Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. Oh hello again, Jack.
Speaker 2: You and I have just been sipping on coffee and organizing our Christmas table.
Speaker 3: Bits and Bob, we have Swany. We went to a cute little event together before the show. For sure did in the Roundhouse.
Speaker 2: And the great news is if you are hosting Christmas this year, or even if you're not, we've got your Christmas table sorted.
Speaker 1: We're giving away vouchers. Vouchers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you haven't seen in the Roundhouse and you're stressing about your Christmas table, I think this is going to be the show for you.
Speaker 1: Stress no more.
Speaker 3: Hey, Also, Swanni, we need to talk about Spotify raps.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't done mine yet, haven't you know?
Speaker 3: Okay, well we're going to talk about it next. Because I was quite shocked at mine. Really, I went to send it to you and then I was like, no, I have a.
Speaker 1: Feeling that I'm not going to be shocked by mine.
Speaker 3: No, yours is going to be the most predictable thing.
Speaker 1: I might have changed my ear though.
Speaker 3: Might it true?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: That would be exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christy Swan Show, what is it? Tete? Come as a relax and.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Christy Swan Show on nov. Thanks Surpriseline Pharmacy, and of course that's Taylor Swift, who.
Speaker 1: Has, in a surprise to No.
Speaker 2: One, come in at number one on the Spotify Rapped list.
Speaker 3: Second year in a row. She's taken out the top spot.
Speaker 2: Twenty six point six billion streams globally and I've just checked mine. Turns out twenty five billion of those well from my phone, So here is my top five and there's no surprises for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Number one is Taylor Swift. And also matching is the number one album that I listened to the most, which.
Speaker 1: Is Torture Poets Department.
Speaker 2: Got it coming in at second You'll be you'll be pleased and proud for me, it's Sabrina Carpentine.
Speaker 3: Oh good correct, we love that.
Speaker 1: Mainly bed kem okay, great. Number three.
Speaker 2: I was a bit surprised is Casey Musgraves. Have you ever heard of Casey Musgraves? Probably not.
Speaker 3: I think you've played something on this show.
Speaker 2: She had a new album and I really got into it. But you probably know Casey from her biggest single, slow Burn.
Speaker 1: Okay, number four Chapel Roade.
Speaker 3: Oh for good luck, babe, you really loved that.
Speaker 1: I really loved it. I must have.
Speaker 2: And number five keeping it local, the magnificent Ben Abraham. If you do not know this man, please track him down.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There's my top five. Okay, great, Taylor and Sabrina wanted we love it.
Speaker 3: Mine mine was very different last year because mine last year, you know, I've got a wide like yes.
Speaker 2: You know foreign is not going to come in on your top five, for example.
Speaker 3: But in terms of like house music, yeah, and then pop yeah. So in at number five for my top artists was around a Grunde And I was like, wait, what, like which song? But it was we can't be friends, don't know? What do we care? Why would I not get a hook of that?
Speaker 1: You must have? I mean, you don't need a hook when you've got a voice like.
Speaker 2: That, right, come on, I do know what you mean, because we you and I have a lot of things in similar and one of similar and one of them is that we do get hyper fixated friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course I know that ILD came in at number five obviously in it. Number four was Charlie XCX.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought you would have been higher for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because but it's very much the last two months, I've been hyper fixated on right in a Number three was Fred again standard expected. Number two was my girl Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott, she wasn't number.
Speaker 3: One, No, so Birds of a Feather was my number one song as well. I really loved that in it number one, which absolutely shocked me. And I don't think he's accurate.
Speaker 1: What is it? Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: What I know? I blame it on the Eras tour because I think a month leading into it and a month after it, it's all I listen to too.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you. I love this.
Speaker 3: I don't it's so off brand. I'm an ifty.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift is number one. I've got cha.
Speaker 3: I know you do it. It's really not good.
Speaker 1: I'm like a tick, a paralysis tick.
Speaker 3: So you will not be seeing my Spotify wrapped on my Instagram stories because when I saw that, it's like absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can't be like everybody else The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Get a free Shane warn Legacy Heart test with ce Sue at price Line. This self service test can check.
Speaker 1: Your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk, f am I and more.
Speaker 2: Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 3: Tracking your health is easy at price Line.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, everyone is talking about how different Lindsay Lowhand looks.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that's sort of I reckon that entered the geist.
Speaker 3: Maybe a couple of weeks ago, yeah, nearly a month ago now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an overnight Donna Tella Versace has joined the ranks of people that are currently looking different, and we're going to talk about plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery.
Speaker 1: Or getting work done. I believe, in.
Speaker 2: The parlance of our times now, I judge no one, no one. In fact, I think I might be the opposite. When somebody comes into my consciousness and they look different to how they looked.
Speaker 3: To how you first sort of met them, Yeah, I get.
Speaker 2: Really excited for them because you can see in their eyes how delighted they are with themselves, and you realize the older you get, that's sort of the meaning of life is to get delighted with yourself. Yes, to be able to look in the mirror and go, I like you. I just I love my own company, I'm proud of myself.
Speaker 1: All of that stuff, And I.
Speaker 3: Think a lot goes into it. Tswani. You say, like you know people they have that glint in their eye. They've also like I know friends that have had work done. People work really hard for it. It's expensive, so like they've maybe save been saving up for the last two or three years to have whatever it is they've had done. Yeah, to feel really good about themselves. And I'm like, embrace the galipe.
Speaker 1: And also it hurts.
Speaker 3: It's searchery.
Speaker 2: You've got to recover, and there's bruising and you would to change dressings. It's not like you just walk through a magic door like they have at the Vatican City.
Speaker 1: No, and you look different.
Speaker 2: I think it's very easy to buy into the messages we get that say, you know, fixating on how you look is the wrong thing, but you can't undo the messages that you've received.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: And I think Donna Tella Versaci, there's something in her eyes that she looks amazing. She looks like a woman who was born with the face she was born with, who is now an older woman.
Speaker 1: She looks wonderful.
Speaker 2: And Lindsay Lohann I reckon, it's a she looks completely different, but she looks well.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think.
Speaker 2: Lindsay's situation is also that she is no longer on substances.
Speaker 1: I think she's really happy.
Speaker 3: She's a mom now living in Dubai.
Speaker 2: She's sorted herself out mentally, and I think it's just so easy to be mean to people.
Speaker 1: And I think it comes from jealousy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's a lot of tall poppies into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, how dare you look this good? How dare you when I'm so miserb.
Speaker 3: But I feel with the Kardashians and other people, people hate on them or like a jealous of them. With Lindsay, I feel like the narrative online and what I'm seeing on social media, people are happy for her, Like it's a really nice space for her at the moment. No one's hating on her for her work. I think the question that I keep seeing in people like who did that?
Speaker 2: Who did that? And you've done a deep vite you know who did that?
Speaker 3: We've found the guy? Well, my friends, I've got some friends that think they've found in his name. If you want to know, he's a guy called Stephen Levine in New York.
Speaker 1: How do they do it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I reckon back in you know, hundreds of years ago, surgeons like Stephen Levine would be like, you know those incredible artists that you know carved whole human bodies from marble. I mean, it's really an extraordinary skill. I don't know how you can look at a face and change it with surgery and know how it's going to work.
Speaker 1: I reckon, it's all about physics and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, like it's way past our brains.
Speaker 2: If you'd had a nose job, yes, oh god, and you looked different, how open would you be? Like how much would you buy into society's shame of having ownership and agency over your bath?
Speaker 3: I would be completely open, not to a point where I'm posting about it on social media or anything, but like, if someone asked me, absolutely, I would tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if you're going to get it for free, you'll place it.
Speaker 3: I would tell my friends and family, though, because I think that takes away the whole shadiness of it all. I don't think we need to be shady about it.
Speaker 1: Because you're allowed to do what I want with your face.
Speaker 3: Would you tell people?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: If I'm wearing a nice top and someone says I like that, I go came out eleven ninety five.
Speaker 1: Let me get online and I.
Speaker 3: Can't help it, or you'll literally take it off and give it to them.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we can't do that with plastic surgery or filler and botop.
Speaker 2: I haven't got anything underneath this, so please don't ask for it. Thirteen twenty four ten, what work if you had done? Tell us how has it changed your life? How does it make you feel the boss of you?
Speaker 3: Do you keep it from your friends or are you open about it? And do you tell them?
Speaker 1: The Grissy Swan Show. The Grissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We're talking about changing your appearance because we believe on this show we're aligned.
Speaker 1: I think they say, in the parlance of our times, yes, that you are the boss of you and you can do whatever you like.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we're talking about this ONEI because everyone over the last few weeks has sort of been obsessed with Lindsay Lohan's transformation.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 2: Do you think, though, do you agree with me that the comparisons that are being made between how she did look and how she looks now? I think a big part of that is that she is looking after her self and she probably wasn't a few years ago. And you wear that, you wear your mental state, you wear how you feel about yourself. Yes, and I think she's done a lot of work. I think she's clean and sober, which is a mapple that changes your physical appearance absolutely, But also she has had the most magnificent nips and tucks I have ever seen. She must be so thrilled because I would imagine when you book in and you go under, the worst case scenario is that something terrible happens and that you wake up and you do not.
Speaker 1: Like how you look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Chrisk is massive because that would stop me from doing it.
Speaker 3: And especially being in the public eye. Like imagine, for her, it's not just like she can be sad at home. It's like, no, the whole world is going to know you now look like Catwoman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hence the entire rise of the film of the TV series.
Speaker 3: Watched and also the movie The Substance.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got to say it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten, we're asking you what work you've had done, and just for getting on air with us, you're going to get a two hundred dollars gift card to in the round.
Speaker 1: Hello Amber, Hello Chrissy, how are you good?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: You have had a procedure done that would terrify me, one of those smile makeovers where they take out all your teeth and put in new ones.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And I tell you, Chrissy, it has been the best thing that I've ever done. I have so much more confidence now. Previously I wouldn't leave the house. I'd talk with my hand in front of my face, and now I just am smiling all the time and just love talking to people, just that random conversations when I'm out.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Now, what did you think about it? And mulled over for a long time and was a part of that decision. Wow, it is going to hurt like hell.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I've been thinking about it for about the past year and my teeth were just sort of getting worse and worse. And then I met my fabulous oral surgeon, doctor Joe from q Dentistry, and he was amazing and put me right at ease, and they just helped me with the whole process go through. And it did hurt. And you know, I'm still on a soft diet. Only had it done in September, and before I'm starting its real food into on Christmas.
Speaker 1: Day, oh sweet hook into that crackling.
Speaker 2: No, maybe not, but I'm just going to ask you, what was What was your issue with your teeth before?
Speaker 6: I had a lot of cavities and they were My teeth were degrading quicker than I could actually get them filled, which was leading to lots of roots and meals, and I was constantly going to sticks me not an antibiotics, right, So I just thought, yeah, I needed a big change.
Speaker 1: I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 2: Obviously your mouth would look different, I reckon, your eyes would be everything.
Speaker 3: And but really quickly, I've got to ask because even just watching the Beverly Hills Housewives, Kyle's husband Marizzio has had his teeth done and they look like piano keys. It's too much. Were you worried about that? Were you worried that you'd have like your camel teeth?
Speaker 6: Yes, So when you actually start to talk to the person who makes the plate themselves, you can pick your colors. And one of the things I said was, I don't want to look like one of the Hollywood makeovers where they're glaringly white and they glow if you go under a blue or.
Speaker 3: But a two hundred dollars gift cards in the roundhouse. You can wonderful you're port crackling on a beautiful new plate.
Speaker 2: You sure can, Hi, jess Hi Hi. So you had a nose job, but rhinoplasty, I.
Speaker 1: Believe, yes, I did tell us all about it.
Speaker 5: I have like genetically, I didn't have the best shaped nose, and then I just broke it too many times for sports. So it was completely out of thoughts, very cooked. I couldn't breathe. So I saw a surgeon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and got it done just under a year ago.
Speaker 2: And was your nose your old nose? Was it affecting your personality? Like were you like at home and comfortable? You were one person and then the minute you opened the door you kind of put on this shroud of invisibility.
Speaker 7: Oh a hundred percent. Always it was just an issue, especially when I wore like sunglasses or anything that sort of was me in my face. It just was personally. I just held the look of it.
Speaker 2: And can you tell me, did you have to go and choose your nose like they do in the movies, like you hold up the side little.
Speaker 3: Or did you have a reference Did you have a reference photo of someone's nose or what do you know?
Speaker 7: What he actually they actually asked, how you want your nose shape? If you want more of a splow for straight up.
Speaker 8: Like like open.
Speaker 7: I was like, no, I had the choice of it, but I just wanted something just nice and straight enoughing.
Speaker 3: That was just yeah, you don't want to ski jump the ski jump.
Speaker 1: Noses can Lindsay's nose is mad perfect?
Speaker 3: Two hundred dollars gift card in the Roundhouse for you, Jess.
Speaker 1: Yo, Jamie, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: We love the name Jamie and every time we have a Jamie on the show, we play this, Hey, it's our favorite line, that favorite line in that movie. Now Jamie, tell us what if you had done?
Speaker 1: Or is it someone you know?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, this wasn't me, but it was my wife. Yeah, yep, she got her pretty much, her jaw and chin done. My god has changed so much with her, like what so all her job opportunities now she's like a model.
Speaker 2: Now you can see, Oh my god, how annoying that that came then, because she could have got it for free.
Speaker 4: On in.
Speaker 10: The Chrissy Swan show, let's go clicking Chrissy's cliche very there's.
Speaker 2: No greater transformation from bogan to bougie than what has been enjoyed by Lara Worthington.
Speaker 3: She is unbelievable. I love that woman.
Speaker 1: She's class class as I loved her when she was Lara Bingle. I thought she was really refreshing and wonderful.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry being Lara Bingle is one of the best reality shows aired on Australian TV.
Speaker 2: I agree. And Sam Worthington and Lara Worthington are just classy.
Speaker 1: She's clever, he's clever. I just love them sick.
Speaker 2: They were on the red carpet at the GQ Man of the Year Awards last night.
Speaker 1: Sam Worthington is the Man of the Year. Yes, maybe Sam Pang the next year. It's his dream come true.
Speaker 3: I hope Panga gets it.
Speaker 1: Sam get invited, even he's got a long way to go. If he wasn't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm having dinner with him. I'll find out ask him.
Speaker 2: This is the acceptance speech delivered by Sam Worthington, who's an active By the way, in case you're wondering they live overseas, its why we don't.
Speaker 1: See them much.
Speaker 11: This kind of thing we're I'm kind of out of my comfort zone a lot. But we both felt and we talked about this. We felt this was very important because the concept Man of the Year. It was very confusing to me until I unpacked it. We're not beholden to any obsolete definition. We can challenge it now, we can force it to evolve. You know, men can talk about their feelings, they can question their sexuality, they can be non conforming, be feminine, just be honest. They don't need to make excuses anymore. Now for me, as a out of three boys, that's great.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. I love you, and I'm just thinking, I think they their kids have got really great names.
Speaker 2: They've had a third boy recently is it's River, but the first two are like Rocket.
Speaker 1: And Racer, Rocket, Racer and River.
Speaker 3: That is chic. That is so.
Speaker 4: R W.
Speaker 3: What a great initial. We love them luggage and also its Ony. One of my favorite moments was on the Red Carpet. Now, Sam Worthington's one of these guys. He comes across not super warm and.
Speaker 1: Friendly, and also they're very priv very.
Speaker 3: Private, and he read red carpets and press junkets. They're just not his thing. So I was like it was nice to see that they did a full red carpet last night. But one Channel seven reporter obviously was stuck in the being Lara Bingle days and referred to Lara as Lara Bingle, and Sam was quick to correct her, joining me tonight is Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle. Guys, you've just touched down.
Speaker 7: In Australia, La, Lara Worthington apologies.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, you know that was my slip becomes it's hard to chake it off.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Do you know what if I've done that, I would have gone, thank you so much for your time. Straight As soon as I've said Bingle that there was no coming back from that.
Speaker 3: I resigned from the media.
Speaker 2: By Let's move on to Zaye Marlick, who was from one direction.
Speaker 3: Of course, what a song.
Speaker 2: He had his own little love, little situation, didn't he Anyway, He's still selling out shows, no doubt about it, but he had to regrettably.
Speaker 1: Cancel one.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine the agony of getting to the auditorium. You're ready to go on, everyone's there waiting. They've brought the ticket in the arena. There'd be some chanting maybe.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At that point he decides that he cannot go out. He put up an Instagram story saying, yeah, my voice isn't up to it today. Surely he would have known that.
Speaker 3: Before, yeah, or earlier in the day, like make the call.
Speaker 1: I smell a rat all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: There was also some headlines this morning swanning that apparently one direction planning a reunion. They were planning a reunion. Sorry before leam.
Speaker 1: Bad timing and probably a bit tacky.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have thrown that in there.
Speaker 2: This is the Chrissy Swan Show, Huge hour coming up for you. We are going to do sweeping statements and mine is like a scratch and sniff this week?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to give up. Don't you remember scratch and sniff stickers?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But how is that a sweet? How do I relate that to a sweeping statement?
Speaker 1: Well, you'll have to keep listening, Jack, you can't go home yet.
Speaker 3: I don't like bad sniffing. I don't like sniffing stock.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you don't have to. What about it?
Speaker 2: If I know, I'm not going to give away anymore? Christmas is about three weeks away?
Speaker 3: Sure, is all right now.
Speaker 2: If you're hosting or whatever, you may not have even considered thought about what your table is going to look like, or even if you've got enough knives and forks that happens.
Speaker 1: We have got an in the round house voucher for you slipped inside of the bum bag for.
Speaker 3: Quizzy two hundred bucks to spend on their website. If you haven't checked out their website, there are some beautiful plates and stuff on the Hey swany, yesterday, let's lift the curtain here, So you and I were throwing some shade at the Christmas songs that have been played. We were because we played by Brendaly, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: From nineteen fifty eight.
Speaker 3: We're on Nova. We shouldn't be playing.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about this one?
Speaker 1: Oh? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Wham last Christmas? For your Thursday? On The Crazy Swan Show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: He came in.
Speaker 2: Very high on the Spotify Is it unwrapped or wrapped wrapped?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was am surprised by Like, I know he's amazing and like beloved, but I'm always surprised by his streaming stats like he breaks most of the starts.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's give away a bum back Chrissy's Quizzy and it's not just any bum back, it is a shock a block full of gifted cards. To spend it in the roundhouse. You will have the best looking Christmas table ever.
Speaker 3: With that question.
Speaker 1: Correct, I didn't have my phone up. Hello Bear, It's so hard, isn't it so hard when suddenly it's three pm you feel like it's in the morning. Are you hosting Christmas?
Speaker 9: Ben are this year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: God? I mean you need this, don't.
Speaker 2: We're going to see if Sarah is going to pip you at the purse. Hello Sarah.
Speaker 1: Hi, guys, you're hosting Christmas.
Speaker 5: My mum is hosting Christmas this year, so same, same, Really.
Speaker 6: That's a lot easier for us.
Speaker 1: Does she get out the good china?
Speaker 8: Yes or no?
Speaker 7: Well, we'd say the good china is plastic plates.
Speaker 3: Straight in the ban We love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, are they washable or are they disposable?
Speaker 8: Na?
Speaker 4: Easy, disposable?
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, guys. Your name is your buzzes.
Speaker 2: It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces quick wins the game.
Speaker 1: Gets the in the Roundhouse voucher and a bum bag.
Speaker 2: Question number one, who was awarded GQ Australia's Man of the Year Ben?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ben love him? You're on the board? Question number two? Where on the body would you find the pupil?
Speaker 3: Sarah?
Speaker 1: That's Sarah the I correct, it's one apiece.
Speaker 3: Question number three, If my boarding past.
Speaker 1: Has JQ on it? Where are yes? Sarah? Jest correct?
Speaker 3: Two points to Sarah? Want to Ben, Sarah? There might not be plastic plates to Christmas this year, because if you get this next question right, you have won that gift card.
Speaker 1: Which Kardashiana Yes, Sarah, Chloe Man saved.
Speaker 2: Finish the question, Sarah, there are no plastic plates for you. In fact, there is a very stylish selection available in the Roundhouse and you've got about to spend there.
Speaker 6: Oh that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you so much Christmas, Sarah, and Merry Christmas to you as well.
Speaker 10: Ben Chrissy Swan show, let's do this Swan's Sweet Peace.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is your unpopular opinion?
Speaker 2: What do you secretly believe that, if you say out loud, makes you look like a.
Speaker 3: Total dag thirteen twenty four to ten will be taking your calls after and if you get to air, you will win a family pass to Paddington in Peru, which is in Cinema's Jan.
Speaker 1: One Paddington in Peru Keru's five. Thanks you can hear me, I would like my prop Thank you so much?
Speaker 3: All right? Do you want me to kick off Swani?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I believe the Kardashians are going to go extinct if they don't hurry up and release a new season of their.
Speaker 1: Show like the Dodo. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So usually they would have released there's generally two seasons of The Kardashians, their show on Disney Plus Hulu. If you're in the States a.
Speaker 1: Year and you know what months they come out.
Speaker 3: Like generally it's like a September release for the second part of the year. We're in December. We haven't really heard about them for the last three or four months, while we obviously is doing press this week for her new fragrance.
Speaker 1: Yes, but normally there's a series.
Speaker 3: Now, normally there's a series airing. Hearing about them and I just think they're sort of they've fallen out of the zeitgeist. No one's talking about them. We're starting to move on to different and new things, And I think I would be worried if I with them, and I'm a fan of them.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I just think that no one's going to keep if they release, and if a new season isn't out within the next two months, I don't think anyone's going to care.
Speaker 2: And further, what happens if they decide to never do another season.
Speaker 1: What happens then, well.
Speaker 3: Then they properly done, but they're contracted for another season.
Speaker 1: Or two, oh for another twenty five thousand years.
Speaker 3: Do you agree, though? Do you think like I think if you're if you go away for too long, people.
Speaker 1: Do move on.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right, I like it. Thirty twenty fourteen. What is your sweeping statement? Here is my sweeping statement in the world of bougie food, where everyone's including me, making their own sourdough from scratch, curing their own salmon like I did last weekend, all of that fancy hickling your own carrot like my own carrot exactly. The seventies dish much maligned and everyone says it's revolting of curried sausages is the most delicious thing you can ever put in your mouth, And I'm going to prove it to you.
Speaker 1: I made it last I thought you.
Speaker 3: Were just getting zac to fetch your lunch because you were hungry.
Speaker 1: I made I made it last night.
Speaker 2: Now, curried sausages are famously everyone pooh poohs them.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, I grew up on them. Swanny, oh sick, dag you gross?
Speaker 1: Who would do that? I'll tell you who'll do it? Met.
Speaker 2: My dad is staying with me and we ate so much of this last night that I brought some in for you.
Speaker 3: Can I say this? I'm so thankful and I'm really happy to try this. But that is a shit sweeping statement.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Because it's just like you just wanted to me.
Speaker 1: To know that is a really good sweeping state.
Speaker 3: But it's the best food you can ever eat? What about potato cakes? Alas saying no, but it's the classic.
Speaker 2: I've actually worked out how to do sweeping statements. Don't do me like this. It's a popular opinion that I disagree are with because.
Speaker 1: Everyone's like you who eats carts sasages had grace?
Speaker 3: I done? People poop pud them?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: They've been celebrated in my household.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, No, everyone's like el yum.
Speaker 3: I could eat that every day for lunch.
Speaker 1: See you're with me. It's a very unpopular opinion.
Speaker 3: Well I'm sorry, I wasn't aware. Oh yeah, that's and they're that ten out of ten in the world of coacter. Thank you very much, thirteen twenty four to ten. What is your sweeping statement for getting on air and sharing it with us? We're going to send you a family pass to Paddington in Peru.
Speaker 10: Hey, the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's do this Swan's sweeping statements.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can say what you want about Currge sausages. They can be too revolting for you, But I disagree. I think they are one of the top ten dishes of all time.
Speaker 3: And I think if the Kardashians don't hurry up and release a new season of their show, that they will go extinct.
Speaker 1: Am Morochelle, Hello, good after me? Did you notice I just called you Roma Marshelle? I like it? Thank you, Thank you for your support. What is your swev statement? Morochelle?
Speaker 4: Mine is about those annoying drivers, the ones that will slow down and then go wide before turning right, before turning left. They need to stop and learn how to drive and how to actually turn the corner. They need to license if they can't turn the corner.
Speaker 1: Very specific, little problem for you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to visualize what you're saying. Rochelle, What do you mean by going wide? Is in they don't just do a hard left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so instead of do you know when you're driving and you're going to turn the corner and you stopped before you turn the corner, Yeah, they actually veer towards the left and go wider than what they should and then turn.
Speaker 2: So when you watch this happening in front of you, what does your mouth say?
Speaker 1: Do you say rude words? Do you go?
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why isn't it amazing? Is the corner that is such a specific?
Speaker 3: Do you honk your horn?
Speaker 4: I know I don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. We're going to send you a family pastor Paddington in Peru, which is in Cinema's January one. Do you have kids in a family?
Speaker 5: Amazing?
Speaker 4: I do have a beautiful daughter.
Speaker 3: She love it.
Speaker 6: Hello, Kate, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: This is a big one at this time of year. Kate, be very careful, go for it, Kate.
Speaker 8: Okay, I love Christmas. But mince pies are an abomination?
Speaker 1: Ha ha Why what specifically is it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm guessing you don't have a problem with that delicious short pastry.
Speaker 8: No, I do not, You are correct. It is just why would I have wasted the stomach space on that when there's so many other great things to eat?
Speaker 2: What would you put in there instead? Like, I mean a walker's shortbread bang.
Speaker 8: Done, yep, short bread, pablover, trifle, just the ham sandwich.
Speaker 3: There is something about the texture of a mince pie that's a bit crook.
Speaker 2: You can get lovely ones, you really can, from where you can almost anywhere, but you can get crap ones too.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, We're going to send you a family past to Paddington in Peru, which is in cinemas jan one, Hi, Cath, thanks.
Speaker 12: Hello, Cath, Hello, how are you? Christy? And Jack?
Speaker 3: Good? Cag good.
Speaker 2: You're a sunny little lady. What is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 12: My sweeping statement is the guys that put the dog poop in the bag and then leave the bags on the footpath or the park areas should have their pets taken off them.
Speaker 1: Isn't it awful? Who does that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Does it kill you to just go and find a bin.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you've gone to that extreme of actually bagging it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 12: Like, oh my goodness, you've got the bag with you. You've actually done it. You know, you've picked it up, Like oh mg.
Speaker 3: And I'm not indoorsing this at all, Catherine, but it's like you may as well just not pick up the poop and leave it there and not bag it because you're like, it's weird. I agree, Tom, it be left or be right, don't be in the middle, or.
Speaker 2: You just have a You have a word to your four legged person and you say, whenever we leave the house, yeah, do not pooh.
Speaker 1: Mummy doesn't like it.
Speaker 3: You know, pets can't understand humans, speaker, Are you one of those insufferable people that talk to their dogs out in public areas?
Speaker 2: If he understands English? And I don't even have to change my voice.
Speaker 3: Don't think he does. But that's cute for you.
Speaker 2: Last night I said to him, the look on your face, Murphy is driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: Can you get outside?
Speaker 3: And you got up and Kit was like, Mum, it's me, not the dog.
Speaker 1: Hi Elizabeth, Hi, guys, I go, oh god, this is a lot. What is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 6: Okay, so my kids think I'm a bit crazy, but I think stale twists are much better than fresh twisted.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, my god, you would love it at my house because my children do not know how to put an open container of anything in.
Speaker 10: The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's do this first, Chrissy's cliquait.
Speaker 2: I said very mean things about Barry Kyogan the actor yesterday, and somebody really let me have it on Instagram, and it is.
Speaker 1: True, and I would like to apologize.
Speaker 2: I do not know him and I'm judging him according to you know what I've read, which is a terrible error to make.
Speaker 3: No, but it's kind of our job. A and B. You're allowed an opinion. You did say he has piggy little eyes.
Speaker 1: I just don't like the vibes that come out of the eye.
Speaker 3: What did this person say? Why were they not happy with you?
Speaker 2: Well, just you know that, you know it's exactly what I just said that you can't you don't even know him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but that's he's in this. I'm sorry. When you're in the public eye like he is, unfortunately, all comes apart, like it's all about.
Speaker 2: The thing is this, I just had a bad vibe about Barry Kogan because I just did. And him and Sabrina Carpenter have broken up, and I said that I was happy about it, and I still sort of am.
Speaker 1: Because here's the plot. Thickens Jack. It looks like he has cheated on now Darling Snapcat.
Speaker 3: That influencer. Her name's Brecky Hill. How annoying.
Speaker 1: Brecky.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a s typo right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's short for Brecon. That is an American name. Bre Brecky is a yn awful well.
Speaker 3: She has reposted videos on TikTok with like a saltburn coffee cup and things like that. So she's stirring the pot. Man. Oh that is naughty, isn't it.
Speaker 1: She's very naughty.
Speaker 2: Hey, Let's move on to a very very old name and a very very old man, Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan is two hundred and forty five years old. In our very happy news.
Speaker 1: I love Bob Dylan, very very clever artist. And my son has only just discovered the song the Hurricane this week. Do you know the Hurricane?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He started kids started listening to that when he was thirteen and it finished and he was suddenly seventeen and a half.
Speaker 1: It's the longest song in the history of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But Bob Dylan, there's a new biopic coming out, and Timothy challo May is going to play him, which I think is genius casting, I really do.
Speaker 1: And Bob Dylan has I'm going to say. My vibe is that he did not write this.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Okay, wait, did not write this.
Speaker 1: You did not write this post for social media.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: There's a movie about me opening soon called A Complete Unknown. What a title exclamation, Mike. I mean I saw him live ten years ago and he could barely stand up. I don't think he's been I don't think he's running this. Timothy Chalomay is starring in the lead role. Timmy's a brilliant actor.
Speaker 1: Timmy Jimmy's a brilliant actor, so I'm sure he's going to be completely believable as me. We'll see that twice twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I say. It makes me feel better. I'm not going to see it. Once I've meted the film. I ever been to the film theater in many many years Uber passengers the ratings, there's a surprise as the city with the worst Uber passengers are revealed.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you.
Speaker 2: Remember there was that thing going around once about what's your rating? And they really made it hard to find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but whereas now I'm pretty sure it's easier. I think it just sits up the top of your app.
Speaker 1: And you remember you.
Speaker 2: I was really shocked because I'm such a good passenger, and I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a fire.
Speaker 3: No, but I think it's impossible, Like, I don't know anyone that's got a five thirteen twenty four to ten. By the way, if you have a five.
Speaker 1: Start, But how could I not have a five?
Speaker 3: Because maybe someone doesn't like Chrissy Swann.
Speaker 1: People that don't like me, But that doesn't affect how I am as a passenger. I'm absolutely perfect.
Speaker 3: Can you have a look at yours now? For example? Mine is four point six one?
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm sorry, I don't even know with my phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what's yours?
Speaker 1: Four points six one?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 1: I know why you lose points? Why because when you've had a few drinks you ish so uppity, so pompous.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, yeah, he Actually my mate said to me today, She's like, I'm going to start calling you Jacqueline when you go in those moods.
Speaker 2: So you know that is perfect. That is perfect. You just get this little it's sassy. I love it.
Speaker 1: But I'm not an uber driver giving your giving you a score, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Totally?
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, I didn't reveal the city. I haven't even got it in front of me. So the orders of the.
Speaker 2: Best place to live in if you're an uber driver, ye really, because you know passengers we don't care coming in at last place yep, Western Australia. Ah that they get an average rider rating of four point eight.
Speaker 1: That's the worst place. That's the what's where all the worst passengers are.
Speaker 3: I would have thought maybe Victoria or New South Wales could have been because we go out then.
Speaker 1: So would I. But no, it is New South Wales.
Speaker 3: New South Wales is number one, number one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm confused. It's all backwards. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: If you're going to give me the top five, make sure that it's like the air conditioning story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Our air condition thing where it's like turn it up or turn it down the top five and you did it earlier on today too when you're Spotify wrapped and don't do it.
Speaker 3: No you start from five.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, you start from the top.
Speaker 3: That's how you do radio because then the number one is the big reveal.
Speaker 2: No, and I thought that too. So what I do is I hyper correct, which is what I did with this article.
Speaker 1: And I was right. Oh no, I'm not, I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: No. New South Wales has claimed the top spot though, just for everyone listening.
Speaker 1: No they haven't. It says four point eight.
Speaker 3: Two, four point eight four.
Speaker 1: But think of me, Bob. Is four point seventy nine is the average rating in WA, which means.
Speaker 3: That there were Yeah, so you start. I'm so confused. But just so our listeners know, the best passenger Uber passengers are in New South Wales, the worst are in w A.
Speaker 1: We only want to know where the bad ones are. What a stupid article.
Speaker 3: Really quickly though, Fiona has joined us on the line.
Speaker 8: High fee hie, Hi, guys, how are you going?
Speaker 1: What is your rating?
Speaker 12: You little at the five?
Speaker 6: Chrissy?
Speaker 1: Have you only had one trip?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: Very funny ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: No, the Christy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 10: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Dore You