think you're doing a magnificent job.
Speaker 1: What was the other falsehood? You spurred it out?
Speaker 3: The hardest working man.
Speaker 1: I meeting absolute rubbish. That is absolute rubbish. I can absolutely back it up. I watch him go about at the Channel seven. But what really really impresses me is that he has his own breakfast radio show and at the same time he listens to us.
Speaker 5: Isn't that credible? That is extremely difficult. Yeah, it's hard to pay attention. Yeah, when David speaking Beau, I've always got the year budd in. Could you listen to fresheads from Taylor Swift exactly? Well, I hate to miss out at night in my dose of cool because we did the Nerds stuff upstairs. Yeah, yeah, you know, and I come down here I get a stand up, which is very exciting.
Speaker 4: So Pembo's trying to bang on a the war in Ukraine and you're like, hold on a second, du a Leapers playing Yeah, yeah, Will.
Speaker 1: In the background, it's me. I'm the problem. It's me. Oh you guys you heard that? Yeah, that was that was embarrassing. No, you are a very hard.
Speaker 3: Worker because you're working at both ends of the day. But you just said to us.
Speaker 4: That that would be infinitely easier if you didn't have a newborn.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the thing.
Speaker 5: People say, oh, you do the two jobs in breakfast ready and doing the TV bit, that's nothing. Having the twelve week old is the full time gig. That's that's that's the most difficult. I could do four jobs if little Rosie wasn't around. I'm glad she is.
Speaker 4: Obviously what what what hours? Has Rosy dictated that she would like to sleep to her parents?
Speaker 5: Well, Rosie decided to skip through being an infant and became a UNI student straight away, So she's decided that she do eight hours of sleep. Yeah great, but her eight hours are between one am and nine am. Okay, so you know she's just that's you time to party. She's gonna have a little sleep in, which is nice. That's not getting to sleep in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And unbelievable as well that she's out every single night, gets home at three am, and then lives off me gorang, incredible diet for a youngster. Hasn't passed the assignment in on time either. It's just extraordinary.
Speaker 4: No, have you sat her down and said, Rosie, look, I know you're how many weeks older?
Speaker 1: She knows she's thirteen weeks old.
Speaker 3: Now, Well, at thirteen weeks you're old enough.
Speaker 4: To understand that Daddy has to get up at four, so the crossover hours aren't working.
Speaker 5: I think the problem is she's not quite in the five Double A demo yet, right, She's a few years away, so she's not quite. She's more doing Hazy and Joey at.
Speaker 1: This point in time.
Speaker 3: He's sixty seven years.
Speaker 1: She's she's warming up to it. We've got some fresh hits that played forund coming up before we let you go. Will look at you, I think we can say for saying you might be the voice of reason in Adelaide people when this man speaks, we get embarrassing here. People listen and look. The rains will say, I will tell you that as well. Channel seven for the News, and they've been saying that for a long time on Double A with the Breakfast Show. Can you please tell everyone to listen to us? Ah?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I've already revealed that I do, yes, right, yeah, live whilst I'm doing my own program. Hard to believe, he might say, but I don't lie. If you're in this town, you're listening to Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 1: There it is, there's a promo. There we go. Do I have to explain this when I go back upstairs if you have.
Speaker 4: Weirdly, there's an all stuff email that says Will Goodings is required for a meeting the office immediately.
Speaker 1: I've got a feeling though, Pembo's not listening. Nobody till David.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for coming in.
Speaker 4: Hey, what a fun show we've had this morning. Tomorrow last chance at some Sam Smith tickets. We're going to do the second No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Are we doing that? We're doing mean tweets again.
Speaker 1: I think we should. Yes, feedback's good. If it's good, if it's bad, or somewhere in between. You need to know what people are thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm a very sensitive soul, So get.
Speaker 1: In there, and you know I'll throw some spicy in No, make it fun.
Speaker 3: I encourage people to do that.
Speaker 1: I come from the school of cane corns. Okay, so I'm going to embrace it.
Speaker 3: Yes, now, we just discussed our team rules.
Speaker 1: Just then.
Speaker 3: On tomorrow's show. Something has happened behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: That may see our first altercation between you and I haven't had a fight yet.
Speaker 3: We're about eight shows in.
Speaker 1: We're wearing the same dress.
Speaker 3: Things may are up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, jeez, it's already spicy if you ever got to mean tweets All right, have a fantastic recid eate